Speaker 1: We get you morning every day, adelaides, it's gracious.
Speaker 2: Welcome to your Friday so happening behind the scenes, of course, we're in a temporary boardroom, which brings its own technical difficulties. Well, parlor, we'll get through and we'll persevere because it's Friday.
Speaker 1: You know, I feel like we are with a life of little ducks on the lake and goes, look at this so lovely, it's so fluffy. You shoud see our legs underneath. Oh my gosh, swimming against the current. But we're getting there. Yeah, we're getting.
Speaker 2: There, your little legs in particular, and just like under the water.
Speaker 3: But god, you're calm on the surface.
Speaker 1: You know, it could be worse because you could be a cart and supporter.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, he'd be a cart and supporter.
Speaker 1: Producer, Molly, what are you doing? Change jeams?
Speaker 4: I know?
Speaker 2: And also do you know what's the most crap about being a cart and supporter? When you have a Thursday night game sets you up for such.
Speaker 1: A glorious weekend.
Speaker 2: I said, She said, angry. Wouldn't you be triggered all weekend?
Speaker 5: Well, my dad hasn't said a word since what time ropable halftime?
Speaker 3: He said, what should all go downhill from here? Yeah? Yeah, that's say one thing.
Speaker 1: That's what they do.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, Well I mean you have to, don't you.
Speaker 2: That's self preservation because you can't dare to dream when you're comfortable, even when you're sixty boys up at a half time.
Speaker 1: To think future in the second half. I don't know what's going on with the Blues.
Speaker 3: I don't know, mate.
Speaker 1: Molli texted me yesday. She's like, oh, I have put my tips in. Do you think Carl's gonna win? I said, after a feeling they are gonna win. I did tip Collingwood for safety, Yes, so there I know exactly. I had to because not one hundred and three percent of people tipping Collingwood. So you have to tips around too. By the way, I tips dot com dot I you one from month. Take that.
Speaker 2: Conversely, never write Collingwood off. Oh god, can that team make a company?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 1: A negative thing from football last night there's two blogs arrested, not sure if they were Blues or Collingwood supporters, and then they got searched. They had firearms on them.
Speaker 3: Pie supporters they were were they?
Speaker 1: Oh my very good?
Speaker 3: Shock you to the core?
Speaker 1: Does this look like a man who's shocked.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable though, because they've installed all this technology at the MCG that they have in the NBA, in the NFL in the States, and they're like scanners. So you walk through these scanners and they're supposed to pick up dodgy little things like firearms.
Speaker 1: Still got through, and they still got through.
Speaker 3: So no one can explain from the mcc how that happened.
Speaker 1: A little bit scary if I'm honest, I'm not going to happen on our watch.
Speaker 3: Certainly not at the Adelaide Oval.
Speaker 1: Certainly not of the Pepsi collective too.
Speaker 3: Oh my very goodness.
Speaker 1: Gosh, the absolute best way to experience all the games that Adelaide Oval forgether around. So we're talking premium seating like music, DJ's food, drink packages, pass plays past is worth fourteen hundred bucks, and we've got a couple of giveaway this morning.
Speaker 2: Certainly no weapons, we can guarantee the security at the Adelaide Oval Elite, and.
Speaker 1: The weapon there is you are for a couple of drinks.
Speaker 3: True mate.
Speaker 7: Watch the following segment is from your audience is only content graphic language and nudity, not that you'll see it is easily offended. Well, you're about to find out just how easily your father.
Speaker 2: He's on the money, Jody and hazes six nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. A little bit more risky, a little more blue before we straighten them up to seven o'clock. But this is a passion piece for you. I must say it. Jump there, I'll stitch up there. It's okay, older, older, what about this? A recent study by fetish Finder analyzed Google search trends to identify the sex positions that people are most curious about in twenty twenty five. Okay, ah, I got your attention now.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I'm just wondering, is there any other position other than missionary?
Speaker 1: I thought the same thing. What else to just staring into your partner's eyes. Well, here's a bunch of positions we'd shine. I didn't even know we're a thing, but people are googling the absolute hell out of them. For example, bear hut. Do you know about the bear hut NOLP. That's a standing position involving partners embracing each other. Experience of six hundred and twenty three percent surgeon searches.
Speaker 3: Well, that's popular.
Speaker 1: That's quite passionate ky.
Speaker 2: Maybe it just give a bit of a bear hub. Now that takes a new meaning, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: One percent the anvil where one partner lies on their back with legs lifted overhead while the other nails. That saw a two hundred and seventy five percent increase in interest. It's familiar with the anvil. The bridge, a physically demanding position where one partner lifts their hips supported by legs and upper body. That experience of two hundred and seventy percent.
Speaker 2: Growth in searches something I do for five minutes at the start of.
Speaker 1: Plate one hundred percent. Whow gosh, which blood is you going to? That is outrageous. A bunch of other positions which I'm not really sure what they are, but the full nelson, the butterfly, the straddle, the piled driver, the butter turner, and the pragmatis that are amongst the top positions gaining attention. Do any of those positions ring any bells for you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not. They sound like wrestling moves.
Speaker 2: Actually from the ne the pile driver, that doesn't sound fun goodness straight from someone jumping off the top right, Yeah, we.
Speaker 1: Got a resident wrestler arm in our team, actually, Producer Josh, I believe you find they're all finishing moves. Jokes. Ay, that's good, isn't it. You mentioned before the top position, which is missionary.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: At my age and with my wife and with three kids in the house, I never knew this phrase until this particular age. But boy, oh boy, beggars can't be chooses.
Speaker 2: You. I'll never forget the day that I was on the phat to you, and it must have been a long time between drinks because you look stealing it. Gotta go and hung up in my ear, and I was like, wow, what's that about? And you later told me that Kahara Hayes was in the shower and you went, you've given her the quizical hmm, and she's given you the wink and the nod.
Speaker 1: I didn't think I had the physical strength to rip jeans in half myself, but I do. Clearly the Bebes is gone through some stuff.
Speaker 2: He's got some stuff going on. Obviously he's not well. He's got Ramsey Hunt syndrome. So fans are concerned about him though, because of his cryptic posts on Instagram's and it feels like he might have just thrown some shade at his ex girlfriend Selena Gomez's engagement to Benny Blanco after he shared a meme to his Insta story.
Speaker 3: And I'll tell you what the meme is.
Speaker 2: It's girls on social media when they get engaged, and then it's a picture of Gollum from the Lord.
Speaker 1: Of the Rings situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because she posted about her engagement back in December with her ring, which is incredible.
Speaker 3: By the way, that is so beautiful.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I'm sorry, so obviously a bit of background here. Justin and Sele had that famous on again, off again relationship for nearly eight years. They called it off and then two months later, two months later, he got engaged to Hailey Bieber and they tied the knot later that year, and that had a bebit together.
Speaker 1: It's so hard to tell, but it just seems like Hailey Bieber is really cool and fantastic for Justin. Yeah, it seemed like such a solid couple. Yeah, but who would have thought that sometimes there's trouble in Paradise shows. I couldn't believe it that.
Speaker 2: Some of the outfits from Justin of Laisha are a bit questionable as well. But he doesn't look well when there is some suggestion that he might be back on drugs.
Speaker 1: All the things though, and this is quite a serious point. All the things though, and some of the things that he said in terms of the way that he was introduced into the system of showbiers at such a young age. There's this documentary that I watched about him where he really opened up and said that the more famous he got, the less friends he had and the less people he trusted, and how at the absolute height of his fame he had never been more lonelier. It's really really sad.
Speaker 3: I don't know many happy child stars, do you.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the thing, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Anyway to move this along? Now?
Speaker 2: Selena and Benny have just dropped a collaborative album a few weeks ago, and fans are convinced the song how does it Feel to Be Forgotten? Might be about justin Can I read your few lyrics and see what you think?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: And you walked in, big ass grin, talking like we're friends. Honey, what will you thinking? He loves me? I love him?
Speaker 3: Look at you? Just look at you now?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, Selena.
Speaker 3: You're so embarrassing.
Speaker 2: There's no g on the The journalist of me just wants to scream right now, go cry while no one's watching. Again, No G, I can't imagine it. How does it feel to be forgotten? How does it feel to be forgotten?
Speaker 1: Okay that you lost me at the No G, tell you what I'm finna flip out there? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well, okay, all right.
Speaker 2: We all know your journalistic skills are questionable at best, so I can see how you can get triggered by a couple of missing Jeez.
Speaker 1: Did you like my use of finner instead of gunner? Finner? That's why they were over there. That's what look it up? Finner They say finner instead of gunner. All right, anyway, I was trying to be cool. I was trying to be cool.
Speaker 2: Well, work out for you not too good? So anyway, that's That's the latest on the Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez drama. I wonder when they're getting married. She'll make a beautiful Brady.
Speaker 1: Can I go back to that again? Kenya West has just delivered why he thinks that she broke up with him? Okay, involving some of his outrageous social media posts.
Speaker 2: I genuinely stopped listening to anything Kanye has to say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's a good idea too, for the health of your brain.
Speaker 3: To pinpoint the moment that he lost me.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's right when he made his wife Bianca take her clothes and go completely nude. I don't know if I want to listen to Kanye.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fair nonsense. Hey, Joe's before I some importan Adelaid tickets to give away by our good friend Jack Laicosis thirteen, twenty four ten. When did your kid wheezl out of things? Because weaseling out of things is a very very important thing for kids to do, of course, except the weazel Except.
Speaker 2: For the weasels who do it best, don't they understand. So we've heard this week that my daughter Peyton, who is thirteen, tried to weasele her way out of a science test because the Prime Minister was in town and she got up at four o'clock in the morning to come and meet him, and then he wrote her a note.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's top shelf weaseling.
Speaker 3: By the way, it's excellent.
Speaker 2: Weazler didn't get her out of it because she's still supplementing her science education with some extra classes. So I'm not saying the test went badly. I'm just saying it didn't go well.
Speaker 1: It's let's just say it's a work on, it's a work off.
Speaker 2: It's everyone has a subject at school that is in a strength, am I right? Unless one of those kids who finishes you top of the class, everyone's got one subject there, Like, I'm so good at everything.
Speaker 1: Except for that, And you're like, oh, wow, you're a successful and smart boring exactly, kidding, very jealous.
Speaker 2: The kid also is desperate to get out of cross country action every Wednesday.
Speaker 3: There's a new excuse on a Tuesday night.
Speaker 1: She's starting to bring in, like muscular aches and things like that.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, that was one. I've had a growth spurt.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, I'm going through a growth spur. Yeah, so self diagnosed growth.
Speaker 3: Well, my muscles, ache, et cetera.
Speaker 2: But the one we spoke about briefly yesterday was the five year old who has declared she no longer wants to do.
Speaker 3: Dance for a couple of different reasons.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this upsets you and your husband, Greg, because you are desperate to be dance mums and dads.
Speaker 3: Oh desperate.
Speaker 2: Then we're going to a full day dance competition on Sunday, Golden Grove cannot wait so long the bit it starts at eight o'clock, probably finished about six.
Speaker 1: I think my sunday's open. I wish it was filled with you.
Speaker 3: You want to come?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, you can come. I mean we shouldn't do this on it. Let's discuss it later on down the track.
Speaker 2: I don't no, no, I would really like a commitment from you right now on air.
Speaker 3: Just say that you're going to come all day on Sunday to my kids dance convidation.
Speaker 1: What I will say is that you and Greg as dance mums, and Dad's still a fantastic job. So world unto you.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: So yay, let's straighten up and get back on topic.
Speaker 3: It's only thirty bucks. I'll spot you.
Speaker 1: Oh God pay for it. Two yeah.
Speaker 2: So she declared that dance classes were no longer for her for a couple of reasons.
Speaker 3: It's too hard, and she gets a little bit thirsty, does.
Speaker 1: Get a little bit thirsty. Poor Harper, right, ah, let her get out of anything after that.
Speaker 3: I know, and there are.
Speaker 2: A few hydration issues that probably involves mum being in a hurry and forgetting her water bottle.
Speaker 3: Whatever. Harper god h two O the way to go? Sometimes sometimes not.
Speaker 1: Thirteen three four ten? What did your kid try to wheezel out of? Let's kick it off with Katie and TONSA good morning to you, Katie, Hello Katie.
Speaker 8: Good morning.
Speaker 3: Watch you kids trying to get out of like you?
Speaker 8: Every Wednesday she has Italian and every Tuesday night or Wednesday morning, it's a new ailment, right, run us.
Speaker 2: Through the list of things that are potentially wrong so she can't go to Italian.
Speaker 8: First it was I really do think I have COVID Again, She's never had COVID. She just knows that if she says that she has a scrapchy throat at school, their their policy is to call and they have to be picked up.
Speaker 3: She's there loopholes in the system, Katie, I know it's not.
Speaker 8: Google is a horrid, horrid thing for children.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay? What else? What else does she come down with that?
Speaker 8: I due to her sister's dance and her sister's netball, she didn't get to sleep very early enough, and it was my fault. Then it was I wake her up too early and she's too tired, and she doesn't she wouldn't be able to give it her best, and she wouldn't be able to concentrate.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't be I can't perform today. I cannot.
Speaker 2: I simply cannot give it my best, chow Bella. I'm so sorry. I won't be attending Italian.
Speaker 1: In these conditions. I need better.
Speaker 3: Coadie, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: We do have all the Cinema Family passes for the best caller this morning.
Speaker 1: All right, give us call thirteen and twenty four?
Speaker 4: Ten?
Speaker 1: What did your kid try to weasel out of? Hey, Jose, I mean this like it's a compliment. Okay, I mean this from a good, good spot in my heart. Your kids are very easily Okay, it's quite the skill. It's quite the skill. Yeah, very good weaseling out of things.
Speaker 2: You're very good at throwing shade at my children. Do you want me to return fire with you a little?
Speaker 6: Lotti?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, go for it? What do you go?
Speaker 2: Oh god, Lottie would be the queen of the weasels if she didn't want to do something. There ain't no way you're going to make her do something.
Speaker 1: Are we seriously having this conversation on it? What is wrong with you?
Speaker 3: What you gas like me?
Speaker 1: She's I'll tell you what when she gets a litt bit older. She's four years old right now, and you'll be able to get out of absolutely everything. All she has to do is tell dad, and Dad will probably make it happen. Yes, because I reside around her little finger.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So my kids are trying to get out of a variety of things, from science tests to cross country running to dance at the moment from a five year old because she's too thirsty.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Joanne from Kidman Park. Hi, Joanne, Hi, how are you good?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 3: What's your kid trying to weasel out of?
Speaker 8: Early morning stage three concert band rehearsal?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I think i'd want to wheezel out of that as well, there, Joanne, Early more.
Speaker 3: They start at seven and twenty five.
Speaker 1: I'm sure the creative juices are.
Speaker 3: Flowing there so early, Joanne.
Speaker 8: I think they're trying to fit everything into the day. But it's a tough start to try and get a senote boy to get up and early to go to the rehearsal.
Speaker 3: What's that? What's his instrument of choice?
Speaker 1: Joanne's trom bonus. A trombonus that's the one that goes in and out that's the one.
Speaker 3: It is. Yeah, right? Does he practice at home, Joanne? Is that fun?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 8: He does. He does process.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good for the neighbors as well.
Speaker 1: It yes, like you said to you so many times before as well, Joeanne, don't disturb me. I'm practicing the trombone, right, Is.
Speaker 2: That his technique to try and get the girls tone?
Speaker 1: Not your rockstar are insta it? Is it the trombone?
Speaker 3: No, it's not.
Speaker 1: That's okay. There can be exceptions.
Speaker 3: What if they call it? It's not your axe, isn't it?
Speaker 1: It's certainly not an axe.
Speaker 2: You Joanne, just watch out for this because Andrew Hayes purely took up the guitar just to pick up chicks on a Sunday afternoon at the Lion.
Speaker 1: You know, really interesting, Joeanne, to see how it works out for your son. We're the trombone. We'll see how the results go.
Speaker 3: So how we go.
Speaker 1: We are talking about the art of weaseling, particularly in the space of kids kids from a really early age, and you know better than anyone. Jode's really come up with some interesting employees get themselves out of that, and we.
Speaker 3: Were just sort of re enacting them during the during the song from Cyril, you know how you would use the trombone to pick up girls. It would just be like, get mate, how are you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we spoke to Joe Anne. She told us that her son asked to Weasley's way out of these early morning band practices and he plays the trombone. Yeah, so it's just an interesting way to pick up women.
Speaker 3: What's what's that you got there? That's a combine?
Speaker 1: Although were trying you want to play it all right, here's Jack Johnson on the trombone. It's a bit different, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: Go to daniel from Delaware? What are your kids trying to weasel out of?
Speaker 10: Danielle running the class in teaching that?
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 10: Well, my daughter is amazing. I have to quite say she's doing quite well for a fifteen year old. Yeah. She came home and said, oh, today the mass teacher got made to teach the mass lessons. I'm like, okay, well that really isn't your job to well done?
Speaker 1: A compliment?
Speaker 8: That was?
Speaker 10: That was last year and then this year the other day she came home and talking to my partnership us. The teacher came up and said, oh, look, you're doing such an emazing job that the children really responded, can you help teach the class? And she turned around and said, no, that's not my job, but you have the teacher a bit.
Speaker 3: Of a cat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's a good call. I'm not sure you can do that. That's like when you say to your kids, hey, can you please take that to the bin? Or can you please do that hoovering there? Oh, you're so good at it, gaslighting into thinking that it's an achievement. It's just lazy from the teacher.
Speaker 3: I'm just wondering, hazy.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been so good at a class at school that the teacher has gone over to you you take the reins here?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So good or so bad? Do you know what I can comfortably say this is going to shock you. Jod's that I've never been in a situation with a teacher has said can you please assist me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Am, I'm not entirely sure that will ever happen for you, unless it.
Speaker 1: Was perhaps, Hey, Danielle, would you like to head along to a wall of cinema's with the family pass?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 10: That'd be amazing.
Speaker 1: That's all yours calling through.
Speaker 3: Thank you, guys.
Speaker 1: I just wonder as well, jod'es if our guess before eight o'clock if he's a bit of an achieved when it comes to school studies as well, Jack lacoshas shortly.
Speaker 2: I wonder, I wonder if he was academic as well as good at sport. And also important to say, will the cinema's Mitch and Mount Barker no longer? And the Piccadilla your home a big screen magic and entertainment Daniel will enjoy that.
Speaker 1: I'll say this much for free. No one worships a Friday more than your major.
Speaker 2: It's category for it, Absolutely no one. And do you know what's super exciting about a Friday? When it gets late in the afternoon and the cry goes up, It's like a war crider ye around the house and.
Speaker 3: Either Mum or Dad goes, do you know what we should do? Let's get takeaway?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, And then it just warves into this uber reads and it just means a weekends here.
Speaker 2: Everyone goes completely nuts because no one wants to cook on a Friday night. Mom, Dad, they're all jack of it. I laugh when I say Dad, Dad never cooks in our house.
Speaker 3: It's always Mum.
Speaker 1: It's take away every nough for him.
Speaker 2: But then there's always one person in the house, don't you reckon, who just categorically is hell bent on what they want to eat and they don't really care what everyone else wants.
Speaker 1: There's always someone that's left disappointed.
Speaker 3: Absolutely group decision Melbuttal, who.
Speaker 2: Plays the role of Lynn as everyone's favorite mother, has absolutely nailed it when she says she wants Chinese?
Speaker 3: Should we get takeaway?
Speaker 1: Should we? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Let's get it out's raining. I don't want to cook.
Speaker 3: You can get Chinese if you're like Chinese.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 5: I feel like, yeah, I could eat it. Oh, you haven't had Chinese rages? It's thinking about it today at work. Oh you want to make a stir?
Speaker 11: No, don't bomb now.
Speaker 3: No, you've had a big day, don't mate. I thought we were going to get China. What's a gosla mate? Oh no, I don't want ever dinner.
Speaker 5: I felt like Chinese. No, that's all right, get what you want now. I have Chinese another day by myself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: It just feels like kind of day you have Chinese?
Speaker 1: Yeah, kind of feels like it's always mum and who plays the sacrificial role. Yes, and she's often the person goes, I'm not cooking, I'm not cooking tonight, we're getting takeaway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And she's always the martyr too, Mum, she's oh, all right, fine, we'll get what. We'll get what you guys want to eat. Either, just by the fact that you've cooked the last seven hundred nights in a row, you're like, oh, okay, well if you guys want Indian whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And instead of the kids and the husband going oh, it's okay, we should get what you they go, sweet, we're getting die Ah. The man, Jack Lakoshis, is going to join us in studio. Might be playing on the weekend, but boy, oh boy, he'll be supporting.
Speaker 2: I've got two questions for Jack this morning. One what's his favorite takeaway on Friday night? And two is he.
Speaker 3: Like Robert Irwin? And can he pull off a pair of white briefs?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Okay, so you can ask you about injuries.
Speaker 1: And when he gets in here, when he gets in here, we'll ask him. Okay, you ready for those questions? Jack?
Speaker 3: Jack saw a right by way.
Speaker 1: He's got some point Audelaid tickets to give away as well. We'll speak to Jack Lakach in studio, very very soon.
Speaker 9: He was dubbed a once in a generation player by recruiters and was drafted to the Gold Coast Suns at just eighteen years old. Josephs, he's caught Adelaide. It's the biggest recruit and he's finally come back home.
Speaker 11: Gets it out for lacosis quest.
Speaker 9: Please welcome Jack Lucosias.
Speaker 1: Say, jackass, good poying to you morning, guys.
Speaker 6: Let's be back.
Speaker 2: We'll get to the injury in just a moment. For first things, first priorities, please.
Speaker 1: You very hard hitting journalists, go for it.
Speaker 2: We just heard from Melinda Buttle aka Lynn, who's everyone's favorite mum on TikTok. She was in the studio with us about a month ago. Very funny lady, she said, Friday night takeaway night Chinese?
Speaker 3: What are you going for?
Speaker 6: I used to love my chicken chips back here. Yeah, it's not a thing in Queensland, but you can South Australia heavy chicken salt, but probably absolutely go to would be like green chicken curry tire.
Speaker 2: Oh do you make it yourself or you go get it? Look at it?
Speaker 12: Do you see that?
Speaker 6: Look?
Speaker 1: Like it was very dismissing. Missus chis is green chicken carry unfortunately? Sorry mumaa cosis.
Speaker 3: Do you have a special tie place that you like to go to for.
Speaker 6: You Well, there's one I don't even know. It's called Oreads. I'm new back to Adelaide now, so I'm not fully sold on anything.
Speaker 1: He's not lock the fancy AFL salaries, oberats everything. Sometimes I've seen Jack the coach's uber eats a glass of water. Unbelievable, Saints, it happens.
Speaker 2: And also second question, Robert Irwin has sported the white Bonds box of shorts for his new campaign, which I don't know. I feel a little bit dirty when I look at it because he's only twenty one.
Speaker 3: It's a bit weird.
Speaker 2: Anyway, white boxes, can you do it? Andrew has has said, what it's just.
Speaker 1: It's too It's dangerous, Jack, it's really dangerous. And a man of your trade as well, very very physical trade. It's careful. It's not for me.
Speaker 6: There's a certain taliber that can pull it off. Yeah, you won't be seeing me walking around in boxes.
Speaker 2: To who at the Port Adelai Football Club could pull off a pair of white boxes like that.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm pretty sure Trav's got his own.
Speaker 3: He does Rogers.
Speaker 6: I feel like I've seen something like this before. It was white, but he probably the one that comes to mind.
Speaker 1: Do you know he could pull it off? And I don't mean to do the whole, you know, really really opening footballs. Myles Bergen's got one of the best bodies I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, for someone who didn't.
Speaker 1: Want to put together, he's really well put together. He's ingreat that all right.
Speaker 2: Well, if you could snap a couple of shots for producer Molly and bring them in next week, she would really appreciate that. All right, let's talk about the elephant in the room, your poor old kneecap. Tell us what happened and how long you're out for?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I broke it. I just putting me up in a marketing contest, and yeah, ran into someone's hip and the hip one so jeez, I felt it crack, And yeah, I'll be out for a little bit. But surgery went well, recovery is going well so far, so hopefully I'll be back quicker than first thought.
Speaker 2: When you wandered into sports metal, Calvary or wherever it is, that you went. Was there some big peanut from Channel seven just waiting out the front with a microphone and a camera.
Speaker 6: I did see him earlier that morning at the climb catch and said your dad. Yeah, but no they let me go at the hospital. So that was nice.
Speaker 1: Well that was before because it's great thing to port Adelaide do. Sometimes whenomen know that we're after a particular person, I say, how about we get Jack out there and you can answer few questions before it goes in, So is everyone time and.
Speaker 2: Hassle, so then you don't have to be like a single white female stalker.
Speaker 1: Spot on that's on. But that was before Jack knew what was going on, So there was genuine optimism that you get you all clear, yeah, or something quite minor, and then a big bang boom fast a few hours and three to four months he's out.
Speaker 3: How does that? I mean it can't be fun?
Speaker 1: Yeah it was.
Speaker 6: I was pretty painful post surgery and stuff in the first few days were very boring. And then yeah, I reckon when I watched the Boys last week on TV. That's when it sunk him that it's going to be how long bit of time out? But you know, I'm back training now working towards a goal of coming back, So he in a much better space.
Speaker 1: Probably the best news all year Zach Butters is in How big of a difference is that? And what's he been like? Because it feels like he's a guy that gets he would get very very towy, not being inside.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, he's probably the one in pre season that was like most exciting to watch train and train with. It's like he's got something that not many have. So no, I watched a bit of the training yesterday and he cleaned up a couple of blokes and was kicking him across his body. And so he still Zach that he left, So no, I'm sure we'll be better off with him back in this week.
Speaker 3: So, Zach Butters is the nicest person you'll ever meet when you have a chat with him. But apparently he's got a real mongrel streak, like a real aggressive streak.
Speaker 6: Yeah, very competitive and everything turns everything really physical in the gym.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just a competitive little bit Chase. What about we did a we did a little promo for Channel seven and we've got Connor Rosey and Jason Horn Francis. Jason was a few minutes late and then he rolled down for this promo We're supposed to have makeup and everything, sweating beyond belief, like a disgusting, sweaty mess, and fired up because he just lost a table tennis match to Miles Burgen. Actually no, sorry, it was Will and drew right drew and for nothing in Matila's no money. It was an official match. Just lost. Well, I was Jamie the media manager had to calm him down and send you back in to have a shower.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, oh god, okay, jack A.
Speaker 2: Did you come in because you know not to come in without a double pass to the footy for the weekend.
Speaker 1: You've got connections, I've got some stuff. Yeah, what about some tickets down? Oh my god? Thirteen and threey fourteen? Would you like to head along to the footy on Sunday to see the Power beat the Saints. Give us call right now? Thirteen and twenty four ten?
Speaker 3: Can they get it done?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Absolutely?
Speaker 6: We better, we.
Speaker 1: Better, will be better.
Speaker 2: Are you're going to be sitting in the stands? What's the go for you? Do you have to sit on the bench?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I think I'm gonna be helping them sandful boys out over the next month.
Speaker 4: Or so.
Speaker 6: But yeah, it'll be cheering on with everyone else. So I'm teaming to see what it looks like from up there.
Speaker 3: Are you a good spectator or a poor speak.
Speaker 6: No, I'll be obviously, I'll be sitting there frustrated.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, you'd be like Zach Butter's playing table Tanner.
Speaker 1: But if we win, it'll be good. Yeah, everything's back, Everything's back to normal. We'll say two and two is a lot better than one and three. You need to win this one. PORDAYFC dot com at dot au for more ticketing information. Jack the coaches, thank you mate, Thanks guys.
Speaker 3: Thanks Steppee Friday.
Speaker 7: See Friday Friday like.
Speaker 1: A smooth cup of coffee, so too. It's fitty on a Friday. It just goes down so beautiful and just.
Speaker 2: Like you with a cup of coffee. You can't start your day until we talked to Vizzy one hum percent.
Speaker 1: Here we are. Good morning, Vizy.
Speaker 13: I'm a little bit distracted this morning. I'm waiting for an email back from the Prime Minister. I'm trying to get my sons to meet the Prime Minister. Obviously, you have to be in a special club. I saw that during the week Jodes, did your daughter meet Alboat?
Speaker 6: Look?
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: It was a weird one because I had mentioned that the Prime Minister was coming in the night before and she said, can I come in?
Speaker 3: And I was like, oh no, you got school.
Speaker 2: And you know what, Fizzy, I woke up that day and I thought, this job affords us the opportunity to meet some pretty cool people. And if that means my daughter can meet the Prime Minister, get out of bed, let's go. He was lovely. He was lovely to me, he was lovely to you, He was lovely to all our producers, and he was nice to my daughter when she said I don't want to do a science test today, and he goes, do you want a note? And then yeah, and just sat down and wrote it.
Speaker 13: I love that so much.
Speaker 1: I'll give you my elbow story. I probably already told you.
Speaker 13: But we're lucky enough to play backyard cricket in his house at Kiribilly House. He lets us do that, and we raise money for charity. And this is this is our boat. This is how much of a common man Albo is. Right, So he waited till the end of the day and we're all packing up. We'd already left, and our technicians from Nova were there, just rolling up all the cables and stuff like that at Kiribilly House, and Nolbo grabbed one and pulled Robbie Zamora aside and said, mate.
Speaker 1: Can you do me a favor.
Speaker 13: I've got a television that I'm trying to get into my bedroom in Kiribilly House and I don't know how to I don't know how to plug in all the cables. I don't know where everything goes.
Speaker 1: And Robbie set up his television for him. God to claim to fame. You need to put that on the bio when you try.
Speaker 13: It was amazing and then he went straight onto OnlyFans, which is weird, but it was. It was an amazing day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is super cool.
Speaker 13: Did she get over the line or did she get into travel?
Speaker 3: Joe still did the test and didn't do very well.
Speaker 2: So there's follow up meetings and follow up meetings after the follow up meetings, so this should be fun.
Speaker 4: Do you know what?
Speaker 1: I got accused?
Speaker 13: And I'm going to throw this out there. He denies it, but Mark Galvin, who was my mate in primary school at Flaxbill Primary School, accused me of doing a Wii in the long jump pit before sports day, which was quite a funny prank, but no one saw me do it, and I got accused of it. A note was sent home to my parents. You don't think Mick Fitzgerald blow up with that one. I've got a fair flogging of the left, butteck over that one, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: Can we get to the bottom of this? Did you pay it in the long jumper?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Unfortunately I did everyone and I had my shorts all the way down to my ankles like a proper primary school kid. Do you know The other thing that I did in primary school is that we used to kick the footy at lunchtime, and that day after lunch was that where you got to meet your teacher for the year after and your knew classmates. And at lunch time I was wearing those Californian jeans, which were the corduroy jeans Jodes back in the day, the tight corduroy, and I did for a ball to get the ball hazy and I slid in dog poo and they were all in the little creases of my corduroy pants. So I had to sit in the class and I stunk so bad that they set me down and lost and found, and I came back with the worst ankle freezers on and everyone, all the girls were laughing at me. And I loved Kate Ridley, but she just laughed at me because I was in these ankle freezeres.
Speaker 2: That's the saddest story I've ever heard, that you were in love with Kate Ridley and she liked it because she had cork.
Speaker 1: A great guy rhyme you smell like.
Speaker 13: Hasn't no good memories at Flaxville, Primus.
Speaker 3: Go Unfortunately, I've said it once. I've said it before.
Speaker 2: If you didn't meet your beautiful wife, be Ja, you would have been cooked. No one else would have had you, No one.
Speaker 13: Absolutely, I'd still be wearing those corduroys.
Speaker 1: Give a wash for goodness. Oh thanks time. We'll catch up with you next week.
Speaker 11: Love you guys, gentlemen.
Speaker 1: Battle of the Baner. You just heard that twice. You're crazy?
Speaker 3: Us with you?
Speaker 1: What's wrong with you?
Speaker 12: Wow?
Speaker 1: With your brain?
Speaker 3: I mean, switch on. It's Friday, guys.
Speaker 1: Come on morning, it's been.
Speaker 3: Oh well, what of fun? That's okay? I should cheer us up, though, I'm sure I feel much.
Speaker 2: Better after I get comprehensively smacked in Battle of the Bangers.
Speaker 1: No, that's not what's going to happen.
Speaker 3: Are you able to play the two songs?
Speaker 1: Let's just sort of wing and see, shall we? Incomes producer Josh and what a battle it was today as well, because this is a year where the tunes were a plenty of nineteen ninety eight. How good.
Speaker 2: If I had have just hung in there for a little bit longer, we could have been playing the Ice Girls this morning. However, I went a little bit too early with my song selection.
Speaker 14: I think you might have Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: I know, I get it. I get it all right.
Speaker 1: So I went with backstraight Boys, backstreets, back good good, which means that Joe's was left for this little humdinger, a bit of t shirt. Do you do your okay?
Speaker 3: And look, and that will be the last we'll hear of that song this morning.
Speaker 1: Look, you haven't been confident with it, but I just I'm not sure Joe's you should be that. I just want that at all, Like, who knows?
Speaker 3: Get on with it?
Speaker 1: Who knows?
Speaker 14: Can I just say in the seventy eight times that we've played Battle of the Banks, there has never been a margin in.
Speaker 1: This lafeh my god. Not only did Joe's potentially win, but she did it in records He've done very well. Joe's all right, would you like a little drummer? All there? Mate? Oh yeah, here we go really out? What's it going to be? What's going to be? It's hazy? What was the score by the one?
Speaker 14: You are seventy seven percent?
Speaker 1: Okay, that'll do. That's fine. You're winning song for this week from nineteen ninety eight is Backstreet Boys. Everybody enjoyed Jade' it's good Joe, It's it's actually a good Joe. Naughty, naughty trumpy.
Speaker 2: I certainly don't profess to be an international trade expert, but I think Donald Trump did a lot of d swinging yesterday.
Speaker 3: That's what it seemed like to me.
Speaker 1: We tried to, Yeah, we tried to swing it all around. You just wonder how successful.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 3: Not easy.
Speaker 2: So now osi goods exported to the US will be subjected to ten percent tariffs under President Donald Trump's so called Liberation Day announcement. The hardest hit for US the beef industry, So expect some more expensive Big Max and Wago steaks the future to come. But what was gob smacking Andrew Hayes was the running commentary from the Orange One on how and why he arrived at the tariff percentage for the various countries across the globe. And when you hear this, I want you to shut your eyes please and think if you drunk Uncle Benny on Christmas Day giving a geography lesson, you're ready for this drunk?
Speaker 1: Very obnoxious, so very obnoxious.
Speaker 4: That would absolutely Vietnam great negotiators, great people, they like me.
Speaker 1: I like them.
Speaker 4: Japan very very tough, great people. European Union they're very tough, very very tough traders. You know you think of European Union, very friendly. They rip us off. It's so sad to see, it's so pathetic.
Speaker 1: What is right? How does he think that's going to go down?
Speaker 3: Not overly? Well, I don't know. I just don't think he cares.
Speaker 2: And you know, Australia responded our PM Anthony Albanez. He said, you know that's not the actions of a friend with nofully powerful.
Speaker 1: Did you know.
Speaker 3: About that's the I'm not angry, I'm no, it's got you know what it is.
Speaker 2: It's like year two playground vibes. We're not friends anymore.
Speaker 1: You hurt my heart.
Speaker 3: I'm not even kidding.
Speaker 2: My five year old came home the other day and said Archie said he didn't want to be my friend anymore, and that reminded me of Albow yesterday.
Speaker 3: Yes, we're not mates anymore.
Speaker 1: And all the good countries here Australia say that, like New Zealand, et cetera, and all this ruind and go oh, I know it's certain Trump doesn't care, and it doesn't care.
Speaker 2: I just feel like Harper and Archie made up the very next day, and I feel like that's what.
Speaker 3: Is going to happen here.
Speaker 2: We're just going to you know, aqueaes to him and I justw anyway, the whole situation.
Speaker 3: He's just kind of laughable, isn't It's fine?
Speaker 1: Do you know what it needs? You know, it needs, it needs people to take the piece out.
Speaker 3: It's a Trump certainly does.
Speaker 2: And that happened late yesterday when Malcolm Turnbull was addressing the Press Club and he did his very best Donald Trump impression.
Speaker 15: And if that means you get a brick bat or a truth social post, you know, I'm saying you're weak and ineffectual. You don't know anything about China, then then you should.
Speaker 3: Can we re elect him for let's take that. That's good, big day yesterday. God knows what's going to happen. Now, who's to say, do you know.
Speaker 1: What I've dune a dam for? Because I'm one of the dumb ones. He doesn't understand it. Taris not good for Australia. Trump, No, that's it. There we go. That's fair, okay, Nov, that'll just about do it for us. So this is your one stop shop for the best way to experience gather around at Adelaide Oval and that is the Pepsi Collective. Yes, let's keep it locked and Nova, get youse up on the standby list, jumping on an overplayer and OVFM dot com dot you well hook you up again on Monday before we get out of here. Jad's it's the biggest question doing the rounds in Australia and particularly in South Australia right now. Something's happening on Sunday in regards to daylight savings. Has anyone ever in the history of going into this space known whether it's going fall or backwards? Why is this the most confusing part? Twice in every year.
Speaker 2: So I think I always remember your spring into spring, so I think it goes forward when you go into spring. So given we're going into.
Speaker 1: Autumn, we're going to autumn, We're about to go into winter.
Speaker 2: No oh, God, first, so I'm going to presume that you go We're gone backwards.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is this is an interesting conversation.
Speaker 2: Anyway, because we're useless in this space. Can I God, Josh has taken the liberty of punching it into chat.
Speaker 1: JPT with some minor details as well.
Speaker 3: All right, so go on.
Speaker 14: Then I did it as chat GVT to explain it to me like we're five years old.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Josh, Thank you taking some liberty in this space. Something will makes sense.
Speaker 12: So it says, hey, there, so you know how sometimes you get to stay up a little later and play because it's still light outside. That's during some parts of the year we change our clocks to have more daylight in the evening. Soon, on Sunday, April sixth, at three o'clock in the morning, we'll move our clocks back by one hour. This means when you wake up, the sun will come up earlier and it'll be darker sooner.
Speaker 14: In the evening. Basically, we're getting one more hour of sleep on Sunday.
Speaker 3: Oh thank you?
Speaker 2: Does it say at the end there except for in Queensland kids, where we don't move the clock because of the cows, that is true story.
Speaker 1: I see, folks have a fantastic and safe weekend sleep ins. Here we go,