Speaker 1: Apologie Production, Welcome to She Rises, Freaky Friday, Sex secrets, horror, scandal, hysterio wild.
Speaker 2: Today's episode, Oh I can't it makes me cringe, Yeah, genuinely.
Speaker 3: Lich gonna have your draw on the ground being like, oh my goodness, did they just read that out? Did that actually happen to someone? And yes it did. Because Freaky Friday is a time where you guys send in your anonymous submissions. We have no idea who's written this in and this can be anything from sexual to horror to ghost to pooh. I just I can't even the story is wild, all right. Today's submission is I was in a really toxic and abusive relationship on and off for five years. I put up with some stupid shit that now years later, I cannot believe I ever let slide. But the one thing I will never get over is this. We just moved in together and one morning I woke up my partner had left the day. I walked into our en suite to have a shower and there was an actual human shit sitting on the shower floor. I was mortified. I text my husband asking if you knew what it was. He admitted that he had shit himself during his morning shower and told me I had to clean it up. Now that we live together, it was my duty as a housewife. Still to this day, I don't know how I didn't take that as a sign of the level of respect that he had for me or didn't have when I recapped trauma with my friends or sisters. That's one story that always makes me laugh. I'm so glad she can laugh about this now. But why the hell did I stay for so long? It's quite funny to think about how far my bar has been raised since then, when the bar was literally set at find someone who won't make you clean up their literal.
Speaker 2: Pooh, b it's more, honey, Oh my goodness, it's traumatizing.
Speaker 3: I hope she has the most amazing man now.
Speaker 2: I love that she can laugh about it. That's traumatic, and it's discovering it totally makes a story for it. I'm genuinely curious, did you clean it up?
Speaker 3: I'm assuming she did. She didn't actually say, but I'm assuming she did. Oh, she was scared, and if it was abusive, I think she would have done it because she would have been scared of what happens if she doesn't.
Speaker 2: I just can't fathom someone asking another human being to do something.
Speaker 3: I would never Oh my god, if he did, I would laugh in his face. Oh my god, I could not. Cleaning up dog shit is disgusting. Yeah, you know, I actually don't mind cleaning up my kids who like changing their naphets. It doesn't FaZe me at all, which is weird. But a grown man's huge piece of stile of shit, the way that.
Speaker 2: You're saying it, thank you, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's wild that someone would ask another human being to do that. I just can't fathom.
Speaker 3: Hey, do you have any really gross stories from I don't know with anyone. I'm trying to think if I do, this is on the spot someone I was seeing way before Steve had told me he had shipped the bed one night after a night out, but it wasn't with me. Yeah. Yeah, that's probably the grossest thing I've heard. But I've never seen something like that.
Speaker 2: I definitely haven't had an experience like that before. No, not for me or for a partner. No.
Speaker 3: So grateful, wow, so grateful. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's just messy. I just couldn't imagine even what was running through her head in the moment when that had happened a thing, and also as well, it made me sad when she said, like I should have taken that as a sign of the level of disrespect that he had for me, And that was that made me really sad to read, you know, like, as a woman, to feel that way from a partner, it's just like an awful thing to feel.
Speaker 3: And yeah, if you're listening, and if you're open to it, you can even do it anonymously via the same link which is in our description box. If you guys wanted to sub me a story, it's in our description box. But if you're listening, whoever wrote this in with love an update? Do you have a new man? How does he treat you? How did you go from that lower bar to raising it? Like, I'm guessing you would have done a lot of work on your own self worth and on your standards and your boundaries. I would love to hear more of the happy ending. Yeah, if you open to it.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I'm just like, I'm just shook.
Speaker 3: Yeah, totally fucked. Anyways, it's a quick episode. Wow, I don't have much more to say.
Speaker 2: About of shit. Also that it Also, it kind of makes me angry a little bit. I'm likes the fact that like he would make her do that. I'm like, how fucking dare you? Like I don't even know who you are, and I'm like I want to protect.
Speaker 3: You biggling about it, But at the same time I feel the fire of like, how fucking dare you? That's dis Yeah, I would never want anyone else to have to clean up my own shit if I accidentally ship myself. I would never.
Speaker 2: Imagine you saying that to Steve. I would that's your role? Like no, never, never in a millionaires, never ever want anyone else to do that. Oh yeah, crazy, not okay.
Speaker 3: Anyways, if you have a crazy story like this, bring it in this unhinge, unfiltered. It's meant to be light, funny, shocking, jaw dropping, like this is just unfiltered.
Speaker 2: That's Friday. You imagine how you would react if it was like one of your best friends who came in and told you something like that, Like, how would you react, what would you think if it was you in that position? How would you react, what would you do? What would you say?
Speaker 3: It's just so curious, and if your friends are into this stuff, too, share it around with them as well. It's just like a lighthearted episode, but also it feels heavy. It feels like heavy piece of shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh, thanks for joining us guys. We'll see you on Monday.
Speaker 2: Bye.