Speaker 1: Let's go quick and Chrissy's clique fait. Are you a James Bond fan?
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too, I very much am. It reminds me of like my late pa and my dad. Don't tell you my par had the whole funeral was just James Bond music. No, yeah, it was all James Bond themed.
Speaker 3: I loved it.
Speaker 1: What a great idea.
Speaker 3: So I really I really love them films.
Speaker 1: At the end of it, No, that's inappropriate. I won't say that. It's your dear pa.
Speaker 3: You can ask who called out after in the song and ask him all the questions about No.
Speaker 4: I was like, you know, did did the coffin just like you know, spas into a brick wall and explode.
Speaker 3: I've done that. That would have been cool.
Speaker 1: He actually would have loved that, Harvey.
Speaker 3: They wouldn't have known what's hit it.
Speaker 4: So the reason I love James Bond films is it's the equivalent of a no risk disc. You sit down, you're going to be entertained. The budget is massive. They know what to do with it. I've loved pretty much all the James Bonds. I thought Daniel Craig was excellent. I just love it.
Speaker 1: It's a total fantasy that is.
Speaker 3: Brilliant and the building of waiting to see who sings the theme song.
Speaker 1: There's no franchise like Greed News.
Speaker 4: Today there's been a lot of people have been sort of like going, what's going on? Because Daniel Craig has left. We don't know yet who the new Bond is going to be. And I feel like today we found out why we don't know who the new Bond is going to be, because they've been talking about who's going to have creative control and produce them. Because the family name behind the James Bond franchise, the Broccolies, Barbara Broccoli. Barbara Broccoli and her brother. I think there's two of two Broccolies, Michael Broccoli.
Speaker 1: No, Michael G.
Speaker 4: Wilson and Barbara Broccoli are like the caretakers of the franchise. They have struck a deal with Amazon MGM to share the load of making the future James Bond films.
Speaker 3: So essentially Amazon are going to take over.
Speaker 4: Yes, but you look very upset and disappointed. I have looked into the deal and I'm alright with it.
Speaker 3: What's the deal?
Speaker 1: The deal is.
Speaker 4: This they only own Amazon MGM, which I think is a great choice, by the way, because there is no film more expensive to make than a Bond film. Yes, and they only have fifty percent rights of the franchise shared between Barbara Broccoli.
Speaker 1: She's still in it.
Speaker 4: And most importantly, they do not have created They've got zero creative input on the franchise.
Speaker 1: Who do Amazon MGM. They're just going to make it.
Speaker 4: But I think it says they're a passive partner and it comes to artistic choices, but they will, they will distribute the film, you know, make sure it looks amazing, make sure all the publicity's right there, all of that, okay, But they have no say on the artistic integrity of any of the projects, which I think is great.
Speaker 3: And this just means that hopefully they'll have a bigger budget.
Speaker 1: Right exactly.
Speaker 4: I mean it's on a GM that like Amazon Board MGM, the Movie Studio for something like eight point five billion dollars.
Speaker 1: They're all right for money.
Speaker 3: Should we ask if they want to buy this show.
Speaker 4: The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show, Chrissy's clickbait.
Speaker 1: The Baldwines. It is finally available. I don't know whether it's available here.
Speaker 4: It is a reality show about Alec Baldwin and his insufferable wife, Hilaria.
Speaker 1: It's gone to air in America.
Speaker 3: I think it goes to air on Sunday here in American America.
Speaker 4: I'm just going to be putting an alert on my phone because I have all the time in the world for this.
Speaker 2: If it's on TLC, SWANEE in the States, I'm hopeful that maybe on foxtails somewhere with heal Binge.
Speaker 1: Maybe yeah, yep.
Speaker 4: So they've got seven kids in case you're wondering. And she has an accent, a Spanish accent, and speaks English as if it is her second language, despite growing up as an all American girl.
Speaker 1: Called Hillary, and if I can.
Speaker 4: Get some sort of insight into how this occurred, I am all for it. So she addresses this weird accent. Have we got some examples of the Spanish accent?
Speaker 2: Yes, this was from twenty twenty when she went on the American Today Show Still Current and was cutting a cue cumber.
Speaker 1: My god, we have very few ingredients. We have tomatoes, we have and kind of meaning cucumber. Cucumbers have grand caper.
Speaker 4: How do you say in English? And she says tamathos. You know she makes that hissing sound with it, with the s It is so funny.
Speaker 3: I'm here for it. Like, I fully back her doing this because it's so good.
Speaker 1: She says.
Speaker 4: I love English, she says, I also love Spanish, and when I mix the two, it doesn't make me an authentic, And when I mix the two, that makes me normal. I'd be lying if I said the controversy didn't make me sad and it didn't hurt, and it didn't put me in dark places. I mean, look, she's also named her kids all Spanish names, as if you.
Speaker 1: Know, that's part of her heritage. I love it so much.
Speaker 4: I mean, earlier on in the show, we were talking about a couple that identify as a cat and dog, and this might not be any different. She may just identify as Spanish even though she isn't.
Speaker 3: I mean, that opens a whole can of worms. Of people are going to start doing that.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to get this in my eye, Hilaria.
Speaker 3: I'm okay with it, you do, you boo?
Speaker 1: You know her name's Hillary.
Speaker 3: It's so no I'm leaning I'm leaning into Hilario though.
Speaker 1: It's so brilliant.
Speaker 4: Hey, rip, again. Oh good, and you've picked the slow one.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: I feel like we need to embrace the sad vibe.
Speaker 4: We're eulogizing neighbors again.
Speaker 2: I thought about Alan Fletcher today and what he must be feeling having to go through this all again.
Speaker 1: Doctor Flett dot Dr Dot Car, Doctor Carl.
Speaker 3: And I feel like you'd be thrilled.
Speaker 1: I mean, he got a second lease on life. He was very sad.
Speaker 4: He and Gin devastated, his good wife Jen Hanson devastated the first time around, and then bang it was back.
Speaker 1: Someone ignored that do.
Speaker 4: Not resuscitate order.
Speaker 1: Now it's done.
Speaker 2: I'm seeing kyliem inn og tonight's Wannie in Melbourne where nabies are shot.
Speaker 3: I wonder if she'll reference.
Speaker 1: It where she turned up. Oh so true.
Speaker 4: Remember she turned up on the on the big finale episode. And then I don't know whether it was a source close to her or whether it was just made up.
Speaker 1: It was like, why do I'd bother doing that?
Speaker 3: It was ending and she didn't even really say anything.
Speaker 1: I'm going to assure you she'll be na for the for the second farewell well.
Speaker 2: I love in the statement that they gave it says we believe there are more stories of the residents of Ramsey Street to tell in the future.
Speaker 3: It's like, no, no, guys, don't try and bring it back for a third time.
Speaker 4: Come on, then it worked for Jesus, it's not going to work for you. Hey, we are staring down the barrel of the weekend. I'm really excited because tonight I'm trying a viral recipe. I've taken screenshots of it from instant because it's annoying they never give you.
Speaker 1: The actual recipe.
Speaker 3: What's the recipe?
Speaker 4: It's the crispy rice one you know, with like chili oil, yes, and cucumbers.
Speaker 1: I'm going to do it and I'll report back on Monday.
Speaker 3: Good luck.
Speaker 4: Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast for more great comedy shows like this head Tonova podcast dot com. Do you