Speaker 1: To comply with Spotify's AI enforcement of copyright law, parts of this podcast have been modified or removed. For the full experience, please listen live on over one hundred or live stream at Nova fm dot com dot au.
Speaker 2: Jason Lawn on one hundred.
Speaker 3: Well, good morning, everybody. Welcome to your Wednesday morning.
Speaker 4: How are you all.
Speaker 2: Doing very well? How are you excellent?
Speaker 4: Are you good morning?
Speaker 3: You've been working in the deli or dairy section, coals, You've got your giant puffer.
Speaker 5: In the milk, the fresh morning it's been. It's winter and what you find in the pocket? I found a lift pass from Mount Buller.
Speaker 4: We must go.
Speaker 5: It's very Melbourne supporter of mu. Isn't it snow?
Speaker 2: Apparently it's an amazing season.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, huge dumps of snow.
Speaker 2: I'm excited.
Speaker 4: How's how's Trumpy dropping the f bomb? We got hard we're flipping.
Speaker 5: The dropping the end bomb? Yes, good call the nuclear bomb.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 2: That's what wild.
Speaker 5: Hey Lauren, you look beautiful today. Thank you had your hair done? The roots?
Speaker 4: God damn it? Sorry?
Speaker 2: Do you know what?
Speaker 7: It wasn't actually supposed to be noticeable. I just got I just got the roots touched up. I didn't get much else done. And I said to Clint this morning, I'm tired because I went to the gym at five point forty five. It did it class, and then I went to the headdress that at seven.
Speaker 2: It's hell and I left at nine.
Speaker 7: No, that's pretty quick for two hours, just because they were literally like in and out. They were literally sweeping up and counting the coins around me down.
Speaker 2: That's okay.
Speaker 7: I just said, just blow dry off and leave it. They squeezed me and I needed I just needed the last minute job.
Speaker 4: Well, good roots? Is this acceptable? Is at the bar? But the other day shout out brothers, wolf Ands and Killed.
Speaker 5: You love them, don't you?
Speaker 4: What do you mean they?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's good shout outs for them.
Speaker 4: I'm still paying for it, is he?
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know what does a man cut costs?
Speaker 4: About sixty?
Speaker 5: What is that with the discount?
Speaker 2: Do you get a free beer, don't you?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You get a free beer?
Speaker 5: Yeah I got last night, I got a forty dollars job.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, right you do. Yeah, you get yours for free? Channel What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: But anyway, as as Toby finished the cut, he went over to the register waiting for me and I didn't ask, but I just grabbed his hair dryer to blow the hair off my sneakers.
Speaker 4: My lads are just grab the tools.
Speaker 5: Is that acceptable? I think?
Speaker 4: So that's all right?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't think blokes care in particular.
Speaker 5: Yeah right, I.
Speaker 7: Mean if you started blowing and then blowing someone else's blowing, gotcha, maybe, yeah, I'll be reckless with it. It's sure what I was pointed on your sneakers.
Speaker 3: Such a lads barber. But they've all got the dice and hair dryer do that. Yeah, yeah, they've all got the boogie hair drops.
Speaker 2: Men's bar Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 5: That's my favorite part of a men's haircut is not a men's haircut. My haircut is when they do the back. Yeah, just the neck hair.
Speaker 4: Gets the color.
Speaker 5: Goodness, it's just like one of the best.
Speaker 2: Feelings in the using the razor.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It must be some yeah sensitive spots just raw dog and on the back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just does it for us and now prickly.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What it's how it feels afterwards or in the process.
Speaker 4: In the process, in the process, but then afterwards you just.
Speaker 2: Like when you scratch a dog on the back of the next yes.
Speaker 4: Yes, come to think of it.
Speaker 3: My leg was going crazy. We're going to a fun show coming up today. Nick the Wizard Watson for the Hollywood Hawks is in after eight o'clock this morning. Plus in the first twenty minutes of the show, you can wit a thousand dollars coging.
Speaker 2: Cashgan Cash delicious.
Speaker 3: Love that Alex Warren kicking things off good Man in Melbourne. This is number one hundred. Good morning, and it's just gone seven past six. Thanks to your shell already Express you are on the air with Jason Lauren Clint is here as well.
Speaker 4: And yeah, Hardwick at the Sun's got himself in trouble for flipping the boot.
Speaker 5: Oh we'll sort of. So the context line, well, yeah, but the context well to the umpire. But the the thing with this is is that it was never shown on the broadcast.
Speaker 3: But when you say flipped, it like they weren't face to face, were they?
Speaker 5: No? No, So he's in the box and he's just like reacted because they've got cameras in the box. But it was never actually shown on the broadcast. Instead, it was shown the following night on AFL three sixty because the broadcasters get access to many Oh god.
Speaker 2: There's too many footy shows.
Speaker 4: He isn't there, but he's getting.
Speaker 2: A fine in retrospect. But like if you don't find the day.
Speaker 5: It's actually exactly he got away with it actually, but then he got pinged for show six. So they're going to pay the fine.
Speaker 7: Gary and Jared Gary and Jared ruined that that who's Gary and Jared Gary?
Speaker 5: Lyon and Jared who's the big lasted the.
Speaker 4: Big frames he's on the Sunday Footy show. Damiens the Grumpy Teacher.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's a lot of there's a lot of seven Carrows over at seven these days.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she's not doing them Monday, she's over at seven and still kicking around.
Speaker 5: Your kicking around your man.
Speaker 2: Mate, Craig, who's my boss back in the day, hutchey.
Speaker 3: Honestly that was next year. You've got to come to the Captain's photo day.
Speaker 5: No, thanks, wasn't there.
Speaker 4: There was so many it was it was it was like watching anchor man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everyone trying to get their moment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all the.
Speaker 5: Sports you knows clashing talking about their exclusives.
Speaker 7: We had Harry On yesterday from Carlton, Yeah McCart anyway, he was talking about the Carlton coach LOSSI people being blowing up about him, but Harry's happy with him and the players are happy with him.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we managed to get a bit.
Speaker 7: Of a run on Channel nine News last night and have a listen to what they said on Channel nine News about Harry coming on our show.
Speaker 11: Twenty four hours on from Buddy Franklin's bold comments suggesting Michael Voss needs to be sacked asap, Carlton Ford Harry McKay responding on Clint Stanaway's nov Breakfast Show with full backing for the man under the microscope, Michael Voss.
Speaker 7: It's no longer called Jason Lauren, It's now Clinton Stanaway's no for Breakfast Show.
Speaker 4: Thanks having us on this morning, Clin.
Speaker 5: Guys, we've had a rebreak.
Speaker 7: I got a text last night from Tom Steinfitz saying congratulations on the promotions Stunners, and I was like, oh, yes, what's he done now?
Speaker 4: I'm guessing you wrote the script for the sport.
Speaker 5: I didn't know I was actually off last night. So show us some nice genius from the boys in sports.
Speaker 2: We get a re d please.
Speaker 3: Inadvertently, no, I reckon, they're going the other way. I think they're trying to suck up because you'd be their boss, wouldn't you.
Speaker 2: Reading?
Speaker 5: That's Trent nice. Young reporters listens to us young.
Speaker 2: Do I know Trent n I don't know.
Speaker 5: Do you watch the news sometimes?
Speaker 2: What does Trent Niece look like?
Speaker 5: Young fella? Brown hair, curly hair.
Speaker 2: Who's the good looking one that I like?
Speaker 5: Are you like Olie Hayes his reporter and the real the real Tall Today Show one? I love toll Jack from the Today Show?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hannon.
Speaker 5: Jack calling premium. Yeah, there you go, so rebrand. Congratulations guys Clinton.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's his name?
Speaker 7: Trente like to see visual of Trent under twenty one twenty one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's on the news.
Speaker 4: On these days.
Speaker 2: Niece is in like I've an uncle. So I am a niece?
Speaker 5: Yes, yes there are Oh my gosh. It looks like he's fourteen?
Speaker 2: Wait, so me?
Speaker 4: So is he allowed to be out guardian?
Speaker 2: Is he?
Speaker 5: It's his school photo?
Speaker 2: He's Oh my god, he's running a switch in the sports. He can't be at the races. Look at him reporting from the races. We want to be allowed to bear Trent Niece.
Speaker 12: He reckons.
Speaker 4: I want to be glory into the Channel nine Sports division.
Speaker 5: Call t J and C. He's running the switch up.
Speaker 2: Well, now let's be graduated.
Speaker 5: Yes, he's very accomplished.
Speaker 2: Take you to become a report? Do you have to study?
Speaker 3: Or you just see your work experiences? You guys just chucking him on the news.
Speaker 12: We love Trent.
Speaker 7: Macey's our new favorite. Yes, next time we've got sports story. Don't worry about Clint Stannaway.
Speaker 9: Straight.
Speaker 7: Oh no, it's not spelt nieces in. I have an uncle swim and niece. It's kay and I.
Speaker 4: I think we let the people decide.
Speaker 7: I think so too. We've had We've had a small debate in here this morning. Sometimes we debate, sometimes we agree.
Speaker 2: There's a song.
Speaker 4: Yeah. The music department here at Nova, we love them, We love them their jobs.
Speaker 3: And they plan all the music on the shot. Shout out yep. This morning they wanted us to play this.
Speaker 2: Matterways. I love that song.
Speaker 4: You've got to be in the mood that's you just think you think it's a bit it's a bit early.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just for us this morning.
Speaker 4: I'm voting this old school cherry break agin your cruising around your hatchback.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm voting for this one from j Low.
Speaker 4: I mean that's up beats.
Speaker 2: This is the remix, this is the Fisher remix, is it or.
Speaker 3: This is just normal waiting thurteen twenty fourteen. Let the people decide, real McCoy, Jennifer.
Speaker 5: Lopez or Eagle Aie Cherry.
Speaker 4: Thirteen, twenty four ten.
Speaker 2: Old school.
Speaker 4: We'll just take one caller.
Speaker 5: I mean, don't caller, don't overwhelm miss Melbourne because because.
Speaker 4: The we go No, you got it. We were on delay seven seconds delay still day into radio in case we have Trump on the way he talks at the moment.
Speaker 2: No, that's not fair.
Speaker 7: Dion's Dion, I bet all the money in the world. Dion wants Eagle Eye Cherry. If you put Renee through, she's going to want.
Speaker 4: To do a vote. Dion was morning, Dion, Hey, Dion, Yeah, we're good. What do you want to hear this morning? The song has started, say.
Speaker 2: Day on my day.
Speaker 5: Let's head overseas to the Middle East. A ceasefire is holding for now between Israel and Iran. Donald Trump, is is it the Hague right now at NATO for a very very important meeting of world leaders?
Speaker 4: Sounded like an angry dad on the news last night.
Speaker 5: Let's play this, because he did drop the F bomb. We basically have two countries that have been fighting so long and so hard that they don't know what they're doing. Do you understand that? Yeah, fighting words from the US president. Let's bring in seven News correspondent Jacqueline Robson, who is in Tel Aviv in Israel right now. Jacqueline, good morning, Hi guys. Hey, what's it like in Tel Aviv right now? Is it? I mean, is there much anxiety about the locals?
Speaker 13: Well? Actually, I feel like Israelis are cautiously hopeful that this cease fire hold and life is going to slowly get back to normal. We had the airspace reopen so our flights can happen again, commercial flights. We've had the state of emergency wound back so people can now go to work, they can go to school, and that type of thing. So I think there's there's hope, but cautious hope because there's a lot of distrust between the two countries. And you know, it was only hours in when we saw that ceasefire violated. So the mood is that, you know, they're hoping that this brings peace because it's been twelve days of stress and anxiety for a lot of people, residents on both sides of this conflict zone.
Speaker 7: So, Jacqueline, we heard that there was a cease firing place which was going to stand for twelve hours. That ceasefire was broken. So where does that leave the current state if people have broken the ceasefire.
Speaker 13: Well, as you heard from Donald Trump there, he was not happy with Iran and he was not happy with Israel. And it was Israel that was going to retaliate to this one missile that was fired over from Iran just you know, an hour after the Seaspire was coming into effect. So it was really Benjamin Netanyahu that was, you know, ready to put his finger on the trigger and retaliate. So he got a very tense phone call from Donald Trump and turned the planes around. And so for now the Seaspire is holding. Iran says it won't retaliate or it won't do anything unless Israel does. So, you know, it was on the brink there for a moment. Iran very much weakened over the past twelve days.
Speaker 4: So it was, yeah, when did Trump become like the dad in all this? You know what I mean, Like it's like it's a bit ridiculous that all like answering to him.
Speaker 13: Yeah, well, I mean the US is Israel's closest ally, and Israel is the US's closest ally in the Middle East, and the US is the one with the powerful weapons and the powerful military, and that's why they's like Israel lent on them to come in with those bunker busting bombs and get rid of that those nuclear sites that they couldn't the.
Speaker 5: B two hey jack on just quickly on Australians. I know there's already been a repatriation flight. Still a number of Australians in Tel Aviv trying to get out.
Speaker 13: Yes, according to the Department of Foreign Affairs, I think is just under a thousand Australians who are in Israel at the moment who have registered to help and others said. The airspace is reopened, so commercial flights are flying, but there's a massive backlog of people, so they will still do repatriation flights. There's another one due tomorrow and you know, I think they've got one hundred and nineteen out this morning, so you know, when you think of it, close to one thousand, there's a stew more to go.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what you'd go what you can now, wouldn't you like you couldn't trust the situation over there, Hey, Jacob.
Speaker 7: Some people don't have that option. They live there, or they've got family there or Yeah.
Speaker 5: I've seen you and my colleague at nine, Edward Godfrey over there as well. It's a tough job, but you're doing a great job.
Speaker 4: So thanks for jumping on this morning as well.
Speaker 2: Mate, joining us this morning.
Speaker 3: It is just gone a quarter to seven. You are on the air here at over one hundred.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Cliff starts fresh off the cover of Men's Healthy, straight into your ears.
Speaker 5: It's Cliff stand Aways.
Speaker 4: No for breakfast.
Speaker 2: Well, I heard it on the news last night.
Speaker 7: Channel nine News last night had a grab from when we had Harry McKay from the Blues in and this is what they said.
Speaker 11: Twenty four hours on from Buddy Franklin's Bowl comments suggesting Michael Voss needs to be sacked a S A P. Carlton Ford Harry McKay responding on Clint Stanaway's nov Breakfast show.
Speaker 5: It's got a beautiful show.
Speaker 7: He's now called Clint Stanaway's Breakfast down for that, I'm cool with it.
Speaker 4: We're going to have to change the studio screens. You know that's not an with it.
Speaker 2: Do you quite like bigness center of attention? Are you happy to change?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 3: No, I just think of it's just his name and it then we can get away with murder. Really he's the one one, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: Sure.
Speaker 3: Enjoy the meetings today. Great, we're after the Jim Lauren. It's leg day, go for it.
Speaker 4: Got to the evil empire called.
Speaker 7: The Clint Standaway nov What is it called the Clint Snaway over breakfast or do you just want it to be called Clint?
Speaker 5: Well, it depends if I mean, if we switch pay packets.
Speaker 2: The Fight Boys fight coming up next?
Speaker 3: Do you have wind thirteen? I want to talk weather. Was it crazy at your place yesterday in Melbourne? Give us how winds were up yesterday? That weather was crazy?
Speaker 7: It was windy, but it was the carry on.
Speaker 3: I put down the basketball hoop last night. I thought it was going to fall on the car.
Speaker 5: Is it a basketball hoop with the water in the bottom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was very reminiscent when they pulled down the Saddam statue. Ah, yes, you know all the kids were gathered around with I didn't.
Speaker 5: Think it was that windy.
Speaker 4: It was crazy.
Speaker 5: Maybe I was sleeping.
Speaker 2: Happened in my backyard.
Speaker 7: Guys, I've got a big umbrella, like I don't want to know why it's up.
Speaker 2: It's a summer.
Speaker 12: Down she topples.
Speaker 7: It's one of those huge, like twenty five kilo bases as well.
Speaker 5: Is that the one I helped erect, which we've.
Speaker 2: Just always got it up.
Speaker 7: I don't know, because sometimes even I don't know, we put over the barbecue sometimes when we're cooking in winter.
Speaker 4: Got to be careful.
Speaker 2: You like that thing, it's pretty big, pretty id no, no.
Speaker 4: But if it's over the barbie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. It's just always been up over that table. Makes it feel a bit outside in the winter. It's I'm concerned anyway. That flipped.
Speaker 7: Also a rubbishpin went rolling down the street. But it wasn't the end of the world.
Speaker 5: So what time did all this happen.
Speaker 4: I would have been the afternoon from about four thirty Bentley.
Speaker 2: That was six thirty last night when my umbrella got blown over.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you will rebuild.
Speaker 2: I will rebuild. I am at.
Speaker 7: I went to the gym at ten plus five and a rubbish bin blew across the street.
Speaker 2: In front of me.
Speaker 4: So I was walking out to the gym.
Speaker 14: It was like twist.
Speaker 3: RI didn't go the gym. It was too windy to on the roads.
Speaker 2: Yeah, risk advers been windy for a long time and.
Speaker 4: I want to get hurt on the way to the gym. It's safer if we.
Speaker 2: I mean, there was some wind about.
Speaker 5: We had wind.
Speaker 2: I thought we must discuss the wind. Was you got last night?
Speaker 4: You think it was too over the top?
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, it was like when we had that mini earthquake and like one person's vas fell over and everyone was posting, we will rebuild the photos.
Speaker 4: What about that Betty's Burg has copped it in windsor?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, that was that was that was about earthquake. It is a bad earthquake.
Speaker 5: I think that might have been a building fault.
Speaker 2: We've had some tremors.
Speaker 5: We love.
Speaker 2: We love carrying on about the weather.
Speaker 5: We do love talking about the weather because our weather is unpredictable.
Speaker 4: Exactly, we're right, we're in that thing. Think of it at the moment. Help.
Speaker 2: I wonder what happened at other people's houses though?
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten, If.
Speaker 2: Do you need to rebuild it?
Speaker 5: Wind?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Did you have wind. Do you need to rebuild like that?
Speaker 2: Did anything like with their trees done and stuff?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 4: Just the basketball?
Speaker 5: Did you send the clip into the news?
Speaker 4: I should have.
Speaker 5: Levini would put it on the big screen.
Speaker 7: Twenty four ten? Did something get blown over You're back yard?
Speaker 4: Would they've done the channel lining watermark? In case?
Speaker 5: Fifty bucks?
Speaker 4: I love when they do that. Bra Did you win last night?
Speaker 5: No wind?
Speaker 4: It was streets from me.
Speaker 7: It was strangely still when I got home to so. I don't know how the umbrella fell over, but it did fall over. Come on Melbourne.
Speaker 5: I was doing pilates.
Speaker 4: Is this a pist gone me? Because I'm the only one that caught the wind yesterday?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 7: No, my umbrolla got one over and a bin rock because it was bin dat So the bins were empty, but they were still on the streets.
Speaker 2: The win blew a couple of them across the street. Did anyone else?
Speaker 5: Here we go?
Speaker 4: Sarah's got win, Sarah's got when Sarah? Hello, Hello, Hello Sarah? What happened at your place? Will you rebuild?
Speaker 15: We will?
Speaker 14: So our fence got blown down, which I know is pretty common these days with these winds. But my dog she went through to my neighbour's house, and then she went into the dog door, and they found her in the morning sleeping on their daughter's.
Speaker 12: Bed the fence.
Speaker 5: What is your dog, Toto?
Speaker 4: Did your dog prefer the neighbor's house than yours?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 14: Well, I was a little bit offended. I mean, we just bought her a nice dog bed.
Speaker 7: She went through their dog door and sat on the neighbor's bed. Good.
Speaker 4: Poor they wake up that more.
Speaker 7: Everyone's gone Cookie, Jason, You're not wrong, Thank you? Lauren thirteen, twenty four ten. How did the wind affect your family?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 4: You're milking it? Now? All right, it's coming up seven o'clock. We're gonna lead story, isn't I swear to go Win? I like that song.
Speaker 2: I know it's grown on us, hasn't.
Speaker 4: It on Nova?
Speaker 2: I just had a little like a World Cup song or like air.
Speaker 3: He's just in a song for the movie f One, like a rock song. Yeah, he teamed up with.
Speaker 4: Dave Girl.
Speaker 3: Can we hear it amongst others? Uh, if you're good, if you, if you will behind today, I'll play.
Speaker 2: You playing now. You don't know what it's called or how to find it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I do.
Speaker 4: I just don't think you deserve it.
Speaker 5: F one.
Speaker 4: It's called rock song.
Speaker 2: It's called gold rock song. Dave Growledge hearing rock song everyone.
Speaker 4: I'll find it for you soon.
Speaker 2: I'd like to hear it now. Have you seen the movie yet?
Speaker 4: No? Do you want to watch the movie now too?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 7: I just want to hear the song. Hey, guys say cats have nine lives?
Speaker 2: Are get bad a cat?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we went through a few.
Speaker 4: I don't trust.
Speaker 5: I couldn't say that we had a few. We went through our cats. Seemed a bit bit scattery.
Speaker 2: With these family cat we.
Speaker 5: Lived on the main road.
Speaker 4: Wasn't very cats freak me out.
Speaker 2: You know what I don't like about that they leave and they just come back.
Speaker 5: That's what I don't like, Lauren, When they feel like my.
Speaker 2: Sausage dog ain't going anyway.
Speaker 4: There's no want you to, no loyalty in them.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Are they allowed to just leave? Though? They should be? Some cat inside cats?
Speaker 4: No cats just rome they do, don't they? Yeah, there's no loyalty.
Speaker 7: Some people have inside cats purely inside cats and inside cats only don't go out.
Speaker 4: The people that walk around with those backpacks with the clear.
Speaker 2: Window, I don't hate it.
Speaker 5: Really, Yeah, it's better than their leads.
Speaker 15: Good.
Speaker 2: There is a terrible story.
Speaker 7: Well's that got a happy ending spoiler alert about to get a cat, a Burmese kitten.
Speaker 4: They're the hairless ones, aren't they?
Speaker 2: No? No, they're that starts with a.
Speaker 5: Pe pet.
Speaker 4: Persian.
Speaker 5: No Google job, I think, haang on the head.
Speaker 2: What are you googling?
Speaker 4: Live Google? Okay, well you're there, clin. Can you google f one rock song? It's sure, it's just.
Speaker 5: It's just a regulation cat.
Speaker 7: It's a regular okay. So the sphinx cat is the one with no fur. So this was a Burmese kitten who was napping and apparently it's not uncommon, was napping in the washing machine when it got turned on for a full cycle.
Speaker 4: He did, says a happy ending.
Speaker 7: It was a cold wash, yes, but the fishy minute cycle.
Speaker 5: It didn't drown, Nope.
Speaker 2: It was in a die condition when to cross to the bed when they found it. But he's to doing it well now.
Speaker 5: Cat wheels, but not with water.
Speaker 7: There was one in Queensland recently too, but they saw him when it was spinning around us.
Speaker 4: I don't like cats, but I don't want to see him.
Speaker 5: Go through a wash.
Speaker 7: He's Okay, Now they do have nine laves kitty cats. But apparently, apparently in winter it's common for cats because it's warm in there, to go and curl up, So you've got to check your washing machine.
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: And he survived and it was fine.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four to ten, Everyone be careful. Should we talk pet adventures?
Speaker 7: Remember, Mike, we had to get a new security gate put on our house from the inside, normally the secure from the outside because our dog kept jumping up and letting herself out of the gate and going to the neighbor's house. Remember one I told you. I said, I came home one day and the dog had a big bone in the front garden. And I said to Paul, did you have a dog like a lamb shoulder dam shank? And he goes, no, why, And I said, well, it's in the front garden with one, so someone must have thrown it over the fence. Went and watched the camera and the dog jumped up, opened the gate, let it high high fence, let itself out, went to the neighbor's house and came back with a bone.
Speaker 2: She let herself into the neighbor's kitchen lamb shank off the bench.
Speaker 4: And I love when pets do human things. You know, they'd sit on the tour let No. Thirty.
Speaker 5: A lot of dogs do they the toilet? Think thirty. They steps up and they have they get some.
Speaker 4: Pause on the roller.
Speaker 7: They do, get a lot of them, A lot of How many stacks in my life?
Speaker 5: Is your dog? I challenge melbourneen does your dog we on the toilet? Not on the toilet? In the toilet? I'm telling you we're going to get one.
Speaker 7: I've known so many people with dogs over the years, and I've heard about it, and I've never ever, ever, ever known any dog today.
Speaker 3: The wheels are off this morning. Thirty twenty fourteen is our number. It's AI, has your pet gone on an adventure? Or does your dog we in the toilet?
Speaker 4: That is pink? Raise your glass? You know what movie that's from? Popped up the other day on the televie. Oh, Ashton Keacher, John Jovi, John bon.
Speaker 2: Jovi and Ashton Kutcher in a movie together New Year?
Speaker 11: Is he?
Speaker 4: Remember there was Valentine's Day and.
Speaker 2: Then the one with Jennifer Aniston.
Speaker 3: Really, Jay, you're still going Wow morning everyone, this is number one hundred. You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here too. We're doing it thanks to shell Ready Express, and we're talking pet adventures. What has your pet got up to? Also, Clint wants to know does your dog use the toilet rod.
Speaker 2: From Edith Vale? What pet do you have and what did they do?
Speaker 11: Cat?
Speaker 12: Yeah, that when the.
Speaker 16: Cat go I went missing.
Speaker 15: When I went missing for about a month, we thought he had literally died. We're looking around looking at the street, thinking, you know, it's pretty normal. Cat's thirteen years old, it's nearly boardeen. And they go away, do they?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've heard they just wondered, like.
Speaker 4: We thought up.
Speaker 15: We thought it'd be scraping up. He is, you know, from the road. Couldn't anywhere put him on the community pages. He's lived a life of nine lives, you know, he's the literally the street the street fighter of our of our street for his whole life. And anyway, my we put the note out, no one's seen him. And then funnily enough, with the neighbor come across to sided our cat and talk to my wife about it. And long story short, four doors down my wife went and confronted the old lady and the cara and he's been living his best life in the house. Getting said, like the tomorrow he just upgraded. He totally got an upgrade and you know, yeah, he was pretty pretty healthy when he comes back.
Speaker 2: Did you take him back?
Speaker 15: Yeah, so my wife in fronted the cara and it was a very slow introduction back around house.
Speaker 2: Would have been like I like get there, yeah, I don't want.
Speaker 5: To go back to youtab.
Speaker 15: Yeah, he was living a good life, like a guarantee you. So we've had to now put a box in our house for him, the sleep in the mimic the boxes they had him in.
Speaker 5: So you thought he went somewhere to die, but he actually went somewhere to his best line.
Speaker 4: There was no story time at the nursing home. He liked it.
Speaker 2: Md on cat the cat just upgraded.
Speaker 4: Hello Cassie pack in the morning, Hi MONI, how are you? We are good?
Speaker 2: Cass you had a Pomeranian called Buster.
Speaker 12: I was so cute.
Speaker 2: He's like it's like.
Speaker 6: But he was very very grumpy.
Speaker 2: Would he say there like long haired ch hours kind of.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like a bitter old woman wrapped.
Speaker 2: What what did buss to do?
Speaker 6: So when we were kids, my sister had a dollhouse in our room and she was playing with Buster in the room. And then Mum called us out for lunch. And after we realized we hadn't seen Buster for a while. So and he had a habit of getting out the front door without us noticing through our feet. Anyway, we searched the neighborhood for two three hours, just could not find him anywhere. We were knocking our neighbor's doors. We searched for ages, and then my sister goes, oh, hang on, I know where he is and ran back to her room and she had locked him in the dog a dollhouse.
Speaker 8: And it wasn't barking or any he was just having He was just chilling in there waiting for us.
Speaker 4: Seen the hair poking through the little windows for a day and we returned it.
Speaker 5: Did you what do you mean?
Speaker 2: Where did you get it from?
Speaker 4: Like pet shop?
Speaker 5: This was years ago, back back when it was when they the windows.
Speaker 2: And you took a back after petsa for life.
Speaker 4: No, not the pomeranium. It just wanted to take my arm off. It wasn't trusted.
Speaker 2: It would have been about eight weeks old. It wouldn't have even had proper teeth and it yepped yep.
Speaker 5: So what you want?
Speaker 2: Don't you get a guinea pig?
Speaker 4: Yeah, come to think of it, I should have got again. I would have been mid twenties.
Speaker 2: And you didn't think that the dog was going to bark, and it was just it.
Speaker 4: Was just an angry thing, like just in a bad spirit about it, perfect of us in the house.
Speaker 5: So you took it back, You walked it through the shopping center, paradise the picture.
Speaker 7: And did you return the bed and the collar and the lead as well, and try and get a refund?
Speaker 4: I didn't buy all the accessories.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, you were just trying it before you de started to Pezza for life, Jayson.
Speaker 5: You used to be able to take just for Christmas on the weekends.
Speaker 2: For a refund? Or did you just return it? Sure you didn't get your money back?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Got my money.
Speaker 2: Well it wasn't faulty. What you get your money back for?
Speaker 5: It's got a seven day return policy.
Speaker 2: No, they don't petsa for life. That's wrong with you. You're Cico Now, he's a lizard guy, a reptile family.
Speaker 5: What have you got? What is it? A blue to be a dragon?
Speaker 3: A dragon way drug to a snake. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. We still don't have a dog.
Speaker 2: Do you come to work one day and say the boys have bought a snake?
Speaker 4: No, no, we will never be a snake family.
Speaker 2: If they wanted a triangler in a cage like that kid in no way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, we're not spied. As well as what's the big one that eats python animals? That the one we had on the show the other day.
Speaker 5: Anaconda and the big now the big, the big.
Speaker 4: We want to make the goat?
Speaker 2: Yes, called an iguana?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 4: No, what's dragon?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Kimoto in the back eye?
Speaker 3: No, mate, it would take one of the kids out in one bite like it did that goat Kimoto Dragon goat video on YouTube.
Speaker 5: Don't watch knock yourself.
Speaker 2: He looks like a crocodile.
Speaker 5: Have we got a dog that wheez on the toilet?
Speaker 2: They don't, don't, don't It doesn't challenge Melbourne.
Speaker 5: Where's the dog that we's on the toilet?
Speaker 2: You said, Laura?
Speaker 5: You said he, Lura, does your dog have a slash on the toilet?
Speaker 2: No, Laura, Laura, that's crazy. No one's done tried, no, and you.
Speaker 16: Know, unfortunately light laws we had to put out dog to sleep at the end.
Speaker 6: Of my.
Speaker 4: Laura.
Speaker 16: In his time, he used to take himself for walks while I was at work, and I wasn't aware of this, and sometimes I've come home and I'd be like, why is paws or dirty? Or why is he west? Anyway, well he must have fell in.
Speaker 8: But apparently apparently, apparently the counsel was keeping score and I got dished out three thousand and eight fines for my dog taking himself on multiple adventures.
Speaker 2: Came on, they did him tell you? They just let the fines accumulate.
Speaker 16: So I moved house and I didn't know that they were sending me and then I got served. I got served.
Speaker 7: Oh it's so ridiculous, Like I come on now, I'm going to fire off about the council again. Just fix the roads or something. Stop sending us fines about our dogs.
Speaker 4: What about the bins? Can you ever crack the people?
Speaker 2: Oh the council. I hate the council.
Speaker 5: Do we don't get any cause about the dogs in the toilet?
Speaker 7: Seriously, come on, we'll counsel except wonderful. No one's calling about one's.
Speaker 4: Calling about the dog.
Speaker 2: Isn't the toilet mate, it's not real, say tallet queen. My dogs are using that gives me.
Speaker 4: I am not the counsel. Don't direct your anger at me.
Speaker 2: I can't believe you returned to the chi. Did you name it?
Speaker 4: It didn't stick around long enough for it.
Speaker 2: He didn't even give it a name. Oh that's not fair. You bought it as a toy.
Speaker 5: We've got a dog around time, all right.
Speaker 4: One of my favorite segments, we catch up with the Victorian Police. All different areas of the police are diving with the dive crew.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've we've We keep thinking we've met everyone.
Speaker 7: There are so many departments in the Victorian Police that every couple of weeks we meet.
Speaker 5: We still waiting for the air wing. We want to go on a chopper, right, yeah, we.
Speaker 4: Chopping sound for us.
Speaker 2: I'm going in a pursuit, you know.
Speaker 5: I want to throw the spikes out that from the helicopters.
Speaker 2: That's that's the one from the helicopter.
Speaker 3: No, no, we'll do that from the car. Hey, let's head to the sink Kilda Police station. This morning, Beck is Johnny. She is a local detective. Good morning, Beck, good.
Speaker 12: Morning, good morning.
Speaker 2: Now you weren't always a police officer.
Speaker 12: No, no, I was a teacher prior to joining the police law.
Speaker 2: That did make me want to join the police force to teach.
Speaker 4: This is fascinating. So yeah, we're your primary school teacher.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, yep. So it was very interesting the little kids, so early childhood and then kindergarten. Yeah a little bite.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, you work indergarten, colp.
Speaker 7: And what made you want to change from being a primary school teacher to being a police officer.
Speaker 17: I think growing up I always wanted to either be a primary school teacher or a pe teacher or a police officer. And then I guess I tried teaching and it just it wasn't for me. So I was like, we'll give some teaching, sorry, we'll give some police something.
Speaker 4: Give it a go, and yeah, I think it's great. Like there's so many people I chat to, like in my friendship group, They're like, yeah, always thought about being a copper.
Speaker 5: It's not too late.
Speaker 4: You can have a career change.
Speaker 7: My fiance would love to be a policeman. I think is more he thinks he's call him more cop. He thinks he's a policeman. So when you want to do a career change like that, and you're not eighteen or nineteen. You want to join the police force, you go through the same process as like the nineteen year olds.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's all the same. You can do it in any age, any age.
Speaker 5: I would.
Speaker 17: It's good to have some life experience behind you. But yeah, it's the same. You're sitting exam, you go through.
Speaker 12: I think you guys did it not long ago?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yeah, I got told I could.
Speaker 3: Be pleased, Jason prim I didn't go very well. You'd be working in a very busy police area here in Melbourne s and Kilda.
Speaker 12: Yes, it's it's fun.
Speaker 5: So as the local.
Speaker 4: Detective, you're like the PJ of Mount Thomas, p J Hashim.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Watch Blueheelers.
Speaker 12: Yeah yeah, I did grow up.
Speaker 3: I think they make them watch it, ok one. Yeah, So what sort of crimes would you be attending in your role?
Speaker 17: So as a detective, we are like a support specialist unit for our general duties. So we do like arm robberies, aggravated burglaries, the more serious assaults, deceptions sometimes when like cards get broken into bank cards get stolen and then we.
Speaker 12: A effect from that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, beg, you're not just a senior constable. You're a detective senior constable, so you've got the upgrade, and I believe that to earn that title, you have to go to detective school. Yes, detective tell us about detective school. What do you do?
Speaker 17: So that is split up over twelve months, and you do six weeks at the academy. So the first two weeks are a lot of theory, you go over the law and the legislation again, and a lot of scenarios and practical assessments. And then you go back into the workforce and you you suppose you put that into play practice your interviews.
Speaker 4: It's going to be a stupid question. Would you play like murder mystery games.
Speaker 12: Not a detective training.
Speaker 2: Murder mystery dinner part right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that would be a bit of fun.
Speaker 12: No, we don't do that, probably help though, I mean Includo's pretty fun.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you do like fake scenarios and you've got to try and solve them.
Speaker 12: Yeah, they try and make them as realistic as possible.
Speaker 17: It's obviously hard being in an environment that's not real, but they try and make it as real as possible.
Speaker 5: And you do.
Speaker 12: You get a lot out of it, and what sort of.
Speaker 2: A kick do you get when you catch the bag, When you're like I got him, got.
Speaker 12: Him for the big jobs. When you put a lot of work into it, you're kind of like it's paid off.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, it is. It is. You'd be cruising around in an une markedp car. I imagine, Yes, I am.
Speaker 2: But we all know because you've got all the air.
Speaker 4: I would like to say, we all know. I can't spot an undercoming cops.
Speaker 5: A lot of lights in the dash, Yeah, yeah, they're big on the keys.
Speaker 4: At the moment I noticed, Yes, you do have the keys. Yeah, young days as well.
Speaker 2: You've really been.
Speaker 4: I can spot them.
Speaker 12: You've been sitting out.
Speaker 5: Now, Beck, I believe you've been trying to solve a local mystery, something close to Nova.
Speaker 12: Yes, or weekend?
Speaker 5: What were you doing?
Speaker 12: I was trying to find you guys.
Speaker 7: You're not that much of a detective. Miserably, miserably, that is so funny. So Beck walked in here and said, I'm actually on leave at the moment, but I've come in to chat to you, guys.
Speaker 2: I spent all weekend trying to.
Speaker 4: Find you in our hide and seek.
Speaker 5: Where were you sort of looking or scouting?
Speaker 17: We started at Forest Hillah karaoke bar, and then went to we should have been at a car.
Speaker 2: Away sound and then.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I think my mind switched to the west when you mentioned the bond, and we.
Speaker 3: Actually did say when we're in our hiding spot, we were like, because it was an abandoned building we're in and we're like, this is going to be crazy if like the neighbors see lights on and stuff and then the cops rock up to investigate.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we thought some down the door. Yeah it was beck.
Speaker 12: It might have looked a bit sussany coming in on Wednesday winning.
Speaker 2: Hey, would you recommend joining the police force?
Speaker 12: Yeah, any day of the week. It's the best job ever.
Speaker 7: And as an adult, like not an early recruit or young recruit, it's it's an awesome career change.
Speaker 12: One hundred percent.
Speaker 17: Not even like career change, just the people that you meet as well along the way, like my office. We're like, it's like another family.
Speaker 12: It's really good.
Speaker 4: I love it. You get take the cop came, No, what's on mars?
Speaker 12: It's not very exciting.
Speaker 4: No, I got.
Speaker 5: The cook's getting smarter or dumber? Do you reckon?
Speaker 12: Well, we don't catch the smart one. Some of them, some of them are good. Some of them are good some of them.
Speaker 7: What about all those ones that are like doing the setting fires to the tobacco shops and stuff, and they always set themselves on.
Speaker 3: I remember that guy burnt the club on Chapel Street. He lit himself up as well. Guys, do a practice run.
Speaker 4: I can't be that hard. Thanks for coming in this morning, and thank you for all the work you guys do as well.
Speaker 12: No worries.
Speaker 2: We love the Victorian Police. You do a great job joining.
Speaker 4: Us based at the Kilda station there.
Speaker 7: Enjoy the rest of your leave. We're in a drag your I get next for day now your boss? Does the new boss start?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, the key we boss?
Speaker 4: I'm not sure.
Speaker 5: Hopefully so soon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because we should go out to the airport and pick him up.
Speaker 5: We did say that in the unmarked car. Yeah yeah, he starts this Friday.
Speaker 4: We're not going down on a Friday.
Speaker 2: The Friday traffic.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, he can get a new Victorian Police commissioner.
Speaker 2: Is that the chief commissioner commissioner on Friday.
Speaker 4: We should try and get him in next week.
Speaker 2: He's going to sort this state out.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: He looks like a bit of a hard ass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he'll be tough.
Speaker 4: Hear that, Your silly crims light yourselves on fire. He's coming. It's just gone nine to eight. This is Novar.
Speaker 3: We're going to be joined by Nick the Wizard Watson from Hawthorne coming up inside the next ten, which means they'll have a win.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Every time he comes in they have a win. They're taking on the ruse this week they're.
Speaker 5: Gonna have a win without now they're in good form a North Calvin. Yeah, nice wee last week did you did? Hey? I want you to to think big. Are you really a country town if you don't have a big thing?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: So, where's the big pineapple.
Speaker 4: That's on the way to the Sunny coast Sonny Coast? A big prawn, there's the big marino Maria.
Speaker 2: There is the big strawberry in I've been there.
Speaker 7: It's on the way to like Daniliquin and Finley because I've stopped there.
Speaker 4: I remember seeing a big boots.
Speaker 2: There's a big avocado just out like near the queens on yourself.
Speaker 5: I was border big golden gum boot that's in Tully in Northern Queensland. Guitar in big on a stick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they did a mustard.
Speaker 5: There there's a big potato as well.
Speaker 12: Where's the big potato?
Speaker 5: The big potato that's in Robertson in New South Wales. We don't have much. This is the problem.
Speaker 4: Should we take the show on the road and.
Speaker 5: Do big things? I love it.
Speaker 4: I love the big road trip. We go to all the things around the country.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love it so much.
Speaker 5: And we have to eat the staple. Love that at the big pineapple.
Speaker 2: What do we do when we get to the big eat on a stick? We're not going to eat him a big gum gold? Is there a big guitar somewhere in town?
Speaker 4: The hard rock?
Speaker 5: I'm pleased to say that. Victoria.
Speaker 2: Hang before you tell us what it is? What would we have in Victoria? What do we grow here?
Speaker 4: Big lat.
Speaker 5: Big coffee?
Speaker 2: We should just do that. Just get a big latte, put.
Speaker 5: Somewhere in with a tap at the bottom and you can pull your own last freak coffee.
Speaker 4: Probably buy the bucket from an old kfeat shut down.
Speaker 2: Just a big latte happening in Melbourne. What else could we have in Victoria? What do we grow here? Victorian farms? Cows, big cow.
Speaker 4: I don't think we're known for it, aren't we What are we known for? Coffee?
Speaker 7: Food?
Speaker 6: Art?
Speaker 5: Well, big brush, I'll tell you what we are known for. Fruit in our food bowl, which is up in the Golden Valley. The Golden Valley is home to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of we slice cut the liver, little hill pictures.
Speaker 5: Well do we grow them here? I pleased to say. There is a Big Pair Steering committee which has been launched. Shepperdon wants Victoria to have the Big Pair here.
Speaker 2: It is three million dollars.
Speaker 5: Went three million dollars.
Speaker 3: Then when they put those orange slices in height never undersweake and graffiti.
Speaker 5: It's three stories tall, the Big Pair. And it's the area.
Speaker 2: Is that ai?
Speaker 5: Well, that's just an artist's impression of what it might look like.
Speaker 2: Big Pair.
Speaker 5: What do you reckon?
Speaker 4: I'm off the big tour.
Speaker 2: Let's not big.
Speaker 4: And I like what you said, like you have a tap at the bottom.
Speaker 2: So it's Shepherd in the home of the Pair.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's a Golden Valley.
Speaker 3: See, I think country like Victorian country towns. All I can think is bake goods.
Speaker 7: Oh that we could do a big vanilla slot, big stop block.
Speaker 2: It would be so ugly. Can you imagine what that would look like.
Speaker 4: Big snoplo like it. I like it, like.
Speaker 6: Pole.
Speaker 4: You have it on the ground, so it's like a jumping pillow like you'd be on the snop Blot.
Speaker 5: Usually put an observation deck at the top of these things, Big Pineapple. You can climb it and go up and have a pin.
Speaker 7: There's a restaurant at the top of the beginning climb, the Big Climb, the big Queensland's version of the Eiffel Tower, and it overlooks.
Speaker 4: A factory you reckon anyone's proposed. Absolutely absolutely, your partners of Queen's Lady. You should get married there.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, I love that.
Speaker 4: We'll do it on our big tour.
Speaker 5: We must do the Big tour.
Speaker 4: We will finish the Big tour for Laurence.
Speaker 2: A giant Murray is big wedding.
Speaker 7: I'm not into cod, alright, it's a black cod, but I liked it is.
Speaker 4: I don't think they're going to put a giant cot outside.
Speaker 2: No boo, giant black cod.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Melbourne guys.
Speaker 3: Just before we get the five K question, it's got a text from a maid of mine who reminded me of something instant. We're talking about big, big things around.
Speaker 2: Studia and I want to do Melbourne's big latte.
Speaker 4: Have you seen what they've got out in Rabbin Way, the big.
Speaker 2: Barmiet on Victoria It was.
Speaker 5: A big Bari.
Speaker 4: They had a drive through Barme restaurant and they put a giant shut down.
Speaker 2: Wait is there a photo of it?
Speaker 5: If you google Melbourne big bar Me, please we should buy Melbourne.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Never really took off in the wrong spot bar Me in cardboard like the giants just did. Either on in spring Vale where they.
Speaker 2: Do a great I'm there's nothing even on the in Richmond. I think he's lying.
Speaker 4: No, No, I've driven past it. I've seen it before.
Speaker 2: No, it doesn't exist.
Speaker 5: It exits all right, get a photo or it doesn't exist. You know where they need it? T and L Bakery, Oh, T and L Bakery, Swan Street Street, Crispy Paul.
Speaker 2: Surely Victoria Street deserves a big bun.
Speaker 4: Get inside me. Hello, Michael, welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys there, Michael, you're from Sunbury.
Speaker 12: What are you?
Speaker 2: What are you famous for? In Sunbury?
Speaker 5: Sunbury Big famous for all the essays and the flights at the train station. Can we go.
Speaker 3: Let's do it big mischief, all right, Michael, always a Lions fan, and congrats.
Speaker 4: Just welcome to mortgage twenty four.
Speaker 2: Bought your first house.
Speaker 15: Well done, twenty twenty four, first house, two kids. Life's going great, Michael.
Speaker 2: You've got a good attitude.
Speaker 4: You know what, You're going to be one of those people where you know the kids, the hair like you used to be young and on a cruise ship. He's getting it done early, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's impressive.
Speaker 4: All right, let's try and when you're some money, you are going the five hundred dollars question.
Speaker 1: Five hundred dollars rules are simple.
Speaker 3: You will hear a question. You will hear a three to two one. You must answer in that time. Okay, yeah, I got this one. I reckon you will too.
Speaker 2: Good luck, Michael.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I don't.
Speaker 5: I didn't know you're good in this space.
Speaker 2: I am not, no, not you. I think Michael will be though, I hope.
Speaker 7: So.
Speaker 2: Good luck for five.
Speaker 1: Hundred bucks who played the Incredible Hulk in the two thousand and three film Hulk three.
Speaker 7: Two ohoy, hang on, wait before we answer, Michael, what year were you born?
Speaker 13: Two thousand?
Speaker 2: It was the two thousand three film.
Speaker 4: I took my three yeroll to the movies the other day, not to see the Hulk.
Speaker 10: It was Eric Banner, Eric, I know, yeah, I wouldn't understand the word play that again.
Speaker 2: What did he say much?
Speaker 9: Yeah, making me angry?
Speaker 4: I'm not hungry and angry angry.
Speaker 2: I didn't get that make me angry.
Speaker 5: I thought he said angry.
Speaker 2: Could film the whole I must put it on the watch list.
Speaker 4: You're on the air with and Lauren clint here as well, and says our boy not the wizard Watson is in the house, morning mate morning. That was a week off, but the hit the backpackers, so it was very good.
Speaker 9: It was didn't go blow twenty, but it was just good to get out of Melbourne.
Speaker 7: We were just saying before this time of the year, it's just so nice to get out of Melbourne with are you're going somewhere warmer, We're going somewhere colder like the snow.
Speaker 2: It's it's sort of nice to escape.
Speaker 4: So I've just learned something during the song because I just looked at you, Nick and I was like, you look like a skier. To me, your looks like it looks like a SNOWBALLO Yeah.
Speaker 9: I went to Canada when I was younger and did snowboarding, which is fun. Yeah, because mum's very into it.
Speaker 2: So your parents like it or your parents ski.
Speaker 7: If your parents don't ski as a kid, you don't learn how to skik because you just don't go to You don't see you.
Speaker 4: Become a become an instructor.
Speaker 5: No, I didn't.
Speaker 2: How old were you like nine?
Speaker 5: Yeah, sort of like just down the hill snowboarding or in the path pipe.
Speaker 9: Yeah, down the hill.
Speaker 7: But Jase couldn't believe you guys aren't allowed to ski. But this you get injured so easily skiing.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's dangerous.
Speaker 4: So you've got so you've got a list of things that you can't do during the season.
Speaker 9: Yeah, skiing, skiing, paper. Yeah, I couldn't tell you.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't be able to water ski. Yeah, not all that anything that you can injure.
Speaker 7: Yeah, his Hawthorne star player. You think they're going to let him go down the mount Buller.
Speaker 4: On skar No, No, no, okay, skiing fair enough, but like you know, to what degree go cutting? Go cutting aloud?
Speaker 9: No, you can go cut cutting that logo.
Speaker 7: I remember back in the day there was footballer who hurt himself. I think I think he'd been skiing, or he'd done something he wasn't supposed to be doing, and he had to stick with this light that he had fallen down the I love that, yeah, because it was like the.
Speaker 2: Week off and they were like, what did you do? He said, I fell down the stairs.
Speaker 5: There was a player that claimed that he got bit by his dog. His dog bit him.
Speaker 9: Who was that again?
Speaker 5: I can't remember, I think, And what was he What was he actually doing?
Speaker 4: I couldn't.
Speaker 9: I think you punch?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty funny.
Speaker 7: You just got to keep you just to roll with it once you've told the lies that god boy, you had a week off.
Speaker 2: He went up to early beats. You go with mates or with teammates, just mates?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How nice?
Speaker 5: What did you do?
Speaker 6: Not a lot?
Speaker 9: Just more kicked the legs up.
Speaker 4: There was n r L.
Speaker 9: The State of Origin was on up there, so it was on Wednesday night. Did you go not to the game?
Speaker 2: Do you watch it?
Speaker 7: Not?
Speaker 8: Really?
Speaker 2: But I did because you get money out of Queensland?
Speaker 9: Yeah, it was everyone sported up there, so it's good.
Speaker 5: Do you think you could play n r L.
Speaker 9: We're actually discussing this from my mates.
Speaker 4: What do you reckon?
Speaker 9: It's tougher, but it's pretty tougher, but the tackling side of it, yeah, probably not.
Speaker 5: How do I not get injured? That's what I want to I mean, I reckon you. You've got to be a bit more nimble, is it? Dare I say skillful?
Speaker 4: Maybe?
Speaker 5: Is that going to offend a lot.
Speaker 4: Of I mean, if you compare Nick and I. I used to play league when I was a kid, You're.
Speaker 5: Not in the same conversation.
Speaker 7: I thank you before he goes tom me, you can get injured, Ski, How are you about to go to the store for the first time? And I said, no, one cares if you hurt your ankle. Is Hawthorn's star player.
Speaker 4: See what you're saying is they'll chop him down from the mountain. But I'll be on the bus.
Speaker 7: You'll be like when my dad did his knee when we went to Mount Buller and he had to drive the whole way home with mum, my brother and I going, stop winging, you're hind Just let's get home.
Speaker 5: Hey, this is a bit cute. You've got your manager in here this morning. Yeah, you off on a breaky date.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we'll go for breaking after this chat, which is good.
Speaker 5: The relationship with your manager in all seriousness, I mean they've got a lot on their plates, the manager, and you've got a lot on your plate as well.
Speaker 4: What's it.
Speaker 5: What's it like the whole relationship between player and manager.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well me and Geisha are pretty close. I mean it's different for everyone, but I knew him since about sixteen so and he's maging. Oh my good mates as well, So we're pretty close, and pretty close with the whole crew as well, whole Connor's crew.
Speaker 5: So no, it's good. It's good.
Speaker 4: You should make him pay today and get some takeaway as well.
Speaker 7: A lot of managers manage like two hundred players. Do you fight for attention?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 9: Not really, sort of depends how much you give them as well, to be honest, like it's a two ways.
Speaker 2: It also depends how good you are. The better players get more att Yeah.
Speaker 5: The player manager just featured in a bit of a TV show a little while back. Did you see it? Yeah? I did see that. Actually, back to the Big Fellow make an appearance? Did I loved?
Speaker 7: They all get their time in the sun. That is that coming back for a second season. The player manager show, no.
Speaker 5: The negotiation. Okay, so let's talk footy. Currently in fifth the Hawkers.
Speaker 4: Can I just as a bike sometimes not help you know what I mean, Like when you're got momentum?
Speaker 9: Yeah sometimes, yeah, definitely we are. I feel like off the buy a lot of teams lose.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I like, even to be honest. The Pies came back strong in the fourth quarter on the weekend. But remember I was saying they might be a bit complacent.
Speaker 5: They've had the week off a bit too well rested. You reckon you laugh at me talking football.
Speaker 9: But last time off our first bye, we lost. We got smoked by Port Adelaide.
Speaker 2: So after a bar the rest must be good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it is good y, that's what you focus on getting.
Speaker 4: It's just a.
Speaker 9: Good week off. But get straight back into its.
Speaker 5: Are coming off for win. Yeah they had a great win, didn't they? And no team can really be underestimated in this competition these days, Richmond, except rich.
Speaker 2: I think we've been written off.
Speaker 9: Old Richmonds. Do you play them Tazzy again?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: Who's dragging you to?
Speaker 4: Is that the Whowthorne?
Speaker 9: Nor to deal with them?
Speaker 2: We love I love Tazzy, love.
Speaker 9: It we've got to play therefore, we've got to play four home games there.
Speaker 2: You but it must be cold.
Speaker 9: He was very cold last week.
Speaker 2: You played every wearing tazz.
Speaker 5: Do you you a long sleeve guy?
Speaker 9: I feel like I want to pull him out this weekend. I've never worn him.
Speaker 5: You never want him.
Speaker 9: I don't want to do so.
Speaker 5: Who's a long sleeve operator at the club?
Speaker 9: Ginevan Is isn't hen sicily.
Speaker 5: But the weird think about long sleeves is it players who wear long sleeves then roll them up and it's like, what's the point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's going to be six degrees?
Speaker 5: Langdon he does six degrees? You need tracks it pants.
Speaker 2: But a serious question.
Speaker 7: If you're starting a long sleeve jumper and you get hot, can you change into a short sleeples jumper or you can change?
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't have to wait till a half time. You can just get the.
Speaker 9: Probably probably on the bench somewhere, maybe if you ask. But when we played there last time, it was like two degrees and you get your warm up once you warm up, yeah, just to warm up.
Speaker 5: Oh, that's the post post match spar that'd be nice.
Speaker 9: I don't think we do bus.
Speaker 2: How long did you stay and Tassi.
Speaker 9: We'll fly back after game on Saturday.
Speaker 2: No time to ring for a com no time to visit Mona the museum.
Speaker 4: You know what Mona is offense neck, but you don't scream all you arm I just went to Wendy Beach to party with backpackers. I don't think he's.
Speaker 2: Going to Mona amazing.
Speaker 4: Maybe you can check out Mona for us and give us a review next week.
Speaker 5: The War.
Speaker 4: Yes, oh is that whether.
Speaker 2: There's some very strange things at Mona, but there's also some excellence.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, check it Nick, check it out. We loved joining us on the good to see you make good luck for this weekend. Hugh, I got a photo of the big Barmie.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, big is better, that's what we're talking about.
Speaker 7: So we were talking about the big things right around the country. There's the big pineapple. There's the big prawn in Belena, there's the big strawberry.
Speaker 5: There's the big because shepherd won a big pair. And this is so you've claimed there's a big barn me hang on, but it's a sign.
Speaker 2: Look sorry, look at how they've spelt that bun me the big.
Speaker 5: Bun b you in that's not how you spell it. It's a b a n hi.
Speaker 4: This is in Rabin. It was like a giant drive through through bun dash bar me step.
Speaker 2: But it's not a barn me. It's a bum me.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Maybe that's why we went out of business.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think so. But it's not a big barn me. It's just a big sign.
Speaker 2: It's a big sign with a big That's.
Speaker 5: Where they've gone wrong.
Speaker 2: The need to make a three D. You need to a giant picture of a barn me.
Speaker 5: You need to drive underneath the barn me as a drive through.
Speaker 4: We'll make it like a tunnel you drive through it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they should make the barn me like the blimp. Remember that blimp that used to make that a big but floating barn.
Speaker 5: Me idea, the Whitman's Blit was so popular.
Speaker 2: We should do the big Melbourne l that day.
Speaker 5: I do too. I think we need to explore where are we going to put it?
Speaker 4: Well, need a French fry coming in from the airport.
Speaker 5: No, you need to get out and get a coffee. Yeah, and climb up to the observation.
Speaker 4: You want to do an observation in the budget and the lid the budget.
Speaker 5: You know the lid with the sippy bit. Yeah, you have the people pee bit, yes, you know, out of that bit.
Speaker 2: I know we don't have the budget.
Speaker 5: It is sure.
Speaker 3: Just go on twenty five tonight, We're going to check you around the work, latest in news. And then there is something I want to revisit from yesterday's show. Something Clint admitted to which I think you should have taken or you should have took to the grave.
Speaker 2: Many people text me about it.
Speaker 5: Yes, I was the same, even my dad they were sure did he do it?
Speaker 4: Go there next? Thirteen twenty four ten is our number? Is there something you do that you would die if someone caught you doing it?
Speaker 2: Like something at home?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You know safe, say if you're like you walk.
Speaker 2: Around in your I don't know your undies, in your odd boots, no top.
Speaker 5: Yeah that's your think.
Speaker 3: Maybe you're a Q grant in yeah, dancing in yeah yeah yeah. Maybe you're a big burly bloke like I do that.
Speaker 5: I've got this wa't it that?
Speaker 4: Come?
Speaker 5: What do you call?
Speaker 9: This?
Speaker 7: A sruction cap on the back of my phone And when I'm getting ready to go out or something, I just stick it to the mirror and play Spotify, like, dance around and do my makeup just inn.
Speaker 4: Dive.
Speaker 2: There was a fly on the wall watching it.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 2: I did a fool.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, I just remembered I did a I'm not kidding a full celend On concert the other night getting ready and Paul had to send me a text because he was on a zoom call downstairs, and it was like, my client has just asked what that noise is in the background.
Speaker 5: I hope you get ready with me.
Speaker 2: It's not a noise. It's a Celendon concert upstairs.
Speaker 4: And you're upstairs just dancing around nude.
Speaker 7: She wasn't my heart, but yeah, trying on different outfits with the one about slamming the door, and there's.
Speaker 4: Poor Paul downstairs under then well go. Never hoped for an Iceberg more in my life.
Speaker 5: Thankfully she's closed.
Speaker 2: There's better Selene Bangers than that, though.
Speaker 3: Thirty twenty four ten. Is there something you do that you would die if someone caught you doing it? Because Clint admitted something yesterday which you should have taken to the grave, we will go there.
Speaker 4: Next number is thirteen twenty four ten. Would you die if we caught you doing something.
Speaker 7: I would die if people caught me doing my celenion concerts that I do when I'm getting ready to go out, I would die.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's a Mariah Carey concert.
Speaker 4: Could go back and see me in my bird Avery stage.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, I would love to see that. I'd get video.
Speaker 3: Never got caught by girlfriend because you didn't know. Now you reckon the two were linked teenage boy having a bird Avery.
Speaker 4: And not a girlfriend.
Speaker 7: Well, I'm concerned because you had a bird Avery as a teenager. But then just before you said, as a twenty one year old single guy, you bought a Pomeranian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you gave it back. And then what I was the other dog you had?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 2: What was the other pit?
Speaker 4: Yet it's a tu hours Cross Smltesese, which.
Speaker 2: Is basically a Pomeranian, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Growing up?
Speaker 5: You like small things?
Speaker 2: Would you die? People?
Speaker 4: Nobody stand away because yesterday you think you know a guy Lauren, like, how often is he?
Speaker 2: I know him very well?
Speaker 4: After the show, guys leg they.
Speaker 5: A tough guy, got personal training.
Speaker 4: Can't come to the meeting today.
Speaker 5: Got to go.
Speaker 7: It's either going to see Tony Jones is going to see his trainer, he's got too many in What.
Speaker 2: We didn't know and Maddy Maddie Maddy.
Speaker 4: Bowl is that he's a pool guy, but he's not a swimmer, added Sauna, and then I did a bit of.
Speaker 5: Pool running.
Speaker 4: That's one chili aerobic.
Speaker 7: Show me how you run get up? Please don't put your chili dicktongs on.
Speaker 5: Though you can do that.
Speaker 2: Oh, like his NFL player, I.
Speaker 4: Rang the place yesterday to see if we could get Richmond the Qua Center surveillance.
Speaker 5: For they wouldn't let that know.
Speaker 7: They would be too many other people in the back. So basically clan demonstrated to us yesterday.
Speaker 2: He opens his hip hip and walks and we can get very tight.
Speaker 5: What from what do my hips get tight from? What are sitting down?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 2: Sitting down? Yeah, you get we looking at scrutch. We need everyone.
Speaker 7: If you're listening, sit up straight, posture, shoulders back post. I was really hunching then, So your hips get all from sitting down?
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 15: What do you do?
Speaker 4: You can remain anonymous that you would die if someone caught you doing at home or a were you know where Executive producer Brody does nude workouts.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's but he'd love that if someone caught him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you probably leave the garage door open, don't you do? What do you what do you call a strong room?
Speaker 5: It's the garage of gains O trying some tin around in the ned and you're.
Speaker 2: In the garage of gains nude. You reckon nude with my white crocs on.
Speaker 15: Dude.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you need the grip. No, you need the group.
Speaker 7: No, naked men in socks is just so unattractive. So naked men in crocs is multiply that one.
Speaker 4: Hundred and then you go inside and eat dinner nude at the glass kitchen table.
Speaker 6: You do.
Speaker 9: Unfortunately, sometimes I get a bit of a reflection in my gym of myself lifting.
Speaker 5: I'm like, oh, this is not good.
Speaker 2: What does your wife say?
Speaker 5: USh, it's just come to accept it.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's one of those things we were talking about yesterday. When you love it's just your partner.
Speaker 5: Yes, Tolerted thirteen twenty four wants to admitute I got F one ticket.
Speaker 3: It's your chance to go to F one the movie from the filmmakers that brought your top gun. Maverick comes the thrilling cinematic events doing Brad Pitt F one the movie only in Cinema's June twenty six. Do you or your partner do something that you would die if people caught you doing it?
Speaker 11: Did it?
Speaker 5: Come on?
Speaker 4: Give us a call?
Speaker 3: It over?
Speaker 6: That is it.
Speaker 4: We are getting out of here.
Speaker 7: Chili went ahead today Melbourne, stay dry and stay warm.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go home. Get on the tools.
Speaker 2: What are you building?
Speaker 4: Building a flat packed bed? What can go wrong?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: That's an air tasker job. No, it can't be that hard, but it's it's not impossible.
Speaker 4: Remember last time?
Speaker 2: You don't have the patience for that kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: I got an electric trill. I'm good to go.
Speaker 2: Remember where are you putting a new bed? Have you got built another wing or that? Where's the new bed?
Speaker 4: It doesn't remember the six bedroom house?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 4: Remember last time I got an air task around to build some office finnage and they he couldn't.
Speaker 2: He couldn't do it.
Speaker 4: He had to bring his dad. And then his dad came around, and I felt bad and end up cooking him a barbecue lunch. It really escalated.
Speaker 2: Don't wait, where's the new bed? Going?
Speaker 4: Like, there's a bedroom we're not using, so we're just going to set up a little spare room if you want to come and stay the night. Too many children have I a great day everyone. Melchisener is in next. Will see tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Bye, Jason, Lauren.
Speaker 7: Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials.
Speaker 6: So