Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Wakey, wakey, wake Melbourn.
Speaker 1: Jason, Laurreen.
Speaker 3: We'll start your morning the right away.
Speaker 4: Gonna be great, gonna be a good day. This is Jason Lauren on Melvin's Nogel one hundred.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning and happy Friday. How can how can she be up at three forty five and yet still be late to the studios? You guys have had a morning already, haven't we?
Speaker 5: Just Jason? Good morning, Clint, Good morning Jays.
Speaker 2: So what time did you and Laurie catch up this morning?
Speaker 5: My alarm went off at twenty past three, and miss Phillips and I caught up around about four am.
Speaker 2: Right, so she I just wanted to she's here.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I was in the meeting room. I didn't realize the show'd started. I was having a great old catch up with Jacks.
Speaker 2: I was just saying to Clint, you guys have been up already for two hours. You've run the tan. I just did you try to get on the chair.
Speaker 1: My legs wouldn't go fell my leg You've.
Speaker 2: Been up for two hours, still late for the opener. You've been out running.
Speaker 1: We got up yet? Well, the alarm went off at three thirty, but I was already awake at quarter past three because I was so scared i'd sleep through the alarm.
Speaker 3: So got up.
Speaker 5: Off we trotted to the tang, didn't we?
Speaker 1: And I called Clint and I said, where where's the start point of this run? And he said, just park reef you can and walk down And then I realized it was a ten minute walk from where I parked the start point and he goes do a warm up run. I was like, dude, if I do at ten minute warm.
Speaker 2: Run, I'm done.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to make the run.
Speaker 2: So this was all to catch up with a good mate of the show, Ned Bruckman.
Speaker 1: What a legend. Legend now I still have absolutely no idea why why we had to beat the tan the threes to run like there were so many people.
Speaker 5: Traditionally, a milk run has done in the early hours of the morning, so that's what he's trying to mimic because he's got the milk, of course.
Speaker 2: So he's doing milk runs around the country milk yesterday, and can I tell you We'll talk about it shortly, but there were upwards of a thousand, No want to say it was extraordinary and people jays in a great mood.
Speaker 6: Runs.
Speaker 1: The run club community are good people, no question, very supportive, a lot of a lot of gamers going on, a lot of wooing. Someone was in their budget smuggling.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, budgies, no shirt, no shirt, just is.
Speaker 1: Like God to those people. To the running period.
Speaker 2: Thoughts on a guy just wearing budgies and shoes.
Speaker 5: I'm here for it.
Speaker 1: I thought I didn't have the mental capacity to judge anybody else. I was huffing and puffing around the town.
Speaker 3: But we did it.
Speaker 1: Good for us, Good for us. We ran, You made it NonStop. Nearly thought that was in good high. Nearly thought we were gonna have another situation on the turn.
Speaker 2: You thought you're gonna show yourself again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll tell you. I'll tell you how I prepared for the big run in a minute.
Speaker 5: It was preparation, Jay, You must prepare.
Speaker 2: I must prepare.
Speaker 1: It was like the Melbourne Marathon.
Speaker 2: Hey, Ned Bruckman's going to swing past the studio sometime before seven. I believe the man is still because you're running in. Probably wouldn't surprise me.
Speaker 1: Forest Cump never stops.
Speaker 2: We're going a massive show today, nig The Wizard Watson the Whiz it's in. What a game for the Hawks last night?
Speaker 1: Halftime?
Speaker 5: I was great.
Speaker 2: I loved it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I went to Bear the Blues are up, and I was feeling pretty smug because I tipped them, and I'm like, very few people tip the what a close game a halftime and then they just ran away with it. It was twenty and our boy the Wiz, he played pretty well. He's like he's a cult figure out that love him.
Speaker 1: I've never met him, but I'm very much looking forward to catching up your height with him. This morning, I thoroughly enjoyed on the news your friend Tony Jones standing in the rain under an umbrella, pouring rain outside the mcg and then the other guy from Channel Morris, Tom Morris, also under an umbrella, and then some other random guy came and jumped in the live cross.
Speaker 5: I love the sabotage.
Speaker 1: No, he just wanted to be part of it, and Tony Jones was like, that's all right, mate, And he was looking back and forth to the producers and the camera as if like can someone help us and get this guy.
Speaker 4: Out of here?
Speaker 1: And he just stood there the whole time with his arm around him. I loved it, loved it.
Speaker 4: Was excellent scenes. Look here is he's took a photo.
Speaker 2: Of the screen the people trip TJ does not look happy. Hey, we're going a huge show coming up today Money to give away and melsees on the air. Girl is Gracie Abrams? Good morning.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: We were talking before about how Clinton and I were very smug because we got up at three point thirty morning, which is the middle of the night, and realistically we should be coming home from nightclubs, not going to run club.
Speaker 2: Well, it was coming home.
Speaker 1: And I said, Clint, what the hell are you making me do? And you said, I'm not making you do this. You agreed to do it.
Speaker 5: With me, so we want to do it. Lauren, That's what I said, Do you want to do it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I said, I want to do it.
Speaker 5: I was firing her up.
Speaker 2: Jason, I was a lot younger back then, but I used to do the old like four k run around the Brisbane River when I was doing breakfast in Brisbane.
Speaker 3: Is that like?
Speaker 1: Is that like Brisbane's version of the town.
Speaker 5: South.
Speaker 1: Every city every city has got Yeah, every city's got like a an iconic run track. So that was us this morning. But last night. I actually ate lunch at like three o'clock and then was like, oh, I probably want to eat dinner tonight. That'll be me done. And then at about seven, I was like, excuse me, I need I'm a bit hungry, but you need a feel exercising because we don't exercise in the morning.
Speaker 5: That's not our You need some fuel.
Speaker 1: We can't exercise in the morning, so I don't mind going to bed and waking up and having an early breakfast. But I was like, I can't eat before, so I must eat. So I thought I better car bload like the football planer, you know, because I'm a professional. And do you in the free Well I didn't have any I didn't I didn't have any thing to carblow nothing. I'll get some pasta on yes. And it was raining, and I thought, is it mean to order uber eats in that rain?
Speaker 5: What do you mean? That's for the driver?
Speaker 2: But that's their money, the job, and if they're on a scooter, they've got those giant so they get wet.
Speaker 1: So I was like, I was sort of in a moral dilemma about it, and I've got to drive to the shops.
Speaker 2: I've always said, you worries about the community.
Speaker 1: Then the Uber Eats driver out in these conditions. Right Tony Jones was on the news saying trees were falling down at the MCG So I obviously Uber Eats Paul was away last night, so I was like, here's living whober eats for one? All delivery drivers are currently busy. It's never happened before. What was I going to do? Clint? I thought I couldn't possibly get my current drive shops. Something in the fridge. Latina Fresh, Well, this is pasta.
Speaker 5: Like the little Ravioli pillow, but the yellow packet, the little Ravioli pillows they are did you get Did you have the Latina sauce as well?
Speaker 1: I see it with a bit of olive oil and some Yeah. It was like totalini. And I was like, I don't know if this counts as proper carblo.
Speaker 5: It does.
Speaker 1: I thought I was going to throw it up the whole way around the town this morning.
Speaker 5: She did say a few times, Clint, I could ship.
Speaker 1: Myself a situation on the town A Latina Fresh.
Speaker 2: That's a big hill. It's a big hill, it's a big heel.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure if that's really what the athletes are doing. But my Latina Fresh got me around the town.
Speaker 2: Batty who when he Batty Michael when he first moved out of home. We went to see him in his unit and everything, and I was like, I just want to make sure, like you know, you're grown up now. And I opened up his pantry and he was keeping his Latina pasta pillows in the pantry and I'm like, no, no, no, that, I think fridge have to be cold. It's a fridge job.
Speaker 1: I don't actually know why I had them in the fridge because I haven't eaten Latina Fresh since I was in my first rental in my twenties. And I opened the fridge and I was like, did you check the news?
Speaker 2: But it hasn't been in there since you were twenty hasn't It certainly hasn't.
Speaker 1: It was pretty good, though, I was took me back to the days where that was what I would serve at a dinner.
Speaker 2: People are coming around.
Speaker 1: I must get been cooking for today.
Speaker 5: Big fellas walking here he is to survive.
Speaker 1: I wonder if he had Latina Fresh.
Speaker 5: I don't think neds a latina boys. Do you think it might be, by the way, if you did run with us this morning? Can we do a quick shout out absolutely thirteen twenty or ten? If you ran and tell us about the endorphins?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: Or have you done?
Speaker 5: Why we should do it? Do it more often?
Speaker 2: Oh god, this isn't going to turn into some Jim Junkie show.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty fourteen. Are you a Jim junkie?
Speaker 5: What time you with us this morning? And we inspired by Lauren and I Did.
Speaker 1: You have your Tina fresh before your morning marathon?
Speaker 8: You like me?
Speaker 2: And on the beers last night watching the floor Kyli and I get you going and do a Leapa found that out last night, spreake out a bit of Carli Mine three here in Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Well, every night she's there, it is She's done an Australian performer every night, hasn't she? What else did? I can't remember the other ones? Actually I shouldn't start a sentence. Or did you do land out?
Speaker 5: Surely? She pull out DC?
Speaker 2: Yes? Another one? It is just gone twenty two past six. You are on the air with as Lauren Clints here as well. We're doing a thanks to shel express here at Nova.
Speaker 1: And we are very smug. Well when I say we, I mean Clinton. I because inspired by Ned Brockman. We got up at three point thirty this morning with half of Melbourne. Mind you met them at the tans.
Speaker 5: And milk so many people now it's milk Run.
Speaker 2: We're going to get Ned in after six eighty because I'm going to give him a serve because he doesn't realize what he's done to me.
Speaker 1: I want to know if he also ate Latina Fresh as as as he's car bloading mill.
Speaker 5: Ned doesn't scream to me, but we're also asking on thirteen twenty four ten, if you've exercised already, maybe you joined Lauren and I on Ned's milk Run.
Speaker 1: What time do you get up and exercise Melbourne? Because I could not believe the amount of people exercising the four am You know what for ex don't these people know you can run during the day.
Speaker 2: When I'm trying to do a legal bin dropping on the way to work because you know, our minds are so small and you find a skip in outside those twenty four hour gyms going at at three o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 5: All right, you're dumping rubbish?
Speaker 1: Is our numbers?
Speaker 2: To be honest, I was moving quicker than that. I didn't want to get caught.
Speaker 1: Riann in lang Warren, Good morning, good, good morning. What time are you exercising? Cis I get up a picks at.
Speaker 6: The moment and do a five k run before work.
Speaker 3: That's great every morning.
Speaker 1: And do you feel great? Because I actually, I mean, I know we're late to the party, but we can never exercise in the morning because of our jobs, and it makes a big difference. We're what's right are we? Do you feel great?
Speaker 6: I feel so good. I normally just you two and a half k's in the morning, but we're doing a fundraiser for work, so we're raising money for cant by doing as many page as we can, so about eight to ten. But I'm doing fifteen k.
Speaker 5: A day.
Speaker 8: Day.
Speaker 5: That's a power movie.
Speaker 1: Then I did, I'm reckon, I'm sen I'm gonna have to go and getting those recovery boots today.
Speaker 5: Recovery Paul, Good morning, good morning. Have you gone all right? Have you exercised already?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 9: We have the son of frimbank Gin right now swimming. Jimmy water hy Joey morning and a half.
Speaker 1: What is that hydro aerobics or water rob Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I went at the front right now.
Speaker 1: So hey, Paul, what what do you wear your speedos for water aerobics or you're born?
Speaker 2: What's every jage in the aqua aerobics?
Speaker 1: We should go. We should go one morning and do water aerobic I don't need.
Speaker 2: Pam at the side of the pool with a demountable speaker yelling at me.
Speaker 9: Paul, No, it was just the girls wear their normal suits and I'd like to take I'm surprised I got through ring every morning.
Speaker 2: Pull you and anyone from the class. If everyone catch up socially?
Speaker 5: Not really.
Speaker 9: Almost. No, No, I'm a support work work every day.
Speaker 1: Where is this water aerobics class?
Speaker 10: You do it?
Speaker 5: Lauren should come down and be an instructor. I can see you with the headset of his instructor in the water.
Speaker 2: Out of the water, out of the water.
Speaker 1: No, I need the exercise. Get me in and it's good on the joints.
Speaker 2: Doing you know what that you should be the instructor and get in the pool. That's a power move to the other instructors.
Speaker 1: Yeah nowhere a headshit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Amy do ran good morning, Good morning dive.
Speaker 1: So well.
Speaker 11: I was up at quarters basically three o'clock this morning.
Speaker 5: Quarters three.
Speaker 11: I was at the gym by a quarter to four. That's most days. But at the moment a wake out from my bodybuilding com.
Speaker 1: So, so you have cardioed, So you go at three forty five taught me three morning, you wake up, you go to the gym. What do you do at the gym?
Speaker 11: That's three so depending depending like what so legs or upper body. But I've got a stretch before I train, train protein. I don't have a protein shape. I have three four rice cakes and a banana before I train.
Speaker 1: A free workout.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you can ask a question, why do you feel the need to do twenty rounds of the tan? Like you know, the of the skin, tanning.
Speaker 5: Lotion, muscle, the muscles.
Speaker 2: It all look like that old bird and something about.
Speaker 1: Mary that how long does that tan stay on for? Amy?
Speaker 11: Oh, it's a nightmare to get off like it is on. Did you get two layers?
Speaker 12: And it's so?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 11: So I've got a comp four weeks after my first one and you shouldn't wash it off yet around for a month like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, good on you.
Speaker 5: I was turned up when I did the shoot and it does it does work on this?
Speaker 13: Is that what we're doing?
Speaker 2: Maybe we should need to go get a ten to get these runs. Let's just go to the tanning joint.
Speaker 1: Can you spray down some abs on?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Absolutely, I like it.
Speaker 2: Bodybuilders freak may.
Speaker 5: Well, she's she's fit, healthy, she'll pick.
Speaker 2: Me up and snap me over her knee. Well, good morning Melbourne and happy for Friday. And because it's a Friday, we like doing Friday freebies. Thanks to our mates at il Janna your new charcoal obsession. Check out il Janna. Now Victoria, they are popping up everywhere. We want to do some lunchtime shouts. We've got Sabrina on the line from packing them.
Speaker 1: Good morning, morning morning, How are you going very well? What do you do with yourself? Sabrina?
Speaker 10: I stay at home half the time with my son and then I work at a mechanic.
Speaker 6: Doing the account.
Speaker 2: Well, lunch is on us today. You enjoy? Okay?
Speaker 14: You I do?
Speaker 10: Thanks so much.
Speaker 1: Mechanics, Yeah, I needed.
Speaker 5: Everyone needs a good bookkeeper as well.
Speaker 1: I go to a mechanic for a that cracked wind screen of sloven feet.
Speaker 5: It's a wind screen, Brian, or what's the other one? I can't remember?
Speaker 1: Oh oh that guys, Yeah right, okay, not a mechanic, not a mechanic.
Speaker 13: Found my running mate.
Speaker 1: Three you saw these people, Joel in the three which shall be coming home from nightclubs.
Speaker 4: Not walking to run? I did just come home from a Nightclubuy.
Speaker 2: Thank you? Give yourselves around in the walls. Those three voices right there were Lauren and Clint at four am this morning, a couple of athletes Jesus joining your runners, the great Ned Brockman on a milk run. Good morning, Ned, morning, you have any idea what you have created this morning?
Speaker 1: Two monsters carnage?
Speaker 2: Am I close to the mic?
Speaker 5: Here? We gat you up here?
Speaker 1: You're doing your milk runs around the country. I saw you in Geelong yesterday morning. It was an amazing turnout. Clint Sataway said, yesterday Ned Brockman's doing his milk run at the Tan Tomorrow we must go. And at three o'clock this morning I sent him a text going, you were joking about that. We're not actually doing this, are we? And lo and behold there we were three fifty to meet you this morning. How many people do you think turned up?
Speaker 15: Bubble numbers like within the crew on thousand, but probably realistically about eight hundred.
Speaker 2: A reregaon.
Speaker 5: I know we've got to round it up. You need. Are you constantly surprised, because I'm not, because so many people follow you and your journey, but you get a real kick out of seeing how many people just rock up.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I've never I'm never ever like you know, I'd never take it for granted. It's one of those things you never expect because if you do, you be very let down. But also you get there, I expect, you know, if there's more than three people, I'm always like, wow.
Speaker 2: Mate, we're zooming in on the photos in the morning meeting and it's very reminiscent of Hillsong.
Speaker 5: I'm on.
Speaker 1: And there were people literally with like love heart emogis in their eyes, just searing it. It was unbelievable.
Speaker 15: I don't know about that, but yeah, every single time they rock up and I say it, I'm I'm always blown away.
Speaker 3: And I just anyone waking up at that time ridiculous hour of.
Speaker 1: The morning, now speaking ridiculous hour of the morning. It was a four am kickoff, so everyone was up in the threes. Why at four am, because that's not even five am?
Speaker 15: Extremely inconvenient, And I love the belief that if you do hard things that are inconvenient, you will have a good perspective on life.
Speaker 5: You'll do yeah.
Speaker 3: When things rock up that aren't in your control, you well equipped.
Speaker 5: A spanner in the works, basically pull yeah.
Speaker 15: Like you know, I don't want the people to go, oh, can we just do it at five, because it's like, no, I said, four, this is when we do it. And because prior when I was doing in my trading days and I had to get training, and I was always up at three point thirty, out the door at three fifty nine, and so I was kind of like, you know what, if that's what we're doing, that's what we're doing.
Speaker 2: What I love is the attitude. I'd much rather than the kids are looking up to someone like you than a celebrity, you know what I mean. Hey, Ned Bruckman's on the air with us this morning. We're going to come back and chat more. All right after chapter oone, these guys will cover the runs and I'll go to the launch of any new flavors of Ned's milk.
Speaker 1: Out of the runs, the jogging no situation Clint at.
Speaker 2: Your motivation song wast playing your headphones when you're jogging. The ten right across Melbourne. This is number one hundred and you're on the air with Jason Lauren Clinton here as well, and so is the man Ned Brockman fresh after a ten k.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say fresh, still smelling, but I'm done.
Speaker 2: Good Man's semi fresh after a sneaky ten k around the.
Speaker 5: Hey, Ned Brockman, what are you doing as a full time job these days? Is this your life?
Speaker 10: Ah?
Speaker 3: Yes, very very grateful, but yes that is.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 15: It was kind of the goal after the run across Oz was like, I think I can you know, there's obviously the commercial aspect of trying to do this stuff. You have to obviously make a living, but yeah, I'm very grateful I'm able to put them all together and be able to do it.
Speaker 1: So Ned's Milk talk to me about it. Everyone or you boys are all in your Ned's Milk merch. It's chocolate milk. Yeah, are there other flavors?
Speaker 5: There is.
Speaker 3: There's an ice coffee and a banana caramel.
Speaker 1: And it's it's not just a chocolate milk. It's actually helping people in the community. It's helping the homeless.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 15: Tell us this when we're talking about making money making be able to just make my job. This is something that isn't making me money, but that's also a good thing where yes, every single bottle donates back to mobilize to those experiencing homelessness here and since the inception of it just over a year ago, I've been able to raise half.
Speaker 3: A million dollars or through the milk.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's absolutely mind.
Speaker 2: That must be a cool feeling.
Speaker 15: It's very cool every time, whether it's the runs we do, whether it's the you know, the speaking gigs I do that donate, whether it's the whatever it is, everything goes towards that.
Speaker 3: So we're over eight mil now, which.
Speaker 2: Is we drive home going on, We've got to play the new Justin Timberlake.
Speaker 5: Song socy Cole's Willy seven to eleven am Pole as well.
Speaker 2: I want to ask, I remember it's crossing to you when you were doing that crazy run in Sydney. How long was it again?
Speaker 3: There's one thousand miles around the track, so yeah, round.
Speaker 2: Around, And I don't think you were in the studio before, Clint, but I asked then how'd you bounce back? And you were saying it took a massive mental toll on you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, massively.
Speaker 15: My body was okay about four four or five weeks before I could run prop like back run again, not well, but run. And then yeah, just the mental load, the kind of monotony crossed the insanity mixed and made a pretty gnally Yeah. A few months post where I had to struggle with the lack of joy I had, the lack of time I had of fun, like I had no fun. Usually I have moments of joy and reprieve, but that one was just a relentless pursuit for the for the twelve days I was out there. So I'm very grateful I got through it, and I had amazing people around me, and the mental health is good now.
Speaker 12: But yeah, I went through it.
Speaker 1: Ned Why do you do it? Why do you put your body through that stuff? What's the purpose behind it all?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I just I don't want to wait for a time to go.
Speaker 5: I wish I did that.
Speaker 2: I want to just go.
Speaker 15: You know, this is something I want to do, throw everything at it and make the most of my time because you know, next week I don't even know if I'll make it.
Speaker 12: So it's right now doing what I can.
Speaker 5: Is there a message that sort of resonates with your rings in your ears when you're doing this sort of thing. Is there someone who sort of pulled you aside at some stage and was your wake up call innocence? Like, how did you? How did you get going on this journey?
Speaker 15: Very intrinsically motivated. I had a few people where I was like, oh, that's cool. They're running, they're doing this.
Speaker 12: Why would they do that?
Speaker 15: But then I, instead of learning and listening and listening and listening, I threw myself in and just did and found my way through that.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I like, I kind of just lean on the I've made the decision.
Speaker 5: To do it, so let's do it.
Speaker 15: It's not really like oh, what's my why, what's my purpose in this? It's like we're living, we're alive or human beings.
Speaker 3: Let's just make the most of it.
Speaker 5: How to get it done? Just get it done?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, let's not get too caught up in it.
Speaker 2: Let's just do it. Have you had a similar feeling crossed your mind, like oh, I am going to sit on a beach in Thailand and drink a cocktail. I'm going to do it.
Speaker 1: Ad maybe down the line at that point, okay, ned, I want to talk about running right, I'm not really a runner you can at all, but I ran this morning. But what is really cool about like run clubs and what ned's doing. It's so this morning Jason. It was a fifty minute run right around the town. But I loved at the start you said we're going to run in this direction for twenty five minutes, and wherever you are at the twenty five minute mark, you turn around and run the other way. So if you've done two laps or one lap or half of you so that everyone was sort of the aim was to then finish well, you finish together. So it doesn't matter what your ability is. And for people there's a lot of people who love running and great runners, but for people who aren't great runners and want to get started, how do you get started? Because anyone can run or you can walk, and you can on. It was so cool. I was so motivated today by the community.
Speaker 8: With you.
Speaker 2: Started running up the hill.
Speaker 1: Well I never so I walk up the Anderson Street hill at the town and then run from there. But I ran the whole way. I did the whole thing, and you should be very The sense of community there this morning was so cooled. People were going come on you can do? You know, everyone was encouraging each other and then everyone finished together started.
Speaker 3: I think the biggest the biggest thing is just getting out the door.
Speaker 15: A lot of people get caught up in I have to run this time, this pays this distance, But it's not that at all. It's just like getting out the door. And comparison is the thief for joy. You must only to what you've done. Can then you go I better, you know, progress on this, progress on this, and it's like comparing it to someone who's there with their shirt off, flying at three minute thirty kilometers.
Speaker 3: It's it's just not fun for you.
Speaker 15: So that's why I love. It's what I love the most about it. I don't love any heroes. I love people who are just getting around everyone, dapping everyone up at the end and saying, you know, thanks for this, thanks for that.
Speaker 5: So it did help that we had fluorescent yellow pumas on straight out of the box.
Speaker 1: How they feel it made me run.
Speaker 2: Way cushions is never aware of your past situation on the tent.
Speaker 5: The pasta situation, your past situation.
Speaker 1: I didn't, it was it was a clean crawled to the car.
Speaker 12: This morning.
Speaker 1: At one point I said to Clint, Oh, wow, people must really struggle. They don't eat the right thing.
Speaker 3: It's a very much. It's through the runners. Well, if you yeah something, it's.
Speaker 1: A real thing. Do a lot of people have situations on long run?
Speaker 3: Well think how much your gut motility is just on fire.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had a situation?
Speaker 15: So many situations you should have seen the highway that thing was spraying.
Speaker 5: Has been here.
Speaker 2: Leaving my mark. We love your attitude.
Speaker 5: Mate.
Speaker 2: Anytime you're in Melbourne, swing past and say hell chocky milk.
Speaker 5: Every bottle gives back.
Speaker 2: Absolutely Ned Gone eleven to seven on Novar played again in Melbourne last night. Julie Lipa, I.
Speaker 1: Am so excited to be going on Saturday night.
Speaker 2: She sounds in incredible life.
Speaker 1: Producer Jizzy was there. My staff and produce a Moby were there last night together to get you go together.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and with a few of their NorVa staff.
Speaker 1: Oh thanks for the invite. Thanks and how was it?
Speaker 16: Absolutely amazing? She put on a show. She had a dance move for every second of every song. It was high intense passionate performance.
Speaker 5: Wow, thank you Richard. It was high intense passionate performer.
Speaker 1: I could see his little brain and it was hot. She's hot, hot feeling dress, she's gorgeous, and you know what, it was really nice.
Speaker 2: When you got who do are?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just the voice.
Speaker 1: Well, I was saying before a friend of mine did I hear a makeup when she was here like in twenty sixteen and said she was lovely? Then lovely?
Speaker 2: Now twenty seven years of this job, I've never seen an entourage bigger.
Speaker 5: Than who came in with. Do a leaper?
Speaker 1: How many people to bring?
Speaker 2: Four hundred?
Speaker 1: Sometimes they're sort of more high maintenance when they're starting off. They're just growing, and then they get a bit more successful and they're like they got nothing top proved, and I need five hundred people around me in nothing to prove. I decided to go on the weekends.
Speaker 2: Live music's your thing. Check this out.
Speaker 13: You were made to beat a Way Expedia.
Speaker 1: We're made to plan where halfway is Expedia Made to travel.
Speaker 12: Dela Vegas.
Speaker 14: Red Room, Global Tour powered Bax Media's.
Speaker 2: All you got to do is register, buy the overplayer app or overfm dot com dot Au and then if we call you back and put you on the air, then you're on the standby list like you. Taylor, you are on the standby list.
Speaker 13: Good morning, Taylor's got the giggles?
Speaker 1: Are you laughing or crying?
Speaker 5: Taylor? Vegas? Taylor, No, sounds like I just heard Taylor speaking to one of our producers in the phone ring. Now, Taylor, I have no idea why they were doing this. No, okay, all right, don't I've been to do it.
Speaker 2: What were they doing?
Speaker 5: Are they doing?
Speaker 13: What are they doing?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 2: Now I want to know.
Speaker 1: What We're not sure something's happening in the phone.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, that's I said.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, absolutely not the real producers hitting on you or something off the air.
Speaker 5: I think they might have been, Tyler.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna put if you'd like to file a complainer, I'll put you on home.
Speaker 5: No, okay, Taylor, really.
Speaker 1: I don't know either what's happening?
Speaker 2: Okay? So look, Taylor, you are on the standby list. Ricky, Lead, Tim and Joel could be calling you back and saying, guess what You're coming to Auckland to see Grace the Abrams l A to C. D. Lewis and then seeing a jelly roll and post alone in Vegas. Good luck, d ow Hey, it's coming up seven o'clock. Yes, you're gonna check your under work Latest in News and then Lauren Phillips.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm warming up. I'm getting excited because I grew up with the Spice Girls and this is my first chance to meet one of them.
Speaker 5: Have you so you haven't stumbled across a Spice Girl in the.
Speaker 1: World, but it is my life mission.
Speaker 2: What about Melby? She was pretty much living here for all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd like to meet all fine, all right, we're coming.
Speaker 1: Up because that's who I wanted to be. I mean, I was never good enough to be sporty. I was never fit enough, strong enough. My friend Elesa always took that role.
Speaker 2: What's the redhead one?
Speaker 5: Jerry Baby seems to be forgotten.
Speaker 2: To Radio.
Speaker 5: La I'm sure she'd be interested.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, coming up, we are going to be joined by one of your favorites, bas girls. We'll check your under work Latest in Years. You're listening to Novar. Good morning, Well, good morning Melbourne, and Happy Friday.
Speaker 7: The Captain has the last say in The Hollywood Hawks continue to win challenge st a bit of a frid but another four points back.
Speaker 2: Nick the Wizard Watson going to be in after eight This morning. What's that three Winter to row?
Speaker 5: He's a cult hero, Nick Watson. I can't wait to meet him. Tell you what you were?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 2: You're a bit more sympathetic to the Blues this week compared to last.
Speaker 5: Week playing the Hawks, right, and I got too many Hawthorne supporting mades who are very yappy because they're three from three?
Speaker 2: Do you really hate anyone outside the Melbourne?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 17: He was.
Speaker 5: Favorites.
Speaker 1: See, I'm I'm back for Richmond, but I also like Melbourne and I Geelong one of.
Speaker 2: The Tiger's plane.
Speaker 1: I have no idea, so absolutely zero idea. Couldn't I couldn't I hear the plane? Couldn't you Where couldn't you went?
Speaker 5: I was on the Blues bandwagon this week?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right, not great?
Speaker 5: They put it for a while, you tipic boy.
Speaker 1: In what happened to Hurry? Who's off Seatry McKay? Yeah, ow boy put out very last minute.
Speaker 2: Well, the Wizard's going to join us after obviously.
Speaker 1: By the way, Richmond found a playing against Port Adelaide on Saturday afternoon.
Speaker 2: Oh of course our Port Adelaide tragic Brodie, Yeah, how do you reckon?
Speaker 5: You're going to go?
Speaker 2: Because last week what happened to port.
Speaker 4: We're going to absolutely annihilate Richmond.
Speaker 2: And if you don't, can we get that audio grab for Monday please?
Speaker 4: I will not be here on Monday.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, thanks to mates Keino Go, you can experience the thrill of the way with a forty million dollar jackpot from Keno Go every three minutes right every day seven o'clock, we someon of the chance registered.
Speaker 1: We're going to call your name and suburb. If we say your name and suburb, you have to call us on thirteen twenty four to ten phone number at one thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Could be good about three minutes. Basically a songs were and we are looking for Ryan. Ryan three to one nine eight represent.
Speaker 1: Seafood, lovely part of the world.
Speaker 2: There you go, Ryan, you got three minutes to course.
Speaker 1: Back Clay if you know Ryan and texting now.
Speaker 2: Coming up next though, Lauren, get ready to play it cool. You're about to meet a Spice Girl. Melcy joins us right after this on Nova Good morning.
Speaker 17: Our next guest is a musical I can't responsible for so many amazing tunes that we know it love. That's right, member of the Spice Girls aka A Spot Spice now turned judge on the Voice Australia please.
Speaker 1: Show Welcome back to Australia.
Speaker 18: Thank you so much. It's great to be back.
Speaker 2: You're going to be a resident, You're just going to be a local at the end of this.
Speaker 1: I saw you down here on the weekend over the Grand Prix. Did you enjoy your time in Melbourne?
Speaker 18: Oh my goodness, I love Melbourne. There's something about Melbourne. It feels a little bit more like England, the energy and then what a weekend ago? The weather was crazy but the race was super.
Speaker 2: Were you either in a poncho Melanie?
Speaker 18: I avoided the poncho, but there was lots of lots. Brollie's been blown about right well.
Speaker 5: Melanie's also been at the at the foot of the ANFL. I bumped into you the Sydney match which kicked off the AFL season. Did you have fun? Did you love our great gun?
Speaker 18: I absolutely loved it. It was my first game, unsurprisingly, but it won't.
Speaker 1: Be my last. Yeah, it's fun the old Afel, isn't it. Jeeve swanned into town time. I also saw you DJing at my mount at Crown after the Grand Prix on Sunday that party looked fun? Was it wild?
Speaker 18: My goodness? Yeah, Like when I got there, things were just kicking off. For as a night progressed, it got pretty wild.
Speaker 5: What's on the set list? Did a Melanie Cee DJ? Gig?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 5: I do you know what?
Speaker 1: We mix it up?
Speaker 18: But I have a lot of fun using like Spice Girl songs but mixing them in. There's some great remixing. But I also love doing mashups. So sometimes I'll play, you know, a little bit of Wannabe, but we're kind of mix it into a little bit of Nirvana.
Speaker 1: And oh yeah, and do you still go by sporty spies? Because you still look very sporty. When I saw you DJing the other night, I was like, you are so fit. You look like you have an age today. How have you done that?
Speaker 18: Thank you very much. I work with some great professionals. What I do love keeping fit, and I just I don't think I'll ever stop.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 18: I think as you get older, you kind of you need to lean into that a little bit more. But it's great, you know, because we're so much more aware, aren't we of like nutrition and what's good for us fitness wise. I've been here in Australia. It's perfect. It's this outdoor lifestyle really suits me.
Speaker 1: I love that you still embrace the Spis girls, because so often you see like people who are in bands and then they move on to their solo career and they want to park it and they don't want any cross pollination. But you obviously still happily embrace that Spice girl's era, which by the way, was just my entire childhood. Like, I'm having a bit of a freak out that we're having this conversation right now because I dressed up as you and your girlfriends so many times in my childhood.
Speaker 18: Yeah, it's amazing, you know, and I think, you know, for all young artists. I think if you're lucky enough to be in a band that successful and then you move on to other things, you do want to distance yourself for a little while, and then you realize if you don't embrace where you especially you know, the Spice Girls. It's such an incredible legacy that now I'm just obviously so proud and always like to have a nud to sporty spice in the rest.
Speaker 2: Of the gang.
Speaker 5: Does the world have enough girl groups these days? I don't think they do it?
Speaker 1: It's k pop? Are the big girl bands?
Speaker 2: They say?
Speaker 18: Yeah, it's a time, isn't it in music? Because like you say, K pop is big. But other than that, we haven't got like you know, the boy and girl bands that were used to traditionally, like the the eighties, nineties and naughties.
Speaker 1: Any out there and we do for one, we should do one of those shows again where you do the auditions and put one together.
Speaker 5: What kind of judge are you? Melanie on the Voice Australia, do you think you know what?
Speaker 18: I don't want to sound like a I don't want to use a swear word on the eh, but I don't want to sound like a div as we were saying. I want to be authentic.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 18: TV isn't my natural place of work and I have to like just be like true to who I am. So I just try to be kind and honest and really reach out and try and mentor the people that I think I can really help.
Speaker 2: You know what, Australia is going to love you with that attitude, just like you know, you're not trying to be some showy TV person. Just want to get on there and be real. Hey, no, are you're a mum as well, just the one child I do.
Speaker 14: I have one.
Speaker 2: She's enough, damn and I got three. I was going to see if you wanted one of them. Is she she got the singing gene?
Speaker 16: Do you know what?
Speaker 18: She can sing? She's very musical, but she doesn't want to and probably for the best. She's so talented in so many ways. But yeah, performing isn't her thing.
Speaker 1: He still mates with the other Spots girls. Do you guys have like get togethers, like goals, night out?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: We do, you know.
Speaker 18: I mean sometimes we don't see each other as often as we'd like, but always in touch, always chatting about things, and yeah, and partying when we can.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you imagine if you're on that group chat, how fun melodic can you be? Kicking Lauren out after ten minutes? Just have the break style. That's nine messages.
Speaker 5: You said you used to dress up as the Spice girls.
Speaker 1: You and your girlfriends, they're good enough at sport to be sporty. I was always partial of my friend Alise was always sporty Spice. Always it was in demand playing sporty Spice. Tho when the girls dress up group, I like that.
Speaker 2: Hey you're here, for two months and then heading home.
Speaker 18: Yes, I'll be back to the UK. I'm just putting the finishing touches to a new album. Actually, ye're working on some of that here in Australia, which is really exciting. I've found some new while i've been here, so yeah, hopefully you be having some new music before the end of the year.
Speaker 1: Australian producers. We're seeing a lot of musicians come out to Australia and use Australian producers.
Speaker 2: Ready labs with Australian artists.
Speaker 18: I've done a bit of time in the studio with Don Dullan e Big and have found myself. There's a lot of Australia in my life currently and I'm loving it so good.
Speaker 2: It's great.
Speaker 1: I agree, and you know what, it is one of those things they say, never meet your heroes because they always disappoint, but that is not the case here. We will happily adopt you any day of the week.
Speaker 18: Thank you very much. I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Melanie say she is here for the Voice Australia. It is coming to seven and seven plus later in the year. Australia is going to bloody love you. Thanks so much for your time this morning.
Speaker 18: Thank you so much. I have a great day.
Speaker 2: Take day twenty two. Good morning everyone. I missed the hat videos.
Speaker 1: It wasn't that a fun thing to having your algorithm and.
Speaker 2: I would send them to each other.
Speaker 5: Two? Yeah it is.
Speaker 1: I miss Taylor Swift being.
Speaker 5: She'll be back. She will.
Speaker 2: Jace and Laura with your Clint's here as well. We're doing to thanks to our mates at Shell already expression on a little trip this weekend and heading already express you are, No, I'm just saying, if you are, you got.
Speaker 1: It all goods, delicious snacks, road trip snacks.
Speaker 5: I want to have a chat about a little trip I made yesterday on the recommendation of my great friend and colleague Lauren Phillips.
Speaker 1: Now I was nervous. You know when you recommend someone to someone else, whether it's or something a restaurant, it could be anything, hairdresser, whatever it is, and then you think, I don't know about you, But do you panic when the person goes, oh, book that restaurant you told me to and you're like and then you.
Speaker 2: Call them back and you're like, hey, look I know I said it's the best restaurant in the world. I had some bad nights.
Speaker 5: He too. You're like, how was it waiting waiting?
Speaker 1: Well, you don't hear.
Speaker 5: It was very good. It was very very good. Now the trip I made was to the doctor.
Speaker 1: Are you not really you've had some health You've had some dust issues.
Speaker 2: Every week, you're off seeing the doctor at the moment.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just needed a bit of a reset jo because it's well, it's busy, right, and you're my own fault. But I'm probably doing too much. So there's a there's a have you heard of the Vegas nerve and it gets on your nerves.
Speaker 1: You went to Vegas, you'd need to work on your Vegas nerve.
Speaker 5: So, without boring you with the details, basically, the the nervous system and the gut are intrinsically linked. Right, everything is connected to the game exactly it is it is, but including the Vegas nerve, which runs you've got.
Speaker 1: So the vaguel nerves carry signals between the brain, heart and digestive system. They're a key part of your parasympathetic nervous system.
Speaker 2: I reckon I got problems from a Vegas nerve?
Speaker 1: Then you do you need top of the list.
Speaker 5: So Lauren recommended me a a healer. Amazing because I initially rolled the eyes too.
Speaker 1: She's a Chinese herbalist. No, there's no there's no Tibetan gongs at this one. But I'll get him to that next. This is this is like entry level here.
Speaker 5: But among other things, she there was a consultation and a bit of an opportunity to reset.
Speaker 1: And don't you dare to tell anyone the name of this place because it is so hard location.
Speaker 2: What did they do to you?
Speaker 5: She is?
Speaker 2: Look at me and what did they do to you?
Speaker 5: What did she do to me?
Speaker 1: What did she do to you?
Speaker 5: Beautiful j I walked in and to kick things off, She's just like this angel.
Speaker 1: She's an angel. The first time I went there, I was in a bad way. It was about six years ago and someone recommended her and I walked in and she said, Lauren, how are you? And I bowled my eyes out.
Speaker 2: She would have been like Canceledeah.
Speaker 1: She's just very there's something about Laura. Yeah, she's beautiful.
Speaker 2: Can I say both of you two at the moment, how you've drunk the cooler?
Speaker 5: I know, and that's a fear, but.
Speaker 1: Trust me, what does what did she do?
Speaker 5: I did a little bit of acupuncture in some of my my pressure points. So in the what do you call this the webbing between the thumb and the index finger.
Speaker 1: Would they say, if you have a migrain or headaches, if you squeeze that it helps.
Speaker 5: I had it in my toes, that in my feet, and I also had it in my gut as well. Now this was the initial part of the consultation. After that she with her hands, her healing hands, not Conrad saul Jen.
Speaker 1: She started what about it?
Speaker 5: She started playing with my gut and I think she described it as untwisting my intestine.
Speaker 1: Oh, she untwisted your intestine.
Speaker 5: Can I tell you you?
Speaker 1: Could you feel the intestine twisting?
Speaker 5: It was one of the most magical feelings I remember my life.
Speaker 2: My sister with my little niece when she had gas problems. You'd see them almost pump the legs of a child.
Speaker 1: You do child's post?
Speaker 5: What do you mean the legs not child's post? Can you pump my legs?
Speaker 2: Well, that's what it sounds like she's doing to you, But no, I know she was.
Speaker 1: She wasn't pumping the legs.
Speaker 5: She manipulating the small and large intestine very gently.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Yeah, how much would you pay for this sort of serp?
Speaker 1: Wait until you see the herbs list is got to buy now.
Speaker 5: I bought some herbs?
Speaker 2: Do you buy them through hers? She getting kickback?
Speaker 1: Oh she's not a scammer.
Speaker 2: Don't you.
Speaker 1: Wash your mouth out. I hold those tiny little hands up at me. This woman is an angel.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying she's a scammer.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying you wait, all these people are going to call and want to know where she is. And I'm not telling any of you because I can't hardly get in it.
Speaker 5: Do you know what she's so? She could fix almost anybody how much? Look she was worth it two hundred, she's worth it. She's worrying to the investment over three hundred. And she said my vegas nerve was cooked four hundred.
Speaker 1: Is she fixing your vegas? Your vagal nerves?
Speaker 2: Just doing flights for a grand Vegas is manipulating my vegas nerve?
Speaker 5: She said, my left side was all.
Speaker 2: Over five hundred dollars for someone massage your tump.
Speaker 5: Put it.
Speaker 1: There is no price you can put on.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, you paid over, I'll say, is thankfully there was a private health insurance rebase.
Speaker 1: You gin healing.
Speaker 5: This is the anth This should be a walk inside you Ready.
Speaker 2: You paid over five hundred dollars somewhere.
Speaker 5: Your coming into the waiting room. Here should come time gen your next appointment here, ay appointment for clicks that.
Speaker 2: Away, bring your check book. Well, good morning everybody, and come near fraud. A little bit of rain around tops of twenty. Damn, she was windy yesterday.
Speaker 1: And you know what I did. I went to I went to the Dream after the show and there's like a great restaurant there, so I had lunch and then I did a little treatment. So it's like three o'clock.
Speaker 5: When I got home from what did it? Boots compression?
Speaker 1: A little red light led and then I got over light three point thirty, had a shower and I at four pm. Paul was away last night. I put my pajamas on and when it sat, I'm on the couch under a blanket and watched Drive to Survive in the pouring rain, and I was like, yes, this is leaving.
Speaker 8: Boy.
Speaker 2: I got stuck on Center Road. The rain was so heavy. Everyone was pulling to the side of the right.
Speaker 5: Couldn't keep it serious.
Speaker 2: It was heavy, boy. I had to bunk it down in the dumpling.
Speaker 1: Oh that's good luck.
Speaker 2: That's I was driving. I was driving five k and now going come on, rain hit Now.
Speaker 1: It is actually worth saying, please be careful on the roads this morning. I know when we're out and about around the town this morning this puddles and some flooding and I think that would be right across Melbourne, So please be careful driving this morning.
Speaker 2: Another wet night at the g God, the grass is going to be hurting after this. The pie has taken on the doggies tonight.
Speaker 1: I went to about a half time and it wasn't too bad. It was bad before and then they said the first quarter I think was okay. Second quarter wasn't too bad, and then they said it's going to get worse. Did you get bad?
Speaker 5: The rain not too bad, but sip a little bit. So the prilling Wood and the dogs tonight. The bulldogs, the Western Bulldogs changing their name tonight. Oh what do you mean to Footscray. They're going back to the future really, so it's one of the one hundred years Footscray their initial name. That's what they're doing tonight.
Speaker 2: Pies are coming off a good win from last week and then of course. Last night the Blues and the Hawks, the.
Speaker 7: Captain has the last say.
Speaker 2: In the Hollywood Hawks continue to win challenge coming up after a Nick and the Wizard Watson? Will it be in you? What the old wizard hats? Aren't she? I'm saying everyone wearing them in the stands.
Speaker 5: Oh, they're hot to go.
Speaker 2: We dropped one hundred and fifty on ours. Who we did to get here this morning? Yeah, as props, we're playing htt og o.
Speaker 1: The three of us. You're dressing up as wizards.
Speaker 2: We are guys. I want to talk about what you were doing when you were supposed to be working.
Speaker 1: Like as in people who say they work from home and then they really go to pluties and yeah movies.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, like you know, when my sister was here for the races and you got the entire producing team to put the phones on hold so we could find her a hair dressing appointment?
Speaker 1: What was she supposed to be working?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 2: We were oh oh.
Speaker 1: Oh, our team was supposed to be working. You now finding her a hairdresser?
Speaker 16: Yes?
Speaker 3: Were you really mad?
Speaker 5: We missed out on the work from home thing, didn't we? Because we still had to broadcast?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I would have loved to have worked from.
Speaker 2: Home thirteen twenty four to ten. What have you been doing when you were supposed to be working?
Speaker 5: Keep glean?
Speaker 1: You can employ Oh I heard about this guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this was flighting around nothing.
Speaker 2: No, this has been fighting around for last week or so. He might have seen it in the news. He won an unfair dismissal case despite the fact that he was working from home. Yes, when he was not supposed to be over four hundred k's away. Was it mum and dad's house.
Speaker 1: That's right, if you work from home, you can work from mom and dad's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he wasn't supposed to be working from home. He was supposed to be at a security meeting. Instead he was four hundred k's awa atmum and dad's house and secure his taskless People in normal jobs have like a taskless He completed none of them, yet he won the case. It's a lot of small to small print.
Speaker 1: I didn't get to on earth did win that case. I mean, they say the hardest thing about owning a business is managing the start, because everyone's just doing their.
Speaker 2: Own I feel like employees now are like therapists. Sorry, employers have to be therapists. So why are you feeling down today? Okay you anyway?
Speaker 1: No, that's good.
Speaker 5: I mean.
Speaker 2: I missed the old days, Jason. What my mum and dad ran a small business. If they had to run it the way it's run now, what business absolutely taken the piece and they would have gone bankrupt.
Speaker 5: It doesn't.
Speaker 1: But if you work for one of the big guys, what were you doing.
Speaker 2: Payments?
Speaker 5: I think Dutto wants to send everyone back. He wants to kill off work from home, as has Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Some people love working from home, and some people love it because they're not doing any work at home, that's the thing. And then when you get call, you just pretend you're working from you're actually a grocery store, or you're at the gym, or maybe you're on a beach.
Speaker 2: Somewhere in Thailand, and no one God I remember we are.
Speaker 1: Surely people would have gone on holidays and said they're working from home.
Speaker 2: When we're in Brisbane. My wife was working for the newspaper and she'd have to be on call during the day and we're out on the boat.
Speaker 5: Shed do it the newspaper? She's a journalist.
Speaker 2: Not really sure? And did she do it?
Speaker 5: The news placing ads.
Speaker 1: You were dating?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was your wife then yeah? No, no, no, we're dating. She did something in the office. Does everyone really know what their partner does at their job? Thank you? But we'd be out on the boat and I'd have to turn the engine off and would flow.
Speaker 1: Engine turn the ininet?
Speaker 5: Oh? No, the engine, the engine.
Speaker 1: Off because they don't want the newspaper. Boss and whatever areas she working.
Speaker 4: Where you can hear an engine?
Speaker 2: Turn the motor off?
Speaker 5: What do you do? By the way, can't hear? Can't your response over the engine?
Speaker 2: She doesn't know what her partner does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do. He solves everyone's problems, right, gotcha? In cleating mind, I keep causing problems, he keeps fixing.
Speaker 5: Was about to say, he's like your engine room.
Speaker 1: He's the engine room in our family.
Speaker 2: Swear Gabby, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 10: I think he is absolutely awesome.
Speaker 5: Before we start, I thank you, Gabby. We love you.
Speaker 2: Hey, Gabby, what were you doing when you were supposed to be working.
Speaker 10: I got a job at the water board in the early nineties, and I had a I only got the job because of my body. I think.
Speaker 1: Because of your body.
Speaker 10: Oh I looked really good back then. Way back then, I.
Speaker 5: Bet you do.
Speaker 1: Yes, So you got the job because you had a good read, you reckon?
Speaker 10: I think so because I got it was at the water Board. I was an administrative technical assistant for over two years. I don't know what I was meant to do at that job, but he used to send me to do my washing and at home I had two young kids and do all my shopping. And when we went out to work, I had a company car. When we went out to work, I just stood in the paddic and he used to give me a plain piece of paper and tell me to protect Tell everyone it's none of.
Speaker 1: The So you think he just gave you a job because you're a good looker, But there was no actual job for you to do.
Speaker 5: Give me a job to perf on me every day, and that's why that's why I got the job.
Speaker 1: Maybe we need a good looker.
Speaker 2: Well that's not on the that was.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't mind that if if they said were instead of being we're just going to do you washing, do you shop me knock yourselves that.
Speaker 2: Guys have a great time, but parade around the office every now and then. It look good. That's what he's after.
Speaker 1: No, I should to stand in a paddock with an.
Speaker 2: Empty piece of that was getting grim made.
Speaker 1: Doing in a paddic. When she worked at the water Board.
Speaker 2: I was scared to us, to be honest, so I didn't know where the car was.
Speaker 1: Water Board do you think.
Speaker 5: You know like water It's what what the water companies used to be back in the day. Standing Gabby had a like El macpherson and that's.
Speaker 2: Different to water boarning very good, very different. Just checking Charlie X e X. Good morning Melbourne. It is a three past eight. You're on the air with jas Lauren Clints here as well. We're talking after a what Nick the Wizard Watson's going to be in?
Speaker 5: And then god, what's wrong? I know he's just.
Speaker 1: Marched in, just walked in with an armful his arms full of wizard AT's saying, Nick the Wizard Watson's about to walk in. Everyone on and you look ridiculous and Clint just said no, And you look like you're about to burst.
Speaker 5: Into You look like the witch from Wicked.
Speaker 1: You look a bit like Zorrow in your.
Speaker 13: Sorrow.
Speaker 2: Brady, out of curiosity, how much did you drop on hats yesterday cost? How many did you buy?
Speaker 4: Eight of us.
Speaker 2: So everyone's wizards.
Speaker 12: Everyone's got a hat.
Speaker 1: You look so ridiculous. I can not I love this whole thing with everyone wearing their wizard hats.
Speaker 5: Do you do? Do you do kids parties?
Speaker 1: Do you know you wouldn't be allowed to.
Speaker 5: Kid entertainer? Were you really? What were you at a m F?
Speaker 14: What?
Speaker 5: What did? What sort of characters did you play?
Speaker 4: I did all sorts of play games.
Speaker 5: Sounds we never used to wrestle. What do you mean you wrestled the kids or with the other staff.
Speaker 12: No, with the kids.
Speaker 2: You can't wrestle the children.
Speaker 4: And I used to get requested more than any other.
Speaker 1: Well, you look like Captain feather Sword in that hat, so I'm not surprised.
Speaker 5: Don't do that.
Speaker 2: I like Captain.
Speaker 5: We'll contemplate putting the hats on with I can't believe.
Speaker 2: I'd like to book The guy wrestled my five year old last year for his sixth birthday.
Speaker 1: But he sounds weird now. But we used to wrestle.
Speaker 14: One question five thousand dollars, Lawrence, five thousand dollar questions.
Speaker 2: I remember we met one of these old bosses from AMF when we were out handshaking last year.
Speaker 1: He had some bad nicknames, had some terrible nickname. Let's not bring it up. Let's see the five thousand dollars question, Champ, shall we Okay, he's got lost?
Speaker 2: Then, hey guys, the dinosaurs are coming. Prepared to be amazed as a life like dinosaurs, stomp raw and move right before your eyes. Jurassic on Earth, tappening from March twenty eight to April twenty nine at Corfield Racecourse. Let's go to the phone.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Emma in Rosanna. Good morning, Good morning cheese. It was tough to get to this morning, Emma, but you are the chosen one. Congratulations. I believe you want to play for five thousand dollars?
Speaker 5: Is that right?
Speaker 8: I do?
Speaker 1: I'm sare though, if you want to, what would you do with the cash?
Speaker 10: Build new furniture?
Speaker 5: Furniture?
Speaker 2: How do you how do you normally go playing in the car?
Speaker 10: It's not great?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right?
Speaker 1: Am I sure you want the five thousand, not the five hundred.
Speaker 10: No, I do hote, I'll get it.
Speaker 2: Five thousand dollars. Okay, now this works. You are about to here a question you will have three seconds to answer. Can I make a suggestion if you don't know?
Speaker 14: Yes?
Speaker 5: Is that the question we're going with that? I can see that it's a poor.
Speaker 2: No no, no no, but but it's guessable.
Speaker 5: It's guessable if within a range of one hundred and fifty.
Speaker 2: But it doesn't sound super young.
Speaker 5: Hint.
Speaker 1: No, I think it should. I think that I think we should make it a bit easier.
Speaker 5: How do we make it easier?
Speaker 2: Emma? Can I ask you? Do you mind me asking how old you are? Okay, that's on.
Speaker 14: You, though.
Speaker 5: Lauren Lawren's got idea we're allowed to change the game.
Speaker 1: I think you give the question.
Speaker 5: It's a good ideas Friday.
Speaker 2: Sorry, look at.
Speaker 1: Look at our executive producer and his shaking his head ferociously.
Speaker 5: Sorrow out there.
Speaker 1: You can't change the rules? Are you with the fun guy at a MF? Now you are the fun police.
Speaker 2: He's not allowed to wrestle the stuff. Okay, Emma, here we go for five thousand dollars. Remember if you don't know, I guess what.
Speaker 4: Year did the Sydney Opera House officially open?
Speaker 13: Three two.
Speaker 1: Nineteen fifty?
Speaker 2: Did you say, yeah, I don't know, nineteen seventy three.
Speaker 1: That's a terrible question. I was going to say, give her a ten year grace periods. I said the.
Speaker 5: Seventeen give the fifty dollars question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's give her a dollar question.
Speaker 5: Sorry, that's too hard, I I agree. Okay, do I have to say the question.
Speaker 2: I've got the question here, I've got the question.
Speaker 1: Okay for fifty bucks?
Speaker 2: What fifty or five hundred fifty?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 5: Wait, okay, here we go. You get it wrong. You are asked five hundreds in.
Speaker 13: The Matrix trilogy, what color is the pill that represents the truth?
Speaker 6: Three?
Speaker 16: Two?
Speaker 1: That was so easy. It was either red or blue. She had fifty. Do you hate the matrix?
Speaker 2: You better love it now it's just got your five hundred.
Speaker 1: Dollars matrix, the red pill or the blue pill?
Speaker 2: No worries, have a great end. We will play again.
Speaker 5: Didn't that make you feel good? Jason? It does?
Speaker 1: Still the meeting I'm not going to because he lost control in the word of words of Teddy Swims.
Speaker 3: Sing it.
Speaker 1: I'm not singing.
Speaker 5: You know that yourself into this. You've got to get yourself out of it.
Speaker 2: God, Well, good morning, and welcome me you Friday. We've got a big hour coming up later on this hour, Melanie see spice Girl Sporty sparses on the air with us. Also, we've got details the world laugh. You can join us for gather round. We are going on a family holiday and you can be a part of it. But first we need to talk about last night.
Speaker 5: The captain has the last So.
Speaker 7: In the Hollywood Hawks continue to win, challenge st a bit of a fright.
Speaker 2: A four points a game and joining a semi fresh from last night at the g Very fresh, Nick though, was it what's in? Good morning?
Speaker 12: Good morning, morning guys. Thanks for having me mate, Well done, well done. It was a very good win.
Speaker 8: We knew they were going to bring the fight, but I feel like us boy showed the fight back better.
Speaker 5: Nick was just telling me about his night last night post the MCG. You didn't get much sleep or you don't tend to sleep after a match?
Speaker 8: Nah, the body was aching in bed, tossing, and turn didn't get to sleep till about two o'clock.
Speaker 1: Which one do you get out of the MCG after a night game like ten thirty?
Speaker 8: Yeah, you have your meetings of the after win. You get out later because all the families in the rooms and whatnot.
Speaker 1: So when you don't win, does no one come and visit you.
Speaker 8: The rooms are a bit dead, Yeah, all the families in the room. You get friends around, so you hang around for a bit longer, have.
Speaker 12: A beer and whatnot.
Speaker 1: So you can have a beer after the game.
Speaker 8: It depends on your break. If you have a more than a seven day break, you can more than that, which is.
Speaker 1: Good Thursday nights a light let's let them live.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, it's a beer.
Speaker 2: It's not let's go No, it's.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 13: And how do you so?
Speaker 1: Then you don't sleep very well? And how do you pull up then? Like it's early this morning to be after a late night game, but if you didn't get much sleep, were you up and about this morning?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, my body clock cooks me, to be honest, I'm still up at seven o'clock. And yeah, I woke up at actually six this morning and just couldn't go back to sleep. You still feel very like like the game's just finished. And yeah, I mean it's every game. I'm like that in bed, just tossing and turning and waiting up early as well. It's annoying, but I'll get my sleeve.
Speaker 2: He's twenty, need to.
Speaker 5: Be twenty again?
Speaker 1: Were you too old enough? To be his father.
Speaker 5: We might be he could be dead. We could be he's dead.
Speaker 1: No, he's got too much.
Speaker 2: His daddy is. Nick the Wizard Watson's on the air with us this morning. We're going to come back and chat more Hawks. Lauren, you forgot your hat.
Speaker 1: Our executive producer went and I don't know if he did. He sent someone to go and get Wizard hats. And I love it, right, I love seeing all the Hawks fans. They cut to the cheer squad and these like these big tough men in their wisdom.
Speaker 8: It's I mean, it's a part of the game. It brings the energy to the crowd. And those ones are pretty big up to be honest.
Speaker 5: You're ridiculous.
Speaker 12: Thank you going to the Hawk shop and.
Speaker 1: Hawks, where did you guys try to get these?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, where'd you get out?
Speaker 4: A costume shop in Huntingdale.
Speaker 1: Should have gone to the Hawks shop.
Speaker 2: Nick the Wizard Watson for the Hollywood Hawks is on the air with us more after Meeker Grace Kelly on Nova. You are on the air with Jason Lauren Clints here as well, and so is this man kick for the Wizard. Just to still get a wizard Nikki Neck the Wizard Watson is here from Hawthorne. Nice win last night over the Blues. Mate, What a year and a bit you have had. So last year was your first year at the Hawks.
Speaker 12: Yeah, correct, that's good.
Speaker 5: So where'd you grow up? What area?
Speaker 2: Ringwood?
Speaker 5: Ringwood? So you're an Eastern Suburbs boy.
Speaker 12: My juniors at East Ringwood and.
Speaker 2: You look like a Ringwood boy with that.
Speaker 1: He's wearing.
Speaker 5: And you were just telling us in the off air that who'd you back for Collingwood?
Speaker 8: So had no option in growing up supported Collingwood was at the twenty ten Grand Final, which was good, and saw the Grand Final in twenty twenty three as well.
Speaker 1: And so then because my dad is like mad Tyger supporter, and I still think if my brother got drafted to Collingwood, he's got two left feet, so it was never going to happen. If he did get drafted to Colinrid, I don't think my dad had changed teams. He'd be like, no way, has your whole family shifted across to the Hawks? Are they all still stubborn Pis supporters?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: It was funny last year they were still fifty to fifty at the start of the last year until we started winning. Yeah, would have gone down. So they quickly switched out, which wasn't happy about. But no, they're fully Hawthorne.
Speaker 2: Now, well maybe you got three from three so far, so I think you've secured them as supporters this year.
Speaker 12: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 5: What's it like, Nick? I mean, do you pinch yourself? You know, you're playing footy for the Hawks who are going beautifully, but in front of what what was he last night? Seventy thousand there?
Speaker 12: I think it just fell short because of the Yeah it was, yeah, sixty odds.
Speaker 5: What's it like for you who's a kid from Ringers.
Speaker 2: Also keep in mind this time last year you're playing your first game.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I do pinch myself.
Speaker 8: It's you sort of get caught up in the moment pre game and just have a look around at the crowd and just take it all in.
Speaker 5: And I love those.
Speaker 8: I love the big type games and all the big crowds. It's desperately brings the energy. And yeah, I mean like haven't played like Gunsten and Bruce there that have played in three Grand finals.
Speaker 12: The old Yeah, the oldiest, the elderly, and.
Speaker 2: They're allowed to part closer to the door, so they've got less of a walk for training.
Speaker 12: Um oh, they go on the ground. Actually, there's.
Speaker 6: Nick.
Speaker 1: You are only twenty and you obviously watched a lot of forty. You're a footy fan growing up. Have you come up against or played with like someone who you idolize or is your hero and all of a sudden you're running around the MCG either with or against them.
Speaker 12: Yes, obviously, Collingwood man, I love Dane Swan.
Speaker 8: Didn't get to play against Dane Swan unfortunately, but Scott Pennerbury was another big one. I watched him going up and he was a star and I got to play against him last year and we smacked Collingland.
Speaker 1: Were you just so smug about that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I was.
Speaker 12: I loved it.
Speaker 8: But yeah, obviously playing against like the likes of Bond and Pali, stars of the unreal that's cool.
Speaker 2: I love.
Speaker 1: We've got one of my heroes coming up on the show soon. Melanie C from The Spice Girls. You probably weren't even born when the Spice Girls.
Speaker 5: Do you know?
Speaker 12: The Spice Girls could not tell you. I don't watch movie I don't watch movies.
Speaker 1: Girls like the greatest girl band of all time.
Speaker 5: You could We're so old play a bit of spice girls.
Speaker 2: You haven't hear this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the SP's the spiciest. They did do a movie. They did do it, so you're forgiven.
Speaker 1: You should watch. It's cultural. It's good. It's it's a real like coming of age.
Speaker 5: Films cultural for a boy from Ringland.
Speaker 2: I also love that. Nick's like, yeah, it was great to play against my heroes doing that sport. And you're like, yeah, I'm about to meet mine. You say that like you're about to embark on world wide too with.
Speaker 1: A girl band, Like, oh, you know you're playing with them. I'm just like seeing it through.
Speaker 2: Where did the wizard thing come from?
Speaker 12: I reckon I was when I was sixteen.
Speaker 8: Cal Toomey sort of brought it up coming to my school footy games and he sort of brought up.
Speaker 12: Didn't catch on until really under an engineer, so.
Speaker 5: Cal from who is a journalist from JFL dot com and a bit of a he's got a knife for the draft.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so yeah, he brought it up when I was younger. I didn't really catch on and then sort of blew off in my first year.
Speaker 1: To be honest, it's so good, Like no one else has it un dressed up as them in the stand so the other.
Speaker 5: Players with jealous creates the magic in the forward line.
Speaker 1: I like, I said, I love seeing that she squat all in their wizards.
Speaker 5: Come on, you got yeah on my hat?
Speaker 1: Let's put them on.
Speaker 5: Okay, how how how do we look elite?
Speaker 2: Elite so you can't get you can get him from the Hawk show.
Speaker 8: In my head it's got Watson thirty four imprinted on the top of We got the pov ones.
Speaker 1: Wait, why didn't we get the whole look out.
Speaker 5: One hundred dollars on them?
Speaker 2: Where'd you drive to again to get him?
Speaker 4: Costume shopping? Hunting Dale shop, Bro just down the road, Bro.
Speaker 1: We love the Hawk shop.
Speaker 4: I thought they looked better.
Speaker 2: Oh no, he doesn't have his number on that.
Speaker 1: We'll get We'll get some proper ones.
Speaker 5: We'll see you next week as well. Come in, come and say to day good luck and it's g w S.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 12: Will be a good game, hopefully it's still.
Speaker 5: Full rounder forty to get through.
Speaker 2: That's why Hawks are on top of the ladder.
Speaker 1: We should go to a Hawk game. Yeah, you be the ones with the We don't match everybody.
Speaker 5: Do your family have wizard? Hurts. No, they do okay with.
Speaker 12: Enough after the game.
Speaker 2: Imagine Dad roaming the dressing room.
Speaker 1: Mark, so you're saying every time you come in you don't want to swearing a wizard hat. You guys family Brodie, We'll just make our boss to.
Speaker 2: Ket the receipt, Brady, we need to return. It is just going on. Twenty nine past day. Congrats again last night we.
Speaker 5: Seen Next Way.
Speaker 12: Thanks guys, Wanning Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Twenty four to nine. This is number one hundred. You're on the air with Jase and Lauren packed the puncher if you hadn't watched the Pies tonight at the g tops of twenty today, she was humid yesterday afternoon.
Speaker 1: It was very humid in the rain.
Speaker 5: Hain bomb was extraordinary. Oh yes, what about six quarter past six?
Speaker 2: I was sitting up for a pool party and checked the radio show yesterday morning?
Speaker 9: Did it?
Speaker 1: But that's pretty good.
Speaker 2: It's what a couple of years on All weekend Weather.
Speaker 5: We'll do for you.
Speaker 1: It really teaches you how to read the bomb up properly.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, Hey guys, what we've got an announcement.
Speaker 2: Who's ready?
Speaker 6: Ah?
Speaker 2: You, who's ready for a family holiday?
Speaker 4: Get in on all the twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: AFL gather round in South Australia have to offer. It's a festival of footy and South Australia is ready because we gather rounds to AFL.
Speaker 13: Jason Lawrence Jes.
Speaker 2: Won't you take me to gather around? I want to take me too, Hey, headed South Australia this time last.
Speaker 1: Year we had work to gather around.
Speaker 4: Is awesome.
Speaker 2: We love Adelaide, we love the footy and we're combining them.
Speaker 5: So here's the go.
Speaker 2: We are doing a family trip. We're taking over a place, show trip, show trip. Yes, we call everyone who listens to this show part of our dysfunctional family. So sort of a little family holiday.
Speaker 5: And we got a plane.
Speaker 2: We've got a plane. We've got to come. We've got tickets to the games. You can join us in Adelaide. We're going to go to the Friday night Piees v. Swan's game. There's the Blues and West Coast on Saturday as well. If you would like to come, here's how it works.
Speaker 1: Yes, we want to take you with us. Clint, that's going to get so annoying.
Speaker 2: You've gone early again.
Speaker 5: We got a little bubble you.
Speaker 1: On what I meant to sound like a siren.
Speaker 5: Guys, that sounds exactly.
Speaker 1: Like does he sound like the MCG to you? I don't get the clown car?
Speaker 5: Three seconds left, two seconds left, one second calling?
Speaker 2: When did you, Brody? Did you get something like two horns at the same shop because the wizard.
Speaker 4: Ats the costume shop and Huntingdale was the clown horn?
Speaker 5: Did they at least do you some sort of value meal?
Speaker 1: These are supposed to sound like MCG sirens by the late Oval sirens. May imagine.
Speaker 2: That's the fun I don't want to compare.
Speaker 1: And it's the ANZAC day game. It's a really poignant moment here at the MCG. The teams are taking their sport. Well, there we go in the game started. That's shocking.
Speaker 2: I like them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think you've done well, Brody.
Speaker 2: Think that great?
Speaker 5: And okay, what what are we using the horns for?
Speaker 2: All right? How this works is not today? It starts Monday, right on Monday, any time through the show, and I mean any time because I'm not going to be aware of when these two are going to do it. One of one of them will sound their horn and when you hear it, you give us a ring if you are the chosen caller. Boom, you got a seat on the plane.
Speaker 1: It's really an excellent way for us to interrupt each other's stories that we find boring.
Speaker 5: We are the horny one, We are the horns horn dogs. The horn dogs.
Speaker 1: Give us a ringround dress rehearsal to a dress rehearsal. So can you tell a story about your kids again?
Speaker 5: Talk about in the pool or something, just for something different situation in my house.
Speaker 2: I had a situation in my place where the we're in the pool.
Speaker 5: With the kids.
Speaker 1: Call now Melbourne from hearing the story, we're all going to Adelaide.
Speaker 5: Not yet, you got another one for another, get another one for us?
Speaker 1: So my wife, how many times don't you use it during the show?
Speaker 2: Not yet yet.
Speaker 1: Day, I'm just wondering. I don't know if anyone's going to want to come with us because it means they've got to sit on the plane with you.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm feeling targeted.
Speaker 1: You can't go on holidays because you can't sit still.
Speaker 2: It is quite a long.
Speaker 3: But you can take from.
Speaker 1: From wander up and down the aisle.
Speaker 2: I'm going to be on the news and you'll.
Speaker 1: Have one of these on the plane. More snacks please.
Speaker 2: That'll get that'll get their attention from the car.
Speaker 1: All right, so we might we might improve the horns by.
Speaker 2: Make sure you are listening as we yet to gather around. Your chance to come and enjoy us out Australia with us, We're going to have an absolute cracking time.
Speaker 3: There any fun?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we're all at the hotel together.
Speaker 1: No, I've asked to stay somewhere separate. You use your separate to with me.
Speaker 5: Thank you him?
Speaker 2: Okay, so most of us are at the hotel together.
Speaker 5: You're at the caravan park.
Speaker 2: You're on the same right.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm putting you.
Speaker 5: On the bus the cargo home.
Speaker 13: On the bus.
Speaker 2: Monday morning, we're gonna offload our first trip jet with us together. Around you are on the air with Jason Lauren Clinton as well. We're doing a thanks to shell Ready Express. You're listening to Nova.
Speaker 5: I love that man.
Speaker 2: Teddy is coming back to Melbourne's bringings. I've tried everything but therapy too to run over arena.
Speaker 3: What a boy?
Speaker 2: Thursday, twenty third of October tickets are on sale this Monday at eleven am. You can head to Frontier Touring dot Com to score them. But you know what, Brooke and Clyde, you don't have to worry about that. We're gonna get hook out with some tickets.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, oh my god, Brooks, you love Teddy? Yes, I do. He's so good, isn't he? And he loves Australia. He loves coming here state.
Speaker 2: The girlfriend for girls, not out, girls gone wrong.
Speaker 1: Have a great time, Brook I'm going to Big Barn steal to get tickets to that show. Oh yeah, he's my fate.
Speaker 2: Yep. He will be a dad by then, he will, he will be.
Speaker 1: I think his baby's due in about three months.
Speaker 2: You know what, Teddy's this sort of ass. I could see him doing the entire concert while wearing a baby beyond.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, the kids, you're taking like a fine from the hangover.
Speaker 3: He would.
Speaker 2: Let's get him a satchel. Hey, guys, that is it. We're getting out of here.
Speaker 12: Thank you for being.
Speaker 2: Thanks joining us for the weake Melbourne A.
Speaker 1: What's everyone doing this weekend? I'm so excited about my plans.
Speaker 5: I've hit all can you show?
Speaker 1: Clint parl arms went off at three thirty this morning, so we're tired. But I've got to go and rest because tonight, I am going to Disney in concert with the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra. That's all and I I'm so excited. It's ms O the Orchestra with like actual proper singers all the Disney bangs at the Arts Center Melbourne.
Speaker 17: One of my.
Speaker 5: What's her name who joined us on the show got a while back, what's name? Lovely lady?
Speaker 1: What's her name? A man not mum for them sons Amy Man for his performance. And then tomorrow I'm saying du a leper and keiter Alexander supporting her army.
Speaker 2: Because going out so cultural? You are?
Speaker 1: You are to the arts this week?
Speaker 5: Your arts? What are you doing?
Speaker 1: Please? You're off to the golf.
Speaker 5: I'm heading to the Capitol Golf Club to host a function nice and then to Sydney.
Speaker 1: Capitol Golf Club. Is that is invite only? How did you get let well?
Speaker 5: Are you caddying for some dress up?
Speaker 1: You're for a suit.
Speaker 5: It's Australian Golf Foundation, Rah.
Speaker 1: Rah go golf. What are you doing? You got athletics, you got.
Speaker 5: The little athletics. Yes, next day you should have a craw shout.
Speaker 1: Out to all the kids running in the running races.
Speaker 5: So underfoot.
Speaker 1: What are your two kids running?
Speaker 2: They're finishing with the eight hundred meters at the end.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who's in that?
Speaker 2: How do you in? Felix?
Speaker 5: I guess are you not? If?
Speaker 1: No, if you're athletics kind of not every kid girls, every race.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've got the schedule. I think I'm helping with.
Speaker 3: There you are, Marshall.
Speaker 2: Well, normally I'm just there to pick them up, but sometimes they drag you in. They're like, Jase, can you grab it? Take make sure? Just measure how long the discuss one? Yeah, now I don't like sand I'll do this because and then head to the beginning. What surprised tonight? Hotel great spot.
Speaker 1: I have a good work down there and seeing Melbourne.
Speaker 5: Jab to see you Monday.
Speaker 8: Bye.
Speaker 13: I believe it what I say, Lauren, Lauren wake up feeling good?
Speaker 1: Number one hundred Lauren follow them on socials now
Speaker 7: M