Speaker 1: I want the fairy tale. I want the prince charming.
Speaker 2: She how do I put this? Isn't a fan of my kissing style.
Speaker 1: With a boyfriend and girlfriend from about twelve hours is in a trash bin. He's non recyclable.
Speaker 3: Catching them up.
Speaker 2: I love being love. I love love.
Speaker 4: On today's episode of Where's Your Head At, we are thrilled to be sitting down with Love Island Australia season four winners Austin and Claudia.
Speaker 5: Not only do they find true love in the villa, but they also won fifty k.
Speaker 4: We're going to ask them all the juicy questions that you've been dying to know, and also find out what's been happening over the last couple of months since filming has concluded. Stay tuned to hear all the villa goths, also guys our Where's Your Head At merch is launching on Tuesday, the seventeenth of January, so keep your eyes peeled for that next week. Where's Your Head Out is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 5: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice, and much more.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, Hey, welcome to where's your Head Out?
Speaker 5: Guys, and congratulations on your win of Love Islands.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: What are you guys going to do with the fifty k?
Speaker 6: Oh god?
Speaker 3: We're using it to travel at the moment.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we wanted to go to Japan.
Speaker 1: That was like, well, that was like, sure, you're just talking about.
Speaker 6: We used to talk about. Yeah, definitely. That help my parents a little bit.
Speaker 3: And my mum's making me say majority of it.
Speaker 7: Like I was like, can I please like have this and she's like, no, that's it, okay, okay, whatever she says goes.
Speaker 4: I guess do you know what's funny is we had Alex Mab who is the executive producer of Love Island.
Speaker 1: As you guys would know, we had it on the show.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you guys listened to that episode, but he was like, who's like both of your faves? And that was like, Claudia is my fave? And I was like, I think Austin's.
Speaker 3: We saw that. We saw that.
Speaker 7: And we were kissing it that time.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And imagine you were like, oh my god, did you listen to the podcast? I was working all day. I quit it, and then we sat down and she played me the whole recording of it, and I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 9: You guys guessed that isn't that crazy?
Speaker 1: We were like producers at this point.
Speaker 4: Because we picked we picked out two faves and they got together and they won.
Speaker 1: You're welcome. He was probably listening.
Speaker 4: Being like, fuck, so you guys are officially together, right?
Speaker 1: How long it has it been officially?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What's the d Clodia October nineteen?
Speaker 6: You got there in the end.
Speaker 3: I yeah, I actually knew that the whole.
Speaker 2: Time, somewhere in your Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I haven't done that yet. I totally should.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so it's been like it's been quite a while. We were waiting because I.
Speaker 8: Was waiting for my parents, and then I was waiting for my parents.
Speaker 6: Yeah that's kind of why we waited. Yeah, yeah, how.
Speaker 1: Was the meeting of the parents. What did the parents think?
Speaker 9: Oh my god, my family like basically kicked me out and said you can come live with us Austin Clodia.
Speaker 3: Like they love him so much. My whole family does.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 8: My family so that because one one was the big one, I was like, this is this is like this is you should have say Claudia like before like, oh my god, whatever, I like me and she's like, oh I did, I didn't bring enough. I should have got more presents.
Speaker 6: This is not enough, and she was just stressing so hard after no.
Speaker 8: She couldn't because we're like because we're like, whoa, so we when we go to someone's house, you usually bring something.
Speaker 6: That's yeah, we can't always go like empty head.
Speaker 8: And so yeah, and so they had met my met my Ladia had met my parents, my family, and then.
Speaker 6: We're on the way home and as I got home.
Speaker 8: My mom has never done this, and she messaged me and she's like, Claudia.
Speaker 6: Is a beautiful girls. Then I'm very proud of like that you have her, And.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my head just went.
Speaker 6: I could not believe it.
Speaker 8: It was like the thing is my mom is like I love her, but she's very hard to impress, very very.
Speaker 6: Hard, which is a good thing.
Speaker 8: It's a good thing because obviously, like she wants the best for me, and so like it was like this was like, what how long I've been like in the dating team for a couple of.
Speaker 6: Since I was like sixteen.
Speaker 8: She has not accepted a girl ever until until Claudius I was like, wow, thank god.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess she's the one then.
Speaker 6: Right, yeah, thanks.
Speaker 5: So obviously you pre recorded like three different ends to it, but you guys left dating. How hard was it to keep it like under wraps from the public and everyone finding out?
Speaker 3: How hard was that?
Speaker 6: Horrible? See? I was so bad now and I used to I think it grew by Cordia because.
Speaker 8: I don't think.
Speaker 3: I don't think you know what he's gonna say.
Speaker 10: It's who would have come up to me and like in public and like this is this is like this is like when the first three episodes came in and they're.
Speaker 6: Like, so, what's the guy? And I was like, oh, oh so me and Cardia.
Speaker 8: Made top three and I was just always just always I just kept going and I was like and like they were like, oh really.
Speaker 6: They just kept I was like yeah, yeah, I was just telling them all.
Speaker 8: And I was like and then it was Cordia that was like, Austin, you can't fucking do that, and I was like why, Like so yeah, it was I was really really bad.
Speaker 1: Students in love. He wants to shout it from the room.
Speaker 6: Literally, I was. I was getting so riled up because I was like it.
Speaker 8: Got to a stage where like we couldn't do anything, and we're like I would come to Adelaide and we just stay in the house, and it was.
Speaker 6: Like it was like.
Speaker 9: No, always wear like quitties and like go our separate ways, like we'd go to the beach. But okay, I don't know if you guys realize, he's like seven foot so he's very obvious, and when he's next to me, it's even like more obvious because I'm like so sure and it's like it's hard not to notice.
Speaker 8: There was one time, so there was one time we went shopping right and we're like we got separate ways, and then we kind of meet together in the end and I ended up going to came out or something like that, and I got stopped by someone just lovely family and.
Speaker 6: They're like, oh my god, you know this and.
Speaker 8: That, And I wasn't Adelaide at the time, and they're like, so why are you Adelaide four?
Speaker 3: And I was like why are to go to Adelade?
Speaker 8: And then so what had happened was that what he had mentioned me before, like literally two minutes before that, and was like, hey, is it safe for me to come? Because we want to go, and I was like, it's safe, come, come, come, And as soon as I said that, they stopped me and they're like okay, So like where's Cordier?
Speaker 3: And then we had a group a group.
Speaker 6: Of people and it was like highly behind these clothes and I was just looked at her and I.
Speaker 11: Was like, she's like and then he four dishes me out like yeah, she's just right there.
Speaker 1: And I was like, us is making things a little bit tricky. Es Actually he's a bit of an oversharer as well. Oh my god, are you getting in trouble?
Speaker 6: No, they didn't.
Speaker 1: So there were three couples in the end.
Speaker 4: You guys obviously finished the show film three endings with each of you winning.
Speaker 1: When did you actually fired out that you had won?
Speaker 8: When you guys found out, everyone found up? Yeah, yeah, so we had no you had no idea. Whenever we like, whenever I had went out, everyone asked me, did you win?
Speaker 6: Did you win?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 8: The first question I know we have not, So I got like, I've got a vide on my phone. I'm like my whole family there and they were all there like watching it, like Wayne, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: So you guys obviously like together physically now, what are your plans for the future. Are you going to relocate? Who's moving where? You're obviously in different states?
Speaker 3: Okay, so Austin staying in Adelaide for a little bit.
Speaker 6: I'm like kind of permanently if with Cordia.
Speaker 9: For like a few months, maybe we're just in all honestly, like, we're obviously gonna move to Sydney.
Speaker 8: That's the whole that's the whole plan, because I mean, like everything's in Sydney, Like there's so much especially like with what Claudia wants to do, everything's in Sydney, so like it'd be stubid not to but yeah, so well, but for now it's I think it's just easier and best that you know, at least we're still together, so we can I can just be out of Wagh for a while. And then when things like started to go off and you know, moved back to Sydney again.
Speaker 4: Have you guys learned anything new about each other since being in the villa, because obviously we've done it.
Speaker 1: We know that.
Speaker 4: It's like it's a bubble, right, and then you get out of the bubble, the bubble paths and then you're like, oh, I didn't know this about you or oh that's interesting when the real world is happening tell us.
Speaker 9: I think I was just very surprised at how it's like stuck to his word. He was about like just being a very loyal person, like you guys have no idea.
Speaker 3: Rude.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know, that's what I say. And I say this. I was like, I think because my man says all the time, like he's such a nice.
Speaker 8: Blow but when you talk to him, but like when you get to put in a situation where like you know it's obviously going to affect cording, I'm like so cold, like like honestly an arsehole to them.
Speaker 1: It's good people know you're in a relationship. It is what it is.
Speaker 2: Girl comes up to here. You're just a bit blunt to him, so you don't give it.
Speaker 6: Kind yeah, kind of I slep him the time of day you going, you.
Speaker 3: Pick and choose, like you can tell.
Speaker 8: You can tell it's like, for example, this just hasn't happened, but like you know, if they were to go for.
Speaker 9: You, no, So we were in Adelaide and we were like going out to like a club, and like they were all excited because he was there.
Speaker 3: They know me, but like it was like we were together. It was whatever. People were excited.
Speaker 9: But then like I just like when the girls only go up to him, like I don't even know them, but they just they just go up to him and like like want to hug him and stuff, and he's really great, but I just find it so disrespectful. I'm like, you watch both of us obviously, so you just want to be like that to be like that, which is fine because he doesn't give them the time of the day.
Speaker 3: But it's just so rude.
Speaker 8: I did.
Speaker 3: It's so rude.
Speaker 9: And then these girls tried to do it in a club like try to give him a hug and like take pictures and that.
Speaker 3: I was just like, I'm pretty sure bands caught me doing this.
Speaker 8: I was like, I'm pretty I said, I'm pretty cold, especially on the dance spot dance Bot.
Speaker 6: It's like it's really hard to kind of move away from that.
Speaker 8: And so I mean, like I said before, I'm a big boy, So like I just used my body.
Speaker 9: I'm like, okay, no, he's actually good.
Speaker 2: He just wants to ask her for a photo. She's like, what about.
Speaker 1: Me, No, it's not.
Speaker 4: It is hard, and it was something that I definitely resonated with you, Claudia when I heard you saying and they didn't air it when I said it, but you said it, and you said, I am just super worried about when we get out of here, and like what's it going to be. Like There's going to be lots of women around you, and obviously Austin's now fan base is probably, like I know from my own stats, like ninety three percent women or something crazy. How is how are we working through that? Because that was a big concern for you, Yeah, how.
Speaker 1: Is that going?
Speaker 9: I mean, like I said that because obviously I knew that we were going to work on the outside and I was thinking about the outside, so like they were just genuine concerns because I was like, I clearly found someone that I'm really into. I really like him, and now I want to move forward with him. But like I'm so nervous because I know the attention he's going to get, especially after this whole thing. But then once I saw how he was on the outside people, that sort of calmed me down. Like I think when you're put in the position and he actually proves that he can be that type of person, very loyal and stuff. Yeah, that's what showed me that I could. I was fine with that.
Speaker 2: Have you had anyone hit you guys up?
Speaker 6: Then yeah?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 3: Hey should I say what?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay his name.
Speaker 6: And he goes.
Speaker 1: Full love.
Speaker 3: He recoons obviously he knows me and asks together. But they met up with other love iolany people.
Speaker 1: I can't believe, like that.
Speaker 3: Is not so funny.
Speaker 2: The voice message though, I found out that.
Speaker 9: A lot of people with like American access, they think it's hot.
Speaker 3: So that's why they voiced record because my ex did that.
Speaker 9: Jason, my ex, the American did that when he first messaged when he sent me a voice recording because he thought I thought the American accent was hot.
Speaker 3: An American accent at all, not I mean, yeah.
Speaker 9: No, but they do give me the inc at the start because I was like this bo is cooked.
Speaker 4: Well, look we spoke about Jason, and so we have to touch on Jason. Sorry, Austin, I know, so annoying for you. Has he reached out to you since the show?
Speaker 3: So I saw Jason when I came out at a club, okay, and like we're.
Speaker 9: Fine, Like we're actually friends. We're I mean not friends, we're like acquaintances. There's no bad blood.
Speaker 3: But I will say the episode where he came out and said stuff about like my mom.
Speaker 9: Came out and he messaged my mom and was like, hey, I'm really sorry, like it wasn't meant to be like that. And I don't even think she replied because he was not telling the truth about majority of that, because yeah, they never like he said they saw each other like everywhere every day and they would speak every day, and that never happened. They would see each other like maybe like once every two weeks. And then when he was when they found out he was going on my violand that's when they spoke to him. And then that's when they spoke. But he was like full just like trying to like I don't even know what he was trying to do. Was trying kind to pretend that they were so cold, Yeah, which I got really pissed off about.
Speaker 3: But no, like he also came to my house just so funny when.
Speaker 9: Yeah, after the show, like a week after Yeah, thanks to our I don't know, not well not unannounced, so our Perkins bless his soulf bought his PS five so and I was going to Sydney and I'm the only one from Adelaide, so our maid Jason comes to my house and give me the PS five and then he stayed here for like two hours and how.
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 6: I SELFE I know.
Speaker 9: And then he stayed there for like two hours and we were just speaking with my mom. It was fine there, but who me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah I was. I was talking to them with my mom.
Speaker 4: Oh ship, So you've seen him twice then, yeah, And so what's his kind of dialogue?
Speaker 1: Is he kind of like, I'm happy for you? Is he kind of like I still want you back?
Speaker 3: He's happy for me.
Speaker 9: He loves Austin, Like, yeah, I think if he didn't like Austin to be different. But Jason's a very like chill person. He doesn't really care about much. So I think it wasn't a massive deal because the end of the day, what I said kind of happened, like when and yeah, and he he's fine, He's fine, Like we're fine, everything's fine.
Speaker 5: So did they cast you both and then find out that you guys had been in a relationship or did they How.
Speaker 2: Did it work?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, so they got us to I don't know if you guys know this. They put us in a.
Speaker 9: Room and they get us to like write stuff on a piece of paper about like people that would like potentially cause us like gossurp and stuff.
Speaker 3: And I'm pretty sure that's where they got him form.
Speaker 9: But also you have to write your ex boyfriend on the piece of paper as well, and they're in.
Speaker 6: Stuff they reached.
Speaker 8: So they got, they got, they got pretty much. All I know is that they got mine Claurdier's dresses and I think conn.
Speaker 9: They tried to get basically everyone everyone there. Yeah, and obviously Miran was the only one that said yes Breason, OK, yeah, they did it that way. So they and and I'm pretty sure they were like because they were trying to make this whole thing up that we were still together when I was like going in and like that was getting him all rolled up and stuff, and yeah that's why, no, no, we were not together.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, they cut this bill out because there was a tie.
Speaker 8: This would have made beautiful TV because I'm sorry Jason, but he got.
Speaker 6: Like fed by Claudia. So we went down to the five pit and I didn't get there, So we went down to the.
Speaker 8: Five pitch and it was me, Laudia and Jason, and then basically because okay, Jason, say your story to Austin's like that we can debunk this right now, and he would say, like a bit of the story, like for example, when they went to Sydney, I went to Sydney and they slept in the same bed.
Speaker 6: And then Okay, did we fucking do anything, Jason? Okay? Then when you tell him when she was like absolutely, really, what did I say to you to touch you? And like to be on the other side of it? Okay, was like, why you go and tell cam ship?
Speaker 9: Then they didn't because we we had the exact same story, and they didn't. They obviously didn't want to air that because why would they want to air the right story?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so she got like, just debunk it there. That's why I was like fine after and then that's.
Speaker 9: When Callum started all that ship and said that I was lying when we had just spoken and told the exact same story to Austin the.
Speaker 3: Man of the hour. Yeah, so that's why I was so upset.
Speaker 1: I was so angry you got done so dirty.
Speaker 4: I was like, this is so unfair to bring one person's eggs.
Speaker 3: I think they had to do it.
Speaker 5: I think it's on Claudia for actually writing down his actual social media and.
Speaker 9: Why I thought he was the safe ex I was like, there was no this bloke is coming on the show.
Speaker 3: There is no way in hell.
Speaker 5: If I have learned anything, it's don't write on those forms the truth. That's I thought, Oh yeah, all right, doing the truth on this don't so.
Speaker 4: Matt and I have had this chat before and we always think it's so funny that the Australian public think that everyone who goes on Too Love Island has been like celibate for six months.
Speaker 1: Like, no, we've all been seeing people. I was seeing someone last week.
Speaker 2: I like left the girl, like you know, two nights before.
Speaker 3: It's just exactly like they obviously don't air that.
Speaker 6: I made my friends. Oh my god, that was so bad. My friends.
Speaker 8: I didn't have anyone, Yeah, because I was going to go in the season one. I've not the season before I didn't go on, but I was talking with someone at the time because I kind of like persuaded my decision, my decision to like I can't maybe maybe not the.
Speaker 6: Skill to be something.
Speaker 8: And then so this year they were like, you're not fucking talking to anyone. Three months before you want to show you saying anything to anyone. I was like, okay, I'm not one completely.
Speaker 1: So you probably were the only one who was celibrating.
Speaker 6: Yeah, literally, because it was just because of the boys. Don't with anyone, you know, for anyone.
Speaker 2: Should thanks the boys exactly exactly, So.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much. Guys.
Speaker 4: Everything always works out as it should. The season, it wouldn't have just it wouldn't have been the same.
Speaker 2: Could have coupled up. You know, Tina did come on your sea, did you guys?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What did you guys think?
Speaker 9: I mean, at the start, we were a little bit like why they bring it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I knew Tina was.
Speaker 8: It was so bad we didn't I think you know who ours and Tina work hour was when Aaron came in and was like, oh my god. And then me and the ones that are like out.
Speaker 2: So you don't watch reality TV, you're not.
Speaker 3: I watched. I watched Love Island. Tina was, I don't know who Mitch was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's so funny. Did you guys think it was fair that they got to have another go?
Speaker 9: At the start, like when I didn't know them, I was like, we're all sort of like, why are they bringing old people on because like you get excited when there's new people that you've never met before. So that was sort of yeah, but knowing them now, I'm so glad they went on because like Tina and I are so close, and Mitch is great as well. But I'm glad now that they went on.
Speaker 4: Do you think it's a waste though, that they got back together when like some one of the people from your season could have had like an extra chance to meet someone.
Speaker 3: I definitely think they should have. They should have explored more. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah they did.
Speaker 9: But I mean, you live in you learn, and they had to do it, I guess so, and now they know not to do it again.
Speaker 3: Hopefully imagine next season.
Speaker 2: Next season they walked back again, I would.
Speaker 3: I would actually slap her again.
Speaker 4: I think it's time for us to talk about all the other people in the villa this year, So we're going to talk about that next. Okay, guys, let's talk about your time in the villa. How did it feel coming out of the villa?
Speaker 3: Okay, so.
Speaker 9: I felt very let me use your word, I felt very disassociated from reality. I couldn't get back into reality, and like the routine that I had before I went on because we were with these people were so long, and like every single day, every hour, I missed them so much. I missed what we were doing. And then coming back, it's just like I don't I don't even know how to do this anymore. I don't know how to do that life anymore. It was very weird, like I was just and then not only that, I would go to bed thinking that there was cameras watching me, and so like I do something weird and someone's watching me.
Speaker 3: I can't, Like I can't do that, And then I realized, no one's freaking watching me.
Speaker 1: How was the first night with cameras off?
Speaker 8: That was actually pretty there was so there was one time I remember where like we were laying down and I touched my chest to take a microphone off, and I was like microphone sh but like you still feel like exactly what Cordy said, you still feel like this camera's.
Speaker 6: There, yeah, And so like you're like like when you when you like, why down you look up like there's no cameras there? What the hell?
Speaker 9: We were in the hotel room the first night that we didn't have cameras and then like we sat down in the bed and we just go, all.
Speaker 3: Right, what are your real thoughts? That everyone was going to spilt so much ship?
Speaker 5: I thought you were going to go the other way and you realize that one of you was into some real kinky, weird ship.
Speaker 3: Came. No, that definitely.
Speaker 9: That was actually a lot of tears when we were when the cameras were up, because he was going back to Sydney and I was going back to Adela. We didn't know what was going to happen. Yeah, so that was like really depressing. I didn't even want to talk to him. I was like, I can't even I can't even do it.
Speaker 6: Definitely was hard. It was very hard.
Speaker 1: Did you guys have sex in the villa?
Speaker 3: We didn't have no. People thought we did the camera first night.
Speaker 2: Then back at the hotel.
Speaker 3: We didn't even have sex.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you. We were so tired, like we so as soon as as soon as calling hit, the bed knocked out gone and I was like I'm going I'm going through.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was we were dead and the other stuff that wasn't that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but no, we actually didn't because we was talking, talking to our families and sleeping.
Speaker 6: That's yeah, soon.
Speaker 8: Because we're somebody got back to the hotel, so it was like yeah, yeah, yeah, and then after that I was I was going home there, I was going home from that point.
Speaker 6: So yeah, we did nothing until so.
Speaker 2: You didn't even do it the next morning.
Speaker 3: Nope.
Speaker 1: So tell us about the first time.
Speaker 2: How long was it then that you were dating for?
Speaker 1: How long was this sex?
Speaker 3: How long had so I went to Sydney?
Speaker 9: Yeah, you came down l Yeah, it wasn't like the first night I came the first time you came to Outward, which was like three or four weeks after the final like when we had come back.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it was like it was like three weeks. Yeah, so you've.
Speaker 5: Been fully dating then for like seven weeks in the villa three to four weeks after so two weeks you're dating someone you don't even know how they are in bed.
Speaker 3: Trust me, we've made up for it.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, yeah, that was Now its fucking bad, okay, all right.
Speaker 3: All the time, Hi mom?
Speaker 6: Sure?
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah no, but yeah, we had to make so long because there was just so much to talk about.
Speaker 3: This sounds so stupid, but there.
Speaker 4: Was actually doesn't sound stupid.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's honestly the one thing that that was gains was just a tiredness because like you you don't realize I remember.
Speaker 6: I remember that, Like when I fucking left the show, I was so drained.
Speaker 8: I remember even even like even even like going for my challenges and like just on that like on that van ride there, you're like.
Speaker 3: You were just wanting to sleep.
Speaker 6: Especially like I said before that last week of being in the villa, I'm not even more exhausted in my life. And it was really bad because I felt bad to Hugh because she was like, come on, guys, and then me callum.
Speaker 8: Our like brock today, please out.
Speaker 6: It was it was really hard.
Speaker 9: I had so much energy, and like the last week we were happening like three hours of sleep at night.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Sometimes it was your body clock really fucked up as well, like you're staying up real late and.
Speaker 3: Then like sleep.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, Because I spoke to Alix and he was like, he goes, you're sleeping schedule be like from fucking five to six in the morning to like twelve twelve in the afternoon.
Speaker 6: Yeah, be a sleeping schedule.
Speaker 4: Sh I remember when we got off and this show psychologist was like, hey, so like you're probably gonna start sleeping, like sixteen.
Speaker 1: Hours a night.
Speaker 4: It's like how people who are in the army they like basically get back from.
Speaker 1: War and then they crash and he love Island to that and I was like, what the fuck? How the three hours of sleep?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm not wrong.
Speaker 5: Our first age people like SSA trained or whatever it is, the SAS trained, like the British people.
Speaker 2: And he was like, how are you feeling?
Speaker 6: Like this?
Speaker 5: One time I went in there to get like some medication and he's like, how are you feeling. I'm like, yeah, yeah, good, and he's like, no, how are you feeling. He's like the sleep schedule they've got you on is like what were you going through?
Speaker 3: And I was like, fuck, it actually is mentally draining. It's like so bad.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's works as well because you go to bed and then like I mean like you don't really go.
Speaker 6: To bed, so like you're talking for like three hours and then you start doing you know.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's like the whole time and having like four hours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's generous. It's like three.
Speaker 6: I think it's like three four. Yeah, it's crueling.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what did you guys miss most from the outside, because obviously it's such a different environment that people just can't even like wrap their head around. What what was like the thing that you guys were like, I wish I had this.
Speaker 9: I mean, yeah, family is like an easy option. But I was going to say, just like something to like read or.
Speaker 3: Something or yeah, I wanted to read something and like look at something.
Speaker 6: I missed music so bad music.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was like I like a said, like women's challenges and like those things, Oh my god, like music for musical like like we were like like we need like we need something, give.
Speaker 6: Us music because we had nothing the whole time.
Speaker 3: And also hot water. We didn't have hot water. The first two people got hot.
Speaker 9: Water and the rest breeze like I'm talking ice cold water.
Speaker 3: It was yeah, our immune system was probably so good after.
Speaker 1: But yeah, true true to look at.
Speaker 5: What was your what was your biggest test for your relationship inside of you that we don't know about on the camera.
Speaker 3: I'll say it.
Speaker 9: This was just at the start for me because like I didn't want to buy ower of him. But he at the start, when we had just started like being together, he was still very close to Phoebean Mitch, which in turn had Laylor because she wasn't really like close with any of the other girls a part from Phoebe, so it was Phoebe and Laylor. So they would hang out together, and I got really sick of the fact that they would all do stuff together, because like, who the who wants that.
Speaker 3: It's not like I'm going to be hanging out with Jordan's straight after and be like, hey, let's be best buddies. But he was doing that and this one time the.
Speaker 8: Thing but I said because because I wanted to hang out with Callum and Mitch. But every time Callum and Mitch were there, fucking Phoebe and Layla were always there too.
Speaker 3: I was like, I'm not trying to hang.
Speaker 6: Out with Phoebe and Layla. I want to hang out with Kalum. Mitch always there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and one time they were I was like, on the kabana is it?
Speaker 9: I don't know, and he was they were like painting his tone and I was with all the other girls, and I was like, what the fuck.
Speaker 3: Is going on right now? Like why is why is that happening? To be fair, pretty intimate was the.
Speaker 8: One that said yesterday, So I thought it was gonna be feeding and then just grab the I don't know.
Speaker 9: I got annoyed by that because I was like, this is just ridiculous.
Speaker 3: And then he got better.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you guys have to answer this separately. Yeah, if you had to pick one person that you don't like from your cars, who is it can't be the same person?
Speaker 6: Show you first?
Speaker 1: Yeah do you me?
Speaker 3: Just did the easy one. I just did what you say. Mine is Connor. Yeah, Connor. I mean we have a few. I'm gonna be honest with you. I mean we have a few.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, we actually have to have quite a few.
Speaker 2: We want to know as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Connor, I just don't talk to him, But in the villa, I wanted to.
Speaker 6: Like, I'm not joking, I did not.
Speaker 3: I didn't that me and Connor had that. Really I could not.
Speaker 8: Especially with like with Jess, like the way that she the way that Jess was getting treaded by Quarter.
Speaker 9: I wouldn't stand for it because you don't even know half the stuff that he did to her in there, and she's great about it now, it's like she took so highly of him. But I'm like, no, fuck that he was so fucking bad to her anyway. I haven't spoken to him outside of it, and everyone's being like, really, nice about him, but I understanding by way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, asked who don't you.
Speaker 6: Like, Yeah, I've got a few. I'd say number one we have to be Laila Laila. Yeah, I'm not a fan of Laila.
Speaker 2: Yeah, tell me why, tell us why? Yeah, she's very different.
Speaker 6: Watch in the track, so like I think, yeah, yeah, so I'm the show. I could not see it. I couldn't say. I was like, she's such a nice girl. And then kind of like.
Speaker 8: Like the way that I don't know it's according with out like covering with her and like kind of.
Speaker 6: The way that I don't know that happened. And I was like, I don't like that. I don't know.
Speaker 8: Yeah, just her attitude, her attitude towards things now, like he couldn't seat in the middle. And then on the outside you're like you are completely different on how you can trade yourself in the mill.
Speaker 3: Really yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sorry again, do you mean like like, I don't know, this is genuine I see it, Like I don't like people that.
Speaker 6: I don't like that.
Speaker 8: I felt like she yeah, definitely, because from what I saw on the outside compared to the villa.
Speaker 6: Is a complete different contrast. Yeah, And it was like and because in the villa, she was like seeing like really nice, really genuine, and then on.
Speaker 8: The outside she's like cut chasing, yeah, yeah yeah, And I was like, it's really I don't know. So I don't think that would be a problem if that's how she portrayed herself on the show. Yeah, I don't think that would be a problem. But it's because like she was fake from the show and I.
Speaker 6: Was like, bro, like what are you doing? Like come on, like, I can't stand I just can't stand fake.
Speaker 3: People thoughts sitting there, can I plead the fifth.
Speaker 2: Not your head out? Your can't sorry, where your head out?
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 9: I give her the benefit of the doubt because she's young and she's been very nice to me outside of the villa, but there are a few things that she's done, not only like like to people that I haven't been a fan of, and it's very I think it's very selfish what she's some of the things that she's done, Like I've witnessed people get really upset by because she the thing is with her is and she'll say this to you. She does not give a fuck, She does not care at all. She'll do whatever she wants. I think she's getting better at it. I'm assuming I've heard from people, But like.
Speaker 1: Is this because she had sex with Mitch?
Speaker 3: Shouldn't have sex with Mitch?
Speaker 1: Did she?
Speaker 3: No? She didn't. No, No, she didn't have sex with Metage. She didn't. Okay, So I was out with her the night that everyone.
Speaker 9: Keeps talking about that she was with him and stuff, and she like we were all there and obviously like she would.
Speaker 3: Like get close to him and stuff.
Speaker 9: She hadn't met Tina at this stage, so she didn't care because obviously she doesn't know Tina. Obviously she thought Mitch was heart and so that she'd be like this, like close to him, and Mitch wouldn't like he wouldn't really be entertaining it at all. But then obviously people saw that and thought that they were something. But she wasn't with him that night with someone else.
Speaker 1: Who was she with?
Speaker 3: I can't say, but.
Speaker 9: She definitely did not have sex with Mitch. And then she met Tina and now she's like Mitch's off down.
Speaker 8: See for me, I'm very I can't stand cheating and I'm not there it was cheating, but.
Speaker 6: I can't stand like that disloyalty.
Speaker 8: Bit so like even like even if I knew that someone was talking with someone, I still wouldn't even entertain it.
Speaker 6: You know, because I'm going to respect the fact that.
Speaker 8: They're absolutely but they're talking, and I'm not gonna do it. And that was one of the things that I didn't like about La, was like she didn't respect the fact that, like missing Tina was still talking, you know at that time, so she kind of just laid and I don't like that, Like I don't care if you don't know the person, like respect the.
Speaker 6: Fact that they're in like they're in talking.
Speaker 8: Or they say that they're in a relationship, and just respect it. Like don't like why entertainment, Like there are so many other guys you can entertain.
Speaker 2: Why entertain that there was someone else you didn't like?
Speaker 8: He was, Yeah, it's only didn't like him. I don't have a problem with him. It was Tack because I didn't. Yeah, because after he was like, oh I said that, oh that that he said that I was jealous of him some like that, and I was like, I've never said that. And then he was saying to everyone, like he was saying much articles and stuff that I was jealous because Tack was close with Claudia and I was like, I.
Speaker 6: Said to Cordier, I was like, did I ever say that? I that, like I cared about you hanging out with Tap and She's like no, And I was like, why why is this? Why's he challenge ship?
Speaker 8: And he was changing it about Mitch and Callum as well, saying that was jealous of him, and I was.
Speaker 6: Like why, I don't understand. Why are you saying that like this this didn't happen. So that was like when I was I didn't like, it.
Speaker 3: Was just annoying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was like, why why say it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe he's just doing it for the cloud or the story.
Speaker 6: Or maybe trying to get something out of it, but yeah, they're not. Everyone else is like, fine, have.
Speaker 4: You guys received any like hate or bullying personally after the show?
Speaker 9: It's like a few comments, there's actually I'm surprised that actually it's not a lot. Yeah, some people would just be like you're such a bitch to Austin and like, I have not received one.
Speaker 3: Yeah he wouldn't have, not one again.
Speaker 8: Not one would, but I have not received Everyone has been so beautiful in like the comments and like oh my god, like I get I get people that like message me and they're like, we're like, we don't have a sign, but like we'll.
Speaker 6: Be proud to have you as a sign, so well.
Speaker 8: Raising you and it's like it's so nice and oh my god, and it's like so beautiful to say. I know it's crazy and I just get them and but yeah, no, no, no, it'll.
Speaker 1: Be Hey, so how old are you guys? Just out of.
Speaker 3: Curiosity twenty three two?
Speaker 2: Okay, right, you guys are young?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys are quite young. Yeah, super mature.
Speaker 9: I have to say, yeah, yeah, really sure?
Speaker 1: What's next?
Speaker 8: So we want to like because we're talking about this and we're like, oh a lot, Oh my god. We obviously so many people that are like start a YouTube channel, get into that, start doing that because I'm like, oh I fuck it, we'll do it. But I think that's that's going to be next for us. But yeah, honestly, I don't know. I honestly don't know what's next for us. I think we're just gonna like just take it as it comes, because like it's this could go anywhere, like you know, depending, like you know, it just can get anyways. Like I think you just point take it as it comes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but yeah, so.
Speaker 4: You guys have the world at your feet. Honestly do whatever you want to do, like make a vision board and like de side and then make it happen. Have you guys spoken about like marriage and kids?
Speaker 8: See, okay, we have, but like we're not really rushed into its. Like I the only reason we spoke about marriage and the only reason why I would get married the cordiap is to kind of like for my mom because she loves the whole marriage thing.
Speaker 6: She loves that. But like I just said, I was like, I don't need that.
Speaker 8: Like to be like like lasting forever with you, Like I don't need like I don't need marriage.
Speaker 6: If we don't get married, it doesn't happen. It doesn't.
Speaker 8: I don't give a fuck. And the same with kids, like we like we want We said that we wanted to live a lot like thirty was that we want to start like you know, actually start okay if that's.
Speaker 3: If I just don't know, like I'm not, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Your face was just like.
Speaker 8: Because like I would, like he really wants I would love because I just love.
Speaker 6: I like kids in general, like I love because.
Speaker 8: I'm like it example, you know, like immaturity, Like I love you know, I've got like little cousins, Like they love playing with the water guns.
Speaker 6: I love that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 9: And like also we've had talks about what it would be like if we did have kids, and he's like, yeah, I'll take them dirt bike riding.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, I'm never having kids too. I just can't because.
Speaker 9: I am such a like nurturer, and like if anything happened to my kid. You see how I'm with my sister, Like I'm like she's like my daughter. If anything happened to my kid, I would die. I would actually die. And if he's going to be the father and take him freaking sharp page diving or stuff like that, I can't.
Speaker 3: Can't do it. Actually, see this is what I mean. We can't like and I don't know, I just can't even take care of myself.
Speaker 8: So like, yeah, yeah, we want to travel. We want to do so much before we even think about having kids. Are getting married this, yeah, that's we don't need marriage to like to make us laugh together.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, guys, I'm going to call it now.
Speaker 4: I think you're going to be the only Love Island couple that stays together.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm we've interviewed it past winners.
Speaker 4: Like you just know, and I feel like I just like the way I just like the way they communicate everything.
Speaker 1: Like I just feel like I love it.
Speaker 4: It kind of reminds me of like me and Mike a little bit, like it's nice and I'm just like so happy for you guys.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, Thank you for coming on the podcast. It's been a pleasure.
Speaker 7: It's been actually so much.
Speaker 6: My part.
Speaker 2: No, fine, you guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you guys are adorable. Thank you so much for coming on. We really appreciate it, and we'll see in Melbourne soon for the y