Speaker 1: Jason Lauren on Nomber one hundred.
Speaker 2: Good morning, everybody working a Tuesday morning.
Speaker 1: We've always hello.
Speaker 2: Hello, guys. Got a question.
Speaker 3: Question?
Speaker 2: First concert, who ever went to.
Speaker 1: John Bond Jove at Waverley Park, did you? Followed two weeks later by Michael Jackson at the MCG. You sure, jack Michael Jackson at the MCJ. It was when my parents, I think it was a few weeks later. That was when my parents were getting the big d oh and yeah, and I think they were both trying to win me over the other one.
Speaker 4: Mom took us to John Bond drove.
Speaker 1: Dad took us to. Dad was like, well, what are you and I'll take you to Michael Jackson. Wow, I will down on the ground. And I was like on the field at the MCG and I was standing on my chair and this cranky old woman behind because the only little craky old woman behind sid you can't stand on the chair.
Speaker 4: And the security came and got me, took me right down the front.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's a great divorce, isn't it. Present back to back concert?
Speaker 2: Is that what happens here? You play for the kids?
Speaker 4: It was his history tour. Does that you do the m C j.
Speaker 2: I saw John Jo Rumba. What's was the O G Telstra Dome was like a pop music festival.
Speaker 5: Yeah. My first concert was live what's his name? Ed and Crash at Rod Laver Arena. I was in the mosh pit.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I wasn't. I was a very very young teenager.
Speaker 4: Thirsty Merk supported them.
Speaker 2: Maybe, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I went to that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it feels that feels pre thirsty Merk.
Speaker 5: No, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It might have been a different tour. I went, it's you live at rod Laver.
Speaker 2: In Many. Why do you ask the reason I asked? You have a musical guest joining.
Speaker 3: Us on the show to Michael Jackson.
Speaker 2: Is a gentleman by the name of it War and what a boy.
Speaker 4: He's like twenty one.
Speaker 6: He's only young, has a very cool story, so he's going to be He did start on the.
Speaker 1: Top that TikTok house, all the TikTok What do you mean the TikTok, the TikTok.
Speaker 5: House, the Big Brother House.
Speaker 1: Well kind of, but they're always like when TikTok was starting off, they all moved into this house together and created content.
Speaker 3: Together in a house together. You know what I'm loving he told me that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just.
Speaker 4: Recited who knows about the TikTok House.
Speaker 2: No, she's not in yet, too early.
Speaker 6: So look, Alex are going to be joining us a little bit later on. We can talk about the TikTok house. Your chance to win free money on the show today.
Speaker 4: Money, free money.
Speaker 2: I love free money. It's going to be one of those, is it? Oh?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 4: Who's in the bar?
Speaker 2: Free money? Let's get into it.
Speaker 4: In fact, we've got free cash coming up shortly.
Speaker 2: I think you'll find it's free money.
Speaker 1: Free cash.
Speaker 6: All right, we've got cash to go before. Since then, this morning, let's get into stuff. This is Jason. You're listening to Nomber one hundred. This is Nomber one hundred. We are on the ear. Thanks I made to show already express you got Jason. Lauren Clints here as well.
Speaker 2: Morning, good morning. You know what I realized yesterday? I am not built for manual labor.
Speaker 1: How long has it taken you to work? That?
Speaker 2: Give us?
Speaker 1: Look at your hands, that doesn't carry anything any little pincers have hand have a feel very soft. Don't ever ever ever look at me, and so I have a feel he's got little pincers.
Speaker 4: He's got no sausage fingers, but little little footy frank fingers.
Speaker 2: I'm not King Charles anyway, they're.
Speaker 4: A bit King Charles s.
Speaker 2: I was cleaning.
Speaker 4: I just need a little signet ring on that chubby little fingers.
Speaker 6: I'd have to get a cut off. I was cleaning out the backyard yesterday. The people who own the house, who we bought it off, they kept a lot of spare things from their Renno, like spare tiles.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 4: That's so handy if you need paint, Yes, that's great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good, Well the pain I'm throwing out of date doesn't go out of date. It does.
Speaker 6: No, I think you can go out of date because the flakes off the doors and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: Paint doesn't go out of date.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't have thought so. I think that's a market employe to make you buy more paint.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's bloody worked on.
Speaker 5: Just give it a stir.
Speaker 1: Really, Yeah, you don't take me as a Bunnings guy anyway.
Speaker 2: Please have you seen me?
Speaker 4: You eat the sausage, absolutely.
Speaker 1: But I don't think you'd go there for any other reason other than a snag fest.
Speaker 6: Anyway, here's a predicament I'm in. So I was moving all the tiles. I was cleaning out the backyard.
Speaker 4: And can you say moving all the tiles? How many tiles?
Speaker 3: Are we talking?
Speaker 2: Half a dozen?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: It took me an hour?
Speaker 3: How many?
Speaker 2: I just I've just.
Speaker 6: Recently got a shed, so I was moving him to the shed to house them all the ship, big boy, like a little metal shed.
Speaker 1: Land must be.
Speaker 4: Fit in the and.
Speaker 5: A roundabout and.
Speaker 4: A butler's bounty.
Speaker 2: How do you fit it all in?
Speaker 3: And there's still real activities machine?
Speaker 2: You should get a basketball ring.
Speaker 3: Now in basketball court you've.
Speaker 6: Got We've got a basketball ring, but that's in the drama anyway, court as well.
Speaker 1: Any Way, he's getting a court and a pickleball court put into anywhere.
Speaker 4: And don't forget the horse riding arena out the back.
Speaker 6: So you guys have got to come around for Equestrian Friday.
Speaker 1: She's very I can't wait to come and do some dress. Are are you bowling Allie? Richie?
Speaker 4: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: I love that movie Richie about you?
Speaker 6: Anyway, I recently got influenced three tiles, so I moved all the tires. I'm cleaning up, and I'm left with one of those high pressure hoses, you know, a gurney.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you gotta be careful.
Speaker 2: No, no, hang on, I'm.
Speaker 6: Getting rid of it right because I got I recently got a new one which I bought off.
Speaker 1: The ground upgrading it.
Speaker 3: I boughtland.
Speaker 4: It's good for the horse dropping arena.
Speaker 6: I bought one that hooks under the wall, so it's all like and it's got a retractable hose.
Speaker 4: Because you're a bit you're a bit of a neat freak.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So I didn't want all the wires and cables and all that. And I said to our executive producer Brodie, do you want my gurney?
Speaker 2: It's in full working condition. He said, I'll take it, drop it around.
Speaker 3: M hm. Did you say, jeez, you've got a small house, isn't that I feel like if I'm giving it to someone, shouldn't they come and get it from me?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 8: He said?
Speaker 4: Can you drop it around?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: But you're also getting it off your hands and your friends.
Speaker 1: It's a bit different. That's like inviting you over.
Speaker 4: Yeah, come over, drop it over.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I thought it would be like, oh, come and get it, take it off your hands.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Maybe, but don't you live light three straights, so just drop it over.
Speaker 1: We'll bring it in.
Speaker 2: I really thought you'd be on my side with this one.
Speaker 4: To be honest, I'm never on your sne you realized that this.
Speaker 2: Is number one hundred. Good morning.
Speaker 6: You're on the air with Jason and Lauren Quinty as well, and we are joined by a very special guest.
Speaker 3: Our next guest is a net bowler who's been captain of the Melbourne Vixens since twenty seventeen.
Speaker 1: Little channel a Jan Maloney off the court.
Speaker 3: She doesn't take any maloney off the court.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure. Please welcome to the show, Kay Maloney. Well, she joined us now, Kate, good morning.
Speaker 8: Good morning, Hey guys, thanks having me in.
Speaker 2: All right, let's ite big issue first.
Speaker 5: I want to ask you about fake tan and Netflix.
Speaker 1: Now professional athlete, I stithing more sensible than that.
Speaker 5: It's true or false.
Speaker 3: Mikay, do you and your teammates have fake tan sessions before a match?
Speaker 7: Well, that's definitely false, but we go by the slogan of look good, feel good, play good.
Speaker 2: I love that. Yeah, we should try that.
Speaker 7: Very serious. Uh some probably a little bit too much. Really tone the fake tan down a little bit, but.
Speaker 1: People will be outraged that we have a very serious athlete in here, and that has been opening questions female athletes you to a.
Speaker 3: Very long time, right, And we have spoken about this privately before because I would argue that sometimes my tan is a little I was a little darker, a little better than the girls.
Speaker 1: Of the NETWORKLI might be asking because he wants in on the fake tan session.
Speaker 7: It's actually like the girls start their preparations like two to three days before the game.
Speaker 8: It's a serious business.
Speaker 2: And but I get the hit space. Look good, feel good, play good.
Speaker 8: I agree, Yeah, I think it definitely helps.
Speaker 2: It's only going to a meeting if you feel a confident you're looking good. You know.
Speaker 1: While we're on the hard hitting questions, what sort of a manicure do you have to have to play netball? Because when I was a kid, if no Jase, did you know? Do they I don't know do they do this? In professional the umpire has come up to you and you have to put your hands on nail length and I used to bend my fingers so far backwards so you couldn't see my nails and if they long, you had to cut them or take them up for the games.
Speaker 8: That still still happens in professional networks.
Speaker 7: The umpires coming to the change room before the game ten minor not too bad at the.
Speaker 4: Moment, and they checking check your piercings.
Speaker 8: No piercings, nothing like that.
Speaker 7: And yeah, you can't tape your nails or wear gloves like it's social netballs.
Speaker 1: In the mid gloves So you can't actually take them up or wear gloves.
Speaker 7: No, so yeah you have to you have to cut them. So nails for netballers are very nice during the season.
Speaker 1: No, but they'd have to be kept short and exactly right now.
Speaker 5: Lauren is a netball veteran.
Speaker 2: Are you guys?
Speaker 3: The team we did play in a very successful team at Albert Park, didn't we repeat? We went back to back to back, called the Wags.
Speaker 8: Could we get some tips?
Speaker 10: Sure?
Speaker 2: Who was in the team?
Speaker 3: Well, Rebecca jar She was a bit of a swing woman, as in she used to swing between the goal defense and goal attack. She was there, she was feisty running through them. I ran through the mid quarter a bit, didn't I need? David Neats from Melbourne who played for forwards and he might have.
Speaker 1: Played, might have played a couple of times, and the Melbourne and.
Speaker 3: Then once we had a fit we needed a fill in. So guests who took the center bib Gary.
Speaker 4: Ablett, they were the other team, weren't happy.
Speaker 2: How did David needs Go getting the bid on?
Speaker 1: Well, the issue was he got Verdiego.
Speaker 5: We but we won. We won a lot with that handicap.
Speaker 3: We just lobbed it into it.
Speaker 5: And this is not.
Speaker 4: This is not supposed to be about us.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I love it, talk us about, tell us about the Vixen.
Speaker 2: I was just going to say, like, you drive past any netball court here in Melbourne on the weekend we had went down the road from us Thomas Strait and it was packed with kids playing netball, And now the crowds are increasing watching you girls play John Cane Arena. It must be a real thrill, it.
Speaker 8: Is, I think.
Speaker 7: You know, women's sport is growing so so much, and netball has been the leading female sport for so long. Now we've got competition, which is great, But as you said, it's Saturday mornings. You know, as a young girl you're down at the netball courts playing, coaching, umpiring.
Speaker 4: And what was your team when you were young court?
Speaker 7: I was I can't remember the nickname of it. But I played for Sacred Heart Netball Club.
Speaker 4: I played for the Marighty Ducks.
Speaker 1: Ducks.
Speaker 3: Kate Maloney is inspirational right. She's the captain of the Melbourne Vixen's. She's played so many tests for Australia as well.
Speaker 1: Are they called tests?
Speaker 3: They're called tests?
Speaker 4: Yeah, as long as the cricket load.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: You love a team talk, right, don't you?
Speaker 7: I don't, But it's kind of been brought upon that. It's kind of the thing is everyone talks about it.
Speaker 1: Now, what's the team?
Speaker 2: What do you mean like a warm up?
Speaker 8: In the time?
Speaker 3: Down by three goals?
Speaker 5: Got three minutes on the clock?
Speaker 7: Girls, I'm probably more passionate than I'd like to be about netball and about the Vixens and about winning. I get way too competitive when I'm out there.
Speaker 2: You do the ould leave it all on the court.
Speaker 3: I love those lines occasionally, I don't like to admit it.
Speaker 1: So do the netballers have Like AFLW the women who play have other jobs and then they have to train outside of those hours as well. And it's hard because a lot of mums, they're professionals and their professional athletes.
Speaker 4: There's a lot going on.
Speaker 1: Do you guys, are you full time or do you have a job on the side as well.
Speaker 7: Yeah, i'd say Naples considered semi professionals still, and depending on where you're at it in your career, it sort of differs for every single person. We've got a lot of girls who are studying. Holding down a full time job would be pretty hard for us these days. I'm pretty lucky. When I first started, I had a job and I'd work and play, and I don't have to do that as much anymore.
Speaker 8: Which is really good.
Speaker 7: But women's sports come so far, We've got so far to go still, and but it's exciting and I can't wait to see what the future holds. And hopefully we have female sports where it is fully professional and girls don't have to work anymore. I'm sure they'd still you still want to see them studying and doing things outside of their sports, but where they have the option to choose to or not.
Speaker 6: You can get in on all of It's an action. Make sure you grab tickets the next home game. John Cane Arena eighteenth of May is the next home game. Tickets are available through ticket Tech. So what are your BONDI Sands.
Speaker 2: Gal or what are we talking?
Speaker 8: What do you use to Clint?
Speaker 3: I got the spray t it's way too much of it.
Speaker 1: That's way too much fum bond. I sands you look much better than Clint does.
Speaker 2: Clint's on the verge of bodybuilding is restraint. Hek thanks for coming in.
Speaker 6: Thanks having me, guys right across Melbourne. This is an over one hundred. You're on the air with Jason and Lauren. Clint's here as well. Hate tomorrow on the show. Yes, the po Pow resident friendly Cop.
Speaker 4: Cheesy is in Wayne Cheeseman. I want to ask him it ain't easy being cheesey.
Speaker 2: No, it isn't. I want to ask him a question about something I was involved in and whether.
Speaker 3: It have you fly outed the law? Legal?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 2: Or frowned upon?
Speaker 6: What is situation? Yester afternoon? In fact, I was on the phone to executive producer Brody hands free, hands Free. I was on the way to pick up Archie from Kinder. I turned off the Nepean onto Dandy Street as I was driving along Tendy Street.
Speaker 4: Roller shops are in Brighton. No, he's Dandy Street.
Speaker 6: And Dendy connects. Yeah, I'm driving down Dandy. I was talking to Brody and I'm like, oh, cart just flashed their lights at me. Remember we dropped my son Archie to his first day of kindom and the highway patrol was set up there near the Brighton golf course.
Speaker 2: Is it a catchment? Aread back?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Really must be hot spot? Well school zoned too, so forty ks.
Speaker 1: Well we also had cameras and all kinds of things in the car with your small child, and we thought they were coming.
Speaker 4: They parked. Remember when we thought they were coming to see if we kidnapped your child.
Speaker 5: So as they flashed the lights, you what you're doing about eighty nine?
Speaker 4: What's a speed limit there?
Speaker 3: Forty school and he's got forty sneak up on it?
Speaker 2: Be very really do they really do? So?
Speaker 6: Anyway, I was actually going the speed limit perfect and I drove past the highway patrol give him a wave.
Speaker 2: No go the other cars little flash?
Speaker 5: Oh you flash?
Speaker 1: And then but I reckon, you should not do that every day anyway, just to get to slow down.
Speaker 6: I'll ask Cheesey about that tomorrow. But here's the issue. As I've pulled up at kinder I'm like, I need to warm my mates. The under dads so I've quickly messaged Sesh sleepy sidesh but I messaged him and gone, hey, brother Dandy Street, you know, keep just just careful. And then I've gone to message Bene, my other mate, and I got distracted. Archie was at the window waving, so I quickly got out of the car and went to pick him up. I'm inside, I'm playing with Archie, chatting with the teachers. A few minutes later, my mate Bene walks in headless. He just got done.
Speaker 4: Well, that's his responsibility. She shouldn't have been.
Speaker 2: Speeding doing the limit, and as he was blowing up, I don't know why I put myself in it, and I'm like.
Speaker 6: Oh, oh, were they there? I came the other way. I just wanted to distance myself from the whole.
Speaker 4: Classic Jase Hawkins. If ever I've seen it, what you.
Speaker 5: Didn't need to add anything to it, That's right, Clint.
Speaker 6: I should have just shut up. Should Yeah, well, if you reckon, that's classic Jay Sawkins. You're gonna love what happened next. Sedesh walks in twenty seconds.
Speaker 1: Later, Thanks for the text.
Speaker 6: This is the guy that I did text. He walks in and goes Jase. Thanks to the heads up about the cops.
Speaker 2: Mate.
Speaker 3: He wasn't asleep, was he?
Speaker 5: If only he was?
Speaker 4: I thought you were going to say.
Speaker 1: He walked in and went, I got your message and I opened it and I got done for being on my phone.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, he just he just thanked me for the warning in front of the doubt.
Speaker 2: I didn't warn Ben House Ben.
Speaker 4: Did he say, why did you lie to me?
Speaker 2: He's a few hundred bucks he.
Speaker 4: Shouldn't have been speeding. But did he also say why didn't you lie?
Speaker 3: You're right, Lauren, it's not about it's on him.
Speaker 1: But if this was women, we would go down a full deep dive, investigative, investigative experience to try and work out why you'd lied.
Speaker 6: No, I see us, blakes just look at each other. Idea, that's stupid, little laugher. Then he goes idiot and we just carry on without her. That's where we're different. We know that.
Speaker 2: Laugh. Well he joined us now Alex working on the show.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Hi, how am We're very good and how are you. We're excited to speak to you this morning.
Speaker 9: I heard oping. I can't complain.
Speaker 4: Hey, you're fresh from stage coach. Now I want to go to that.
Speaker 2: Lauren's obsessed.
Speaker 4: I'm obsessed with stage.
Speaker 5: Cold you need to be to go to stage.
Speaker 1: Well, it's funny you ask how cool you need to be because I saw on your Instagram you saying that all your high school bullies go to Stagecoach every year, and this year Jelly Roll asked you to get up and perform with him.
Speaker 3: What a moment. That's a big up yours.
Speaker 9: I closed like an hour ago. How did you see that?
Speaker 4: I'm on doing No.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it was so cool and now I was so blessed. Well, yeah, it's funny. Every year of my my it tends to be the kids in the high school. I went to go to that, and it was pretty crazy to get the text the next day saying, oh my god, I saw you.
Speaker 4: Well, bully, they.
Speaker 1: Reached out to you after that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm a nice guy, I kind of. I don't I don't have any bad bad blow with anyone. And also we were the kids.
Speaker 9: I don't mind.
Speaker 10: But no, it's always just a fun thing where it's like, you know, Jelly decay to bring me out, and Jelly so such a sweetheart that he is.
Speaker 9: And I got to meet some really cool people that night.
Speaker 10: And you know, I was blessed to be able to be on the stage with that many cool people.
Speaker 4: How amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that crazy, that full circle thing is extraordinary. What's what's life like for you right now? That must have been a bit of a pinch me moment. You know, you're slaying it. You're slaying it on socials. You know, everyone loves the music. It must have been a bit of a nice pat trout.
Speaker 9: Now it's cool.
Speaker 10: I'm definitely like, you know, the one thing that kind of sucks about this, it's like you start to see how many people don't like you now, which is but it's definitely really cool and I've met some really amazing people and and you know, being blessed in this position. And I think it's more of just like trying to try to make the most of it. And you know, I don't want.
Speaker 9: To mess up.
Speaker 6: I know you performed Ordinary with Ed Sheeran. Is it true you guys met just that day that you did the performance.
Speaker 2: Yes you did.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we met that day.
Speaker 10: And it's so funny as he asked me to go to a bar with him the next day, and so in Nashville. So I flew to Nashville and went to a bar and he got me drunk off to Medellas and I had to have.
Speaker 9: My wife driving home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well he's a bit, he's quite. He's a good drinker. He can he can settle in for a session.
Speaker 6: And we'll spend the night on a party bus with him and I. I had to deal with her doing the show the next morning, and she was shambles.
Speaker 2: How were you? How'd you?
Speaker 3: Probably?
Speaker 9: I was fine? I mean, two beers put me on my ass. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 10: I drink once a year, and so I chose that once to be with ed and it was a treat and we were at a beer only place and it takes just two Mandela's and I'm gone.
Speaker 9: So honestly, he probably loved it. I was a cheap drinker.
Speaker 1: It will be hard to say no if you drink once a year. And in shear and it's like, come on, bro, have a few beers with me. I mean you'd has to say Yes's.
Speaker 3: Can I ask you about the song Ordinary? Because I bloody love it? Right, it's just such a it's such.
Speaker 2: A beautiful song. Is it?
Speaker 3: Is it like a story of transformation? Is that what it's what it's about you know, why did you pin it?
Speaker 10: I wrote it because it's something that you know, I've noticed with this generation that I'm in, it's not a lot of people are getting married, I guess at a young age, which I don't know if it's not normal or not.
Speaker 9: But I'm twenty four. I got married at twenty three with my wife I met at eighteen. You know, when we met, I had nothing.
Speaker 10: Of sleeping in my car, and she decided to sleep in it with me. And it was cool because it was like there was nothing that I had that she wanted except for my love.
Speaker 9: And I think that was that's really rare to fine.
Speaker 10: I think today everyone kind of wants something from you and wants like other things, and no one's really getting married. And I wanted to write a song about what we found was out of the ordinary.
Speaker 2: What about devotion? And devotion? Sweet?
Speaker 1: Do you think I didn't love you enough?
Speaker 2: Also, I'll tell you what the Tour of Us is scraping us from looks very different to the car then missus would have lived in.
Speaker 3: Very true.
Speaker 4: Are you on the tour of Us?
Speaker 9: I am on the tour bus.
Speaker 8: That's cool.
Speaker 6: You didn't know you didn't have bunk bads in your own shower back in the car.
Speaker 10: I would sneak into like speaking to open like poll like communities, like pool communities. You know when someone has like a gated community, of sneak into that and showering there like a gated pool.
Speaker 1: You must be like so proud of yourself looking at this extraordinary life that you're living right now.
Speaker 4: Do you have pinched me moments? And what's being the biggest one?
Speaker 1: Where you're like Ricky from from where I was years ago to now, what what's been the big thing?
Speaker 10: I walked in the sound check with Ed Shearing and he was learning ordinary and hearing him just from the chorus, I was like this, I audibly was like, this is the coolest day of my life. And he just started looking at me laughing, and I was like, this is insane. And so we started singing it together, and my wife is there with me and she starts bawling her eyes out in front of Ed Shear and as him and I are just singing this song, and he thought it was so funny and he loved it.
Speaker 9: He was such a cool experience, you know, that is the reason I got into music. So it was just such a cool opportunity.
Speaker 10: Oh wow, our nail pals and he helps me through a lot of this stuff.
Speaker 9: So it's been really cool.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad you got that moment. Like that's your hero, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I never meet your heroes, and when you do and they impress you. What an experience.
Speaker 6: And you know what, it doesn't love douchebags like you're a good kid.
Speaker 2: I like, she got a great hand on your show.
Speaker 6: I got three young boys and all the sort of like you know, you didn't buy back of the bullies. You just kept doing your own thing. You know, you've got to perform there in the crowd. You know, you're the sort of lad that I get my three boys to look up to. Mate, So well done, Thank.
Speaker 10: You, sir.
Speaker 9: I really appreciate that. It means a lot.
Speaker 2: Let's talk Australia. You're coming.
Speaker 1: You're coming to Australia where it's very excited.
Speaker 4: Have you out here in august I.
Speaker 10: Grew up surfing and a lot of my neighbors were Australian funny you know, so Josh Kerr, if you know that is the professional surfer. He lived down the street from us, and you know, I grew up idolizing him, and it's really cool, like now that I get to go to Australia and people want to see me, just.
Speaker 2: Be careful there, sholl they're sharks. There's also a lot of pepparazzi photos of international guests coming to town trying to catch a wave getting.
Speaker 1: Dumb by Yeah, yeah, did you ask it about the good beaches to go to?
Speaker 4: Because he loves Australia, He's here a lot.
Speaker 10: Oh, I'm going to need a base especially he's a fellow ging so we need to watch ourselves with sunscreen.
Speaker 4: I love the Gingers.
Speaker 2: Should we talk him out there? But here in Melbourne probably should.
Speaker 1: Get him out to a beach. Well, we're very excited for you to come out here to Australia. We love you out here, so we can't wait to meet you. We can't wait to see you when you come to town.
Speaker 2: Right, we'll have to get you in the studio.
Speaker 9: Please, I'd love to I'm stay. I'm obsessed with radio interviews. I'd love to come in.
Speaker 10: I grew up watching it, so please, any chance I get, I will pop in and say hey and hang out for the day.
Speaker 9: You're just gonna have trouble kicking me out.
Speaker 4: That's the thing we love that we can't wait to meet Alex. You're such a delight. We can't wait to see you.
Speaker 2: Ronnie May thank you so much your time this morning.
Speaker 9: Thank you so much. Look forward to seeing you guys. In personal.
Speaker 5: I'm keen to hear from Lauren Phillips right now. Lauren.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a new beauty trend which is doing the rounds and it's taking the world, particularly Asia, by storm. It involves pink kneecaps. Let me explain pink kneecaps. So a Thai beauty clinic is inundated right now with requests not just in Thailand but from people right around the world. They're taking more than five hundred bookings a day. Basically, it is an anti aging technique whereby a woman gets her knee caps tattooed pink.
Speaker 2: What tattooed?
Speaker 4: Well, women do have a complex about their kneecaps as they get older.
Speaker 3: Quite often it's a bright pink circle on their kneecaps and what does that do. It's meant to enhance youthful appearance. It costs four thousand bases or one hundred and eighty six dollars, you.
Speaker 4: Said Jesus like you knew what four thousand bar?
Speaker 2: Sorry, you got me there with the bar.
Speaker 3: The clinic also offers genital elbow, armpit, heel and scalp tattooing if you're in the mood, so you.
Speaker 4: Do a circle on your knee and it makes you look young.
Speaker 2: Apparently, apparently.
Speaker 4: I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: I did a beauty thing when we went to Thailand back in the day.
Speaker 5: What what was your beauty thing in Thailand? I'm curious, is it?
Speaker 2: Son In? Sorry?
Speaker 1: Did you ever put son in in your hand? And you do it in like Thailand, the Gold Coast and sunny places. It makes your hair go Sonny. Oh no, it makes your hair go a bit orange already in the spray, son In. I did not do thought might have been.
Speaker 5: I don't know if what you did in Thailand classify beauty.
Speaker 6: It was in a shopping center. They steamed my face and then they extract all the little Oh good, what happens, give it a squeeze. But it was actually putting dice in on my face.
Speaker 4: Women we go and get facials.
Speaker 2: What they do my whole face?
Speaker 5: It felt so clear about your schnozz. You get all these little worms appearing.
Speaker 1: When was doing postcards that we day spar and they asked me if I wanted to steam my.
Speaker 2: Who oh your?
Speaker 3: And I was like, what was Gwyneth Paltrow didn't start with steaming?
Speaker 4: Well, no, this is like some ancient thing.
Speaker 2: And you what you mount a steamer?
Speaker 1: No, you sit on like a box hole limit. It's like it's like a wooden thrown. I've got a photo of it.
Speaker 4: It's like a photo.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: I didn't do it. I got scared.
Speaker 1: You sit on like a wooden throne and it's got a hole in it and they steam from underneath. Be care it doesn't boom you would And I was like, firstly, I don't want to get on the hoo. I was like, I don't want to do it. But secondly, I'm certainly not doing it on postcards.
Speaker 2: So what it meant to just short drive from Melbourne c B D you can steam your.
Speaker 5: So, Lauren, what's it meant to do? Because I'm keen to.
Speaker 3: Let me have it, it's meant to.
Speaker 4: Clean, let me do it quick cleanings benefits.
Speaker 2: I just I don't know. It's called.
Speaker 6: You haven't done the colon. No, No, I'm the same. I've had people, I've had mates do it and I just.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go on, well, what does it should I use to stee my private partner. That's not that's a home job benefit.
Speaker 2: While you're looking, thirteen twenty four ten is our number to join us on the air.
Speaker 4: Now I've got a map. I don't want a map, a map of.
Speaker 5: What I'd love to talk.
Speaker 2: What beauty trend have you tried, especially ones around the world.
Speaker 4: I think this is meant to be very good for you.
Speaker 2: Have you ever done them?
Speaker 3: Big into fads? Love it?
Speaker 2: There's a Do you know what hurt when I had it done? The threading of the eyebrows? Oh, you've had that?
Speaker 1: Do you guys understand how hard it is being a chick. We get waxed, poked, prodded, threaded.
Speaker 6: Sounds like a fun not steamed. I'm in there's a there's a place. I think it was the Softotell in Brisbane. They had like a massage parlor there and they had the temple.
Speaker 1: Don't say a massage parlor that's a day days but.
Speaker 6: Different in no light up sign and they had like what they call the temple, and you go in there and there's a beauty trend as a goddess. No, they steam the room and you go in there.
Speaker 4: With someone else that's called that's called her mum, and.
Speaker 2: You paint each other in certain MUDs.
Speaker 1: Oh is that the Turkey the Turkish sauna? I guess it's called They're amazing and.
Speaker 2: We're just in there painting each other in mud.
Speaker 4: Who are you we?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 4: Oh, that's okay, that's amazing.
Speaker 2: That's not whoever else booked the three fifteen session.
Speaker 4: Hi, I am Jason around.
Speaker 2: Good, I'm Tom fifteen. Let's go to the temple.
Speaker 5: I don't imagine getting there. Habit it called a horum having Jason.
Speaker 2: We're going to need a roller.
Speaker 5: Thirty we get the steamer into the studio.
Speaker 2: Lauren's agreed to do.
Speaker 1: It lifely, not doing it on poster live. Do you want me to find you a photo?
Speaker 2: I don't need to see a photo of the chair. Third twenty fourteen. What beauty trend of you tried? What do you want to go with me? We're talking beauty treatments.
Speaker 3: Sydney makeup department where I frequent a lot.
Speaker 5: Channel Channel nine.
Speaker 3: The girls there are very very fond of yanking out nose hairs, Lauren. They do it with paddle pop sticks and wax.
Speaker 2: No, no, have you said you can get like a nad's nose hair removal kit. It's like a little place.
Speaker 6: It looks like the vix thing that goes on your nose and then and then you cover it in wax and you put it up there and then you wait, then you pull them out.
Speaker 2: Jeez, it's fantastic.
Speaker 3: It is the best feeling when you have your your hooter cleaned.
Speaker 2: It feels amazing. You wouldn't understand what we have to go through.
Speaker 3: It's it's disgusting. The nose hairs can be as long as those things are a car wash and then all of a sudden, Clint, it's just again, fantastic.
Speaker 4: Nose hairs don't stop you from breathing.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't, und.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't because I don't have disgusting long nosehirs.
Speaker 2: But it's very difficult being a man.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, hey, Molly, how are you just not even going.
Speaker 1: To take the bank?
Speaker 3: Molly?
Speaker 2: You wouldn't understand.
Speaker 6: Quiet and she's taking the bait all right, Molly, what beauty trend are you coming up about?
Speaker 10: Side?
Speaker 7: Fringes.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, did you wear a headband wrapped around it as well?
Speaker 2: What is this? Yeah, that's the memory unlocked.
Speaker 1: So let's go back.
Speaker 3: What do you reckon?
Speaker 4: Molly? About two thousand and four?
Speaker 1: Yeah, somewhere between two thousand and four and like ten.
Speaker 4: So the girls would part their hair and I'm not kidding.
Speaker 1: The part would start so far over and it was like this side fringed almost did.
Speaker 4: You cover a whole eye with it?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And then girls would go to like Prince Nightclub and we're like a wrap around headband that way, like a daisy chain.
Speaker 2: I like the wrap around headband?
Speaker 4: I thought, did you do that, Molly? The wrap around headband?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So did.
Speaker 1: J Sampson was one of the great side part leans of all time with the headman.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So when a girl friend of mine, Chrysanthi, I swear she only had one eye for.
Speaker 5: The feen years, she looked like the Phantom of the Opera.
Speaker 4: She could never see out of the other because the side part.
Speaker 3: Was so.
Speaker 6: Heavy affect you later in life. She'll probably wear a patch now for the rest of them.
Speaker 1: Seriously, Chrisanthi would not have been able to see out of that right eye.
Speaker 2: For have you seen on the top of the people that cut their hair with a meat cleaver. I'm not on the top of Yeah.
Speaker 3: They get it out. They say they put the hair on the table.
Speaker 2: And they.
Speaker 1: Do.
Speaker 4: You mean they put their hair on the table. Hair touched to their hair.
Speaker 3: It's on the cleaver.
Speaker 2: It's like a what is it chopper? Yeah, clever, isn't it is?
Speaker 1: The hair attached to their heads?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's on their head. Yeah, the hairs on the head.
Speaker 2: What's the name of the thing that it squashes the meat? You know, the hammer?
Speaker 4: Oh but the meat hammer?
Speaker 3: Isn't it a mallet.
Speaker 2: The moment?
Speaker 5: No, this is a cleaver, right, chops the hair.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's that was Jemm. I had the sidepath.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, look at that.
Speaker 1: Yeah No, that wasn't real though. That was a beauty fad that we all had in the early two thousands called natural glow. It was in this blue container. Every girl had it, and you would put your natch you got any natch, babe, and you'd borrow it and you'd put so much on you'd walk out of a nightclub fluorescent orange.
Speaker 2: Gabrielli and ventrigal like good morning, what beauty trend.
Speaker 3: Did you try morning? The eyebrow trend?
Speaker 2: Eyebrows black thing?
Speaker 3: You know, fucking and there's nothing left.
Speaker 6: And it's always like I'm just going to play one more a little bit, and then you're like, I've taken too much and now I've got to even it out.
Speaker 2: The other one.
Speaker 4: They were like upside down Nike ticks, weren't they?
Speaker 8: They were?
Speaker 5: And now I've had to have them tattoo because they never grew up.
Speaker 2: I never grew Is that common the tattoo?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, Well it's common for women about sall because.
Speaker 2: That's good, all right? Thirteen twenty fourteen, we're talking beauty treatments this morning.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Danielle.
Speaker 1: Hi, how are you? How old are you?
Speaker 4: What give me an age bracket?
Speaker 7: Sort of thirties and.
Speaker 1: Sort so do you remember all the things we've been talking about, like the natural glow, the hair part, the terrible eyebrows? Yep? Absolutely, what a time it was to.
Speaker 3: Be alive, wasn't it?
Speaker 1: All of these beauty regrets?
Speaker 2: Literally from I'll come back, what one we beginning? What one of you got to bring up?
Speaker 8: Obviously it wasn't actually me because I'm female, but I was a huge fan.
Speaker 3: Of this bad So are you ready?
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's the Shannon no flavor saver.
Speaker 6: The goate, No, not even the goat, it just a little, just a bit, the landing strip, the chin, the bottom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is terrible.
Speaker 5: So you loved it, did you, Danny?
Speaker 2: Or not? You didn't love it?
Speaker 8: But I mean, can you believe we found that attractive?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 2: What did they call it again?
Speaker 1: The flavor saver?
Speaker 2: Shocking?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And men with eyebrow rings? Was that a beauty trend that.
Speaker 3: They all had?
Speaker 1: You have one of those mini go tea things? You also had an eyebrow, had.
Speaker 2: The eyebrow ring. I definitely didn't have the flavor.
Speaker 4: Wait, what's the difference between that and agoti?
Speaker 2: Is like down on the chin? It includes them. Was like a little landing street just below the what was it actually called flavorsab or the noisy.
Speaker 4: Should not know?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 1: They were all trends in two Thousand'm telling you they were all trends in two thousand and four.
Speaker 2: And what's so sad is they will come back in fashion.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you right now, the skinny eyebrows and the natural glow ain't coming back.
Speaker 2: The flavorsaver.
Speaker 1: Potentially.
Speaker 2: We are joined by a very special guest.
Speaker 3: Our next guest is premiership player from the Collingwood Magpies, Jordan, the guy.
Speaker 2: From my money park.
Speaker 11: Morning, good morning, we're going well, we're going well, really well Clinton.
Speaker 4: What's your name?
Speaker 1: He's a passionate Collingwood supporter. You should ask him some hard hidden questions about.
Speaker 2: It's not about me, it's about Jordan.
Speaker 4: Jason is a new supporter.
Speaker 3: Yeh yeah, okay, up on the mean street.
Speaker 4: Put him into the into barracking for the party.
Speaker 3: Coxy big Masons love the coxy. Hey, Jordy and I got history.
Speaker 1: He's doing that.
Speaker 3: We'll talk about that the minute.
Speaker 4: Okay, don't we that you both have the best. Do you have the same dentist?
Speaker 3: You have the best?
Speaker 1: That's a white off.
Speaker 4: You two could be a cold go dad together.
Speaker 2: We could do that. We could do.
Speaker 3: Is that what you can do?
Speaker 2: Our moms.
Speaker 3: Like besties, like they grew up together.
Speaker 4: Really really they were on the shardonnais too.
Speaker 2: I love the.
Speaker 3: Common so back in the I don't even know what sort of ear it was. Let's say the seventies. Yeah, we all go with that.
Speaker 5: They were marching girls.
Speaker 3: Together.
Speaker 1: Sorry, marching girl like a cheerleader.
Speaker 3: Not really so marching girls used to Yeah, they used to like have batons and they used to sort of where would they perform at?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: They used to go to you now, this is all you.
Speaker 4: I know they did it, but not did they go to competitions together?
Speaker 2: Photo photos?
Speaker 3: Oh god, they look like if yourek top left, top left, That is Jeordie's beautiful mum Collingwood. Next and next and next to her is my mom ton Tones.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: How old would they have been there? Nineteen seventy seven?
Speaker 12: They've still got the outfits twenty I hope not twenty. I think they might get another one as well. I know they are second row, so second My mom's there on the on the left.
Speaker 4: With the brown hair, and Jordy is that your mum with the blonde hair?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wow, seriously they were hotties. Yeah, the boys would have been oogling over them.
Speaker 2: We'll get out of the uniforms.
Speaker 1: They still have it heart and skirts. Do you reckon ton spools hers out for John occasionally?
Speaker 10: I reckon?
Speaker 2: She does?
Speaker 1: Time still has your mother l Lee Lee and Tones?
Speaker 2: You reckon? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Dynamic duo. We've had one or two nights on the town as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, was like, yeah, I think no secrets should stay on the dead. Hey, now talk to me about this yelto run because Clint thinks he has done it before too, and I'm not believing him.
Speaker 4: So you're running all? How many levels is it?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 3: I think it's like fifty floors? Yeah, one, two hundred and.
Speaker 4: Forty stairs from the bottom of the alto to the top.
Speaker 3: Yes, correct, Wow, And what are you doing for?
Speaker 11: So it's for an organization called Giant Steps and they have young adults and children with complex needs and autism, so they're smaller charity, but their work is.
Speaker 3: You know, phenomenal.
Speaker 11: I think you know, they support these children who these kids sorry, who haven't had a proper program built around them before and really build them up.
Speaker 3: And you know, the results are epic.
Speaker 1: So people can still register to do it, or they can donate at rialto run up dot net dot Are you two hundred and forty steps? How? Like I go on the stairmask to sometimes Yeah, and I'm not kidding. I remember I saw this thing on Instagram. So if you do it for ten minutes to day, you'll look like elmcpherson I last said about two minutes and thought my legs were going to fall off.
Speaker 4: How long do you think it's going to take you to go up all those stairs?
Speaker 11: That's a good question. Probably a long time. I don't really walk up to and practice it. I know I haven't been practicing.
Speaker 1: Get a stir might meet me.
Speaker 4: Did you even get on the sticks?
Speaker 3: A lot of the firefighters do it to train, so they do it with all their apparatus because they would have to their heavy oxygen tanks, and they scale it. I think I did it in about nine, nine or ten minutes. Yeah, so you're running up and the last of ten fifteen you're actually sort of pulling yourself up.
Speaker 8: What did you do it for?
Speaker 3: We did the rialto run up back in the day. It was like, I think Millsy did it.
Speaker 2: I did it. How does this go?
Speaker 1: I think I remember it's still going the rialto runner.
Speaker 2: Pretty No, you're accurate time there, Clinton.
Speaker 4: I think he made that up.
Speaker 8: I don't.
Speaker 1: Honestly, you would die on a StairMaster for nine minutes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, you get you get dizzy because you're just going around and around. You lose your bearings.
Speaker 4: Okay, so what sort of preparation you do.
Speaker 11: So I've done no preparation whatsoever. So on the day it's going to be an absolute struggle. But I think that's the whole part. It's struggle for everyone. So you know your bond as a community. You get the job done and you raise good money. A partner you me with one of those merry go round things. I can take you down there.
Speaker 2: Get that helps.
Speaker 1: It's amazing. Good on you and a great organization as well to run up dot dot au if you'd like to register or to make a donation.
Speaker 6: One of our boys has autism and I know Giant steps well and it's all about, you know, giving these kids routines and with their planning and they do a good job.
Speaker 3: Biggest thing with them is, like I said before, it's they build a.
Speaker 11: Program around every child and every kid so every kid's going to be different in their needs and what they want. So if they can build a program, it makes more one on one and personal and I think that's where you're going to get.
Speaker 4: The best results are on you for donating your time to do it.
Speaker 3: They got crows this weekend.
Speaker 11: Yeah, are you back? I should be back? Yeah, I reckon, We'll see after the client, seriously, after the client. That might be a seriously but even after the wind last week, it's going to be tough. The team's going well, they're taking on the Crows mcg on Saturday.
Speaker 2: Get behind them. Jordan to go in this morning, mate, Good to see.
Speaker 3: You, cheers, Thanks for having me, guys, been good.
Speaker 4: I just read the bottom dot point that said Jordan is not running, but he'll.
Speaker 8: Be there by.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my bad.
Speaker 3: I was trying to be a good sport.
Speaker 1: Oh no, what the stand?
Speaker 3: The club would kill me if I did that.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, I don't know if this is a great idea before the Crows. Yeah, I reckon, you know what. I reckon?
Speaker 3: Clint, you should do it again.
Speaker 7: Yea.
Speaker 2: In the Marching Out, you're on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here as well.
Speaker 8: Elly, easily quiet, I'm hunting a weapon.
Speaker 2: It's words. You can't say. Turn this up. You got the kids in the car away to school.
Speaker 6: It's always the segment that puts a smile on your face to start the day.
Speaker 4: Yes, of course, Well were you not at you?
Speaker 2: Here's some's some classics we got last week.
Speaker 3: My partner has a kuwaske kanwake.
Speaker 2: Skaki, Yeah, I haven't.
Speaker 3: Baddy pollinate?
Speaker 2: Do you avoid Italian restaurants?
Speaker 3: I can't say to what?
Speaker 11: Gwamma Coli?
Speaker 2: Sorry? Quawkable Walker? She was a big week. Last week? Was all right?
Speaker 4: Did we get into it?
Speaker 1: I'm thirteen twenty four to ten, Megan from Epping. What word can't you say? And can you throw it in a sentence for us? Okay?
Speaker 7: The word I can't say used.
Speaker 2: In the sentence, Megan.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 4: I live in the suburbs.
Speaker 1: Griffiths, in Griffith. That's it, griff So what do you say?
Speaker 8: I just can't say it.
Speaker 2: And the sad thing is I work in a call center people that live in that suburb and again suburb.
Speaker 1: Griffith.
Speaker 2: Do they ever have to give you their address and then you have to read it back to them?
Speaker 8: I just don't do it.
Speaker 2: I just I give it to someone else to do.
Speaker 4: Have you ever been to Griffith?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, we must. I love that.
Speaker 1: It's great, Thank you, it's in the tea.
Speaker 2: Thurty. Twenty four ten is our number. We are doing words you can't.
Speaker 1: Say, Susannah, can you put your word into a sentence for us?
Speaker 9: Sure?
Speaker 2: The AFL players are going to the tribunal comes up.
Speaker 1: A lot of tribrun get it all really hard to say tribunal, tribunal, tribe hang on, No, you said it wrong.
Speaker 3: Tribunal, tribunal, tribunal.
Speaker 1: I've been saying it wrong the whole time. What do you say tribunal?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, are you right?
Speaker 8: How do you lansana tribune ual?
Speaker 10: My husband tells me I say this true our, isn't it? And I'm convinced serious?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're a footy quickly if you're a footy reporter and you couldn't say it, God, you be gutted seeing someone and I get sent he's hard saying, let's cross line to the anfl Tribunal thirteen twenty four.
Speaker 5: Ten words you can't say, Lachlan.
Speaker 4: Morning, What word can you not saying?
Speaker 3: I can't say?
Speaker 2: Fire extenditure?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, there's a fire, Lachlan.
Speaker 3: What do we need to get get the fire extended?
Speaker 2: Up?
Speaker 5: Good onion?
Speaker 1: Mate, that's okay, that's okay, it's really hold you, Lachlan.
Speaker 3: Twenty one twenty one.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like I told you back in life?
Speaker 4: Did you ever have a thought that you'd like to be firemen?
Speaker 1: And then you went, Yeah, he's a man.
Speaker 6: A few words, that's great and not all of the most spot on Holly in Mornington, good morning, good morning, Welcome to.
Speaker 2: The show, Holly. Use your word in a sentence, go for it.
Speaker 1: I have a few of trilantlas. Oh the spiders, Yes, angela, try tarantula, but I can't say it. How do you spell it?
Speaker 8: A r a t u l a?
Speaker 5: I think no, No, that's wrong. Tarantula.
Speaker 1: Is it not a triangela arantula?
Speaker 8: It's not a triandla.
Speaker 2: You can keep asking all day.
Speaker 5: You say tarantula, tarantula.
Speaker 4: I've been saying trian and I get stuck with the rangu tanks? What the monkeys?
Speaker 3: The rangu tang tang a rangu tang a rang tang. No, I think they're spelt that way o rangutangrang tang.
Speaker 2: Are you are right?
Speaker 4: Not today?
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm not doing well today, am I.
Speaker 2: Let's take it Lauren's bedroom now.
Speaker 4: So Sunday morning, lying in bed?
Speaker 2: What time do you wake up?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: Like the Weekend Today show was on?
Speaker 5: Was I was I on while you were in bed?
Speaker 4: Well it was sort of your fault that I rediscovered this thing. So I was signing in bed. It's my darling, Paul, love of my life.
Speaker 1: And I thought, whatever Clint's doing on the Weekend Today show is not fulfilling my entertainment desires. I don't know what you were doing. It's lip syncing battle or some such thing. Anyway, so I thought, let's flick around and see.
Speaker 4: What else is on?
Speaker 2: Oh, Sunrise boring.
Speaker 3: Okay, flicking.
Speaker 2: James is still doing the weather.
Speaker 3: On that still James Aben, Yeah, still there.
Speaker 4: But it's a new male host on the Sunrise Weekend.
Speaker 2: David Woywood Melbourne. Boy.
Speaker 4: He looked smart.
Speaker 2: He is smart, annoyingly so yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: A challenge too smart for me. So I kept flicking.
Speaker 2: He's not singing.
Speaker 1: Did you know that on a Sunday morning? This is going to fall really flat? If you guys knew this that this show is still on.
Speaker 4: Child still on Sunday.
Speaker 2: I thought Rage went through the night.
Speaker 1: No, Rage is still on on my yes on Sunday morning.
Speaker 2: Really, I feel like someone we know recently hosted it and don't geese.
Speaker 1: Film clip was on and I was like a people still making video clips?
Speaker 2: I mean video hits, remember video hits? That's right.
Speaker 4: I watched video hits and rage and I thought there were things.
Speaker 6: Of until I gone near, until actual whitehead the host got his little white head out at an awards.
Speaker 4: He didn't still so one of the great film clips.
Speaker 2: Is it still a countdown from forty to one or whatever it is? Or do you not hang around? Did you get around? The weekend?
Speaker 3: Today?
Speaker 1: Went back to your lip sync battle, to be honest, But we watched the dough Chi film clip, and I didn't know that artists were still making film clips.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought that. Yeah, you go to YouTube and it's all the film clips go up. Yeah, they're still making They play on Spotify as well.
Speaker 4: There were some good film clips back in the day.
Speaker 3: Did you have a favorite a film clip?
Speaker 1: I loved the thriller film clip. Oh yeah, the video clip Michael Jackson screaming in them.
Speaker 2: It was a poker face she's dancing she did yeah, yeah, yeah, really good one.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: I didn't even mind the POxy call me maybe in the back of the car.
Speaker 4: You know what else was a great film clip?
Speaker 1: Barbie Girl, remember Barbie gue Yo, I'm a Barbie girl.
Speaker 2: Barbie.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah that was a ripper.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Rageous still on Sunday mornings, and I.
Speaker 5: Could get around it. Don't actually, because the Weekend Today Show.
Speaker 1: You've just lost a viewer. In fact, you've lost two viewers because Paul watches whatever.
Speaker 3: I watch a segment.
Speaker 1: My favorite is a lie bed and watch TV in bed and dress coffee and now I'm on the rage train train.
Speaker 6: I still love that, like video clips on in the background, I'm getting ready if we.
Speaker 4: Really want to go to school before you go out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this would be more your vintage Clinton Saturday mornings. The l J. Hooker Real Estate Show.
Speaker 5: I do remember it, Yeah, LJ.
Speaker 8: Hooker.
Speaker 6: Yeah, before they had real Estate Dot common stuff, before the Block, it was just a real estate show on a Saturday where they would showcase a couple of homes and.
Speaker 4: Then there'd been the newspaper and that was it.
Speaker 6: I remember we'd be on the couch watching and eating cereal. Mum be next to us in a cloud of smoke with their long beach go.
Speaker 2: You're not going to get that us for that.
Speaker 4: I don't really have changed.
Speaker 2: I really have
Speaker 7: Jason Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the Socials