Speaker 1: Hello, welcome to Daddy Tell You, our aneral podcast on Brent Reed joined by for Team. We could do a bit light on.
Speaker 2: Dream the time.
Speaker 3: Pam's busy out with the nerl W finals launch.
Speaker 1: So people, I reckon, people are actually enjoying the last day of sun for the rain comes.
Speaker 3: They're just have you been looking at the weather?
Speaker 1: They're claiming finals work, but they're actually probably sunning themselves on a beach somewhere.
Speaker 4: I work on a Sunday and I must admit I wish I was sunning myself on a beach somewhere.
Speaker 1: I live a nice day, glorious on the northern beaches. Now what a weekend of foot you mentioned you're working yesterday doing the wash up from the weekend. Obviously, Well let's start with the Shafts, because that was a pretty momentous win for them. I think gone it was seven finals came without a.
Speaker 4: Win, seven without a win so since twenty eighteen and four without four since fitz so first. It fits his first finals win. So yeah, it was a big game.
Speaker 1: For how significant do we do you think it was? Monkey is now off the back of those guys.
Speaker 4: I think absolutely there is an element of the monkey being off the back because it was always going to be their storyline, whether they are a finals pretender, whether they just make the top four, make the finals and just you know they're making up the numbers. It is absolutely a confidence boost for them ahead of the clash with Penrith, which we'll talk about a bit more later. But they played good. They played well, I think the obviously they went in that game with a lot of pressure. There was a lot of pressure surrounding Nico Heines and how he would respond it after a week of headlines and it was just and I had spoken to Cameron mckinnison the lead up to that game and he was a little bit upset about the way in which Nico was targeted from our point of view from the media, Like I get it. He's a million dollar man, so there's always going to be question marks on him. But he was defiant in saying that we did not do our jobs in week one and then when you look at their performance against the Cowboys, everybody on the field did their job and that was the biggest difference for me. They played with confidence. Braidon Trindle was on fire. Forward pack played well. Their backfire were massive, so they'll take out a.
Speaker 3: Lot of confidence.
Speaker 1: I thought he was solid Nico without being special. There was Braidon Trindle's game. He was the star of the show. You know, I didn't do the ratings. I think Peter dealt him. I think he gave him a nine and a half. If he given him a ten, I wouldn't have argued he was that good. Braidon Trindle and Nico sort of just sat back and played a role. And for me, if there be any chance to go any further, Nicko's go to elevate his game again. I just think he's still not the player that won the Delhi and medal two years ago. He's not running with the same intent. He's not owning the game. And admittedly, as I said, Braiden was really good, so Nico was happy to take a back seat and let him run the show. But you know, I think it's important that Nico, you know, now he's got that confidence after a win, that he elevates his game again.
Speaker 4: I've just got a text message from Russ. He's going to be a late inter change.
Speaker 1: He's going to come in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going to text him join us.
Speaker 1: I hope it's all set up for him, mightn't work the back fiur for them massive again, They've got such a good back five And one thing Melbourne did really well a week ago was they control of their back five. They owned them really but the Cowboys weren't able to do that. And if you can't beat Kronol if you can't control their back five.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, And it's the other interesting move I think because they paid so well, nobody really spoke about it, but he made a last minute change bringing in Talakai. I think it was was it Atkinson who didn't end up playing. Yeah, so, and that was another sort of brave move considering how well at Consent was playing and how much energy he could have given them off the bench. So they did a lot of things in that game. It's funny you talk about their back five because I feel like the Krinulla's back five is as important as Penris Batlive is to them and how they play their footy. So it's going to be an interesting matchup this week, you know, to see which sort of back five gets the upper hand, because that's probably going to go a long way to deciding deciding the result. But just back on Nico Hines, I tend to agree that he was good. It was probably the hit out that he needed to have.
Speaker 1: It was like a six to seven.
Speaker 4: Ten, right, Yes, considering kind of the the bumps in the road he's had, that's a good performance for him. But I wonder what it means for that Harves combination long term, Like can you have a million dollar player that is just sort of playing second fiddle to Brandon Trindle? Who is how much money's.
Speaker 3: On to fifty?
Speaker 1: Well, not much relative to his Tiles partner. Yeah, he's a good story Braydon Trindle. Obviously, he had some troubles earlier this year and got suspended for a while over that, and he's that's his that's the best game I've seen him play on a big and to produce on a big stage like that says a lot about him and his potential. I think he's a November one guy too. Isn't about the last year of his contract on November one? So given the demand for halves at the moment, really good halves, you talk about what he's on, I mean, he would I would imagine his management would expect to double his wages and his next deal, and that puts a bit of pressure on Cronulla because there's a limited amount of money to go around and they had a lot of blokes coming off contract in a year's time who all go on the market can talk to other clubs on November one. They've obviously put a lot of money into Nico. I don't know how much signal I've left for all these other guys, So there's going to be some some some cap tightness there. So interesting sew it unfolds because if Braden keeps playing the way he is just so the knockoff Penrith and he stars, his price goes through the roof.
Speaker 4: Well, Joey Johns was saying that he'd been he'd been watching them, sorry, watching bradon Trindle for a while now and talking about how he's watching him build his game and get to the point that he is and if he does knock off Penrith that he's probably worth nine hundred thousand dollars on the open market and I don't know whether the Sharks can match that.
Speaker 1: Well, we're braidon Trindan and what he's worth in the open mark. We've been joined by one of the big money performers at the Telegraph, Ross Jackson's and yeah, your own camera too. That's a stage team and I got to share a camera a.
Speaker 2: List of demands and there there's one of them.
Speaker 1: You've missed our braidon Trindle Chat. We're just talking how impressive he was now he was fantastic. Is due for a big payroll?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, it's great seeing seeing the young guy realized his potential as well. He's had a few issues and they've been well documented. I just love the way he stepped up the other night. Yeah, and he's been doing it for the last few weeks, but to see him do that on the big stage was terrific.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're finished for that Sharks Chat. Let's go the Cowboys. Yeah, how do you assess their season.
Speaker 4: There? It was inconsistent, Like if you were going to use one word to describe them, it was inconsistent. They were either blowing up, blowing teams off the park, or they were sort of not in the flight and conceding a lot of points. And when you actually when you look at their roster, right like they're they should show a bit more sort of grit and fight when it comes to finals time, and they are a finals finals roster, But for whatever reason, like against against the Sharks, and yes they had to travel down but didn't end up getting the charter flight and the rest of it. They just didn't feel like they were in the contest at all. And that's what you get from them week in week out. You just don't know what Cowboys side you're going to get. And I think Todd Payden, who is never shy in being scathing, in his assessment of them, and it was pretty brutal, like he said this, you know, we're going to stay a middle of the road footy team if we don't find some defensive resolve. And that's probably the biggest weakness in their game at the moment because they can score points, they've got a lot of strike but defensively it's just not working. And some of the commentary around that defense was, you know, a question mark over their fitness.
Speaker 3: Are they fit enough?
Speaker 4: But then if you're talking about them not having the right amount of fitness at this time of the year, then that's something that's got to fall back on top Payton then, because he's the coach and it's his job to make sure and I'm not talking about in terms of you know, not having any niggles or injuries. So I'm doing about conditioning. I'm talking about being able to be a good defensive side. And you look at Canterbury's transformation this year. The reason why they are good so good defensively is not just because of zero systems. It's because they're a really well conditioned foot team.
Speaker 1: Do we see them being better than no vel homes? Obviously really courageous On the weekend, Vl Holmes played with that leg injury, played eight nine minutes with it. I thought he was the best player for most of that game. Then he leaves at the end of the year, goes to the Dragons. Do you see them being better next year?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's hard to see. It's hard to see that. But it's there's such a roller coaster team, like in game roller coaster. It's not just week to week. It's like in a game they are brilliant one minute or one half and then just like the other night, just just went missing in that first half. There's no intensity, no line speed, nothing, And I don't know I feel for that. I think they've They've got two great co captains there who always turn up. On the other night it's just him and did and they're just such great players. They're so good they always turn up as they could not have two better leaders. I don't know what the problem is at the Cows, and I know, to answer your question, I don't know where they go from here. I can't see improvement.
Speaker 4: Well, they're definitely Kyle Felt also had a pretty good season this year, right, so they're losing two important strike strike weapons in the outside backs.
Speaker 3: But Russ makes an.
Speaker 4: Interesting point about, you know, making Diden and Codder captains this year because they are those effort players. They always give one hundred and ten percent. And I have no doubt, yes, Todd paid looking to the future because they are the future leaders of the club, but also setting that tone that you know, we want to play with effort, We want to you know, focus on the effort areas and the grit and the toughness that did and kind of play with. But it sometimes it doesn't filter through the rest of the playing group, and I think that's what's stopping them from being a better footy team.
Speaker 1: We shouldn't keep you waiting in the longer ross We're going to go on the roosters. Would you be excited? I saw you're in a box, a corporate box.
Speaker 2: Something I was sitting with with buzz I was Buzzes plus one.
Speaker 1: Were you in a corporate box? Confirm it was a corporate.
Speaker 2: It was a box. It was a box. There was another demand, yeah, another demand, I get my own camera, I get a box. Yeah, yeah, I was sitting with some influential People's.
Speaker 1: Got some names to throw some No, okay, well, look mainly, could couldn't have started any worse for Manly, poor Tolly cooler Tron. I don't know what what he was thinking taking on big Jarret and you only to kick off, but he obviously he's got he was gone for the game, and then Jakie from the next tackle at the head. In your assessment as well, so was that a horror start for Manly? What did you make of that start? You must have been pumped.
Speaker 2: I couldn't believe it. I was already pumped. When I mean when Jarauar Hargreve's plays, it's it's like it's something it's something else, Like it's it's something we know what the players, what he does for the players, but what he what he does for the fans as well. That place was rocking and they were everyone was so fired up and that was that was just terrifying that first, that first carry, I thought I thought Jake was gone. When Jake first came out of that head clash with with Lindsay Collins, I thought he was finished for the night too, But he's a tough man, Jake.
Speaker 3: Did you think Jared was about to be sitting in with his.
Speaker 2: First run of the game, Well, the initial yeah, look, when somebody drops like that, you never know. It was the same as the same thing that happened to Moss at the Dragons, you know, uh, until you see the replays go okay, well he just got his head just yeah, I think they just want to seems so unlucky. It's a little fumble from the kickoff and sort of got a caller into a pretty awkward angle. And then yeah, I don't know what he was thinking put in his head where he did, but a lesson there for us.
Speaker 1: Actually started physically, I thought mainly started the strongest team they did five minutes. They played with real indent. There's real aggression in the way they attacked the game, but they just sort of wilted as the game went on, right and just kept going.
Speaker 2: And I think there was a confidence in the Roosters during the week. They figured that the Canny game was very taxing and they knew that if they stayed in the grind they could have finished. Were confident they'd finish over the top of Manley. But the way it turned out, that interchange got completely rocked, and yeah, it was there was no way back for Manley, and they did pretty well to be as competitive as they were. I think that could have got really ugly.
Speaker 3: Were you surprised Jack Troy which was about to come back.
Speaker 1: When I first thought of thought, I thought he's gone for the game. But you know, he seemed pretty good when he came back on he seemed pretty lucid. But when I first saw it, I thought, he looks he looks shot to bits. And obviously Manly's doctor, the Manly Doctor used to the NR old doctor I think helped design the protocols for concussion, so you know he would as surely put him through the right tests and done the right thing will get mainly out the way first. I mean, obviously it was again there were a bit like the Cowboys for me, they're a bit inconsistent this year, like at their best, and obviously Tommy getting injured really hurts him because he's the he's the key for them. But at their best they beat anyone, but at their worst they lose to anyone. They've got to spend the ob season finding. For me, they've got to find some consistency.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, no, yeah, I agree. They're another one that have When you look at their team, they have the right pieces of the puzzle. And obviously, you know, how well they do does sort of depend on how fit tom traboy Evitch is and so you wonder if you know he hadn't missed so many games, whether they finish a little bit higher, because they do look like you know, like ready said, they're like almost like a top four team when they are playing their best. But you know, Dce, Tommy Turbot, Luke Brooks had a good season. Hamalo Alkawaitu towards the end of the season really found some form. They've got a big forward pack. You know, I've seeing guys like tom in Telou come through Lehi Habawati. They've got the makings of a really, really good football team. But again, it's just one of those things. It's just finding consistency and finding ways to win even when Tommy Turbo isn't on the field.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they are a tough team. It's hard to judge them when unless triplet Tom is fit, that's it. That changes everything for Manly. And he saw it early in that game. I think when when Radley went through and scored that Troy saw you saw Tom coming across in Carbo sort of a bit half hearted, and you know that you knew straight away, like that's if that's the fit Tom Traboyvich, He's he's standing in the peen Victor Radley and the try line. That was an early indication to me. And I know Tom's very courageous. It was very courageous to get through the final series the way he did. But yeah, hard to judge Manly when when Tom's not one hundred. But you know they've got to they've got to find ways to deal with that. And he's going to just continue to play busted, I think, and they need to need to find ways to be better.
Speaker 1: We're reported last week's Seves will get a new deal in the off season, probably at least a one year Extension's got one year to go, so at least to one year extension, maybe a two year extension.
Speaker 2: You're happy with that? No issues there, No no issues. No, I think they's got them playing some pretty good footing. They still have a few issues, I think around I think the edges like Lawton and Co like that, you know, makeshift guys. I'm sure he'll fix those situations. But no, they've played some really good foot I think they've had a good season considering what again, Tom Traboyvitch has been through. Yeah, you take a strike player like that out of any any team, it's it's hard, it's hard. But I think he's I think he's done a pretty good job.
Speaker 1: What about your roosters. It was a landmark game for Teddy is two fiftieth. Yeah, it was probably the best player in the park or.
Speaker 2: Teddy was incredible, incredible for Timmy. You were at the press conference during the week last week when Teddy fired up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's funny because after the game, Robbo said, oh, somewhere during that week, Teddy decided he was going to play this way. And the first thing I thought was that that press conference that we did so for some of our listeners that don't necessarily know what goes on in these press conferences, sometimes the print journos will talk to the player separately to the TV journos.
Speaker 3: That's what we were doing.
Speaker 4: We're having a chat to him, So there weren't any cameras, but he was being sort of pressed about the rooster's chances without Sam Walker, without Brandon Smith. At that time, we didn't know Victor Radley was going to play, and then sort of sort of kind of suggesting whether with Kiri and we're a hard Graves gone that whether that premiership window is closing shut after this year, and Teddy, who was normally just unfazed by anything, you know, the consummate professional answers every question, nothing really bothers him, all of a sudden sort of bristled at those questions and said, well, you know, I just honestly, I'm just sick and tired of talking about it. It's all you talk about. And I remember the journals looking at each other going, oh, that's interesting. We don't normally see Tedesco respond in that way to what, from our point of view is a routine question, right, So yeah, and that was the first time we saw a sense of frustration. But I think about how he played and Robo saying that there was a moment during the week where he made that conscious decision to play that way. I'm like, I reckon. It was that moment where he got his back up over the fact that people were questioning the sides capabilities. And I guess when you think about it, you're almost questioning him as well, because if you're saying, you know, the roosters have no hope with Sam walk out without Brandon Smith, you're also actually saying that a guy like Teddy who's the skipper, can't carry this team on his back.
Speaker 1: Claim that you've inspired this performance sounds like that's what it sounds like. Credit.
Speaker 4: I don't take the credit for the question. That was Scott Bailey who answer the question, actually said Scott.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I sent a text to Scott on the weekend saying, so, who are you firing up this week?
Speaker 3: So I take my own team. But yeah, So he was.
Speaker 4: He was brilliant and he had I mean, he has had a couple of good games in the last you know, a few weeks or so, but he just sort of changed his style a little bit, sort of did a bit more ball running, playmaking, took on cred opportunities, and it was just you know, almost almost out Sean Keery and Sound and Smith.
Speaker 1: I think there was an assumption he'd lost his test jersey. They're going to name a preliminary test squad tomorrow. He'll be in it, but Kaitlyn will be in the kind of ponger Dylan Edwards will be in it. I think there was an assumption Teddy had lost that jersey. What do you reckon us?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you think he deserves to be back in the reckoning or what?
Speaker 2: Look? I think he's Yeah. I think Meninger's looked at that performance and if if he can, if he can keep this up now, keep it up against against Melbourne on Friday night and then hopefully get to play somebody else in the Grand Final. Yeah. Absolutely, I think he showed. I think what we saw in that reaction from Teddy was that sort of competitive animal that exists usually beneath the surface. He's not a guy who talks himself up. He's not a you know, he's not a guy who makes big statements. He leads by his actions. But that's what we saw. I think we saw that Amazon Really I think it was I think the roosters would have been happy with that response from Teddy to see the real Teddy, the one they see on the training paddock, competes for everything, and yeah he was. He was brilliant. But what you say about the ball playing, that's something that Maddie John's had in his previews. He said one of the keys was for Teddy to ball play and and and push through that and drive goes through that middle, that middle channel, which is exactly what he did with that first try. He's really dangerous when he plays that role, and that's some I don't think the Storm will be on guard for that.
Speaker 1: I thought a couple of the other great individual There are a few individual performances out of the game that were really impressive. Obviously, Victor playing with a fractured sca fuctioned scapular, he looked a bit, he looked a bit tentative early on, but he makes such a difference that footy team. Victor Radley, he's such a tough bugger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, as good as he's been on that edge, and he was out there protecting Sam Walker for a long time. I think you see that he is just a world class lock and he makes so much difference to that middle. All of a sudden, the middle short up you know those openings that were and they were there early that mainly did like you're saying earlier, they mainly started really well. They stripped the roosters for numbers. They had him a little bit of strife very early, but I think there is such a better team with Victor Radley at Locke. Yeah, and he was a little bit tentative but got that line he ran for that first try. It was just unbelievable.
Speaker 1: I think the other big one for whom was Joey Marnu Because it's been a bit heat on Joey, we've will have been a bit critical all the way he's played this. Yeah, he's obviously going to rugby at the end of the year, but he was unblope. I thought that's the best kind of scene from Joey Marnoo in months.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think he only fits.
Speaker 1: There were a different team when Joey Marney plays well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I think he might have only finished the game with nine runs or so, but they were Every run was a good run. You know, he carried defenders, he made meters and you almost have got just how big and strong and how powerful like that, that's what he built his reputation on being this power center and because he'd been sort of off the boil, so to speak, for a couple of weeks, you forgot that what he's capable of exactly that. And again, like you know the guys that then he's one of the senior guys in that team. You know him and Teddy and Victor. They needed the roosters, needed them to stand up, and they responded.
Speaker 1: Well, what about Sandra Smith came into the game and a bit of pressure. He missed eleven tackles against Penrith of the miss won the other night. They didn't they didn't really get at him. I didn't think they really test.
Speaker 2: And that was the thing. They couldn't get at him because the pack did just aim up unlock against Penrith. They muscled up up front and just laid a great platform for for Sand And he's a good player. He's very quick, you see that. That was probably one thing he's got over Sam Walker's his pace. He's just he's electrifyingly fast. Off the mark, he spotted a d C. It was a bit flat footed and yeah, Night just stepped Yeah, but yeah, I think he was the beneficiary of of what the what the guys did up front. It was Yeah, they just obliterated their meat.
Speaker 1: Also thought, now the elephant in the room, it was the rooster's record. We'll start, We'll look ahead now the Ters record record against Melbourne. Sorry, one of their last eleven games haven't won. Yeah, one of their last eleven one of the You look.
Speaker 2: At last year. I was talking to somebody about this this morning, that game last year where World Warbrick scored that incredible try at the end off the back of a repeat set of six that I won't comment on anyway, a late late count set of six that I would still want somebody to explain what it was for. But you look at how decimated they were that night. They had I think a junior junior Pawger, Corey Allen, Paul Monmrowsky, Jackson Parlor and in the back line they had Jared wasn't playing. I think they were and that was that came down to one play in Melbourne. They were more decimated last year than they than they are this year. So I think they'll go there with confidence. I think they'll care about the guys that aren't there. I think they'll be confident that they can they can do something thoughts.
Speaker 4: I still my prediction is still Melbourne, but I think it's going to be a really close game. And I think the way they bounced back after sort of being thatapped by Penrith the week before give them some confidence that they can go down there and they can get the job done, because as Russ said, like it was just you know, it's not like they were, you know, badly beaten.
Speaker 3: Against Melbourne the last time.
Speaker 4: It was just you know that Will warre Brick try in the I think it's the last two minutes that that was a difference. So I think a lot depends on whether Tedesco can replicate his form the forward pack can you go with Melbourne, whether Jared and Nelson and so for someone who don't kill each other in the first five minutes, so you know, it's I think they would be confident. My tip is still Melbourne, but I don't think it's a foregone conclusion like a lot of people think.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll give them more hope. Half the way they played the other night, I still think Melbourne beat them. I think Melbourne got the potential to really put some points on them if they if they get it right early, Melbourne, I think Melbourne, we'll try to replicate that Pendeit plan. Just go hard early and blow them out of the contest. And I reckon as I said Melbourne, let's say and the Smith get away with what he got away with you, they will go at him, they'll target him, they'll they'll try to exploit him. Same with Luke. I think last time they played against the Rooster they went with those two. You know they're really hamm'd walker and yeah, that' that you can see what the storm we're going to do? Right, How do how do the roosters when it's rough?
Speaker 2: Well, that's the thing they know. They know that Bellamy's plan is always to attack the halves. He always goes really hard at the roosters halves has been very effective for them, so they know what's coming. So I think I think the key is going to be for those middle guys to aim up again, Teddy pushing through the middle and just and just and just back, ye, back back in your middles. I think that's it. There's going to be Yeah, it'll there'll be somebody on the deck early in that game. And I just it's just like fingers crusted.
Speaker 1: It's probably probably when you look at Melbourne, you look at potential weaknesses. I think their middles is that's been the era of people have yeah, sort of pointed out all year. You know, Josh King Nelson hasn't been his best all year. It took a long time to find his feet again. Trent Ero has been really good the last month. I reckons elevated his gun a little bit. But when you look at that that Melbourne team there there's Christian Welch has been had some injuries as well. That's the and you look at the roosters, that's one of the real strengths, right Collins lend you Jared so.
Speaker 2: Play direct, play direct and really test would Nelson work him around a little bit and and to see how he goes, test him out. But I think for the roosters they need to be on guard for Harry Grant. He's just he is on fire. He's so good. Yeah, unbelievable.
Speaker 1: And there's no Victorian team in the a fluthor is there.
Speaker 4: They're all gone storm is that team for MELBOURNI ands to Barrick for expecting a full house at Amy Park, which should be good, a.
Speaker 1: Little bit exciting, and what about we should have a big, crowded a course team as well. Yes, penoth Sharks. Do we give the Sharks got any hope? Do you give him any hope? Be honest, be.
Speaker 3: Honest if you think like if we keep we keep game.
Speaker 1: The listeners know if you've got to do you give them?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, no some hope?
Speaker 4: You know, if you we keep popping back about how good Penrith was in that first forty minutes in a week one of the finals, Like, if they come out with that intensity, with that game plan, which we absolutely know they will, there's no reason for them not to, then there's a good chance that you know, and Sharks have been a little bit inconsistent last couple of weeks themselves. So yeah, they were pretty good against the Cowboys. But yeah, Penrith are just so good. They're fully fit, they don't really have any injury injury concern. Stilan Edwards isn't one hundred percent, but he's close to one hundred percent with that knee injury that look to hamper him a couple of weeks ago. So yeah, I can't see them beating them, but I do sort of feel like they have a similar ish kind of game with how they rely on their back five to sort of start sets and they're sort of rolling through the middle that power game. Do they have the killer instinct and iceman cool calm composer Nathan Cleary, I don't know.
Speaker 3: We haven't seen that exactly yet.
Speaker 2: I want to see. I want to at least see look to answer question there. I don't sorry Sharks fans. I was very confident about you guys on a Friday night, but not so much this week. But I just want to see the Sharks. I want to see early line speed and get at Nathan Cleary. I don't think you got touched against the Roosters. I just think that's that's unacceptable. You've got to get up on him. And I'm sure Craig fits Given will be saying, get up and put some shots on, don't let him go across field and pick up inside runers where somebody's got to own own that job, and put him on their deck and and yeah, a bit bit of aggression from the Sharks would be good to Toby Rudolph's my man for that. He was good.
Speaker 1: I think looked very good. He looked at the better games.
Speaker 2: Back on the drink. I think that giving up the drink was the worst thing he did, so he's back on the drink, only having a couple of responses drink, responsible, courage, a couple of bits. But yeah, I think he's playing great footage. I think he should take it upon himself to be the guy to lead the way in on the aggressive stakes.
Speaker 1: I give them the slimmest of slim hopes. You'd imagine a slim hope. That's as slim as it gets. Pen are off the game, I'm well off their game. That's the only chance they've got. I think they're one of the best coach teams in the comp but they're just on the talent level of Penrith just out of this world and Brandon Trindle. He's going to have to produce another ten out of ten and Nicko is going to have to elevate and go nine out of ten if they have any hope. Yeah, you know, I just don't see that happening.
Speaker 2: So I think Peth will go after Trendle, Right, They're going to go after him because Nico has been happy in that role and in taking a back seat to Braiden. I think if they can force Nico into the spotlight and annihilate Braiden and make Nico the Man think that's going to rattle the shark. So that's why the key for Crnalari is be aggressive and go after it early. Just just go for it, put some shots on and you never know what can happen.
Speaker 1: So storm panthers.
Speaker 3: It looks like a storm panthers.
Speaker 1: Storm panthers, and you're of course going storm pants too.
Speaker 2: No, I'm saying roosters panthers down camera.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, now what do you rush? You have? You got something you're watching? What are you watching?
Speaker 2: What am I watching watching at the moment? No, actually, my daughter is watching The Gilmore Girls. So yeah, the old show. Yeah, so she's just getting into it now. So she's twelve and she's getting into The Gilmore Girls. She's been she's been binging. Have you been watching I've been watching it with her. I was a big fan. So I'm a parent. I'm put yourself. It's a good show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is. I remember it.
Speaker 4: That's that sort of was around when I was a teenager.
Speaker 3: That was one of the.
Speaker 4: Shows before before you could stream everything at once, you have to wait like every week. So yeah, it's a big commitment. Rush, though, isn't there like a whole bunch of its.
Speaker 2: Long long Yeah into season two? I think, so, yeah, we've got a long way to go. Yeah, what do you got for Team?
Speaker 1: I like the sound of this show. I've got it sounds a bit.
Speaker 3: Dodgy, devious raids?
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you enjoy it. It is a very lighthearted, fun drama comedy about devious raids in River the Hills.
Speaker 3: So it's not a it's not like a but it's fun, saucy.
Speaker 4: So there's like, you know, a whole bunch of murders that happened amongst the originally.
Speaker 2: In the maids are doing the killing, well.
Speaker 4: Some of them are doing the killing, some of them are doing the investigating, cleaning up around, cleaning.
Speaker 3: Up in high heels. Yeah, I don't think there's any real cleaning up going on, but it's a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: It was actually the first so remember Eva Longoria from Separate House, so she produced Stevius Maids and it was the first ever primetime show that had an all Latina leading cast.
Speaker 3: So it's like a little bit of groundbreaking in that way.
Speaker 4: It's a little bit it's actually about ten years old, so it's about four or five seasons ten years old. But it's it's if you're looking for something to just unwind at the end of the day and just enjoy what you're watching, and I think about it too.
Speaker 1: Much, is not really an unwind. So I started watching The Monsters on Netflix last night, the Menendez mini series or series. It's about the menindaz boys killed their parents for their money. It was very good. Actually, I watched about three episodes last night. Couldn't turn off.
Speaker 3: It's such an intriguing story.
Speaker 4: I feel like there's already been a couple of documentaries and I think I've watched every single one.
Speaker 2: Every time.
Speaker 4: It's just a it's just an interesting and interesting story.
Speaker 1: No, it was, it's it's good. I recommend it. Okay, Well, i've seen so far, said on three episodes.
Speaker 2: If I can squeeze it in between Gilmore Girls episodes.
Speaker 1: That's a bit of a contrast Gilmore Girls to the Monsters in the series. If you recommend not watching that with your twelve years exactly. But I'll tell you what you can watch with your twelve year old daughter. Watch Friday night Rooster Storm and then Saturday night Panther Sharks.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we'll be watching.
Speaker 1: Thanks for joining us on the Dahi Telegraph or podcast. We'll see you next week.