Speaker 1: We got get you every day, adelaides.
Speaker 2: Well, thoads and gentlemen. Sometimes you're sitting there, you're feeling unmotivated. Who can I get around? Who's going to give me some motivations? And then two South Australian lads turn up and a just reader finds what you think your purpose is and gives you some genuine focus. Finally a new Year's resolution, which I love.
Speaker 3: Two good South fussy boys just hitting the pubs hard and hitting a lot of pubs hard.
Speaker 4: Good on your lads.
Speaker 2: Yeah, over six hundred pubs they vow to visit this year in the pursuit of having a beer at each and everyone.
Speaker 4: Three hundred and sixty five days in a year.
Speaker 3: Six hundred pubs, So that's what statistically, that's like two pubs a day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's doable because when you really have a crack, maybe you can visit four or five. Yeah, maybe you can visit five to ten. Who knows the boys or athletes, they know what they're doing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly right, and the committed we've got to.
Speaker 1: Chat to them too. Very nice, Jade.
Speaker 2: What have I always said when it comes to news resolutions? Oh, stop drinking, make them fun and realistic.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, all right, sorry about.
Speaker 2: This, ladies and gentlemen, Introducing Tate and Wade, two boys from South Australia whose news resolution for twenty twenty three was to have a beer at every single pub.
Speaker 1: Well, i'm boys and good morning, good morning. How are you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're so good.
Speaker 3: I know your name's Tate and Wade, but for the purposes of this interview, you'll be Tato and Wado.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's all we get calls. So that's fine, that's good.
Speaker 4: Okay, what are we up to? One seventy three out of how many?
Speaker 5: Well been so sticked under an eighty seven pubs? So yeah, one seventy three now and we're going strong.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's good. So what's the deal? It's one beer?
Speaker 2: Or can it sometimes turn into a little bit of a proper catch up session?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Absolutely that not quite often it's the case, but generally we.
Speaker 1: Obviously way not work together.
Speaker 2: So wherever we work.
Speaker 1: And we just try and stop in at.
Speaker 5: A pub where close by and sort of tick it off and get to know the publicans and whatnot.
Speaker 4: So yeah, okay, and what do you boys do?
Speaker 1: Are we landscaping?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Right, okay, so does that take you to all parts of the state. So are we trying to like get to every single corner.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Absolutely, So we work all out Australia, but generally we'll be either working in town or something like that, so we will pop into a local pub. Then when it comes to, you know, a weekend, what we do is we pick out a name of the hat of we run a list of pubs, We'll pick out a name of the out of the hat and it could be you know, WALLERIEU, or could be Monter, it could be you know, Mountain Campans, it could be absolutely anywhere and that's where we've got to go. Whatever.
Speaker 1: When we pull out, love this, absolutely love this.
Speaker 2: So was this born for a few beers and when you're talking about news rest lets, because the stock standard one is let's get fitter, let's do this, let's do that. I love that you're taking in a different direction. It's one that we can all subscribe to.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Absolutely. So we actually were on Chao, so that's the furthest south you can possibly go, and we were actually having a beer and we sort of put two and two together. But the biggest thing what we eventually want to do is actually create it is a bit of a fundraiser for you know, to do more things for you know, fundraiser, I guess kids that are struggling these and doing stuff like that. So eventually, that's all we'd like to get into, yh. So to be able to go to pubs and have event to be able to raise money. So yeah, like I said, kids with cancer or the homeless and stuff like that. So we're just trying to sort of figure out how we're going to get there. But that's that's the goal.
Speaker 4: That's a great idea. Guys. So Tato and Wado, do you have missos? Is my question?
Speaker 6: I do not know.
Speaker 2: I'm happily happily single.
Speaker 7: So Wade is engaged.
Speaker 5: Actually right, and to be honest, she's the driver.
Speaker 7: Yeah that works out perfect.
Speaker 2: Both of us.
Speaker 1: A beautiful combination. Boys.
Speaker 5: Love this to be honest, you know, like I said, it stick on seven pubs. That's how long she sticks around for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nicely, test relationships very quickly before we let you go.
Speaker 4: Do you have a favorite so far? Favorite pub?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'd have to say there's been a few actually, but the over Land is really nice up here, just out of rendmarks the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Then there's quite a few flue Cinders Rangers also that we love so and then we do love our local as well, which is the commercial in strath albin Ye. But yeah, every single pub has its own feature to it, so we absolutely love it. It's great to see everything in South Australia, which is yeah great.
Speaker 1: Boys love this.
Speaker 2: The Instagram is pint at every pub, so everyone out there make sure you follow the boys and watch their progress. Thanks for chatting with us, boys and good stuff.
Speaker 4: You could go to the gym, we'll do the shopping or go to work.
Speaker 1: But what if you went in a beachier direction.
Speaker 4: You're only a what if away from a holiday with the war if a.
Speaker 1: Boom flass packages and more. What if it's for travel? The milkoff returns. It's just an interesting day on the calendar.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's around midday to day at the Royal Adelaide Show. Team ten will be there milking off a cow.
Speaker 2: Good on you guys. I don't think that's the other thing they're called milking off. I think it is called it milking a cow. That's okay.
Speaker 1: I think I think we know what you're trying to talk about last week. Laugh, But I'm going to go.
Speaker 2: Last year news read Abbey represented Team Nover. How was that experience, Well.
Speaker 6: It wasn't really Team nov It was just hey, we need numbers, so come and join this. But so basically we got there and like I'm in a dress. Luckily I bought flats, so anyway, and they got us all together and they said, whatever you do, don't stand at the back of the cow. Because at the time I didn't realize what they were talking about that. I said, this guy called Hazy did it the other year and he got shut on. Yeah, and it was don't stand at the back of the cow.
Speaker 1: Whatever you do.
Speaker 6: So you know, you're trying to get in there and you're trying to be helpful, but you're trying to not beat the back of the cow because you actually I think we got played the video as well to be honest.
Speaker 1: Wow, that was the safety briefing.
Speaker 4: So you've become like a real cow hr issue.
Speaker 2: I'm that guy on the example, yes, of what not to do in the off And by the way, it wasn't the other day.
Speaker 1: It was five years ago.
Speaker 4: Said five years ago, So when you last year, it was.
Speaker 1: Four years ago.
Speaker 2: So it wasn't just a couple of weeks ago, this guy got shout on No, no, no, it stayed with me for a long time.
Speaker 1: Now, oh it has I'm that guy.
Speaker 4: You're that guy. So your official.
Speaker 3: Claim to fame is the guy that a cow poolation And I think.
Speaker 1: It's so nice they showed me.
Speaker 6: When they showed me the video and I realized it was you, I was like, oh, this doesn't surprise me at.
Speaker 1: All, to be honest, because he smells like poop.
Speaker 6: Well, it's been all of the lion where you know, is it a cow or is it as.
Speaker 1: Oh? Maybe?
Speaker 4: So you claim to fames, Abby, you're famous for something?
Speaker 1: What are you famous for? Sure?
Speaker 6: Famous for something? No, I don't think I'm famous for anything. I definitely think you haven't claimed a film.
Speaker 2: Two things actually resting bitch face person, Okay, there is that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Secondly, at that time where you declared Elizabeth a genuine disaster designed.
Speaker 6: Checking over weather a shower or two and twenty one the top, it's one hundred and forty in Elizabeth, Sorry, it's fourteen and Elizabeth on Adelaide's over nine one nine Adelaides.
Speaker 1: Remember that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were the person who declared that's it's just a place where humans could not exist.
Speaker 6: And I left my mic on and is that a word I shouldn't have that my mother would still kills me.
Speaker 3: About to drop the biggest F bomb ever known to man on radio was magnificent.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so well done to both of you. Thank you, it's really really nice. One got pooed on, one dropped in F bombs.
Speaker 6: I wonder if I'm the example when people journalist start it and over it and they go, this is what it's not, this is what not to do.
Speaker 4: Definitely make sure you turn your mic off.
Speaker 2: You could be the HR example. Yea, oh here's what you can't say on air.
Speaker 1: Yeah, straight to.
Speaker 3: Abby thirteen twenty four to ten, get involved with this?
Speaker 4: Do you have a unique claim to fame?
Speaker 3: Is this something that everyone knows before that you really wish they didn't know?
Speaker 1: It wasn't planned out. What's Jodey's let's know, let's not go the.
Speaker 4: Tru what's you claim to fame?
Speaker 3: DH?
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, the other morning I was going to ring up and say the things that I was banned from. Oh yes, it's just this just sort of flows on from that because I'm actually banned from nearly everything because I injure myself doing the slightest thing. So now my claim to fame is that when somebody hurts themselves, they go, oh, you've done a truty. Yeah yeah, if anyone didn't do it, you know, it's always a bizarre one too. So you know everybody hits themselves, they've done a truty.
Speaker 3: I did a trouty the other day when I was dancing around the songs a song, soong song, and I just stood on my chair and toppled over and did my ankle and then the chair toppled on top of me.
Speaker 4: Drudy.
Speaker 7: So I did a truthy, absolutely, mate, that'd be a truthy.
Speaker 2: At least he's got a name now, exactly right, you stuck for words, and I've done yourself a little truty.
Speaker 4: Good on your truty, Thank you, Jesse. What she claim to fame?
Speaker 5: So I own the mirror ball from HQ Dance flot.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, that's prince of a man, well done.
Speaker 4: Thank you. How did how'd you get it?
Speaker 5: Well, they had a fire stale when they closed down, and we put in a bid at five hundred and fifty.
Speaker 7: Dollars and yeah, and you got it.
Speaker 5: We had to pick it up on that weekend and drove it down Port Road on the trailer. Yeah, and keep cars just touting at us here.
Speaker 4: How big is it?
Speaker 8: It is huge?
Speaker 1: Is it too big to put anywhay?
Speaker 5: Is that my partner's workplace just sitting out in the back at the moment?
Speaker 4: Yeah right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I mean take us back to the day when you used to probably look up up at it after a couple of beverages and think, one day I'm going to own that Or is their plans right now to steal it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 7: We had many plans to try and steal that thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, God, and then came the opportunity. What a beautiful story about a mirror ball and a man. Yeah, gorgeous, well done.
Speaker 2: Thank you for all those going to the show today and just watching the milk off. Yeah, I bet you're not going to see anyone milk it from behind.
Speaker 4: No, won't be mad.
Speaker 1: If Jody's phone was to ring.
Speaker 2: And I know what you're thinking, Are you seriously still rocking and NOCKI at fifty one ten?
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 3: God, I've got one of those Samsung flip phones the razors, you.
Speaker 2: Know, top score, Yeah, the Hello Moto the Razor.
Speaker 1: How cool? They it's so cool, someone please call me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And there wasn't a chick on the planet that didn't have the hot pink one AnyWho.
Speaker 2: So maybe back in the day, answer the phone if it was an unknown number when you had to raise it just so you could say hello and look cool in front of your friends. But what about now your phone's got a random number in front of it and you're like, oh, I'm not sure this.
Speaker 1: Are you ever answering it?
Speaker 3: No, because I figure if the call is important enough, someone will leave a voice message. But I had to strip do not answer unknown number policy. But then if you make an inquiry at work to say police media, the police will always call you on no number, right, So it's a bit of a lottery if I get one. Now, I'm like, is that work?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So it's real anxiety inducing stuff.
Speaker 2: But surely they'd leave a Voicemaik it was important enough even with the police.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, I love this story.
Speaker 2: In America, a hiker who was lost for twenty four hours ignored calls from rescuers.
Speaker 1: No because it was an unknown number. Good.
Speaker 2: So to extend the story out just a little bit, I ran about twelve hours in probably could have got rescued phones ringing Nah, I don't know that number, it's a rescuer extends it out for an extra twelve hours.
Speaker 3: Hence, that's my theory about emergency services calling you on unknown numbers.
Speaker 2: You just can't risk it because it could be someone trying to sell your solar panels.
Speaker 1: In the middle of the desert.
Speaker 4: So this guy is like half dying. He's got no food or water, but he's like, oh, I'm not full for that.
Speaker 2: No, I am knocked down for an awkward chat no with some random dude trying to sell me something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I get it.
Speaker 2: And I do feel sorry right now for the Nigerian princes out there because that has we know, terrible at texting. They can't text, they can't text, They find leaving a voicemail very confronting. Yes, because it's quite a nervous situation. So all they want to do is chat to your voice to voice.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, at the end of the day, it's just a prince trying to find love and he gets nervous like the next guy.
Speaker 1: It's not even that she's not even trying to find love.
Speaker 2: The amount of princes that I've spoken to are saying I just cannot get hold of anyone.
Speaker 1: I've got so much cash to give away. Yeah, where are we to put?
Speaker 2: It gets to the point where like I just need to withdraw and burn it because no one's going to accept this cash.
Speaker 3: Hang in there, Nigerian princes, because one day there is a woman called Beryl.
Speaker 4: She's eighty seven.
Speaker 1: And she will take your and she'll take you call.
Speaker 2: But some of these other people, like this hiker in America, will not take your call under any circumstances.
Speaker 4: And he's like, what do I need solar panels for? Look this son? Everywhere? In fact, I'm burning up.
Speaker 1: I'm burning up.
Speaker 2: Worth it though, because they don't have a really really boring chat. It's we're quite conflicted though here at nov what's that? Because if you win tickets with us, yes, you've got to hang by your phone. Yeah, and you might get a call on a private number and it might be producers Zoe saying you've been upgraded via our Golden ticket.
Speaker 4: Yes, what do you do? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't want to talk to Zoe.
Speaker 4: It's too awkward.
Speaker 1: She's awkward, she's kidding.
Speaker 2: So for the next two or three days go against what we naturally know, and they use to ignore random numbers. Yeah it's a private number. It could be Nova upgrading you, I know.
Speaker 3: And if you don't take that call, you're missing out on the Nova fares Wiel and a real good spin on it.
Speaker 5: You've got home machine.
Speaker 1: On this Thursday, seventh of September. Let's take a trip.
Speaker 5: Why not?
Speaker 1: So I'm driving.
Speaker 2: Who's in the front seat, who's in the back, who's got shotgun?
Speaker 1: Just jump on.
Speaker 2: Board, strap yourselves in, and let's just fill out that brain full of knowledge.
Speaker 4: It never gets old when your kids are like shutdown. I know, there's shut up.
Speaker 2: And then they hit each other screaming, and you're like, if you guys don't sort this out, we'll be going.
Speaker 3: No, if you guys don't sort this out, I will pull over and you can go out on the side of the road.
Speaker 2: And they all know, we all know that's not gonna two thousand and six, at Sasha Baron Cohen's mockumentary Borat Cultural Learnings of America for make benefit Glorious Nation of Cassocks, Time premiere.
Speaker 1: Is at the Toronto Film Festival. What an absolute institution. It was.
Speaker 4: Do you want a fun fact? I can't bring myself to watch.
Speaker 1: All of hor at.
Speaker 3: I've watched different scenes, but I get so uncomfortable when other people are made uncomfortable.
Speaker 4: I don't like it. Yeah, like prank stuff I can't do.
Speaker 2: The problem is it's so imitatable, right, everyone on this planet.
Speaker 1: Some sage is like, hey, hey, hey, this nearny. They're nags.
Speaker 5: Bought.
Speaker 4: Such an easy impression to do, though, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Twenty thirteen, Tony Abbott was elected Australias Prime Minister.
Speaker 1: Remember when he ate the onion?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: What was that to prove? Again? Oh my god?
Speaker 2: It was like Tony, no one eats an onion like an apple, mate, that is so unrelatable, you do. Twenty eighteen, rappers Cardi b Nicki Minaj came to physical blows at in New York fashion events.
Speaker 4: Oh I must have missed that one.
Speaker 1: They could pack a punch those two who wins?
Speaker 2: I'm not really sure, Cardian Nikki, that's a w where's your money going?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: It could be a draw roll at the mud the jelly.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, we.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 3: I would have predicted that you would have said that, and yet it came out of my mouth.
Speaker 1: So thank you very much.
Speaker 2: You're the villain this time numb one song in September seven, two thousand and two was complicated by Avril Levine Avrol.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: Let's always remember when she was married to the great Chad Kruger krug or Kroger yeah, Kroger yeah, Nickerby Okay yeah.
Speaker 1: Let's all.
Speaker 4: Let's also remember.
Speaker 3: That she spelt skater boy b o double I yeah, ye, skater s kate eight the number eight Ceer Order Pioneers.
Speaker 4: She was clo figure for Hello. The negest Reeking story just telling has ever huge.
Speaker 8: Seventeen Joses your Pregnant, Courtney Kardashian has revealed that she needed urgent feetal surgery to save her unworn, unborn baby boy's life.
Speaker 3: So speaking of the first time about her hospital stay, the Kardashian start explained by Instagram that she wasn't prepared for the health emergency following three really easy pregnant sees. She says, I'll be forever grateful to my incredible doctors for saving our baby's life. And it's captioned with an emotional black and white photo of her husband, Travis.
Speaker 4: Barker holding her hand. Now I've gotten this wrong. In this park is.
Speaker 3: Travis Barker from link hite A. Thank you correct, Thank god I got that right. Yes, it's real long history of butchering the Barkers and my Travis's and today I nailed it.
Speaker 1: Travis Barker not Boke. Big difference.
Speaker 4: Travis Boake's a little more clean skin than Travis Barker.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't think Travis Bokes got quite as many facial tattoos.
Speaker 3: However, I have it on good authority that if they do win the premiership this year, full face.
Speaker 2: Tattoo Travis Tad Wow. Yeah, who saw that coming from?
Speaker 3: Baby's going to have Phil Premier twenty twenty three right across his face? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wow Yeah?
Speaker 4: And then and then thunderpower on his neck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go off traps.
Speaker 3: Bat Anyway, I'll move on now. Miley Cyrus couldn't help but make googly eyes at Ariana Grande during a twenty fifteen duet Don't Dream It's Over, the charity song that she had so they're both dressed in wonders and one season. Apparently she was flirting with the singer at the time she stopped down the song. She's like, oh, are you a little mouse? You're the cutest little mouse I've ever seen. Anyway, Arianna was like, what are you even doing? And they've since become very good friends.
Speaker 4: Have I listened?
Speaker 1: We're having fun.
Speaker 4: Marianna's a real friend.
Speaker 1: There's never been a time where I've asked her to do something that was important to me that she didn't come through. And same thing for me with that, and that's nice. I'm still waiting to hear from Marianna just to see if it's God.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly right.
Speaker 2: Well, what I did love as well is that the girl's covering a little crowded house song.
Speaker 4: Yeah I know, yeah, Well she did it for her charity.
Speaker 3: She started a charity called Hippie Homelessness or something like that to help young people on the streets from She's very nice. The only person I know who speaks as quickly as Miley Cyrus.
Speaker 4: Is you me?
Speaker 1: What do you mean? You're kidding? Aren't you?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: For those who know your husband?
Speaker 2: Oh yes, Oh my gosh, that man is on turbo every time he speaks.
Speaker 1: What is going on?
Speaker 5: It?
Speaker 1: Just sit down and process exactly what's going on?
Speaker 4: What is it with me and fast talking men? Oh my, I don't know.
Speaker 1: There's something in that for sure.
Speaker 3: Juice Barbie has just released a range of four dolls new dolls to reflect women in sport, highlighting the females who have pioneered female sports.
Speaker 4: You don't know where they are?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 4: Okay. So you've got a general manager, sporting general manager. She's got an official ID badge, that's cool.
Speaker 3: You got a referee so a little headset, a whistle and a flag. Got a coach holding her playbook and a megaphone. And also there's a sports reporter carrying her own microphone and notebook.
Speaker 2: It's real minorities, isn't it in a sporting field.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know why they just don't have a sportswoman either.
Speaker 1: What about the manager, kidd, he's done up in a doll version. Who saw that coming? Nobody?
Speaker 4: It's like the version of the general manager off ten LASO.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know that's good, Joes.
Speaker 4: And this was on the Cheap Seats on Channel ten last night.
Speaker 3: Carlton legend Anthony Cooter feedies just talking up the Blues chances of winning the AFL Grand Final or was he.
Speaker 1: This Carlton legend believes they can go all the way from outside the top four. I don't see any reason why they can't. I mean stats will tell you they can't. Just get yourself in a bit of a corner.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's good stuff from Cuda. I mean, there's no reason why they can't win the flag. But statistically they cannot win the flag.
Speaker 1: Blues fans are so torn by that comedy as oh gosh, what are we doing?
Speaker 4: Does he want us to win? Does he not? Who's say?
Speaker 1: Our hearts are so broken? But thanks Couder, good stuff's juice battle. So it wasn't better weather tomorrow just to kick start your Friday.
Speaker 2: But look, if that fails as well at least then potentially we'll lift you up with some music.
Speaker 3: At around eight o'clock tomorrow morning. And if you want to get involved in this, please do on the Joni and Hazy instagram page.
Speaker 4: You can cast your vote.
Speaker 3: There for what you perceived to be the biggest banger of the week.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Score update, Joe's leads by one. It is nine to eight?
Speaker 1: Was tired, isn't it?
Speaker 2: And last week in particular, it was separated by a single vote.
Speaker 3: Yes, incredible scenes, believable stuff, isn't that.
Speaker 2: Wow, I don't know what it would have happened if we went to a draw, if it was a genuine draw.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know really even happens.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: His joke about playing the song at the same time might have actually done that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, would you like to kick us off with yours?
Speaker 2: I'm going to go back to an artist which I think a lot of people would have forgotten about by now, but a little while ago.
Speaker 1: Gosh, you had good run, Timberland.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's one of those boppy songs. Gets you up in about tim Land as well. At one stage was accused of not probably pulling.
Speaker 1: His weight and doing enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, but he's the big he's basically the boss and the producer. He says, look, you do this, you do that. I'll just sort of chime in on the side and throw a few words in. Yeah, I'll take most of the money. Yeah, this was a good song.
Speaker 3: Was We've gone in vastly different directions this week, though, And my song is from a band that has a tragic story.
Speaker 4: But this is still a cracking song.
Speaker 3: And it's called it Smells like Teen Spirit by no Ye.
Speaker 2: This feels unbeatable at this point, and the entirety of this competition like the song.
Speaker 1: It's actually good, so well done.
Speaker 4: I still leave the composition.
Speaker 2: Seriously, and look, we can appreciate when the opposition throws up a really good tune.
Speaker 1: I really like this song.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was trying to google what it's about, and no one seems to know. Is it a song about revolution? Is it a song about music? Or is it a song about losing one's virginity?
Speaker 1: I'm not really sure.
Speaker 2: When I think smells like teen spirits, I think about what young teens are up to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's not a nice smell at all.
Speaker 3: You were a teenage boy once and missus Hayes had to walk into your room and go for the laugh of God. Yeah, personal hygiene.
Speaker 1: She kept those thoughts herself, though, Bless you, Ddre Hayes.
Speaker 4: Isn't that why you got shoved to boarding school?
Speaker 1: I think so.
Speaker 2: He said it would help me develop into an outstanding young man.
Speaker 1: Worked. Yeah, kirky Bane.
Speaker 4: What a character too, Yeah, unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Genuine rock star. There's stories about him about how he sings like this. But the stress you put on your vocal pause?
Speaker 4: Yeah, right?
Speaker 2: In terms of what he could do to his body in terms of drinking and everything else, and then turn up, maybe sometimes hours later and sing.
Speaker 4: Like this, Yeah, that reminds me of you performing at the COMBI.
Speaker 3: Until I got to the point where they're like, I bought it coming back next week, Well.
Speaker 1: You're not post.
Speaker 2: I'll bet you they would have invited Kurkvan possibly. I write two songs. Timberland the way ir versus Nirvana smells like teen spirits. Jump on Jody and Hazy and cast your votes. We're gonna reveal the winning song tomorrow morning at eight.
Speaker 3: Don't forget to jump on the Jody and Hazy Instagram page as well and cast your vote for the Bachelor of the Banger's.
Speaker 4: Song for this week.
Speaker 2: I think I know who is going to win. To be honest, You've got Timberland v. Nirvana.
Speaker 1: It's Nirvana.
Speaker 4: I've come up with the goods this week, haven't I. Finally, I'm still winning this competition.
Speaker 1: That is true. And I tell you say you're about to extend your lead anyway.
Speaker 4: Well, don't write yourself off just yet.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow morning at eight am, we will reveal the winning song.
Speaker 1: Listen out for Jason Rulau as well.
Speaker 2: He's our featured artist for Naves on hundre Ground on hundred in the Hand, I'll do I Reckon for your Thursday.
Speaker 4: That'll do.
Speaker 3: Make sure you stick around for DC and Aaron Rich because Richie Rich, he's dishing out the show tickets.
Speaker 1: He's going to smash play on Fresh Hits as well.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, hit that play button.
Speaker 1: Enjoy