Speaker 1: The body.
Speaker 2: Will watch support over the latch.
Speaker 3: Chap of.
Speaker 2: Much conte of what.
Speaker 4: Not archange.
Speaker 3: For trying.
Speaker 4: A short quarter twenty two or twy twenty tryant manner.
Speaker 2: This was the worst forest to be had, the most freaking packs over the lights Coulson quite ten points betweenty almost tradition.
Speaker 5: So this word you says.
Speaker 2: Pass for susy and the drill where light as a given stung the most. So are don t words A wistful Brian Cocas as well is a big one finder don by draw or some like streach, prospect word, prospect route war, I get you there, I get you there, I get you the brutal fifteen because it feels like the sixteen.
Speaker 4: Worst of course, not.
Speaker 5: Of course.
Speaker 2: Golf shot sixty truck shot Yeah, into.
Speaker 4: Uh pokers walls color.
Speaker 2: The Stoker truck.
Speaker 4: I'm sure that f shoulder that t step were left the left rocky tracker shore m o I crop st cover one s h yeah if your first sure, I was pa wre t shore g p.
Speaker 6: T with about our foot per truck.
Speaker 4: Trap U s a bus driver taking.
Speaker 2: Out I want to trull shiver, I go shore ship set.
Speaker 4: Shine our sure. I go out as one of sugar, ship out the sel g a trip out the cord the seal or walk at and I want to sever and I was swapping shot sh I shuck, so say track.
Speaker 2: Shou a cical.
Speaker 4: Trash wad.
Speaker 2: Call so going her warm becomes between wall of strong sister a never Google try umble and then I have a beautiful parking wading party insp to who actually could see but all was brought to do. He ses quart my name is social, Sorry bos won't s such a us? And and thisst them next where they issue the most spawns to shut January.
Speaker 4: As Co works twenty.
Speaker 1: Three Rolling books, Still strat.
Speaker 4: Fuss and trauma of fashi and trauma.
Speaker 2: Or chang. Oh that's a.
Speaker 4: Ship, that's your work you step, oh h h shot, that's true.
Speaker 2: You set here and that's the open corn pusher bus strat a short understand the cut co clusters A walks, social central strispont.
Speaker 4: Show how wid st uh huh, wow, that's going use let's after swart lot.
Speaker 2: Of all small water scre.
Speaker 6: The hoops as pms the story tashos.
Speaker 4: Talks cuss.
Speaker 2: Wow, sentence talks bust to work on ks court so court.
Speaker 4: So that's strong storks fast the stops.
Speaker 2: Causing fast fashing open look for the they were twelve kiss and healing. Ye don't track that right.
Speaker 4: Lot for the.
Speaker 2: Tube's cooking. It's keep it. You don't trying their healing mad lot for clear sev the us. You don't try t.
Speaker 7: L s stut subjects progresstot just a much.
Speaker 2: You walk you want the last castle falls at Okay, m mhmm or smirk m yeah makes me something makes me h that's a bad two thousand and fifteen burden every call from two he was warm aut smoke you wos wom a or shop Yeah it makes me buds space cock for but not the counts. That's true, yes, m an a smirk, just give me in the turn. You guys from that swet have no something your boat ye marks.
Speaker 6: Wild spirits un't close.
Speaker 8: So you guys from that swet, you turn that speature tame and you turn so buncome for.
Speaker 2: Came trums calls hoopforms fashion it's macus so the organ and inter syburs to wounds your corn poetry arts spoken and us cool.
Speaker 3: Six f first true such.
Speaker 2: Cortius one calls shot grave can couch rush ash out of the.
Speaker 4: Pasha swore a block a b shall your uppertal coal shops show a pro fall slash first your couch fall.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's.
Speaker 4: The form by co I f a portion by the.
Speaker 2: Church church.
Speaker 4: Back form stand see the form up offshore called up shore at such hoperspons, trouble to be.
Speaker 9: Shows, hrsh school books, cross lash, how househish.
Speaker 2: Classic commission, but the.
Speaker 4: Chef, the caution, the actual.
Speaker 2: Patch of piscatch a bass here a plash of the show.
Speaker 4: Sure about shop cross like spat back to a book bark show up shoppacht a process of untruck much water to wa church.
Speaker 2: Because sound.
Speaker 4: Course such as for scripture, shops and sas shot shot walk on walk to.
Speaker 2: What thing.
Speaker 4: The first constat cost the water to?
Speaker 2: And I have so many questions. Yeah I've never been hit. That would you want that you never keep But apparently it's the most painful for your more shot if you take that the dis.
Speaker 4: Feel like that to actually chopping off your.
Speaker 2: Pennis would de painly lo on the.
Speaker 3: Stuff on him.
Speaker 2: I know he was worse than learning.
Speaker 4: So your power didn't feels feel to.
Speaker 2: Feel just.
Speaker 4: A lot of usual s U TSHC twent traps.
Speaker 10: If we know then won't come out of your bill appear, nor can name.
Speaker 2: To be. And that's the man in schools. So it was freaking through Instagram last night. I came across the video of my body who doesn't the like Marvel Skits? And I watched it know it? That is? That is so true of every mom who has ever worked and came at the end of a long guy and discovered her children in the couch in school? What else have a listen? It's been doing nothing? Sure did you hang the Shire Local? You have to do?
Speaker 4: It's fairy joy is stupid?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Where chersie? How much makes the cows on your jew? We call it quickly come and kids sticks?
Speaker 5: Who off?
Speaker 2: That is every mother ever on school house? And I think I was thinking about what's my thing on schools? And it's first.
Speaker 5: So was.
Speaker 2: Not fighting your kids when they're going to school? What if we do miss because they have hold the snack time a racist least you know they're gonna eat some fruit, no school waters. No fruit is a small And I found myself is smalling looking in the fridge and there's a fish of grapes and this is my ploody grapes. Grapes, they're always writing. They always ask for them nine bucks for like two hundred fifty grams worth of grapes. And yet here we are there's a.
Speaker 11: Fridge favors plans to truth in option looking brothers and the Christians and had first for ouctions boxes.
Speaker 4: See every person.
Speaker 2: Yay that you would man then needs to say Andre gonna smoke you on the trips.
Speaker 4: Called such.
Speaker 2: Action and point hunger for twisters.
Speaker 4: Ever do from the twisters and this assumption.
Speaker 2: Pus interesting and produce his own something wic and ature and not us and child is short no blood stilly from schools Vnana's a cube. He was sitting on the coach and he meant to the gloves a picture the first trick on the first hand and the bench due to the mad dash find the into the kitchen, videout chocolate in anything smartly diced to work minute the truck is and then said that's closed. You're putting on the bench, Jo thinking about dinner swiming point and we said at the plane sums and put your put the troop post and bench tapping the nine and a half of stepan seems.
Speaker 4: In the drives to such a sling.
Speaker 2: As you're on the sea for him myself. So the wood goods goods. Guess can you put your case, put your put your cars away after I have taken off from their basket. Yes, take them nesting on and then fathered them care for and put them on the downing the table. And you can't make asian a half measures and put it into your cabbage to the worst paper screens, old friend, I bet somes it bad for y please and then ask me what that's happening for tween us for look, it's it's still that's weird mess. You do something, man, ups, I's gonna do the No'm guarantee love the band them different twenty four time. Please give me sip kids in school hands? Ye, your parents do lots of kids to do the want to some kids.
Speaker 5: Sporting for.
Speaker 2: You understand, boy WANs to go and see your what in the commodation? Uh, you won't have to force your head. I was gonna do it and just ask me tool spot for bout ps four months to.
Speaker 4: Mob dir just nestles moment.
Speaker 2: And then mom comes hormone that comes home if they working all day, what have you've been doing of.
Speaker 4: Pulling more cost.
Speaker 2: Twenty four ten. We're talking new Carns this morning. Are you that mom? Are you that kid who's getting back by your parents? You cannot lights her? You still.
Speaker 12: Mlle Man and Amon ever.
Speaker 5: As a.
Speaker 2: Side troop ye and in jo when the persons and many.
Speaker 5: And husband.
Speaker 12: M R Stremecher.
Speaker 2: Way him.
Speaker 5: And as an a.
Speaker 12: Boom down the high it's a webers.
Speaker 2: Then for three seven one and giving don't move that level and so just so yeah, a sweet bart warm, she's a warm, a half Bader's band half middle of shot and so.
Speaker 4: Oka she shot centering all like shirt buster bush shots. Take one fist hand warm t.
Speaker 2: Head at Broad