Speaker 1: Hey guys, welcome back to the Map twenty podcast. I've got to be very quick right now because Adrian is on his way here, which I never thought i'd be saying. At the start of the season, I kind of put a message out to most of the cash just saying, hey, if you ever hear anything in the podcast that is factually incorrect, like happily let me know or come on and clarify, Like I don't wanna be just spreading fake shit. And I also think everyone deserves at least one chance to maybe get their side over or defend themselves or whatever, regardless of my personal opinion of them. And Adrian, who is the one I've obviously gone hardest against this season because I would say I personally dislike him the most, finally responded to that message this morning, saying, yeah, bro, I'll come on, and like, I couldn't really say nah, you're all right, because, as I said, my whole thing is I will give everyone one chance. So yeah, he's gonna be here any minute, and I'm feeling a bit nervous not gonna lie because I'm not like a confrontational person. I don't like you, but he's gonna sit here and I'm not gonna let him talk shit and go okay, yeah sounds good. Like I know of a journalists don't really challenge I'm not even a journalist, that's the thing. But yeah, like I know other people in the media maybe don't challenge him because they don't want to rock the boat with Channel nine. But remember this podcast is full independent. I don't speak to Channel nine. I don't do anything with Channel nine. When I speak to the cast, it's not a range through them. There's no publicist. They've gone rogue and I've set that up myself. And anyway, I can see Pedro, who helps me produce this podcast, is waving at me, which means Asian is arriving, so fuck please wish me up. Hello, and welcome back to the Maths Swinny podcast with Me Joshua Fox and today I'm a bit nervous about this episode because I am joined by a man I've been pretty much calling a cunt on the internet for a few weeks now. I did offer him to come in the podcast a few weeks ago at the start of the season, when I fought he might have some redeeming qualities.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I didn't come on because I haven't redeemed myself yet. So I thought I talked ship for a little bit longer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know why. I'm a bit scared about this. I'm not a confrontational guy.
Speaker 2: You know. I actually enjoy it. Man, your content action makes me laugh a little bit a little bit. I don't think you're that funny. It shouldn't be called mass funny, that's for sure. Okay, should we call it my subtitles with you or something like that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: So what's this accent about.
Speaker 2: I'm from Sydney and where I grew up is a multicultured community. You know. I grew up around a lot of Islanders, Aboriginals, you know, Europeans and Australian. It's like a bit of everything. And it's just my accent. Bro, that's it. Like people go, oh, you need subtitles. Listen. Sometimes I do mumble on blah blah blah blah blah. Now sometimes I do mumble. That's just me, bro. Like at the end of the day, anyone's like, oh, you've got subtitles. Like, Bro, I'm still on the biggest show in Australia. Like, what are you doing when you watch me?
Speaker 1: And you're reading those subtitles, but didn't you refer to yourself the other day as the superstar of the season.
Speaker 2: I am. I think people forget this is drama TV and right now I'm creating drama TV. Like I look at all I'm saying. I guess it's my agreement, you can say, but is myself and people are using me. Whether they're using me for bait, you know, taking the piss, that's all good. But keep posting me. I love it. You know, the more you post me, the more people are talking about me.
Speaker 1: No, firstly though you running your own fund sites?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Man, just happily admit that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people think that was that's like awkward to cringe. I was sitting there scrolling for social media and seeing my face everywhere people using me for clicks, views, likes, bait, and I'm like, well, a marketing strategy would be I use myself. So if I can get extra million views on my face prior to that show finish finishing, then I will do it. Like I'm seeing on TikTok anyway, so I might as well clip up what everything else is clipping up? And so I decided to do it.
Speaker 1: Can you say this Did you go on more for fame and attention and TikTok views or to find a partner? Absolutely not, because you've just admitted you did your fund site to kind of collect these views, numbers and social followers.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think everyone was one hundred percent open to fall in love. So was I. But the byproduct I've gone on a show like this is you do get your two minutes of fame. You can excel your business. You might be able to capitalize post show and start your own business, own podcasts, who Knows band Deals, etcetera, make some extra money off it. But again, so you should. If you're putting yourself out there to three million people and you can be made out to be a dickhead and hated and copple the hate in the bilding in which you are, that's fine, bro. People say like no, people like oh you hated? No.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: If you see when I walk down the street, man, I've got people calling their parents saying, oh, my mom loves you. Can you speak to you on FaceTime?
Speaker 1: And how many times has that happened?
Speaker 2: It happened four times on the weekend time even start for fa You know what I actually and I'm not saying this. Man, I can't go nowhere if there's ten people, someone's noticing me. And again I'm not even saying for the right reasons. Yeah, but it's still noticing me. They're still coming up saying hello. So people think I'm getting hate. It's what you're seeing online and every video you're taking the piece out of me. And people are like, oh, you'll want two minutes of fame. Well guess what, bro, you keep you keep taking the piece out of me. You're making me more famous, respectfully, so keep doing it.
Speaker 1: But you when you had the funds that you were commenting on the post like he's a nice guy.
Speaker 2: Nah, that's full of shit that I said that one hundred percent full of shit? Was she your X fucking X man? That was the most embarrassing thinking about the podcast, minus all the lives as well. No, I literally met her once a couple of hours my friend and her friend were at COULDI Pavilion and then in anyways, spend a couple of nights Friday Saturday when she was down in Sydney for a couple of hours. Like she knows nothing about me. I brushed her on the text, like you know she wanted to hang out. She like, come to my birthday next in March. She was like, oh, come hang out Sunday night. I'm like no, no, no, And then eventually like she was, well okay, but I feel like she set me up with those photos. We went and got ice cream. Anyway, as long story short, I didn't want to give any more time. She definitely set me up as ice scream, and all of a sudden people got the photos. You know, people found an Instagram, and Instagram was on private when I met her. Then it's automatically on actually funny enough, automatically on public. And she I think it was maybe you that first mentioned it.
Speaker 1: Oh is she the girl who's asked you were grabbing?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That one Oh that was posted? Yeah yeah, so that was me who ruined the fat Yeah yeah, no, we're still together, but put in an open relationship.
Speaker 1: I know it's opening.
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you went on.
Speaker 2: That was old news anyway, That wasn't even not that I wasn't fucking it was before this, right.
Speaker 1: So you're saying you met this chick once I posted those videos of you grabbing ther ass. She's then kind of trying to run with that as in, she's your girlfriend and gone on Abby.
Speaker 2: Champion's podcast, that is the most embarrassing thing I've ever seen, like maybe jumped out of the car. She was begging me to jump out of the car double bay. I'm like, no, I want to get the count. She's like putting my arm around her shoulders her I'm trying to hold my hand blah blah blah, and she was like consistent as I'm like no, like you know, right now, my wedding just aired and I found a weird as and then eventually I was like, okay, well I'm an uncomfortable position, like she keeps doing it and I put my hand arm around it for two seconds and that's when I got That's when I got caught. And mind you, she was at dinner with a friend, but I never seen her friends. When seen all these photos come out, I'm like, but I'm mutually this stuff, like I'm not new. I'm new to being in public the public guy, and people want to use you for their two seconds. Like it's weird to me, but I guess there's people out there that look for that two seconds and she wants to use me for it. You know what hats off, You got your two seconds.
Speaker 1: But what do you think of Abby Chatfield Dan for welcoming her onto her podcast?
Speaker 2: Oh? Abby straight? Right? Yeah? Listen fuck Abby? Is I try to be respectful here? Yeah? Me and Abby would never be friends, we see. I mean, how dumb would you have to be to have someone on the podcast talk about someone not fact check anyone or anything. I mean, she will sit there and call me dumb, but you know she won't look in the mirror. She's sitting there and saying, Oh, we've got text and we've got this, and that there's a reason and I don't think. Let's be real, Abby wasn't. Abby wouldn't have held those texts back if there was anything bad, because they will favor with me. So she's like, oh, we get text and show them, Abbey if you're watching this show, because I have the real text. And she would never do that because then her followers will realize she's an idiot. I mean I say that by her followers.
Speaker 1: Don't that feels dangerous to call Abby's fans idiots because she's got such a loyal female following of people that kind of already hate you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean the blind leeds, the blind, So you know anything that like anyone that is that closed off like she is. And mind you, wasn't she on a reality TV show The Bachelor? The Bachelor? Was she the person or.
Speaker 1: Was she one of the was one of the fifty and and came runner up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, obviously she didn't win. There's probably a number of reasons why, I think.
Speaker 1: But to me, you like, don't like Abbi because she may be her whole brand is kind of calling out men who have behavior like you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she calls out men that actually have a voice and has some standards and morals and are happy to speak their mind. That's what she does. And if she gets a man, a man's man, she can't handle it. You know. That's why her partner's in there. What's what's he doing? Is in there organizing her yogas from day Jude dates. I mean, okay, we'll moving on from a there we get sidetracked. Have you shocked Sierra? Absolutely not. Me and Sarah were never a thing.
Speaker 1: Have you kissed her?
Speaker 2: Listen? I've said this a number of times to people I've spoken to. There's things that I don't care how maths play me out to be. You can pay me to be the victim, and you can play mass can pay me out to be the villain. They can play me out to be a dickhead. That's okay. But if you pay me out to be something I'm not, which is a cheater, that's what pisces me off. I mean, you know, not saying I definitely could be a dickad sometimes for sure, So that's what I say. I don't mind that. But when you pay me to be a fucking cheater, when that goes against my morals and I'm like firm on that, like I'll watch that back, and that pieces me off and I'm happy to be like, well, this is the truth. The only person that was blindsided in that whole experiment was me by my mate Billy saying he was blindsided. That was it because I told Billy everything, and you know, he sat there and made out like, oh I never knew he knew everything.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: The only person made he may look like a dickhead in my eyes was.
Speaker 1: Me on the subject of cheating. Sorry to go back to confessions on the honeymoon. Yeah, so I think admits the once kissing a man in the bar or that was y Yeah, when she was in a relationship. Then you like you're judging, are hard for that? But then the producers like, mate, I've read your application. You did the same.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I want people to understand.
Speaker 1: So have you ever cheated on someone? No? Not going to kiss?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: So what was an application?
Speaker 2: The fine? The reason why I laughed, you know again, mirror and set now so they try to catch it out and make it look stupid, and I laughed, like you see me people. I've seen a number of comments, Oh, he's always smoking, he's always yeah, he's always smiling. I do that when I'm uncomfortable, or do that when you know, obviously things are funny. I do that when when you call out yeah nah no, because when they when the when the producers asked me that, I knew they were trying to catch me out. I know for a fact I can literally put, you know, ten thousand dollars that they would never find that application with me saying I cheated. So when they asked that, I was like, huh, taking the piece, like trying to catch me out. Like my first reaction was like, lowe, come on. So that's why my face went like that.
Speaker 1: But on the on the subject of Athena Jacking. You were just not as nice to her as maybe you could have been consistently throughout the experiment.
Speaker 2: We were, if not, the strongest couple in the experiment, especially up to now Lucky.
Speaker 1: But you literally just left it because you went in the promo shoot.
Speaker 2: I wasn't in the premio because I got asked to leave. I got told to leave. I had another choice but to.
Speaker 1: Leave, leave the experiment.
Speaker 2: I leave the shoot, to leave the to leave the experiment. So I left the shoot because I left the shoot for a number of reasons. Me and production had a chat prior to that premio day was no one knows about it, it was disclosed, and then that was sort of part of the reason why I left on that day. And on top of it, it was fifty degrees. They wanted me to sit in a ten for two to three hours fifty degrees well like in that werehouse it would have been. It was summer with the middle of summer, and where the warehouse was, the sun comes straight in directing and want me sitting in the tent for like two to three hours. So I decided, well, see you later. I'm going to go back to the apartments. You want me later, you could go back. Get a phone call when I get back to the apartments. Why'd you leave? Someone blowing up on the line, someone from production, two people on the phone, someone geting at me, disrespecting me, and I'm being nothing by night. I would have went back, had to ask me nicely, and they're like, get your bags and get out. Hence why you see my bag. Hence why you still see my bag in the room when I left, because I never took them with me.
Speaker 1: And then put the phone call to Afena. You said I've left at home because of the shoot. No, she knew exactly why I left. It was them telling me to leave, and I was like, no, I'm not leaving out of my choice.
Speaker 2: This is your choice. They made out that I was leaving my wife, and then they called me agent and come back on Monday for the dinner party. And I came back. I'd hold them to grudges, and you know, Athena still wanted to be there as well. My mindset was, okay, if I left me, if me and Afina are real, then this will last outside this experiment, So I don't need this experiment for us to stay together. But she wanted to be there and I want to be there. I was having a great time, you know, and they also said come back. So I came back. No hard feelings whatever, Let's move on. But the fact that making me out to making me out that I left because of the stupid promo, like if I wanted to be in the promo, I would have stayed, well, wouldn't I? And on top of it went you're in it that they wanted to be doing red flags and green flags. Bro's cringe. Azz I didn't care about that. If anything, if anything, no one want to know now, I did myself a world of favors leaving that promo.
Speaker 1: So I first seen you, well, first thing i've seen you about in the experiment. Never spoke to you because I was crashing film and I was told to go away. Last week I was in Melbourne. I see Athena leaves the girls little Valentine's lunch. You rock up in a car and you don't get out the cars a great You don't give her a hug, you don't fucking give her any romance and Valentine's Day, you dangle one shitty single rows out the car window to her as she then struggles in the back next to a car seat.
Speaker 2: Oh man, listen, Billy thought he was blindsided. I was. I didn't know you were there. If I knew you, they would have got a forty five roses jumped out of the car.
Speaker 1: But then you the you two then drove off and then you went to like a football game or something. Yeah, you then took the rose back of her because you filmed the TikTok given her the same rose again, So that's fake. You fake that just for social media cloud.
Speaker 2: No it wasn't.
Speaker 1: It's fake.
Speaker 2: I bought it the rose, so it can't be fake.
Speaker 1: But you faked given earth so you can film it to pretend you're still together.
Speaker 2: I gave it to it and all together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I seen you grabbing that girl's ass go video every week?
Speaker 2: When was that? No one's fact checked that when the time I did check it? Did you?
Speaker 1: When you send an iPhone video, it's got a time stump on it.
Speaker 2: I don't know, does it short?
Speaker 1: I did? I did a whole podcast. I did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't say sorry about into your shitty podcast.
Speaker 1: My shitty podcast like it. But the rose, so you admit like that was staged?
Speaker 2: Then? No, I gave her the rose, and then we thought it'd be cue to do a video and you know who said we're not together? And it was a cute video and now we've got that. We got that from memories.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's a cute video. But to me that you starting this kind of pisopin to pretend you're still together because you're getting so much hate, so much backlash that if you.
Speaker 2: Hate, I haven't noticed any Bro, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Just go on my page. Did you see yesterday I made a video of deleting you out of every picture.
Speaker 2: That is that I did. Man, listen, hots off, Bro, that was pretty funny. Yeah, I mean it's a shame we can't do in real life. Yeah, interest No, to be honest, bro, even hating that you can't even care like reality is. Man, you asked the people on the show, who's one of your favorite people in the show, and I guarantee most people will say me because I'm genuine, Bro.
Speaker 1: And have you actually ask people that?
Speaker 2: Man? People like, oh, you're confident dude. Bro, anyone watching this take notes you should be a confident person. You should love yourself more than anyone else, and to love someone else you got to love yourself first, bro. So that's how I view And people are like, oh, you're listening to that. I am, But you love.
Speaker 1: Yourself more than you could have loved the fener.
Speaker 2: Than man got the best loving bro.
Speaker 1: And do you admit now that was cruel to say that I'll never love your child as much as I could love my own?
Speaker 2: Do I admit that was wrong?
Speaker 1: No? It savage?
Speaker 2: It was. It was the truth. But man, I don't know, I said, reality is, how do you know unless you're in that situation? So you can't say if someone goes, can you run to? Any case? You never have you go? I don't know. She still try.
Speaker 1: Surely there was a nicer way to deliver that MW.
Speaker 2: I delivered five hundred ways. They just clipped the one they thought they thought was gonna be the most impactful, and they did and clearly worked. Yeah, listen, the thing up until the now, even our biggest problem was us living in different states. It's not the kid, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I reckon, she should have been much Rebilia. Then he's a nice guy. She's a nice girl, both living puff happy days. Yeah, bro, listen, you're dipping it in Sierra, so there you go.
Speaker 2: And trust me, you know that was that. Well, I guess you can thank the experts for that. Man. They pair it up. They paid us up for a reason, bro, and clearly it worked.
Speaker 1: Well it doesn't because you're not with it.
Speaker 2: You know who else is together? Who else is even? Who else is even friends? Who else have you seen together from the experiment minus the ones that have lasted together? And if that doesn't speak olumes and.
Speaker 1: I seen Marie and Jeff. He dropped out that Valentine's fingers out and give her a kiss. They're legit together. He kissed her with up me with realizing I was there and like you realize that for a rosa in our.
Speaker 2: Core feend right now and watch come on then pick up there. What's your name again, Bro, It's Josh. No, I'm sure if you speaks up? Thanks man?
Speaker 1: Okay? Well yeah, well, so as was the relationships going strong present day?
Speaker 2: It was last night, me and a feeling. We definitely have an ups and downs man, Like that was a thing.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: We definitely were one of the strongest couples there even now we are, man not straight out like I said before on another podcast, like the most anno anything watching our time back is that people wondering, like, as a single mom away from her child spending time with that guy, that's the most annoying thing. Watching backward was like, man, she's a strong woman, she's a loving mom. If there was nothing there, she would have packed up and left well and truly by now. So watching that back, man, that's the hardest thing. Watching the back is like, come on, you can show our good moments. And even now we asked the other couples, who was one of the strongest couples. People say us, But then here for the drama on reality TV, and obviously we're giving it to production and then they're just choosing that. But man, I think I know the last how the last half go, whether they play it the way it does you know, I think we Yeah, no spoilers, but I think things will turn around.
Speaker 1: Already another spoiler. You're not together?
Speaker 2: They do we get together to the end. Maybe we're having some time apart. Maybe maybe we're on a rough stage right now, and maybe.
Speaker 1: You're faking it by throwing roads. Is that I will I'm saying, I appreciate the fact you came onto the podcast, and I'm not going to apologize for making fun of you because I'm going to continue to do it.
Speaker 2: No, man, you're on my next hist too. So I roasted Abby. I arroasted the other dude. I don't know who his name goingyrows and eyelashes and who's that? That's right, who's that? Bro? No reality TV reviews, so he knows I said, no eyebrows? Fuck man, that guy's got ahead and sitting there they're calling people for their looks. Like, come on, bro, see on what I do.
Speaker 1: I I don't actually agree with like making fun of people's looks, and like, I think you can have fun by going along with the storylines like yesterday deleting you from the promise to me that was funny.
Speaker 2: That's the thing, man, Man, I would say that stuff. I laugh, Bro, it's funny. It generally is funny. I don't take anything serious like this is media. Man. You got a job. You're doing your job, like you he need to get cliques. How you get paid perhaps off sam as a production people see then cry, oh they made me look like a bad edit. Bro. You signed up to go on that show. You signed your life aways and you can make me look however you want. Like you know, say, media do it. It doesn't bother your like. It's more like the people like you do this and do that, like it's like, bro, who are you? But at the same time, well.
Speaker 1: I think with my platform as well, I will always give someone a chance. I will roast you happily. I would give my opinion on the storylines. But like as I said, I messaged you a few weeks ago, and now you're here, and I'm happy to have a conversation because to me, if I didn't welcome you on, then I feel as bad as the producers.
Speaker 2: Like I'm doing my own narrative. I I give you the chance and respect, bro, and honestly, don't stop roasting me. But one question, can you understand me better in person than you do on TV?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: So what was that fair?
Speaker 1: Okay? Okay, do you want to get up my studio?
Speaker 2: No, it's my studio now, Bro, It's that's funny. Now, it's actually funny because I'm sitting in here.
Speaker 1: But I think the laughing you're not with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's probably not wrong. Fuck you know anyways, guys, nice to me.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's gone, Ah fuck, how did that go? I don't even know? Padro says it went all right because he was listening. But I feel like I could have. I could have gone harder, I could have been more aggressive, but I don't know, that's awesome, it's it's not me.
Speaker 2: And then that.
Speaker 1: Would have just felt disingenuous and fake and like I was doing it just for the sake of doing it, you know what I mean. I think I held my own I don't know. You guys can be the judge, but like I just as I said, I don't like confrontation and things like that. But yeah, thanks for listening. Fuck, I don't know. Yeah, I don't know what to say right now. I'm just like that was also unexpected. I was so not prepared. It happened so fast. But yeah, has my opinion of him changed, Not really, so yeah,