Speaker 1: I can see this guying where from the Hollywood Nick the Wizard Watson, Hello, you're a hot air balloon boy.
Speaker 2: Definitely not.
Speaker 3: Really have you never done that?
Speaker 4: Like we went to gather arounds and there are all these people sitting on the roof of watching the football and I was like, why would you ever want to do that?
Speaker 2: That is very scary. I would never do that.
Speaker 1: We might se him on the diving board down at Well.
Speaker 5: He's into the fads though, because he was just saying off the air that he did salt therapy like Lauren and I do ye.
Speaker 2: Do you enjoy it? Yeah? It was different.
Speaker 6: I was laughing halfway through a mate that I went with and he was Yeah, he was loving it, but it was different.
Speaker 2: It's just in the room and basically.
Speaker 7: What fads do you love? What do you do things?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: We were God, I like to go like.
Speaker 2: You know, project moods and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like a place you go ice bars on, relaxed.
Speaker 7: But you're not like you're not lighting incense and candles.
Speaker 2: Nah, definitely not.
Speaker 3: Are you into psydekicks or anything like that?
Speaker 2: Nah?
Speaker 8: Definitely imagine going over to Nick's place there the tarot carts laid out of the.
Speaker 4: Corystals on the bedside table.
Speaker 2: Not for you, not me one bit.
Speaker 7: Hey, you got a question for big boy over here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought i'd ask you about your footy game. How'd you pull up?
Speaker 6: And I saw a few years it's pretty funny. Crack a crack you can on the sideline?
Speaker 3: He did? He actually did. Okay, I don't think the entire game was legal, Nick.
Speaker 7: To be fair, it was the.
Speaker 8: Dad's football match last weekend, Nicol Dad's Nick Riewolt was playing.
Speaker 1: He looked in good.
Speaker 5: He just shirt tucked in answer the boys question.
Speaker 1: Yes, I did a can at the end of the third quarter. Yes, I'm in pain.
Speaker 8: Yes, I'm covered in bruises, and I've got a newfound respect for what you do.
Speaker 2: Was that your last game?
Speaker 7: Yes, he's comparing himself to.
Speaker 3: The that's embarrassing.
Speaker 4: Did you see when he got the free kick, knick kick he got. What happened was someone accidentally pushed him in the back, which forced him to tackle his own player, and then he got a free kick, and then he didn't know what to do with it, so he just ran up and.
Speaker 3: Down on the spot and then handled it to the opposition.
Speaker 2: Nervous.
Speaker 1: I was also looking the wrong direction.
Speaker 3: You're facing the wrong way. I didn't know where the goals were.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize the game stops for me to take the free kick.
Speaker 2: And so surely he've watched it.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, but I just.
Speaker 8: I was caught up in the moment, and then the minute I started moving, obviously play on came into.
Speaker 1: It, he said.
Speaker 5: The opposition then turned over Jason's turnover and it resulted in a goal to Jason's team.
Speaker 7: So we're counting it a cigar now, Nick, have.
Speaker 4: You ever got disoriented on the field and wondered which direction you're kicking?
Speaker 2: No, I haven't yet.
Speaker 6: There's been a few minutes in the AFL where there has been, so it's prett embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Hopefully it never happens to me.
Speaker 8: Have you ever had anything embarrassing happened out there where you're like, oh.
Speaker 3: Your pants have been pulled down?
Speaker 7: Not like that embarrassment showed?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, a little tiger came.
Speaker 2: Yeah remember that around.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's right.
Speaker 7: Now he's got a bonds really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's funny, it works, Nick Priz. Last night they were in good form. Do you watch it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were a very good form.
Speaker 6: It was I thought I thought it might happen, just because there was stuff that they've copped the last month. They're a good side and they they're on top of the ladder for a reason for most of the year, So a lot of finals experience.
Speaker 5: Does that go to show how different September is because it is a it's a different ball game. I mean, you can finish on top of the ladder like the Crows did, but once you step into a finals, you know finals like atmosphere, the game changes.
Speaker 7: Do you since that?
Speaker 6: Yeah, definitely in the finals experience from like steel side bottom and stuff. I really showed last night like you had got twenty and three and really got ahead in that quarter. So yeah, the finals experience does helping us. Yeah, obviously a different level and it was good to experience a bit of that last year.
Speaker 8: So now the Crows will play the winner of Porks and GWS.
Speaker 5: Yeah right, and that'll be in Adelaide.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, they'll host another.
Speaker 3: Okay, now now you go away Nick today today.
Speaker 5: Yeah, before you do, I need ah, this is funny. This is so I'm flying to Sydney tonight because I'm hosting the Today Show.
Speaker 7: But also I'm heading to your match. I'm sure you're feeling very privileged.
Speaker 3: Are you going to We're just going to go and drink beers on the sidelight.
Speaker 1: The world media is just sitting on home bush for this. Yeah right, But.
Speaker 5: I had to do a preview tonight from Sydney Harbor. So just about your match, just where they'll cross to you on the news, Jones will cross to you, Clint. How's the match looking? You will have just trained, because I believe you're training at Giants Stadium this afternoon.
Speaker 2: You're having a little run.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Now just think.
Speaker 5: To the match tomorrow, Nick, I mean it's a big occasion for the Hawks. Why are the Hawks ready to top all the Giants?
Speaker 7: And how are you going to do it? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I mean we're in pretty good form, I would say, and the Giants are in good form as well. But I feel like we've got that experience with Gunners and Bruce coming up as well where we can really get to get the ball going and hopefully we have a few Hawks fans down there.
Speaker 2: Over there as well, which would be good. So who knows.
Speaker 6: Really, it's as you said, finals is a different experience, So who knows how the ball is going to go. And but I feel like we're all prepared and ready, and Sam's given us a good clip this week to get us ready and get us going for the game and stop recording.
Speaker 3: Just asking that question tonight, it's pretty good. You ask a second.
Speaker 4: One, just in case, click, just in case they don't that one another question?
Speaker 7: Give him a clip? What did is say?
Speaker 3: And we won't say anything.
Speaker 2: I heard the not not a clip.
Speaker 7: It was just like a yeah.
Speaker 6: He showed a video throughout the week, just just a high video of all the highlights around the year.
Speaker 2: And then his own highlights, his own our highlights from the year. So he showed that and was getting us, yeah, ready to go.
Speaker 1: I can go. The other news clip, the first one, Yeah.
Speaker 4: So hang on, have we just recorded something for your Channel nine news tonight.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Basically Clint was even practicing the story before grabbing highlighter like the news mic.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, don't, Tony Jones throws to Clinton.
Speaker 4: I was watching the Channel nine news the other night, clean it was absolute dogs bricks. A Lisha and Tom Steifet were trying to read the news and then they couldn't get their story up so then they threw to Tony who then tried to throw to Tom Mitchell what's his name? To Tom Morris who wasn't there either, And I was just like, get Clinton the news, Get Clinton.
Speaker 1: Our boy needs a day off.
Speaker 7: Good luck, mate, good luck. We need as many Victorians still standing. Yeah, I'd love to see it. I'd love to see it. Collingwood Hawthorne, Granny.
Speaker 1: Have you played in finals before?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Last year?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Right, don't use that grab on the news.
Speaker 4: Jason Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials