Speaker 1: On Scorne Lives Australia.
Speaker 2: This is the Reader Panehe Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening and welcome to the Rita Panahe Show. I'm Danikiti Giorgio Coming up tonight. Anthony Alberizi is officially Australia's weakest Prime minister in decades. Will unpack the latest polling. You won't believe the desperate lens trans women. I'm going to to enter women's only bathrooms.
Speaker 4: Stephanie Bastian will.
Speaker 3: Join us the latest from the US with Alex Stein, including Donald Trump's dominating interview with yet another left.
Speaker 4: Wing media outlet.
Speaker 3: Prince William's meeting with Donald Trump goes Byrall. Kinsey Schofield will tell us why and of course left.
Speaker 4: He's losing it, including I'm not a.
Speaker 3: Way to politely address your guests at the Christmas table this year.
Speaker 2: I will not listen to anything that I said. When it is started with Hey ladies, I'm a vedy no a lady.
Speaker 3: Avedy Joining me now is Deputy Executive director at the Institute of Public Affairs, Daniel Wilde. Daniel, thanks for joining me this evening. I want to start firstly with this latest news poll voters consider Anthony Alberesi to be the weakest prime minister in decades, while Opposition leader Peter Dutton is widening his lead as the strongest leader.
Speaker 4: We'll go through it.
Speaker 3: Anthony Albernizi has increased his lead as the preferred PM, Dutton has dropped three points. However, in the two party preferred contest, this is interesting. Both parties remain tied at fifty fifty, marking a slight shift towards Labor with its one point lead. Daniel the prime Minister's popularity, look, we know it's hit a new low. It's been another shocking week for him, of course, following the response to the synagogue attack. Is he officially now our worst ever prime minister?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 6: I think he is certainly in the post World War II era. Danika GoF Whitlam, of course was right up there. But I think when you look at the the outcomes for our country, the fact is that we're going backwards. We've had seven consecutive quarters of negative per capita economic growth and that is worse than what took place during the Whitlam era. I think that we're more divided as a nation than at any time since World War Two. Including throughout the Vietnam War era, which is the course a very divisive time in our nation's history. So yeah, I think if you look at the outcomes, you'd have to say that he's the worst post World War two prime minister. What's interesting, and I think it would be a little bit concerning to the coalition, is that there are only fifty to fifty on a two party preferred basis, despite the fact that this government has overseen a series of failures, whether it's in our energy system, whether it's on migration, whether it's on our streets and our university campuses. So I think what Australias are looking for now is a vision for how the country would be different in a better way under a Dutton lead coalition, and I think that that's what the coalition will be focused on over the next few months as we had into the election.
Speaker 4: I completely agree, it's going to be a bold vision.
Speaker 3: It's going to be something out there to really get voters on board. Now, I mentioned the synagogue attack and Sky News host Shari Markson has been given exclusive access to Melbourne's Addass Israel Synagogue.
Speaker 4: Have a look at this.
Speaker 3: Vision here, Daniel, as Shari's walking through and you can see the places charred on the inside. It is really unrecognizable, of course, after it was fire bombed on Friday in that anti Semitic attack.
Speaker 4: It just breaks your heart to see this. Daniel. We've also got to remember.
Speaker 3: That synagogues were being fire bombed by the Nazis eighty years ago, and yet here we are in Australia in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 4: How did we get here?
Speaker 6: Well, that's right, we got here because of a lack of leadership and because of the moral permission that's been given for all kinds of behavior that we've seen since the seventh of October attack on is And it's a failure of our migration program and the multiculturalism ideology that's underpinned it, and a lack of willingness to actually enforce Australian values on those who enter our country, and then a lack of leadership in dealing with those who undertake these actions and other similar actions. Because once it started with the sort of hateful retric that we saw on the steps of the Sydney Opera House, and that at many other so called rallies or protests since then, every single time that they're allowed to get away with it simply emboldens the very worst elements of those kind of groups. So it gets to I think a failure of leadership for some time now. And so it's good that the Victorian police have said that they're treating this as a terrorist event, and that's what the Prime Minister has also said. So that means that there will be extra powers with which they can use to get to the bottom of who did this and what exactly were their motivations. So look, we need a quick investigation and then we need quick answers. But then more importantly, we need quick and meaningful actions from the federal government to make sure that something like this just never happens again.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, because it has gone on too long.
Speaker 1: You're right.
Speaker 3: It began two days after October seven on the steps of the Sydney Opera House.
Speaker 4: So enough is enough now, Daniel.
Speaker 3: The cost of Labour's first Nations People Ambassador has soared even higher. Federal documents revealed justin Muhammad is earning a total of seven hundred and fifty nine thousand dollars over two years and has now undertaken a total of fifteen overseas trips since being appointed.
Speaker 4: By Albo in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 3: But get this, almost a quarter of a million dollars in taxpayer funds is being paid to consultants to help develop a new Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander foreign policy strategy.
Speaker 4: Daniel, I mean, how big of a waste of our money is this?
Speaker 3: We already voted no to the voice, So what on earth is now the point of this?
Speaker 4: And the ambassador.
Speaker 1: Well, you're bang on.
Speaker 6: I was just about to say we voted note to all of this, didn't we Sixty percent of Australian said they don't want to be divided by race, but this government has ignored that. You know, despite the fact that Australian said they don't want this inserted into our constitution. We've got a first nation's ambassador. We've also got state governments, particularly in Victoria, pursuing a treaty process. I do note that one of the exemptions to this is the L ANDP government in Queensland, which has scrapped the Truth Telling Commission, which is a very important step towards uniting Queenslanders. And when you look at this, it just doesn't make sense because First Nations peoples are Australians. They are represented by our foreign policy establishment. It doesn't make sense to have a first nation's ambassador because they are not a separate nation and to suggest that they are is incredibly divisive and it's exactly the opposite of what Australians have called for. So I think it's another example of how the political elites in this country simply ignore mainstream Australians when they voted no to the Voice to Parliament. And if you want to look at why is Anthony Albernie he struggling in the polls, why is his personal popularity going down? Well, it's because he ignores people when they call for these things and continues down this divisive path which Australians simply do not want.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: I completely agree with you spot on.
Speaker 3: And now speaking of division, we saw that humiliating apology and back down last week by the Australian Venue Co Hospitality Group after it announced it would ban Australia Day celebrations at more than two hundred pubs across the country. Now, you have conducted some research into Australian's attitudes towards Australia Day.
Speaker 4: What have you found?
Speaker 6: Well, it won't surprise you to learn that Australians think Australia is a pretty good country and they want to keep it that way. Close to two thirds of Australians want to celebrate Australia Day on the twenty sixth of January, and it is just a noisy minority who continue to agitate. And you know when they say they want to change the date, they don't want to change the date. They want to get rid of the date because they won't give you an alternative date that they want to celebrate Australia Day on. And that's because they don't believe Australia is worth celebrating, you know. So this back down from Australia Venue Co was very significant.
Speaker 4: It happened only twenty four.
Speaker 6: Hours after they said they were going to ban celebrations at their pubs, and that's because mainstream Australians have become emboldened in speaking out. We saw what happened earlier this year with Woolworths who said they're not stocking Australian items on Australia Day because you know, they claimed it wasn't commercially viable, which is always just corporate spin and their brad Banducci, the CEO, within a couple of weeks, had to resign earlier than what he wanted to because of that decision. So again it all comes down to the Voice to Parliament, which mainstream Australians won. And since then, I think it's become clearer that there are many more Australians who share our values and who share our views than do not.
Speaker 4: And I think we're going to see.
Speaker 6: A lot more of this backing down from corporates and others in the elite sections of our society, because at the end of the day, we just want to celebrate our country, remember everything that we've achieved, and we've got every right to do that.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and we've got to start pushing back as well against corporate Australia and their ridiculous views. So I'm glad that some common sense prevailed last week.
Speaker 4: Now. We spoke earlier about cost of.
Speaker 3: Living and Australia has reported a twenty two percent increase in homelessness in the last three years, while the rate of people seeking homelessness support despite being employed has also increased from ten point nine to fifteen point three percent.
Speaker 4: At the same time, labor.
Speaker 3: Is being urged to help job seekers as the number of entry level jobs declined sharply.
Speaker 4: Daniel, what's the solution here, do you think?
Speaker 6: Well, the solution is you've got a cut migration. You know, we've had a massive, unplanned mass migration experiment. There's been something like one point five million Australians on a net basis that have entered this country since this government took office, and there's going to be figures out later this week to finalize last financial year's intake. But it's as a massive increase. There hasn't been proper planning or as you have to do is look at the housing market to see rental affordability, and housing affordability has plummeted. Access to basic social services has been curtailed. And again I'm not blaming the migrants themselves, because of course you'd want to come to a country like Australia, such a great country with so much to offer. But you know, a migration program has to be planned for, it must have the consent of the community, and it needs to be targeted towards areas of economic need. Now, plainly that hasn't happened. We've got something like three hundred and thirty thousand job vacancies still across our country, which is about one third higher than pre COVID. So we've had this massive intake of migrants, but we've still got all these job vacancies, so something isn't adding up. So you know, the number one cause of homelessness is a lack of planning around our migration program and you know the government needs to act quickly to fix it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Big Australia just keeps getting bigger and it's a huge problem.
Speaker 4: Now before we let you go, break ins.
Speaker 3: Car, THEFS and organized crime across New South Wales have fueled the resurgence of volunteer run neighborhood watch groups on social media year accounts, which have proved to be quite invaluable in trying to catch crims from the bush to the city. Daniel, we know this is where CCTV footage is shared, pictures of offenders, other information. But I've got to ask you, I mean, are the police failing us here?
Speaker 4: Shouldn't they be doing this.
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 6: Ideally they would be. I think often their resources are stretched pretty thin. I think the neighborhood watch programs work well when it's hand in glove with the police. But I understand communities who feel that they're not being looked after and they're not being properly attended to take matters into their own hands. I wonder whether the response to COVID has had something to do with this. I mean, certainly in Victoria, maybe not so much in New South Wales, but where we had a two tiered policing system, you know, where Black Lives Matter protesters could go out and protest. But we had people like Zoe Buehler, who was a mother saying that she didn't want lockdowns, who was arrested in her home for putting her opinion on social media. And I think a lot of people look at that and they say, well, you know, hang on a minute, are the police really here to enforce the law or have they been politicized? And this is what can happen when people lose trust and confidence in policing and also the criminal justice system. So look, I hope that's not the reason for it, and I hope that, like I say, these community groups can work hand in glove with the police and we'll see. But certainly this is why we need to have trust and confidence in the policing system and the criminal justice system.
Speaker 4: More broadly, absolutely no, I completely agree. Daniel Wilde. Good to have you on.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much for joining us, joining me now is the head of advocacy at Women's Forum Australia, Stephanie Bastian. Stephanie, good to see you, Thank you for joining me. I want to start with this decision by a family court judge to grant cross sex hormones to a gender dysphoric fifteen year old. Judge at Terry Maguire ruled in favor of the child, known to the court as Kelly, taking the treatment, despite Kelly's father indicating he did not support the intervention and did not provide his express consent.
Speaker 4: Stephanie, where to even begin here?
Speaker 3: The judge granted this despite citing the consequences of people regretting their change of gender down the track. So why grant it if you know that there is a risk, but also if the parent has said no.
Speaker 7: Well, good evening, Danika, great to join you. There are a number of issues to unpack here. First of all, it's incredibly concerning that the judges are giving a green light on these treatments given we know the harmful side effects, including cancer, infertility, damage to bone, density, and the reason they're doing it is because they're relying on outdated medical information pushed by doctors through activist organizations like WPASS. What's incredibly sad tragic is the fact that most children statistically will outgrow genders for it if it is not affirmed by the time they reach by the time they finish going through puberty. This is just another reason why we need to have a federal inquiry in conjunction with the States to ascertain exactly what's going on here and to ensure that Australia is keeping up with the international community medical community on this issue, who are increasingly moving away from the affirmation model. Now, this one more thing I really want to touch on very quickly, and this is the claim that.
Speaker 4: The child was transgender from the age of two.
Speaker 7: Two year olds do not believe they were born in the wrong body, and I think it's incredibly disturbing when you have two and three year olds being presented to gender clinics, and I think we need to be investigating the influencers in their life because I can guarantee you conversion practices are still happening.
Speaker 4: This is it.
Speaker 7: It's not the other treatments that we've heard about that have passed the conversion practices bands that's legislated, the affirmation model. It's influences in young children's lives that are telling them that they are gender dysphoric or identifying as transgender.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's not like a two year old understands what's going on. I mean that is it is so bad and you just never know what could happen in the future to this child who has just been corrupted by this ideology.
Speaker 4: It's just absolutely shocking.
Speaker 3: Now more than a dozen transgender activists, including the notorious military intelligence laky Chelsea Manning, have been arrested for staging a protest inside eight women's bathroom. These activists were protesting and your rule requiring individuals to use single sex facilities that correspond with their biological sex.
Speaker 4: Who would have thought, but have a listen to this.
Speaker 3: And it's no wonder people feel emboldened to do this when they have so called influences spreading messages like this.
Speaker 8: Trans women are more afraid of you in the bathroom than you are of us. Every time we step foot in a woman's bathroom, there's fear, fear that someone will attack us or accuse us of something we didn't do. But why don't we just use the men's room? You say, Well, it's because it's about more than just the bathrooms. This is about the world accepting us for the women.
Speaker 1: That we are.
Speaker 3: Stephanie, this is truly frightening but also sickening at the same time. But the fact trans people are going to so much effort in order to enter women's only spaces, what.
Speaker 4: Does that tell you.
Speaker 7: Look, the entitlement is extraordinary, and I think that we have seen this over and over again, the bullying tactics, the determination to force women to move aside and to acquiesce to their demands for our spaces. It's not a quality to tell women that they're not entitled to single sex spaces. Men have their own private bathrooms.
Speaker 4: If they're not.
Speaker 7: Comfortable using those, they can use multipurpose single unit facilities.
Speaker 4: They're widely available. But it is incredibly wrong.
Speaker 7: I'm just so pleased to see what's happening in the US with Nancy Mace and the common sense approach, and I hope we can see that happen more around the globe.
Speaker 3: But I mean, we look here in Australia as we know, we had those self id laws pass in parts of the country here in New South Wales, the most recent where you don't need to change your birth certificate in order to identify. I mean, this is where we're heading to, Stephanie. How concerning is this?
Speaker 7: These laws have been a great concern because obviously it entrenches this ideology further into law, and it makes it harder for women to push back, particularly when they're being dragged to court, and women increasingly are being dragged to court when they do push back. So I'm really hoping that with the new LNP in Queensland and commitments from Libby Metum in Wa, that we can see some common sense emerge. I think that this is as the issues evolved from these laws and the court cases increase and the harm to women increase, I'm sure that they'll be you change in the future. It's just how much damage needs to be done first.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's happening everywhere. It's frightening now.
Speaker 3: Look, an NHS trust in the UK that has been accused of spreading misinformation by claiming that transgender women could breastfeed as effectively as new mothers has backflipped on that stance.
Speaker 4: Because of a backlash.
Speaker 3: Of course, now it follows guidelines drawn up by the Trust which advised that trans women.
Speaker 4: May be able to induce lactation.
Speaker 3: Stephanie, it has taken the NHS how long to realize that.
Speaker 4: Men can't actually breastfeed.
Speaker 7: Well, it's taken them too long, but better late than ever. Unfortunately, we have similar issues in Australia. Jasmine Success Sussex is a breastfeeding specialist who's been dragged to court for saying that men cannot chess feed and they can't. But unfortunately the u Istraian Breastfeeding Association and organizations like the Royal Women's Hospital in Melbourne are saying that they can all twopeas men that want to indulge in this idea, this fetish that they can be women and they can chest feed their babies. And it's incredibly concerning, disturbing, even when you consider the fact that there is a lack of data on the safety and nutritional value that's being fed to these infants.
Speaker 3: And that is exactly right. This is the problem is we don't have any data on it. And let's be realistic, men can't actually breastfeed. Stephanie Bastien really good to have you on. Thank you so much for joining us on the show.
Speaker 4: Absolute pleasure.
Speaker 3: Still to come Lefties Losing It plus Alex Stein joins us to unpack Donald Trump's dominating interview.
Speaker 4: That's next.
Speaker 3: Now it's time for lefties Losing it, starting with All I Want for Christmas? Now, most people just want good health, perhaps happiness, a pet, money. This lefty, though, their wish has got to do with the spelling of the word Christmas and its apparent link to hormone replacement therapy HRT.
Speaker 9: Please keep the HT in Christmas. Christmas without HRT is Chistmas, and I think we can all agree we need the HRT. Happy elardies.
Speaker 3: Yes, well, my Christmas wish for you is to get some help now. If you want to know how to properly address your guests at the Christmas table this year, don't worry.
Speaker 4: I've got you covered.
Speaker 10: And whenever anyone addresses a group as ladies, I am not included. So when they say, hey, ladies, let's like start talking or hay, ladies, let's get to work, I will.
Speaker 2: Do none of it because you're not talking to me. You're not talking to me, You're not talking to me. So I will not listen to anything that is said when it is started with hey, ladies, I'm a eighty, not a lady a eighty.
Speaker 3: Ah, okay, gotcha, But don't you just want to shout lady at her and see what she says. Now to the poor old lefty Democrat voters who were still so sad about Trump's win, take fits lefty for example, who was taken upon herself so very bravely, I must say to deliver I mean passion pleading to Joe Biden and Kamla Harris.
Speaker 11: You tell us for months what a danger this man is, and now he is proving it to everybody, and you guys are nowhere to be found, and nothing is being done. People are demanding a recount. People are demanding something be done. We stood by you, We did everything you asked us to do, and then you just conceded and disappeared. And now we are all facing the hell that is coming. Nothing that we can see is being done about this.
Speaker 4: Nothing.
Speaker 11: You need to do something because this is our lives on the line. You went democracy, fight for it all.
Speaker 4: Recount Now that's an interesting one.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess, after all, their lives are on the line here, and while we're at it, here is a.
Speaker 4: Very important public service announcement.
Speaker 12: Trump is winning and I'm going to flee to Canada next week. I'm a Chinese national working on a temporary visa in the United States for about ten years. In the past administration of Trump, I have been experiencing a lot of hurdles, and now Trump won the election again. What I'm going to do is to flee to Canada next week to escape the Trump Plan.
Speaker 4: Wow. I feel really better knowing that. Thank you. That was really really brave of you to share to the world.
Speaker 3: And also thank you for a mask to protect us from spreading your Trump derangement syndrome. Now to the most bitter, rattled, deranged, and sad man in the Democrats, Barack Obama.
Speaker 13: The election proved that democracy is pretty far down on people's priority list. Pluralism is not about holding hands and singing Kumbaya. It is not about abandoning your convictions. It is about recognizing that any democracy power comes from forging alliances and building coalitions, and making room in those coalitions not only for the woke, but also for the waking.
Speaker 3: Actually, maybe Barak, it's got something to do with your DEI pick for office, Kamala Harris. It's truly breathtaking how irrelevant this guy is.
Speaker 4: And how about tampon? Tim?
Speaker 3: Sorry Tim Walls, the poor blokes now resorted to blaming America for the election loss.
Speaker 14: We were pledging to be inclusive, we were pledging to bring people in. Donald Trump has said that that isn't what he wants, and so if that's what America's leaning towards, I guess for me, it's to understand and learn more about America.
Speaker 4: And actually that's why you lost mister woke Waltz. And clearly the crazy Jane runs in that family. Because listen up, ladies, Tim.
Speaker 3: Walls's daughter is offering up some crucial dating advice.
Speaker 4: Do not date men who followed Joe Rogan on social media.
Speaker 15: The first thing we do when someone starts talking to a new person, if they follow him, we're like, yeah, this person probably isn't a great person and probably our values don't align.
Speaker 4: So we're gonna move on from that.
Speaker 15: And honestly, it's worked out well for all of us. Like, obviously there's been some heartbreak in there because of it, or at least some disappointment, but it truly is a litmus test and I got you, ladies. You should start doing it.
Speaker 4: Ladies, he's a red flag.
Speaker 3: Maybe these women should ask men if they voted for Tim Walls instead.
Speaker 4: I hear that's a real game changer in the dating world.
Speaker 3: And to Joe Biden, whose hair has proven the man really has had it.
Speaker 4: Here he was at a Christmas tree lighting ceremony where.
Speaker 3: Well it's obvious he was the one who switched on the power.
Speaker 4: In fact, we have some.
Speaker 3: More exclusive footage from that night to show you.
Speaker 4: Here he is here. Here's no way. Oh guys, that's that's not him. That's Dr Emmett Brown from Back to the Future.
Speaker 3: Sorry, that's not right. Let's try this again. Here we go, Joe Biden. Everyone, No, no, no, no, that that's wrong. It's that's even he's a scrooge after having just seen all three ghosts of Christmas pass.
Speaker 4: Can we get this right quick?
Speaker 3: Try again, try again, please, let's try No, Nope, no, no, that's Roy Munson. Just forget it now more left. He is losing it with my next test. Comedian and host of Prime Time with Alex Stein on Blaze TV, Alex Stein Alex.
Speaker 4: Good to say you.
Speaker 3: Let's start with Donald Trump absolutely destroying a bias interviewer Kristin Welker on the press.
Speaker 4: Have a look at this.
Speaker 16: I don't have to tell you this because you've talked about it. It comes at a time when the country is deeply divided, and now you're going to be leading this country for the next four years. For the sake of unifying this country, will you concede the twenty twenty election and turn the page on that chapter?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: No, why would I do that.
Speaker 1: But let me just tell you.
Speaker 5: When you say the country is deeply divided, I'm not the president. Joe Biden's the press.
Speaker 4: But you're going to be the president.
Speaker 5: No, I'm not the president. So when you say it's deeply divided, I agree. But Biden's the president, I'm not, and he has been a divider.
Speaker 1: I have the right to do that.
Speaker 5: But I'm not interested in that.
Speaker 16: You're not.
Speaker 5: I'm not interested.
Speaker 1: I have the absolute right.
Speaker 5: I'm the chief law enforcement all you do know that I'm the president, but I'm not interested in that. You know what, I'm interested in drilling and getting traces down and stopping people from pouring into our border that come from prisons. And mental institutions.
Speaker 4: Alex This was brilliant by Trump. He is so measured.
Speaker 3: He's a real master at handling these interviews. What does it say about the vendetta of the left wing media even though seventy four million Americans back to Donald Trump.
Speaker 17: Well, you know, Donald Trump should look into it because when it came into the twenty twenty election, Donald Trump won all fifty states when it came to in person voting, and Joe Biden won all fifty states, even the most conservative states when it came to mail end ballots.
Speaker 3: And Donald Trump also sent a message to Kamala Harris supporters and those who did not vote for him.
Speaker 4: This is what he said during that interview.
Speaker 16: What do you want to say to Americans who didn't support you in this campaign.
Speaker 5: I'm going to treat you everybody as well as I have treated the greatest MAGA supporters. Has never been anything like Mega in the history of this country. These people are so dedicated to making America great again. It's very simple, and I'm going to treat them just the same as they treat MEGA. We're going to treat everybody good. We want success for our country, we wants safety for our country.
Speaker 3: Alex He loves his MAGA, but he also said that he won't take revenge against his foes. What do you make of those comments?
Speaker 1: Well, I believe them.
Speaker 17: And whether you've voted for Donald Trump or not, once the gas prices go down and people are able to afford groceries again and people can have a better lifestyle, that affects everybody, whether you've voted for Donald Trump or not. So I believe them one. And Donald Trump doesn't have to go after his enemies. He just needs to put in a cabinet that will actually do the due diligence work that the leftists wouldn't do, that Kamala Harris wouldn't do, and Joe Biden wouldn't do. So I don't think it's a bingeful motivation for Donald Trump. I think it's just trying to make this country great again. And I believe it when he says.
Speaker 3: That, I completely agree. You can tell he is solely focused on making America great again and just getting down to business.
Speaker 4: Good on him. Now.
Speaker 3: Donald Trump's handshake with the French president of Manuel Macron at their meeting in Paris at the weekend, it's really been I've got to say the talk of social media.
Speaker 4: I have a look at this. That's one firm grip.
Speaker 3: But I'm going to say it reminded us of this handshake with Vladimir Putin back in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 2: Learn anything.
Speaker 4: He pulled him in there, Alex.
Speaker 3: But I've got to say, you know, Trump's a strong businessman. People say he is dominating world leaders. But after America's week leadership, is this what they need to do to gain respect on the global stage again?
Speaker 1: One percent?
Speaker 17: And Donald Trump wrote the New York Times Best Art of the Deal, so he knows when you go into a business meeting, you got to show some dominance, and you've got to shake a man's hand hard. And you know, I love those memes of Macran's hand all dismanngled.
Speaker 1: You know, they show the.
Speaker 17: Fake X rays or his hand looks like he's broken. So yes, we need a strong president. Joe Biden can't even squeeze a lemon if he wanted it in his iced tea. So yes, thank the Lord that we have a president that's dominant, that's going to go in there and assert his dominance in these meetings and help America on the world stage.
Speaker 3: Can I ask you do you think that that this is a deliberate strategy by Donald Trump.
Speaker 4: Do you think he deliberately really grips.
Speaker 3: On to hands. Is that his message? That is a message he's trying to send.
Speaker 1: Oh, one hundred percent.
Speaker 17: I mean, if you see it, even the impersonators, he always grabs a handshake and brings them in. Because you're an American, I'm sure other countries. When you're a young man, you have to learn to respect another person is to shake their hand. So to have a dominant handshake like that, that's not an accident. He's not just doing that to be funny. He's doing that to his dominance. And Donald Trump's one of the most dominant human beings on planet Earth, so he knows what he's doing.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I look forward to another few years of him shaking hands all around the world.
Speaker 4: It's absolutely fantastic.
Speaker 3: Now we've got to talk about Jill Biden aka doctor Jill. I think that this is more proof that she didn't vote did indeed vote for Donald Trump at the election, because the two were spotted enjoying a chat in France over the weekend.
Speaker 4: They looked very happy together.
Speaker 3: But in true Trump fashion, he's now taken to truth Social to promote his new Trump fumes and colognes, and what a photo that is. Firstly, what do you think about this exchange, Alex.
Speaker 17: Well, let me just tell you this, as a person that's met Donald Trump, he does have an aura that is positive.
Speaker 1: He makes you happy.
Speaker 17: So I think that's just her natural reaction when she sees Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: But on top of that, you're right, they don't like the Kamala Harris.
Speaker 17: It basically stage Jacou to make her husband a step down from running for president. So there's bad blood between Jill Biden and Kamala Harris one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: So she's happy that Donald Trump won.
Speaker 17: Joe Biden wants to go down as his legacy being the only person who.
Speaker 1: Beat Donald Trump.
Speaker 17: So yes, Jill does not like Kamala and she does like Donald Trump, whether she admits it or not.
Speaker 4: Well, that's what I was about to show you.
Speaker 3: You have a look at that interaction versus this interaction with doctor Jill and Kamala.
Speaker 4: You can see that that doctor Jill even refused to look.
Speaker 3: At Kamala Harris. Alex, there's a rift here. Surely this is pretty bad.
Speaker 17: Right, Well, and not only that but if you really look at that video, it's also Doug him off in that video, and he's accused of, you know, assaulting women. So I don't think she likes Doug either, So I don't blame her for.
Speaker 1: Having that negative facial expression.
Speaker 17: She doesn't like either of them, and I think she has the right opinion, you know, having that opinion.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I completely agree.
Speaker 3: Now, let's talk about the public sector, because they seem like they're absolutely.
Speaker 4: They're in shambles at the moment.
Speaker 3: They're scrubbing their Facebook and x accounts for any negative posts about Donald Trump.
Speaker 4: Are mid fears of.
Speaker 3: A purge, but this particular part's hilarious. Some, including at least one prominent official who testified in Trump's first impeachment inquiry, are weighing putting in their retirement papers.
Speaker 4: Alex, what do you make of all this sudden panic.
Speaker 17: I hope they all quit, and especially all the new IRS agents that they hired.
Speaker 1: I mean, people are getting audited left and right.
Speaker 17: I hope Donald Trump goes in there and all these federal employees, if they're tweeting something weird.
Speaker 1: Kick them out of there. Let them go work at home, depot or somewhere.
Speaker 17: You know that there's a place where they can get a job if they have that on their resume. But working for the federal government for a president that they hate cs I, Nora, don't let the door hit you on the bottom when you get out of here.
Speaker 3: But surely these people wouldn't want to work for a president that they don't like any Alex.
Speaker 17: Well, you're right, but you know, these people are just basically indentured servants. You know, they don't have anywhere else to go. They've been there so long. They're just going to just keep their job anyway possible. But I hope Donald Trump smokes them all out. We just don't need federal employees. They're going to go after American citizens for you know, a small number of tax issues. It's just I don't like any of the federal employees. They don't like Donald Trump because they don't like America.
Speaker 3: No, you're spot on that they're certainly not MAGA supporters, that's for sure. Now I want to unpack what's going on at the moment with Pete hegg Seth. Donald Trump's allies are expected to ramp up criticisms against Republican Iowa Senator Jonie Ernst a Sheep stores on offering support to Pete Haig Seth. Of course he is Donald Trump's Secretary of Defense. Pick firstly, what's going on here? Explain the situation to us.
Speaker 1: Well, they're really worried about Pete.
Speaker 17: You know, they try to claim that he's just a inexperien Urian's Fox News host was is not the case at all. He's a veteran, and they're worried because he's going to go after a lot of this trans ideology and work ideology that's currently in the military. You know, this isn't a conservative viewpoint, but I'm actually not against transgenders in the military. If they want to go five for a country, that's fine, but they shouldn't be in charge of the military. They should be in their own division or something. So they're worried about that. They're worried about all the transgenders and all the people with genderdice for you getting kicked out.
Speaker 1: So I love Pete.
Speaker 17: I can't wait for him to get in there and really shake things up.
Speaker 1: That's why they're scared.
Speaker 3: And I've got to say, he even said the other day Pete made really strong comments. He said in the end I'm not here. I don't need to answer to anyone. I don't answer to the media. The person who I answer to is Donald Trump. And I thought that that was a really fair and measured comment. Do you think that the media, particularly the left wing media, and now deliberately going after him?
Speaker 1: Oh one percent? And they're going after all of Trump's nomination.
Speaker 17: I mean, there's nobody in Trump's cabinet that the media likes, not that I've noticed. I haven't heard one pundit on MSNBC or CNN give any support to any of Trump's cabinet picks. So they have to go after him, whether they liked him or not. So Pete is no more than just a Fox News host. He's going to get in there. He's going to make change. Cash Bettel is going to be incredible. He's going to totally shake up the FBI. So I'm so excited for all these picks, and the more it scares the media, the happier it makes me.
Speaker 4: And just a point that you touched on before.
Speaker 3: At the same time, a conservative research group has compiled a list of woke senior officers they want him to sack should he be confirmed, which it says are excessively focused on diversity, equity and inclusion and other similar left wing initiatives.
Speaker 4: Is this why they're so scared of him?
Speaker 18: Do you think one hundred percent in our military should be a meritocracy? You should be a pointed for positions and earn your position on being excellent.
Speaker 1: But instead we have this DEI.
Speaker 17: Program that just picks people by their race and by their gender, or by their non binary or by their transgender.
Speaker 1: And so when you do that, when you.
Speaker 17: Elevate people based on checks because of their race, that's racist. So he's going to shake things up, and he's going to put the best people in charge.
Speaker 1: And I can't wait.
Speaker 17: And I think America's safety is going to increase exponentially once he gets in there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree. Enough of the DEI picks.
Speaker 3: It's just getting absolutely out of control now, Alex, Look, we love your passion of course on this show, but we especially love your very bold display of passion for America on board Frontier Airlines.
Speaker 4: Check this out.
Speaker 1: We're on the flight. Some people don't like to have it's got to like to have. The guys have a pip on a bland. You know, we love Donald Trump here.
Speaker 17: Future forty seventh, and don't forget if he's the forty fifth president.
Speaker 1: What's got there?
Speaker 4: It is?
Speaker 3: You put the hat on four off specially, I mean there, you're iconic.
Speaker 4: What could I say? Firstly, what was the reaction on board that airline to this?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I got a couple mean looks.
Speaker 17: But when I was walking through the airport, I could not believe how many people were so pumped up.
Speaker 1: About this hat.
Speaker 17: And obviously it's a joke that it's oversized and it's a goofy hat, but so many more people than I expected it came up to me and said, awesome hat. But my seat mate, I'm going to post a video. I've just sent it to my editor. It's taken a minute.
Speaker 1: They didn't want to talk to me the whole entire flight.
Speaker 17: But other than the two people sitting next to me, people love this hat. People are happy that Donald Trump's back in office, and this support is overwhelming.
Speaker 1: And I thought I was going to get more mean.
Speaker 17: Looks, but I would say it would be eighty twenty positive verse negative.
Speaker 1: When I wear this hat, I think, you.
Speaker 3: Know, that's funny because I feel like now it's become a fashion trend. The hat that Donald Trump YMCA dance. People love it now. I feel like it's different this time around.
Speaker 17: Alex No, you're exactly right, because in twenty six people were scared to support Donald Trump, and then after what happened in twenty twenty, more people started to wake up. And now people are done worrying about being politically correct all the time. They're done worrying about what their coworkers think. They're happy that Donald Trump is in office. They're happy that gas prices are going to go down. They're happy that the border is not going to just be more holes in Swiss cheese. People are happy that Donald Trump is going to make America great again. And it's obvious because they showed up at the election. Donald Trump won overwhelmingly, and nobody predicted that, nobody in the mainstream media at least, no exactly.
Speaker 4: You're going to sell those hats? What are you doing with them?
Speaker 1: I should? This hat is ninety dollars, and I think after I wore.
Speaker 17: This, believe it or not, the company that was making it, I think they got a seasoned desist.
Speaker 1: And now Donald Trump's the only one that's allowed to sell his hat. So yes, this hat. I think I might have started a trend.
Speaker 17: But you're gonna see every American, not everyone, but a lot of Americans wearing this hat very soon.
Speaker 4: We need them here in Australia. Impult. The bvhere plays Alex Stein. Thank you so much for joining me.
Speaker 1: Thank you for having me. Always a pleasure.
Speaker 4: Still to come.
Speaker 3: Kinsey Schofield joins the show to discuss the latest royal.
Speaker 4: And celebrity news. That's next. Welcome back to the program.
Speaker 3: Joining me now is Royal and celebrity commentator Kinsey Schofield.
Speaker 4: Kidsy, good to see you.
Speaker 3: Let's start with this news out of the US today. Rapper Jay Z has been accused of raping a teenage girl back in two thousand in a civil lawsuit that came to light over the weekend.
Speaker 4: Now, it's alleged.
Speaker 3: Carter sexually assaulted the thirteen year old girl alongside Sean Diddy Combs.
Speaker 4: Kinsey, what can you tell us about this news?
Speaker 19: Well, allegedly the assault happened after the young woman was driven to an MTV Video Awards after party in two thousand. You know, i'd say about this new civil filing, very specific details in this documentation, the kind that can be confirmed or proven false. So if this were to go to a judge or a jury, you know, with those types of details, if they can be proven true, I mean, that's pretty strong to sway a judge or a jury. But because she's so specific, you know, it pits her in a bit of a corner.
Speaker 4: Yeah, look, it certainly does.
Speaker 3: It's a huge development though, and I'll be very interested to see what happens from here on in. Now, speaking of Donald Trump's decision to pick Cash Patel to head up the FBI likely has Prince Andrew trembling in fear.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 3: This is because Patel has previously called for the Epstein and Diddy list to be made public, and once he begins his new role, well, very well, may do that. But I've got to ask you, Kinsey, how lad would you know Prince Andrew or anyone for that matter who was associated with these men be right.
Speaker 19: Now, Well, we do have to wait to see if he's confirmed. But you're right, he said that he wanted to expose what he sees as corruption of the deep state and restore faith in federal agencies by allowing full disclosure with the public and the world. You know, I imagine that there are some individuals that are shaking in their boots right now, because even if let's say we just get the flight logs of Jeffrey Epstein is in sometimes when it comes to pr at skilt by association. So will some of these individuals like Prince Andrew be in a position to be prosecuted?
Speaker 4: Likely not, But in.
Speaker 19: The fight for Royal Lodge, this is not something that he wants out there to continue to embarrass his family.
Speaker 3: No, oh gosh, another embarrassment for the family. But you know, Donald Trump has said that he would release the files, So let's wait and see. I'm sure the world is waiting to see what could possibly be on those files if that's the case now. Kinsey Democrat Senator John Fetterman joined The Ladies of the View recently The Lovely Ladies of the View and left co host Joy b Haren shock after he called for Trump's New York case to be pardoned, admitting that the charges against him were politically motivated.
Speaker 4: Here he is, have a look at this.
Speaker 20: Biden's decision to pardon his son Hunter is facing bipartisan backlash. Even the Democrats are all over it. But what do you think is this much do about nothing? It is his son, after all, and people do have sympathy for that.
Speaker 21: The case against Hunter Biden was really politically motivated. But I also think it's true that the trial in New York for Trump that was political as well too. Now that and in both cases, I think a pardon is appropriate.
Speaker 20: They'll say that about the J six people too, though, right, that's what they're going to say on the other side, that.
Speaker 21: Is, I'm not referring to that, I'm talking about the New York.
Speaker 4: Trial, Kinsey.
Speaker 3: I always love watching the host of The View that they get so shocked and stunned by people actually liking Donald Trump.
Speaker 4: Who would have thought?
Speaker 19: You know, I have no idea how the show is still on air. The only joy it brings me is when Whoopy Goldberg accidentally fots on air. Otherwise it's just, you know, a group of hysterical women, entitled women that lack self awareness, talking over each other. So I love clips like this because it just, you know, shows you how out of touch they are, absolutely out of touch they are, and how unwilling they are to listen to the other side.
Speaker 3: That's their job, that is literally their job, and they never do This is why they I just think they're a failure, the whole lot of them.
Speaker 4: There's only one on there who has reasonable views. The rest of them are just so annoying.
Speaker 3: Now, the footage of Donald Trump greeting a Prince William, It's gone viral on social media.
Speaker 4: I'm assing millions of you.
Speaker 3: The two of them met at the grand reopening of the Notre Dame Cathedral after it was, of course engulfed in flames back in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 4: But look how happy at Kinsey.
Speaker 3: I feel that the Prince looks, I don't know, to me, he looks like a bit of a fanboy.
Speaker 4: What do you think I mean?
Speaker 19: I thought he just looked so tickles to be in Donald Trump's presence. At one point in this scene rate there, Donald Trump points at Prince William and he says, good man this one. And I wondered if he meant versus the alternative one, because it was very much good man this one. And that made me laugh very much. All of the memes going around over the last twenty four hours have been Donald Trump, I'm saying to Prince William, I'm sending your brother back, and Prince William saying please don't.
Speaker 4: You can keep him. You can keep him. I'm sure he is saying that.
Speaker 3: I wonder if Donald Trump, though, will follow through with that threat to deport the royals.
Speaker 4: We'll see. But speaking of the.
Speaker 3: Brothers, neither Prince William nor Prince Harry attended the twenty twenty four Diana Awards ceremony last week, in the latest sign of I guess just how deep that rift is between them? Kinsey, You know, it's sad that this feud is still continuing. But the fact that neither of them attended, what does that say?
Speaker 19: I mean, why was Prince Harry in New York talking to some book club? I mean, what were you trying to promote there? Your book is out, Spares Out. I don't even think he really addressed spare He mostly addressed divorce rumors. So what did does Prince Harry have to do that's so important to that? I mean, we're seeing what Prince William's doing, whether it's supporting the Princess of Wales at her event for Christmas or shaking hands with the world leaders in France. Prince Harry is doing what promoting what gossip he can sell today? So I was really caught off guard by the fact that Prince Harry couldn't make it. But you're right, at the end of the day, it's not a great sign that neither one of them could be there, because the odds are they were trying to avoid each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's clearly I think what's happened here, it's still going on now, Kinsey. A source is told Okay that Meghan Markel reportedly feels betrayed by her neighbors after appearing on the documentary Prince Harry The Lost Prince to tell all about self centered lifestyle.
Speaker 4: What more can you tell us about this?
Speaker 19: Well, Megan feels hurt by a lot of people, but especially her neighbors. She said it was hard for her to make this move and have all the eyes on the of the world on her, and she's upset that her neighbors didn't try harder to become her friend, which we know we've heard stories of people trying to and then being shushed away by security. And this is my favorite quote. Both Meghan and Harry feel the show, this documentary is yet another one sided take of them and just want it all to stop. It's like they can escape their past. I mean, hell, what might meet kettle. What is happening here? That is literally the definition of everything. Harry and Meghanstone.
Speaker 3: You know, they spend their whole past few years criticizing everybody, trashing the royal family, and then when the shoe is on the other foot, Kinsey, they just cannot take it. They are a selfish and extraordinary couple, Kinsey Schofield. Really good to speak with you as always, Thank you very much for joining me on the show this evening.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Well, that is it for me. Up next is Newsnight. Good Night.