Speaker 1: Gay, Ben Lemon Bell the new Sound of No.
Speaker 2: The mornings in twenty twenty three, his Early.
Speaker 3: Breakfast Ben Lemon Bell from six AM and Jody and Hazy from seven Your Fun for Everything, every.
Speaker 4: Little, the really funny.
Speaker 2: It's the new sound of No.
Speaker 5: In twenty twenty three.
Speaker 6: Oh, good morning, Adelaide.
Speaker 7: Hazy just turned to me and said, hey mate, let's do something special.
Speaker 8: You know it's Friday. Let's be special. Let's have a special day. Let's have a good fun, solid energy day. And you know what's live our lives. We'll take it one day to tome be our best so we can.
Speaker 6: Do It's very easy for you to be special, isn't it. Andrew Hey Water, what a marathon?
Speaker 2: What that means behind the scenes.
Speaker 6: I'll explain it later.
Speaker 7: Marathon game of tennis last night over the Australian Open.
Speaker 6: Unbelievable scenes.
Speaker 7: Andy Murray from the UK coming back from two sets down to beat our boys, the Nasti Cookannuncle Oh.
Speaker 8: The tea couldn't quite get it done unfortunately, but you look forward.
Speaker 2: To the end.
Speaker 8: The thing that really really keeps me up at night is the fact that he's up two sets the last I know and Andy Murray came back.
Speaker 6: Do you reckon? It's keeping him up? Do you reckon? He got much sleep after we went home after a four am finish.
Speaker 2: We loved the nassy. He's a cool dude.
Speaker 7: He is very very cool. Indeed, big show coming up. Ask us anything is back? Please get involved in this four hundred and nine nine nine one nine breakfast at over nine one nine dot com dot a.
Speaker 6: You can ask us any question you like.
Speaker 8: We're going to speak to Alex Carey, one of the absolute darlings of world sport.
Speaker 6: Don't fross I mean, just keep try and keep it cool when we speak to Alex.
Speaker 8: How dare you tell me not the froth when we're talking about Alex Carey, That's all part of the process.
Speaker 6: He's got the best eyes of the business.
Speaker 8: That boy you turned it physical. I'm purely talking about his personality.
Speaker 7: Sam Smith tickets to give away as well to their concert at the Entertainment Center in October and the original The Best Judge.
Speaker 2: Jody back in down finally a.
Speaker 6: Few versions around around on a few different versions.
Speaker 2: We'll go with the original and best.
Speaker 8: Thanks very good. Sam Smith tickets as well. Quick remind I can't sad enough, I'll scream it from the rooftops.
Speaker 2: We're heading onto Port Adelaide as well. This morning. They've got an open training session.
Speaker 8: We spoke to Connor Rosi and he said, if you want to connect with the faithful and win some listeners, you've got to get here face to face and feed us food and drink. So we were providing free coffees and everything else. So when you get down there, if you're heading down, get amongst this and say hello and then start listening.
Speaker 2: That's kind of what we're trying to do.
Speaker 7: Sometimes you put pauses in places that shouldn't be there.
Speaker 8: All right, thanks, sounds like we're having an air check with vegan boss Ben. We're feeling the love when I say where I'm in you little life coming through.
Speaker 2: It's good to see though.
Speaker 6: Jody, Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 8: I'm getting so I get a lot of stories away from the mic, saying oh, I've tuned in.
Speaker 2: I've been waiting for Jody to make her comeback.
Speaker 6: It's nice.
Speaker 2: It's a really really solid theme. So congratulations.
Speaker 6: Starting to grade on you not at all.
Speaker 2: I actually really enjoy it.
Speaker 8: We'll be perfectly honest with you, saying that let's bring you back down.
Speaker 2: It's telling to you a little thing we like to call mean tweets for the first time.
Speaker 8: This has been done before, but it's a good opportunity to really feel some feedback.
Speaker 7: I see what's happening here. I've had some nice feedback on the phones this morning.
Speaker 6: But because it's.
Speaker 7: Been about me, you've gone we should just do an addition of mean tweets just for the hell of it.
Speaker 8: Do you know as well even the mean tweets? So you cop the nice stuff which you deserve. I cop the brunt of the mean tweets, which is completely fine as I read them and laugh.
Speaker 2: Whilst I cry, all right, what have we got? Let's hear.
Speaker 9: Strippers and shirtlesszy What won't these two do for rating? I don't know what's worse, Ben Liam and Bell leaving or Ben Liam and Bell being replaced by these.
Speaker 2: Congrats.
Speaker 10: I'm an insomniack, but somehow you two still manage to bore me to sleep every day, still trying to work out who this hazy block kiss. There's two hours I'll never get back.
Speaker 4: I would rather in my hands and clap then listen to these two any longer? Is this a mum and Sunsha.
Speaker 6: Okay, let's go solid.
Speaker 7: Feedback was that was okay, that was okay to that last one idiot wrote that.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure they made a voice.
Speaker 6: That person is an absolute moron.
Speaker 7: And you know why because I don't have boys, I can only have girl.
Speaker 6: So the joke's on.
Speaker 2: You, jokes on you, Champ.
Speaker 8: All right, everyone clap along with us, Go to your toilet in your hands and clap along.
Speaker 2: Joe dear dais the guest speaking story.
Speaker 3: This is how the several scenes is huge.
Speaker 7: Justin epic marathon at the Australian Open last night, the Nasty kock and Archis versus Andy Murray. It went to five Cochin Arcas sadly was two sets to love up and threw it away.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so five hours. It was just extraordinary scenes.
Speaker 11: The longest match before tonight you ever played was five hours and seven minutes, So you've just eclipsed the longest match you have ever played in your life anymore?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, pretty long.
Speaker 6: Sorry, he's my least favorite tennis player. I have to say.
Speaker 7: Only the lighton Hewitt Marcus bag dadis round three clash in two thousand and eight Eclipse That finishing time at four thirty four am. The twenty twelve final between Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal had a longer run time of five hours and fifty three minutes.
Speaker 2: I was there, were you cheering all it was extraordinary.
Speaker 6: It didn't finish. I don't reckon it finished till two am in the morning.
Speaker 7: And I was doing breakfast radio, so to go home, nap for like half an hour and then get back.
Speaker 2: And I was going to say, what do you do? Do you even did you think about just pushing through it?
Speaker 6: No? No, I'm old and I'm a woman, and we can't do that. I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: Now in the interview at the end of the match, things got really really awkward.
Speaker 6: Have I listened to this?
Speaker 2: I have a big hih.
Speaker 11: Well, and if I may say, you have big everything, I think, boy.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure my wife would agree.
Speaker 11: That's not what I meant. You don't have to answer that. That was an extraordinary tennis mate, It's just extraordinary.
Speaker 2: And we were we.
Speaker 11: Ran out of superlatives about three hours ago.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, let's get back to the fact that you just said Andy Murray that he has a giant You know what, wasn't there.
Speaker 6: An X ray or something that came out a couple of years ago.
Speaker 2: Yes, I wish I hadn't know. But our producer Shawn for me before the show.
Speaker 8: So an X ray when he had his hip surgery, and obviously you see the bones in an X ray, you see the.
Speaker 2: Outline of muscles.
Speaker 8: It was a pretty big muscle, sort of veering off to the left, just below the hip bone.
Speaker 6: I'm just going to move on.
Speaker 7: Alec Baldwin is to be charged with manslaughter in a fatal shooting on the set of Rust. So he was rehearsing with a pistol you might remember in New Mexico in October twenty twenty one, and it went off, killing the cinematographer, Helena Hutchins.
Speaker 6: And wounding the director as well.
Speaker 7: Now his attorney has come out and said this decision distorts Helena hutchins tragic death and represents a terrible miscarriage of justice.
Speaker 6: This was him at the time.
Speaker 2: It wasn't in the script for the trigger to be pulled. Well, the trigger wasn't pulled. I didn't pull the trigger. So you never pulled the trigger. No, no, no, no no. I would never point to go to pull a trigger at them. Never unbelievable situation.
Speaker 6: How did it go off? How did she just did it? Yeah? And the question was where did the live round come from?
Speaker 7: Soja Sinda Aburn has announced her shock resignation as New Zealand Prime Minister, which is sad news for everyone concerned because she is incredible. She choked back two years as she said she didn't have enough energy to seek re election.
Speaker 1: I want to finish with a simple thank you to New Zealanders for giving me this opportunity to serve and to take on what has and will always be the greatest role of my life. That you can be kind but strong, empathetic but decisive, optimistic but focused. You can be your own kind of leader, one that knows when it's time to go.
Speaker 8: Can we throw to Cindi in the same And if there's Kwi's listening, tell me if I'm right or wrong? Oh full double oh no, nine no my nine? How could you not love her? And if you don't like her, then it's on you.
Speaker 7: But yeah, and the key takeaway here is tired working mother has no energy left.
Speaker 6: I mean, preach sister.
Speaker 7: It's sad to see her go because I think we need more leaders like her. Not less, you know, with people leaders with empathy and congratulations to nine News presenter Will McDonald and his partner Sam Kelly, who is a part of the Nova family. Here they've announced the birth of their first child, who they've dubbed Little Buddha after a scary emergency delivery. Actually their son Alfie Buckston McDonald's affectionately dubbed butder tipped the scales at three point four to two kilograms. That makes no sense to me. What is that in pounds?
Speaker 2: It's a big boy.
Speaker 6: Can you find out that that's big?
Speaker 2: Though? Anything over three kilos is quite last?
Speaker 7: Is it measured forty eight centimeters? Delivered by emergency c sections? So congratulations to supermum Sam and to Will McDonald as well.
Speaker 6: What nice news to round out the juice.
Speaker 8: Yes, absolutely, Jody and Hazes ask us anything. This is an opportunity to send in some questions Breakfast statn over nine on nine dot com dot A.
Speaker 2: You jump in the socials.
Speaker 8: Just let's break down the barriers, Joe's Let's get to know each other intimately. This is where no question is off limits, because that's how you break new ground.
Speaker 7: Let's get loose, as people like to say, yeah, let's get.
Speaker 2: Loose morning producer Sean.
Speaker 5: Good morning, and haven't the email has been coming in?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 3: All right, you're ready, So our first one is, hey, guys, loving the new show last night. I was shocked to see my Uber rating had gone from a four point nine to a four point seven six over the Christmas New Year period.
Speaker 5: What gives? What's your Uber rating?
Speaker 7: I'm a four point eight and I am also very generous with what I dish out to Uber drivers, So I always just like to do five stars, five stars, five stars. And then there's some mornings and I wake up on a Sunday and they go, what was your Uber writing?
Speaker 6: And I'll go, remember it, but I'll give them a five.
Speaker 8: Well, I don't have an Uber what I'm not logged into Uber, You don't have an account.
Speaker 2: That's the sort of technology just a little bit above me.
Speaker 8: So whenever I'm in the city or I need to get home and I think how am I going to transport, a little voice in my head sings one three, two two two seven, go yeah, oh yellow, I still catch cabs your cab man, yeah, And after a few beers more than six in the city, I'll walk.
Speaker 3: All right, well, look, thank you Julie for that one there. Our next one is from Paul from Pasadena, Hazy. My wife is in love with you, so this question is from her. How tall are you?
Speaker 8: This is my surprise, you pistol, Paul, This is real sort of Tom Cruise here is I'm actually a meter forty.
Speaker 2: Six foot two. But you know when you hear stories and you.
Speaker 8: Just don't see on screen, like Tom Cruise, zach Efron, you're like, are the guys a midget?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, it's not happening here, Paul six two?
Speaker 6: Is that with hair or without hair?
Speaker 8: I think that's me standing up straight with my hair slanted directly upwards, slightly on my tippy toes, raising my calves just a little bit.
Speaker 6: Can we be real clear about something.
Speaker 7: It's not your choice if it's with hair or without hair, because your hair is your boss, it owns you, just whatever the hell it wants to do on any given.
Speaker 2: Day, it goes I'm gonna go this way, then I go no, we'll leave.
Speaker 6: Sorry, I leave you nothing.
Speaker 2: You do what you need to do, all right, guys.
Speaker 3: Our final question is from Kelly from Westbourne Park, Right, Kelly, have you guys heard of the game kiss, Marry, kill, love to hear from each of you who you would do with your team.
Speaker 5: Of producers and newsreader. Who would you kiss, who would you marry? And who would you kill?
Speaker 6: You first? Mate?
Speaker 8: Okay, well it's easy for me because, as we all know here that each and every morning, when I enter the studio at around about six fifteen, I give everyone a little kiss on the forehead.
Speaker 2: It's collective, isn't it.
Speaker 6: No, No, we're talking pash a pash. Who do you want to mac on with?
Speaker 8: Like with tongue or just one of those fake movie kisses where it's open mouth but nothing's going on full tongue. Well, then okay, if you put me on a spot use read Abbey.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 8: So we're going to graduate Abbey. We're going to go from that little kiss on the forehead. Every morning we'll full on snog a quarter past six, So that's when people want to hook up.
Speaker 12: And I haven't yet because I haven't seen anyone since four when I get in, So why not.
Speaker 2: It's a good way to start the day.
Speaker 5: I knew you should be keen God.
Speaker 7: Well, I would like to kiss producers Zoe, but I figure I'm going to have to wait till.
Speaker 6: The Christmas Buddy next year because that's when she does her best word. I want to get in early that she was a bit worse for wear by.
Speaker 9: The end of it.
Speaker 8: So what was that about three or four weeks ago? You see to hang over?
Speaker 5: All right, marry We're going to marry me.
Speaker 8: I'll marry yeah, producer Sean. I just feel like we've got so much common ground. Cut the lads hanging out. That's something I could totally get into.
Speaker 6: Boys Mary producer Sean. But I don't think he wants to marry me.
Speaker 8: I don't know, yeh, I'm not sure that if we got married, Sean, it would be overly physical, but we'd have good chat.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, good good chat in good band.
Speaker 6: Would you like to marry Sean?
Speaker 5: Ab of course I.
Speaker 12: Say that we're husband and wife. Well, if you weren't in a relationship and married, we'd be we'd be married.
Speaker 5: And if I liked the female gender as well.
Speaker 2: Helps it's mine, but it helps.
Speaker 5: And finally, who are you going to kill?
Speaker 8: Okay, well, I've thought about this long and hard. Look, I'd probably killed Zoe because I mean it wasn't that long ago. That would Behind the scenes, Zoe was telling us about a date that went so horribly wrong, and she said, oh my god, I just wanted to die. Well, here's your opportunities I kill her. Don't take that personally. I'm doing you a favor, am I not much?
Speaker 6: I guess who I want to kill because you don't want to marry me. It's not too late for a cheeky summer break.
Speaker 8: What if dot com has awesome deals for top Pussie destinations.
Speaker 7: That's all kinds of places to stay for you get away.
Speaker 8: Jump on the water, if to book hotels, motels, holiday rentals, and much much more.
Speaker 6: What if it's Ozzie for trouble You tell me you're the time Machine's.
Speaker 2: On this Dayzy.
Speaker 8: Welcome to Friday, the twentieth third January in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: Let's take a little trip down memory lane, shall we? Jokes like this?
Speaker 8: Two thousand and nine, Barack Obama inaugurated as the forty fourth president of the United States and America becomes United States first African American president.
Speaker 7: I say it's not one word Barack Obama. It's Barack Obama.
Speaker 8: Barack Obama for those in the know. I just sort of feel like the presidents since aren't quite as cool.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump not quite pushing my cool buttons.
Speaker 6: No, no, what's the who's after?
Speaker 8: Don Joe Biden is well, he's one undred and thirty eight, so he's not cool to anyone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not even himself.
Speaker 6: No, I don't even think his names. He knows his name's Joe.
Speaker 2: May though it was John Crazy. Two thousand and eight.
Speaker 8: Breaking Bad, created by Vince Gillian, starting, Brian Kranson, and Aaron Paul, premieres on AMC. By far the best series that I have ever seen.
Speaker 2: Listen to this. I am not in Dangerous Scaler, I am the danger Oh my god, how good?
Speaker 6: You never watched it?
Speaker 2: You've never watched Breaking Bad?
Speaker 8: Out Get Out nineteen eighty two, heavy metal musician Ozzie Osborne allegedly bites their head off a bat on stage in Iowa.
Speaker 4: Evidently through an unconscious bath on the stage, and he thought it was a rubber back whatever.
Speaker 2: He picked it up and bit the hat off. It sounds going, god me, it's free of all what it didn't have COVID. It's all about back in the eighties.
Speaker 6: It's running around like a headless bat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's where it is. Twenty twenty two, Speaking of rock stars, Meadlfe died. So it's been one year today, is it?
Speaker 6: That's it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, some of the hits that he had. Unfortunately he will be remembered from putting on the most putrid Grand Final performance of all time. Disgusting. Let's never speak of this again, says RP.
Speaker 8: Meet Life nineteen ninety four British comedy Four Weddings in a Funeral written by Richie Curtis, starring Hugh Grant, premiers at the sun Dance Film Festival.
Speaker 6: What a cracking film.
Speaker 2: It's really really good, wasn't it.
Speaker 6: Chesty girl standing in front of a boy wanting him to love me.
Speaker 8: That's also a great movie, but different one.
Speaker 2: Thank you for that. Notting Hill reference.
Speaker 8: Is what you're trying to say that pretty much every film that Hugh Grant has in been in he plays the same character.
Speaker 6: Oh God, I'm such an idiot?
Speaker 8: Good stuff? How good was Anna Scott in Four Weddings and a Funeral?
Speaker 2: Here wrong? Film? Two thousand and six high school musical.
Speaker 8: Daboots starring Zac Efron and Vanessa Hutchins becomes Disney Channel's most successful TV movie.
Speaker 2: Can't say I have seen it.
Speaker 8: I've seen Zack Ethron's work, and that little fella's built.
Speaker 6: He's only tiny. Actually, he's like smaller than me.
Speaker 2: It's that's unbelievable. Yeah, it comes across like he's an absolute monster.
Speaker 6: No, not at all. I interviewed him man, I was like, you're the tiniest man I've ever met.
Speaker 8: What about when you finished the interview and you patted him on the head and gave him kiss on the forehead and said thanks for that, and you're champion.
Speaker 2: He didn't need that.
Speaker 6: Good on your little one, your big fellow.
Speaker 8: Then one song in Australia on January twenty, two thousand and seven was apologized by Timberland. Let's get it on its Jodi and Hazy go your morning.
Speaker 7: Yes, you can email us breakfast at over nine one nine at dot com dot Are you? These are basically your moral life dilemmas, aren't they, Hazy? So I'm just about to read an email and then the judge will give her opinion.
Speaker 9: Is this right?
Speaker 6: Is this wrong?
Speaker 3: Do you?
Speaker 6: Judge? Jodie?
Speaker 7: My wife and I've been married for seventeen years and have three wonderful doors age thirteen, ten and five. Lately, I've felt like the odd man out in a girl's only club. Well, welcome to being a female forever.
Speaker 6: I wish I sorry, did.
Speaker 11: That come out?
Speaker 8: We should just keep it. Let's just keep it a lot more light and fluffy. Plays had a very dangerous bath, producer short.
Speaker 7: I wish I had a son I could share my interest with. I'd love to have someone I could take fishing, teach about classic cars, and play football and cricket with, and all the other male stereotypes. I have tried introducing these interest to my girls, but they're not into them.
Speaker 6: Don't get me wrong.
Speaker 7: I love my daughters beyond words. I've been with private their school netball competitions, at their dance concerts, and at family gatherings, and I am daily thankful for having them in my life.
Speaker 6: Ah well, what else does he say? I resent? I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: I recently asked my wife to we could try to have one more child in the hopes of having a son. What my wife is healthy, All three pregnancies went fine, and we both make enough money to be good providers. You said she would think about it, but I've since found out that her mother and sister both are liberid.
Speaker 8: Okay, straight off the bat, this goes both ways. J's This absolutely goes both ways. I had private conversations with your husband, Greg, and you've got a team full of girls.
Speaker 2: He's desperate for a son. I made that up.
Speaker 8: I know blokes who have got a team full of girls would love a son. I know girls who have three sons who would love a daughter.
Speaker 2: It does go both ways.
Speaker 8: I don't think we talk about it that much, but sometimes I feel like you natural instinct is well, you know, absolutely I'd love a son. But at the end of the day, and I'm being so honest with this, if I have a baby who's happy and healthy, I'm happy. But there is a spot that you don't communicate much where you're like, if I had to choose, yeah, maybe I am rooting for a son.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well look, I really that really surprises me because like my husband, we obviously have four girls, and we joke about him wanting a boy. But I will never produce a boy because I only make girls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's weird.
Speaker 8: It's just that as a why that's connecting the wrong sport or something out of that.
Speaker 2: It's a girl factory.
Speaker 7: In all seriousness, Like we got a dog and we've got a girl dog as well, Like, he couldn't even win on that front to get a boy dog, but he's happy with his lot, you know what I mean. Like if he never once has said I really really really want a boy, I'm.
Speaker 6: Sure he'd be chughed if we got a boy.
Speaker 7: But I just think this guy like pushing his wife to have another child just because he feels left out?
Speaker 6: Am I right?
Speaker 12: News Reader Abby, I'm the same as you. So I'm a girl. Well, there's three girls in our family. The dog was a girl. Mum and dad also owned a shop and it was all women working there as well, and I think Dad struggled a little bit. He asked Mum to go again and she very not politely declined. But I think it's really cool to see him now with the nieces and nephews. So my sisters have had boys, and that's I feel like he's being able to get that time back and do that boy stuff, you know, with them.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I just am I wrong in thinking this is just a bit selfish to go.
Speaker 12: It depends, I guess, on the ages as well. If they're all older and then all of a sudden you're having another baby, you know, like I don't know.
Speaker 6: It just depends on the ages and stuff.
Speaker 12: But no, I think, yeah, get over it.
Speaker 6: I know, and I think take your girls fishing.
Speaker 7: We fish, We like fishing, you know, take your girls to the cricket if you want to, let me just.
Speaker 2: Jump in there. Oh no, your girls aren't going fishing.
Speaker 6: Come on, they would, they would if they.
Speaker 8: I know your youngster is not well enough to know they're not fishing with Greg.
Speaker 6: Okay, no cars aligning.
Speaker 8: It also was a big punt too, by the way, what because if you're punting on this to try and get a boy, and what if you get another girl? Yeah, I just said. The big question is like straight away, is he will should be his love?
Speaker 7: That she should be because she's not a boy.
Speaker 2: That's the question I'll put out there.
Speaker 6: It's making me cross now it is.
Speaker 2: Don't get the judge cross. I'll tell you what. You go nuts with the gavel.
Speaker 7: Sustained thirteen twenty four ten. Please get involved in this one. Are you in a family of.
Speaker 6: All boys or all girls?
Speaker 7: Have you been in a position where your husband said, can we go again because I want a certain gender?
Speaker 6: Charmaine, what do you think?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I think there's nothing wrong with wanting to have a mini memes, but it's something really special about it, and it's really fulfilling when you share.
Speaker 6: All your interests.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, and so and what's your what's your collection of kids?
Speaker 6: What have you got?
Speaker 10: So we've got.
Speaker 12: Three girls and three boys, three boys.
Speaker 7: We're a mixed family.
Speaker 10: So I had two boys and a girl and he had two.
Speaker 6: Girls and a boy and dari else do they get along charme?
Speaker 11: Yeah, most of them get along pretty well.
Speaker 6: Actually, Okay, they've payed off very well.
Speaker 7: All right, so Charmain's on team. It's okay to want a specific gender. Kirsty from All Dinger Beach, what are your thoughts on this? Is it okay to try and pressure someone to have another baby just because you want a boy?
Speaker 1: Well, firstly, i'd like to say I love you, lady.
Speaker 6: From the other plate, I'm not playing the station.
Speaker 13: I really missed you. Oh that's so very glad you're back.
Speaker 6: That's awesome, that's beautiful.
Speaker 2: We're getting a lot of these calls as well, Kirsty.
Speaker 8: So yeah, it's a very very solid and it's lovely to say, yeah, now I'm going to.
Speaker 6: Have a baby.
Speaker 10: One one day, I know you were, and I was like, oh my.
Speaker 6: God, I'm oh that's so lovely.
Speaker 1: Oh you're so good.
Speaker 13: But anyway, I had two girls my ex one of the boys were.
Speaker 9: Said and I said no, and he goes, I.
Speaker 8: Can't play crick and we'll play footy or do anything with him.
Speaker 13: I said, yes, you can, of course you can. Anyway, we split up and I were playing cricket on Foody anyway, and once the.
Speaker 8: Game, yeah, my younger started playing cricket.
Speaker 13: My eldest was paying Foody and then I both played Foody and then he'd come up to the games and we went together.
Speaker 6: Oh so cop that.
Speaker 7: I love that, Kirsty, beautiful to talk to you. Thank you so much, Emilio. What's your school of thought on this one?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 13: Just one of I love the show. You guys are doing awesome.
Speaker 6: I've been trying a long time, just trying to let.
Speaker 2: The moment to No.
Speaker 10: I'm thank him for a girl because my second turned out to be another boy.
Speaker 9: But she's not keen up until we move out of my mum's home, which I think is fair.
Speaker 2: Conditions.
Speaker 7: Thanks for being flexible on that one, Amelia.
Speaker 6: Oh that's amazing, right, Okay, tough decision to make.
Speaker 7: I'm going to run with my original thoughts on this one that I don't think it is quite right for this guy to not be happy with his lot and adapt and change. You've got girls, deal with it, go and find communal interests that you can share with them.
Speaker 6: And I think it's a little bit selfish of him to try and.
Speaker 7: Push his wife into having another baby just because you want to hang out with a boy.
Speaker 8: Judge Jody has made her final ruling. Do you agree or do you disagree? Can textas as well care She's made a ruling for double nine or nine if you would like to, we'll peal well, Hazy.
Speaker 7: It's been my commitment over the last couple of weeks, given this as a new show, to make you feel comfortable and to bring all your favorites.
Speaker 6: Onto the air.
Speaker 7: So we've had the beautiful Tom Wren, your boyfriend. We've had Connor Rosie as well, another one of your boyfriends. I mean, you could extend the invitation to this next man, who is very attractive as well, if you like, say good morning to Alex Carry from the Adelaide Strikers.
Speaker 2: Good morning, it's top shelf.
Speaker 13: Good morning guys. Way too kind.
Speaker 8: That's nice. It seems like we've got things for a good looking sportsman. How they hell did Tom Wren slip through the system?
Speaker 2: He cares. It's good to speak to you this mate.
Speaker 8: Can I just go straight off the bat and say congratulations on your summer with the Aussie team and straight into it?
Speaker 2: Mate? What was it like scoring your first hundred?
Speaker 13: Yeah? Thanks hazy, No, I was obviously really exciting to be able to, yeah, have a performance like that. I guess every time we go out and play it well, especially bad is Yeah, the main goal is that three figures and able to produce that this year was really exciting and in front of the family. Yeah. Obviously Boxing Day is a really special catch match, so it was a yeah, it was a great feeling.
Speaker 6: Thanks Alex.
Speaker 7: You're getting to the pointy end of the Strikers season in the BBL. How good is it? And how good have the Adelaide fans been? Like massive bumper crowns, crowds probably the highest in the whole competition. How good is it that Adelaide really gets around you boys?
Speaker 13: Oh, it's amazing and I know myself and cav are always so excited to get an opportunity to play for the Strikers because the fans are the best in the colmp Adelaide over with, Yeah, just the place to play and we absolutely love running out there. And we've got one more big opportunity on Friday night two, well Friday afternoon even which is I think it's a great time slots to go out and run around in front of the crowd. Hopefully the Sun's doubt, but yeah they are. They are amazing, So hopefully one more big performance from the boys in front of our favorite fans.
Speaker 2: He cares.
Speaker 8: What's it like being flawless? Next question, I do have one question for you, I mean you guys. The schedules you guys have is just ridiculous, particularly internationally and everything else.
Speaker 2: When you're traveling around.
Speaker 8: When you do get a couple of weeks at home, what's the first thing that you do when you gather your beautiful wife and kids?
Speaker 2: So what's the go to thing to return to South Australia to do?
Speaker 6: I was married to a cricket. I play golf?
Speaker 2: Are you a golfer?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 13: I'm not dirty, I'm not I am. Adelaide's so good and I guess as soon as you get home, you get your home comforts machine. I love a nice glass of red one is yeah, with the wife over at dinner, but the kids, yeah, you love you love running up and then seeing the kids are given a big huse. But yeah, after a couple of days of being around him, you're happy to get on the road again, just like the rest.
Speaker 6: Of us.
Speaker 7: Does. Your lovely wild I find it difficult in that because when you're on the road and you get your room cleaned for you, and you get pretty much everything done for your your meal served, is she like, oh naughty sunshine.
Speaker 13: Are you say I'm not the one, the tidy one. No, we're we work pretty well. We work pretty well. It's sort of let it go for two weeks and then we'll do a big tidy up the kids. Yeah, guys know that as soon as the toys are out, they or you pack them away, they come out straight away. So no, I'm yeah, I'm not too fuss now. I think my attention to details sort of done as soon as you have kids.
Speaker 7: They say that having small children is like cleaning your teeth and eating chocolate at the same time.
Speaker 6: The whole thing is just so counter productive. Isn't it.
Speaker 13: Absolutely absolutely, I do this big tidy up and then as we said before, it's back out everywhere of the ground. So oh well, that's parenting. That's why we love to do it.
Speaker 8: Acas. I appreciate your time this morning, mates. I love seeing you back in action for the strikers as well.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 2: Hopefully we can chat to again really soon.
Speaker 13: Yeah, would love to guys, thanks for the chat. And as we said, yeah, big game Friday afternoon. It's a much win for us, so we'd love all the Adelais fans come out one last time and get behind us.
Speaker 6: Pretty big show it has been coming up. Next week Judge Jody is back. The courtroom is back in session and you will.
Speaker 7: Not believe the case that Judge Jody will be confronted with real dilemma stuff.
Speaker 2: It got quite deep this morning, didn't it. It's sort of triggered you just a little bit.
Speaker 6: It's triggered me because I was like, well, this guy had three girls. Just be happy with that. Count your blessings, gratitude.
Speaker 2: It's called go power, good team of our oddie girls.
Speaker 7: We have a whiteboard in the studio with that has like reminders as to what to say right in this particular break and E B Sewan has written at the bottom of it, wish everyone a great weekend. We'll thank God you're here because crust almighty I would have forgotten that.
Speaker 8: Hang on, let me just read this. Have a great weaken it says Wakeed. Please listen to the podcast as well.
Speaker 9: Adelaid