Speaker 1: Hello, Welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Welcome, Happy New Year, guys, Happy New Year. How is everyone pleased?
Speaker 3: We are?
Speaker 1: You know what a little bit of anxiety about coming back?
Speaker 2: Did you in the first.
Speaker 1: Three seconds when the MIC's wrong? I felt to these And Lawrence spoke to me the other day and she went, We're gonna have fucking fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's good. Seriously, you gave each other a pep talk.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we did.
Speaker 2: I was like, it's going to be fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Was it fun? I mean it was today was fun to was fun? Hello, Hello gen Z holidays.
Speaker 1: She went to a music festival.
Speaker 2: She's young and kids.
Speaker 1: Oh mate, no showers did shower though?
Speaker 5: I had to?
Speaker 1: Well the music was the show?
Speaker 5: Yeah, the public showers who don't worry?
Speaker 3: Festival?
Speaker 5: Did you go to Beyond the Valley?
Speaker 3: They call them?
Speaker 2: What I've seen them? Never got all like you know, like people go to festivals and they hold those big they're like placards almost, but they like, you put me a picture of your favorite the pool.
Speaker 5: What do you call them? The pool cleaner sticks? And then you put something on top of.
Speaker 2: The very stuff all over them, like a fish's gigs. People have it with pictures of his baby and stuff on it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's easy to fine with that. If you know what your stick looks like, you can.
Speaker 2: Find you frowns.
Speaker 3: Oh, is that what it's for.
Speaker 1: It's like when they have the flag on the tour groups Maybie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the umbrella.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was a lot, but it was good.
Speaker 1: And they're letting you go in there with giant metal papers.
Speaker 5: Let you go on there with lots of things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I don't think the other stuff.
Speaker 2: Hello Gizzy, Hello New Year.
Speaker 3: Gizzy went all Pirates of the Caribbean on us. What do you mean you got an earing? What?
Speaker 4: Well, it's not in there?
Speaker 3: Can you put it in fake?
Speaker 4: I don't have it now.
Speaker 2: You got a pierced and took it out.
Speaker 4: So there was a photo that went on my Instagram yesterday.
Speaker 3: I believe no one noticed it.
Speaker 2: You what did you do that for?
Speaker 3: He looks troubled.
Speaker 4: So I have my ear pierced from when I was like eighteen. And when you're in the car yesterday, Claudia just reaches across and puts her little gold hoop into.
Speaker 1: My It's still open while you're driving.
Speaker 4: While I was driving, it didn't hurt or anything. And because I thought my hole had clothes since ten years ago, and I've got it pierced. I just thought it was like hanging on. But I was like, oh is that in? She was like, yeah, let's little right through. So I kept it on for the whole day in s right in was open.
Speaker 2: When was the last time you wore an earing?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was just always often did you wear the ear like a year to haven't?
Speaker 4: I haven't want to?
Speaker 3: Two peers, yeah, at the top, top of the year up here and a lobe?
Speaker 2: When did you have those?
Speaker 1: My whole school, my whole used to be did you have one too? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well this is the thing all still. I kepped it in for the evening though, because I was kind of vibing with it. Love have a chain on On the Instagram, I got more yea than yeah good.
Speaker 3: I loved it. I said, no, hey, quickly jealous, may stop? Hello, I have a sign on a stick stick.
Speaker 2: Stick sticks.
Speaker 1: Actually you looked loose on socials at.
Speaker 2: The b TV. I had a great summer break. I feel like everyone had a good summer this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you've got a few holes as well.
Speaker 6: Love twenty five years of no man's I have no men?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what that's to meet someone.
Speaker 3: You guys.
Speaker 2: Sneak up on you. You should go on maps.
Speaker 7: Values.
Speaker 4: What values are you looking for?
Speaker 5: It?
Speaker 2: You know, long walks on the beach. Rich There was one lady on Maps last night and they said to her like, so all the girls were sitting around chatting, and they said, oh what what were your requirements? What did you want? Someone said, oh, good values of family.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: I said to this other girl, what did you want? She goes A man with a heartbeat. It's like, I love it so much. She's going to be my favorite of the show. A man with a heartbeat.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. He proposed it?
Speaker 1: No, yeah, oh that means it's coming.
Speaker 4: Well, I get that.
Speaker 1: It's working on it.
Speaker 4: Maybe I've already done it.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't have already brought the ring?
Speaker 4: Oh no, definitely.
Speaker 2: What were you referring to? And you said, maybe I've.
Speaker 4: Already done haven't told you yet.
Speaker 2: That you've proposed? But then you would have bought the ring? And you decided definitely not.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm happy to say that none of the above has happened.
Speaker 3: Why are you happy about it? Yeah? He should be.
Speaker 4: A man that hasn't happened yet.
Speaker 2: Do you know what she wants. If you were to buy a ring.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, when you proposed, sorry, you're going.
Speaker 7: To put it three ear When you propose.
Speaker 1: You would be this that would go Come with me, Just show me what you want.
Speaker 4: I know that Claudia wants to choose her. So when I buy the engagement ring, it's just a mock ring.
Speaker 3: A voucher. I should buy a voucher.
Speaker 4: You do not propose. It's just a mock ring, and then she gets to choose. That's what she wants.
Speaker 2: So the proposal is still a surprised. Can we make the mock ring quite nice? Can I?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The mock ring has got to be decent, and that means you have to go over the top thing with the proposal.
Speaker 2: Let me let me about on a mock ring. Let me know, because she'll wear it. On another hand, let me help.
Speaker 3: With Mockering's always cheat, you know what. The mock ring is ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Will you have the same phone number in about three years?
Speaker 1: Oh, she ain't hanging around for three years?
Speaker 2: How long have you been together?
Speaker 4: Nine? Nine years?
Speaker 1: In jeez, you're punching and you're happy you haven't proposed.
Speaker 4: You know what people here in Australia get engaged and get married way younger than they do. But doesn't that say something. You guys need to look at yourself and but yeah, people at home, it doesn't happen that young.
Speaker 5: But you're not at home.
Speaker 4: Like late twenties. I'm late twenty late.
Speaker 2: You guys, they're they're getting married later, like late twenties, thirties. Hold you, he goes, the pennies dropped.
Speaker 4: I'm still mid twenties, twenty eight.
Speaker 3: Still.
Speaker 4: Oh, she'll be thirty in July.
Speaker 1: So you're up for the thirtieth as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I can only focus on one this year and i'll together. I can't move the break. No, she would hate that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, you want double a celebration. It even shoots me that my birthday is in January. It's so close to Christmas. Get another present for twelve months.
Speaker 3: Yeah that sucks.
Speaker 2: I would like a June July.
Speaker 3: Seventeenth December same.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're annoying too. I'm sixteen, Paul's like twenty ninth in July late.
Speaker 1: That's you're you're in a lot of trouble.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I've got an organized birthday present six months in advance. Probably start thinking about it now, but.
Speaker 1: He goes above and beyond with his presence.
Speaker 2: I'm a panicer.
Speaker 1: You're normally that. Oh that's story money the problem this year and beyond. This is the year that we planned in advance. Both of us play in advance, both of us.
Speaker 5: Yes, what happened to my Christmas present?
Speaker 2: Hopefully?
Speaker 5: Will I get it soon?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: You will because you're planning it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, I've got it. I'm just going to bring it in. I need two people to carry it.
Speaker 3: Oh? Please?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: Do you like our Christmas? I love it because we're good friend?
Speaker 3: Harry went to Japan? It was good.
Speaker 7: Traveling with a toddler is quite an experience.
Speaker 1: Did you have Yosa?
Speaker 7: I had a few years there. Not many had a lot of It's.
Speaker 3: Not really the sort of statement dish over there though, Do they do?
Speaker 5: They a lot of chicken karat?
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 3: It was?
Speaker 7: It was nice?
Speaker 8: Actually it was like fourteen and Sonny every day, so it was pretty beautiful.
Speaker 4: You need fluffy hat?
Speaker 1: Did you dress in the Mario Can't outfits and race around?
Speaker 3: I didn't do that.
Speaker 8: I wore a fluffy hat to Disneyland because I didn't wear a proper hat and it was maybe four degrees and.
Speaker 7: My little ears weren't covered.
Speaker 2: Mickey Mouse to buy a Mickey Mouse fluffy hat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it still is that.
Speaker 1: The Pluto one where it's like you put the spring on the head.
Speaker 2: Was a kid one of them.
Speaker 7: That was good, good family memories.
Speaker 3: Happy.
Speaker 1: Do you see people racing around the city in the marrio?
Speaker 3: No? I did, No.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, Ida went to Japan as well and just running around.
Speaker 7: No, they were like they were they followed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but it's just on the street.
Speaker 4: But he was dressed up as Luigi get in costume.
Speaker 1: And how many people are warm those ones? You wouldn't want Maria cart pregnant.
Speaker 2: Oh you fully are just in any run?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, you're like you're in the city.
Speaker 2: That's hilarious.
Speaker 3: DJ DJ Scudder's nomination set the other day. I can't remember when I was listening. It was in chats.
Speaker 1: He's like one o'clock in the afternoon's great, are you going off your head? I was, Do you guys stay together at the Dirty Festival?
Speaker 5: No? But we ran into each other, like just out of nowhere?
Speaker 1: Do you know each other?
Speaker 3: Was there?
Speaker 1: Or you just well?
Speaker 5: I had message before I went because there was no reception when you there, No, not really, no, are you.
Speaker 1: On the same he's there?
Speaker 4: Power showers three?
Speaker 3: And is it muddy?
Speaker 2: You're in a tent and is it Yeah?
Speaker 1: Into the mIRC.
Speaker 2: You don't care because you're having a good time.
Speaker 3: It looked dusty, do you know what?
Speaker 6: Though? The cabin sticks, they are.
Speaker 5: The most smartest things you can take to the.
Speaker 3: Most smartest, the most smartest. You know what.
Speaker 6: When I had to leave the crew to go to the bathroom, like no one wanted to leave the dance, you know, the floor and coming back from the toilet and trying to find your group of friends is impossible because people stick.
Speaker 2: If everyone's got a stick, but they've all got different things on the blocking the view of other people.
Speaker 4: Jokes on them.
Speaker 5: There's some good ones.
Speaker 1: There partying holding the stick the whole time. Yeah, can you get a stick? Stand?
Speaker 5: When I take you to Lane Way, you can carry you do stick?
Speaker 9: What's the that's gonna be on Jason's doorstick Jason Lauren faces absolutely not.
Speaker 1: Giant arrow group make a good one.
Speaker 5: Maybe fat boy slim Yeah, there was.
Speaker 4: Some slim boy fight. Slim boy fight with an arrow to Jays, that's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Strong that's a great funck off to Michael Hill and put a ring on and miss his finger.
Speaker 3: Brody, what did you are you over? Oh? What's happened? Now?
Speaker 1: My niece was overseas my sister and her family, and then I get this weird text on the family group chat and it's my niece Bella saying, Hey, I'm on the plane and we can't work out who the person is behind us. We think it's a celebrity. We saw the working think from somewhere, and then she'd taken a cheeky photo of you on the planet celebrity. Yeah. And then I'm like, it's not a celebrity guy, it's Brody the.
Speaker 4: Thumb executive malibrity.
Speaker 9: And I saw her looking at me a few times, so you thought you're in I'll see next to Anaka and then we I'm like, your wife, how do I know that woman? And then I realized maybe I'll slept with it.
Speaker 7: There's that like, oh no, they was trying to back trail out of them. Oh, maybe I don't know it.
Speaker 3: But then she kept staring at.
Speaker 5: Well, there's every there's every chance.
Speaker 3: How long have you been with Anika?
Speaker 9: Almost eight years?
Speaker 3: And how old is your.
Speaker 1: Niece seventeen, Yeah, nineteen nineteen.
Speaker 3: Still you would have to have slept with her.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, he hasn't. It's my niece, he hasn't. Okay, he doesn't know in a relationship, he doesn't know.
Speaker 3: It turns out all good, turns out all good. Okay, no worries. That was good.
Speaker 1: How was your flight? What do you watch?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay? I watched. I watched the Channing Tatum and Zoe Kravitz one which is called Blink Twice and it is screwed up four.
Speaker 1: On the plane ticket up right, dick it up and with the.
Speaker 3: Oisle not really the deep.
Speaker 4: It's a real thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, watched. I watched the Selene and Deon doco. Watch it's so sad.
Speaker 3: It's been about the stiff person syndrome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep, I watched. There's one on Donald Trump and it's like a drama about his like life growing up.
Speaker 1: I watched Have you watched the Jerry Springer watched?
Speaker 2: I watched The Ring.
Speaker 4: Macy like for about two weeks over Christmas New Years like, no correspondence and then get a text into the into a group chart with Ali and Brody and she goes you must watch Jerry Springs. It wasn't Happy New Year? The Holiday? You must watch.
Speaker 2: It's full on and it's sad about the behind, about the producers that I was.
Speaker 1: It's very reminiscent of a radio show. I won't Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I watch it. Yeah, I'm with you.
Speaker 3: I've lived it.
Speaker 2: You know what else I watch?
Speaker 1: Triggering for me?
Speaker 2: I watched It ends with us on the plane. It's actually very good. I also watched Don't Die.
Speaker 3: I watched Holiday.
Speaker 1: Are you just circling above New York?
Speaker 2: Have you watched?
Speaker 3: Tell me lies?
Speaker 2: Which ones are?
Speaker 5: That's cook?
Speaker 2: You need to watch that. That one's a full week out.
Speaker 1: You land in l A. Was there a stop over Roger? You get straight to New York. I can't remember.
Speaker 3: She's watching a movie?
Speaker 1: Had two Valiant remember getting lifted?
Speaker 2: No, yeah, you know you definitely have a stop boat. We didn't get We kept going, but we landed.
Speaker 3: And get off the plane.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I'm trying to think. Change plan was a very long time ago.
Speaker 3: Three weeks different plan.
Speaker 2: And then LA Direct. Then I went to New York to say nineteen and then back to Miami.
Speaker 1: Bitch.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to get to that part of the story. And then from Miami Bitch to l A, A lot of a lot.
Speaker 3: Of fly at the airport at the fortieth I went to I ran into a lot of people who are name dropping you me. Yes, I think I sent you a few photos of people.
Speaker 1: Who were they radio people?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well no, I only sent me one. You hear good things or bad mixed.
Speaker 3: Though? Yeah?
Speaker 1: It really is, really is all right, guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've got a meeting now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I meaning, did you bring us anything back from Japan?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Sorry, you bring anything back from Miami.
Speaker 2: Bitch, Miami Bitch, I brought something back to city.
Speaker 5: It's goods on me, like five presents.
Speaker 4: Yeah, interests.
Speaker 2: I actually did buy something funny for you the other day. Hasn't arrived yet, though I didn't bring it back from overseas. I ordered it overseas.
Speaker 1: There's something ship, there's something I'm trying to buy you to.
Speaker 5: That one planning.
Speaker 2: I have a feeling I was going to say, yours might be better than mine, but I doubt it.
Speaker 1: Oh, is it a good thing?
Speaker 2: What defends? Do you ask?
Speaker 1: When do I get it?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm waiting for it to be shipped. No, it's actually I think hang on, please check, please hold it was really expensive? No, not really, hang on, Oh I thought I got an email about it.
Speaker 1: Something from the prize.
Speaker 4: Did you bring the team back anything from It.
Speaker 2: Says ready to ship, and it says I think it's already been shipped.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good thing. Make sure at home. I don't want to get that funny little fucking card that you got to get under the post office. I hate that.
Speaker 3: Do you know who else I caught up with ab?
Speaker 1: How was he?
Speaker 3: He was great? He looks a lot younger.
Speaker 1: Was he happy?
Speaker 3: Happy? He was happy? What a man?
Speaker 1: He looked like Morgan Freeman when he got out of the prison in share Shank.
Speaker 3: He didn't look like Morgan Freeman, but he got young and is he liking New Zealand? Take order very much?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 3: Oh cool choice? He said? It was choice, great, it's great.
Speaker 1: How are you in New Zealand?
Speaker 3: A great time? It's very nice.
Speaker 1: Do you go to Heki? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I went to the Bay of Islands. Was that lovely water? A bit too many? What tourists? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Just a long drive. That's the airport there?
Speaker 3: Now they did it Auckland?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Ah good?
Speaker 1: I think I can't remember wish are on the plane together. The chat would be amazing. How's my present?
Speaker 2: I think you might hate it?
Speaker 4: High high risk, high reward.
Speaker 2: There's actually I've ordered three of the same thing. That so someone in the team, because I don't think it's going to work for Clint, so someone else in the time might have a special present. Okay, I think I made a mistake for you. I bought one for you two, but I don't think. Too big, Might be too big, might be too small.
Speaker 3: We're out, we must go.
Speaker 1: Welcome back everybody.
Speaker 2: I think it'll work, though.
Speaker 1: Is it a ring?
Speaker 4: Too big, not too small, just right,