Speaker 1: I'm sorry to tear up the rundown. Tear up the rundown.
Speaker 2: Things are spiraled wildly out of hand during the break if you're just joining us, Clint made a discovery or brought up brought up a memory last break?
Speaker 3: What about that beautiful dip that used to become in the loaf of bread? Do you remember that our parents used to make it like a.
Speaker 1: Cobble stuff? You screamed.
Speaker 2: You know if anyone was going to be ringcarnade to something, you'd come back as a cob.
Speaker 4: Nah.
Speaker 1: Phone lines have lit up, they have.
Speaker 4: I don't know you guys, there's.
Speaker 1: One you're getting DM.
Speaker 5: I got one message from my friend m Pelicano who said to me, No, what Clint's describing sounds disgusting. You need the yummiest cobblo resip. It's Italian stuff. It's Ballada's meat with laid tomatoes and parmesan.
Speaker 4: I mean that I can get.
Speaker 3: Around regardless of how you have your cobblo. It's no, it's nostalgia, Lauren. And the only way to figure out which cob loaf is best is.
Speaker 2: Due Melbourne's best cob life. No, I'm not doing that, So people are bringing three and good morning.
Speaker 4: Good morning and from curran Burrough.
Speaker 1: What do you got for us?
Speaker 6: I make a finished cobloa that my Auntie Phillips, or as Laren would know her Nanna Maybors taught me how to.
Speaker 5: Make, as in my grandmother, Yeah, who's this?
Speaker 6: And as in your dad's god daughter?
Speaker 4: Did my family eat cobbloaf?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 6: I'm pretty sure you would have.
Speaker 7: I would like.
Speaker 1: And just quickly, what's in your coup loaf?
Speaker 4: What's it?
Speaker 6: A Shinich cople brother mayonnaise, A little bit of cream and bring vegetable suit me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're right, and it sounds horrific, but if that was mind Nanimavis's recipe, then it must be good.
Speaker 6: It is absolutely great.
Speaker 1: You need to try for it all the time.
Speaker 4: Are you still making it in the year twenty twenty six and.
Speaker 6: Still making it? Levina? And I recently had a coblast night.
Speaker 4: How was the bolonnaise one?
Speaker 6: Well, it's just like normal thoughts, only that you're hollowed out a cobble oap and put it in there.
Speaker 4: So do you need a special loaf of bread to do this?
Speaker 1: What's the type of bread that's actually.
Speaker 4: The cob life is the type of bread.
Speaker 6: And coblo Yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, well guess what ange tomorrow We're not having a cob life night. We're having a cob loafe breakfast.
Speaker 2: A special one off Melbourne's best. We found Melbourne's best top chip, Melbourn's best scrolls.
Speaker 5: It has got to be Melbourne's best homemade cobbler. You can't buy it from a shop.
Speaker 1: No, no, no. We are looking for people right now who are willing to make their cobbloafe and bring it in tomorrow. Fantastic. Three of them, three of them? What's wrong?
Speaker 4: I'm not no, I'm not interested.
Speaker 1: But it's in the bloode. You're willing to eat people's cobloa.
Speaker 4: I don't want to eat any con You like the sound of it, You don't like?
Speaker 1: Oh you don't want to eat stranger's food.
Speaker 3: What if they told you they serve it at Mason Batard.
Speaker 2: They don't.
Speaker 4: I've had that menu.
Speaker 1: People calling, yes.
Speaker 4: Four ten about the cobbler.
Speaker 1: Are you willing to make your cobbloaf and be a part of Melbourne?
Speaker 4: They make it here so everyone gets the same facility, your.
Speaker 1: Pre mate, and then you can bake it here, chuck it in the oven? You ever get the oven going here? Thirteen twenty four tens It.
Speaker 4: Just sounds repulse it people's look at them.
Speaker 5: I love cop Melbourne that doesn't like cobblow from back me Up, but it looks foul.
Speaker 2: Town third eight, twenty four to ten Melbourne's Best cob Life Bring it on.
Speaker 1: This is the weekend. Tomorrow we eat cobb Loafe, Good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 2: That is the weekend. And Starboy, it is just go on two to nine. We are doing it thanks to our mates at Shella already express and I must say we've given away some amazing prizes on this show. People have called for some very big topics, but nothing has fired up the phones like cobb Life.
Speaker 4: Okay, surely there's someone out there who like me.
Speaker 1: No, Lauren, don't try one doesn't like I. Try to talk this thing down.
Speaker 3: This was a fixture in the eighties and nineties, making me beautifully nostalgic.
Speaker 1: And now we're finding Melbourne's best best cobblap edition.
Speaker 5: Yeah I think do you think there is a restaurant out there serving cobblo for? Is this a homemade job?
Speaker 1: Only? No? I reckon there'll be some sort of.
Speaker 3: I think there's some of the markets, some of the markets to it.
Speaker 1: Now, no, no, no, like is it?
Speaker 4: I ain't double duncan at the markets.
Speaker 1: Individual coblows. It's a dish you want to have. Friends.
Speaker 3: Thank you Melbourne for those that have sent me messages on Instagram with your various recipes. They will go to good use. I will print them out and put them in my recipe book that it gives an insight follow Josh Susan. In fact, Josh says, mate, I'm lactose intolerant and a coblo if.
Speaker 1: I can't go past without eating, so it's worth shitting himself. He loves it that much.
Speaker 4: It looks like you've already done that in the coble.
Speaker 1: We got calls. We've got lots of calls.
Speaker 4: I Google and some put corn in it.
Speaker 2: Guys Kensy and her mum of court through good morning, do you think you make Melbourne's best cob life?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: All right? What does mum put on bacon?
Speaker 4: Sooby and bacon? Did she say that?
Speaker 1: Just cheese and bacon?
Speaker 3: Chees?
Speaker 4: But where does the dip bit from the melted cheese?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you are about to get You're about to get an education in corn will be belived.
Speaker 1: My mind does not need to be I mean you'll need to be cut out of your car.
Speaker 3: You happy to make one with your mom and come in here and be part of Melbourne's best cob life.
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean bring it on.
Speaker 4: You live in Warrenwood. That's a long drive in the morning.
Speaker 1: It's worth it. It's cobble, you know, if you get hungry on the road, a little bit of the.
Speaker 4: Life and then you just dunk it. Yes, it feels like a winter dish.
Speaker 1: And here's the best bit. Well coming in? Is it like?
Speaker 4: Is it like a bogan fond Lauren?
Speaker 1: No utensils? Yeah, no, no, you exactly nothing to wash out the ball. Hey, we've got another one. We've got another one.
Speaker 3: There's no please here we backus marsh. Kaylee, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 1: How are you? We're great?
Speaker 4: We're even better now, enthusiast.
Speaker 7: Also, Kaylee, absolutely handed Christmas without a coublic?
Speaker 1: What sort what what sort of coplefe do you make?
Speaker 6: It's not a christ I'm.
Speaker 1: Going to come in. I'm coming tomorrow, all the way from back to March with the pizza coublic. It's a cow it is Christmas. It's funny Christmas. We're going to organize the police. Yes, school, Kaylee, thank.
Speaker 3: You for your service, Kaylee, tomorrow.
Speaker 1: What's in that?
Speaker 4: This is stupid?
Speaker 1: Daddy l thirteen twenty four ten. Look at the phone lines light up?
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten. Does anyone hate Cobbloa, Denny?
Speaker 1: I you're a cob Life lover. What do you make?
Speaker 6: I am?
Speaker 7: We call it Shrik bread at home, Shrek bread, Shrek bread okay, green ogre Shrek bread. So it has spinage, bacon, onion, garlic, cream, cheese and cheese fantastic.
Speaker 1: Are you available tomorrow to bring in the Shrek bread?
Speaker 3: I am?
Speaker 7: And I also I would love to bring you some scones from my mom's business as well.
Speaker 4: You'll have your Scot problem. You boys can have the Shrek bread and I'll have a Scott.
Speaker 3: All right, We'll see you tomorrow, Danielle, thank you. And Abby to finish things off, they said, But I know we've got we could have twenty entrance.
Speaker 4: To anyone not like cob Life.
Speaker 1: You're the only one. Abby doesn't like it. Abbyd like Cobb Life.
Speaker 7: Yes, I love it. I also remake mine and then at work for La go again, and we all to make it all fun for my office lady. Cream cheese, sour creams onions and cheese.
Speaker 1: And then do you put it in the tea room? And every understands a hen, yeah.
Speaker 4: Just apart it apart and cream, cheese and cheese and cream.
Speaker 1: When you rip it, when you rip it, you're taking up to your mouth. You gotta be careful. You need something vaporn or something.
Speaker 4: I don't get that in the floor in the tea is the stupidest thing we've done.
Speaker 1: Some about to say we've done.
Speaker 3: Wait until the beautiful creamy cobblo hits your lips.
Speaker 4: What are you going to make?
Speaker 1: You'll never go.
Speaker 4: The only one I want is the one my friend Emma said that she makes, which is I've.
Speaker 3: Got the continue to roll in, including Jade, who tells me, let's head to Barkley's Kitchen in Brunswick for a whole menu of cochen Brunswick co.
Speaker 4: They don't get out, they don't not a chief.
Speaker 1: Can't be lying.
Speaker 4: In Brunswick.
Speaker 1: She can't be lying. Stand by Google, Love Google, It's called Barkley's Kitchen.
Speaker 4: Okkay? Can we talk? Can I talk to Johnny. Please, where's john Put Johnny through?
Speaker 1: Where's Johnny?
Speaker 5: I can see Johnny. Johnny's going out. Johnny called to say Amelia hates Cobblo.
Speaker 1: Celebrating.
Speaker 4: Put Amelia on, celebrating on? Come on, put it on, Jason, I'm waiting.
Speaker 1: Producers at the moment they Hello, who's this? Do you like Cobblo? Hello?
Speaker 4: Hello Abby? Do you hate Cobblo? Put Amelia on?
Speaker 1: Dropped out? Anyway, Guys, keep them coming fair.
Speaker 5: There's people that don't like cobble If you're just not putting them through, this is stupid.
Speaker 1: No, come on.
Speaker 3: I wonder if Christy Swan has a recipe she would be a cock If we get Christy on the phone, be a cop Life girl, don't.
Speaker 4: Get her started. She's gonna love it, Brodie.
Speaker 3: Would Christy Swan have a cop life recipe?
Speaker 7: The Queen of Cooking?
Speaker 1: She absolutely would.
Speaker 3: Have a cop Chrissy on the Please we're going to not going back in time?
Speaker 2: Come Life, Chrissy joining we are tomorrow Melbourne's cop
Speaker 3: Lauren Lauren wake Hot feeling good following them on the Socials,