Speaker 1: Tabboo, Taboo Bench, Sweetest Tamba Taboo, Taboo Top Tuesday, Taboo Topic Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Jeez, we're having fun with this, Joe. It's Taboo Topic Tuesday, where nothing is off limits. You can get involved as well. Breakfast at and over nine one nine dot com dot au. We'll cover all the topics the other it's a little bit hesn't to touch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we are about to have a chat to Sam Hunter. He is a male escort. I'm going to read you a little bit of his bio. I'm passionate in all facets of my life, my creative outlets, my volunteer work, and of course in your arms. Here is where my central side SoRs relishing in every touch given and received, right up until the neighbors know my name.
Speaker 2: This is outstanding, he joins us. Samuel Hunter. Good morning, mate, good morning. Oh so many questions, thousand questions.
Speaker 1: Where do we start straight from the top? Mate? How did you get into this profession?
Speaker 4: I actually I heard about people with disability using NDOES funds to access sex workers, and I kind of thought about issues that people with disability have in terms of fulfilling the sexual needs, et cetera, and I gave it some thought and decided that was something I could do. And yeah, that was the initial part.
Speaker 3: So you decided to become a male escort. What's the next step?
Speaker 1: Who do you call?
Speaker 4: You get online? You kind of do as much for research as you can. You come up with how you're going to sell yourself, and you do your photos and all that, and then at the end of the day you put yourself out there. But it's not until somebody actually books you that changes that. So you can advertise till the cows come home. But if somebody doesn't actually book you, then not really.
Speaker 1: Want to you. So can we talk about your first job and just I mean, how nervous were you?
Speaker 4: If you were, I was pretty nervous. I actually I'm still pretty nervous when I meet new people because you don't necessarily know a great deal about them or even what they look like. So you know, there's always a bit of nervousness and excitement. First one when well, because it was like a two hour booking and then I think about ten minutes in they said how much more if you just stay the night? So you're like, oh, well that's a good start.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's positive. Endorsement. I'm looking at your booking. You can get the business which is seven hundred dollars for two hours, hazy more please, one thousand dollars for three hours, tease and please, twelve hundred dollars for four hours. Are more leave no stone unturned, seventeen hundred dollars for six hours. This is not a cheap service, is it, Sam?
Speaker 4: It is kind of actually, especially higher rates out there, but it's not really something you can do forty hours a week.
Speaker 3: It's going to make it worth your well.
Speaker 1: So on that, Sam, how many clients are week the average?
Speaker 4: It can really depend. I'd say the minimum would be two or three, right, But there has been the forty hour kind of week seven days occasionally, and then usually that's followed by it being nice and quiet, which is good to rest and recover.
Speaker 1: Sam.
Speaker 3: How do you find if, for example, you're not sort of physically a tr did to the person that you're with, Is that an issue or no?
Speaker 4: There's always something in everybody I've met that's attractive. You know, most people may fall out of that classic beauty standards, but that doesn't mean they're not attractive. I'd say probably the most thing that I've found here is probably you know, the age demographic is from say my age to mid fifties, as in the majority of that I see, and I have found that that has skeewed what I look for or that I find attractive. Out in the real world. I'm like, oh, someone of my friend will be like they're in their fifties, and I'm like, oh, that doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, same as it, I mean in terms of your clients, and obviously the ages range as well. But are we talking mainly single women or women in relationships or is it.
Speaker 1: A bit of a mix.
Speaker 4: It's mostly single women that I see. There's elling a few that are married and are being satisfied right having their needs met at home, and that's kind of a two hour once and then the longest stuff is for single women. I don't really have the time, we don't have the care to get out onto the apps.
Speaker 3: Have you ever had any unusual requests?
Speaker 4: There's been quite a few things in this job that I've not done before, I guess. Also, my idea of unusual is probably pretty student of most people's idea of unusual.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so are you in relationship?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Do you think that you could have a line of work on this and be or in a relationship.
Speaker 4: There's lots of my female peers that do that, are in relationships and still do this work. I mean, my reasons is just I don't want to be in a relationship regardless of the work. So you know, it's just a personal choice, I guess, just like in any other job, about what you want to do outside of that work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't necessarily want to be in a relationship with Hazy, but here.
Speaker 1: We are astiate.
Speaker 2: So then in saying that, is there a timeline do you think you would get to a stage or have you got a timeline set where we go, Okay, this is the next step of my life or I want to settle down.
Speaker 4: I don't really know. I think my I said this to me once. I was like, what are you going to do when you're fifty? Well, what, I guess it depends on when the phone stopped springing. Like I have had a client who is seventy and she does get a bit funny about that I'm quite a lot younger than her, right, And so there is still a demographic when you're step older as opposed to my ability to still do it. I don't know. I spent a good amount of time to make sure that I balanced and time out for myself and not you know, suffer burnout or anything.
Speaker 1: Yeap.
Speaker 2: And what was it you mentioned rather before? What was your action, Like, it's your family when you told them this was your profession, Well, my two.
Speaker 4: Brothers obviously you know their boys, so they were all kind of nice one dude, but then they also were like, this was no shock anybody, but this is where you ended up doing.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: Mum was a bit funny to start with, but then she's on board. And when I was there at Christmas time, she was asked like quite threw me off. She was quite interested in asking me about all sorts of things about it. I was like, by I answered, and I was a bit but I was a bit thrown and I wasn't expecting it because she usually doesn't ask those sorts of things, like you know, where do you advertise? What are you apply? She even said she works volunteered for an organization. At the end of the year, they gave her a hundred dollars his card and she was like, well, that's not going to get me an escort.
Speaker 3: Well, Sam has been absolutely fascinating. Thank you so much for sharing your story.
Speaker 4: All right, I enjoy the rest of you all day.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Sam. Awesome make we really appreciate your time. That was awesome.
Speaker 4: Thanks