Speaker 1: Welcome to the Things you Can't Unhear Podcast. I'm your host, Maritza Barone. Get ready to hear moments that will help you to see the world differently and inspire you to become the happiest, healthiest and kindest.
Speaker 2: Version of you. Now.
Speaker 1: I know so many of you are excited to see David in person and witness his incredible gift to connect to spirit. I know there's numerous people in this room who have had personal readings with you quite a few months.
Speaker 3: We've had a personal reading before.
Speaker 2: Four two three.
Speaker 1: So his gift, as we know, is incredible and you're about to witness it here tonight. So I'm going to hand over to you to do your magic, and I'll be here if you need me.
Speaker 3: You don't leave me. Who's been to a mediumship show before? Even if it wasn't mine, it's kind of the crowd for it isn't It would be surprising if it wasn't a lot of hands up. So the good news is it doesn't matter where you're sitting. So whether you're in the front or up the very back, the spiritual wi fi is very strong. And you know, obviously we've got four hundred people in the room tonight or for videography purposes. We've got two and a half thousand in the room tonight, so what we'll do. Like the best part of the lights that was clever the lights came on. That was all in my head. I did that, you know. But the best part about group breedings like, you know, we've got how long do we have like forty five minutes?
Speaker 2: Oh, we've got until Spirit tells us, didn't I.
Speaker 3: We're here until five am. Yeah, so I hope you don't need a pee because there's no breaks, but you know, we'll get I will definitely be speaking with multiple people throughout the room. But you know, the thing is Spirit, it brought you here tonight, the things that we're talking about, the readings that will occur, they wanted you to be here for it because you know, we were very fortunate that these events sold out almost instantly, Like this one actually had no advertising and we just put it on Instagram and everyone's like post yeah, yeah, they all yeah, just you know, you all got the tickets very quickly. So there was other people that would have, you know, humbling for us, but they would have loved to have been here tonight. But you are. So even if I don't speak to you directly tonight, if what I'm saying to someone resonates with you, like my God, that sounds like my loved ones, that sounds like my life. It sounds like my loved ones in spirit. That is their way of me speaking to you directly. That's what I need you to know, because it's not by chance that you hear it, and not by chance that that's the message that comes forward. Because that's the fun part about group ratings. It's sort of like everyone kind of gets something from it. And there was something else I wanted to say, but I can't remember, so I'll probably jump through.
Speaker 2: It's interesting.
Speaker 1: I got quite a few messages as well, for people saying you don't understand how synchronistic it has been to me to get these specific tickets. One woman messaged me saying she had a dream the night before that she had tickets in the middle row. Put your hand up if that was you know, it's for next week, so time.
Speaker 3: Doesn't the Encore event, but time is relative.
Speaker 1: But she had a dream but the event was sold out that she went onto My Stories and I said there were two tickets.
Speaker 3: Available and we should cancel our tickets.
Speaker 2: You should cancel her tickets. I think she meant to be here.
Speaker 1: But you know a lot of people have been led here tonight, so there's a reason why you're here and we may find out.
Speaker 3: No pressure though, No. And the fun part about group presents is the spirit piggybacks onto it as well, so even sometimes we've noticed it another even the audiences. Maritza was kind enough to see for me, like we had people sitting next to each other that had the same stories and they didn't even know each other. So it's very cool. But otherwise you're probably all like, shut the f up and still talking and get into the fun part, all right. Never crack my back, there we go? Anyone break that back? No, that's not spirit. I felt like mine was, though, Well you never know. I mean, I say it's not then, but we'll say what comes forward. Can you notice I don't take anything seriously because life is meant to be fun. I've got to do my tax though, so what.
Speaker 4: Am I slap me?
Speaker 3: Wake me up? All right? I did have a man out that sounds like I had a man out the back with me, but he's deceased, so I can feel him again, we didn't actually ask anyone to do this, but they're referencing, bring in my items. So, as I mentioned, we've kind of got a male energy who's and his presence clear. He's diving into a handbag or a bag, or it could also be like in pockets or something like that, but he's wanting to pull out like the photo of him or even something like the funeral booklet. Let you know those what they called funeral booklets. Actually he's referencing, she's got mine, she's got mine, she's got mine. Now, when I look at the audience, there's a bit of a heat map, so sometimes I can't tell directly who the message is for, but you can't get a feeling it's through there. Oh that wasn't planned, by the way, I don't worry. I think this is that we're referencing. Yeah, like having the pictures of me in the bag or like going through the bag. Is that the actual funeral book That perfect? Well, he says he's handsome, but I've never had a man say opposite, So perfect. There we go, husband or dad. Hello, So what was your name? Sandy? Thank you for coming for satters. Now I know you can validate the funeral booklet, there's a reference that that's my daughter. So this is your dad, Is that correct? Perfect? He's wanting to validate that I'm back to being me. I don't want to take up too much time, but he says, this is my time to shine. He's not a man of many words, but I mean most men aren't anyways. To be very fair, you have sisters. Aware of the sisters, but they no, no, I mean yeah, sorry, but I have they're with you that I have got sisters. Yeah, because he's referencing the girls, the girls, the girls also looking after mum. Yeah, she's is that correct? Yea, because like what's going on with her head? Like not Alzheimer's all dementia, but I feel a bit cloudy.
Speaker 5: It's actually not hers my stepdad.
Speaker 3: Oh he's okay.
Speaker 5: Most No, No, my my actual father has passed away.
Speaker 3: Ye, the one.
Speaker 1: But my stepdad has just been diagnosed with ourshners.
Speaker 3: Okay, because where he's going sorry to interrupted what we're going to say.
Speaker 5: That would be my mom caring for him.
Speaker 3: That's kind of where I'm going with it. Because it's still as reference. I mean nothing, that's your stepdad. But he's very drawn into I mean, obviously, yeah, he likes I mean, he doesn't dislike your stepdad, but he's also like whatever. But it's more so like because he references ruining the relationship with mum anyway, you know what I mean, And this is the thing. They've separated. It's obviously something happened, but I mean, he doesn't want to claim that, but he knows that it's kind of his fault. But he's got the validation about like the stresses that she's going through or not wanting everyone to worry because she won't talk about it with you. But it's the validation that as my daughter, it's sort of like you're handling everything very well. Don't feel like you're not doing enough, because he's just wanting to validate, like you're good, you're good, you're doing good in it. But it's sort of like Mum also doesn't communicate properly. Then there's the stress of the step dad who's been in your life a long time anyway, and this is the thing. What's going on with your knee or ankle? What have you done for the sake of videography? Disagree? Yeah, she broke her ankle.
Speaker 4: School menopause.
Speaker 3: All the bad things start with men, don't they It's all the joints, no, because like I mean like, because my ankle is really quite food like sore and swollen. So I don't know whether you like the float of retention. Let's put you on the spot. How you like you're getting fluid?
Speaker 4: Not really, ladies.
Speaker 3: I'm going to target the ladies that you're with her, because there's definitely something going on with the ankles or the knees or something like that. I'm getting paining down my left leg. It's not a warning, like we don't do health warnings, by the way, it's my.
Speaker 4: Heap, my heap, one of my hips is is.
Speaker 3: That's what I meant hips because it's shooting down my leg anyway, but it's sudden from the knees. Also in your happy birthday, so I'm not I'm not saying it with you, but I don't know whether the family just had one to come out very soon because everyone up here sing happy birthday section my dad's birthday today Perfay singing happy birthday, Happy birthday to dad. Uh not Brian, he's putting it in my family, but he's revanted my uncle who's Michael or John, But like, what does Michael. It's not that, but what does Michael or John connect?
Speaker 5: Michael got my grandfather is John.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was about to say, because I'm going to go with a grandparent. It's not a negative, but they actually put a barrier up between him and everyone else. Nothing against Jehan, but like they just kind of put him off to the side a little bit. Yeah, but yeah, more than anything, especially because it is his birthday. Because everyone up there singing, it's sort of like he's kind of like poking you because it's like she knew I would come forward. Well, at the very least is communicational conversation around it. But of course, I mean, you know, even with the ladies that you're with, I don't doubt that you were probably talking about it. But he just definitely wants to take the opportunity to say, hello, who in the family had cancer? Well he did, okay, but it has been now though, right now, niece, Yeah, I'm so sorry to hear that. McDonald's Yeah, because there's a validation of the cancer journey, but wanting to pay attention to it now. So from their perspective, it's just a validation of watching overall, understanding that they know what's going on. Unfortunately for your niece, because you know she's a young lady. I mean, this is the thing to have to go through this journey. I'm not saying it was in the breast, but my chest is getting quite heavy, so like lungs or breastword, yeah, because it's just hitting me right through here. So he just wants to validate that everyone up there is very well aware of the journey for her. They don't want her to feel like and this is also for the whole family. So even like, obviously she's your niece, so one of her parents as your sibling of course, probably your sister. I can imagine a Stadd's referencing the girls anyway, but it's sort of like for your niece, like how old is she now?
Speaker 4: Thirty seven?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I was thinking she can't be that old. No, she doesn't even smoke. That's interesting.
Speaker 4: I never smoke. Never vabed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because obviously when we think about lunk cancer, it's like, oh, they smoke, but his dad put the cross through the smoking sign, especially for her mum. It's sort of like they don't want anyone to feel like that they missed it. And you know, admittably for anyone, anyone that has cancer ever, others of age, but especially when they are young. We don't automatically assume we've got cancer just because something's going on. It's kind of like it was dorm I don't know whether you know this or whether the doctors even know, to be very fair, but it was kind of like it was there for a long time, and it's sort of like it just was so like minuscule or minue that no one would even think to look, let alone know that it was there. And then in how long she had it for?
Speaker 4: Now only this year?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's this year, because they're going back five years.
Speaker 5: Could have been that long but only diagnosed this year.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I would say, especially I know there's no way we can validate this, but especially over the last sort of four or five years in particular, it was definitely kind of dead and just not dormant. Now, of course, upon reflection, that's sort of God, did you ever feel out of breath? Did you have it? I mean, obviously you know that's the thing, but they're just wanting to validate that. They're very aware of the journey. There's something that's been missed right now she had chemo? Was she going through that?
Speaker 4: About to start?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they just it sounds weird, but they pulled my hair off, which wouldn't take much actually at the moment. So I just know if you could pass it on to her that everyone appears watching over her. They're looking after her. And you know, for all of us that have loved ones on their health journey, even if we're on a health journey ourselves, like, even though you may have the families love and support, it can feel very isolating because as much as they love us, as much as they are there for us, they don't know what we're going through. And that's the same with mental health. It's the same with everything they do. So they just want her to know that they're on that journey. Yeah, massive kiss, thank you, thank you, thank you so much, thank you. I know it's tap order, but we'll do it anyway.
Speaker 2: I think McDonald's is working for you. That was very precise, Yeah, McDonald imagine if.
Speaker 3: I didn't have low frequency food, would all be levitating off the chairs? Wouldn't be great? Yeah, but now there is still a younger how actually, sorry Sandy, How what was dad when he crossed over. He's still older than the man that was with me before. Bring him for it's the reference of my parents actually six today? Yeah, wow, what's going on? Actually now he's just pulled out his teeth, but he wouldn't have had false teeth at that age. He's just fixing up his teeth. Probably got it done in Thailand like I did. All right, so let's go back into this younger man who's referencing, oh, shut pain through him McDonald's. Now it wasn't this time. Again. I'm not saying that we've got his funeral booklet, but there could just be items of him or with you at the moments. Now this is I would say it's probably for a lady in the audience, either her son or nephew, because there's a reference of the younger man. He does reference passing instantly or quite quickly. Now he's referencing his mom. Yes, but it doesn't mean that you're his mother. If this makes sense with anyone, don't stress, So don't you Well you're not stressed anyway, but like, let me give you a little bit more to work with, because there's a reference of probably a car, motorcycle with deestra or bicycle because it's reference of an instant impact. I'm probably through here, if that helps. But if anyone up there can connect, don't stress. Why don't keep saying don't stress? Is anyone stressed at the moment? And that's actually kind of where the name Michael comes in before, because I know you could connect with the John, but I'm still getting my other uncle. Does he hang on?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: Yes? Sorry? In a car crash or motorcycle? Does Michael connect? His name was John? I don't care John. I want to see because I'm still getting how old was he when he cross over?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 3: He's me not asking questions? Sorry? Nineteen? Ah, here we go. I don't know why he says I'm not gay. I'm like, I didn't wasn't going to date you anyway. So just to confirm a John who died in a car crash, he's still referencing his mother though, Well, that would be your grandma. Sorry to just get you there. It's working, it's working, is it? Is it?
Speaker 6: On?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah?
Speaker 5: So his sister is my mother? Your grandma?
Speaker 3: Yes? Hold on, yes, because it's your uncle.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's my uncle. Yeah, so but my mother was his sister.
Speaker 3: Has to be a lady in spirit though.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my grandmother's in spirit, so he mother, he's mother?
Speaker 3: Sorry I did him? Yes, that correct, and his mother unfortunately would have passed after him as well. I imagine if he was only nineteen. Yes, because they're still the validation of all the stresses around my mother. Yeah. Yeah, you never would have met him. But this is interesting because he actually goes into hug you. It's very rare for spirits, so not like if they don't know you, they usually shake your hand. I mean they know you, of course, but like they usually go to shake your hand, but it's sort of like you've either talked to him before he.
Speaker 5: Got to have connected with him before, like I imagine, Yeah, my grandmother was a medium. His mother was a medium.
Speaker 3: Should we get her on the mic? Well, it's probably way, he's so dry. His father was a medium too. Did you say that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Where did it happen? No, don't you Melbourne?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Sorry, got it was a Melbourne as Melbourne. Yeah, how did you know? Yeah? Because I was going to say down south? Yeah, like I mean, where's up northern Queensland like Papua New Guinea, Like you know what I mean? Yeah? Perfect? So I love that he's very connected with So I didn't even know your name. Nice to me, he's very very connected with you now because it's it's you've already touched on the main part for me. You are a medium yourself.
Speaker 5: I have been told that before yet Yeah, well what.
Speaker 3: Are you doing about it?
Speaker 8: Done?
Speaker 3: Nothing set up here? That's right. So but you know, as I said before, every single one of you in the audience is immedium. Like you know, I say, everyone can sing, not everyone sounds like Pavarotti. But if you were to do opera classes, I don't know if that's a thing, but like you would sound like Pavarotti eventually your intuition is pretty fucked up. Good, you know what I mean. It's sort of like you can just pic shit.
Speaker 5: Can I get auras of people?
Speaker 4: I can read someone before?
Speaker 3: What color? Am I?
Speaker 5: You're green?
Speaker 3: Green?
Speaker 4: So that's good?
Speaker 3: Oh good?
Speaker 5: I get lots of different colours unless it's red. If it's red, I stickley.
Speaker 3: Who in the crowd is red?
Speaker 5: I haven't seen anyone yet.
Speaker 3: We won't start drama. It's Queensland. They're a little swing punches up here.
Speaker 5: I'm a Victorian, actually, I'm actually Victorian.
Speaker 3: But I live here now, like most congratulations. Yes, I'm jealous. Victoria is a bit of a shit show.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 4: That's not there.
Speaker 3: It's all right, we're going to fix that in November.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's hope.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying it's with you, mal But there's a reference of the women on the pregnancy journey or having issues conceiving. So I don't know whether that was in the family or whether that's something that is going on at the moment, but everyone up there's one inter validate that's sort of the angels still made their way to Earth. So it's probably with a lady. I don't know where it is you directly, because it can also be within the circle again. Okay, sorry, a lot going on with the chest again, getting really bad acid reflet from them. It's like when you swallow, Not that we do it deliberately, but you know one is swallow toothpaste. You think of that real cold, burning feeling on your chest. It's like hitting me right in the middle. Have you been getting like heartburn or acid reflect Yeah, what's that about? Oh?
Speaker 5: I don't know. Would you believe I would menopause?
Speaker 3: But it brings someone going through menopause.
Speaker 6: It brings literally everything.
Speaker 5: It brings on a really bad intergestion, yeah, feeling, Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's awful, bloody menopause. You're also having issues with sleep?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 3: Who is less having issues?
Speaker 5: But mine's really bad.
Speaker 3: Have you had migraines? Yes? Yeah, sorry, I've just got a really sharp pain across my head.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I had one this week.
Speaker 3: On where's my phone? I'm going to google the symptoms of menopause. You've got this hot flushes.
Speaker 5: So it's everything Oprah said last year. The average woman has an average menopause. A woman has ninety symptoms a day. That's statistically proven.
Speaker 3: That was written by a woman, though, wasn't it hostile crowd? Not? No, we know all the good doctors and men. I'm only kidding. I'm seriously not serious on that, just that i'd wind you up a little bit. Actually all the ship doctors and men actually in my life, it doesn't matter. Yeah, so he I just with the family because we even literally talked about this before every once, like you shut up. It's all about dreams view at the moment as well. So even though you're not sleeping properly, you're gonna have visitation dreams if you haven't literally just had them last night or the night before. I know you're nodding, what was that last night?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I had a bad dream last night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's interesting. As soon as you said that, they're like they put across through. So it's the element of removing worry or doubt. Yeah, so if it was a bad dream, they don't want you to worry, but it was probably about the pasting of a loved one along the lines of that. Yeah, they're just someone you're stressed about it. Also, I don't know whether you're just moving house or something about changing of the home, but that will happen in the family circle very soon.
Speaker 5: Well I just moved oh how recent about five months ago?
Speaker 3: A little bit too far away from me. Okay, so if you just moved on stress, Like, I'm not making you move again, but well I.
Speaker 5: Might be moving again.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, well I am talking about you. But like it's sort of like there's just a real sudden change coming now because.
Speaker 5: I live with my son and I don't want to live with him anymore.
Speaker 3: He's great though, he's a beautiful boy. But yeah, how's your son twenty three? And this is my daughter?
Speaker 5: How would were you when you had him five, like when she's older and this is my daughter.
Speaker 3: Oh hello, yeah, that's the one question I stopped myself from asking.
Speaker 2: Now I wanted to ask if you a single?
Speaker 5: I am actually no, not you son.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm not up to that. I'm not up to yet with the ladies.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh my son, yes, no, yeah, okay, I'm looking. No, Yes, my son is single.
Speaker 4: Yes he is.
Speaker 3: He's not a homosexual though, No, he's not very much not well. Spaghetti is also straight till it gets hot.
Speaker 5: D you know, never say never?
Speaker 3: Can I like get off the stage now I've said that this is embarrassing for me. I'm digging the whole day.
Speaker 5: Can we get back to John?
Speaker 6: What was that?
Speaker 5: Can we get back to John.
Speaker 3: Y's good idea? How about we? Yes, that's what we're here to do, aren't we? Sorry? Yeah, even with the crash, because I know what happened a long time ago. But he validates it wasn't my fault. But then he's like, it's sort of like it gets hit by.
Speaker 5: Something or like, yeah, a car, a car ran into them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, like t boned him. Yeah yeah, because it's sort of coming into the side for me, like side front.
Speaker 5: John John was in the back passenger seage and it was a drunk driver that came in and impacted him instantly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because he's like, it's not my fault. I didn't even it's I mean, it's a very thing that would make sense. But he's like, I wasn't meant to be there, Like it's just one of these things. So even though he was in the passenger said, I don't even know whether. I mean, I know it's a long time ago, but it's like I wasn't even meant to be in the car. Like it's kind of that kind of like he.
Speaker 5: Went in last minute. Oh you know that, Yes, okay, yes, he wasn't meant to be on that trip, so.
Speaker 4: I decided to go.
Speaker 3: I mean, and that's the thing that we were sort of touching on before. It's sort of like the soul knows how when when it's meant to cross over. The human part of us doesn't. But unfortunately for him, it's pre written. But does that make it you know? And just because we say it's pre written, does that make it any easier? No, doesn't make it any more explainable. Of course that doesn't did we miss them any less? Because we know that was their journey. Absolutely not, But it's with providing the comfort to everyone who understands that that the loved ones are okay because the soul knew that was my journey. So that's what's just where he leads into it as well. But your grandmother, I mean, she's like feisty. Oh yeah, I'm just gonna She looks at me, she goes, I'll take you run for your money. I'm like, for she's a medium though, yes, yeah, well she thinks she's better than me, so we'll test that. Do you want to do it? Even she looked at me like, h yeah, they're going to haunt me one day, but not yet. Yeah, but just rememveryone them. Massive kiss, Yeah you much. You watched over one hundred percent, very watched over you. All right, your turn, if you could easily do It'll take meritsa like ten minutes. Merits are the mystic medium.
Speaker 2: I've got to tap into it. You've got to teach me your ways.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't take it long at all. Next show people, next, Yeah, well Thursday, you've got a week, all right. Who are we talking to now? When young kids come forward? Just had my hand grabbed by a little girl who sort of walked out onto the stage. Now, when I say little, she's anywhere from zero to eight. A lot going on with airways, and my genetic is my keyword. So there could have also been a genetic issue or abnormality, but she was definitely born with it. Now I don't know whether her parents are in the room, but I would dare say an auntie, uncle or something like that is But there's a real reference of like the family circle. Sorry, did we have a hand mail? Everybody round of applause to Melan Charlie by the way, thank you, Hello, Hello, So what was your name? Be nice to meet you, beck Hi, niece or daughter, daughter. I'm so sorry to hear that. Thank you. Sorry, No, you're doing well. She still wants to reference her auntie. Do you have a sister or is that on dad's side of the family, has a sister?
Speaker 7: I have a sister?
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, OK, so I don't know whether she says talk to her, talk to her, talk to her. So it's not saying that you're not speaking to each other, but there's a validation of I don't want my mum to feel like she has to do anything alone, Dave, Like, not to put you on the spot, but how is your relationship with your sister. That's fine, we get it. I just love your daughter's energy because, like I said, she grabbed my hand and took me straight like well, it's actually funny that she did come from that way and you're literally right there. She says. I heard her say that I had to be here and I wasn't going to miss it. Dave. Now I know, unfortunately we sort of validated that there was issues with her from pregnancy and through birth, but she says, I just need my mom to know that she did everything right by me, thank you, and loved her celebration of life, which is the funeral. She says, she did everything perfect.
Speaker 7: We had a massive high tea.
Speaker 3: Party Alison Wonderland theme almost yeah, I just saw bunnies. She's got bunnies with her and when he said high ta, I pictured like, yeah, like a real not circus, but like theatrical vibe. She says. I loved all the colors. Yeah, there's a lot of mean I'm not saying the theme was purple, but there's a lot of purple around her as well. So also pay attention. She said, purple balloons. Pay attention over the Sorry I interrupted you, No, no, I was just saying sorry, Now you're fine. There's something about purple balloons, so pay attention to them over the next few days in even to be very fair, where's home for you Brisbane? Yeah, perfectcause he didn't feel like Nusa.
Speaker 7: She was allergic to balloons. She was allergic to latex. She could never touch them or have them around. But my other child, who was born after her, is obsessed with balloons.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's definitely something about purple balloons because even as I'm looking at you now, they're floating like through here. Yeah, one's hair, Yeah, menopause.
Speaker 7: She wasn't eight, but she was only the size of about a six year old.
Speaker 5: She was fifteen.
Speaker 3: Well that's interesting because like I, yeah, that's it, because I'm not looking at a fifteen year old girl. In my head, she's got the elements of being the I mean, she's the baby anyway, doesn't matter if she's eighty, she'll always be your baby. But she's little, that's a very little.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: She was thirty two kilos. Yeah, one hundred centimeters tall.
Speaker 3: And I think she validated this already. But that was unfortunately due to a genetic abnormality from birth.
Speaker 7: Yes, she had a very she had a chromosome twenty two year deletion and was diagnosed after she was born, but they found abnormalities during pregnancy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we talked about that behind the scenes. Remember I was saying missing chromosomes, chromosomes being deleted, right, actually said something.
Speaker 7: About that deletion syndrome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, there you go. It's sort of like and I know you mentioned she has a sibling, which is another beautiful child of yours, who had the feeding it might have been hurt, like feeding tube.
Speaker 7: She did, and so it is one of my other children.
Speaker 3: Your other child does two of them. She had one, Yeah, and.
Speaker 7: My other child has one. I have three children. Yeah, she had one, and my middle one has one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm probably drawn into the middle one.
Speaker 7: Yeah. She liked that they were the same in her That's what she said. They were the same.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it's it sounds it's also like a I mean sorry to be so no, it's fine direct, but also like a colostomy bag or something like that. I've just got I can feel the feeding tube. But then she had an.
Speaker 7: She had an iliostomy, which is a colostomy bag.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what if, like my liver kidney area is so painful suddenly, And I don't know whether that's with her directly or whether anyone just had like gallstones.
Speaker 7: No, her brother just had surgery on that area.
Speaker 3: Oh it's so painful.
Speaker 7: Yeah week ago. Yeah, a week ago he had stepsis in that area.
Speaker 3: He had said, Yeah, because it's really hitting me. Yeah, it's very joynty because that's a lot more painful than I would usually feel. Yeah, so she's really working. Yeah, because even now she's rubbing me, So she's working on healing him or clearing him. So if he's just had surgery there, Yeah, how old was he now? Did you say? Sorry, I don't know.
Speaker 7: If you could say actually eight eight last week.
Speaker 3: He's my eight perfect, I'm still very Yeah, like Zarah to eight. So and sorry, just to confirm, you said he had sepsis after the surgery.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So he's got a gastrostomy, which he's cheap fed, and then just recently he got a bes acostomy and that's another button and that got infected and he got sepsis about a week ago, week two ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure every single person in the crowd would agree. But you were such an incredible mother. Thank you, Like it just shows how superhuman and incredible not only women are, but especially mothers, and like the love coming from everyone up there, but everything that you're dealing with and to have that strength is just incredible. The children are very fortunate to have you as their mum, that's for sure. So just know that your babba. She calls herself. She calls herself Bell of the Ball, which is interesting, like it's kind of like Beauty in the Beast. Like Bell.
Speaker 7: The whole world revolved around her, everybody, you know, she was always the she made sure everything was about her always.
Speaker 3: Well that's the thing, you know, for a younger, like fifteen year old girl, it's her like what's the word about like a risthma is staggering. Yeah, but like every fifteen year old, she's also got that self doubt, that shyness that everything else and she's and all she keeps saying is basically what I literally just said to you. She says, I'm just so lucky that that was my mum. And she said, not that this isn't good, but he doesn't get it.
Speaker 7: He wasn't around at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So that's the thing. So even with her journey, he just doesn't get it. And it's sort of like that paint is finally cleared. So she's working on him. Yeah, yeah, And she just grabbed your hand and she said, thank you for holding my hand as I took my last breath.
Speaker 7: She's nursing her with my mum.
Speaker 3: Part of me.
Speaker 7: I was nursing her with my mum. Took her home to die.
Speaker 3: And she says, thank you for telling me that I could like choose to fly when I wanted.
Speaker 7: That's exactly what I said.
Speaker 3: And she says, and now I saw like an eagle. Also pay attention to eagles to be very fair, because she says, I saw like an eagle. But you know, I know, being up here, there's eagles around.
Speaker 7: Ah, there's another bird that is her bird.
Speaker 3: I know. I'm just going into that because the.
Speaker 7: Tune out and she calls it something different. And the whole family and the siblings who were younger than her, one was born after her. They adopted the two little ones. She they call the bird dad as well. But this bird appears to our whole family everywhere we go, even when they shouldn't be there.
Speaker 3: Those types of birds, magpies, No, no, because we saw magpies. Yes, and I was like that, Yeah, I pushed her the claws, show me the bird whole crag wentz and they're like, show us the bird, Dave. She's I'm not saying, this is your bed, but she's reventeen. Actually what my grandmother used to show me, which is willie wagtails, you know, those little ones that hop around a lot. She's very drawn into them. But there's also still the eagles. I pay attention to that, but I really want her to show me the birds. I would know the bird obviously because they use my brain like the library.
Speaker 7: It's not most people's chosen bird.
Speaker 3: It's not a bit pigeon. No, no, no, I don't think I'm going to get it. What's the bird?
Speaker 7: Seagulls? And she called them nin nins and we don't know why. And yeah, her siblings call them nin nins, we all do. But they appear in places where they're not went at the beach, the middle of Sydney, the middle of the bush, places where they shouldn't be to her godmother and grandmother and family members.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it sounds like such a backtrack, but I can still see like white and gray black, and I swear it was a magpie. But yeah, seagulls. That's what I meant. Because even yesterday with Maritza, we were walking when we did Hell's Gate, we saw the two magpies and I'm like, what are they doing here? And I was like, guaranteed they'll be something about birds tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you did say that magne pies were coming up a lot more in your reading.
Speaker 3: They never used to and they're very spiritual birds now, so I don't know what they did to get an upgrade, but well done, magpies. Yeah, so definitely pay attention to seagulls. But there's still something about an eagle that will find its way to you. It's just really her wanting to validate looking over. The name Mackenzie is quite loud. I'm not saying that's her name, but I don't with any like Macca.
Speaker 7: One of her friends was called Mackenzie. She passed too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so I take that as validation. I can hear Mackenzie very loud in my head, so she would be with Mackenzie. She still speaks to Mackenzie's parents at all. I don't feel connected, but they're around. Yeah, perfect, Yeah, this might not have spoken for a while obviously, but yeah, I really want her name. Don't tell me her name, just the first letter, and she's put it in my family. I can't think of any ends in my family, not Natalie. No, no, that's all right. That was me kind of just yeah, n sorry, it was m M M M for mouse. I think he said. Okay, So the only M in my family's Madeline Maddie.
Speaker 7: That was what her name was going to be.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not saying she's claiming it now.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that was that name and her name, but the two names that I had.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I've got Madeline and then she's with Mackenzie and the other only other M in my family is Michael, which is Michelle. But no offense to Michelle. You wouldn't have called it Michelle. There's no girls under twenty called Michelle. I don't think any Michelle's in the room. In the room my auntie is Michelle. Can't stand her. But that's okay, true marriage. You look lovely. Yeah, sorry, back on track. I don't want you to tell me that she keeps going mad, mad, mad mad mad.
Speaker 7: That's she used to say. My mo mo, mo mom. That's what she used to say all the time.
Speaker 3: Well, at the very such she went mam ma, mama. So it was like, thoughts, you've.
Speaker 7: Almost got her name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you almost got her name, she said.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 7: It's not a common name, but it's not totally rare. It's an older name.
Speaker 3: Because like we're playing a game when I love it, scrabble. Can I buy a vowel? Yes, I went to a public school. I don't know what vows are. Show me she's coming to I mean when you said older, but like she goes back mac and I'm like, it doesn't there's no one like that in my family except for Madeline, who she likes. Not Mikayla because that's on an older name. Anyway, No, I hate us some questions, but like now I'm going to ask what's her name? Asking Maya? Maya. There's a fake account on TikTok called Mayo who says that she works for me.
Speaker 7: It's probably her.
Speaker 3: She's a bit of a joke. No, no one asks, but I'll tell you stories anyway. Maya. Yeah, because in my head she has got I mean, he's doing it for you. Not her name necessarily, but she keeps going Yeah, but most incredible.
Speaker 7: Spirit there was pretty much nonverbals, so she didn't.
Speaker 3: Have a lot of works. She doesn't stop talking to me, which is interesting, Yeah, because when she's validated, like she don't talk, but.
Speaker 7: It would be very specifically about what she wanted to talk about and stuck on certain topics all the time.
Speaker 3: It sounds like me, yeah, because you know, when we all connect to his spirit, it's it's sometimes we will hear their voice, but a lot of the time it's a game of translation, which is really fun. But I've been doing it for fifteen years, so if they show me symbols, I just know what they mean. Yeah, but sometimes you actually will hear them go like or actually sometimes talking. There's also recordings to me speaking other languages, which is fun. I can barely speak English, so you when I speak Vietnamese. That was interesting. But yeah, from everyone up here, especially the beautiful Maya, just it's a wholehearted, just sense of such gratitude that you're my mum. Thank you. And I know you mentioned you know, adoptive, like you know, I already thought you were superhuman before you said that. So the fact that you've given other children the opportunity in the chance. It's incredible. So thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: I don't know how you.
Speaker 1: I mean, I m up here about to lose it emotionally, so time already, no, no, and I'm just letting you have a.
Speaker 2: Drink while we don't, you know, feeling very emotional just listening to that.
Speaker 3: So you do so well.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Someone said I hate one. It says look behind you. I'm like, oh, really, are you standing there? There's nothing there? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Is that not yet?
Speaker 3: Oh God? Sometimes they touch you and it's sort of like, look all right, smoker, I'm just looking a deep drag of the Melboro red. Oh. I always I've been telling people this as well, because I've been doing readings obviously for about fifteen years. And you know, when you have a smoker crossover, you'll smell and taste it. But now people who vaped are starting to cross over. So I've gone from like heavy cigarettes to like raspberry mango as well. Like it's it's like, it's interesting, probably easier to pass. It's so much nicer, like it really is. Yeah, but yeah, there's definitely a very heavy smoker that comes forward who does reference, you know, unlike the beautiful girl who had lung cancer but didn't actually smoke. We've got I would say an older female because she's reverence in my grandmother who was also a chainsmoker, And to give me a name like Jewels, like Julie Julia Jewels. You might be in the crowd, or it could be her name. No, her name's the m a little bit more specific reference of like like having a timeshare in Port Douglas or something about I'm going back to Port Douglas. We had it booked. Ah, that's great, but I need a little bit more. Yeah, definitely had dishes with lung cancer and for seema. She just like founds a bit weird. But she opened up the casket and there was cigarettes in the casket, so she does reverence being buried with cigarettes. I'm probably through here. Great, No one can acts wonderful, No, give me a little bit more. It could also be your grandmother, but she's revencing my girl, my girl, which is also daughter or granddaughter. To be very fair, there's still yeah, there would be Julia Julian Julie in the family if you're not in the crowd directly, because obviously if you were it would make sense probably also through here a little bit to be fair, but probably Yeah, like I was about to say, up the stalls, she might have also choked. I just got hello, Julia. No, I my name's Georgia, Georgia, that's what I.
Speaker 6: Yes, No, but I have her grandma named June.
Speaker 3: Well that's my grandmother's name. Why didn't she that had to be and for seema or lung issues as reence have been buried with cigarettes.
Speaker 6: She passed away from lung cancer, but we cremated her with a packet of cigarettes.
Speaker 3: That's her form burial. Yeah, that would have smell grene.
Speaker 1: Yeah ah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah. So that's my fault because when she said jew, I instantly went into Julia Julian June. Yeah, I said, my grandmother, the chainsmoker, that is June. I just don't know. I didn't connect. Yeah, my grandmother who was a chainsmoker was June, and that's literally who she showed me and I didn't pick up on it. That's my fault. That's the lady who raised me basically with my mum. My father would love it to listen back to my life. He's like, oh I was there, Sorr, have you I know you're a younger lady, but she says it's time to up upskill, up level, it's time to graduate. But I don't know whether you like you don't feel like you're studying right now. I'm not.
Speaker 6: But I've just changed careers and I'm looking to study next year.
Speaker 3: Okay, so up level up skill will be change of careers.
Speaker 6: I've just got a promotion as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that can also be an up level up skill. She's good with people, even though she hates them. Wonderful. You're doing very well, Georgia.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Your grandmother and you very similar energy, like you're like it's like sisters in some ways, like a beautiful relationship. And this was only because she showed me my mum's mum. But this is mum's mum. Yeah, mom is coing forward on the left, which is usually the feminine side of the family. But yeah, my mum's mum was the chainsmoker as well. Congratulations on the upskill or the promotion. You going back to study next year. It's time to graduate, so it's sort of like you'd probably end up doing it quicker than you would expect in some ways. So I actually wanted to make you a nurse or something said with medical You're like, absolutely not. You've got a very healing energy to you, which I find interesting. What do you like now, I'm intrigued, even though I'm the psyche medium. What do you actually wanted to study a.
Speaker 6: Diploma in human resource management?
Speaker 3: THO, no, No, the opposite of the usually they sent me into a mental breakdown, So the opposite of a nurse.
Speaker 6: I've spent a lot of time in hospitals.
Speaker 3: That keeps you funny, yes, but it's less be from a work perspective. H yeah, So I don't know why she showed me America as well, So there could be something about the US company and quite strong there for you. Yeah, I am.
Speaker 6: Part of my promotion is looking after the US side of our business.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know whether you've been or not, but you actually will end up spending a bit of time there to be very fair, so not necessarily with this business. Like obviously you're a young lady at the moment, but there's still the reference of also living there, so it doesn't mean that you move over permanently or anything like that. But you like there's because I always wanted to and there's the element of sort of going back and forth, back and forth with the American flag, very strong connection with Seattle or even Florida to be very fair, Where is it Where in a mat are they based? Dallas takes it okay, Yeah, very drawn into Florida. And then the reference in the Pin Building, which is in Seattle. Yeah, there revens in two fifty, which is America's birthday this year, essentially well with their birthday every year. But it' said two hundred and fiftieth anniversse around July four. So if we're reference in America's birthday, just pay attention to lots of it would work around July four. I don't know what day that is, but like around that period, when does the promotion kick in?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 3: Oh, perfect, it already has perfect because I would say there's also probably evolution around them as well, because Grandma's getting very excited about like where you're heading and where you're going. So even though you're going back to study human resources and management, all that great, there's other parts to you though. This is the thing, like I don't want you to stop what you're doing, but everyone up there kind of wants to push you more into even like the healing aspect of things, like I would love you and no pressure, like you'll do it in your own journey of course, but I would love you to do a course in like reiki, like kinesiology, like something to do with energy work of the body, because it would naturally come to you very easily. Have you ever been to a meeting before?
Speaker 6: No, I haven't.
Speaker 3: Well that's rude. I'm right here, no mean no, but like yeah, it's sort of like it will find its way to you, and like, don't think that you can't do both, Like it doesn't have to mean that you stop everything that you're doing to then become a reiki master in bali, like you know, great if you do. You know, you don't have to do that. Don't drink the water if you go to bali. But it can also be like because it repents in a median strip. So it's sort of like when there's a medingship. It's the two roads either side, So it's sort of like involve what you're doing, but also involved the spiritual side of what you're doing. You're already good with people anyway, like we said, and relationships. This is juicy. R Mother wants to go into it, spill the t jone what she done. I thought you had a partner, which is interesting, you're single, I am, Yeah, you don't feel it, which is in you know you would remember, I'm sure, but stay away from five fox men, Okay, because she's like easy, don't have any Yeah, because there's a reference of the minders, or like when I reference a plane with orange outfit, it's five four essentially. Okay. I mean, I don't think your same sex attracted, but like, no, the girls will, like you're going to go through a state like you not personally will go through a stage. I'm not saying, but it's sort of like, don't be surprised through spring and summer where the girls just try and crack onto you a lot. Because what that is, let me explain, let me expin.
Speaker 1: So what it is.
Speaker 3: It's sort of like with past relationships, nothing against them, but it's been toxic masculine. Yeah, so it's probably why you broke up with them, or why you're not with them anymore, or why we just don't feel properly connected with them. And it doesn't mean that you're in the relationships with them. Can even be people that you like, or people that were connected, you know, that kind of vibe. So it's because the toxic masculine when the other way your energy is now because you've got the human and the spiritual side at one which we all do, yes, but yours is like waking master plus him. It's sort of like your soul is seeking the feminine, even though the conscious you doesn't want to be in a relationship with a woman. But like the lesbians on the other hand, we're like, oh, that'll be like circling like Piranhas as lesbians always lesbians in the crowd, So they're just referencing. It's the energy once, like the girls are like, oh, I love you Georgia, I love you daughter, Like I'm not interested. Masculine energy then comes in, but it's like safe masculine. I would not be surprised. And I don't know whether this has been anyone in the past, but there's something about a partner that comes in that's not Australian either. So it's sort of like, well, reverence are French. French women are good looking, the French men not so much. Any French men in the crowd. Yeah, so have you been to friends? I have but not recently. It's about friends coming in. Yeah, and you're smart enough, like just because David the medium said there's a french Man like if you meet someone else he's not French, Like, don't be like, oh I can't date you like you know, discern means is key. But yeah, I just think because of everything that you've got. And it's not meant to sound bad, but it's just because of everything that we've gone through, June just wants to have the element of the right energy company. Nothing wrong with being single, you know what I mean. It's fine. It's all about timing. What was that It's great? Yeah, well I agree, No, like I just tell myself that. No, it's great. No, I'm open. I'm open. Some would say too much. So yeah, just ride the wave because it's sort of like again, you're very guided by them, which we all are. Every single person in the crowd is guided by them us then so uh, also does another man coming forward for you as well? Suddenly it's not grandfather that it's younger. Uh do you have a brother by any chance? A side?
Speaker 6: I've got two older brothers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I'm connecting through them. So I sound like I'm sort of phishing for information here. But I don't know whether one of them had a friend that actually crossed over or something about like the connective because there's a younger man that comes forth that actually connects through your brother energy. I'm not giving you much to work with. O. Hold on and always reference in your mother. Now, let's mum had someone like a younger friend something crossover, but it's always no, it's the brother. Does mum have a brother? No? I didn't feel it, yeah, because I was like, could be mum's brother, But then like, why would your uncles friend come Forward's a bit random? Just a years or no, don't tell me anything. Do you know whether any of your brother's friends have crossover? For both of them? They have to be close though, so if it's distant, don't worry too much about it.
Speaker 6: A sibling but not a male. So my two older brothers are half brothers. But they had a younger sister who passed away when she was very young.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, when you said that the energy came into the site, but it's not her. Did you meet her? Yeah? We were really close. Yeah, yeah, perfect, because she's since you mentioned her, the energy went. But I've still got a man. So I know you said you were really close because I don't want to discount her who had the accidental drug overdose.
Speaker 6: My granddad's dad did, but that was like a very very long time ago.
Speaker 3: I would have been older. Yeah, yeah, sorry, I just thought the lady put yeah, because I think we might be piggybacking a little bit here because everything was making sense up until this part. But just quickly, because you've got this beautiful female that was the half sister. So were you biologically related to her or not? No? Yeah, that's I don't feel it. Yeah, so this was your half brother's sister. Yeah. Yeah, this is the thing because she actually looks at you kind of like not the girlfriend. But it's like a very like twin energy. And I know you mentioned when she was younger. It's kind of like I'm on well and then I'm better, but then I'm on well and then I cross. So it's kind of like a bit of a journey with her. Yeah. I'm not saying she had cancer, but it's a lot of internal heat again spreading. Yeah, she had leukemia blood cancer. Yeah, that's when my whole body's getting hot.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, so do you know who got the tattoo for her. No, no pressure, but like I've got reputation. No, she's just like grabbed my wrists and then tattooed through there. So just in case, No, it's already happened because she's already referencing it. Your brothers wouldn't have had one because you wouldn't know.
Speaker 6: I mean they could have. They get a lot of tattoos, but and they just yeah, just with her brother.
Speaker 3: Are they both her brothers?
Speaker 6: They're both her brothers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just wouldn't be surprised, and you can't validated. Don't worry. We'll all come back. Well, we actually are coming back next week, so that's fine. Yeah, so you come back next week. There's no seeds. But like if we can just there's something about like through there with a tattoo, and she's referencing for my man. So the man in this case will be brother. But I know you mentioned being connected with her, because she's raptims around you, and like as soon as you mentioned her, like the energy was as strong as they just went like a steam train straight towards you. It's not about her slippers or something about shoes or I don't know, she just grabbed my foot. I don't imagine you've got her slippers because that's a bit weird. Yeah, he says, I'm gonna keep talking, keep talking, keep talking to her. Yeah, okay, do you talk to spirit? No, well you should, because like I mean, we all should. Yes, it's not a criticism, but it's more like you're very energetically connected again, like more than you know. Yeah, so the more that you tap into that, it's kind of like with mirrots, she'd be a meet him within a week, sort of like your energetic healing journey will be very guarded by them at the same time. But yeah, from everyone up there and June, especially massage kids, I just want to go to the lady in front of you because I think we were piggybacking on. I can't even remember what we were talking about though. That's the only So.
Speaker 8: My grandmother is also June as well. It's funny. And I'm in the healing arts as well.
Speaker 3: You're in White So the healing arts. Oh beautiful.
Speaker 8: I did medical and two stuff. Yeah, and my brother had the accidental overdose.
Speaker 3: We were talking about, Yeah, Pavy, and he wasn't very old either. How old was he?
Speaker 2: Thirty?
Speaker 1: Two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I'm thirty nine, but yeah, he felt younger, a lot younger than me, to be very fair, he's kind of like a young thirty two. To be fair, there's a reference of again with him, though in particular, you've also got a grandmother coming forward to but yeah, by the time he gets r rah's a good chance unfortunately that they have crossed over. Where's the younger female though it was one of the grandmother's young when she crossed, because we've got like quite young for a grad mother. Yeah, because yeah, there's a younger, younger, older energy coming forwards. Obviously she'd be a lot older now, but yeah, younger when she passed. Brothers making his presence clear, it's sort of like there's like, I know, you said, accidents all over those but he doesn't want anyone to think that anything was deliberate with him, So it's sort of like, I'm not saying that. Well, he kind of is though, So it's sort of like whether people had questions around deliberate action with him, and he's like no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 8: My mother tells everyone he in a car accident because she's embarrassed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, he's not offended by that whatsoever, because it's you're not Greek, though, are you? Where's the Greeks we have?
Speaker 8: We don't. We've got something in us and.
Speaker 5: We don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't mind having a bit of I didn't say that out loud. It's fine, hmmm. I would say it probably gives because I mean, like, what does a Greek person look like? You don't look Greek, but like there's a repens of the Greek flag. I mean for very strongly with ancestry or heritage. Do we a DNA test? China will steal your DNA But that's okay. I didn't mind before I realized and he Chinese in the room.
Speaker 2: Sorry, we pretty much insulted everyone.
Speaker 3: Now, No, it's graat anyone else. Yeah, no, no, I'm from Melbourne.
Speaker 4: I love the Chinese.
Speaker 3: A lot of my friends growing up with Chinese still are. Yeah. So where he goes into it, it's the element of ye not wanting anyone to like because he understands that my mum loves me. But it's it's sort of like he also appreciates that, like even though this was a longer time ago, there's still that real anger or like kind of like from her, if that makes sense. I'm sorry to like put your mum on the spot like that, But there's sort of this element of like where she it's it's how do I translate that? It's based on guilt, but she will never admit it.
Speaker 8: Yes, we always found out that three of us were adopted at fifty.
Speaker 3: You found out at fifty. Yeah. See, I love this because, Okay, genetically you're not related, it means nothing. Our sole family is our whole family.
Speaker 8: We're all from the same mother. By the way, who's still alive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, so who adopted you.
Speaker 8: Our father, not our father, but yeah, another guy who is amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's about say because that then she's great because it's sort of like we're all from the same soul families. And then we all go back into the bucket of being whole, one big family. But inside the bucket there's little soul families everywhere. DNA is important, yes, but it's irrelevant and the biggest scheme of things, like you know, even with the beautiful lady up here that adopted children, they are your kids energetically, that part of your so whole family. You would have lived on a hundred lives before. So even though we reference the into adoptionary like that or you know, finding things out, he's laughing, so, I mean he finds it funny, but like it's sort of like since I put my hand up he grabbed it, I'm like, are we dancing? What are we doing? Yeah? So again, I know this was a message for someone else. I think it was with the sister, but it also with the element of mothers, the element of communication. Still you're very similar women, and you're like, great, thank you, But it's I love to look on your face. Well energetically like I don't know what she has a bit loud, I don't know what she looks like, but energetically there's still the elements to you like you. But there's still my blind anyway, had laser eye surgery that has regressed. So there's, yeah, the element of matching up. But he just so he had the accidental drug overdose. What what year did he cross over? Before you answer that this is something never used to bring this up. Now they bringing it up a lot, Sorry to put you on the spot. Did anyone in the family have HIV? He was a drug user, so maybe good point. No one else, Yeah, there's no way of validated anyway, because what he's doing for me is referencing the red ribbon with the bloodborne disease, so the HIV ribbon, there's just something going on there. It's not a warning either that anyone's going to contract it. I don't. I mean, I assume it still can't get it. But I know the West is you know, as a gay man, I know the West has basically eliminated it and for a lot of ways or stop it from spreading. This is something about that coming up. I know there's no way we can validate this, and I don't want to say it on his behalf. There just could have been bloodborne illness due to needles.
Speaker 8: Yeah, absolutely, and probably it's likely.
Speaker 3: That I'm not likely, but it's a higher risk. Of course, his energy is sort of taking it a little bit of a step back, but he keeps playing kisses. It's just the emment of like, more than anything else, kind of understanding what the family goes through or the he calls you the march At Simpson of the family, so it's kind of like you're the glue that holds it. Yeah, I love that you love it, But like he says, March has better hair. What's your head look like?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: He looks lovely.
Speaker 8: I actually asked on the way here driving, I said, can you confirm definitely how you died was a drug overdose or was a car? And you absolutely confirm that for.
Speaker 3: It's drug overdose?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: But he calls you the glue that holds everything together, which is the March Simpson. So it's be easy. Any normal the white sorry, any normal one, definitely normal one.
Speaker 8: And then my life's weird too, so it's all good.
Speaker 3: It's what's weird though? You know what I mean? Like I'm a gay conservative that talks of the dead, like you know, it's the word. So it's it's, yeah, just the real reference to take care of yourself because in that is how we do everything else, because it's sort of like you've done this your whole life, I don't doubt. But it's the element of how we put everyone before us. And it's sort of like through the chapters say that again, the chapters of my Sister. Oh so it's sort of like where you're out in life now, it's like be selfish because you're not actually selfish, no what like, but to putting like and it's putting ourselves first. Doesn't mean we're selfish. It means that we're feeling our cup to be better for everyone else around us and to actually be more used to them, be more loving to them, especially as parents, like you know, it's a very hard thing for parents to do in particular, and then we feel all burnt out and are you know, we feel like we're always doing things wrong and it's like a you're doing the best, so just be easier. But yeah, it's all about communication with your mother energy at the moment. But she's just a little bit shut down.
Speaker 8: And when was last time you spoke fourteenth of my what time I ran her for a birthday? She does a silent things. Her narcissis yeah, which is okay.
Speaker 3: You can't control it, but yeah, yeah, but it because even with that, it's it's still keeping the flow or keeping communication open. This is actually revert ratings for everyone in the audience. So this is everyone that maybe does feel a little bit of strange from family or parents. It's sort of like you can only do what you can do. Oh, there goes my kidney element of drug use again that affected the kidneys, which is interesting, but it could also be medication that affects the kidneys. There's still a reference of my sisters in the crowd. Oh no, maybe it's a brother, which one. I just had Courtney jump straight off the stage. I don't want to interrupted. You've wrapped her arms around you. Yeah, mum, yeah, just went She's like, yeah, yeah, there's a little bit of backstory for the crowd. Courtney a beautiful girl the crossover in Bali and her lovely mum and sister in the front row. And I've read for her sister before. Courtney stresses me out. She's so like energetic. She goes, my mum knows everything about me, probably no pressure, but you probably know more about Courtney than any other parent would ever know about their daughter. It's like she probably just told you literally everything. Yep. But that's why she just wants to send love to both. Yea, and as I mentioned, we've got that my sister is well you are the sister, yes, but she says she gave crash that. To be fair, I think it actually could be for a man his sister's in the crowd, his sister is in spirit. Let me, I'm not really giving you much to work with. She may have had issues again with blood cancers or blood born illness, or something to do with the kidney's. What else affects the kidneys? I don't even know, because my right kidney's getting Oh she's reverberated. The pain's my ovaries, my ovaries. Don't laugh twenty twenty six. You don't know. You'll go to prison in Victoria for laughing at that joke. M I'm really not giving the men in the crowd very much to work with. But it's very specific. But I'm going to say, maybe it's sister that that ovarian or uterine cancer. Does that make sense with any of the guys, because he's all right there, perfect, yeah, right where Courtney was. You can all see her, can't you? Yeah? No, well, yeah, we'll keep it there. Where's the lady in spirit though, that still had issues with like pancreas? Is that what you're gonna say? Yeah, because IM getting a very sharp pain that's reverbrating from the kidney through here again. But then it's the reference of yeah, the sister had ovarian cancer, which would be brother, Yeah, the brother and you the sister had ovarian cancer? Who was I hate us some questions. So I'm the psychic co meeting. But who's the woman.
Speaker 6: My non my grandmother?
Speaker 3: No, nah, yeah you color Bracy uh no.
Speaker 7: In the south though, yes she's from the south, not Cicily, no near Naples, pure Ginnie.
Speaker 3: That means nothing. Yeah, because I find out, Yeah, my brother, which is obviously this is already I'm not asking anyone saying Emily and Nicholas, Emily and Nicholas, wonderful. We have to put Nicholas on the spot. Apparently, it's not that you were dragged along, but you're here, so thank you. No, the one whose live life we have to sort out. Apparently, is there no pressure? You've got a girlfriend? No, I don't girls. Something about the girls, the girls, the girls. And then Nonna is referencing obviously siblings, so same Nona ah and the pancreas issue referencing of looking after mum and dad as well. Where's the parents of energy and spirit? Though did not like not raise you, but there's a real reference of yeah, yeah nonea did raise us as we were kids, yeah, which is very close. Yeah, because that's the thing because it's kind of again like how we're referending my maternal grandmother how she basically raised me. Yeah, but then there's a real there's kind of like another parents of energy and spirit. It could also be grandfather. But don't tell me anything. Just I want to go back to the Ovarian because I know it's a very random thing to bring up, can you ladies, because we're piggybacking here because Courtney says, Mum, you get to get checked who it's not a warning? Or when did you laws have a perapsman? But like don't have to answer that in front of one hundred people, but like unless you wanner, but like keep on top of health. It's not a warning. Is that just because we'll keep the microphone with the beautiful Emily? But as anyone, oh I thought you put your hand up. I'm just as any have not you County, But have you ever had issues with like reproductive health? Is anyone in the family like ovarian something like that? Your mum you're now yeah, yeah, I know, yeah, okay, well yeah, well she is because there they're all references the feminine health with the element of inspirital looking after health. Now, as a disclaimer, I you did mention that your beautiful grandmother had recently crossover. But this is her way of making her presence clearve by bringing up something that I didn't know. So that's just a Connie O. Bods are out of the way. My god, it's like, you don't do that to your grandma. Yeah, that's just sad way of saying hello. Now we'll just jump back and forth, I think, because I mean she's not I mean she will be at dinner later on. I guarantee it. She can pay you she wants now. She said to fuck that. Yeah, yeah, she said, not the first time I've done a runner. I've never done one because I'd be too guilty. Now, Emily is like, faction me. You're completely clear. So where are you at in your journey?
Speaker 5: I've been in remission for six years.
Speaker 3: Amazing great to hear. Obviously, Yes, that does deserve a cup. Continue to get checked, obviously, just because Day with the medium says it's fine. I mean I'm probably more correct than doctors. But like you know, nowhere you go attached to me whatsoever, of course, but you're all good. Now, brother, what's with me? I don't know. You're making me nervous, ZERI why are we bringing this up? I'm not worried for you. But again, male health is prominent. So male health is prosat and testicular. So like, obviously you're a younger man, but what's that what happened? My uncle's recently just got diagnosed with prostate cancer. Yeah, so it's not a warning to you, but it's just in the family recently. He's just pretty minor though. Does he know what stage he's at. Yeah, it's very early on good because the top of it. So yeah, perfect, because not that we discount, but no one is worried by that. Okay, so as you are very well aware, obviously males in our family can get Is he not biologically related? He is, No, he's he's on yeah, yeah, because they just knock him out of the family that side. Yeah yeah yeah, sometimes that's when we marry into the circle.
Speaker 6: But like.
Speaker 3: I'll see where we go with that. Yeah. So I mean again, I don't want to like sound like a broken record, but just came on top of male health. It's not a warning, but there's especially unfortunately given that your sister's had a journey at such a younger age and sort of like experience is working on clear and the energy, so no one has to go through it again. Also eyesight for you, Nicholas as well. So I don't like, like my whole left eye just kind of went a bit weird. So just get tested if you don't wear glasses already or contacts obviously and none. That's very insistent about sorting out relationships. Could be worse. I mean that's the thing. I feel like she do well at it. The whatsape. It could be worse. Yeah, yeah, i'd be she picked the right girl. How is Nonna the right? How is Nonna? Since you asked, she goes not about me, not about me, She's Yeah. It sort of leads in and this is a great way to conclude, actually because it leads into even what we were talking about before. She says, completely free. I have my mind back, my memory back. Now it's not to say that shadows amazor dementia, but towards the end of her time on Earth, it's this is real element of like, oh, just like worn out, which most older people, you know, they I'm thirty nine and tired, because I know she had pancreatic cancer anyway, but it's sort of this validation about like I'm just back to being me and she's very strong willed, like you know that Italian fiery grandmother.
Speaker 5: It wasn't cancer, It wasn't cancer.
Speaker 3: What was it? My pancrea titus.
Speaker 6: Pancrea titus.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the whole pankres is on fire. Still.
Speaker 5: It happened really quickly.
Speaker 3: It was like two days, and she was just gone, yeah, well that's the thing because once the pancres gets inflamed, it's just yeah, unfortunately, like you know, you can also survive it, but when you're older and there's other things going on, she's still even't th in cancer, which is interesting. So now we touched on this before anything with the kidneys, because my whole kidney is getting really sore again. And then that's what led into the ovariant. It's not a warning for you, like I'm not worrying. But she still says, no, the cancer, the cancer, the cancer or the no one's birthdays right now, is it? Because like it's cancer. When does cancer season beginning? I don't know. I'm not an astrologer. It's like, now, nothing's so funny. She's like, no, no, no. I keep wanting to bring her into talk and she goes, I'm good, I'm good, I'm good.
Speaker 6: Come on, m hm.
Speaker 3: You go into that going to that because she's also says no, but what about the car? And I'm like, what about the car?
Speaker 1: Ah?
Speaker 3: So one of you something about did anyone just buy a new car? Wanting to a new car, because she's referencing issues with the car. What's coming? So it might not be having anyone. This is fun because there's something about how we get the the the what like the steering issues or the tire issues. And she says, but they're okay, but I need them to know I'm with them in that. So it's not a warning of a crush or anything like that. But there's something about unless it was a crush recently, But it's not a warning like I said, But there's something about steering or tires. What's going on with your currently? Because she's actually drawing in nothing sails but she's going straight to you with that.
Speaker 4: I barely drive it.
Speaker 3: Probably a good thing. Now we're piggybacking again. Who had issues with the car? Are we piggybacking next to you?
Speaker 9: We have an issue with our car and it's making a noise when you turn left, like a weird like it's making a strange noise that no one can figure out where it is.
Speaker 3: I missed that part of it all ahead was you go, there's like.
Speaker 9: A noise when you slight turn left. It's my husband's new car, and we don't know what the noise is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how new is it? Though?
Speaker 4: It's like he got it probably a month ago.
Speaker 3: Because they've everything now. Okay, so we're just jumping around like crazy. This is where Red's fall apart at the end.
Speaker 4: And you said cancer. My mom died of cancer and her birthday was.
Speaker 3: Last weekend, so we're piggy backing into it all. It's no coincidence that we're sitting in everyone near each other. Yeah, so just with the car, Sorry Emily, but yeah, massive gets your nick Mom said she should have got the black one car by the way, not man.
Speaker 4: Well my husband is black, so.
Speaker 3: Her husband is black. Where is he?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, yeah, so she would laugh at that.
Speaker 3: Well you didn't get the black one? Well done, I try. But you know, it was so funny because when I said car, not man, she went, I'm like, I didn't think anything of it, but your husband is what's his heritage? Toyros State Islanders love that, no wonder my feet feels anchored Instagram, So when I read people that have indigenous heritage, either directly or in the circle, it's like your feet kind of get really heavy. It's really interesting, So Islander. And now with the car, even though it's brand new, it is something to a.
Speaker 9: Steering Yeah, he's had it in a couple of times and they don't really know what's wrong with it, Like.
Speaker 3: How could you not? It's a cart, like it's not as complicated as a human body. Uh not ELETTERC. I haven't seen plugging it in, but I don't have to. It's kind of like the diagnostics, they're not doing it properly. So it's sort of like if we plug the car in new cars obviously once you plug them into the computer, they give you the diagnostics of everything. What's the brand America? So yeah, okay, well how great that you've got a brand new merk And they're like, well, you don't know what's going on? Yeah, what colors? The cart's not? Black? Is white? White? Okay? Great? Well one of you, well it's like you and your husband black and white. So anyone else that I can have a fend tonight. Yes, I think I've really covered every base now I think that's great. This will get cut out of No, it won't be fun good for engagement. Actually, now, mum, where's her ring? Do you have it on you?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Perfect? She just grabbed my finger really tightly. Talk about the ring. Take that as validations that she knows that you're wearing it. Have it. It needs a clean but I can't see it it does. What is it?
Speaker 4: It's her it's a sapphire. Oh it looks twenty first ring.
Speaker 3: Looks very shiny, looks all right? And your bracelet. What's the meaning behind that? Because she's very drawn into that.
Speaker 4: Nothing, my boy's got that from mother's day.
Speaker 3: Mother's day. Perfect. No, she's referencenting her watch that I didn't wear. Do you have her? What you've got? You wearing Courtney's watch? Okay, we're all one big family here, aren't we. Yeah. Courtney is so funny. She's like, give it to the lady behind you, and she's like, no, don't do that. I'm like, what, like, I don't think first of all, you mu's not going to give away the watch, and I think the lady behind it once Courtney's watch, be fair. M h, Your mum just just holds onto your face so tightly, and then it's it's so ridiculous because then Courtney sees her do the same thing, and then Courtney grabs yours like this. Yeah, they're all they're all waving at me, which is Spirit's way of saying, let us alone. So yeah, from the car will get sorted in two weeks, so the noise might actually stop or a mechanic might actually work it out. But you know, either way, hopefully the cheaper option. But yeah, from everyone up here and for everyone through here, especially you and of course you kids. Thank you. Oh my gosh, well done. The final reading that goes for half an hour.
Speaker 1: Please give David.
Speaker 3: As you guys are the best. I wanted to take a video, but I've left my phone somewhere. Do you have your phone on you?
Speaker 2: I don't have my phone on me. That's all right, Yeah, we can grab Kanis.
Speaker 3: You're not getting this back.
Speaker 1: Tell us what you feel within your body when you're doing these ratings.
Speaker 2: He's just tiktoking while we're having a chat. Hi everyone everyone.
Speaker 3: Way, Oh, I'm definitely putting music over the top of that because I just went and there it's hi. So what I feel thank you.
Speaker 2: Content queen, thank you.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to get better. You know you're going to get free holidays on Instagram unless you start posting content. No. So yeah, when I read it like it is a game of translation, so like and because I've been doing it for fifteen years that they show me symbols like you no exactly what they mean, but it's emotions, smell, side like all the senses I feel all at once, and it's like speaking another language whilst also talking my language. So it's my brain is nuts. But you know, someone has a heart attack, my heart will get sore. If they want to reference emotion, they'll show me memories as well, so essentially uses my brain like a library. But again it's also with this and you know, not that I discount it or not give it the credits. It deserves a lot of communication issues suddenly from them. But I'm so used to it now but it's just overwhelming peaceful feeling and now I just feel it all the time, to the point where maybe I don't even feel it or consciously feel it. I remember at the start, when I first started being a medium, I was like, oh, I just feel so like you don't feel human. It's really interesting.
Speaker 4: So yeah, interesting.
Speaker 2: Do you feel fatigued after you read on events like this?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Actually so again I'm used to it, but like especially when you do a big crowd, it's it's kind of like you've just run a marathon, like you're really tired, but your brain is like, oh but I also have add so you know, undiagnosed. TikTok told me so, yeah, you feel very tired but awake. And again it's it's again not like a normal feeling. And that's how I know that it's kind of it's it's like a spiritual hangover, but it's not a negative whatsoever.
Speaker 1: And those ailments that you're feeling throughout that are they are they passing?
Speaker 4: So are they link?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Once once it gets a knowledge that stops. Yeah, thank god for that, I know, especially that I think was yeah that yeah, through that that was Oh it was even with your beautiful daughter that was really strong when she was referencing her brother.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's beautiful.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you so much for all of what you shared. It was absolutely amazing. You know the name of the podcast is things you Can in Here, So I want you to share a bit of a things you can't and hear inspiration for everyone here who may be navigating some type of grief right now and who can just get some guidance from your words.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, the most important thing is to remember and even with what we've been able to do tonight, it's the validation and proof that your loved ones are always with you and there's nowhere else that they would rather be. As you know with our loved ones, So continue the conversation with them. You could talk in your head, you can talk out loud. They will hear you. Ask them for signs, acknowledge anniversaries, birthdays, every time you've got one. They're there already, and you know inevitably we're all going home.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening to the show. What did you think and what did you feel?
Speaker 1: Let us know by leaving me a message on the things you can't unhear Instagram community page and if you can give us some ratings love on your favorite listing platform