Speaker 1: On scorns Ostrodia. This is the Winder Paney Show.
Speaker 2: Good evening, Anne, Welcome to the Reader Paney Show. But coming up, We've got a fantastic program for you. We are live as America wakes up on election dates seven am Eastern Standard time in the US, and I'll soon be crossing to Paul Murray.
Speaker 3: We'll have the latest poll data for US.
Speaker 2: Also joining me tonight is a stellar lineup of guests, some of the sharpest political minds and experts in their field, including Josh Hammer, Professor Max Abrams, Keith Hansen, and Aaron Elmore.
Speaker 3: We will be covering the US presidential election from every angle.
Speaker 2: The issues, the polls, the crucial swing states, and of course the left.
Speaker 3: He's losing it.
Speaker 4: Get Away from my truck. Get away from my truck. You're crazy, lady. Get away from my vehicle.
Speaker 5: Now ask you the right to This.
Speaker 4: Is America and this is a free country.
Speaker 2: Joining me now from Washington, d c Is Sky and New's host Paul Murray. Paul, you've spent a few days in Texas. You've been talking to the locals at college football games. I saw you write a Texas longhorn at the Fort Worth stockyards. But now you are in a swamp land, deep in the swamp in Washington, d C. Do you feel like you've been to two different countries going from Texas to DC?
Speaker 6: One hundred percent. Firstly, my Persian Princess, this country loves you. I have met so many people who say that. The lady on the YouTube read it and I said, yeah, she's just as good as you think you are. So you're a star at home and you're starting, no question, and I know how much you love Texas.
Speaker 1: You're right, it is. It is two countries.
Speaker 6: And you know, I'm always sort of bored of people in the media going America is a really divarded country. So yeah, they had a civil war. America's never been more polarized. Does anyone remember the year two thousand election or the nineteen sixty election.
Speaker 1: There are two Americas.
Speaker 6: There's the America of New York and LA and Washington, DC that very much wants to be sort of this international, faux European place. And then there's the place that I think most Australians get excited about, and that.
Speaker 1: Is the people of Texas.
Speaker 6: The dirt of the middle of the country, incredibly polite people of the South, and that's really in many ways the Titanic fight that's been going on for eight years, and from our perspective, hopefully the greatest return in political history could just be hours away. Incredible where we were four years ago to where Trump might be by the end, by the end of the next day, just going.
Speaker 2: To be an extraordinary few days. Let's hope we get a result quickly. That's my greatest hope. But before we take a thorough look at the poles, particularly in those crucial swing states, and there is some very good news there for the Republicans, let's talk about what's happening at home. This comment from Green Senator Sarah Hansen Young has had many people perplexed.
Speaker 3: This is earlier today.
Speaker 2: She seems to think that Donald Trump is going to control content on Australian TV.
Speaker 7: Why should Donald Trump, if elected president, get to dictate what content local Australian content is on our television screens and our devices.
Speaker 3: Is this some new strain of TDS Paul?
Speaker 1: What does she mean? Oh? Well, this is how do I say this?
Speaker 6: An international nobody trying to play herself into the biggest story in the world by just saying Donald Trump, I mean.
Speaker 1: This is ridiculous.
Speaker 6: That used to joke about Republicans when it came to terrorism that what was it a noun a verb of nine to eleven.
Speaker 1: It's exactly the saying.
Speaker 6: But Donald Trump as an example of something to be afraid of. Australia and its parliament can can set whatever law it wants to make sure that we have local content rules. Pardon me for Netflix or Amazon or anything else the idea that we've just said Donald Trump in order to get on the television. You've got to feel for Sarah Hanson Young. She's been around politics far longer than Lydia Thoughpe, but she's nowhere near as famous.
Speaker 3: That is a good point.
Speaker 2: She must feel a little bit envious perhaps looking at the attention Lydia got, particularly with her performance with King Charles and she was on every TV station in the UK after that. But it's not just Sarah Hanson Young not to be out down. Another Greens MP, David Huebridge, went on an anti Elon Musk Die Tribe and he was proud of his work because he shared the video on Elon's platform x ironically, where he called Musk a known threat to demock an incredible statement. If you ask me, the left hates Elon Musk Now because he backs Trump, He's going to play a part in the Trump administration if Trump does win. Paul, I think we're going to need some sort of group therapy for all these lefties losing it if Trump does prevail.
Speaker 6: Oh hang on, I've just seen the headline in the Guardian. Sky News hosts speculate on re education camps for non Trumpers. But the mere suggestion these people need to calm down, they need to relax. One of two things is going to happen at an election. The sky will not fall in. Donald Trump will serve four years. If Kamala Harris wins, she will be up for reelection in four years time. The levels of cuckoo in all of this just they really frustrate me. And I know that this is something that you are so amazing at. And again I repeat Fedink.
Speaker 8: And people walk up to me on the street and say, once they see this guy in his microphone read to read it right like you're a star here, dull. I promise you is that they love not just lefties losing it, but also.
Speaker 6: How you call out the American media. And I've got to say, you know, we watch it from Afar as often as we possibly can, but to sort of swim in it for a few days is just icky, Like you have this this, this, you know, the blob that doesn't want to be challenged, doesn't want to be changed, that have deliberately turned around and taken things out of context, deliberately found any and everything to become a scandal, while simultaneously completely ignoring the realities of the of the limitations of Harris as a candidate.
Speaker 1: I mean, remember, literally four.
Speaker 6: Months ago she was the most unpopular vice president the country had ever seen. Lefty shows like The Daily Show did sketches about how terrible her speeches were, and it's, you know, dare I say, like a Kardashian, she's sort of you know, full of filler and given the right lines and beautiful lighting and all the rest of it that you know, could could could make me look attract And that's how much money and how much work has gone into her campaign. And when I say attractive, of course, we're speaking metaphorically about her political positions, not just her soft workers.
Speaker 2: Of course, Now let's talk about the polls. What's the latest data there? I know, you love looking at the polls closely the swing states, there's a couple of you love the data, A couple of the poles show that the swing states are looking pretty solid for Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: What is your assessment? And also, do you think we're going to get a result on election night?
Speaker 2: Are we going to have an idea of well, not just an idea, but know who's won.
Speaker 6: I'm going to say yes, I really do. I think that this is going to be decisive, And even if the electoral college is tight, I think it's going to be decisive enough because of the size of the early vote. There's going to be fewer voters than were around in twenty twenty. So I think that we're going to be able to know the obvious. Right, Harris cannot win unless she holds all three of the Blue Wall. If she loses one of the Blue Walls, she's got to take a North Carolina or a Georgia.
Speaker 1: The polls, the data, predictions.
Speaker 6: The betting markets, they all say that that's not going to happen, where she's not going to be able to really do much with North Carolina or Georgia. So we'll be able to know. Okay, you know this path is closed and that path is closed. And yes, if we're getting down to one state, well, yeah, theoretically we could be on a little bit of a run here. But it's really important to look at the polling, the averages of the polling, and the election models. Right now, the election models are all sort of in and around fifty to fifty. And I'll be honest, I think a lot of that is ass covering because they know that there's a whole bunch of people who for the past eight years have talked about how wrong the polls were in sixteen, they were worse in twenty, and I see no evidence that they're not going to continue to undercount a portion of the Trump vote. So in real clear politics, in you know, I think five of the seven states he is up, and yeah, it might be by a slice of a percent, or it can be a whole lot higher. As I say, places like Georgia, Arizona much stronger for him. So if he's being undercounted, as has been the case in two previous polls, then I think we'll be able to say certainly who's leading. But I wouldn't be surprised if Trump sees a way to say that he is winning. Of course, the actual votes, well they even after on a normal election night, they're still counted for a couple of days after they're not certified. The process doesn't start until December. There's the January sixth thing, and then there's the swearing on January twenty. But yeah, I've got a sense that by this time tomorrow we're absolutely going to know which direction it's heading, and the only question is going to be the margin.
Speaker 2: Well, if that is the case, I suggest you get yourself some security, because the last time he won, those blue cities were writing. Everyone's memory holds that remember the rights. Even for the inauguration in DC. They caused absolute mayhem there, but no.
Speaker 3: One remembers that. They just remember January sixth, Paul Murray. We'll look forward to speaking to you.
Speaker 2: Again Thursday night, and hopefully then we know definitely who is the forty seventh President of the United States.
Speaker 1: Ruder Pana.
Speaker 6: It might be single figures, it might be the middle of the night, it might be the darkest before the dawn.
Speaker 1: But you know, I love you.
Speaker 3: We love Paul, don't we joining me now?
Speaker 2: Is an international security expert and Associate professor of political science at Northeastern University doctor Max Abrams. Max, let's start with the issue of election denial.
Speaker 3: The Democrats and the propagandists in.
Speaker 2: The leftist media would make you believe that that all started in twenty twenty when Trump questioned the result.
Speaker 3: Now that is, of course not the case.
Speaker 2: Election denial even predates Hillary Clinton's ongoing refusal to accept the result in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 3: Here she is in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 9: You can run the best campaign, you can even become the nominee, and you can have the election stolen from you.
Speaker 1: Max.
Speaker 2: The media seems a little bit obsessed with this narrative about Trump an election denial, but Democrats have a rich history of election denial as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, that's a big top pack right now in the media around this election that if Kamala wins, you know, Trump, there's going to be election denial. But the reality is is that it those both ways. It's not just the January sixth incident in twenty twenty, but also when Trump won in twenty and sixteen, the Democrats never reconciled themselves and accepted that victory. So the entire Trump presidency from day one was all about how the election was stolen, how was illegitimate? And that formed you know, the so called resistance. And you're right, we saw rioting from day one, endless impeachment efforts called law fair, you know, trying to use the courts, the Justice Department to put Trump away, to bankrupt him, and to just otherwise delegitimize his role as president. One last point I'll make on this is remember in the very beginning when he won in twenty sixteen, there was this you know, he was by the national Law in Washington, DC, and Democrats kept saying, look, how few people have turned out, you know, for him to accept the role as presidency. And the effort from the very get go was to show this guy's illegitimate, he doesn't have a national undie. It's a sad situation that there is so little electoral integrity and that I believe that whoever wins about half of the country, is it going to trust or accept the result.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is an excellent point. That is going to be the case, no matter who wins. On Kamala Harris. A few months ago, she did an interview with a Muslim influencer, Kareem Rama on his show Subway Takes as a while back, but it never saw any It never came to light. The footage was buried, and I'm sure Kamala Harris is grateful for that because during that interview, in trying to avoid questions about Gaza, she tried to convince this Muslim influencer Max that Bacon is a spice. I mean, it just shows you how out of depth she is when it comes to matters of foreign affairs. She can't even handle a content creator, someone who's not.
Speaker 3: A big name in the media.
Speaker 2: And her commentary on Israel's war with her mass has been particularly disappointing, showing a really basic understanding of the underlying issues. Is this an area of weakness for her in your eyes?
Speaker 5: Across issues? Kamala is known as a lightweight. You know, she is vice president and she was never known for really getting into the weeds on anything. The policy issue she was tasked with primarily was the border, and she never even went down to the border. When it comes to the Israeli Palestadian conflict, it's like she hasn't even read a Wikipedia entry for two minutes on the topic. The only thing that she will say, literally, the only thing that she will say is that she's anti war. She wants the war to end, and she wants there to be some kind of a deal so people aren't killed and the hostages are returned. It's the most superficial line that you can imagine. Very recently, she was invited to be on the Joe Rogan Experience podcast, which is an enormous podcast, and that's actually a very easy interview. It's not like Rogan, you know, asks like really tough questions. The whole point, the whole not.
Speaker 3: At all.
Speaker 5: He wanted to get to know her. The whole point is to give a platform to introduce millions of people to the subject. And even that Amala Harris dodged and instead she went on Saturday Night Live for a minute and just read scripted, canned jokes. So she knows that she's a policy lightweight, and it's one of the reasons why she has been hiding. I think that you can only really understand the Kamala Harris presidency in the aftermath of Joe Biden because America has gotten used to essentially having a president who is mil where there are basically zero cognitive expectations.
Speaker 3: Well, yea, there is.
Speaker 2: You're right, she never made it onto Rogan, the invitation was there, I think it would have been a train wreck, as nice as he is. Instead, today we had the world's richest man, Elon Musk, being on the world's most listened to podcast, and he had this message.
Speaker 10: If the dam has won the selection, they will legalize enough illegals to turn the Swing States and everywhere will be like California.
Speaker 1: There will be no escape.
Speaker 10: Go out and vote. Vote like your life depends on it, Vote like your future depends on it, because it does.
Speaker 2: What do you make of that, Max, Could you see that as a possibility. We have had millions come through illegally. If there is a path to citizenship, which is what the Democrats want, could they turn the Swing States?
Speaker 5: You know, the Democrats have tried to make it. See him as if discussing this part ssibility is just the stuff of you know, right wing conspiracy theorists who are racist. But I don't think that it's a coincidence that Democrats have been the most in favor of an open border and are the ones who benefit directly from it. So you know, the United States is not alone in this. European countries have some similarities where in recent years because of immigration, the demographic composition of the country has changed substantially. And although the United States is a very populous country over three hundred million, you have to understand that the number of illegals is not small. So we're talking about, you know, fifteen million illegal immigrants coming in and they even when they can't vote, they're they're part of the census. It's related to the electoral college and could affect the presidential outcome. So I do believe that it's a deliberate strategy on the part of Democrats in order to shift the balance even more towards their party, because of course, the vast majority of these voters are going to go Democrat and once they're in the country. Even if Kamala Harris is serious, if she were to win and shut down the border, what we expect her to do is advocate for these illegals to have a so called pathway to citizenship, which would give them the franchise and it would make it even more unlikely further to be a.
Speaker 3: Revert and max that would.
Speaker 2: And max that would just incentivize more people to cross the border illegally. If there is that quick path to citizenship, which is the Democrats that came to put in plas doctor Max Abrams, thanks for your time.
Speaker 3: This evening still to come.
Speaker 2: Lefty is losing it. Plus Oprah's bizarre rant at Kamala's latest rally raises a few eyebrows.
Speaker 3: Josh Hammer will join me next, Welcome back.
Speaker 2: Now it's time for lefties losing it. You know what Americans need is not just desperately out of touch celebrities preaching to them. They also need painfully funny poems ranting about the election. Remember when late night TV shows were funny. Now they have the likes of John Oliver emoting wildly about Trump.
Speaker 11: I know this hasn't been a very uplifting speech, if it helps at all, There's one final thing I'm going to be genuinely excited for on Tuesday, and that is if Donald Trump loses this election, He's basically finished. I know, I know, hell hell Before he left the stag, but when the dust settled, he'd lost two elections in a row and we become paigning as an eighty two year old next time, I think he'd be done.
Speaker 1: And doesn't that sound great?
Speaker 3: Trump put him through Hell?
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, what a better loser talking about lefty losers. Here is Mickey Rourke again proving that mister Mackie was right.
Speaker 3: Drugs are bad.
Speaker 12: Okay that, but I'm not going to go into it because I don't need another visit from the Secret Service.
Speaker 1: When did you have one before?
Speaker 12: About six months ago? Why take a wild guess.
Speaker 9: Was it because of something he said about President Trump?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What did you say about him? Just the truth? Which is what.
Speaker 12: Read my mind?
Speaker 3: What the hell was that? It did have me curious?
Speaker 2: So I went looking for why the Secret Service made consider that lunatic get threat. It's not because he told the truth about Trump as he claimed there, it's because he threatened to punch the president. This is Rourke during Trump's first term. Again, let this be a lesson to the kids out there. Stay away from drugs and bargain basement plastic surgeons from.
Speaker 1: A the White House.
Speaker 12: That lion shucker, Uh huh, that's no good.
Speaker 1: Who faced?
Speaker 12: You know, he said really nasty things about the two of us, and you know what.
Speaker 1: It's personal. It's personal.
Speaker 12: Now there's going to be a day where he ain't president and we're going to bump into each other.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, And you're gonna feel me. Are you gonna give him about hook? What do you think that you might love took from health?
Speaker 3: Oh dear?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that dude has been losing it for many years, as has this next white dude for Kamala MSNBC hysteric Joe Scarborough, who is just abuse abusing Trump supporters in this next clip, just spewing abuse. He talks about the millions of folks who have attended Trump rallies over the years, like their garbage.
Speaker 1: Who raised these people?
Speaker 13: Yeah, because they were not raised by anybody in my neighborhoods that I grew up, any middle class neighborhoods that I grew up in. These people were not there.
Speaker 1: They were not raised.
Speaker 13: I mean, they weren't in the classes I went to growing up in elementary or middle, our high school or college. They just weren't there. That wasn't the America I grew up. And again again, who are these people? Where are they coming from? And who raised them? And how did Donald Trump twist their point of you so much in nine years?
Speaker 2: These lefties that they're a hateful bunch, aren't they?
Speaker 3: And this next left is no exception. What a piece of work.
Speaker 2: This mad Banshie is attacking a man's truck because it has a Trump flag on it. She feels entitled to vandalize his property right in front of him.
Speaker 1: This is my truck.
Speaker 4: Get away from my truck. Get away from my truck, a crazy lady.
Speaker 14: Please?
Speaker 4: What are you doing right now?
Speaker 1: Lady?
Speaker 4: Please just get away from my vehicle. I have to go to work. I'm going to go get the cops involved. Get away from my vehicle now, you cut me. Offer you the right to This is America and this is a free country.
Speaker 1: Get away from my vehicle.
Speaker 4: I'm going to press charges on you. Get away from my vehicle right now and get on the road.
Speaker 2: She actually asks, what gives you the right? That's the modern left for you, crazy, angry, and intolerant. Here is another charming Left, showing us again that the Democrats and the left in general are all about love, tolerance, and inclusion unless you don't share their deranged worldview, in which case they behave like literal fascists while calling you a fascist, I'm great.
Speaker 1: How are you. I'm okay, I'm doing well. You doing good? Yeah, sir, Thank you very much.
Speaker 4: You live in this neighborhood, doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't be in this neighborhood.
Speaker 15: Really, yeah, we could give jaundice or something.
Speaker 13: I shouldn't be in the same Nazi go home, all right, you Nazi.
Speaker 1: People, all right, go home.
Speaker 5: Stop shaking your hands, because I want to step back, step.
Speaker 3: Back after that nastiness.
Speaker 2: I think we could all do with a Trump inspired music break.
Speaker 16: Bake me Up, Go on in by Joe Baden. I got a Wednesday in the country first saying I won't never slack up Tamala as a clown. So get out of the book, keep up around, jump around, keep chub around, jump around, jumps up. Camara's going down. I'm the cream of the crab. I rise when I'm shot. I'm started from the bottom, but I've always been on top. Paying me as a dictators and take a supertrader. I think you need some loving because she so handed leg a hater, but I ain't going down like no pump food, clean up the house. Joe moving in vacksuit.
Speaker 2: That was good fun and this next clip is also great. Listen to this DJ's work and watch out for the angry Karen on the dance floor who is determined to be a misery guts as everyone else around her dances to this banger.
Speaker 3: Knock knock.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna come.
Speaker 2: Joining me now is Newsweek's senior editor at Large and Article three Project Senior Council, Josh Hammer.
Speaker 3: Josh, it's election.
Speaker 2: Day and in the final hours, we've had an appearance from Oprah Winfrey, and she has turned up the hysteria and hyperbole to new levels.
Speaker 17: If we don't show up tomorrow, it is entirely possible that we will not have the opportunity to ever cast a ballot again.
Speaker 2: Josh, Is Donald Trump going to ban elections if he wins?
Speaker 15: You know, the left reader, right now, as we approach the final hours of this most monumental elections, they have a Shertin cognitive dissonance. You know, there are two things that are kind of jarring against one another. On the one hand, they continue to paint Donald Trump as a unique historical threats. He's a fascist, he's a Nazi, he's a hitlerrite Oprah Winfrey. Now you're mongering saying that you're not gonna have an ability to vote again. On the other hands, don't you think Jeff Bezos could have been bothered to have his Washington Post endorse the other candidate. If Donald Trump were actually an existential threat to American democracy, or the Los Angeles Times for that matter, or USA today. I mean, this thing just kind of doesn't make sense looking at it in even the most superficial and cursory of ways. Look, the thing about Donald Trump is, no matter what you think about what he says on truth, social or what joke he makes at a given rally, by the way, he is a very funny guy. I was watching his closing rally in Grand Rapids, Michigan last night. I still am here eight years later, just continually laughing at the man's just good sense of humor on the campaign trail. But no matter what you might think of him, the reality is Redoe. This man was president for four years. He therefore has a track record. We literally saw what happened in office. Was voting abolish No, obviously not. So it's just stupid last gas desperation from OPERH. Winfrey's officers, that's it.
Speaker 2: I remember last time before his first term, so not even last time, they were saying he was going to crash the stock market, he was going to start World War iree. All these horrific things were going to happen, and four years and none of that happened. There were no new wars, and the economy was doing pretty damn well before the pandemic hit.
Speaker 3: But let's stick with the.
Speaker 2: Lies, damn lies, the Democrats lies. Former President Baraco Obama delivered his final pitch to voters on behalf of Kamala Harris, and of course he just had to repeat a number of thoroughly debunked lies, including the fine people on both sides lie. Here is what Baraco Obama had to say, and I'm going to follow that with a clip of what Trump actually said.
Speaker 5: Well, said that there were very fine people on both sides of a white suppor.
Speaker 18: Well, very fine people on both sides.
Speaker 16: You had people in that group.
Speaker 18: Excuse me, excuse me, You had people and I'm not talking about the neo Nazis and the white nationalists because they should be condemned totally, but you had many people in that group other than neo Nazis and white nationalists.
Speaker 3: Okay, he could not be clearer.
Speaker 2: He was very very clear in saying he was not talking about the white nationalists and the Nazis. And yet that divisive, damaging lie has been repeated over and over again, not just by Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris.
Speaker 3: And it was only a few days.
Speaker 2: Ago Barack Obama was decrying how divided America was, how scared Americans were, and then he pulls that nonsense.
Speaker 15: So Donald Trump came out there quite literally within days, perhaps even within hours, back in August twenty seventeen. I remember it very well. I remember it like was yesterday. He came out almost instantaneously to condemn what happened in Charlottesville.
Speaker 1: Rita.
Speaker 15: Here is the key point.
Speaker 1: One.
Speaker 15: They are just totally lying, as this clip just showed. I can't believe they're still trying to pull this stunt. By the way, seven years after every so called purported self proclaimed fact checker in the country has debunked this for being the thoroughly, thoroughly just pile of stewing feeded garbage lie that it actually is. But even more to the point, Rita, for over a year now, since October seven, twenty twenty three, there has been a Charlottesville on American university campuses and in American large urban corridors basically every single day. Ginno, who has not condemned any of this and who, if anything, is actually telling the so called pro Gaza protesters that are actually out there trying to harm Jews and others much more than these stupid little tiki torch Nazis and Charlottsville. Are you knows not condemning them? Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. Kamala Harris repeatedly telling them, you know what, they have a point there. She's trying to indulge the worst excesses of the actual modern neo Nazis while trying to drum up this stupid clip from seven years ago. Again, no one buys this crap. They are desperate, They are flailing for anything here in the final hours, and they will not get truth get in the way of a good narrative.
Speaker 2: Now today, Joe Rogan, who is a hugely influential podcaster his audience darfs everyone and everything else.
Speaker 3: He endorsed Trump.
Speaker 2: And this is a big deal, Josh, because he's not a traditional conservative figure. He used to back Bernie Sanders quite strongly, but he's been red pilled like millions of other Americans in recent years. Do you think this is enough to get Trump over the line. The number of male voters who have been red pilled, who've gone from Democrats to being independents or Republicans.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 15: So two things here. One, so Joe Robin does have an absolutely massive audience there. And the fact, I think, most interestingly that he and Elon Musk, neither of whom is a traditional kind of Heritage Foundation Washington DC think tank sort of conservative, not not someone who's been steeped in the intellectual conservative canon. The fact that these two guys are having this conversation and endorsing Trump, I think says a lot about what the Trump coalition is and what it is not. Fundamentally, I think what the Trump Dvance ticket represents and what the Trump coalition the MAGA movement represents is fundamentally read a return to civilizational sanity and ultimately just normalcy. It is a rejection of some vogue fatish notions that biological males can compete in women's sports, that we can just let in millions and millions of unvetted illegal aliens, terrorist sympathizers, and we're not going to feel any kind of cultural effects whatsoever. There's not going to be any effect on wages for lower income warners and anything like that. It fundamentally is just a common sense coalition. That really is the way that I envision the Trump Dvance ticket. Elon Musk is a common sense kind of guy. Joe Rogan is a common sense kind of guy. Again, they're not out there because they have these deep rooted, kind of in their bones intellectual thoughts about the capital gains tax right. No, they're out there because at a visceral level, they are patriotic, let's fly the flag, red, white and blue, patriotic Americans, and they want a president in there who understands that this country is good because it is great, and it is great because of its citizens. That, fundamentally, I think, at its core is what distinguishes this ticket from the opposition ticket. I do think that the Jirobe endorsement makes a big deal. I personally wish it to come a little sooner. But you know, again, he's not traditional endorser. As you said, there, so better late than never. Certainly, Well, he's.
Speaker 2: Got quite a coalition Trump here, very diverse background, broad church of people. When you look at the likes of Tulsi Gabbard and Robert F. Kennedy, Junior vivek Ramaswami, Elon Musk again, Elon Musk, a former Democrat donor those crucial independent voters. Do you see them swimming swinging overwhelmingly to Trump? Is that what's going on to decide this election?
Speaker 15: So I think that Donald Trump is going to win independent voters. I also think, to get back to what you were saying with the Joe Rogan effect, I think that he's going to absolutely dominate the male vote. So, you know, the media here in America has been talking a lot about the female vote and how Donald Trump has this horrific gender gap. And you have this stupid clip of Mark Cuban circulating saying that there's no powerful, respectable, intelligent women close to Donald Trump. That would be news to a lot of people. I saw Megan Kelly having a lot of fun with that particular quip on the campaign trail in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania last night. But you know what the media does not talk about as a fact that Kamala Harris and Tampon Tim Walls are severely underwater when it comes to the mail vote here. In fact, the metrics that I have seen show that Donald Trump is crushing with the male vote, even more so than the Harris walls taking as crushing with the female vote. So if men come out and actually vote for Trump anywhere close to what the Poland currently suggests, I think he's headed towards a resounding victory to night, I really do.
Speaker 2: Josh Hamma, thank you for your time, and we're going to talk about that after the break. The gender divide that might swing the US election. Why are young men abandoning the Democrats in huge numbers?
Speaker 3: Plus a former critic endorses Donald.
Speaker 2: Trump at one of his final rallies, welcome back Now. There is certainly a gender divide in this election, and Republicans are calling on men to get out there and vote.
Speaker 19: But for real, men, donald Trump took a bullet for you. The least you could do is vote for the men. Vote like your country was taken from you.
Speaker 3: Because it was.
Speaker 19: We need you men to go out and vote to make America affordable again, to make America safe again, to make America healthy again, to make America great again. They can call you a Nazi, they can call you deplorable, they can call you garbage, but don't give them the pleasure of calling you the beta man who didn't get out and vote.
Speaker 2: We are told if men voted in similar numbers to women, this election wouldn't be close at all.
Speaker 3: It would be an absolute landslide. It's because the Democrats.
Speaker 2: Continue to lose young men. If you look at the figures in recent years. According to Gallup polling, fifty one percent of young men identified or leaned towards the Democrats in twenty sixteen. Compare that to twenty twenty three, where the number has dropped to thirty nine percent. Joining me now is political analyst and Turning Point USA contributor Eron Elmore Erin tell me about this gender divide.
Speaker 3: Is it all about abortion?
Speaker 2: And what is it going to take to get men out there to vote in similar numbers to women?
Speaker 14: I think rightly. Gatinson's video was absolutely amazing, just trying to elucidate why men need to vote, because they have had toxic masculinity shoved down their throats. At every single turn, they have been called all of these terrible names like garbage and deplorable, and we need the of this country to stand up because they have really been second class citizens. But you know what, today is election day here in the United States, and there's so much noise. If you look at the fact that Google is in the tank for the left, the mainstream media, celebrities, Hollywood musicians, every single element of our everyday society supports liberals. But when you do drownd out this noise and look at some of the data, almost every single category of person, whether it's the Jewish community, because of what happened with Hamas and the situation in Israel, they are coming to the Republican Party. You have African Americans, largely because of immigration issues, coming to the Democrat Party. You have the dearborn Michigan Middle Eastern crowd coming to the Republican Party. And by the way, some of these young women who are now becoming mothers, who have played sports as females, who are now coaching, have realized because of what the Biden Harris administration has done with Title Mind, which basically ensures that there's equal protection for the sexes in sports, they're seeing their daughters lose opportunities, whether it's getting into college, getting a scholarship, standing on that podium, or even going to the Olympics. They've seen their daughters being forced to change with full grown men in their locker rooms. So every single voting demographic is really leaving the Democrat Party and that's what makes it favorable for us today. And by the way, just to give some of the viewers some hope for the Republican Party, some of the data is really also breaking in our favor, whether it's early voting for Republicans, getting out their voter registration also leaning more Republican. So although there is a problem with these college educated white suburban women, I do think that every other block, and even portions of that block, are starting to favor Donald J.
Speaker 7: Trump.
Speaker 2: Now, Megan Kelly, we do love her work, as she appears on Sky News Australia regularly. She spoke at Trump's Pennsylvania rally earlier today and she explained why she is voting for Donald Trump.
Speaker 20: I want to tell you the main reasons I am voting for Donald Trump. Number one, immigration, he mentioned it, and people like Lake and Raley. I'll be thinking about her tomorrow all day. Twenty two years old, killed in Georgia, a young nursing student by an illegal. I'll be thinking about Joscelyn Nungari, twelve years old in Texas, murdered by two Venezuelan illegals. President Trump closed the border Kamala Harris opened it by choice. It wasn't accidental. She said it would be humane. That's what she and her boss believed. Tell it to Lake and Riley's family. There was nothing humane about it. He closed it, they opened it. It was an intentional choice, and there's no reason not to believe they won't do it again.
Speaker 2: Aaron at Meghan is feelers. She has clashed with Donald Trump in the past, but in twenty twenty four she is one hundred percent behind him.
Speaker 14: Well, I think this immigration is she was going to be a big one. And also the economy, no matter what Joe Biden used to scream at us on the television, how he's created the best economy in the US history. We go to the gas pump, we go to the grocery store, prices are completely out of control. And what I think is so ironic about liberal women saying we need to protect our young girls. You know, my body, my choice. Don't women have the choice to be able to ride the subway to work without being mugged or worse, Don't women like Lake and Riley who are in med school or nursing school have the choice to take a run without being brutally murdered. Women need to be safe in our country, and with this illegal immigration crisis that has touched all fifty states, women are not safe. And both of those two issues are really directly impacting women. Most of women, let's face it, are the primary ones that are having to go to the grocery store and seeing that one bag of groceries is almost quadrupled in price. So I think this is another example of how we're just chipping away at that Democrat base.
Speaker 2: Eron Elmore, thank you so much for your time this evening. Joining me now is low enforcement and security expert Keith Hanson. Keith, the left wing media at it again. That not just biased, that deliberately dishonest. Just look at the claims they've made here about Donald Trump supposedly threatening Liz Cheney's life.
Speaker 9: Breaking news, Donald Trump took his violent rhetoric to a new extreme, suggesting the former Republican congresswoman should be fired upon Breaking news, Trump under investigation for saying warhawk Liz Cheney should be fired upon right now. At ABC News Live, he suggested nine barrels of a firing squad aimed right at her. Donald Trump declaring before a crowd that Cheney should be put before a firing line.
Speaker 13: With the battle over women voters raging, Donald Trump suggests putting Liz Cheney in the firing line.
Speaker 9: Now you have this threat against Liz Cheney that Trump is is talking about the firing.
Speaker 13: Squad, the Drudge report, Trump calls for Cheney execution.
Speaker 21: He's saying quite explicitly and unambiguously that Liz Kenny should be shot, should be executed by firing squad.
Speaker 3: Just hysterical. Let's look at what Donald Trump actually said.
Speaker 1: She's a radical warhawk. Let's put her with a rifle.
Speaker 12: Stanley there with nine barrel shooting at her. Okay, let's see how she feels about it.
Speaker 2: Kathie was mockingly chiney and making a point that Democrats used to make before they became warhawks, that those sending your sons into war would never put themselves in any danger. I would have thought that was pretty clear to anyone with a functioning brain.
Speaker 21: Well, you know, I mean, you know, troglodytes does knuckle dragging. You know, people normal people clinging to our guns and our bibles.
Speaker 1: You know, we understand that.
Speaker 21: But you know, again, I have to be sarcastic with this because the life being so incredibly intelligent, they're able to see through the common speak and really get into the heart of what Donald Trump means, you know, and of course that's that's that's sarcasm.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 21: You'll notice one similarity with all of those clips. The majority of them are from CNN, which, by the way, unless you're trapped in an airport terminal, nobody is watching.
Speaker 1: That's kind of interesting.
Speaker 21: And the other ones are are MSNBC, and that's pretty much relegated to mental institutions and retirement homes where people are more interested in checkers than watching news. You know, Listen, it's the same old, tired rhetoric. I do have to bring up one point. I don't know what kool aid Matt Drudge drank from the Drudge Report, but when you look at the headlines, and when you continue to watch the headlines over the past couple of months, I mean, they have gone bull barrel democrat. Everything is taken out of context. Everything is a pejorative against Trump and and Trump supporters. Again, I don't know where the switch is here, but it is everything and the kitchen sing trying to de rail the momentum that the Trump train has. You know, here, it's about eight o'clock in the morning Eastern time here in New Hampshire, So I mean, bowls are opening and people are getting out there, and I got to be honest, I think this is going to be a momentous day for Trump and advance. And you know, I think that when the rubber meets the road here, the Democrats better do a damn good job of cheating if they really want to get even close to beating this guy. That's ultimately what it boils down to. Nobody likes Harris. She is the most unpopular vice president that has ever existed. Nobody has voted for this woman except for the fact that she was attached to an anti Trump candidate in twenty twenty. She's not going to win. There's no possible way that this woman can win. And you know you were talking earlier about the woman vote and the female vote, and that's all they have. All they can do is appeal to emotion voters. And when you appeal to emotional voters, that blocks out logic. But anybody, anybody who works, anybody who has a family, anybody who has a daughter, they understand what's at stake and your previous guests talking about toxic masculinity, it's one hundred percent. It's no reason why eighteen nineteen twenty year old males are going Republican because they're tired of being a feminized They're tired of being told that they have to identify somehow as a female. You know, masculinity is masculinity for a reason. There are two sexes male female, and boys want to be boys. Men want to be men. They're tired of being emasculated. They're tired of being feminized, and they're tired of being told that their natural biological instincts are wrong, are evil, are immoral, that are unethical. And you know what, if you are a Democrat, yifts, toxic masculinity is an affront. Why because toxically masculine men can stand up against the BS and the rhetoric of the Democrats and say, no, you're not going to push this garbage agenda down my throath.
Speaker 2: Now, Keith, we have already seen two attempts on Trump's life. Do you think that the threats against him are going to intensify if he wins, if he has a landslide victory, if he has a narrow victory, doesn't measure how much danger is he going to be.
Speaker 21: I think that there represents and you and I have talked about this in the past. I do believe that there will be additional attempts on him, that the Secret Service better get its act together and get his act together quick and put an awful lot of resources into protecting this man, because there are people out there, mentally unhinged, mentally deranged Democrats who have listened to the incendiary rhetoric for the past eight years, who genuinely believe that this guy is Hitler two point zero, and they will absolutely try to make a move on this guy. There are people who absolutely would be willing to put their lives on the line to go down in history as the person who stopped Trump. So, yes, there is an existential threat, and the Left is directly responsible for fomenting the anti Trump sentiment than this country. More to the point, if he does win, I think that the Summer of Love in twenty twenty, you know, the mostly peaceful protests where you know, you had multip cocktails being locked through the windows of police departments, I think that there's going to be a lot more of that. I think no matter what happens, I think that there's going to be a lot of issues. If God forbid, I mean, they were able to cheat and nothing at airs in I think they're going to be targeting through lawfare Trump supporters and Republicans and conservatives and.
Speaker 2: Anyone else, will anyone else who wants to run.
Speaker 3: Keith, We sadly we've run out of time.
Speaker 2: We'll speak to you again this week, hopefully, Keith Hansen, Thanks for your time.
Speaker 3: That's it from May.
Speaker 2: I'll see you at eleven tomorrow or not, will be live and hopefully we'll know who is going to be the forty seventh President of the United States. Coming up next, we'll be joining Fox News for the latest election day coverage.