Speaker 1: This is the Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Hi Jack, Happy Monday.
Speaker 3: I feel like I haven't seen you forever.
Speaker 4: I know, but it's just been a normal amount of time. I think we're becoming way too close, don't you.
Speaker 3: We are we are now.
Speaker 4: I know that you love a steak, I do. But how would you feel about going with me on no meat Monday?
Speaker 2: Today? Monday? Would you give it?
Speaker 5: I already had a bagel this morning with bacon, and then I'm having spaghetti Bollonais for dinner.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: I had made a magical like duh, because I read an article about fiber and how important it is for you. Yes, so I made this magical curry with Oh my god, I'm salivating thinking about it, with like you know, chickpeas and lentil and pre lentils and all sorts of stuff in there. And I've brought you in some and I've brought you in some tom just in case. Okay, you want to spend the next two days on the toilet, guaranteed, How thoughtful of your so great, And all you have to do is cook some rice and be done.
Speaker 2: Maybe you could pop it in the freezer have it next week.
Speaker 3: Absolutely I'll have it tomorrow night. Hey, we've got a massive show for you.
Speaker 5: Before three o'clock we're playing a brand new game called Swan Spotlight Scream. You literally just have to scream and whoever screams the best out of you in another caller fun.
Speaker 3: That a one thousand dollars spot like that?
Speaker 2: WHOA I can't scream?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 5: Register by the novaplayer up if you'd like to have a crack at that. Crazy will also return the.
Speaker 1: Crazy Swan Show.
Speaker 4: We have an amazing prize in Sagurday. Today we're talking cold hard cash thanks to Genius Childcare. We want to know thirteen twenty four to ten, what is the funniest thing your kid has said over the weekend?
Speaker 1: Because you're a free childcare entering an overwind page for your chance to Genius Childcare, Enjoy education and care free.
Speaker 4: Say you know Genius Childcare they feed them? Do they proper like amazing food?
Speaker 3: Is that a rare thing at Childcare's such?
Speaker 4: No, no, but this is I've looked it up online and I've also looked up the age limit.
Speaker 2: I'm too old to.
Speaker 4: Book myself into Genius Childcare. We have got cold hard cash to give away and this is what we want to know. What is the funniest thing your kid has said over the weekend? Specifically thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 5: The funniest person will be awarded five hundred dollars cash. But we've still got one hundred dollars cash for every other quarter.
Speaker 2: That make us laugh. Peg had a friend over and she.
Speaker 4: Made off with my homemade laminated fridge notes that say things like Hello, Darling's Happy Friday, tonight is takeaway or tonight is what was what was actually on there when she pulled it off the fridge and screwed it up? I found it this morning. I don't know, but I was very, very embarrassing to her.
Speaker 3: And did she not want someone to see it or did she Yes.
Speaker 4: She had a friend over, and no one can know what a loser I am.
Speaker 2: So she did that and it really made me laugh.
Speaker 4: Initially I saw it sort of screwed up and shoved away, and I thought, I don't remember doing that, And then I put two and two together. I thought that funny little flea, funny little flee. Hello Nash, Hello Natalie.
Speaker 6: Hi guys, how are you so good?
Speaker 2: What did your son Archie say?
Speaker 6: So in the school holidays, we watched the movie called Drop Dead Fred. Have you guys seen that at all?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: I have, with the great Rick Mail from the Young Ones. Yeah quite Oh.
Speaker 6: But anyway, I loved it as a child. So we watched that. And then over the weekend we were at my grandma's place and my great Auntie was there and we're all sitting at the table having lunch, all quite formal, and my little son Archie goes under the table and lives there, and then yelled out copwear because that's what that's what happened in the ROOV.
Speaker 2: That's I know, the exact scene. Yes, that is so great.
Speaker 6: So embarrassing, I love, but it's so funny.
Speaker 3: Stay on the line with us, Natalie. We're going to cross to Rose now.
Speaker 2: Swan Hi, risy Hi. How are you guys? What did your three year old give you on the weekend?
Speaker 7: Well, it was her party yesterday and she woke up amongst everything happening and getting ready and she said, Mom, I've got to do my eyebrows in my makeup appointments. Oh, I just said, you don't even have enough five rounds to do, baby, but we'll.
Speaker 8: Do your makeup.
Speaker 2: I love that. So much. They watch everything you do, don't they.
Speaker 4: Hi, Maddie, Hey, good, what's your what's your funny thing that your kids get over the weekend?
Speaker 9: Yeah, old start. I'm not proud of it, but I did find it pretty funny. So I've got a five year old daughter who come walking up my hallway with her five fingers up in the air, and I was like, okay, it's like, hey dad, she goes, I have five five fingers. She started, she started putting the dash, she goes, these four are yours, And obviously she kept the commut all one up and said this one for you. Oh that's going to be I'm definitely not proud, and it's not a reflection on my parenting, but that I found that actlutely hilarious.
Speaker 2: I would be very proud of that.
Speaker 3: She could be proud. Matt that's hilarious.
Speaker 5: Let's finish with our fourth call on Melissa before we decide on a winner.
Speaker 4: Hi Melissa, Hi Christy, Hi, Hi, you are a lucky girl because you just got back from the GC.
Speaker 6: Yes we did.
Speaker 7: We took their girls to the Golf Coast for a holiday for a week.
Speaker 6: Oh gorgeous, and we had got back and my twelve year old daughter turned around and said to me, Mom, I love Queensland more than a shower.
Speaker 3: Oh and over.
Speaker 2: Geography gets tricky, doesn't it. Well, I have a winner, Matt. You have won five hundred dollars towards your kids Choker l thanks to genius chokare beautiful and make sure she doesn't do that after her nap to the care and please re you one hundred dollars cash for the rest of you. Thank you so much for playing. That was awesome.
Speaker 5: Hey, Coming up before three o'clock a brand new game called Swan Spotlight Scream.
Speaker 3: Make sure you've registered via the Nova Player Up.
Speaker 4: The Crissy Swan Show one Pass is now available at Priceline Pharmacy and Sister Cob members are getting exclusive access to boosted perks.
Speaker 2: Start your free thirty day trials today.
Speaker 1: Learn more at priceline dot com.
Speaker 6: Today you slash one pass, TCP eligibility criteria and exclusions of.
Speaker 1: Life the Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Speaking of the weekend, Chrissy's Weekends.
Speaker 4: Week liscome to The Christy Swan Show one over and I'm here on Monday, and I'm thrilled to be here.
Speaker 2: I feel very fresh.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 4: I realized when I was going through sort of my greatest hits of gratitude over the last sort of forty eight seventy two hours, I did not leave the house.
Speaker 2: Wow, I know it.
Speaker 3: You love that compound.
Speaker 2: I just and I think this is why I feel so fresh today.
Speaker 3: You look fresh.
Speaker 4: Friday night was my sister's birthday. I went over to mums. We had some cake. It was very very nice.
Speaker 3: What did you buy her? A Priceland?
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for asking?
Speaker 4: Well, sort of, Oh no, I bought her this amazing essential oil diffuser, okay, and it's like classic me. It's huge, so you've only got to fill it with water like once a week, once every two weeks, easy, and it just goes and goes.
Speaker 5: I feel like that hyperfixation of essential oils you had has sort of faded still into.
Speaker 3: Them like you once were.
Speaker 4: Or don't be fooled, Okay, I might just not talk about it right and maybe just maybe that specific hyperfixation has been taken over by.
Speaker 2: Reusable bags from.
Speaker 3: Team Got It.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll discussed later on in the week.
Speaker 4: I also gave her a pack of kind collective makeup and it was, and then we had to play with it and it was just really a fun night.
Speaker 5: Ve collective makeup. I think I don't think we've talked about it on air, but all week last week I was saying.
Speaker 3: How great you look. I know your face genuinely looked different. It was because of this makeup.
Speaker 2: And what about today?
Speaker 3: I know I can tell and this isn't sponsored or anything like that. You can just really notice a difference.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much. And look at the I'm going old school with a lipstick, like a lipstick, love it, loving myself sick. I also cooked, which is the sign of a good weekend for me. I made an unbelievable chicken curry right like next level.
Speaker 3: Still you need to I'm still saying that you need to do a cook for me.
Speaker 2: And my thirteen year old were like speechless.
Speaker 3: That's how good it was.
Speaker 4: It was so great, huge, And then I whipped out the world famous best ever chop chip.
Speaker 2: Cookies with kit the world famous just better. They're just the best.
Speaker 3: Is it a certain recipe or do you just yollow it?
Speaker 2: No? Oh my god, are you joking? And I took it through.
Speaker 4: I had like my hands tied off it because I need kit to know how to make them from scratch, okay, and he does now. And they were magical and I actually got to eat four.
Speaker 2: I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 3: Are they usually all gone by the time you'd like to enjoy one?
Speaker 4: Absolutely? I solved my TV problem. Do you remember where I was telling you? No, there's a television that every time I go to turn it on, it doesn't turn on. Turns out that my tailor swift candle was blocking the path between the remote.
Speaker 3: Oh have you worked out that issue?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 5: Sometimes I'm like, oh, you quickly put the block on. You want to You're going to want to see this room reveal and you're like, I don't know how to work for you to.
Speaker 2: Air that seems like a next week.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: But speaking of television, I watched some television like streaming, and I think anybody listening that has a super busy life, and we all do if you can. If you find yourself on the couch watching something, you get flooded with the joy of looking after yourself, because we never ever do that.
Speaker 5: It's so nice to just stop and lay on the couch and focus on that one like escapism moment.
Speaker 2: It's extraordinary.
Speaker 4: I watched Four Things, What Jack One Woman of the Hour brand new on Netflix.
Speaker 5: I tried to give that a go last night, but it just felt a bit heavy for my hangover Sunday hangover.
Speaker 4: I agree there are some very uncomfortable scenes in it because it's a it's based on a true story, and it's about a murderer, and that's right up my alley, and I quite enjoyed it. I saw a documentary on Gary Coleman, do you remember.
Speaker 2: It from Different Strokes?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Now the World?
Speaker 4: Oh, move really recommend that fascinating story. I ended up watching Thriller forty on Paramount Plus, which was great. Was about Michael Jackson's album and he's just an excellent I mean, he's just a magical musician, extraordinary. And then I finished with the Milli Vanilli documentary, also on Paramount Plus, Heartbreaking Great Music.
Speaker 2: Ten out of ten. That was the favorite thing I watched all weekend.
Speaker 5: And like worth watching for someone like me. That's not for we across the It's still one hundred interesting.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, I really really recommend it. I'm going to say it again. If you're listening and you haven't been able to write it down. Just remember this MILLI the Nilly Paramount Plus watch it.
Speaker 2: It's extraordinary.
Speaker 3: Love it. That's my night sorted this evening.
Speaker 5: Hey next our brand new competition, Swan's Spotlight Screams The.
Speaker 1: Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrisy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: This is a bit of fun.
Speaker 1: Spotlight is the home of Halloween costumes, decorations and diy sums.
Speaker 2: Spotlight scream God. I love Spotlight.
Speaker 5: I love like tablecloths and getting like homeware stuff from small You.
Speaker 4: Can get anything you want from us, but like it's your world is the world is your oyster.
Speaker 3: I didn't realize that Intulight went in.
Speaker 5: I just always sort of pigeonholed it as a like fabric and sewing shops strictly.
Speaker 4: No like do you want a really realistic fake plant, You can get it. Do you want for some polystyrene balls? You can get it.
Speaker 2: It is magical. Hello Heidi, Hello, how are you? I'm good?
Speaker 4: And we also have Kylie on the line. Hello Kylie.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 4: I'm excited for this because I cannot scream, but apparently you guys can. My voice box just isn't built for it. I've never been able to scream it's weird.
Speaker 5: I don't think I can either, because I can't go that high anymore. Like it's like a like I can't scream like Tom.
Speaker 2: But what who can? But what about when you were a kid? Could you scream?
Speaker 3: I think so? Yes. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Always annoyed me that I couldn't do it, particularly in spooky season because we are gearing up for Halloween, when the scream is everybody's preferred method of communication. This is how it's gonna work, Heidi versus Kylie. We're gonna have a live scream off in honor of the scream queens that we know and love from films such as Scream, Scream One, Scream Two, Scream Halloween. Jamie Lee Curtis has got an absolute rip snorter on her.
Speaker 5: In I think my favorite scream was Paris Hilton in the House of Wax.
Speaker 2: She would be good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, There's no doubt about it. And the best scream walks away with a one thousand dollars spotlight voucher just in time for Halloween, and I would spend that on like a spiderweb and then a coup quilt set for myself.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go, we go, Heidi.
Speaker 4: First, let's first, On the count of three, Heidi, give us your best ever scream one, two, three.
Speaker 2: Highty That is really good. That was wow.
Speaker 4: God, I'm so jealous. All right, Kylie, you have heard what you need to beat. On the count of three, give us your best ever scream one two three.
Speaker 3: That is so unhinged on I really.
Speaker 2: I think I'm gonna have to give it to Heidi.
Speaker 3: Thousand dollars worth of spotlight stuff.
Speaker 4: Go crazy, get the trolley, do not leave until you have a life size skeleton hanging out of the back of your carpet.
Speaker 3: Rush.
Speaker 7: Thank you this morning.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I love it.
Speaker 1: The crispiest one show.
Speaker 2: Let's go clicking.
Speaker 1: Chrissy's click face.
Speaker 2: Well, I am unnaturally and uncharacteristically thrilled by the appearance of two people in love.
Speaker 3: Which two are we speaking of?
Speaker 2: Generally you only ever get to see young people falling in love, but we have watched with our super sleuth eyes on. Meryl Streep and Martin Short are together.
Speaker 4: Hot new couple, and I am so excited. She very quietly engaged in what are they calling it gray divorce? She very quietly divorced her very long term husband, a man by the name of mister Gummer, which is a very unfortunate her name. Yeah, and all her kids have got it. I would have rather streep of the Gummer totally.
Speaker 3: And also if my mum's Meryl Street best believe I am using.
Speaker 2: Nutflex one hundred percent. Anyway, we started seeing them together and they just looked like friends.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: They were on Kashi joined the cast of Only Murders in the Building and Swanny. When they first started shooting. The show's showrunner John Hoffman, Yeah, said that it was clear they had chemistry immediately.
Speaker 2: I'm just so thrilled for them.
Speaker 4: And then they were recently at an awards ceremony whichever one it was, and they were clearly enjoying each other's company. But it could have been just colleagues.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But over the weekend, two added pieces of information have surfaced. One, they were peraped getting into a car driving away from I'm going to say a restaurant, I don't know, and they look she is vibrating with happiness, she looks smitten, They are laughing, he's laughing. It just looks so gorgeous. And then Steve Martin, who clearly is feeling like the third wheel has posted to instat gm no to x formerly known as Twitter. I think a photograph of the three of them together again, Martin Short and Meryl Streeps faces, both beaming with new love with a big cross through Steve Martin's own base.
Speaker 3: It was Instagram Swanie, and it's funny.
Speaker 5: It was such like a boomer post because it's not the original photo. It's a screenshot of the Glamor, like a Glamour article, so you can see like that his phone's one hundred percent charge, that he's connected to Wi Fi.
Speaker 3: What time it is full? Grandpa vibes. I love it.
Speaker 2: I love this so much.
Speaker 4: I am just I mean you, as a very dark hearted person, you gotta admit this is lovely.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 5: I love it, and I love all three of them so much. I really need to watch Our friend Sampang always talks about how great that show is. Yeah, on the Murders in the Building, and I still haven't watched it.
Speaker 4: I've watched the first few episodes of the first season. I'll have to go back to it. Yeah, later on in the show or maybe tomorrow. I'll play you the most cringe worthy interview ever I've ever heard, and it was with.
Speaker 2: One of the you know, one of those chipper American more wing TV shows.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and Martin Short and it was about his wife who had passed away a few years earlier.
Speaker 3: You played that to us earlier this year, Yes, I thought.
Speaker 4: I played it on a different show. Is still I can barely listen to it, it's so excruciating. Anyway, let's move on to something that is not excruciating. Dua Lipa has sung Believe with the Great Share at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction at Duelope.
Speaker 2: And then, oh my god, listen to the crowd.
Speaker 3: Yes, queen, what.
Speaker 2: A song and what a performance.
Speaker 4: She seems to be everywhere at the moment, and it makes me worry that she's running down the clock.
Speaker 5: She's just trying to milk every last bit of herself before it's all over.
Speaker 2: Exactly. She might be afraid of her own mortality, and she's like, I gotta get out there.
Speaker 3: Do you want to hear her speech?
Speaker 2: Yes? Please.
Speaker 1: My life has.
Speaker 3: Been just a roller coaster and the one thing that I have never done so I never give up.
Speaker 1: I never give up. And I'm talking to the women. You guys are on your own.
Speaker 4: I love that she's always been like that. And I've got a little little framed a print that I bought off TIMU. Would you believe that pays homage to one of her greatest quotes ever, which was my mom said to me one day, you know, why don't you sail down to marry a rich man?
Speaker 2: And I told her mom, I am a rich man.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 4: Rolling into the threat three pm hour. How you feeling, Jack? Have you recovered from your massive weekend?
Speaker 5: I have. I just got a little bit weary then, but I've recovered. I had a great, great day Saturday at the Race of Swanee.
Speaker 4: I've been resting, I've been burning stuff. I've just had the loveliest time.
Speaker 3: You really have.
Speaker 2: I feel very zen today.
Speaker 3: That's good. Yeah, Pyromania obviously does that.
Speaker 2: It really works for me, and you've just got to do what you can.
Speaker 5: Hey, coming up before four o'clock, we're going to be talking about Justin bieber Is.
Speaker 3: He's been seen in public again.
Speaker 4: It's a bit concerning. I yeah, I'm a bit worried about old jbbes.
Speaker 3: But next Chrissy's Quizzy.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan show.
Speaker 2: Let's do this.
Speaker 1: Chrissy's Quizzy.
Speaker 4: Luke on the line, Hello, Luke, are you born to be wild?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 2: How are we going? I am bond to be Why are we singing that song to you?
Speaker 7: Going for a motorbike ride down the Great Ocean Road on the weekend?
Speaker 4: You are also very brave because that windy road would fill me with dread on a motorbike.
Speaker 2: It's bad enough in the car.
Speaker 6: No, it's flow now, it's like sixty kilometers an hour the whole way.
Speaker 3: Nearly boring, boring.
Speaker 4: All right, let's see if we can liven up your week with a Chuzy swad Show limited edition bum bag?
Speaker 2: Luke?
Speaker 3: Would you wear that on the bike? Luke? A bum bag?
Speaker 5: Hell?
Speaker 3: Yeah, good boy?
Speaker 2: Hello Laura. Did you do anything sort of you know, death defying on the weekend?
Speaker 7: No, the complete episode.
Speaker 2: I spent the weekend watching my husband play cricket and then my girls playing cricket on the Sunday.
Speaker 3: So it's pretty boring.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I bet you wished you were on the motorbike on that dangerous road.
Speaker 7: Yes, I would, Silba and.
Speaker 2: Louise, did I know?
Speaker 3: I probably would have?
Speaker 4: Al Right, guys, may the best person win the bum bag.
Speaker 2: Your names are your buzzes.
Speaker 4: It's the best of five, meaning the first one, two, three correct or wins it. Question number one, which two members of the Royal family are currently visiting Australia.
Speaker 2: Laura, Yes, Luke, Charles and calla correct? Question number two? Whose nose grew longer every time he told a lie?
Speaker 4: Laura, Yes, Laura correct one apiece.
Speaker 3: Question number three.
Speaker 4: You know I saw Pinocchio recently. It's quite a creepy premise as our most fairy tales, a single old man creating a little boy creepy?
Speaker 3: Would you put it like that?
Speaker 2: Question number three? Two years ago?
Speaker 4: Today, my Queen and Savior, Taylor Swift release This song is the lead single of Midnights.
Speaker 2: What is it called? Hi? The problem is me time? Come on, I'm about to design both of you. Oh it must be using l Yes, Laura is Anti here?
Speaker 5: Did you see she brought out Florence on the Weekends?
Speaker 2: Of course I did.
Speaker 4: I have alerts for anything to do with Taylor Swift.
Speaker 3: Florence Welsh.
Speaker 5: What a woman?
Speaker 3: What a voice?
Speaker 4: I also I identified her as a backing vocalist on another track on Torture Poets Department.
Speaker 3: Did you tell you about it? Is it real? Have you fact checked it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: I haven't, don't need to question not before.
Speaker 4: Robe is a town and fishing port located in which Australian.
Speaker 8: State, South Australia.
Speaker 2: It is South Australia.
Speaker 4: And you know what, My dad used to take us on road trips around regional South Australia and all of those towns have the best cream buns known to man?
Speaker 3: Do they?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: And Robe is up there in my top three along with Victor, Harbor and Wallaroo.
Speaker 3: Look at you? You should host an essay travel show.
Speaker 2: I mean, is there nothing I can't do?
Speaker 3: Jack, Let's call our friend Haley Pearson and get you on.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I love that woman. Question number five the eight What is a score?
Speaker 3: Chech?
Speaker 5: Please two points each? This question is for the win. It's been a great game, Luke and Laura.
Speaker 4: I'd like to say question number five thank you. The ATO is an acronym for what Laura, Yes.
Speaker 2: Laura, for the win. Australian Tax Office. It is the Australian Tax Office. Well done. They are on instant redail onmine.
Speaker 4: I'm going to give a bum bag to both of you because you were both.
Speaker 2: Such excellent Oh thank you.
Speaker 4: Such excellent players, and you're both going to get one. And I'm sorry if that's upsetting to you.
Speaker 3: Tom, I was giving you side eye.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh show.
Speaker 4: Oh that's my little boyfriend, Troy Savannah. He doesn't realize, but we're best friends.
Speaker 3: One day. I hope one day he does realize. I hope you get to meet him and solidify that.
Speaker 2: Best I hope so too.
Speaker 4: You're listening to the Christy Swan Show, and you know, I very rarely leave the house, but choice of arn't asked me to come over, I would say yes. And I never do podcasts apart from my own.
Speaker 2: Of course, Yes, the Chrizzy Cast.
Speaker 4: I've been asked to do a podcast, and in a most uncharacteristic response, I said, yes, I can't wait.
Speaker 3: You're okay.
Speaker 4: Well, see the thing is, it's a reality TV podcast, okay. And there is nothing I love talking about more than my time on Big Brother correct.
Speaker 5: And I love that about you because there's a lot of people out there that have done these shows and they sort of shy away from them once they've reached further success.
Speaker 3: And they don't let to talk about it.
Speaker 2: Can you tell me give me an insight into what that's about.
Speaker 5: I think because I completely don't get it and disagree with it. But I think people think that they become above it, and because once they get full time jobs in the industry or in the media, they like to sort of distance themselves from being a contestant, which is so sad.
Speaker 2: That is so bizarre. But I think you're right.
Speaker 4: No, I loved it because I was a human being then and I'm a human being now. So I'm going to be waxing lyrical about my time on a Big Brother twenty one years ago. Unbelievable anyway, one of the questions that they've asked, in fact, there's only one question. They said, We're just going to chat to you about all sorts of stuff. The podcast is called Confessions of a Reality Star, So could you come armed to begin the episode with a sin slash secret to confess.
Speaker 3: About yourself all the time on the show?
Speaker 2: Now about myself?
Speaker 3: Ah, oh wow, that's tricky.
Speaker 4: And it is tricky, particularly for someone like me that has been you know, I'm just a classic. I'm an oversharer. Anyway, It's like I coined the phrase, so there's almost nothing about me that a I'm embarrassed about, or that is secret that I haven't already shared, Like it's going to be hard.
Speaker 3: Have you done some thinking, like over the last couple of days about.
Speaker 2: They're all lame, they're all lame, Like.
Speaker 3: Come give me some, I'll let you know if they're okay.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, the best I can do is, you know how I get hyper fixated on stuff And at the moment it's the Lifesaver's brand sour per fruit pastils. I only eat them in lots of four of the same flavor at the same time.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I just fell asleep. You can't do that. Oh god, I'm sorry. There's something else.
Speaker 5: I don't know, everything embarrassing that I could think of as well. You've already shared on this show, like there's nothing secret, Like you.
Speaker 4: Know, I've shown my private bits and pieces at a fresh food market, Like I've done it all and I've shared it all. It's hard, but it got me thinking, what would you say if you were invited on this podcast thirteen twenty four ten. What is something about you that almost nobody knows? We can change your name.
Speaker 5: Yeah, be anonymous, and just for sharing with us, you will win a Frank Green gift pack. We love that price.
Speaker 4: And I suppose it's juicy that I once had an accidental affair with a married man.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show, and I want some help exactly, like.
Speaker 2: Who was that?
Speaker 3: Post Malone and Morgan on.
Speaker 2: Morgan thirteen, twenty four ten.
Speaker 4: If you were asked to give one little factoid about yourself that had to be a sin or a secret, what would you say?
Speaker 2: We have got Frank Green gift packs to give away.
Speaker 5: Yes, jump on the line and share yours and you will win one of those gift packs. Now it's hard for you, Swanie, because you have literally overshared everything for twenty years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, And there's nothing left on the table. And just before that song started, I said, well, I did have an accidental affair with a married man.
Speaker 3: I thought you were joking.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely, I'm serious. But I've written about that in my book and column.
Speaker 4: Right, so there's almost nothing that I haven't confessed.
Speaker 5: I can't believe we've been friends for decade and I've never spoken to you or known about this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I'm a very naive person. It was years ago. It would have been.
Speaker 4: To early two thousands, Okay, I think, and you know, I was just like, oh, this is.
Speaker 2: You know, the guy's really really great.
Speaker 4: And of course looking back on it, you go. I mean he called me from you know, block numbers and anyway. He always would answer the phone before I before it went to voicemail. And then one time I called and went to voicemail, and the voicemail was you know, his voice and saying you've missed blah blah and blah blah.
Speaker 3: Oh he said his wife's name huge, and.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh my god, total accidental.
Speaker 4: I mean, of course, looking back on it now, I could see, oh my god, it's so obvious.
Speaker 2: But where you're in it, you don't know. I don't thought of another one.
Speaker 4: Actually, yeah, go, I think, and I I've not told anybody this thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 2: By the way, what is your secret? What is your confession?
Speaker 4: I think I was meant to have four children that I've got three.
Speaker 3: And why do you think that? Is it a medical thing or is it a no?
Speaker 4: Well, I just was so busy and you know, yuck, and I never did, never had sex again. But I feel like, you know, after my third but I feel like in the shadows there is a baby that there's a person that should have been born to me and wasn't.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's a boy.
Speaker 3: Very mystics. I know, maybe you need to see a psychic.
Speaker 2: Maybe.
Speaker 3: I don't know how i'd answer this question for that podcast, like well.
Speaker 2: No, because you would get fired for anything, for anything that you confessed.
Speaker 3: Know you're correct, they're all illegal. Or I can't say because say.
Speaker 2: Nothing, there's absolutely nothing.
Speaker 5: No, I'd ruined, Like no, I just couldn't turn Hey, we've got someone a noon swany oh.
Speaker 2: I love an anonymous Hello Anon?
Speaker 4: What would you say on a podcast if they said, please come with a secret or a confession?
Speaker 3: A non too? Are you either?
Speaker 2: Are you there?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: I am okay? What is your confession?
Speaker 7: My confession is I unknowingly had an affair with her soon to be married man.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, so he was. He was deep in the planning of a wedding with somebody else, but he found the time.
Speaker 7: Turned out on the I found out on the Thursday, and he was getting married on that Saturday.
Speaker 4: WHOA How long have you known him for or been in a relationship before finding out that he was going to get married.
Speaker 7: We were only seeing each other for eight weeks. I just felt really stupid and hadn't told anybody for the simple fact that I can't believe I didn't do some talking or investigating prior to that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how long ago? Was it?
Speaker 7: About four years ago? He's now married to that person with two children?
Speaker 2: How did you? What did the conversation go like?
Speaker 4: When you said to him, you're getting married.
Speaker 2: In two days, please explain?
Speaker 7: It was no, I'm not No, I'm not I promise it's a fake account. I am not getting married because I screenshot her profile on Facebook and sent it to him. He said, no, no, that's not me, that's not me, and.
Speaker 2: Then bost me and then locked you and then never explained anything. That was it?
Speaker 7: Nothing?
Speaker 2: Did you?
Speaker 7: Nothing at all?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: You tempted to tell his now wife.
Speaker 7: Definitely, because I know if I was that other girl, I would definitely want to know. But it turns out he actually on her profile and blocked me too.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, he's the cleaner, isn't he?
Speaker 3: Seriously? A non two?
Speaker 5: You have won a Frank Green gift pack valued at two hundred dollars. There's a heap of stuff in there. Now we have so many great confessions and sins here Swany, but let's save them tomorrow because we're going to run out of time.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm tempted to do it every day for the rest of my life.
Speaker 3: The Chrissy Swan Show Now Swany.
Speaker 5: Before we get to clickbait, we are very excited about one of our favorite streaming apps, nine Now, and today we're going to set a nine Now streaming task. If you can then call us back at this time tomorrow having done said task and answer a question, you win one thousand dollars cash.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I love her to do list.
Speaker 5: So in season nine, episode one of Math's UK So Juicy It's so good the UK version, Christina and Kieran were matched together. We need to know what practical joke did Kieran play on Christina at the Altar fabulous.
Speaker 4: Head to nine Now and find the answer, Then heads straight to the Nova player app and register the answer for your chance to win. Tomorrow, we're going to be calling someone back and awarding him a thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Nine Now is your world of free entertainment with your favorite shows, exclusive series.
Speaker 3: Live news, sport and more. Stream free Now.
Speaker 4: Chrissy's Clique fait Okay, Justin Bieber has turned up on stage and he is not well.
Speaker 2: No, and I just don't understand.
Speaker 5: Where are his people or his management or even Haley.
Speaker 3: Why is she letting him do this?
Speaker 2: I don't understand it.
Speaker 4: He's a new father and he's there's been rumors around all of this P Diddy stuff that he is kind of a victim. A victim, yeah, so he'd be psychologically just tortured at the moment.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: He rocked up on stage Sway with a rapper named Don Tolliver. I'm not sure if you've heard of him. He's not massive, No I haven't, but he has this really great song with Justin called Honest.
Speaker 3: It sounds like this.
Speaker 2: Gabo.
Speaker 4: Justin Bieber is so talented and so talented. I really hope he works himself out and comes back to his power.
Speaker 2: You know, I.
Speaker 5: Agree, because he got on stage with Don and didn't even sing. He was just holding his microphone.
Speaker 4: And worse than that, it's like he looked out of it. He looked out of it and he was wandering around. It looked like he couldn't focus.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's sad.
Speaker 2: Physically he was like slouched.
Speaker 4: But Hailey Beeber, his wife, who obviously would know him better than anybody else day to day. At the moment, She's supported his surprise performance at this show.
Speaker 5: Okay, maybe he just didn't want to sing, Maybe he just wasn't up for it vocally. It was weird though, to go on stage and not even really perform.
Speaker 2: It was weird.
Speaker 4: Plus he looked like norm from Life Being The Life Being a campaign.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know what's going on with the youth of today. I've got the best story coming next. So you know Rihanna, and she has many many songs, but this one is about out so much, rescue men losing air so great.
Speaker 2: And you know I'm a lyrics person. Yeah, so I know this song. I've sung at a thousand times.
Speaker 4: I could probably win a pub card at a pub, you know, five hundred dollars drinks card at a pub for knowing it word for word. Well, it never occurred to me that the entire verse is just a pastiche of classic eighties.
Speaker 2: Songs stitched together. Have a listen to set a record company exectly this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's an agent and a songwriter. His name's Evan Bogar, and.
Speaker 4: He is responsible for the lyrics. Have a listened to what smart Little Evan has done.
Speaker 8: The whole second verse of that song is eighty song titles. Take on Me, ah me you know inside you feel it right now? Take me on, take me I could just die up in your arms tonight, I.
Speaker 1: Melt with you.
Speaker 3: You've got me head over.
Speaker 2: Heels, tell me the.
Speaker 8: Boy you keep me hanging on the way, you make.
Speaker 1: Me feel hanging on the way.
Speaker 2: So we've got.
Speaker 8: Number one songs from the eighties.
Speaker 4: We've got to keep me hanging on Kim Wild, head over Heels, that's a Tears Fears song. Take on Me obviously die eat your arms tonight. I think it's by the Cutting Crew.
Speaker 2: Melt with You one of my favorite songs of all time by modern.
Speaker 3: English Cutting Crew, your spot on Swanny Wow.
Speaker 2: And I think I've got them all there. That is the most satisfying tidbit I've ever heard.
Speaker 3: The best. Was there an MJ song in there as well? Yes?
Speaker 2: The way you make me with that?
Speaker 5: Hey, that's us done. Ricky leads, Tim and Joel are up next. Have a beautiful Monday night.
Speaker 2: Love you.
Speaker 4: Chrisy Swan Show is a nov podcast for more great comedy shows like this head to Nova podcast, dot com years