Speaker 1: Jeez, do the honors.
Speaker 2: Hello, Welcome to the podcast Full House Full has strange people interesting jeez.
Speaker 1: Hello, we also have or don't say hello? First sleepy sedeshas in the house.
Speaker 2: Hello everybody.
Speaker 1: My friend who when I went around for drinks to his house, he fell asleep standing up and I thought I better leave. Oh, Clint Clent's coming in. We need to introduce a new trial too, to the family. Clint, we're doing the pod. So made chicken butp part I heard so they are you just sitting at cold dish? Well?
Speaker 2: I made it in the morning this morning, this morning. Yeah. Can I have been fair forty five to make them for you?
Speaker 1: Guys? You are like an angel.
Speaker 2: God was upset the fact that I was getting up at fain forty five to make these and the gym? How long did they take to make.
Speaker 1: Into the march of the desk? Come on radio, it's maybe I don't know each there's four in each batch that you will make, maybe about five to ten minutes. I would have made it sound a lot longer. Did you make for your wife?
Speaker 2: Sorry, guys, I'll just show myself out.
Speaker 1: He ain't gonna make probat new character family Meeting Family meeting. Where's I think she's downstairs getting coffee, getting coffees? Briday, where's Lauren?
Speaker 2: Thank coffee.
Speaker 1: We have a new addition to the team. We need to introduce. Hello. I'm still going. I'm still doing it. I'm going a new digital person whose name is Are we changing? We need to have a family meeting about the name. We need a family about the name. Welcome block.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys, thanks for having me.
Speaker 3: Lucky.
Speaker 1: Am I allowed to talk now you are? Yes?
Speaker 3: What's what's your asll?
Speaker 2: My A is forty one years young?
Speaker 1: Isn't here? Am I? What's your skincare regime? Just the same soap that I use for all over five.
Speaker 3: He's an all over guy.
Speaker 1: It work works for your hair too. Yeah, good on you. We were welcome to have you. Very happy to be here.
Speaker 2: Yes, Yes, my wife China, my wife chin chin.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think it's been married.
Speaker 2: We've been married since Oh no, god, twenty seventeen. What's that?
Speaker 1: And where did you meet?
Speaker 2: We met at a at a party at a pub.
Speaker 3: Deep.
Speaker 2: What did AL stand for?
Speaker 1: Sex?
Speaker 2: Sex? Well?
Speaker 3: Language or location?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Never had that language? Which depending on which sort of I've been creepy, but I think on ic Q.
Speaker 2: It used to be if you used ICQ back in the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, then it became.
Speaker 2: Location location for what Like you said, where we're in.
Speaker 1: High sight a little bit creepy? Yeah, where are you make? We drove past Electric on the bus tod How was it that sounded fun?
Speaker 2: Hev Yeah, I was.
Speaker 1: Busier than what I was expecting.
Speaker 3: Electrically.
Speaker 1: We lost a few people on chapel.
Speaker 2: You guys had a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: It was good fun.
Speaker 2: Me and so I were holding the ford here. We also had a lot.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Your little fingers were on for today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they've got a work out.
Speaker 1: Was each the headphones out at one point? It was quite impressed the shes on behind the scenes.
Speaker 2: I know you guys do a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Mace quiet week. I'm actually working. Speaking of Electric, I'm doing a rock star shift and back there, I haven't worked there for like months, so I'm going to do that on what are you doing?
Speaker 4: Just waking the door, letting people in, taking their money, and then just watching them fall down the stairs as they come out.
Speaker 1: Of the tell.
Speaker 2: I think nine till two, big ship, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Nine till eleven would be like just casual drinks wouldn't it. Yeah, you start to ram up from from eleven till one, you kind of you blink and the time's gone. Yeah, right then one o'clock system. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Apart from that, pretty quiet.
Speaker 1: People don't speak much English.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you're coming in or it's a drunk language, yeah, exactly, Yeah, bit quicker than that.
Speaker 1: Finish and go down the circus.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is going to be the greatest place in the wide world.
Speaker 1: I've still never done.
Speaker 3: They start handing out. They usually out after after electric passes for circus.
Speaker 2: You get a wristband because then you get discountdentary if you go to circus, but you will anyone in surely at that point if they can't even cease make a word up as Yeah, as long as they can done the servers for sure, So you.
Speaker 1: Get so it's like a free entry pass and you need that to get in its circus. Well, it's a discounted entry past. Larry, look at the ensemble cast today.
Speaker 2: Changing it from smiling smiling.
Speaker 1: It's smiling.
Speaker 2: You probably have a smile when you sleep.
Speaker 1: That's so fine, guys, we've introduced Lucky as well. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Jenny who strong Strong?
Speaker 1: Is all this going in the podcast strong thank you. Okay, so damn girl had to take it down. The purple snis but I mind.
Speaker 3: We just need Lauren's input about the family meeting the name because I don't think the name another body. I don't know how, I don't know what we're going to do.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's just you know, you guys. I can't. I can't pick my own nickname, So you guys have to do it. We're going to get you to change your legally. Yeah, okay, al right, well that's fair, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Can't force you can't forest the nickname as well. We can't like squeeze one out today.
Speaker 1: Oh no, god no, no no, no, that will come.
Speaker 3: We can, I mean, we can start something, a placeholder, place sold just working title.
Speaker 2: What do what nicknames?
Speaker 1: Do you have? The obvious one? I do it calls me Lazar for us.
Speaker 3: I don't mind. Lads, lads, think on it, sleep on it, very strong top No Smithy, what about you, very speky smith?
Speaker 1: Where do we get something smith Smithy?
Speaker 2: Just slip top nighters, good work?
Speaker 1: If I get a haircut, is it? Do you ever take the back Jesus? Yeah, it looks kind of I can say that. On the on the body when it's out.
Speaker 2: I've been described as looking what did he say?
Speaker 1: Doesn't matter? I could say it, you can't. I really have the persis finally going to come off. Clinton and I have a nickname you got the time he's got the it's not on you you said, I can't say. We're like, yeah, all right, I go, we'll sleep. So that would be a bad that would be a we'll never be able to talk to you on the show the works.
Speaker 2: Check today's deliveries in the MI I just checked it.
Speaker 4: Today's inbox, there's flowers thank you witchery for the support of the White campaign, and on.
Speaker 3: A've done a delivery?
Speaker 1: What min I think?
Speaker 3: No, I think we got them at nine on Friday and there's various forms of barbecue.
Speaker 2: As in last Friday. Yeah, so they're they're going to be a week old.
Speaker 1: I think. So that's true, Lauren. We're trying to Lauren, we're trying to come up with a new nickname for Lachlan.
Speaker 2: Unless you're happy with Lackland.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Okay, what do you got.
Speaker 2: Days? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Two points aome.
Speaker 2: Mill has mill has all right, what are they already? If your point Jason team have you World Biscuit Day.
Speaker 4: Did you know Ant's is celebrating one hundred and sixty years this year is a delicious selection of bickies for you and the team to celebrate the best day in the calendar, World Biscuit Day.
Speaker 2: Clint favorite Smiley caramel crap. You'd like these people fingers raspberry shortcakes.
Speaker 1: I loved those. I don't have many skills in life, but I'm very good at knowing when to pull out the scotch before it breaks off into the coffee is very strong.
Speaker 3: I am partial to a jam tart, the chicken pies.
Speaker 1: He made chicken pries this morning.
Speaker 2: Do you have a piemaker? I need to.
Speaker 1: He is themaker.
Speaker 4: I need a piemaker.
Speaker 1: Radio can't.
Speaker 2: I guess what?
Speaker 1: Jazz has never ever had.
Speaker 3: Baker's Delight Until right now?
Speaker 2: Jazz had his first Baker's delight.
Speaker 1: You've never had Baker's delight?
Speaker 2: No, I never had Baker's delight.
Speaker 3: So good? What was Baker's Delight?
Speaker 2: I think I just had a bacon and cheesy thingy cheesy cheesy. There was no vegem.
Speaker 1: I don't like cheese making rolling the buns.
Speaker 2: This is not a trick because the finger puns are.
Speaker 3: Really a sweeter savory. Let's let's let's talk holding place for the nickname. So it is a two point until Monday. We've already got a two point two points gone.
Speaker 2: To give him.
Speaker 1: There was there was met on the busy, so Lucky suggested a placeholder. But that, yeah, you went there for that, he said, can I say it? We said yes, and he said it with the time stamp.
Speaker 2: It's not a good kill.
Speaker 3: A lot of to kill.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm very glad. So we needed.
Speaker 2: No no, maybe top night top top notes.
Speaker 1: All right, that's pretty good. I can deal with that. You don't like it, it's working.
Speaker 2: You guys have to agree, so yeah, yeah, we all agreed. We all agreed on jeers, and we.
Speaker 1: All agreed not to use your suggestions. It wasn't a suggestion, So.
Speaker 2: Maybe locks not so bad after.
Speaker 1: All? Right, guys, we must go, We must go.
Speaker 4: I'm exhausted.
Speaker 1: It was a full two hour show.
Speaker 2: We know, we did three full two hours, but I love the fun. I had to do the dress situation this morning.
Speaker 4: It was very stressful, you know what, because when I put it on this morning, my school dress, I stepped into it and I couldn't get it up over my hips and poles like I.
Speaker 2: Knew it didn't fit, and I was like, how have I put on wait in the day?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then I went over the shoulders and it fit not good. I used to step into it back in the day. It's the top job out over the shoulders.
Speaker 1: I never have found at the Sony Foundation yesterday it was great.
Speaker 4: Eight hundred and fifteen thousands raised job tame. Maybe Shark was bloody good one hundred and fifty eight hundred and fifteen thousand.
Speaker 2: Amy Shark was hardcore mate. She was like she was a bit she was she went rogue, didn't she was that her?
Speaker 4: I think at one point she said, are you fucking hairy?
Speaker 2: May something like a hardcore ahead think something. It was a bit metallica.
Speaker 1: It was great, Yes, I swear she said.
Speaker 2: Are you fucking something? Yeah? Yeah, no, are you doing something?
Speaker 1: Came out crazy lunch All right, we must have a good weekend. Everybody enjoy electric mastop. Bye bye,