Speaker 1: We got getty morning every day, Dad, I'm not afool. I got my unch packed up, my boots.
Speaker 2: Oh bye, don't get anyway.
Speaker 3: Yesterday today yesterday. So most of the public schools went back yesterday after very wearing school holidays. I have to say.
Speaker 2: Midyear two weeks have felt like six.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure did. Private schools mostly go back today. So anyway, all the kids are back at school and I had my four and a half year old's first day of reception yesterday.
Speaker 2: Wasn't that nice? What a beautiful little milestone.
Speaker 3: Mark's the end of child care fees and a big shout out to Susan at our childcare and who's been magnificent and raised all three of my children. Isn't that wonderful?
Speaker 2: Bordmate?
Speaker 4: You as well running away from child care fees and just going oh what's that school face?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, not as bad as shog care fias. I'll give you the big tip anyway. So I think there are around three thousand children yesterday that started this new midgi intake whereby kids can go a little bit younger, because the government deemed that that was necessary and they based it. I watched the Education Minister Blair boy last night on the Newsgo. We based it on emotional intelligence, development, and maturity. Each parent is required to assess those three things before they send their children of school. Like she's going, yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm super emotional with her intelligence.
Speaker 2: Why she crying so much?
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter, It doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Pretty sure that is of joy.
Speaker 3: You can go to school halfway through the years. So little half I went off to school yesterday. I wasn't too worried actually, because she's got a little posse of boys that she hangs around, Hugo, Muttin Locke and Archie boys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what do you.
Speaker 2: Mean, yeah, boydreams. She hasn't worked out boy dreams yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there are little bodyguards too, by the way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're not coming very ambulator, like a little crewth I've all got their red bandanna offull. They were discooed.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: So I felt pretty chilled and happy that this is the last process that we're going through for primary school. So I had sat down how to chat with her last night and I was like, how did it go? And her first thing was, I went to the toilet by myself. That's a big that was in the build up. She always wanted mum and dad to take it to the toilet, but she said she went by someone like that's crap because they got one pairs. But anyway, it's a win.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a small wins.
Speaker 3: So I was putting out a bed last night and I just thought I'll just record her and see how she went. What was today school day? Your first day?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, what did you like about it?
Speaker 2: I like summer playing with me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, your big sister, how long do you think you have to go to school for? Forever? Forever?
Speaker 1: Yea?
Speaker 3: What in your eg any of your lunch today?
Speaker 1: Because I didn't want it in that container?
Speaker 3: Oh it was the wrong container.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And what did you learn? Nothing? Nothing? Care numbers, numbers, you.
Speaker 4: Know, it's really refreshing, but nothing's changed centuries of schooling. Kids will refuse to eat what they're given. Yes, And also what did you learn?
Speaker 3: Nothing? God, the amount of times you would have said that to Deirdre. What do you learn today? Andrew? Absolutely nothing? But you were right?
Speaker 2: Quick conversations too, high school air? Good? What'd you do? Nothing done?
Speaker 3: Good? Thanks?
Speaker 2: Good chat.
Speaker 3: Also, she's developed a new nickname for her mum and dad at the moment, and I'm not sure about it. What did you just call me? Old man? Just say what old man? Would you say? Old man?
Speaker 5: Hello?
Speaker 3: Old man, Hello, old lady, Hello.
Speaker 1: Old people, oldum.
Speaker 3: Who's the smartest person in your class? Me?
Speaker 2: That's funny. I've been saying this for years.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're getting caught an old man when you're a lady. Yeah. That can be confronting.
Speaker 3: That hurts. But yesterday, at around lunchtime, I thought, I'm just going to wander down to us I've held out to Greek was home. I was like, I'm just going to take the dog for a walk, knowing full well they'd be out in the playground, and I just wanted to spy her. So I just did a little lap around the block of the school with sid and I was just trying to keep an eye because you had that fear as a parent that they'll be alone, sitting there crying by themselves. So I just wanted to double check on her. So here I am I ran into another parent. She's like, what are you doing. I'm like, oh, just I'm just taking the dog for a walk. But I was like scouring the school around just to see that she was okay.
Speaker 4: The kids have gone back inside and ab so you can probably relate to this as well. There's a woman out there with a weird bred eye.
Speaker 2: What's that? It's okay, it's.
Speaker 3: Did you see from that far away though?
Speaker 6: Okay, I walked past that school when I looked after your dog. Yeah, I mean I was struggling, I know about you with just one eye.
Speaker 3: Ye, But gorn into the classroom and Misscado the teacher's like, what do you mean, what do you mean there was a devil outside?
Speaker 2: What do you mean the term it was outside?
Speaker 4: Hey, we had a lot of fun last week when we spoke about Fitsi's young fellow Lenny and how he has now learned a new song in his repertoire oo DEENI by Evan, which is very very aggressive in some of his lyrics, and he got himself into a bit of strife at school for singing such lyrics, in particular about coding, habits, et cetera.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and just the teachers had to have a quick chat to mister and missus Fitzgerald and just say, hey, guys, maybe get Lenny to tone.
Speaker 4: It down on the coding chatine having a disciplinary chat to Ryan Fitzgerald that will go down.
Speaker 2: Well, wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Take you super seriously, wouldn't.
Speaker 4: We got just thinking about some of the songs that we used to bust out when we were youngsters, which were full of inappropriate lyrics.
Speaker 2: This is how it went.
Speaker 4: Get fired up, come along, so get hit from the.
Speaker 5: Barn, and he got to write down there, I'm created on myself.
Speaker 3: Nobody wants to see emoshal Moore.
Speaker 1: They want shady.
Speaker 3: I'm jump Let's chill the stream. I rock and right like a band. All light up the stage and watch trump the candle down.
Speaker 2: It felt really good, it did.
Speaker 3: I loved it.
Speaker 2: Can you believe as well? My wife? How would you describe her?
Speaker 3: Oh, she's pretty straight mother Teresa. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's quite wholesome, isn't she.
Speaker 3: She's gorgeous and she's she's very mothery. She's one of those women. God damn it. She's really good at it.
Speaker 2: Yes, she's very good mother. Yeah, she mothers me too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know. Well, she got four children.
Speaker 2: Often says that I got fourth. The fourth kid is a bit bigger.
Speaker 3: Three under ten, six foot whatever.
Speaker 2: You are, three under ten one pushing forty age gap. You thought you had an outrageous age.
Speaker 3: Gap twenty three oundand and five car's got me covered.
Speaker 2: When I came home, she was like, I would have nailed that. What are you talking about it? And then it hit me. She was like an eminem fiend back in the day. This was her thing.
Speaker 4: Get a couple of drinks in her and she will smash out the most random eminem lyrics of all time.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, how did I not know this about Kara?
Speaker 2: I completely forgot about it. I felt bad for not remembering her go to song was forgot about dry. I think she was about thirteen or fourteen.
Speaker 4: She might have still been in Scotland when she was busting this out.
Speaker 7: Nowadays everybody want to tart Laddy got sudden mistep and nothing comes out when they move their lips. Just a bunch of ribberries about nowadays everybody wanted the tarp Lady got sudden this sep and nothing comes.
Speaker 5: Out when they move their lips. Just a bunch of ribberies.
Speaker 2: That about.
Speaker 7: What do you say to somebody? Hate anyone trying to pring p ebry way? One result things in a bloody away. Just study a taper band w a. One day I was walking back with my walking arm when a carter guy, give me a knock. That that strangled them up in the parking lot with parking.
Speaker 2: Out, and she just kept on going and she went for it. She was going on for about a day and a half.
Speaker 3: Oh my, very goodness. It's pretty impressive that woman was born to rap. She was.
Speaker 4: I who would have thought she viewed off in a different direction. Producer Zoe, your mom, Yeah, she had a bit of a bomb sheheld.
Speaker 5: Oh no, she heard us talking about this. She's going to kill me for this. And she left me a little voicemail going, so I remember when you used to do that. This was mineming camera what that's quarter?
Speaker 3: Your mother? Your mother left, Kalise on your voice?
Speaker 1: She did?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I thought, oh mom's called me. Must be important. Hello, my milkshap brings all the.
Speaker 2: Boys real, Kalise, nice nicey.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure about you, but do you want to think about Dedrew Hayes's milkshape bringing all the boys to the hoy?
Speaker 2: Do you really sure?
Speaker 4: To be honest with you, It hasn't crossed my mind. Okay, but now that is crossing my mind. Yes, I feel like I want to vomit.
Speaker 3: You know what, Let's do this this morning thirteen twenty four to ten. The inappropriate lyrics that you sang as a child, those little rap songs that you're like, whoo yo, mom and dad listen to these and Mum and Dad's eyes go, oh my god, good morning, Nadia morning. So is this your kid's song or your song? Well, it wasn't really anyone's song.
Speaker 6: My kids were about eight years old and they attended a Catholic primary school and we get.
Speaker 5: To stall and the song on the radio.
Speaker 8: I was telling.
Speaker 4: Them this is a great song.
Speaker 2: It explains, you know, sticks and stones might hurt your bones, but words.
Speaker 3: Can never hurt you.
Speaker 8: And they ended up saying, Mum, the lyrics wits and chains excite me.
Speaker 3: E.
Speaker 4: Sticks and stones might break my bones, but whips and Chaine's excite me.
Speaker 2: Real Catholic theme there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm so pleased that your eight year olds had to school you on what Rihanna is all about.
Speaker 4: Wow, And were still we're still trying to work out as well what S and M means and if you know, I mean, seriously, just text us through for double nine nine or nine as anyone.
Speaker 3: Know, do you genuinely playing dumb in this space.
Speaker 2: Very much?
Speaker 3: Just seeing the next caller and the song Oh my goodness, shall we take it? Yes, Steph, I'm scared. Hello, good morning? Hi? Hello? Was this you? Or was this your kid? No?
Speaker 5: This right?
Speaker 2: What's the what? What's the song title? And name?
Speaker 3: Keep it clean? I feel like it might be called next by back?
Speaker 2: Yeah, great song for ages We were you guys? I reckon like twelve thirteen?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Isn't that just wildly inappropriate, especially when you've seen that in front of your parents?
Speaker 3: Yes, exactly in the kitchen. Oh my god? All right, Steph, it would be very remiss of us if we didn't let you take us out to the news and sing how long you're ready? Okay, but not just the clean, the clean bit. Okay, all right, go Steph. He's what you're waking up to.
Speaker 5: Adelaide News.
Speaker 2: What's the news today?
Speaker 3: My snooze news. Rus Stevens is speaking out about how his son Charlie, of course, who was tragically killed last year in a schoolies incident, and he has spoken out about organ donation and how his life has now benefited other people have a listened.
Speaker 7: So it's just one sentence out of one of those letters.
Speaker 6: In many ways, I've been given the gift of life again, the opportunity to look at the future and see my kids go through school, reach milestones and maybe even get married.
Speaker 2: This is what your family has given me.
Speaker 3: So he's received. He's revealed that his family has received touching letters from people whose lives have been saved by the tragic death of his son. And I just feel like organ donation is such a no brainer, don't you reckon? I mean, I mean, when you think about the physicality of it, maybe it makes you a little bit uncomfortable. I get it, but you can't take your organs with you, but they can save the lives of other people and help other families live on. So I think if you can leave that legacy in your life, then I think that's the most wonderful thing. And that's obviously what Charlie has done.
Speaker 4: I think most people you probably don't think about donating organs and just how much how important it could be. But you also don't understand how important it could be because I think you're just sort of seeing that once you everything's done and that's fine and you basically waste, but just how important how much you can genuinely save what And Abby.
Speaker 3: I don't want to put you on the spot here, but I'm not sure about the process. Is it just you tick yes? And your drivers you.
Speaker 6: Need to tick on your driver's license. I actually think and there was a little while ago or talk around just everybody you like, everybody is an organ donort and if you don't want to be, you can opt out right, But I don't think they'll change that. It's something that you have to Obviously, you've got to give me inform, consent and permission. I think in some religions they don't, you know, to do that to a body. I think some religions don't sort of allow it or like it. But yeah, we had a chat with mom and dad. I remember when we all got our license and they really encouraged us to you know, if you can go on and save and in this instance, Charlie saved seven people. If you can go on and do that because you, for whatever reason have passed away, what an amazing thing.
Speaker 3: And I think from a memory, it's important to verbalize to your family that's what you want.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: The problem is a lot of people don't and then something happens, you pass away and your family if you haven't teached that box and you haven't said yes, and your family don't know. They can't give permission and wishes and things like that. So yeah, it's definitely a conversation as much as it can be a little bit more, but it's definitely a conversation to have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wow, my family's listening. Boy, that's definitely something that I want to do. And also my husband's not allowed to move on without me.
Speaker 6: Maybe just don't give anyone your EGHI though, sorry that was sorry.
Speaker 4: Is there is there a box out of you that you can tick which says do not donate your right eyeball?
Speaker 6: Maybe if they just put a note and say that my eye keeps getting a first blood vessel.
Speaker 4: Say, guys, just their heads up. My eyes prone to blowouts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so don't mate, go to the left.
Speaker 3: Definitely donate your right hamstream man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my left hamstring is absolutely which ham appreciate that side.
Speaker 3: Absolutely limping and the carry on. For months, we all knew which hamstring it was.
Speaker 2: That that's my left ham string.
Speaker 4: I had a left reconstructed knee and a left reconstructed ankle. Goodness, make right side, very good, Okay, take the right side, thanks.
Speaker 3: Goodness, gracious me.
Speaker 6: Speaking of blowouts, let's talk about Illuminate Adelaide. Yes, so one point three million people over the month of July have gone out and attended all of the lights and all of the Winter Festival throughout the city. So that's a huge attendance rate, which is really good to see despite the global it despite wild weather. I know that they had to cancel last Friday night because it was obviously horrific weather, but yet it's really good to see that it just continues to keep gaining success. It's the fourth edition of the Winter Festival, so it'll be happening again next year. But the Adelaide Exclusive event Eden that has actually been extended because of the demand, and then Patch Theatre's interactive work for children, Superluminal, will also continue at the Essay Museum, So if you did miss out, you still have a chance to go and see a few of those things. But it's really good to see a winter festival just gain so much traction and have so many people out and about because we've always been this sleepy little city in winter, but we definitely aren't anymore.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 4: I love little things like this, make us the festival state. My kids absolutely love it blue their little mites.
Speaker 3: Oh really there?
Speaker 2: I saw that they almost had blowouts in their lives. So got through.
Speaker 3: That, okay, very quickly. In the AFL too, the number one complaint from supporters this time around umpires, umpiring decisions. Inconsistency.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, but Andrew Dillon says prying has never been stronger.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, real dichotomy, there isn't it.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 4: You've been asking this for weeks now, Joe, so let's get into it.
Speaker 2: Your wishes, mim.
Speaker 3: I don't mind talking about this topic. I'm not entirely sure I want to talk about it with you. But here we are.
Speaker 2: Do you not think I'd be very good in this space?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: I think you'd be useless.
Speaker 2: Well, it's funny you should say. How about this.
Speaker 4: Here's your headline, Young Ossieville, is why men are worse at sex than women.
Speaker 3: See, this is why you wouldn't be very good in this place because you hurry through things. Say that again, slower.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to get straight to the punchline really quickly. I've only got twenty five seconds left. A young Ossie by the name of Mickey Daniels, who's divorced. She's a single mum who now runs a successful only fans account okay who were slept with over one thousand men and women, has revealed why she thinks guys are worse at sex and it's just the reality is that she's had to accept.
Speaker 3: I'm just going to pull you up on that stat. One thousand men and one thousand women or one thousand combined combination.
Speaker 4: And I don't know if it's five hundred apiece or if it's a sixty forty five percentage situation.
Speaker 2: Not really sure, but she's sampled enough to know the key difference.
Speaker 3: Look at your footy sports reporter, you've really got to break down the stats.
Speaker 4: Well, MICKI just wants to take one man or woman at the time and not look too far ahead and just control the controllables.
Speaker 2: She said.
Speaker 4: The big difference has been that she finds the way men and women approach sex to be drastically different.
Speaker 2: Okay quote from her.
Speaker 4: She said women are usually much softer than men who are rough in nature. Women smell so much better too, and the majority of women also aim to please. She said when it comes to men, she's found their approach lacks consideration. How very dare you nicky, She said, men want to get their rocks, offer experience their fantasy. She also found that men aren't just thoughtful and can sometimes expect sex even when they are dirty, as in physically dirty, whereas women are more considerate and thoughtful and personal hygiene is never an issue. Who is the dirty bird blokes that Micky's been sleeping with, That's what I want to know, So even when sex is over. She found that women are also better in that aspect, both at cleaning up and physical mess and being there emotionally good on.
Speaker 3: Your ladies, so patronizing, good on your ladies for having a shower before you physically interact with another human.
Speaker 2: Pre and post.
Speaker 4: Yes, but I would go against this and say, maybe the sample list that Micky's been choosing from is just a dirty bunch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's let's refer to the sample list that is your group of mates. That's a much better, much better sample.
Speaker 2: Who are you talking about in particular, all of them?
Speaker 3: Robbie Cornthwait jumped into my mind.
Speaker 2: As well.
Speaker 4: Remember this moment, because we're in a catch up for Friday's Live at School on Friday, brought your corn and you're talking about how much of a dirty love here.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I regret saying that immediately.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like first thing in the morning, right if your husband or your partner is like, come on, kids are quiet? Should we should we? This is what I get?
Speaker 2: Should we?
Speaker 3: Should we lock the door? Greg says that yes, because you have to because not the children. Do you want some time alone?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Are you saying?
Speaker 4: That's Gregor's great saying that, Greg saying that's you. Yes, And I can guarantee my life what the response is?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: It's negative. It's a negative response. And Greg knows it's going to be negative as well. He thinks, you know what, just one time, one time, the stars are going to align and you might say.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm just beginning to feel like you were at our house on Sunday morning, are they?
Speaker 4: I don't think you should be nervous because you're in actually pretty good form. I mean the scoreline is fifteen to nine that I reckon it was like fifteen to almost six at once.
Speaker 3: Though it wasn't pretty.
Speaker 5: Don't rol her up. She just said off there that she should have done a nervous way. Don't roll her up.
Speaker 3: Should know I've had a tig thing of water and a coffee and now I'm paying the price if you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Hey, So just on a serious note, I'm not having a goal at you, but what I would ask from you as the adjudicated, could you please ask him to be quiet if he doesn't know it, because the chatter during all time.
Speaker 4: So first of all, she's having a go at you, just she is. She'll take that personally, definitely.
Speaker 5: I think it's a little bit valid, though hazy. There's a lot of chatter when you're not quite sure of you pad a little bit. So just to reiterate some rules that we seem to miss every week. Your name is your buzzer and shut up in between the same as always, We've got a couple of listeners on and the steaks are a Wallace Cinema family pass. Kyli from Bridgewater is on Team Hayes this morning, so overwhelmed.
Speaker 3: By you mate.
Speaker 5: Maria from Virginia is on Team Jody. Morning Maria, Maria, Lots of five from Maria Energy. We're bringing up I love it. So it is the same as always three and over hits three backs or castralize best of three man. Yeah, now, I'm pit neverous. Song number one, please.
Speaker 2: Know on, go on, go on, it's Gaga bad romance.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's done this there, Yeah, composure, hold it.
Speaker 2: Together, stop dancing.
Speaker 5: Stop those hips?
Speaker 2: Stop dancing?
Speaker 3: How did that just happen?
Speaker 2: Can someone please change up these hips?
Speaker 3: Please? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Out of control?
Speaker 3: How did that just happen?
Speaker 5: To be fair, that one was exceptionally easy.
Speaker 3: I would say about six seconds of it.
Speaker 2: But when straight to this bit, I think it's got.
Speaker 5: Such an iconic reef or whatever. The music time is a.
Speaker 2: Little rat with that the first bit, listen.
Speaker 5: Literally straight away, straight away Gaga.
Speaker 3: Wait. I still don't get it.
Speaker 5: All right. It's a strong start from Hazy, but there is an opportunity for redemption j D with song number two.
Speaker 3: I know it.
Speaker 2: I know the signs that on the n.
Speaker 3: O.
Speaker 5: I don't you do Jody anything.
Speaker 3: I don't love that.
Speaker 5: Any guesses I'll give you no, I'll give you a hym but then I'll just tell you the answer. Hazy, you in the past have reversed the order of the name and artist of this song.
Speaker 3: I know that's not fair.
Speaker 5: I won't pay it to him, but go on, is it the Goo Goo dolls?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It's Iris.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I'm not paying that. I'm not paying that. I can give you the what but do you remember when that happened ages ago.
Speaker 2: And we're all embarrassed.
Speaker 5: He's very funny. Hazy was like it's Google. I was by Iris. All right, So we have a chance here for a tie breaker. That's a tie rather ye where both people win or Joe's you got to try and be Hazy otherwise he's gonna bring it home song nab me try.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go. You I've just seen this before. Jo, you're in trouble.
Speaker 5: Name is your brother?
Speaker 2: Hazy?
Speaker 5: Go on?
Speaker 2: You're in trouble?
Speaker 3: Go on?
Speaker 2: Do you know why you're in trouble?
Speaker 3: Shut up smarter because literally listening to this song, yes is yeah.
Speaker 2: Sweet but psycho artist Max, Oh.
Speaker 5: He's done it, Jo.
Speaker 4: Rain on me songs a song song song guys, God bless me.
Speaker 5: Oh it looks good.
Speaker 1: Kill.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, but that was a poor performance from all of you this Weekuse me very much.
Speaker 3: You don't have to think about what you Two and a half.
Speaker 2: From three, what are you talking for?
Speaker 5: Two and a half? Carly from Bridgewater is taking home a Wallace cinema p.
Speaker 3: Well, down you, Carly.
Speaker 2: Welcome Carly, thank you very much.
Speaker 5: I was thinking this earlier this morning. Hazy was singing this song and I was like.
Speaker 2: Oh, note, that's what I'm just always singing.
Speaker 3: This genuinely during this whole segment, could not hear myself think, Okay, he wasn't that chugging.
Speaker 2: I was singing this song.
Speaker 4: I was singing this song this morning because I literally and I was explaining that I was listening to these pop songs yesterday on the BIX.
Speaker 3: That's a really cool story, mate. Can you press the button? Jody?
Speaker 6: You should take this to the International Panel of Songs for Song Song Song Judges.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I might watch this space.
Speaker 5: It's nine to six days favorite, Okay.
Speaker 2: How many weeks left in the ear many?
Speaker 3: This is why I hate this segment because you are such a d head.
Speaker 2: Even I know that I'm super obnoxious in this face.
Speaker 3: We'll stopped doing it.
Speaker 2: What a wanker. I'm sorry, sorry, winning wanker. This is a most awesome.
Speaker 3: Is most awesome coffee, A good coffee that's can't be in the city.
Speaker 2: Do you believe it?
Speaker 6: Joe?
Speaker 2: It's what a journey.
Speaker 3: This is.
Speaker 2: Voting closes today five pm. We've got five finals.
Speaker 3: Unbelievable stuff, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Yes, So we've got Jiro Espresso for Morton Lakes, good Ere Coffee, Seaford Beach, Willowbend Coffee and Croydon and Fresco Bar in the Adelaide CBD and Coffee Factory at Port not longer. So this is what we thought we'd do, justus. We thought we'd just go to each of these beautiful coffee establishments one by one and let them sell themselves as like a last sort of pitch.
Speaker 3: How many seconds does each person get?
Speaker 2: We're not gonna let them rab it on for minutes and minutes.
Speaker 4: Let's go real short, sharp to be fishing with the words about ten seconds.
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Is that too aggressively?
Speaker 3: No? I think that's good. Word efficiency is good.
Speaker 4: You know, let's kick it off with one of the most beautiful men on this planet and probably beyond is Roger from Fresco.
Speaker 2: But I get if they go buy it, yeah, we're great.
Speaker 3: Becky. You know how this roles. You've got ten seconds to sell your beautiful establishment in the city. Are you good to go?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's go.
Speaker 9: It's all about experienced products are being dipped. We have a dark chocolate and terrible note cut through the milk. Really well, we're back it up by our Austin service and one of our bruces were even.
Speaker 2: There we go, Roger, that was very good.
Speaker 3: You had me at dark chocolate and caramel notes. Thank you very much. Thanks Roger. Let's go to Michael from the coffee factory at Port Nor Longer. Hey, Michael, well done, congratulations on making the finals.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: How are you going?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're great, Thank you. Okay, you have ten seconds on the clock. Your time starts now.
Speaker 2: Okay. We bring the vibe every day. We're proud to be part of port and a longer community, representing the South in six seconds second.
Speaker 3: Sometimes sometimes it's about the efficiency, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Michael, Michael good? That was good. It reports coffee even better.
Speaker 3: Adriam from Gero Espresso at Morson Lakes. I'm sorry for butchering your for most of the week.
Speaker 2: That's all good.
Speaker 9: I haven't haven't heard much of the footage unfortunately, I've been so busy.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it is Gerald Espresso.
Speaker 7: Yeah, don't even go into my last name because you won't be able to pronounce that live on air.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: You might as well hit us now what is it?
Speaker 2: Did you?
Speaker 3: It's like, hey, you run them over?
Speaker 2: Did did you roll them over?
Speaker 3: All?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Are your in ten seconds on the clock. Your time starts now go.
Speaker 6: I'm Adrian from Gerald Espresso and I need to express on my gratitude to all you bruteful people for voting your life to react.
Speaker 9: On Novo's post would been so much to us.
Speaker 3: Thankful last.
Speaker 4: Yes, perfect, that's a really good effort. Tough from Hannah from Good Coffee.
Speaker 2: Top that. But here we are Hannah and welcome.
Speaker 3: Hello Hannah, congratulations of making the final. You've got ten seconds to tell people what they need to vote for you.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much. So we are a tiny Argentina coffee trailer. It doesn't just there a great.
Speaker 5: Step of coffee, but also good vibes, love and the best views on the flory will be front.
Speaker 2: Very nice.
Speaker 3: Well did you cut off to that beautiful accent? Is that what you just did?
Speaker 2: I think so much?
Speaker 3: That's good, good Hannah.
Speaker 2: Okay, boys, go to my boy Benny. Good morning to you great man.
Speaker 4: Hey Ben.
Speaker 3: Okay, firstly, we just need to establish you guys are great mates and you frequent willow Ben, But this is not regged, is it?
Speaker 2: Ben? Definitely not?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Ready Benny? Ten sevens starts now.
Speaker 8: Hey, guys, loves too short for bad coffee. Come down to Willow Ben, try and father Glenn. If you haven't tried it already roasted in store, gotta give it a go.
Speaker 3: There you go, casual? Hey, Ben? How many times out of ten when Hazy comes in to see you is he wearing a T shirt and a pair of shorts and.
Speaker 2: Birkenstocks every single time? Very good? And you know what? Do you know who I'm absolutely motivated by.
Speaker 4: It's yourself, Ben, because you're a man who likes to dress for comfort, not fashion.
Speaker 2: We appreciate it. Right.
Speaker 3: Well, then, congratulations, I'm making the finn. Well that's it's over to the people now.
Speaker 4: And now voting clothes at five pm. I'm and I tell you it's reasonably tight. There's a bit of distance between third and four, Okay, one and two could be quite tight. Yes, let's see this pans out, Yes, and then we will crown.
Speaker 2: I win it tomorrow. Can you believe?
Speaker 3: It's stunning?
Speaker 4: Jody and Hazy for Adelaide's Most Awesome Coffee Jump on the Facebook page get voting by the emojis,