Speaker 1: Hey, next week we jump on board our Quanta's flight and we are heading off to California. We're taking the show on the ultimate California.
Speaker 2: Right, taking a show on the road.
Speaker 1: You get to experience it as well because we have a family trip to California up for grabs.
Speaker 3: More details he can. We're not coming up Vetty Verty soon now.
Speaker 2: I've had a little sneak peak of that. Itinery Jays. There are some things that our audience are gonna love hearing you do.
Speaker 3: It's real action part twitch I love.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we're doing all kinds of things.
Speaker 3: Dean Parks like at Disneyland.
Speaker 2: It's no, but I've got some fun.
Speaker 3: Home tour, not yet anyway.
Speaker 2: I don't know any way, speaking of start home tours, I mean as if this family isn't the most the hottest topic of conversation amongst celebrity gossip. Let me take you to the UK. No, not the Royals. This is not Omegan and Harry story. Although did you hear that about Kim Karashian's to delete the post photos from Chris Jenner's seventieth because it was remembrance. They forgot the date and then they said we shouldn't be a party. They asked so that Kardashians took down the photos of Meghan and Harry at Chris Jenner's seventieth birthday because.
Speaker 3: There was Remembrance Day that they want to.
Speaker 2: Be respectful, give it the irony in forgetting it was remembering actually, and then they made it ten times worse because they got them taken down. Why you take them down? Oh, you've also forgot Remembrance Day park that I'm talking about the Beckhams. Oh, the other family, the British Royal family. Aren't they the gift that keeps on it?
Speaker 3: They can they just sort it out?
Speaker 2: Well? Are you team Brooklyn or team Victoria?
Speaker 3: Team Brooklyn? Ah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was Broklyn And there's too many holes to you.
Speaker 4: Why because David and Victoria have led a privileged life and they've had everything given to them on a silver plate, and it's time for Brooklyn to shoe.
Speaker 2: You know, really they actually worked their way up from nothing, didn't they all? Victorious Dad, as we know, drove a rolls Royce to school.
Speaker 3: Have a similar feeling.
Speaker 1: I just I'm against anyone who gyrates on their on their son at their wedding.
Speaker 3: Do you know what grind, grind.
Speaker 4: I don't know what, what's gyrating?
Speaker 2: Kind of different motion, different motion in the ocean. You know what, if your mother's a spice girl, she can do whatever she Wow, I know you're having a good time.
Speaker 3: I had on your son, though, shake it to the right, keep it away from him.
Speaker 2: If you know what feels fine. Isn't that the next line in that song?
Speaker 3: Any way?
Speaker 2: The Beckhams have apparently given Brooklyn an ultimatum they'll take him back in a second. Of family source has said, but Nikola has to be out of the picture. You they're not her.
Speaker 3: You can't be doing that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're scared of losing the sun, but they don't want her around. And I'm telling you right now, Victorian David he is choosing Nicola every daily.
Speaker 3: Week, especially when mum's doing that.
Speaker 2: The family source has said, Victoria Nicola got along in the first few months, but then Victoria started acting like a jealous girlfriend. She seems so jealous. Nikola was the one who was jealous of Victoria. Also, she wants to be.
Speaker 3: I've got a theory here we go. I think it's Posh v.
Speaker 4: Nicola and David hasn't got anything to do with this, David would like to reconcile, he'd take Nicola back. Yeah, but old Victoria's got beef with Nicola.
Speaker 2: Thank you, I mean Richard Wilkins with breaking news over there. I appreciate you.
Speaker 3: That is correct, thank you.
Speaker 4: Summary accepted, but that isn't So you've got to get over at Victoria.
Speaker 1: Tell you what you lay out an ultimatum. You want to be confident they're going to pick the side that you want. Yeah, otherwise, don't don't roll it out, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think it's going to end well for the old Beckham.
Speaker 3: I would never say to you it's Clint or me, make your.
Speaker 2: Choice any day.
Speaker 3: That's what you don't know.
Speaker 1: For an ultimatum ultimate lets you know they're going to get there's the way you look at it.
Speaker 2: Who wanted said to you between Clinton? I sorry, what if I said to you you can only do this show with one other person?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm cheaper, so does it have to be one of you? Two?
Speaker 2: Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the Socials