Speaker 1: Pay Adelaide In twenty twenty three, we've supersized your morning.
Speaker 2: The boys are back. It's better Lam and Bell.
Speaker 1: There's a couple of other Adelaide legends joining the Nova Morning lineup this year.
Speaker 3: And.
Speaker 2: This is an interesting change.
Speaker 1: Ben Liam and Bell from six AM and now Jodyotti and Andrew Hayes seven till nine, My Friends, the Last Double the Fine a much better looking bad show than recent years.
Speaker 3: Significantly. Actually, it all starts now.
Speaker 2: Yes, good morning.
Speaker 4: We are than you, guys, and it's good to be chatting to you this morning on day three.
Speaker 3: With the new kids on the block, but not the good.
Speaker 5: Ones that sing like real bangers. But we are new kids nonetheless.
Speaker 4: In KOTV, in ko TV, as I preferred to record in their latter stages.
Speaker 5: You're a show off because I was trying to think of the acronym in my head and I couldn't believe at you just rolls off the tongue the old abies birds doesn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course straight too. Look, it's good to be here, Joe. It's because I still finding our feet.
Speaker 2: Team.
Speaker 4: We're learning so much about each other and our listeners. Everyone's getting involved. Thirteen twenty four to ten text line as well. Oh fall double o nine nine nine my nine.
Speaker 5: It's been busy, like a real speed dating vibe about us, isn't it get to know us real quick.
Speaker 2: And we'd like to get to know you everyone else?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I'd love to do that.
Speaker 2: What have you speed data before?
Speaker 3: I've never have?
Speaker 4: I nicecause that sounds like an awkward situation.
Speaker 5: Oh can you imagine sitting there trying to get to know someone in like fifteen seconds?
Speaker 3: Embarrassing? I can't think of anything worse. Just quietly, I've.
Speaker 4: Got one for you. What text line? This one says so good to have Jody back on the radio. I used to listen to her on nix. There's a lot of texts and a lot of messages coming through of that ILK, which is really nice.
Speaker 7: That's lovely.
Speaker 3: Thank you, that's really nice feedback.
Speaker 4: And also I've just been looking at some of the comments again on the advertisement.
Speaker 3: Something articles tring do it why as well?
Speaker 4: All the comments about you love. This one says Hayes is a soaking wet blanket. Not a wet blanket, not a damp blanket. It's so soaking wet blankets.
Speaker 3: Oh that's horrible. You're Oh you're not.
Speaker 5: It's so defensive when people say horrible things, particularly about you, because you're.
Speaker 3: Not a blanket and you're not soaking and you're not wet.
Speaker 4: But as said, if youre going to do something, to do it properly. So if you're going to be your blanket, that's a little bit moist than go hard.
Speaker 2: Yes, it needs to be soaking.
Speaker 5: To know someone said you sounded like you should be delivering a ulibhit.
Speaker 2: It's all good, solid feedback. Strikers in good form.
Speaker 4: But see the boys up and about again last night put on over two hundred, big winner over the Renegades, our boy Chris Lan's sixty nine.
Speaker 2: Not out. They're on far in the top three.
Speaker 3: Good number to finish on two, isn't it classic?
Speaker 5: Yep? Hey, big show coming up, Hazy, Are you schnitting me your chance to win a one hundred dollars schnit house?
Speaker 7: About you?
Speaker 5: This is where one of us tells the truth, one of us tells a lie, and you, as the listener, have to work out who's being honest and who's been just eightful Hazy This week got a bit of hate on the TiSER website you also got a bit of hate from a very unlikely source.
Speaker 3: We need to talk about that as well.
Speaker 5: And yesterday we promised you Sam Smith tickets. We've got them to give away, and we also promised a very big announcement.
Speaker 3: Are you ready for it?
Speaker 4: Let's get into it. It's time for a little version of ask us Anything where I'm going to fink some questions at you.
Speaker 2: You've got to be open and honest.
Speaker 5: Why do I have to Why do I have to answer the questions? Why can't I ask you the question?
Speaker 4: Because you're the big dog, You're the voice of reason, so true and what you say sticks?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, And if you've got some intriguing questions as well. Text line O full double nine nine one nine, I'll start celebrity hall pass.
Speaker 2: Who have you got?
Speaker 4: And have you had had an open conversation with your beautiful husband Greg about this?
Speaker 6: Umm?
Speaker 3: Not really?
Speaker 5: But it's unwritten that I should be allowed to have sex with David Beckham?
Speaker 3: Really should I ever get the opportunity written?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: He doesn't need to be spoken about David Beckham.
Speaker 4: That's just the rule, which is strange because his first name is David and not greet because you've got a strong history with gregs.
Speaker 2: We know that, yes we do. But there you go. David Beckham.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't he with David?
Speaker 2: Who would say no? Who the hell would say no to David Beckham?
Speaker 3: As long as he didn't talk?
Speaker 2: Just lets him down a little, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: I'd be like this. I'd be like David, David, there's no need for words. That's okay.
Speaker 4: You can see him coming towards you. You're trying to whisper something. No no, no, no, no no no. That's going to do so much more damage than you think. Okay, lets just stop David. All right, David Beckham, that's a good one.
Speaker 5: Hello, Jody, get out, Dave.
Speaker 2: Not good enough? Greg can't pick me up?
Speaker 3: Put your shirt back on?
Speaker 2: That was quick, Jodey, what happened? Didn't got a plan? Should we get backers?
Speaker 5: In the mood?
Speaker 7: David?
Speaker 2: You were?
Speaker 3: I told you one rule? Don't talk?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: This one come through via the text line I fell two for double O rather nine or nine nine on nine? Now They rattled off the text line of a previous employer again and stuff. Career aspirations? Did you always want to do media?
Speaker 3: I like when I think about it.
Speaker 5: I always wanted to work around sport because I always played sport growing up. And then I got I don't know why, I don't I don't know why I did this, but I started studying nursing, really for six months. I did six months of nursing on the Gold Coast. And then do you know what they do to They put you in the like the elderly homes, just to really weed out who was serious about caring for other people.
Speaker 3: And then I worked out pretty quick smart. I wasn't that.
Speaker 2: Competitiveent you weed you got weeded out. How did Jody go over the old folks?
Speaker 5: Yeh?
Speaker 2: Last of the morning?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Could you?
Speaker 5: Gareth needs a shower in room twenty four, Jody, can.
Speaker 3: You just go and attend to Naked eighty nine? Roll Gareth? No, I don't want to. I'm going to hide around the corner and read the whip. Say that's what I'm going to do.
Speaker 4: And by the way, Gareth knows you're coming to and he's ready for it. He's a bit of a character, Gareth. That's how we refer to him. I've got one for iswel.
Speaker 5: Gareth didn't hate young blondes, you know, from the nursing.
Speaker 4: Of course he didn't. Jodi pulled out and they said him Darren. He was very upset with that last question. Do you find your co worker or co workers attractive? And this is a fun, safe environment. There's a lot of new people here. Should we go through them all individually?
Speaker 3: Zoey Dooey's hot? I do find her attracted?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: The producer, Oh boy, there you go, good solid honesty.
Speaker 5: So are you what about cut There's no question about that.
Speaker 2: Cute as button.
Speaker 3: Ye, he's no Gareth.
Speaker 2: He speaks. He speaks much better than David Beckham. He's got that coming for him as well.
Speaker 5: So are you essentially asking me if I think you're hot?
Speaker 3: Is that what you're asking?
Speaker 4: Hey, this was a question that came through via the text line. This is a question via the people.
Speaker 5: So when I pick up my phone and look at the text line, it says, hazy, do you think I'm hot? I?
Speaker 2: Thank goodness I sent that text to the right person.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, can I be completely honest.
Speaker 7: With this one.
Speaker 5: I've always thought you were hot always. We've worked together for a long time Channel seven, Channel ten. We've gone to a lot of press conferences together.
Speaker 7: Do you.
Speaker 8: Spaking story?
Speaker 2: This town so much is huge?
Speaker 5: Oh God, Prince Harry is the gift that keeps on giving. So it's He's booked out today and it's on Amazon and it's gone number one already. It's gone gangbusters. I think we were looking at buying the audio book.
Speaker 3: How much does it cost? Do you know, Sean ep.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well we just jumped on and bought an audible subscription.
Speaker 3: So oh we've got a subscription book. Did I pay for that? How much did that cost me?
Speaker 2: The bills in the mouth?
Speaker 4: Okay, you didn't even say how much? Was just take my money? I want to listen.
Speaker 5: Hey for it, and now I want to know how much it costs the Royal family.
Speaker 3: This is an amazing story.
Speaker 5: Believes Prince Harry has been kidnapped by a cult of psychotherapy and Meghan Markle. According to a report, a Royal sources told The Independent that the family fears it has.
Speaker 3: Fully lost him to cult like beliefs.
Speaker 5: It clearly blames on his California actress wife Markle.
Speaker 4: I'm not a good man at reading social situations, but I get the feeling that Meghan Markle is not popular within the Royal family. Are you picking up that vibe that was?
Speaker 3: That was fairly perceptive. I think what about this?
Speaker 5: The influx of cyclists on Adelaide's roads and the lead up to the tool down under has triggered a polea from police, the writers and drivers to learn the rules.
Speaker 4: You've become a psychost I have some at the minutes, and I've been riding my bike everywhere to and from work for.
Speaker 2: The last three or four weeks and it's brutal out there.
Speaker 5: Let me pull back the curtain here for a moment. You had a car when you were at Sihead and they said you can give that back.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 4: They said, you give that back, thanks, that is not your property. Get out immediately. I said, well, I've got a bike at home, so look to jump into this world. You get some really really solid looks from motorists, like there's an instant disrespect.
Speaker 5: So I'm the opposite. I respect cyclist and I don't want to hit one. So if I see a cyclist, I will I'm one of those people that viers so wide around them because I'm just terrified of clipping one.
Speaker 2: That's good. We don't want to be clipped by you, no, So thanks for playing ball.
Speaker 3: You haven't invested in the Liker yet, No.
Speaker 2: And that's not something I wo'll jump down.
Speaker 4: I am looking forward to though eventually if I do get on like a train, putting on the clip clops as well and just clipping and clopping my way from cafe to cafe.
Speaker 2: Late.
Speaker 3: Thanks very nice.
Speaker 5: Also, there's been a threat from Extinction Rebellion the protesters that they will do some said protests at the start lines of several tour down under Legs.
Speaker 2: So just on that. I mean, you know me pretty well, Joey.
Speaker 4: Do you think that the environmentalists and someone like myself would be the type of people who would come together and catch up and have fun conversations over a couple of biers? What are these guys and what are they all about?
Speaker 3: Do you know yourself?
Speaker 5: Do you think you could have an educated conversation with someone about climate change?
Speaker 4: Well, I just don't want them to glue themselves to the table and it's time to pay the bill.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what they're going to do.
Speaker 5: They'll glue themselves to the pavement and then they call the fieries and the cops and then they come and they bring what is essentially nail polish remover to unglue them from the road, and then they arrest them and off they go.
Speaker 2: Is it fair to say they're not sending a message of just being annoying.
Speaker 5: Well, they can be annoying when they disrupt traffic at peak ow.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Absolutely.
Speaker 5: Let's go from climate change to a really smooth segway to The Bachelor, which is back on Channel ten last. Okay, so, if you don't know, there are three one, not two, but three bachelors this year on the show.
Speaker 3: One of them Felix.
Speaker 5: Who's your quintessential six bit like you hazy, six foot, chisel jaw, dark hair, like real handsome, sort of cat bit.
Speaker 2: Alopecia is what.
Speaker 3: We're talking You have alopecia? Felix does not.
Speaker 5: Okay, he doesn't have patches in his beard and on his head anyway, So Felix ruffled some feathers last night at one of the cocktail parties by putting on a full show.
Speaker 3: He lifted up a blanket and then had like.
Speaker 5: A bit of a pash with Tilly, and then one of the other bachelors were like, hey, man, rein it in. Oh my god, guys, how are youse.
Speaker 4: There's still other people hair, oh care, Come on, like, seriously, you know what this is all about. You're either on there to get a profile. Who's genuinely going on the Bachelor these days and saying I am looking for true love.
Speaker 2: It's not really.
Speaker 4: It doesn't feel like the most organic place to find true love.
Speaker 2: So I think.
Speaker 4: Feelix is doing what most other people would do in that situation.
Speaker 2: He's sampling all the fruits.
Speaker 5: Would you go in there and try and get as many passions as you could?
Speaker 3: Would that be your aim? I mean, I know you're happily married.
Speaker 5: With small children, but let's put that aside from one moment.
Speaker 3: Would you, if you were.
Speaker 5: On the Bachelor, just really mack on with as many of the girls as you could see.
Speaker 2: I get so awkward seeing vision of myself dancing.
Speaker 4: I can't imagine how awkward would be to watch vision of myself pashing on.
Speaker 2: That's why I wouldn't want to.
Speaker 5: Well, one of the girls, bachelorette, Ella, didn't like it. She tapped out of all the madness and she sent herself home because she's like.
Speaker 3: You know what, I'm just emotionally not reny.
Speaker 7: In my past, my boyfriend did cheat on me.
Speaker 6: I'm obviously not emotionally ready for this, so I've got to be bashed by just well, is.
Speaker 4: It confusing that you can't instantly find true love in a contest where you're competing with tens of other women for just three men's of What show?
Speaker 3: Did you think you signed up for? Ella? What show? For goodness sake, it is a competition. You're up against twenty other chicks. He's going to pash other people. I'm ready, Well, don't go on the show. We love feedback.
Speaker 5: However, you like to laugh at people who say nasty things to you online, so we don't.
Speaker 3: No, I don't, I don't. I like it. It hurts my heart.
Speaker 5: Someone said this morning that you were like a soaking wet blanket.
Speaker 4: Not a wet blanket, like a blanket that's been absolutely just doused in water.
Speaker 2: Just soaking wet blanket, a little keyboard warrior.
Speaker 5: So let's hear ourselves up, shall we? With some nice feedback? Hey, Michael, you've given us a call.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Hey guys, tell you good thank you.
Speaker 9: I just want to say thank you for being on the radio at seven am. It makes it makes it easier.
Speaker 2: Good on you, Michael, from a beauty part of the world as well, Golden Road. It's good to have you on board.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it is telling the old boom bugs, you know that old dial beings. I always have that on over and that's it.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 4: You know who that sets a good vibe with. I think Nova Boy likes the cruise around with a boom box as well.
Speaker 3: He certainly does.
Speaker 5: And then Michael, when you're done with the boombox, you pick up your little sony walkman and get.
Speaker 3: Around with that for the rest.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, I wish I still have one of them the day.
Speaker 3: They kind of retro now, aren't they.
Speaker 9: Michael, Yeah, they have. I remember I had one from an older one and I had to hold it straight to walk around. If they didn't hold it straight, it would skip the stom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you tipped it over the shop.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so you just had to walk around with your hands straight.
Speaker 10: Up in the Yeah.
Speaker 3: It was like a platter of food, was it?
Speaker 2: And then somehow put out still keep this cool vibe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, as you walk around up within two heads in front of your holding diment, it's even possible.
Speaker 4: Good on you, Michael, you go so in the drawer. Michael is for Novus free for twenty three. Just get yourself on the air, to get yourself in the drawer to have you Bill's car covered for a good year or so.
Speaker 2: Let's get into this all alive, all right.
Speaker 4: So this Joe's is where how absolutely extraordinary young producers.
Speaker 2: Zoe comes in.
Speaker 4: She does some research and she just sort of tells us a bunch of people who are very, very notable who might have just sort of slipped under the radio after the last a couple of years.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, And so she will chuck some names at us, and we and everyone who's playing along at home have to work out if they are as the name of the segment suggests, dead or alive.
Speaker 3: So we welcome, thank.
Speaker 7: You, good morning all be ready.
Speaker 6: I'm feeling good about today. We started off strong for Hazy. It's three to one. How the score stands now from a last round. Not a super strong performance from Joe's. So we're over mate, it's going to be ractified today.
Speaker 5: I reckon, you're like one of those horses at the Magic Millions on the Gold Coast yesterday.
Speaker 3: Just went bang, read your own race.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ten kilometers down the Gold Coast Highway, I went.
Speaker 6: I'm feeling good for you today, Joe, So are we ready?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Good? Feeling good? Yeah?
Speaker 7: First up?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 7: Ray Charles.
Speaker 1: Jack to come.
Speaker 6: Back an American sing American singer, songwriter, and pianist. He is regarded as one of the most iconic and influential singers in history, knowing for Hit.
Speaker 7: The Road, Jack Can't Stop Loving You.
Speaker 6: Born nineteen thirty in September, Dead or alive, hazy, Let's kick off with the reigning champh Jeez.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm sorry, unbelievable good of this game, so it's ridiculous, so I'll give you the answer here. Unfortunately, Joe, so he passed away.
Speaker 2: Okay, so there you go. You've good Jades.
Speaker 7: What do you reckon?
Speaker 5: Right? Well, I just firstly want to commend you for the way you pronounced pianist.
Speaker 3: You did very well. Thank You'll be real careful with that word pianist.
Speaker 2: What's the version?
Speaker 3: Well, it sounds a bit like something else, isn't it.
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Anyway, he's dead, Like what.
Speaker 7: All right? Both thinking dead?
Speaker 6: Yep, correct, he's dead. He died in two thousand and three following health battles.
Speaker 7: It's come to liver failure, bumma.
Speaker 4: The only problem with what we're doing here is when we successfully both say that someone's dead and we get it right, we have a little celebration.
Speaker 7: It is green. Well, feels wrong, We'll jump into another one.
Speaker 2: But Ray doesn't know.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 7: Number two, Bill Gates along.
Speaker 2: I'm Bill Gates, chairman of Microsoft.
Speaker 6: William Henry Gates the Third an American business magnate and philanthropist and co founder of Microsoft, born in nineteen fifty five.
Speaker 7: Dead or alive.
Speaker 2: You got first, Joe.
Speaker 3: He'll still with us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bill is still with us.
Speaker 4: Definitely. I feel like we would have heard something. It will be huge when Bill Gates passed away. I don't think Bill's that all?
Speaker 7: Is he He is alive. That's a success story for both of you.
Speaker 3: Actually, Yes for Bill, Bill the life of someone.
Speaker 6: So that one tripped me up because of Steve Jobs. To me, they're the same person.
Speaker 5: I was thinking, Yes, yes, Zoey, I'm with you all right?
Speaker 6: One, all yeah, one, all for this one and last but not least.
Speaker 7: Larry King, Oh next.
Speaker 2: Larry King Live.
Speaker 6: An American television and radio host. Over his career, he's hosted over fifty thousand interviews, most popular for Larry King Show and Larry King Live. Is he dead or alive?
Speaker 3: Let you go first?
Speaker 2: Oh, I have no idea. I'm going to say that he unfortunately is no longer with us.
Speaker 5: Judy, I'm also going to say that he is, wow both longer with us, because I reckon it was quite recent that he passed away.
Speaker 7: All right, you are correct he has died.
Speaker 6: Which, yeah, he died in twenty twenty one from complications from COVID.
Speaker 3: I hope you've got a tiebreaker.
Speaker 6: I actually have to call it a tie right, which, actually that's good.
Speaker 7: You're back a bit.
Speaker 2: I'll take that because it means I'm still overall in the lead.
Speaker 3: You are.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it is now six ' four. We'll play again next week, and Joe, it's time for comeback.
Speaker 2: There you go, Okay, Jodie, just start thinking about shut up.
Speaker 3: Everyone was happy with that performance today.
Speaker 2: Research. Can you start researching some death? Please? Do need some advice? Because you're a mother of hundreds of girls?
Speaker 4: Yeah, four girls. We've established that that you're a girl factory. Yeah, yeah, that's what you do. Raging and angels ages from three to twenty.
Speaker 3: One, yeah, nearly twenty two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh boy, just a little eighteen year gap in between.
Speaker 3: I've been first off for a very very long period in my life.
Speaker 2: You certainly have. That's the very respect way to describe it.
Speaker 3: Just rock over a girl factory and go a, I want one, Well, I'm your woman.
Speaker 2: Hey you got a girl for me? Sure gives nine months?
Speaker 3: You want a boy, he's not down the road?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, I have a boy. Yeah, I have a four year old boy, and I have a two year old girl. Four year old boys. Getting the stage where we have some very very interesting conversations, where we have genuine conversations about everything. Okay, and I have to set some rules. My wife is the best mother that I've ever known. Like, sounds like I'm saying she's better than my mother.
Speaker 5: She is, sounds like she's better than me.
Speaker 2: Also, probably, I'm going to say probably.
Speaker 4: I just set the boundary the other day and say to my four year old son at about seven thirty in the morning, No, you cannot have ice cream for breakfast.
Speaker 3: Good parenting, your learn It wasn't.
Speaker 4: I nearly I nearly cracked too. Yeah, I nearly got the I nearly got the Golden North out. Yeah right, but I didn't. I said no, mate, you can't have ice cream for breakfast. Maybe you can have ice cream for dessert. You need to have toast or cereal or something else.
Speaker 5: Okay, but define dessert so after you've had your toast in cereal, then you.
Speaker 4: Can dessert at nighttime dessert and the p yeah, okay, yeah, we don't have desert at breakfast in the Hayes household. So that wasn't received very well. And for the first time in my life, in my relationship with my kids, he turned to me and he said, I hate you.
Speaker 3: That is year old arrow through the hearts.
Speaker 2: Oh, and it really really hurt me.
Speaker 5: Did you take a deep breath, walk away, which is what you should have done, and just reassessed and got okay, he's for he doesn't mean it, it's fine.
Speaker 3: And did you go back to him and then deal with him appropriately?
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, I dealt with it the same way that you deal with an adult, very in a childish, immature way. And I said, well, good, I hate you too, which almost rattled him. You look at me and man, okay, then we're on the same we're on the same path here and looked started watching TV again.
Speaker 2: I didn't handle it very well. I don't think you.
Speaker 5: Told your four year old. So you've responded like a child.
Speaker 3: You've got good. I hate you?
Speaker 2: Who are you very immature?
Speaker 5: Are you at childcare in the playground and you're having a fight over who gets to use the monkey bars?
Speaker 2: It felt like that sort of situation.
Speaker 5: Oh god, well, I mean someone who's well qualified to assess this situation and a little surprised for you now, but car Off Online, morning.
Speaker 2: Morning, missus, hood, morning god.
Speaker 5: So how well did your husband handle that situation with his son?
Speaker 10: Look, he could have handled a lot better. I often feel like I've got three children when Henry and Andrew start be fering, because he really does deal with a lot of it like a child. As they come looking for me, you can hear through the background Andrew and Henry Andrew doesn't give him enough credit. He can push Andrew's buttons like nothing on earth, and they often it's only going to get worse if Henry gets older. I can see it now. I know this is the same child, remember you, I often say to his poor mate, like, after us this morning, if we could go to Africa.
Speaker 11: On a plane to the day.
Speaker 10: He doesn't get the concept of what he's saying or what he's doing. He's got an invisible friend called Nothing who's nothing foul. If Henry does anything wrong, nothing told him to do. And that's his reasoning out of everything. And he is hazy, just pickering back with it before.
Speaker 2: That's not fair. He started it. Are you schnitting me?
Speaker 5: A one hundred dollars Schnithou's voucher on the line right here, right now, Mary from Broadview is playing along.
Speaker 6: Hey Mary, Hey, how you doing?
Speaker 3: We're great? Thank you. You're new to our new show.
Speaker 7: How are we going?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Really good.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 9: I love no but yeah, you listen to it.
Speaker 4: All the time.
Speaker 2: All right, well, thanks for getting involved this morning.
Speaker 3: All right, Mary, this is how this is going to roll out. We're gonna tell a story.
Speaker 5: I'll go first, you can go second, Andrew, and you just have to tell us which one of us is schnitting you.
Speaker 9: Okay, okay, okay, all.
Speaker 3: Right, okay, Hazy.
Speaker 5: Back in the day, I had a little patch where where I my first marriage ended before my second one began.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you were off slaying some dragon. Is that what you're trying to say? You're trying to find, mister Wright.
Speaker 3: I was trying to find mister Wright, and where do you find mister Wright?
Speaker 2: A Maroon at Marble Bar, not at Marble Bar.
Speaker 5: Adam Maron five concert. So basically I went along with a girlfriend and I hope my husband's not listening this morning, and we were like, wonder where the Dan's staying. So we went back to the Hilton, right because we heard that they were staying there.
Speaker 3: And then we're in the bar.
Speaker 5: Sure enough, the band comes back and there were a few beverages consumed, and I may or may not have passed one of the band members of Maron five.
Speaker 4: Yes, so look, I can ask one question. Let me ask one one that's it was that Adam the Vein.
Speaker 3: No, it wasn't.
Speaker 2: Okay, So it wasn't Adam on the Vein. It was one of the other guys.
Speaker 3: It was one of the you know, backup dudes.
Speaker 2: Right and no disrechecting Marine five. But off the top of my head, can't really roll off their names.
Speaker 3: The others like the Rolling Stones, you could name them all, sure, you know.
Speaker 4: Not so okay, it's pretty believable, I must say not because I think you're that way incline that you're searching as your time where you're a little groupie.
Speaker 3: I have Melusy goosey. You're not suggesting that hate Mary believable.
Speaker 9: Maybe maybe no one hear yours what you got.
Speaker 4: So when I was I grew up on the farm and I actually went to a school. My primary school there were fifteen kids. I was the only one in my year and it was no one near above. And that's probably why I have some difficulties having conversations, normal conversations with people. Came from a very very nice little country ara an isolated part of the planet, which is beautiful.
Speaker 3: Fifteen people in your entire.
Speaker 2: School, My entire school, there was fifteen kids.
Speaker 3: Who was your teacher?
Speaker 4: I do remember it as Missus Walker who was I'll say this before I get into it. Time was a little bit different back then, and she was very very back handsy if you misbehave, if you know what I mean. Oh you think it's a little bit different back then. And then I had Missus Craigie. Okay, she was an absolute angel. Fifteen kids and I was school captain two years in a row by defaults.
Speaker 2: But no one's done it before the kids.
Speaker 5: You can't claim school captain, Well, you're in charge of fourteen other children.
Speaker 2: Yes, well school has since been shut down.
Speaker 10: There you go, Mary, Yep, thoughts, I reckon it's the Maroon five story.
Speaker 9: I reckon it might be that one.
Speaker 2: I didn't anyone from you were hoping.
Speaker 4: What does that say about Jody though Mary? When you're like, oh, that's more believable.
Speaker 5: Do you know the best way to get friends is to waterline, bribe them, purchase them as you will.
Speaker 3: We for the fuse of you out there. We just played a little bit of Sam Smith audio and that was your cue to call who we got on the line there.
Speaker 4: Hazy, let's get Elaine from trot Park. Good morning to you, Elaine.
Speaker 10: Oh my god, to Coer, I love you so much.
Speaker 4: Okay, so what we're going to tell you is keep trying because we've got some Sam Smith tickets to give to you before nine o'clock.
Speaker 8: Ok yeah, oh my god, I love you guys.
Speaker 4: I'd listen.
Speaker 11: Think she started this week. But before obviously I was a keen Ben and Lee and far and I must say, and then obviously Small was his surgery was also giving away tickets, so I got to got to know him really well too. The morning before even get dressed. How such is that?
Speaker 3: And then your commitment to the cause is admirable. It's been amazing.
Speaker 11: Oh but yeah the shows a great too. I mean yeah, you guys are really sort of yeah, you make my life bearable.
Speaker 9: What can you say?
Speaker 2: That's good? I'll tell you what.
Speaker 4: Well, Sam Smith's going to make your life absolutely magical, Elaine? Am I am? I picking up an English accent there as well.
Speaker 1: Yes you are.
Speaker 11: I came to Australia three years ago with my family. I never managed to see him in the UK, so you can imagine how delighted I am that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Oh my goodness, just pinching myself.
Speaker 9: Is it really this dream?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I'm living the life. I'm never tired lady.
Speaker 5: So yeah, the concert, said Smith. It's Gloria the Twitter Adelaide playing the Entertainment Center Saturday, October twenty eight and you can get your tickets on Wednesday, January eighteen at twelve thirty pm.
Speaker 3: No need for you, Elaine, you are after Sam Smith.
Speaker 2: Good stuff alone.
Speaker 11: Oh my god, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: And it's Jodi and Hazy on Adelaide's over no on nine.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Well how is you?
Speaker 5: It's me and my Lafe's mission this week to bring in friends of the show. This guy, I can't begin to explain. When you see him in the building, when you see him at sports press conferences, the reaction between the two of you is just what can only be described as pure man love.
Speaker 2: It's just teacht me to an area where I'm a four year old again.
Speaker 4: I know, it's really good like a four year old and I'm meeting Buzz Lightyear in the flesh exactly.
Speaker 3: What it's like. Good morning to you, beautiful.
Speaker 12: Tom radh It's so good to be here. I was going to say four year old might be overstating it, maybe more like two or three. But I've gotta say I've seen you two in the building and I just had to come in. Both rock stars but very humble as well. So it is a pleasure to be here this morning with you.
Speaker 3: It's so nice just explained to each other what you did when you saw each other. There was a lot of touching. There's a lot of holding hands, a lot of a lot of grumty.
Speaker 12: Hazy is a very attractive man, and I'm just always keen to get my hands and my body on all over his I was about to say something really awkward.
Speaker 2: Then could not be more mutual to us, by the way, and.
Speaker 12: Like Danny DeVito and Towards Stegger from Twins, but it works.
Speaker 2: We make it work. You just make it work. Sometimes that's what you've got to do. Good friends as work with that.
Speaker 4: Tommy's wife Sarah, and quite often we'll get into Sarah's here and just say, look, you don't know how lucky you.
Speaker 2: Are, Sarah. Don't you let him go? Ever?
Speaker 4: And Sarah actually said, just to make a pain bit of a visual, and what Tommy's wearing right now, it's like he's got this belt shorts ensemble with a thin it's a Tommy Hill figure polo his hair.
Speaker 2: Then it's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Sarah said to us the other day that it's four o'clock in the morning, when you're getting to go work at double A.
Speaker 2: You wake her up and ask her what you should wear?
Speaker 12: Happened this morning nowhing's James.
Speaker 4: She's asking Caa what I should wear. Hence I'm wearing my money's on my head.
Speaker 12: She said to me the other day, she said, you're thirty nine years of age.
Speaker 2: You're forty this year.
Speaker 12: She said, it might be time where we draw the line and you start to have to dress yourself.
Speaker 5: Well, the other thing is it comes full circle, doesn't it when you're a little kid, When you're a little boy and the apple of mother's eye, you'll lay out your clothes for school the next day.
Speaker 3: You idiots are.
Speaker 12: Still doing it there.
Speaker 2: Forty is a cutoff date, though, is it?
Speaker 5: Oh? Is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That'll do?
Speaker 3: Oh? No, I start now.
Speaker 2: I think they made a movie. We can start and step brothers.
Speaker 12: So I'm going to say Will Ferrell.
Speaker 2: Got a forty year old delinquence.
Speaker 5: Well, Johnny, thanks for coming in giving us some man love. You are the hardest working man in media, There's no question about that.
Speaker 12: It is a joy to listen to you guys, great chemistry. Loving the show already and can't wait for a massive twenty twenty three. It's going to be outstanding.
Speaker 3: That's so nice. Go and give him a hug.
Speaker 2: You know you want to, all right, you're tuning, you