Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 2: Then, wakey, wakey, Jason.
Speaker 3: Lawrence, we'll start your morning.
Speaker 1: The right way to be great.
Speaker 3: Is Jason Laurens one hundred.
Speaker 1: Well, good morning everybody, and welcome to your weekend Morning Clean, Good morning, morning, Lars, Laura Lauren were on the radio. Mama and Mama was out last night.
Speaker 3: At ed cheering power Now.
Speaker 1: I think she's having a power kit mad cheering last night, Wade Marble Stadium. Sorry, produce, La.
Speaker 3: Okay, can you what did I don't know how the acci think he's she's chilling with your son?
Speaker 1: Okay, can you tell her she's on the radio news.
Speaker 3: Your son's in here.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: Sorry, that's okay, it's three day. I know. But those two are a bad combination. My ten year old and Lauren are the same person. God sent them both back to just torment me my whole life. Oh look what the cat dragged in. Good morning.
Speaker 5: Here she is, Good morning. I was very distracted. You've got your son here today, and I love hanging out.
Speaker 3: We just said you're two at the same person. We anticipated that would be the case.
Speaker 5: We're sitting on the couch. Havn't a chat? I said, what did you do last night? Broke because mom and dad were out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what did he do?
Speaker 5: I hung it home and I said, what's babysit?
Speaker 6: His name?
Speaker 5: And he goes, ah, I don't really know. At this point, I was like, what does that mean? You're just getting random people over there?
Speaker 1: Her name is Erin. It's his old swim teacher.
Speaker 5: He knows her. No, no, no, no, he told me a different name.
Speaker 3: Don't you think he looks like Charlie Sheen today?
Speaker 5: Did you say Aaron? I thought you said Evan and I said, I don't know any girls called Evan.
Speaker 1: He does. My son does not look like he does.
Speaker 3: He looks at He's dressed like Charlie.
Speaker 5: He's inspired by Jase's summer suit.
Speaker 1: But Charlie Sheen went down a real rabbit hole. And I don't want my son to do that. I don't want him on the Tiger Blood.
Speaker 3: He ain't on the Tiger.
Speaker 1: Did you hear him impersonate you in the five point thirty? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Right, it's funny because he said I want to go to Crown and have Bobster And I was like, what funny you say my dad was last night?
Speaker 1: No? No, I thought he went.
Speaker 3: For some sort of fish and chip.
Speaker 5: No, you and I had sushi at home at my house, Cliff before we went in to see a cheering and Jason's a.
Speaker 1: New I was supporting small business and taking the wife out on date night. Thank you? Okay, but yes, ed Cheran last night, Marvel Stadium.
Speaker 5: Date night, having a lovely time. Now, I'll tell you what happened later. What well you got busted?
Speaker 1: I got busted.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you later because you don't know that you've been. It wasn't telling lies again.
Speaker 1: It wasn't something a webla.
Speaker 5: Web last Hey guys, we're gonna give away fifty grands today.
Speaker 1: You didn't bust me doing anything on my phone because you wouldn't have been able to.
Speaker 5: You've got the privacy screen, Bason, his bloody privacy screen. And every time he tries to show me something, so he's got that cover on his phone, which is the privacy screen. Anyways alone, Nor look at this, look at this, and I'm like, bro, I can't see this on the perfect aangle. I can't see what you're showing because.
Speaker 3: You're hiding something from all. I'm not it's a secret line.
Speaker 5: Wasn't that? Wasn't that your wife and I caught you telling on my life and my real hates it when and I get together on the Web of.
Speaker 1: Lies is coming. I'm done, all right.
Speaker 3: You were just saying, are.
Speaker 5: We going to give away fifty grands today morning? I feel like we're so close. If you don't know what we're talking about, we're playing a game of brick by brick, which is a simple game of hire or love and whoever pinpoints exactly how many bricks are in our virtual home. We started between one and one hundred thousand. Today's the day they went fifty grand.
Speaker 3: Now the range is not one hundred thousand anymore.
Speaker 5: You can just have a stab in the dark if you like. But if you've been listening, you'd understand that the game of hil lower he's getting very very close. And if it doesn't go today, there's a fair junt it'll be in the next few.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of cash if you know what I'm saying today.
Speaker 1: Same and what a Friday would be to give away fifty thousand.
Speaker 5: It would be a nice way to go into the weekend.
Speaker 1: Look, that's coming up after seven, So going to catch up with Michael Dixon. This is the Aussie who played in the Super Bowl for the Seattle Sea Hawks.
Speaker 3: Do you think he saw us?
Speaker 1: Yeah, in those hideous jackets, you wouldn't missed it.
Speaker 5: Well, we spoke to him before the Super Bowl and he was like, yeah, guys, I'll look up for you, and I'm sure he probably did. Would have heard us or my Seahawks.
Speaker 1: Shit, I am he's watched it.
Speaker 3: See hot.
Speaker 1: Let's get into a for a Friday. This one absolutely went off last night at marble Castle on the Hill. Welcome back to Melbourne, ed. It is six par same on the train. I know, shout out for going to ed tonight. Spoiler alert. He starts on the little stage in the middle.
Speaker 5: Now he does and I don't do that. And I also because it's the Loop tour and if you don't know what that is. He he doesn't have a band. Look, there's a part where he has like an Irish man. He doesn't have a band. He is the band. So he loops the drums, he loops the keys. He's unbelievable. Somebody can be a one man.
Speaker 3: Bat I described it as hypnotic earlier. It's quite like there's a lot to take in, isn't there.
Speaker 5: There's a lot Marvel.
Speaker 1: At ed should write for Rolling Stone.
Speaker 3: I should.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that. There's a lot of talk online. I saw meltal scene. Our day announcer was posting about it as well. A lot of people comparing the retractable bridge that comes out because he's got this giant ladder dash bridge that comes out from one stage to connect to the main one so we can run across the crowd. A lot of people referring to it as like a phallic symbol. Really, why people.
Speaker 5: Just give my minds out of the gunter? Why because it grows?
Speaker 3: I mean, god, mindset, that doesn't look like that.
Speaker 5: It looks like it's like a fireman's ladder. That's what a lot of people are referring to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, a lot of people like he comes to the giant Willy Jace.
Speaker 5: You you you're not good at going out, You're not good at leaving your suburbs. So I know it was a big deal for you to go out for dinner on birthday night. We had a date night. Lou, your gorgeous wife was there. I had a champagne with Lou from Crown to March.
Speaker 3: Well why didn't you? Because I would have paid great money to see that video to also.
Speaker 5: Then when he got to Marvel, he complain the whole time about.
Speaker 3: It was warm, even I was warm.
Speaker 5: You know, it was warm. Now Lou was having a great time. So Jase doesn't like Lou and I getting together very often. He sat in between us at the start. Then he went to get drinks and I was like, great, he's gone, see I'm going to sit next to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that anxiety when I.
Speaker 5: Got back, when you see the change one over what just like.
Speaker 1: My wife and my work wife together.
Speaker 5: I'm like, oh yeah, we're chatting away at Married Vampires and I know that Jayce. I thought he's not going to make it till the end. He already said he wants to leave to beat the traffic.
Speaker 1: Well, no, we get up quite early, and she goes.
Speaker 5: I don't believe he's not going to play icy Fire. It's my favorite.
Speaker 3: Side, favorite sign.
Speaker 5: I've looked at the setlist. He's playing icy Fire. She because, no, Jose Tommy is not, so we can leave because he's not playing it, and I was like, he is absolutely lied to you. So he gets you out the door earlier because icy Fire is one hundred and fifty in the set list in.
Speaker 1: The last in the set list.
Speaker 5: You fully lied to it.
Speaker 1: No, I misread it.
Speaker 5: And she said, okay, well he can go and I'll catch the train home. But no, you left together because she's a good wife. She missed her favorite son.
Speaker 3: Unreliable informed that he did play that song.
Speaker 5: He played icy Fire.
Speaker 3: It was apparently one of the songs of the night. It was amazing say that to her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I honestly like we were there till pretty much ten.
Speaker 5: No, you weren't. No, you definitely weren't.
Speaker 1: Like it was late in the set.
Speaker 5: Look, we left a little bit before the end too, because we do all get up very early. Yeah, but we saw icy Fire.
Speaker 3: I did you. It was fantastic a video on video.
Speaker 5: The thing that Jason told me he definitely isn't playing that song. I was like, oh, look, you're so sweet and your husband is a huge life.
Speaker 3: There was one embarrassing moment and actually said, I'm going to dedicate this song to lou Hawkin's She's not it.
Speaker 5: She's on the train. Do because she said to me, I need to take my oldest child home. Is exactly what she said.
Speaker 1: This for you, Lou, let's put a light in the crowd.
Speaker 5: Where is she just an empty seat? And Lou's sobbing on the train on the way home.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: She also wanted to catch a train. Omen you said, no, not catching the train, it's too hot, And I said you if ed Shearon can catch a train, you can catch the train. He caught the train from Sydney to Melbourne. He likes reducing his carbon footprint.
Speaker 1: Is that really going to save the world though, Like getting on a jet stuff like, bro, that's an eleven hour trip.
Speaker 5: Yeah. No, he would have had probably a cart to himself and he slept the whole app We've got all the details coming up on that short if you didn't know that he arrived by train.
Speaker 1: There was one embarrassing momentation last night. So in one part in the concert he takes requests. He says, I'm going to put the giant QR code on the screen. You can scare the QR code and send him what song you want.
Speaker 5: And you wanted him to do share and I was like, no, you have to request.
Speaker 3: One of his songs, just anything.
Speaker 5: He thought it was open mic.
Speaker 1: You did shimmer. I feel I honestly looked at Lauren was like she should text share.
Speaker 5: I was like, dude, he might have done it, you know, to get Oh, this one's for Jasonawlkins. I know he's gone home.
Speaker 1: I'm on the train, guy. Can you hear that? I think it's believeable.
Speaker 3: Love.
Speaker 5: He did do a co lab of all the songs he's written for other people. God, he's a clever man.
Speaker 1: He knows what he's doing it cheering more on it a little bit later on in the show, a shout out if you going tonight to Marvel, have fun the merch Tent.
Speaker 5: Oh, the merchant Tent was flash on.
Speaker 1: When I was leaving the Merchant temp was.
Speaker 5: We went to the merch Tent too. You really miss what you get? I sent your photo?
Speaker 3: Yeah I didn't. I don't know what you bought though, Did you buy anything?
Speaker 5: Blines were too long? Didn't want to miss the start.
Speaker 1: Hey, coming up next, guys, Michael Dixon and Ozzie doing massive things in the States. He played and won in the Super Bowl and he is going to join us in minutes. He right and nover. Good morning, marnams here at Nomber one hundred. Good morning. You are on the air with Jason Lauren clint here as well. Let me set the scene and.
Speaker 3: That we'll do it.
Speaker 1: Seeattle rains of the ball and well.
Speaker 3: Seahawks super Bowl Chickens for the second time.
Speaker 1: Guys were excited about our next guest.
Speaker 5: Very excited about our next guest. The last time we saw him was when we were in San Francesco, America.
Speaker 3: Clint, would you like to do the honors? Yeah, well he's now a Super Bowl winner. He's America's top hunter. He's Australian. He loves chicken salt. His name is Michael Dixon from the Seahawks.
Speaker 5: See not that again.
Speaker 7: Welcome home to God, Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 6: It's good to be bad God.
Speaker 5: You're so calm the Super Bowl. I would just be beating my chest. There's note tomorrow.
Speaker 1: You were in the ring.
Speaker 7: No, we didn't get it yet. They still they still need to design it and produce it.
Speaker 1: No know, Michael Hill side of the bloody people ready to go.
Speaker 3: No they should Okay, So what was the experience like?
Speaker 1: Hang on, hang sorry, this isn't right.
Speaker 3: You need to bring in the wet.
Speaker 5: Because we were there, We're in the crowd, we were holding I was looking for it.
Speaker 1: Did go it's us, Lauren, you can have the helmet. There we go. Yeah, we dropped fifteen hundred dollars the shop. Look at that jacket on possibly the most ugly jackets that we will never like it?
Speaker 5: What about the school foam helmet, don't we?
Speaker 3: It was great? So, I mean I was a bit pissed, to be honest, but I loved the spectacle. What was it like for you? I dare say you were sober?
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, I was definitely sober, But I was just so locked into the into the game at that point. It kind of just felt like any other game, maybe just like a dialed up just a little bit more intense. But I didn't want to feel more intense.
Speaker 1: You guys were up the whole game, surely, Like how far into the game were you? Like, We've got this.
Speaker 7: So during the game I didn't think, you know about the result until the final whistle blue, Like genuinely, I was like, anything can happen. It's a super Bowl, crazy stutch up before But then I rewatched the game and I was like, Wow, we really dominated this whole game. If I was watching it as a fan, I'd be like, yeah, the Seahawks had definitely got the Yeah.
Speaker 5: You absolutely did it? Was it was such a spectacle to be there and to watch you, and we had such enormous pride when we saw you on the field as well. There were so many Aussies at the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: I think people thought we were part of your family.
Speaker 3: Ye when you came out, love it, love it? Hey did you get did you see now? Confession time? Did you see any of Bad Bunny's halftime performance? No? Did you hear it?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 7: We tried to go out early just to see like maybe the last minute, the last song, but they were already wrapping up at that point. Or the trees yeah, yeah, they were running off the field, had a few.
Speaker 1: He was I think the trees were walking are they're actually people dressed up?
Speaker 5: How do you celebrate after a Super Bowl? What does the team do?
Speaker 7: We It was quite wholesome. I mean we had in the locker room. It's really fun. Everyone's smoking cigars and got beers and tequila and we're all just hugging and celebrating taking photos together.
Speaker 5: Now, I did see some of your postgame interviews and you were wearing ski goggles. Talk me through the cigar.
Speaker 3: Yes, ski goggles.
Speaker 7: They had like super Bowl sixty on them and they basically, you wear them so when you spray champagne, it doesn't get in your eyes.
Speaker 1: We should have.
Speaker 3: Champagne everything else. We did a postgame interview too. Oh no, no, Now, Jason and I were stumbling out of out of the stadium. We're very happy Seahawks fans. Lauren Hawks Lauren was. Lauren was embarrassed, so she was walking ten steps ahead. Anyway. There was a fellow there from K five News in Seattle. Now he grabbed us for this interview. Okay, well like you guys, that's good.
Speaker 1: So something tells me you're not from Seattle.
Speaker 6: What's the gi.
Speaker 3: We're from Melbourne, Australia.
Speaker 1: Beautiful.
Speaker 3: I've supported the Seahawks for a long long time. I've converted Jason very recently.
Speaker 1: My mate, here, see.
Speaker 3: What what what it was?
Speaker 1: And next you're coming to Melbourne?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they're playing there eventually.
Speaker 1: Okay, so obviously I know, I know the Seahawks aren't coming to Melbourne. It's two other teams. I was just caught up in a dick.
Speaker 3: Are you that's fine?
Speaker 5: Would you like the Seahawks to come out and play?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, that's that'd be a dream come true. I was really hoping that that that was going to happen, but then they put both of our team rivals.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, what's next? Stop? I heard it, whispy. You might be heading to see us in Melbourne, mighty mcg the footy's back. You're a former Swan star heading to the g to see some footy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, hopefully I might go down with my wife and catch the f one and then maybe catch a Pies game.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, the grownd pri Oh gosh, you're going to be hot property walking around like a couple of weeks. Everyone's going to want to be made to.
Speaker 1: Do you want to borrow a Super Bowl check?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Maybe maybe the phone helmet as well.
Speaker 3: They're very understated and just finally, can you cleanse uthing?
Speaker 4: What is this?
Speaker 3: What every interview do you get asked about chicken salt? What the bloody hell's going on?
Speaker 7: Yeah? I kind of brought it on myself after the game. I got asked what are you looking forward to after this? And I was like, honestly, just getting back to Australia, getting home and having some chips with some chicken salt.
Speaker 5: And can do that in America?
Speaker 7: No, No, it's so hard to get and it's my biggest weakness. So yeah, and I've been able to come home and get some Mingled chicken sald on my chips and seem great.
Speaker 1: So Mingles reached out then and said, well, if you missed chicken salt, you've got to be there post a child for our chicken salt. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Honestly, it timed up perfectly because I already when I come home, I already was buying Mingle products anyway. So they reached out and was like, let's let's do this. We're launching some chicken salt. I was like, this is so perfect, it's.
Speaker 5: Going to be It's Jingle and Mingle with Digger.
Speaker 1: We should have dropped Aston Martin in our interview or something.
Speaker 3: We're driving my Ferrari just checking the DMS.
Speaker 5: Hey, congrats Sticko. It's it's been so awesome to watch. It was so nice to chat to you before the super Bowl and it's surprising that you are equally as humble and calm after becoming a Super Bowl champion. Well, congratulations, welcome home, enjoy your time back in Australia.
Speaker 1: We'll proud of you mate.
Speaker 3: Thank you guys.
Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne. It is eighteen to seven. This is number one hundred. You are on the air with Jason Lauren Clincy too thanks to our mates at shell Ready Express. Hey, big news, especially with the trade's.
Speaker 5: Oh what's the big news?
Speaker 3: Something's brewing?
Speaker 1: Lauren?
Speaker 3: Is it? What is her VB?
Speaker 5: So mind voebe?
Speaker 3: Well? Really, now here's a question for you. A little soft spot for stone and wood at the moment. That's too craugh, Yeah, I agree, really yeah, it's just a bit sort of. It's not like, yeah, you have BB. It just puts hairs on your chest.
Speaker 5: What about a crown lagger? Now? That reminds me of Dad loves crownies.
Speaker 1: You're allowed to drink him? No, you're not allowed to unless you're over sixty.
Speaker 3: Ye, your idea to buy him loves a crown. When you have a bab, do you like it out of a can or out of a bottle? A bottle or out of a tap? Tap? I think I think the best beer out of a tap is a cart and draft. You can't go wrong with a cart draft.
Speaker 5: I don't mind.
Speaker 3: The reason we're talking about beer this morning, it's big question.
Speaker 1: Can you get anywhere corona on tap?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: In America.
Speaker 9: The only place I've seen it was in a random bar in London, probably like ten years ago, and it had a really fancy corona tap like that. Obviously done it because it's not normal, and I didn't feel very nice drinking it. I just felt it was illegal.
Speaker 5: I think you need it in the bottle. It's all part of the ceremony. Yeah, a corona.
Speaker 3: So much beer chat. Well, because VB, one of the best beers in the world, has decided to come up with a mid strength beer.
Speaker 1: They're going after the market.
Speaker 3: They're going out because not as many well not going to say kids, not kids. Younger drinkers are abandoning sort of full strength beer and alcohol, you know, opting for mid strength, low car. So does that make it lower car and in some in some cases zero percent alcohol. It makes it not so much low car, but just mid strength.
Speaker 1: So also you gonna have two, you're gonna have two beers then and safe drive part So VB.
Speaker 3: Is traditionally solder to strength around five percent, so these would be in the threes, so like three point two, three point three percent.
Speaker 1: Whenever I'm at the McKinnon Hotel, the Great Northern Tap is just constantly.
Speaker 5: On a Great Northern's a great beer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but everyone goes for for the Great Northern crisp the MIDI Right.
Speaker 5: It costs the same, right, so they're probably selling more and making it way more money on it.
Speaker 3: I mean this is smart. But do you think people will be outraged? The tradees of this world will be outraged.
Speaker 1: No, God, it's just another option.
Speaker 5: The beer is getting a lot of media conversation at the moment because isn't there like we are people getting taxed, publicans being taxed, especially the.
Speaker 1: Little craftier companies where it's like you know what, mate, they're just like small business, Yeah, go the other way, tax the big guys of the little guys. Two Brothers in Morabit have just expanded. They've got a whole separate area now that you can hire out for function.
Speaker 5: But there's so many bees.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot. There's dessert beers now, dessert beer.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They did. They did like mint chop top beers for I can't I'd be they were quite heavy.
Speaker 5: Straight to jail, however, invented that they do a rice lager.
Speaker 1: Are Two Brothers. Well that's for lighter on the tummy.
Speaker 5: But also for people who like gluten frees.
Speaker 3: Okay, so people, we're mixing it up a bit.
Speaker 1: Here's my question and by all means to get involved. Thirteen twenty four ten. I want to talk random orders. Like you know, it doesn't even have to be at the pub, but if you go to the pub in one of like maybe your apprentice just likes a fire engine, so you've got to get four beers in one fire The fire.
Speaker 5: Likes a snake bite. What's a snake shaft bite?
Speaker 3: A snake bite?
Speaker 5: Shark bite?
Speaker 1: He likes, Oh, not a snake So the one with the cranberry and then oh my god, I next to you money was ordering it the other day and he's like, just a splash, can you do another little splash.
Speaker 3: And just to touch me?
Speaker 5: And what do you do? We find he won't get a uti, will you?
Speaker 3: No, you won't because we used to drink snake bites in London, which is beer cider and then raspberry make your choice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fire engines like vodka, lemonade and a splash of red cordial.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, so what's the red cordial that gets no?
Speaker 5: But the cranberry is good.
Speaker 1: I mind a little dash cranberry thirteen twenty four ten at Little Dash Random Orders?
Speaker 3: Is it you or someone you know who orders something that's not the norm, doesn't have to be bev. We're talking food as well, Yeah, food as well. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I've got a friend who goes through the McDonald's strive through and just gets the paddies, the burger paddies, no barn, no.
Speaker 1: Cheese, just the meat protein what They just wrap it.
Speaker 5: They put in the box like a big back box.
Speaker 1: I've had a look sad and.
Speaker 5: Just has when he's in a rush and he thinks he needs protein.
Speaker 3: Then just eats it like a potato cake.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Really, that's all A raw dog, just raw dog. Because I have seen people at McDonald's again getting I call them green grots. What are they pickles? Just the pickles like as of pickles we used to call them. Get out of the greens when.
Speaker 5: We get out. You're taking everyone's time.
Speaker 1: I got two hundred dollars splatters, cheese, bar vouchers up for grabs.
Speaker 3: Hang on, what did you call pickles green grots?
Speaker 5: I've never heard does anyone else?
Speaker 1: Thurt twenty fourteen is our number? Who do you know who has a random order? I like a cappuccino three quarters for not all the way, just just a little less milk, just a little less milk three quarters Yeah, a bit more than a piccolo coffee off your plane of the.
Speaker 5: Intel for rists must be going crazy.
Speaker 1: Can I get to splash caramel? Please?
Speaker 5: Not a milk plate Gloria Jean style.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly right.
Speaker 5: Go to Starbucks.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Door Harra scarf Ouchers to go as well, random orders, food, beverages. Are you or someone you know?
Speaker 3: Give us a ring? No bar?
Speaker 1: Cold Play, Good morning Melbourne, just gone three to seven. This is Nomber one hundred. I was singing about cold Play last night Marvel Stadium. We were there for Edge Shearon. I looked up saw the apartments, remember there was the apartment that went by ring.
Speaker 5: At the what I filmed that last time? And I kept looking up there wondering if they were going to come out and down put no their cold Play plans not yeah.
Speaker 1: Because last time they put on a little light shirt for cold Plane.
Speaker 3: It's a few humans up there sort of taking in the yeah, taking the concert, the sites, the fireworks.
Speaker 5: I imagine if you're a neighbor of Marvel stadium will be fun for the first night and by night four you'd be okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pack it up.
Speaker 1: Still it's still a tree.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, if you like edge hearing in.
Speaker 3: The view, get it a footy match from up there.
Speaker 1: Not bad, huh.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't have to buy a membership.
Speaker 1: It is a fast approaching seven o'clock. We're talking random orders. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number great northerns about to be challenged. Vb's bringing out a mid strength. We want to know is it you or someone you know who orders?
Speaker 5: So do you think ordering a mid strength is random?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, but it's just a departure from the norm. I guess right, which is what we're asking you on thirteen twenty four to ten. This morning, Alana, good morning, morning, go Do you do something a bit different with food.
Speaker 8: Or bev Well, my best friends are vegetarian, so her McDonald's.
Speaker 10: Order is a triple cheese burger with no beef, extra cheese, and then she stacks chips in.
Speaker 5: It's cheese and chips.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that's a lot of cheese, a lot of cheese.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but if you're a veedgiaro you probably do eat a lot of dairy.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't it be better to build your own burger, you'd save money.
Speaker 4: She's done the mass.
Speaker 5: Oh really, and the math is mathin. That's girl mouth out there. Yeah is the math math in Elana.
Speaker 3: I guess it's mathive.
Speaker 1: The math is math Gabby and foot Hello.
Speaker 5: Good morning guys.
Speaker 1: What's a random order?
Speaker 11: Let me tell you. I'm driving for work and having my medium week oat cappuccino, medium chocolate, medium week oat caps, extra chocolate powder, three quarters full, not too much milk.
Speaker 3: Absolute tristas.
Speaker 5: Just look at you and go, oh god, Gabby's here again.
Speaker 11: There is Gabby coming every morning.
Speaker 5: That's amazing. Now an extra week oat cappuccino with extra chocolate. So you're not getting a lot of three.
Speaker 1: Quarters full, with three quarters full getting hit in the face with the coffee.
Speaker 5: Because it's having it. You're having three quarters of a cup of warm oat milk.
Speaker 3: Imagine the barista riding it on the side of the carp Yeah, there's no room to write Gabby.
Speaker 5: Well, you know what Gabby you're paying for. You can get whatever you want.
Speaker 1: A Trish morning, Trish, good morning guys. Right, we're good random orders. What do you got for us.
Speaker 12: Don't knock it until you try it. Hash brown must have Vegemi on them.
Speaker 3: No, I don't mind that hash brown with it.
Speaker 5: Well, I guess because it's salty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know about that.
Speaker 5: We must try it. And when you go to drive through and get a hash Brown, do you be y overedge or do you ask them to do it?
Speaker 12: They don't do vegimi anymore. So I have the little sachets. I have some of them in my handbag. I have them stashed in my draw work. I have a vegemite at home.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you let my wife. She carries salt, a salt grinder, a handbag, not sash.
Speaker 12: Like this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep, just a little portable one.
Speaker 3: Okay, salty salty, Yeah, well I like that.
Speaker 1: I don't know about caring condiments on you people, do I know? And there's the hot sauce Armie.
Speaker 5: Thurteen twenty ten of your condiment carry out?
Speaker 3: What do you got in your handbag?
Speaker 5: What do you got in your handbaged up?
Speaker 1: That light up?
Speaker 5: Because I knew a girl who was a vegan and she used to just always she always had tinfoil with a slab of tofu in there and anywhere she'd go, she'd just a garden salad. Just always had a slab of and she just pulled out and sprinkle it on her salad.
Speaker 3: I mean, does it keep?
Speaker 5: I don't think she must put a fresh tofu slab in every morning to.
Speaker 1: Wrap the tin foil around the head.
Speaker 5: Let's go to Denzil the morning the condiment carriers calling through.
Speaker 1: Good morning guys, thirteen twenty four ten. If you're a condomic carrier, what about you? Mate? What's a random rtar?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 10: I work at Macis and one time I had to make a cheeseburger but add.
Speaker 3: Chocolate saw No, no, no, no, no, intrigue has got the better better of me, Denzil, did you try it as well?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I never do that, okay, Yeah that I had.
Speaker 10: To go up the front and grab the chocolate sauce and everyone was looking at me. We're going over with a cheeseburger to the cafe area.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh the cafe area caun't intertwined? No food area. No, that's that's don't pass.
Speaker 3: Screams in one of the yesterdays, a pregnant woman.
Speaker 5: Denzel, No it wasn't.
Speaker 1: It was a guy.
Speaker 5: Okay, No, den were you named after Denzel Washington?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 10: Now, I was named after my mum's brother.
Speaker 5: Was he named after Denzel Washington?
Speaker 1: No, it was not. Did he like Denzel Washingt? Did he watch a lot of the movies? I never met him?
Speaker 10: But it's an eye, not an eh.
Speaker 5: Denzil, I like it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So nothing to do with it.
Speaker 1: One of the joy Surname Washington, She's surname Washington.
Speaker 3: I know it is not one of the joys.
Speaker 1: Condiments.
Speaker 3: You have condiments in your handbag, not in my handbag.
Speaker 5: Do you do you get asked if you're named after Denzel Washington a lot, Denzil, We're.
Speaker 10: Doing every day pretty much.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a great question. Great question.
Speaker 1: Good morning and on. It's just going eleven past seven.
Speaker 5: It's Friday. It's going to be warm, but it's going to be wet.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: I'm hoping it's clear enough. I've got my son in here with me this morning. We're going fishing.
Speaker 5: I think it's going to be one of those funny, kind of humidy days. The twenty seven.
Speaker 3: Bok h Hello, Hello, what the hell was that? What on earth was that?
Speaker 9: What is that?
Speaker 5: Your fault quid?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 5: What's just happened.
Speaker 3: Well that that actually is a disaster alert tone. So on the twenty seventh of July this year, that's going to ring out on every mobile phone around Australia.
Speaker 6: What yeah, what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: So basically, the Australian government is bringing in a national disaster alert tone and that rude sound right there? Oh whoa, whoa, It's going to be ringing out on every mobile phone at red on the twenty seventh of July as part of a nationwide test.
Speaker 5: Today we've got five months.
Speaker 3: Are they going to change my pants as well?
Speaker 1: Everyone?
Speaker 3: But can you imagine, like wherever you are, you could be in the supermarket and that horrendous to where to god?
Speaker 5: If that happens in the middle of my day, Now I will flip in the movies.
Speaker 3: Getting your nails done and that goes off? When is that.
Speaker 5: I'm not worry about it, my nails done, but if I'm having a snook.
Speaker 3: It's very important because if something was to happen, disaster, a major disaster, that's what will ring out and alert you to you know, take carver or evacuate.
Speaker 5: So the twenty seventh of what July? Okay, everyone put that in your diaries for five months.
Speaker 3: Random, completely random question.
Speaker 5: So during the show we could all get different times.
Speaker 1: Like that question. Yeah, what happens if there's a disaster between now and the twenty July.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a good question. I can if you want.
Speaker 1: Your chance to win fifty thousand dollars cash seven thirty this morning, our simple game of higher or lower. We call it brick by brick thanks to Carlile Holmes. We're going to play at seven thirty this morning.
Speaker 5: Don't call now, call now, you go on too early? Hang up, people are key, hang up or put you on the no call list. I don't know if we can do that. Actually, we're not going to do that. We can't. Godn't have the facilities to do that.
Speaker 13: No.
Speaker 5: Do you want to answer someone and tell them hello.
Speaker 14: And nov Hello, Hi, sorry speak for the guests.
Speaker 5: Oh no, you're live on the radio. Too early, too early to do it won't be till after seven.
Speaker 1: Thirty, after seven thirty, ad ease everyone, he go.
Speaker 5: Stand down, hung up? What a shame. That could have been his one turn to get through if, of course, again, we could answer him now now now, not now, Okay, guys, I can still see the phone is ringing. You know what, hands on heads everyone.
Speaker 1: Hands on top.
Speaker 3: That means stop, Yeah, don't.
Speaker 5: Do hands on top. That means stop, stop.
Speaker 3: Talking and stop different games, different games.
Speaker 5: I can still see you ringing.
Speaker 1: Don't do it.
Speaker 5: Fifty thousand dollars will be on the line after seven thirty.
Speaker 1: Hello, this is Nova. Who's that?
Speaker 8: Hello, Tina, it's on.
Speaker 5: Top, Tina. We're trying to tell you you're on it. You're actually live on and we're telling you that you've called too early after seven thirty. Yeah, we're trying to get people to stop.
Speaker 3: Running morning game. Tina.
Speaker 1: Thanks not swearing.
Speaker 8: My morning is going fantastic. But that is so sad on yesterday so I can get on today.
Speaker 3: That was the anchor.
Speaker 5: Oh, we just picked up a random phone and Tina.
Speaker 3: All right, terrifying.
Speaker 5: Have a good day, Tina, but don't call again till after seven thirty. I love her. What are the chances they must be calling a lot? Everyone stop stop, stop it, stop it, or I'm not going to tell my story.
Speaker 3: Okay, no, no, no, will you please tell your story?
Speaker 1: Hello? Nova?
Speaker 5: Stop answering baby's call. Hello, Hello, because your new hands on top That means stop Hello, Nova.
Speaker 14: Hi, I'm calling for the color.
Speaker 1: You're on the air at the mono Lauren and Clint, and you're going to who's this what's your name?
Speaker 3: Adrian?
Speaker 1: Adrian, you're going to get in trouble with Lauren. You've called to early and not.
Speaker 5: Till after seven thirty Adrian. Okay, no, don't try again. Now asked for seven getting there? I know everyone's keen for this cash and everyone thinks they know the answer is after seven thirty Melbourne.
Speaker 3: We'll talk to you then, I mate.
Speaker 5: Thanks, have a good day, Adrian.
Speaker 1: We've got no time for your story, Adrian.
Speaker 3: We're at time.
Speaker 1: Sorry lost.
Speaker 3: Do you want me to play that alert?
Speaker 1: Tony?
Speaker 15: Sure?
Speaker 5: I didn't want to tell my story anyway?
Speaker 3: No, no tell us next, we've got to go to a breakww.
Speaker 5: If one more person calls, I'm not telling the story.
Speaker 3: I don't be like that switchboard is faceboo.
Speaker 5: Guys, I mean, Jase, you can probably relate to this more than Clint. But when you've been in a long term relationship and you start to think romance dead and then something happens and you go that's hot. Oh yeah, So Paul's just started doing something which is so simple and I'm.
Speaker 3: Not saying this. I don't know what it is though, but you're talking on the other thing.
Speaker 5: I'm like, it's just like I've got the hots for him again over it like it's a turn on.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So I get we get up and leave the house very early, right, So I leave. How he stays he's asleep because it's like five o'clock in the morning, and often I come home for a little snooze and sort of like I walk into our room. Sometimes looks like a teenager lives there because the bed's just kind of been pulled up, and I he watched me the other day how I like to make the bed, and he started making the bed the way I like the bed being made. And I walked in like ten thirty walk into our room, and I'm like.
Speaker 3: This old hospital corners like just it's just neat the pillow.
Speaker 5: Like you know, the European pillows are there. The dune is folded down, and it's like it's like living in a hotel. And I said to him the other day, Hey, thanks for making the bed like that, and he goes, so I noticed how you liked it, And you know, it's nice when you can come home and feel like you can climb into an immaculate bed if you want to nap. And I was just like, I am madly in love with you.
Speaker 1: So I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: What does he want again, No.
Speaker 5: Nothing but my gratitude. Sure, I'm like, you get it. No, this is not about this is not about that. This is just about falling in love with someone all over again for a little active service. What the you know the there's acts of love? Yeah, you know the seven Deadly sin. No, not the Deadly sins, the other one. And I said to him, I was like, I just was beaming. I was so happy and so grateful, and every time I come home, I'm like, thanks for doing that. And he's like proud of like he knows. He's like, she's falling in love with me over again.
Speaker 1: Because I'm at the other end of the scale where I'm actually turned off by the way she makes a bit because the Lobel put on this. I haven't brought it up with her.
Speaker 5: Because until no better way to do it than in a public forum.
Speaker 3: She doesn't listen till after eight What annoys you about when she puts the text and tell tune in absolutely when she puts.
Speaker 1: The fitted sheet on, she doesn't put it on the right corners. So she's so like, you know how it should be like up and down. She's putting it a cross way.
Speaker 3: Well, it's at it does, but the seams aren't sitting perfectly, donner, doesn't it like tuck over the top.
Speaker 5: If she's the one making actually physically changing the sheets and making my head in, I think you just should be grateful that she's doing it.
Speaker 1: No, no, I am.
Speaker 5: I don't say anything, but maybe gently say hey, tyl, maybe I could help you. That's you should just do it yourself.
Speaker 1: Actually, why normally strip the bed and redo it?
Speaker 5: Oh, that's even more annoyed.
Speaker 3: You should consider yourself. I don't have any sheets.
Speaker 5: At all in a sleeping bag.
Speaker 3: Are you in a swag on top of the mattress? Does that at work?
Speaker 1: I rolled up my sleeping bag. I turned myself today.
Speaker 3: I'm doing this was.
Speaker 5: Supposed to be a nice break gratitude for your partner when they do small things the way.
Speaker 3: I'm very happy that you're thankful.
Speaker 5: It's fully given me the hornets.
Speaker 3: Look out If it's that, Wow, Paul's a lucky guy.
Speaker 5: Do you know what there'd be so many people listening to this, like the simple things are just like sometimes it's like you.
Speaker 3: Should gout under, we should go a couple shoppling out of theirs.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 5: We once went to the mattress shop and they may us lie on the bed together, so awkward. Oh this is awful.
Speaker 1: We want you feed on that little plastic strip of bottom.
Speaker 3: Help me up. Oh god no.
Speaker 5: And then other people are in the shop walking around and you're lying on it and they're like no, and.
Speaker 1: Then they go lie like you'd sleep, you know, get on your side, spooner.
Speaker 3: Oh you know, thanks, don't make your spoon in the shop. Surely in the.
Speaker 5: Middle of Captain snooze, I don't think.
Speaker 1: Well, a good morning, Melbourne. I was always told building a new home would be fun, and it's been a bloody great time. We built a virtual home with Carlisle Holmes because better starts with Carlole Holmes in twenty twenty six. Visit one over there over eighty display homes across Melbourne, or a Carlile Holmes dot com dot au if you can work out how many bricks are in now virtual home, the money is yours all right.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I'm so nervous. Now the phones are going absolutely chopo for this. It's a game of high or lower. And we've been giving people clues based on people's guesses, and we're getting very, very close.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Malgrave.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hannah, Hi, how are you going to go? We are good? How are you good?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Firstly, you got through it.
Speaker 3: I can't believe that I'm shaking. Hanna. You should see our phones like nuts.
Speaker 5: You've called it the right time, Ie. You listened to the rules. People are calling early. We said, don't call now.
Speaker 1: Laura called.
Speaker 5: Well, my daughter called actually, so she was on the phone earlier. Tell us about your daughter.
Speaker 8: Oh, she's a new year seven kid.
Speaker 5: And she's absolute. Oh my gosh. What will fifty thousand dollars do for you.
Speaker 4: So much?
Speaker 8: We I would take my family on a holiday. Yeah, in California.
Speaker 4: Oh yep, guys inspirers.
Speaker 3: Oh all right, we love that.
Speaker 1: It is time, Hannah. I really hope you've been writing down previous guesses.
Speaker 5: Have you been listening?
Speaker 8: Yes, I have.
Speaker 1: We're playing with quite a tight gap at the moment, and if you guess outside.
Speaker 5: That you only know it was a tight gap if you listened every morning.
Speaker 3: Exactly, but Melbourne turn Gosh, I'm so nervous. Come on, Hannah our grave.
Speaker 1: All right, this is your moment.
Speaker 5: Come on, Hannah.
Speaker 8: Oh god, I'm shaking. Forty three thousand, three hundred and forty one.
Speaker 5: Okay, forty three thousand, three hundred and forty one?
Speaker 3: Is that right? Is that?
Speaker 5: Is that your guess?
Speaker 12: Yep?
Speaker 8: See it?
Speaker 1: Hannah?
Speaker 10: Oh god, thank god.
Speaker 1: You guys are killing me. Should we go to a song? Come back?
Speaker 3: And then? No, there's a few other Where are you at the moment.
Speaker 4: I'm in my bedroom in a bra and jeans in a bra.
Speaker 8: I'm half getting change.
Speaker 5: What are you doing to Hannah?
Speaker 4: Well, it was my birthday last Friday and your friend's taking me out to lunch.
Speaker 5: Get it, sis, I've got butterflies. Yeah, jeeoby, a few cocktails with fifty kod.
Speaker 1: Hannah from Malgrave. Final time, your guess is.
Speaker 4: Forty three thousand and forty one.
Speaker 3: You got it.
Speaker 1: The money's yours.
Speaker 5: Shut up, Hannah, you just want fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: I am sakay, I'm gonna cry.
Speaker 5: No, Hannah, it's all yours.
Speaker 4: I'm actually for my eyes out.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much, guys.
Speaker 5: Oh You're so welcome. What will fifty thousand dollars mean to you and your family?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you can hear my kids in the background. I'd love to take my mum, who's going through breast cancer the second time, to see her older brother in Seattle.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, you got me hearing up there. Well, hell are you?
Speaker 5: You can take your mom to Seattle to see your brother.
Speaker 3: Now do it all? It is so Yeah.
Speaker 1: What's your mom's name, Hannah?
Speaker 4: I'm tweety, Hannah.
Speaker 3: You've got you've got three kids. What do you do for work?
Speaker 8: I work for a not for profit charity called the RCD Foundation, and we raise money and a warness for pediatric brain cancer.
Speaker 3: Oh god, you really are a good air going she's an angel.
Speaker 5: Question all right, Hannah, let's put the sad stuff aside, go and take kids.
Speaker 3: You just want to tell Hannah, Hannah, put a top on first, you're in your brass. I put a top on. Tell the kids, and then just high five anyone nearby. Fifty thousand dollars, don't tell them, Hannah.
Speaker 1: Where's where's your partner? Hannah?
Speaker 4: Oh, he's come out of toilet.
Speaker 1: Put him on, Put him on, Put him on to speaker.
Speaker 4: Guys, we just want fifty k.
Speaker 5: Oh, Hannah's a little bit of it. Congratulations. Now going to a girl's lunch today. What's on the menu?
Speaker 1: What cocktails?
Speaker 3: We don't even know.
Speaker 8: It's a surprise.
Speaker 4: She said, don't wash your hair. You don't need to look fair. So I feel like it's going.
Speaker 8: To be like a spar thing lunch.
Speaker 1: We should join.
Speaker 5: Oh Hannah, congratulations fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: God, it is insane. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: I'm going to do a massive shout out to her mate, to Carlole Holmes as well. Better starts with Carlo him in twenty twenty six. You can visit one of their over eighty display homes across Melbourne's right eighty of them or online at Carlole Holmes dot com dot au. They are the best in the business.
Speaker 5: Yes, and it has been so fun playing this game, Hannah. And I'm so thrilled that you are our net today.
Speaker 4: This is a much both amazing.
Speaker 5: Is there anyone else you want to shout out to? Anything else you want to say? Oh?
Speaker 4: Thanks to carl oling you guys. You guys are the best. I lovely, thank you guys.
Speaker 1: Every morning, Hannah from Melgrave, our fifty thousand dollars winner here on overgret, Good morning Melbourne, and a massive good morning and congratulations to Hannah from Melgrave.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness, gracious.
Speaker 1: Our fifty thousand dollars winner of our Carlole Holmes fifty k brick by brick her days changed.
Speaker 5: Shout out to her mom. Tweety. She wants to take her mom to Seattle. Her mum's battling cancer and she wants to take her mum to see her brother, her uncle.
Speaker 3: Mother of three. I got the tears and a partner who just got off the toilet.
Speaker 1: Yeah she was only wearing a bra. We really got them at the awkward mark.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: You know, you just never know when you're going to make it through to the radio.
Speaker 3: Do you.
Speaker 1: It's a bit of a mixed bag, but it's coming good.
Speaker 5: It's looking a bit funny out there, well is it?
Speaker 1: It's coming good.
Speaker 3: He's coming good.
Speaker 1: I'm coming good.
Speaker 3: It's a good day for a big announcement guys, and Melbourne has a big one to look forward to today.
Speaker 7: What is it?
Speaker 3: At the MCG They're going to be convening a bit of a media conference to announce that the late Great Ron Barrassi is getting a street named after him in the heart of Australias Sporting District, just adjacent to the mcg Brunton Avenue or to be soon formally known as Brunton Avenue is to become Barassi Way, which is an amazing celebration, icon, a legend, not like a.
Speaker 5: Like a little you know sometimes they do funny you know, not a funny but like a fake.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, it's actually changing.
Speaker 1: Like when you buy the license plates of Granny Mays and it's got your name on it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, not like that.
Speaker 1: All the fake newspapers. A movie well and you're in the headline.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, not like that.
Speaker 3: No real one and no one more deserving. A six time premiership player, he was an absolute icon of the game.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm the new positive Jason.
Speaker 3: I'm only looking for you.
Speaker 5: Turned that from an upside down, haven't you? In recent week?
Speaker 1: I just want to chat below the line for a secon. Yeah, of course, two people currently live on the street.
Speaker 3: Yea, there's a few apartment boxes, a hotel.
Speaker 1: Officers, so they have to change or their license their medicare come. Yeah, it's a bit of work.
Speaker 3: Oh look, I think as it's a bit of as far as I'm going to stay above the line and.
Speaker 5: Say well he played for Melbourne.
Speaker 3: As far as celebrations go, I think we're celebrating.
Speaker 5: All the celebrat icon Streets and then.
Speaker 3: Well this There could be no more fitting street in Melbourne to be named Barrassy Way than this one.
Speaker 1: When does it change? When does it change?
Speaker 3: Well before the footy season. So the signs are going to be going up next week. But the first match is the first match is next Sunday between Collingwood and and Kilda. And I'm told at the announcement this morning they're going to sort of let all the residents know about when the signs.
Speaker 5: Are changing find out today.
Speaker 3: I'd imagine they would have had they would have had.
Speaker 1: To get new behme after a big night street.
Speaker 5: They not going to and the taxi.
Speaker 1: The street doesn't exist.
Speaker 5: Now, you know what, Thank god Malways don't exist anymore, because you need to pull the page out.
Speaker 3: We need to page in kids listening Melway's is a book with maps in it.
Speaker 5: Ques do you know when I went to I went to school with the family who did who did the mailways? And the side our home address, they put like a little a little mode little number where we lived on all their friends' houses that I lived at eight Buller Drive and where bullet drivers and the mailways number eight had a little eight on it.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 5: That's where I got question. My friend's family owned.
Speaker 1: When you used to use the mailways? Did you have to turn the book up side down to understand.
Speaker 5: That I didn't really use it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry.
Speaker 5: When I got we had tom Toms.
Speaker 3: I remember when we used to get the chopper to news jobs at Channel nine and this is well this is before. This is before like yeah, sat nav and all the rest of it. We had a Meilways in the chopper and we had to get the Melways out page what over the street page seventy Okay, yeah, you can see down.
Speaker 2: There that's the crossroads. There's Galligher's right. You're just down there, can't see the street sign. See you look for like landmarks and track it via the Melways. You turn the book up, not the pilot.
Speaker 3: In the pas.
Speaker 5: That's amazing. I have that chopper going in every week. Oh, Lauren, we're supposed to be, isn't it.
Speaker 15: Thanks?
Speaker 1: And we did a loop to loop.
Speaker 3: Let's go on.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go. We're rilling off light of money this morning. Let's try and do it again. Jacob Infantry Gully, morning.
Speaker 3: Mate, morning, how are we are?
Speaker 1: Good? O? Gooday?
Speaker 3: Jake?
Speaker 1: Oh you're on the tools outdoors. You're a landscaper.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 5: Are you chacking? There's going to be enough rain today to get you off the tools? Jacob?
Speaker 12: Ah, No, never enough rain to get me off the tools.
Speaker 5: Actually, you're hard work.
Speaker 3: I need a landscaper, Mike, you to pop around.
Speaker 1: Oh your landscaper is a topless I don't know.
Speaker 3: No, he's a fencer.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yes, I need a landscape if you're shooting Den's calendar in your backyard there or whatever. But anytime there's a tradeover, the don't of the shirt.
Speaker 5: On, Jacob, your shirt on or shirt off kind of guy when you're landscaping.
Speaker 4: Strictly shirt on to me.
Speaker 1: He's not coming to your place.
Speaker 5: All right, Jacob, Let's see if we can have some fun going into the weekend. We would like to give you five thousand dollars. We've got three questions lined up. An easy question for fifty bucks, a meet him question for five hundred and a difficult question for five thousand dollars, and I believe you want to roll the dice and play for five k Let's do.
Speaker 1: It five thousand dollars. All right, brother, rules are simple. You'll hear a question, you'll hear a three to two one. You have to answer within that three seconds. Okay, yep, oh black ready to go twenty five years old landscape Jacob playing for five thousand bucks this morning.
Speaker 3: Here is your question.
Speaker 9: The classic eighteen seventy seven novel Blank Beauty is about what kind of animal?
Speaker 14: Three two ah lions.
Speaker 3: About a whole host.
Speaker 1: We all knew that.
Speaker 5: I knew that one because was there a movie?
Speaker 3: Yes, the movie is a black Beauty.
Speaker 5: Black Beauty was a beautiful horse.
Speaker 1: Take a guess. I'm like, he's got this.
Speaker 3: It was a horse.
Speaker 1: Jacob should take the shirt off?
Speaker 3: What hell? Bloody?
Speaker 14: Ol, bloody hell?
Speaker 5: Jacob, well done?
Speaker 1: Have you got to miss so? Yeah, she's going to kick you for that one. Brother.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Hey, do you have a great way, Jacob?
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening, brother, thank you, thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: No worries, mate, take it asy.
Speaker 3: Did Black Beauty talk? No?
Speaker 5: Oh no, that was it, mister mister Oh my gosh, mister mister Red, that's right. That was a great horse.
Speaker 3: Of course, of course we're spoken about the mail ways. Next we're going to go back to AM.
Speaker 5: Calm down, that's right now, hittings on.
Speaker 1: Hey guys, it's just one eight o'clock. We're going to update your latest in news, check your under work, and then there's going to be a battle in here this morning for today's lights on. Sing along.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's on our instagram. Actually, if you want to vote for what the song is, we've all chosen one.
Speaker 1: That's right, We've all picked an absolute yeah banger. None of us are allowed to check the results. Don't look at the results, Clinton what you can quickly cast your vote now and we'll play the winning track out of the eight o'clock News, which is coming up next on nover. Good Morning, Melbourne, eleven past eight. Welcome to your Friday shout out for you going to It's Shearan tonight Marvel Stadium or tomorrow night. We were there last night. He absolutely went off. We're going to dive into that coming up.
Speaker 5: This actually your Clinton, I went and you came with lou your beautiful wife, and you don't like it when you and I get together, your work wife and your real wife.
Speaker 1: No one likes her.
Speaker 5: Well, we compare notes and we're starting to you're starting to come undone. And she said something last night and I was like, oh no, he's he's told you a lie there the web of lies. Not again, he's been busted. That's not true. The web of lies is.
Speaker 3: Supposed to be like, you're on your side and you're going to lie to.
Speaker 5: Your wife and you want me to be camp chased. I need to know about it.
Speaker 3: I didn't mean to throw a liar, a fib difference. It was a lie. I think it starts.
Speaker 5: It's something that affected I'll tell you what it is. Next. We've got to get to lights on single long first. You don't have to hear we do.
Speaker 3: All right, because we're running a contest this morning between the three of us the lights on single.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So we do this every Friday. If if you're first.
Speaker 3: Time and we've all nominated one, that's right.
Speaker 1: It is all thanks for our mates. Spentley Dental Group. When did you last go to the dentist?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 1: And you smile and book an appointment to E Spentley Dental Group. Visit E B dg dot com dot Au.
Speaker 5: You can brighten your smile, and we're about to brighten up Melbourne because if you like this song when we play you turn your headlights on. It gives you permission to sing along. If you see other people with their headlights on, that means they like it.
Speaker 3: Shall we recap? What we each nominated was a banger from Take That.
Speaker 1: Just wonsome, I'm not herball, watch your back, I've gone Duran Duran.
Speaker 8: In the world.
Speaker 1: Imagine that light songs singing into the weekend.
Speaker 5: And then Tina Turner, what's love got to do with love? Anyway? We've been running a poll on our Instagram and I think is about to have his boota kicked.
Speaker 3: I've been done with Tina Turner.
Speaker 1: To be hon I'm the same the musical we played simply the best the other day.
Speaker 5: It's all right, Well, let's see what the people want, because Jazz has the results from our Instagram and I'd like the percentages. In fact, first of all, who got the bronze medal?
Speaker 1: Who came last?
Speaker 9: So in reverse Audior with eleven percent of the vote, Jasu's choice.
Speaker 1: After you go go to smooth, Turner wins this I'm done.
Speaker 5: You need to change stations. We'll send you down the hallway. He's on moving forward with.
Speaker 1: D not far from it. Take that and Tina Turner, who has got the top spot.
Speaker 9: The winner with fifty three percent of the vote. Turneray, suck it.
Speaker 5: Boys, are you serious? Okay, Well now you're criticizing all about half of our audience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, have a look at yourself.
Speaker 5: I also, my other choice was wet, wet, wet. We should play that off. No, no, we're going with.
Speaker 1: I don't want to hear from the people.
Speaker 5: Headlights on. If you like this song, Melbourne on a Friday morning, take that.
Speaker 1: That is Ed Sheeran here on over one hundred lars. You mentioned earlier he snuck into Melbourne via train. Yeah he did.
Speaker 5: He was filmed getting off at Southern Cross station. And when I say he was at the station like he'd come from Sydney to Melbourne on the train a local job. Yeah, no plans for him.
Speaker 1: Well. Roger Weeks is from the New South Wales train Link. He joined this now morning Rodge.
Speaker 14: Good morning, Jace Barron and Clint, how are you good?
Speaker 5: We're good now, Roger Edge here and there were some people saying it wasn't him on the train, it was a decoy. It was definitely him though, wasn't it the court the train from Sydney to Melbourne?
Speaker 14: I can absolutely confirm it was it.
Speaker 5: Now, what happened? How did this come to?
Speaker 3: Be?
Speaker 14: Well Ed and his family when they're on tour. As I was chatting with them, they love catching trains. They are really probably for two key reasons. Obviously it's got a lower environmental footprint traveling by road by air, and it's just a nice way for them to spend time together in the family. So they were really excited as they were walking through and we got them onto the XPT.
Speaker 3: So Roger, what's the how long is the trip and what sort of what sort of amenity?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Tell us about the carriage? Was they lay down by? What's the bedding like all the rest of great? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Good.
Speaker 14: So it's just under eleven hours for our Sydney to Melbourne service, So it's is that not an opportunity to unwind? Let's sit back and relax. And in our overnight service, of course, we have sleeper cars. In our first class carriage, which is where the shearings were. We have separate cabins and so by day you can sider it the seat and then when it's nighttime, our crew come in, pull a bunk bed down, turn the bottom seat.
Speaker 6: Into a bed.
Speaker 5: But I didn't even notice it existed.
Speaker 14: Yeah, and we have showers and toilets.
Speaker 5: Well, you'd hoped for eleven hours? Did he have the whole family there?
Speaker 9: He did?
Speaker 14: So it was really nice.
Speaker 3: Was the food cart in operation?
Speaker 14: Yeah, so we have a buffet.
Speaker 1: You buried the league.
Speaker 14: You can have a dinner of butter chicken. All an, you're a class.
Speaker 3: Do you know what he had to eat?
Speaker 14: Look, we don't. He may have had a bite to eat before he came. People can have their choice. They can some people bring their own food. But the buffet is very popular.
Speaker 5: And so were you sworn to secrecy that you couldn't tell anyone about this until afterwards because.
Speaker 1: You know broken that now he's one of the.
Speaker 5: Most famous people in the world, And it was just like incognito, that's right.
Speaker 14: I mean, we protect the privacy of all of our passengers, but in this instance, we did have some requirements to make sure that Ed and his family had a safe, secure and private trip down to Melbourne.
Speaker 6: I understand.
Speaker 14: The concert last night fantastic, just as you'd expect.
Speaker 5: He had a good night's sleep on the Trene. Do we know he was in the bunk beds?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I love that. And was he a good passenger?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Great?
Speaker 14: Because they're such nice people. They're just down to earth, really friendly. The girls were so excited about, you know, meeting our driver. Look at the driver.
Speaker 3: That's pressure on the Did you get a photo? Did you get a picky no?
Speaker 14: You know what they were really clear about this was their family important to protect the privacy.
Speaker 5: Well well done, Roger. I love it. I think more people should get on the train. I actually didn't know it was the thing that sounds quite.
Speaker 1: Delighted in your South Wales train Link Chief executive Roger Weeks joining us on the egg. The man behind getting the.
Speaker 5: Edd to Melbourne, Jason will be on the train now he knows there's a buffet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and song's jam and cream and is that on the service from the city to Sandringham here in Melbourne?
Speaker 5: Right, Roger.
Speaker 1: Thanks Roger, have a good weekend, have a great day. Welcome to your weekend, everybody.
Speaker 3: I make goodness for that.
Speaker 1: I hear you, mate. The weather's coming good too.
Speaker 5: I was just telling Quinn's story and he put his noise canceling headphones in in the.
Speaker 1: Middle of it.
Speaker 5: Was like, he's put his headphones in his I was still talking and you just looked away and put your headphones in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes I wear him in the meeting.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I put them in because that the work was starting.
Speaker 5: All those producers were still standing in the studio and we were laughing about it.
Speaker 3: I thought it was good. You were preparing to go on the radio. I'm ready, ready, has he been prepared? Today's the day? Always ready?
Speaker 1: It was cute. Hey, guys, what a morning. About an hour ago we changed someone's life. And that's not an understatement.
Speaker 5: I know if you've been playing along in our brick by brick competition, you were probably scraying at the radio. And I want to how many people had this guess in mind? Yeah, we were fifty thousand dollars is gone.
Speaker 1: We were building a virtual Carlile home. We said, guess how many bricks are in there? And the money is yours and Hannah from Mulgrave called through at seven thirty. Hannah from Malgrave, final time, Your guess is.
Speaker 4: Forty three three hundred and forty one.
Speaker 3: You gotta.
Speaker 1: The money's yours?
Speaker 5: Shut up, Hannah, you just want fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: I am saky.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna cry.
Speaker 5: What will fifty thousand dollars mean to you and your family?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I'd love to take my mum, who's going through breast cancer the second time, to see her older brother in Seattle.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, crying. Oh no, you're met hearing up?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Well he are you?
Speaker 5: You can take your mom to Seattle to see your brother?
Speaker 4: Do it?
Speaker 3: It is so yeah? What's so?
Speaker 11: There?
Speaker 5: You go?
Speaker 1: Fifty thousand dollars. That was about an hour ago. I've got Hannah back on the line because I just saw you. After an hour it sort of started sinking.
Speaker 3: It has it sunk in?
Speaker 1: Hello, Hannah?
Speaker 4: Hi, guys like that, Have.
Speaker 1: You put a top on? Because when we spoke to you earlier, you were you you're midway through.
Speaker 5: Getting ready just fairly, just fairly managed togattes dress. Yeah, you were your brow and your husband was in the toilet.
Speaker 3: So what's the emotion, Hannah?
Speaker 8: Do you pack a warning?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 8: I am just so thrilled and grateful. Guys like honestly it just feels like a dream, to be honest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's the phone been ringing.
Speaker 4: I got one text message.
Speaker 8: The phone hasn't rung yet, so yeah, so nice one. Get listening.
Speaker 1: Have you had a chance to speak to you, because we know it was going to mean a lot to you to take your mom away?
Speaker 8: Yeah not yet, not yet, I said, we'll tell her the family tonight after the kids had come back from school. So yeah, she's going to be absolutely wrapped. So the last time she went to Seattle to see her elderly brother was like ten years ago.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's going to be a great family reunion.
Speaker 1: You know what, We get to give away a lot of things on this show to many different types of people. But we got off the air after that break where you won, and we're just like feel good.
Speaker 5: She just would agree.
Speaker 1: She sounded so deserving. You're in charity work, you want to take your mum to see brother?
Speaker 3: Please time, please tak you Please treat yourself Hannah as well, because you deserve it. You sound like a bloody legend. Are you going to do something special tonight with the gals?
Speaker 5: Gallipop?
Speaker 8: Well, I'm thinking I might jump on ticket text to see if there's any asurance.
Speaker 5: Yes, don't have a few cops to go and see it.
Speaker 1: You love it. We all went last night. It was awesome.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so yeah, we'll try to jump on and see what we can do.
Speaker 3: You'll be able to afford the good tickets to exactly.
Speaker 5: Congratulations Hannah. Fifty dollars. There's a lot of money and it sounds like it is going to go to very good use in your family.
Speaker 8: Thanks so much, guys, I really do appreciate it. It's just it needs so much.
Speaker 1: We know you go and enjoy it, take it easy. Great week here, thanks again to our mates of Carlisle Holmes best in the business right across Melbourne. This is Nober one hundred. You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clints here as well, and guys, footy season we're just over a week away.
Speaker 5: I know the countdown is on. Did I say people actually viewing on television a practice match?
Speaker 15: Clinton?
Speaker 3: So yeah's been so there's it's it's strange there's been practice matches and now there's the Community Series and then next week it's Opening Round but only half the club's playing it, and then the week upter that everyone starts playing again, right, so it's all over the shop. Yeah, it's back. But you know what, footy fans again. They're footy fixed, which is great.
Speaker 1: And joining us from the ruse. Charlie commons in the house. Hello, may hell to be back, really.
Speaker 3: Good to be back.
Speaker 5: It's good to have you back. How was the off season?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 6: Got to be a traveling when over to Europe as it usually did.
Speaker 3: Live.
Speaker 5: How is beautiful?
Speaker 6: She's good, she's good.
Speaker 13: She'd be very thankful you asked after her after hard launching this on over But now we go, Well, we.
Speaker 1: Did hard launch you guys last year. That's because you left her in the car with the window and.
Speaker 3: You said she had left her long brown hair.
Speaker 5: You still have nice long brown hair.
Speaker 3: She does.
Speaker 13: She actually had a cut the other days a bit shorter and I didn't notice. So she's a bit off me for a few days.
Speaker 1: You don't notice the heir, It was only.
Speaker 6: It was a slight cut.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 5: I just think it's safe if every time we walk in the door, you bloke go to your hair looks nice. If I get the chips with Bault when I'm like, have you not noticed? I fully, I've just spent five hours.
Speaker 3: In the Chom's hair looks good.
Speaker 6: I've had a bit longer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know lots of boys men. You're right, like a lot younger than me. I bet the curl lots of men men your age. You are younger than mere getting the curls out and growing it longer and brushing it forward like Jack. Charles has got the curls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he looks younger at Charlie's old rouse pick. How long ago was that?
Speaker 6: That's two years? I reckon that could be, that could be twenty three.
Speaker 1: So I reckon I'm younger now with the hair out. I'm happy to that.
Speaker 13: Well, I've got curls, and a lot of people go and get perms, so I've had a few of the boys.
Speaker 6: Asked me if I've had one.
Speaker 5: My nephew's just on that, Paul. Yeah, he's eight, just turned eighteens. Yeah, to make it look like Charlie, because curls get the girls.
Speaker 3: I can imagine that I haven't. My dad's hair has got girls.
Speaker 6: I'll fess up straight away. I'm actually thinking about getting chemically straightened.
Speaker 3: For a while. Keep give it a go, No, I'll do it for you. Chemicals home job, they'll be good.
Speaker 5: No, keep the curls, bleach.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I do like my curls.
Speaker 3: Okay, should we talk a little bit of footing.
Speaker 1: Now, Charlie.
Speaker 3: I love the fact that you are fit because it's been the first pre season in a while that you've that your body's played ball, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it has.
Speaker 13: I didn't have Sarah, but then the last year and I'm fitting ready to go. It's the first preseason fully done, so hopefully it means been for a big year.
Speaker 6: But I've given myself every chance have a good year.
Speaker 1: The roots are some great wins last year.
Speaker 13: Yeah, we play some good games at the back end of the year as well, so and we've had I mean it's easier that this time year. Everyone's been training the house and had a good preseason. But I genuinely feel we've trained a lot better compared to other years, so we set ourselves up for a good year.
Speaker 6: So I'm excited.
Speaker 13: The vibe around the club yeah good, really good. I mean, Cliko drives that, the boys drive that. We've got a young list as well, so all the young boys have a lot of energy and give a lot to each other.
Speaker 6: So it's it's a really good place to go to work.
Speaker 3: I just feel like North Melbourne cop it a little bit.
Speaker 5: You know, they're such a nice club though, but I don't want to.
Speaker 1: Be a nice You want to be a nice but I feel they're not taking a serious as they should be. And you guys did some good wins in the second half of the.
Speaker 3: What about that? What about Lawrence? Do you like being a nice club?
Speaker 6: We'd like to have a bit of goal about us.
Speaker 13: I think out in the community we'd like to be known as a nice club, but on field we'd like to have a bit of go and be respected more than just be nice. But that's not to us to change. I mean it's in our hands, isn't it. Ultimately we've got to change the perception that we've got that was nice.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, there's no angel and nice boys when it comes to footy. I mean their fan base has been frustrated because they've just been They've battled for so many years. It is now is the wheel starting to turn? You know, we're not talking a final aid anymore. We're talking maybe ten because of this wildcard round. I mean, can the club finally push up the ladder into that sort of that echelon of clubs.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I genuinely believe we can.
Speaker 13: We've with all of our younger players now a lot more sure in their bodies that put a lot of sigh on experience on field helps a lot, and I generally feel that will start to turn.
Speaker 6: Even the way we're training suggests that.
Speaker 13: But again it's up to us round one, two, three and four to show that rather than just just put into words.
Speaker 5: Have you got a new captain as well?
Speaker 13: Yeah, Nick Larky. He's one of my really good mates, probably peaked for the role for a while. Such a good feller speaks, well.
Speaker 1: Is it really?
Speaker 6: It's very good.
Speaker 5: His surname's LARKI, so I get it.
Speaker 1: I just really likes.
Speaker 5: Lacky.
Speaker 6: He's one of the great blasing foot He sounds like. Now he's going to go on the team.
Speaker 5: Meeting all those good okay, the very soundlight they're in onwards and upwards. Great position for twenty six and now that you need the Kanga fans to come out in round one day.
Speaker 3: Here's the guy.
Speaker 1: We've got two Social Club Bay memberships up for grabs. These have eight or like six hundred bucks. You get the membership's scarf, hat, you name it. Plus we've got two spots on the Guard of Honor for round one.
Speaker 5: That's like money can't buy.
Speaker 1: Exactly right, third twenty four ten if you want them.
Speaker 3: Now, Charlie. I've seen some clips of you in the pre season, not just footy, oh music. Now, how's the band going and are you Are you potentially thinking about a career a career of music?
Speaker 6: It would be nice.
Speaker 13: I mean, my footy careers might probably enjoy it my passion, but music's a good hobby of mine. I've taken up in the last two years and I've been playing in a band. So we played a few shows at Retreating Brunswick and we're pretty lucky to be packed out in the band room. I think there was a lot of mates there that helped us. Worse than footy. I've never been so nervous in my life.
Speaker 3: Really, really, It's funny.
Speaker 13: I run it in front of thirty thousand at Marvel and I'm a little bit nervous with a I've done it a few times. I'm good at footy, but I'm playing in front of one hundred people in a band room and it's.
Speaker 5: What's the band called.
Speaker 13: We're called Ernie at the Starbos since changed our name, so Ernie was one of the boys Pen's name Pen Names and now we're going to release some music under a different name, but they'll be a release shortly.
Speaker 5: It has been announced over entertainment segment where we talk people first, don't we clip?
Speaker 3: What do we tell them first?
Speaker 5: Or I will get that?
Speaker 1: Should should we work towards the grand Final breakfast and get Charlie to perform?
Speaker 6: That would be brilliant. I think you love that too. Busy and that would be good also, but we'll wait and see, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Charlie comment from the Rose joining us on the air this morning. Charlie, good to see brother. Good luck in the head mate.
Speaker 5: Thanks allers, wear the check. It's going to be a weird one.
Speaker 3: You ain't going fishing, are you?
Speaker 1: Have you seen what I've got.
Speaker 3: Out, Lauren?
Speaker 5: You warned me you were going to bring the boat.
Speaker 3: Look outside the window, please, looking.
Speaker 5: Outside the window, Look at the window. Need to squint through the tin?
Speaker 1: Hang on, Oh it's hard with the tint. Maybe yeah, someone racked it. Oh God, I hope, I hope not. I hope no one's taking it.
Speaker 3: I got the boat on the back. I'm ready to go. But the boat has no canopy roof. No, it's a tiny I told you that.
Speaker 5: But what if it paused with rain this morning?
Speaker 1: There is an auning you can bring with water. I don't know out the back of the bung hole. What do you what do you think it's going to be like a hot tub when we get.
Speaker 5: When you're driving with a tod to the back. If it rains, it doesn't fill up.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, the water just runs out of the back of the boat. Yeah, bar the boat.
Speaker 1: It runs out your.
Speaker 3: Your boy huddies here as well.
Speaker 5: When you're in the water. It doesn't the water come in the boat.
Speaker 1: There's there's a bung hole like at the back of the boat. You just put the little cap in when you're out of the water exactly and you see all that in the.
Speaker 3: Water to put it back in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's happened sometimes.
Speaker 5: Hudson, your son is he? How are you going to go on the boat today? You don't look like you're in fishing attire. You look like you're in you're ready to go to I don't know where.
Speaker 3: Well, Hudson invited me on the boat.
Speaker 5: Oh you're going to go.
Speaker 3: He's very disappointed. When I said, I'm a little bit busy.
Speaker 5: What did you got on today?
Speaker 12: All day?
Speaker 5: That's one hour that you should go on the boat with HARDI and Jake?
Speaker 3: He said, t j would did he clant? You could go a fisherman teacher for Clint to go after the.
Speaker 1: Gym if you want us to pick you up from the strong room with the boat on the bat.
Speaker 5: Sit in the boat while it's being told and you're driving down there.
Speaker 3: That's what I don't think.
Speaker 5: There's a seat seat belts.
Speaker 1: Every day every day to school day, isn't it.
Speaker 5: If you don't know, you don't know exactly.
Speaker 3: Do you have a ruler on the boat, Yeah, so you know fish.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's all regulation.
Speaker 5: You got your license up to day.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we are getting out of.
Speaker 5: Your life jackets ready got all that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What do you fisheries get off me?
Speaker 3: What about your purb?
Speaker 1: What's an I've got the flares? We could have said emergen.
Speaker 3: Here, it's an emergency beacon which goes off.
Speaker 5: You're going to go on the boat.
Speaker 3: Would I would have? I have a lot of things to do.
Speaker 5: Are you doing today?
Speaker 15: You can go? You're always complaining, invites am on Daddy Daycare today, it's got a car seat in my back seat because I am on pick up duties for my nephew and then he's got to take him to sports.
Speaker 5: The text messages Clint's sister was sending last night we unbelievable maps. Parents think that aunties and uncles are incapable. Have you seen you are to get him into the basketball symm It's like, come on, we can work that out. We don't have children.
Speaker 3: There was another edition this morning. She she said, update, Leo has all the basketball stuff in his school bag. Couldn't fit the basketball in So I'll bring that with me to training after I collect Ollie. So there you go. So you're an updates to the update to the update. So you're picking up two kids. It's it's going to be a thing. It's going to be a Friday thing for me. You're going to need a wine to no, not before the pickup?
Speaker 5: Can you have one at basketball one the NBA.
Speaker 1: There's no cocktail stand or anything.
Speaker 5: I can't do that. They should someone should do that.
Speaker 3: You would set out the little trestle table.
Speaker 1: Yeah, would you like a takeaway coffee? Queens?
Speaker 5: Little Irish coffee is.
Speaker 1: Just like we're back in lockdown. Oh, here's your coffee cup.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry. It should be illegal to have sports training on a Friday afternoon.
Speaker 3: Most people playing games Friday night.
Speaker 5: Felix in the AFL settle down everyone.
Speaker 1: Felix five pm on a Saturday night.
Speaker 5: If it's not televised, it's not for Friday or Saturday.
Speaker 1: How degrading? And is getting a cab to the basketball.
Speaker 5: What he plays on a Saturday night.
Speaker 1: Sometimes five pm? That's unacceptable.
Speaker 5: That's offensive.
Speaker 1: That's what that's what that is.
Speaker 5: Who did that fixture them on the blocks? Called the prize totally?
Speaker 1: Hey, that is it. We are getting out of here.
Speaker 5: You definitely need the cocktail tray for there are for the five o'clock.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, I'd wear one of those hats. We can put the cans in it.
Speaker 5: Oh that's my dad.
Speaker 1: Hey, we're going to get out of here. But we didn't get to play this earlier as our lives.
Speaker 3: We're doing it.
Speaker 5: Because I'm worried about you going on the boat and could be wet, wet, wet today.
Speaker 3: Jason, It'll be fine.
Speaker 5: It might be wet wet.
Speaker 3: Do you know what's any money's way and see what happens we are going to absolutely not. I've got too many roles and responsibilities in the community today.
Speaker 1: I hope the chopper rescues me first before you.
Speaker 5: We're finishing with Stay safe out there run today could be wet, wet, wet.
Speaker 1: Oh what a banger. Friday feels great weekend, Melbourne. We all see you Monday with a Stacker f one tickets.
Speaker 3: To go, Lauren.
Speaker 5: Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials.