Speaker 1: Guys, we forgot a birthday. It's more of an anniversary.
Speaker 2: Whose birthday did we forget?
Speaker 1: Yes, someone we all love. I would say this is mostly a loved item, not person an item.
Speaker 2: So we've gone from a birthday to an anniversary in a person to an item.
Speaker 1: It's called clickbait laurent an item. Hundred fifteen hundred and sixty years of the Tim Dam? Is it that?
Speaker 3: Hundred and sixty?
Speaker 2: This is my favorite thing to do to you. You do the math you would that have taken us through?
Speaker 3: Eighteen sixty five?
Speaker 2: Really can't be Hang on? How many? How many years is it?
Speaker 3: Eighteen seventy five?
Speaker 1: Look at you?
Speaker 2: What anniversary was celebrated?
Speaker 1: One hundred and sixty? Is it really? Did that? Were they make it?
Speaker 2: Sixty five?
Speaker 3: Apparently they were making Tim Tams in eighteen sixty five.
Speaker 1: Fact, that's what they were doing.
Speaker 2: That is cars.
Speaker 1: That's wrong. I saw it on Insta.
Speaker 2: It can't be right.
Speaker 1: Are you sure I saw it on Insta? They weren't making the story. They wouldn't lie to me.
Speaker 2: It wasn't sixty five years, not one hundred, and.
Speaker 3: There's a hole in your Tim Tam story. Do you know what I'm chatting in your chat GPT. What year was the tim tamp?
Speaker 2: What was the biscuit of the year in eighteen sixty it.
Speaker 3: Would have been like some some form of oh my god, you idiot. Tim tams are invented in nineteen sixty.
Speaker 1: Four, so there was a sixty in there. Yeah.
Speaker 2: In eighteen sixty five the American Civil War, and were.
Speaker 3: They eating biscuits then? Did they celebrate with a tim tamp cover and a Tim tamp?
Speaker 2: Abraham Lincoln was assassinated served Tim dams in his way.
Speaker 1: They wouldn't have been the double chop. They didn't come out recently.
Speaker 2: Oh, jas, Slavery ended in eighteen sixty five as well well.
Speaker 1: Because the Tim roll. That's huge, Clint. Yes, we commonly refer to you as Clinton had away shut up, Lauren, Yeah, the old woman. Yeah. So this morning we've organized a biscuit blind test. If you'd like to chuck on the blind field. Yeah, sure, this is all about board. Okay, Lauren, what do you mean, what are you gonna do to me? I'm not going to feed you anything weird, So just say I'm not going to feed anything weird. We've got an array of different biscuits here.
Speaker 2: This is the best blind taste test ever.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought. It's pretty good. Okay, first biscuit, yep, all right? Actually, can you feed it to him because he can't hold it? Because if he holds it? Hell, now are you feeding me? Lauren's gonna feed you here?
Speaker 2: All right, Here we go.
Speaker 1: Firstscut dreams open wide. Take a bite. You'll know that straight away. It's pov.
Speaker 2: It's not pop.
Speaker 1: It's either a teddy bear or an arrow room.
Speaker 2: It eats an arrow root. Hard word to say.
Speaker 1: The arrow root producer just wrote down root picky. It's very bland. Don't use them in slice. Yes, yeah, you normally do. All right, Next one, next one, going to the god. All right, here we go. The mouth is open, ready to.
Speaker 2: Go, isn't it. You're aggressive, snappy little boy.
Speaker 1: Some form of tim tammer. It's not a tim Tamer's some form of tim tam but it's not a tim tam.
Speaker 3: It's like like a caramel tim tam or a what are the other varieties?
Speaker 1: There's caramel, there's mint, there's white, there's what are you looking at? A bit more? Sorry, just a little bit more? God, He is quite aggressive you watch your little fingers there, noting the monkeys. I'm gonna a camel, Tim tam. It's white chocolate. Oh yeah, I don't like white chocolate. Close close, okay, last one, last one. You should get this, gentle, gentle, this is easy. Where is it?
Speaker 2: Got me to take my finger off?
Speaker 1: Okay? Oh you'll know that that's just the boy spot. It's a jet, a jet, so it's the boy. It's a jet.
Speaker 2: Ja.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you mean said the same thing? Call it a jet? Yeah, the same thing, jat the order a jat cracker the jet that the voice the same, yeah, the same thing.
Speaker 2: They're very No, there is some difference, but they're basically the same.
Speaker 1: No, they're not. One is more crumbly than the other jets were around in the.
Speaker 2: Seventeen boy, I put the whole thing in your mouth, so I can't say it.
Speaker 1: No, it was a jet. That was a jet. That's a boy, No, pretty yeah, which was the one that was around the soil jet?
Speaker 2: Which one were they eating in eighteen sixty?
Speaker 1: But I swear to the slaves, the slaves were picking jacks. You go to jets or some boys? All right? Happy birthday to Tim Tampaa.
Speaker 3: Jason Lauren, Lauren wake up feeling good.
Speaker 2: Follow them on the socials