Speaker 1: I do a lot of costume videos, which are a lot more expensive, so like between like five hundred to one thousand dollars for a custom video, and you get some interesting requests.
Speaker 2: Where's Your Head At is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 3: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice, and much more.
Speaker 2: Hello everyone, we have a very special guest. We have Gracie in the studio and we are going to talk all things only fans. We're going to talk about growing up in a super religious family and much more. So. Let's introduce Gracie to the podcast.
Speaker 3: Hi, welcome having me, Welcome, Thank you for coming in. First question is where's your head at?
Speaker 1: My head is I'm in a good I'm in a good headspace. I've had a really good morning, so my head is good and happy.
Speaker 4: Love that we're so happy you're here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and do you have a turn on and for the week?
Speaker 4: Okay, So that's just that's the top of my head.
Speaker 1: I would say a really good a cide ball which I had this morning, Like it was just just a granola ratio.
Speaker 4: The fruit was amazing. I got it from green Cup. Oh I love because I yeah, yeah, oh my god, especially the gold Coast is better. But Melbourne we may do, and it would be I'd never been really sick recently, so that would be a bit of a nick. You're in BALI recently. Yes, that was amazing.
Speaker 2: I got sick, okay, belly by belly.
Speaker 3: I got bally belly pretty bad. And I was here last time. It was a colt E cola.
Speaker 4: How did you find that out?
Speaker 3: I got tested? Oh my god, so yeah, I have to do a stool sample and all that. I was bad.
Speaker 4: Like how many days were.
Speaker 3: It was like, well, definitely, like a couple like three three, just like no good. We recorded episodes in like two of those and that was.
Speaker 4: Like running to the toilet. It was so bad. We did mid sentence and he was just like.
Speaker 1: Because when you gotta go, you gotta go now.
Speaker 3: And then I went back up to the Goldie and I had like an event and I was sitting there like a gala and I was just like and then yeah, I think I left the Greece a couple of days later.
Speaker 2: The thing Bally is, it's so good, but the risk of getting bali belly is sometimes sometimes not worth it.
Speaker 1: Well, I did take like these charcoal tablets and these I think it's called like traveling or something, but anyway, I got lazy with it. And that's when the ballei belly hit. So I was I was all good for a couple of days. Yeah, she just got past my birthday, like I think it was the next day. And then it hit me and I was like, well, I just want to die.
Speaker 4: So oh you poor thing, Happy birthday? Thank you? How old were you? Turning seven?
Speaker 2: Twenty seven?
Speaker 4: Love it old?
Speaker 3: No, we say all the time on the podcast, how old we've got.
Speaker 2: We don't say that anymore.
Speaker 3: We don't say it anymore.
Speaker 4: I know how old you guys are.
Speaker 1: I'm thirty two, you look thirty five?
Speaker 4: You like?
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, feel I think I'll age like Patrick Dempsey.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Mick dreaming, I think age. Yeah, I think that we'll.
Speaker 4: See Yeah, we'll see in another time. Ye years, my gray hairs, that's coming through.
Speaker 2: You're married now, right, and congratulation and I love the rock thank you.
Speaker 4: I know he did very well.
Speaker 2: Crazy you are a very well known only fans creator. So we want to talk a lot about your religious upbringing, but we want to start a little bit kind of understanding how you got into only fans.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sure, So I started five years ago pretty much when Lockdown hit Melbourne. Yeah, I think that I was working as a receptionist at a hotel.
Speaker 4: Hated it.
Speaker 1: It was working like long shifts. Literally just didn't see a way out. And I was like, I don't even know what I want to study. I don't want to do anything.
Speaker 4: My actual guy best friend put me onto it. He's I think you'd be really good at this. And I took me a full.
Speaker 1: Year of having the account for I was like, okay, I'll actually launch it because I was.
Speaker 4: Like nobody wants to say this.
Speaker 1: I'm not like well known on Instagram, like I had like four thousand followers. But I launched it straight at the bart it was like really successful, Like I was shocked. And then within like the first.
Speaker 4: Year it made over like a million dollars.
Speaker 1: Obviously I quit my job as a receptionist.
Speaker 3: And so how do you get like so like you weren't you said you weren't known on Instagram? Then how do people come to your account? How they find out?
Speaker 4: Like advertising?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so at the time, I became really well known on TikTok, so I think I had over a million followers on different accounts. They were doing, they were raking it in like I think, yeah, they were insane for growth, so they took me. They like they went over to my Instagram from there where the link was because you can't put on TikTok and that just basically blew it up that way. So I don't know if I would have had the same level of success if it wasn't a like in lockdown or my tiktoks didn't blow up so much since i'd've lost those accounts because they were like very racy, risky TikTok so fair enough, like years ago I lost them. So since then it's been like Reddit and Instagram and then like still on TikTok, but just it's it's always changing the algorithm, so it just doesn't do as well.
Speaker 2: What do you mean by Reddit, Like you have a Reddit account.
Speaker 1: And then I post, you post in different like groups and stuff. I don't know if you guys know much about it, but different like forums and different like groups for different interests. It might be like big booty ouzsies or like just like Brisbane Girls or like just like random groups literally for anything, and then you just post yourself in there and it just is a forum that people.
Speaker 2: Can see and then people like find find you, they find your.
Speaker 1: Like profile, and then they go to your Instagram because everything to be pretty much through like Instagram. Like the link.
Speaker 2: So, do you have like a Reddit account or do you just like anonymously post.
Speaker 4: I have a Creddit account, so I post.
Speaker 1: Everyone knows it's me who's posting into these forums.
Speaker 3: Here I am, this is my link.
Speaker 4: Here I am.
Speaker 1: Basically it's a easy style of content to advertise, So it's usually now just through mostly through Instagram because I feel like as I've gotten a little bit more well known, Instagram does take off a lot better.
Speaker 3: On the Reddit content. Is that police like TikTok? Like is oh no, it's sexual? Okay?
Speaker 4: How sexual?
Speaker 1: I like you can do full? You can do like Twitter. It's like Twitter, which I also have a Twitter.
Speaker 4: To advertisers, I heard Twitter was like that, do you have Twitter?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: I don't have Twitter. You've never been on it. There's some dark spots of Twitter.
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 4: Oh my god? Like full? Anything you can ever think of?
Speaker 3: My mates mates told me to use it because posted on there before any of the other forums.
Speaker 2: Just fantasy foot so everything comes back to football.
Speaker 3: But like I know, I never got into teet. I don't even know I had it once. I didn't even get how it works.
Speaker 4: I would have it if I was an advertising.
Speaker 3: America.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't tweet. I just like post my phono and go out of don't do like.
Speaker 1: I'm not interacting and I'm definitely not like political and definitely not like exploding to people's tweets political. Yeah, so I don't. I don't take part in that. I just like, look at me, don't.
Speaker 4: Pretty much.
Speaker 2: What does your life look like as a creator? Like, I don't know a lot about only hands, So excuse my ignoran.
Speaker 4: It's fine. It's a very different type of like lifestyle.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I actually started making like day in the Lives and I've posted them because consistently on my Instagram now because I have realized that most people don't really know. Like people think that you wake up, you take a nude, and you're done, and your life's really easy. And I'm like, although there are a lot of benefits, and I'm very grateful for this job and I don't doubt that it is easier in some aspects then like slaving away in a different job. There's so much that goes on behind the scenes, So like a lot of it's admin, so the advertising, the taking of the content, the scheduling, the collaborations you're doing, working with different brands and stuff like I'm kind of collaborating with Sexpot.
Speaker 4: At the moment.
Speaker 1: Like posting, like organizing like different things to post, so you have to be so on the nose, and then you have to come up with different and creative ideas because you know, if you're just like everyone else, you're not going to get recognized posting every day.
Speaker 4: On ten plus platforms.
Speaker 1: So I've got Twitter, four Instagram, it's like a TikTok everything Reddit, So you're basically just like.
Speaker 4: On your laptop a lot.
Speaker 1: As well as the fact that you have to do or you're responding to fans you have to do, or your like sexting, live video calls, lives stay like irrelevant, so every day is a bit different. And then I'm also like living my life, got to appointments, trying to do opportunities, even like this where it's like you're taking a time to go do something that's obviously gonna be good for you, but it takes time to do all this stuff in one chain.
Speaker 3: I heard something that like, you can message people creators on only fans and people hire like agencies to do that. Yeah, so that's a.
Speaker 1: Big thing in the industry, is that there's agencies that take over. I'm I've always been self run. I've never been with an agency. They do take a large percentage of your profits, usually about fifty percent probably A.
Speaker 4: Probably, yeah, like they do.
Speaker 1: I don't really know who would be replying, Like, I'm sure that they hired people or it's probably AI, like moving down that line.
Speaker 4: But I'm like, the whole point.
Speaker 1: Of it is that it's your fans, people that are interested in you. People find you really attractive and want to talk to you and have that intimate experience with you because they like you.
Speaker 4: They don't want to talk to a robot, and I don't want them to talk to a robot.
Speaker 1: So I'm responding, I'm talking to them, and because it is live and it is my personal time, obviously there's a cost that comes a long with it, and the more popular you get kind of the more you can kind of like charge and target because your time is really valuable.
Speaker 3: Or on average would you be messaging back?
Speaker 4: Oh, like the dms are always full.
Speaker 1: It's just how much time I like every day, like even after someone to go to a cafe and smash two hours of dms, Like every day you're slaving away.
Speaker 3: On the What do they pay for that? Totally?
Speaker 1: OK, it's literally like it's I'm sorry open about money, but it's so different. So like if you're sexting with them, because a lot of people do live sexting sessions, which involves you abous have to be home and you have to be where you are to be live. But that's a lot more because they're stopping you in that time and it's not pre made content. They're just purchasing you actually like live right there. So that could be three hundred dollars for.
Speaker 4: Like twenty minutes or something.
Speaker 1: Or if you want to do a live video call, I charge like three hundred dollars for ten minutes of a live video call on like Snapchat. But if it's just like PPV, which is pay per view because you send content locked.
Speaker 4: That can range between ten to U This is crazy.
Speaker 3: We were talking about this before we came in. We had a phone call because we were just saying we don't actually know how only Fans works.
Speaker 2: And I think this is interesting.
Speaker 3: We're seen that don't know how it works.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: I thought you just sign up and you don't, Like I didn't. I heard it like I said about messaging people, because I heard that, like you get agencies, but I didn't know it was full on like this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the DMS away, you will make probably most of your money because there's only three or a couple of ways you can make money because your subscriptions to mine's like nine ninety nine, and then they have their rebill on every month, so then they'll get they'll pay that every month. And then there's a DMS which is where you sell your locked content, which is sexting sets, PPVs, videos, solo.
Speaker 4: Like sex tapes. I make all different types, so like that's.
Speaker 1: Where you sell that locked and then you can do like live stuff like you do live shows.
Speaker 4: Video you can like kind of take it further.
Speaker 3: You do.
Speaker 1: I do a lot of custom videos which.
Speaker 4: Are a lot more expensive, so like between like five hundred to one thousand dollars for a custom video, and you get some interesting requests, lots of the most wild requests.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would say there's so many different types, but a lot to do with like food obviously, a lot of like intense ask play, like they wanted to like really like get in my wire, but like people want you to like feed your belly button spaghetti and like.
Speaker 4: We like really like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had a request of a guy who wanted me to like ship in a box and send it to him.
Speaker 4: Do you get like different? And the video of me doing.
Speaker 2: It literally Australia Post that's what that's right.
Speaker 4: Away, I was like, I didn't do it, guys, don't worry. But I'm like in my head, I was like, so you have to express right, So that fleaking through and it's a hot day and five days in.
Speaker 1: The smells everyone else's male arrives and it stinks and I'm like, guys, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: So when you so, when you make these videos, does the person who's bought it own that video?
Speaker 4: Definitely not.
Speaker 1: So they actually can't take it off the site. So so how do they see it? So it's it's once they unlock it, when they pay for it, that it's just available that they can see. It's not like blurred in their dms, but it stays in the only fans dms.
Speaker 4: They can't, like there's no way to download it.
Speaker 1: You'd have to screen record it, yeah, or recorder off a different device, which is illegal.
Speaker 4: People still do it because.
Speaker 1: I'm still it leaked, but there are takedown services that I have to take it down.
Speaker 4: And also only friends will sue for you out there.
Speaker 2: That's so yeah, yeahs that ever happened to you?
Speaker 4: Leaked? Yeah? Yeah, yes, oh yes, yeah.
Speaker 1: A lot, especially when I was like really viral on TikTok all the time.
Speaker 4: So yeah, how does thee feel really?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: I think for me, it's really funny.
Speaker 1: I have a bit of like a compartmentalize it a bit, so like on camera, I'm Grace, we's lace.
Speaker 4: Off camera, I'm just Gracey and I'm me.
Speaker 1: And it's like it's kind of always been fun because it lets me separate the two identities and have of my own who I really.
Speaker 4: Am, and then like the character me.
Speaker 1: When the character literally when the character me gets leaked, I'm almost like it's not really me, Like it's just like an it's an actress, Like they don't know, so I don't get I'm like, so you know this like really intense part of me, but you actually don't really know me, so I don't really care.
Speaker 3: Yeah, has anyone ever come up to you and recognized you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, quite a bit, really all the time, just like creepy guys. It's it's definitely definitely And I'm like, I'm like, which platform do you?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of the time I get asked for like photos and stuff, but not like all day every day. But this definitely is prevalent, especially in Melbourne because Melbourne was where I blew up with TikTok, so when I had those two do counts as well, Like I would go out every day and not be able to like I'd be recognized, and I would literally get to the point where I wouldn't want to leave because I would be like, well, I look shit, so I can't even go for a walk Like basically yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, if you've made a million in the first year, lable, I'm not surprised you're getting fu Yeah, it was.
Speaker 4: It was shocking to me. I was like, oh, like people are actually what people are talking about as well, like you can be successful.
Speaker 1: And then I do realize later on that I'm like, oh, not everyone actually is successful, so like yeah, no, Like I thought that it was like, oh, like if you're consistent, you'll just take off, and it's almost like kind of guaranteed. But I'm like, I know a lot of people that they're just they're not successful at it, and it's down to like algorithm. Maybe it's oversaturated now probably. I think I started a really good time, and also Lockdown went everyone. People weren't s putting their money on it and like much outside of the home, So I think it just really appealed to the right audience.
Speaker 3: How many subscribers do you have at the moment.
Speaker 4: I think I have like three thousand, but.
Speaker 1: It kind of like it's always going up and down, especially something goes off a little bit.
Speaker 3: At ten dollars a month, that's three hundred thousand.
Speaker 4: For no, that's thirty thousand.
Speaker 3: Maybe I shouldn't do the man, it's.
Speaker 2: Not the right guys. I love it.
Speaker 4: If it was three hundred thousand that I was going to.
Speaker 2: Say, it's that's thirty thousands just from subs. That's so good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And then there's what you're saying before the extra charges chats and stuff.
Speaker 4: So I make between like sixty two hundred thousand a month.
Speaker 2: Wow, she got four tacks. What do you do with the money? Are you investing it?
Speaker 4: I save a lot of it.
Speaker 1: But I have bought three properties. Three properties, so I have three a house and two apartments.
Speaker 4: So congratulations, thank you.
Speaker 1: My last one just settled like a month ago. Really ones in Brisbane, ones in, ones in like city of Melbourne, ones out a little bit.
Speaker 3: This is probably what do you say to like the bank actually for the loan.
Speaker 1: I've never had any trouble because all you have to do is you recognize that you have an A, B and ballad for twelve months and you're like you're your own business. So I've never any troubles because it's like you're showing proof of income. Yeah, you show the income coming in, and I don't think the bank sinking where is it coming from?
Speaker 4: They're just thinking she can pay this loan back?
Speaker 2: So can I ask a personal I mean, I know this is all very personal, like taxes. How much tax did you pay last year?
Speaker 4: It's a disgusting amount.
Speaker 1: I think I've funded all the schooling and new roads around here, guys, but I think four hundred and fifty thousand I paid.
Speaker 4: Literally like in July and the day I had to had to transfer out of my account and I had to pay the ATO and I was like, I need a stiff drink after this. I was like, that was it was rough.
Speaker 2: If you're paying four hundred and fifty dollars in tax, you are smashing it in life. Congratulations more tax you're paying.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 1: So I'm trying to work like how to get my taxes down at the moment, so looking into like an I have an accountant that we're looking in to try to do that, because I'm like I can't do that.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I get it, but I'm like, I.
Speaker 1: Just I think that there's other ways. So I'm looking into that currently because it's been like, yeah, my fifth year. So the first year I paid a hundred.
Speaker 4: Thousand in tax, eight hundred thousand dollars. So the first I think it was the second year, the second year, the second year I was in it.
Speaker 1: I remember that was my highest tax bill because that's when I was like viral, yeah money.
Speaker 4: I was like, ry, oh I did. I had a breakdown. I was like, I really the money. The Government's like.
Speaker 1: That's funny thing though, is because they like were recognized as a real job. They take our taxes. We pay more taxes, and I like pay more in taxes than I think the Prime Minister earned. But where like Shane looked down and me, you can barelydvertise yourself on social media, like you'll get banned at the drop of a half.
Speaker 4: It's just crazy to me.
Speaker 1: It's like we're helping the economy, like at least help us, like go off, like.
Speaker 4: It's a value member. Like the tax bill is saying.
Speaker 3: Itself, job that is recession proof.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is recession recession proof.
Speaker 1: Job.
Speaker 3: It's always going to be dudes out there that want to pay for that sort of.
Speaker 1: Well, like sex work has been around the oldest day one, and it's like there's it's always going to be popular, like whether you're changing up the star, maybe you do in personal online Like there's always going to be a market because like you said, like there's always a horning guy out there that will pay even if he can't afford it, he will pay for his last seat.
Speaker 3: He watched a pay to watch a video of you eating spaghetti out of your watch.
Speaker 1: I also I'm like, well, I'm not paying for the food myself, so you got to send me money for the food.
Speaker 4: So then I make them buy the food.
Speaker 3: Do you send them the receipts.
Speaker 2: I have?
Speaker 1: I have showing like an unboxing I mean like just got my food and they're like, I'm like, thank you.
Speaker 4: They love to see it. Wow, So they pay for your actual food.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, it's a work. It's like a bit of working life.
Speaker 3: Oh no for the video. Sorry, I thought you were going to like giving him Like.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you like guys see a lot on my socials, but like I do a lot of findom as well. What's finder financial domination? Which is basically just taking money for nothing?
Speaker 4: You sound like you control You control men's bank accounts, so you're like, you know, hear the account?
Speaker 3: Wait what you have access to their accounts?
Speaker 1: They like they beg you, they give you the passwords, and then you dress.
Speaker 3: The money over here, you drain their money.
Speaker 4: That's like I tea of hell. That's my idea, Rember, what's a fetish?
Speaker 3: What is the like? Can you say what's the most you've been allowed?
Speaker 1: The most I've taken is probably like I don't take too much, maybe like five grand Yeah, Like.
Speaker 4: I definitely like I don't. I never ever want to fuck them over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're never there to try to like ruin their lives or leave them with nothing or they can't even live.
Speaker 4: Like, I don't want to do it. So I actually sometimes budget with them because I'm like, all right, how much do you need for you feel blah blah.
Speaker 1: Right, So then that's left I'm taking up. I'm like, I'm a nice I'm a nice dominate you.
Speaker 4: Welcome just a little.
Speaker 2: I'm like, now me, It's like you're so nice to budget with them, but like you're also taking their money, so like I don't know which one.
Speaker 1: Otherwise then they're like will give it all and then they'll freak out. So to keep them like yeah feeling like I guess not too freaked out and coming back, you kind of have to be moderate.
Speaker 4: It's like a long time, it's not you, it's someone else exact.
Speaker 1: They're just going to go to someone else that will do it and probably not be as nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like at least I'm being nice. And so that's how I feel.
Speaker 3: That's an industry that like it's wild. Yeah, no idea like that sort of stuff.
Speaker 4: I didn't either until like a couple of years ago. It was wild.
Speaker 2: Have you ever met someone from your Only Fans subscribers in real life?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I actually went to like on the streets and like on the streets like in real life as well. But a lot at Sexpo, which I went to in Sydney, my very first sex Way.
Speaker 2: Which is just like a big oh they would come to see.
Speaker 1: Big events where basically it's a lot of creators go and they kind of buy tickets and come and meet you in to the meet and greet.
Speaker 4: So I did.
Speaker 1: I met Oh, it was three days of ten hours a day of meeting fans.
Speaker 4: Taking a lot of photos. So that was really cool.
Speaker 1: And I was had a lot of women which was really cool, Like a lot of women be like I followed your Instagram for ages like I.
Speaker 4: Find you inspiring and then I'm like that means so much more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's nice to kind of be able to connect with them, I guess and like put a face to it, but I guess you just like I don't want to think about it too much.
Speaker 2: Has any of your fans ever like asked to pay you to hook up?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: And have you no?
Speaker 1: Like every day like on not only on Only Fans also on Instagram, like every platform, on TikTok, I think like people people ask for that every day.
Speaker 4: I've never I will never.
Speaker 3: What's the largest price you've been offered for that?
Speaker 4: Like one hundred grand?
Speaker 2: I mean, you're paying like eight hundred k in.
Speaker 1: Tass like you're like, but I'm also like, I also I don't trust you, and like, how am I going to know that I'm going to get that money? If I could, like, no, I'm not gonna lie, I might be more tempted to be like, all right, well it's one night. Yeah maybe, but I'm just I've never been interested in anything in person.
Speaker 4: I'm actually very picky with who I've sex with. I'm very like who I've filmed with have always been partners. Like There's been a.
Speaker 1: Few like random people, but for the most part, consistently it's been partners. And that's kind of just the way I prefer to do it. Are you in a relationship right now? I'm a single Pringle Okay had along for I was in a two year relationship that ended about a year ago that was actually very toxic in the end, so I left that one, and then I was seeing someone seeing someone like casually who I broke up with in March. I think, so it's been like, what six months?
Speaker 3: How did you take this line of work?
Speaker 1: Well, I when I met him, I was already doing it. So he it was just always like this is what I do, and you can either dislike it or leave. He was very involved, Like we actually ended.
Speaker 4: Up working together.
Speaker 1: We had a couple's page which was really successful, and then he.
Speaker 4: Locked me out of it and stole all the money from it. Are exposing him right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: It was. He was so bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because with only fans, you only allowed two accounts under your own name and the third you can't have a third.
Speaker 4: I already have too, had like a free in the main. The third one had to be made under his name, with his bank account details and his ID so on paper. By the reason I didn't like say any thing. I couldn't like pursue it or like get it back because because it looked on paper exactly like it's his account, and he was saying, it's my account, and I'm like, I have no leg to stand on because I set it up.
Speaker 3: But only I know that you should have had a joint bank account.
Speaker 4: Like, hello, this is like two of us. Well, they shut it down because I reported the account. I was like because he was still selling.
Speaker 1: After I couldn't get in, Like I couldn't get in and get the money, and he was like still selling it.
Speaker 4: So I was like, Okay, time to take this into my ND.
Speaker 1: So they shout a count down, which was something.
Speaker 2: Wow, Okay, let's for a wind back. Because it's very well documented that you grew up in a religious household. Can you kind of describe your childhood to us?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I had I would say, very different upbringing, so very religious. My parents are Christian born, Like, grew up kind of as a young kid in Melbourne, but moved around a lot. I was also homeschooled and I lived in Kazakhstan and like Cambodia and Latvia for like five years.
Speaker 4: So I lived basically from.
Speaker 1: Fourteen thirteen to eighteen overseas, homeschooling and in a very heavily religious family. So it was very Now I look back at it and I'm literally in therapy for it. But it's like a lot very like traumatic religious experience, so a lot heavy on the shame, heavy on not really being able to express yourself, not being able to like I couldn't even like wear what I wanted, couldn't watch certain things, like it was just a very monitored experience. And not that it was all bad obviously, Like I loved my parents and love my family, and they did their best but for what they thought was right. But just when you reflect on it as an adult, you can see how much like really did affect you, and how much of it I don't think should be normal, like just shamed for even like wanting to explore and like have sex at like seventeen years old, like just or like wanting to like maybe maybe think that you're by and like that just wouldn't be allowed, like I would have been probably just a family.
Speaker 3: I find it now then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so a good question into question I at the start, they like they still don't love it because they're still religious, but they love that I'm really smart with my money. And then I've invested it and like my dad lives in one of my houses.
Speaker 4: It's like how much can you complain about?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I help, like I help them out a lot. I help help my family out financially quite a bit.
Speaker 1: So I think I feel lucky that I get to be able to do that and be in the position where I can help other people because I really want to, and especially my family.
Speaker 4: So they have come to terms with it.
Speaker 1: By the start, they were very much like, no one's gonna love you, no one's gonna want to be with you, like discuss seeing like you're disgusting. So at the start it was from your parents.
Speaker 4: No, it was.
Speaker 1: It was horrible, but like I just knew it was the right thing for me. I was and when I've decided that, there's just nothing that changes my mind.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: You have two sisters that right, Yes, I'm the middle and you're the middle child.
Speaker 4: Do they do only her?
Speaker 1: So we actually all double in like sex work so different, so that I think we all have an only offense account. I think I'm the most like active and like recognized from it. A younger sister, she's getting more into it, but she was doing a lot of like tops, waitressing and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: And then my older sister was an escort. I don't know if she still is now.
Speaker 1: We're actually not in like communication anymore. But yeah, so we all kind of have doubled in that line of work, which.
Speaker 4: Is kind of funny. I think three sisitors, Like would.
Speaker 3: You say because your parents were so strict and so like shameful about that sort of stuff that it almost pushed you all the war. It's doing that.
Speaker 1: I fully, I don't think it's the only reason I'm not like here being like I was a damage shamed kid, so this is my rebellion. But I think that it plays a role in it. But I was really hesitant to go into sex work. It wasn't like I was conscious of being like fuck you guys, like I'm my.
Speaker 4: Body, I can do what I want. Like that kind of happened later, but at the start it was just because I was broke, and then I was like, oh, this is actually quite like fulfilling and I actually really enjoy this. So at the start it wasn't like that. But I definitely think it plays a role.
Speaker 1: I think that we've been influenced because we were not allowed to like show any of our legs.
Speaker 4: Or like just yeah, I think it does.
Speaker 2: It's crazy to go like, if you've come from an extremely strict Catholic upbringing where you're like not allowed to show skin to then all three of your sisters, Yeah, being in the sex industry, that's like hard pretty brain around.
Speaker 1: I always say my poor dad, I was just having like my poor father. I'm like, I love him and he loves us, But I'm like, I don't doubt that's probably difficult.
Speaker 3: They still as heavily religious.
Speaker 4: Yes, I would say. I'd say, though, like they've probably.
Speaker 1: Gotten a bit mellowed out as the years have gone by, but they're definitely still like, go to church and pray.
Speaker 3: Are you religious?
Speaker 1: I'm very spiritual now and I'm really aligned with that, but absolutely I don't really.
Speaker 4: This might like causest, but like I don't really like religion.
Speaker 1: I love faith like I love having a faith in a higher power, and like, if that's God for you, if that's source, if that's like whatever you want it to be, but I don't really If you believe in that and that makes you feel right about yourself, but like I don't. It's not for me man made religion with like rules, I just I don't really identify with it.
Speaker 4: Who was the first out of your sisters to kind of start the trend?
Speaker 1: My oldest sister actually, she started escorting I think when she was like eighteen.
Speaker 2: And did your parents immediately find out about how?
Speaker 4: I actually only found out kind of recently, she like really kept it deal.
Speaker 2: What was the first, like, what was the first, like out of all of the all three of you, that your parents found.
Speaker 4: Out about my younger sister. So she started stripping at eighteen, and while she still lived at home and we all lived like at home together, and she lied like I'm outing her right now, but like.
Speaker 1: A few months and just said that she was working at like a bar because obviously she was working at night, so she was doing like night shifts at a bar, and like they would always be like, oh, we'll come visit you.
Speaker 4: And she was like, no, it's just a very young crowd made up this bar name doesn't exist.
Speaker 1: And so they found out, and yeah, like they kicked her out. So she they said you have to stop or you have to get out. So she was like, well.
Speaker 4: I want to keep going. So she got kicked out obviously.
Speaker 1: Then I find it funnycause I'm like, but you kicked her out, so now she kind of has to do it because she's got no money, so it's like you've kind of just pushed her into it of a corner now. But yeah, they found out, and I remember the day and it was highly traumatic.
Speaker 3: It would be older escorting. Then what did she say that she was doing?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: She at that point lived out of home, so she was eighteen. Oh so me and my young sister and my parents.
Speaker 1: My older sister moved back to Australia before we came back when I was eighteen.
Speaker 4: She was already.
Speaker 1: Established like two years before we came by herself. So she kind of just lied to them. Yeah, just lied, just like I did for a few months. You can't handle the truth, honestly, So.
Speaker 2: That's a hard one to handle as well. Yeah, parents, Yeah, absolutely, were you nervous when they found out?
Speaker 4: Like what was that?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: Yeah? So I they found out not the best way.
Speaker 1: My mom found my link through my Instagram And at the time, when you like have the link on the fans, when you open it up, you can either have it locked so you can't see any like blurred anything that you can't see any captions, or you can have the option there you can't see the content, you can kind of see the captions to the photos. I had it that version, so she opened it up and read all these captions.
Speaker 4: She's like, what the hell is what is going? And I couldn't even like be like no, it's a gym only fans about like because I'm like, well, she.
Speaker 3: Can see i'd be pretty confronting for your mum. She was so like, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very yeah, And like I definitely feel bad at times at the start because I was like, it would be hard and I can't imagine, especially when it goes against your belief system. But at the end of the day, like my belief is just don't have kids if you can't handle them not being like an exact replica of you and having different beliefs literally because.
Speaker 4: They're going to go off on their own and they need to do that.
Speaker 1: I need to feel released, otherwise they won't want to be around you and you're so strict.
Speaker 3: Going to reel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I believe that.
Speaker 2: I definitely think that, like you can push your kids too far to.
Speaker 3: Like, you know, I think absolutely my mum and dad did it pretty well.
Speaker 4: I never felt the urge to rebel that was raised religious adult.
Speaker 3: I went to a Catholic school.
Speaker 4: I used to get to church community. Yeah, I was.
Speaker 2: I mean my nana was extremely religious, Like we would go to church and she would like pound it hard, like when they were I don't know, yeah, yeah, like but I was just like, what are you doing?
Speaker 4: Did you ever get into it?
Speaker 2: My parents like aren't really my dad's not religious, and then my mum would like go because of my nana. And then we moved to Australia, so oh wait where were you? I was born in the UK. Yeah, so I can relate a lot to you moving around and yeah, yeah different.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't. Yeah, I won't get into like religion on this podcast my beliefs, but I like to think, like you said, there's something out there.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel like it makes you feel better when you think that there's some high power totally kind of like and like fate and like I don't know.
Speaker 4: And in a day even if there isn't, if it.
Speaker 1: Makes you feel better and you feel happier, it makes you feel like more aligned and positive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, into your life and other people's life. Do what you want. But when it gets like toxic and you're like, you know, not doing it for the good, then maybe let it go.
Speaker 2: Do you ever have to deal with obviously a lot of people are extremely judging, especially on social media. How do you deal with that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good question. I learned quickly to block it out. I think when I had my tikto accounts, they would generate so much.
Speaker 4: Hate, like I would get cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they and like TikTok is notorious for being quite mean. I think especiould you end up on the wrong side of it and you're like wait, wait, wait, like I swear I wasn't on this side yesterday. I come back, I was cooled everything under the sun you could ever think of. And I think it just eventually rolls off you like water. You're just like like one you don't know me, and if you met me, probably like me, because I think I'm quite like.
Speaker 4: You are very like.
Speaker 3: That's probably one of the best ways to put it. You see all these hate comments like you don't know you listen.
Speaker 4: I'm sure you guys understand.
Speaker 3: You are a couple of tiktoks and a couple of stories into a like you don't like, you don't know me as like a person. If you actually sat down with it.
Speaker 2: You probably And then I feel like people who listen to this podcast pretty much name they do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's a fair point. But like some of these people like will take little snippets of like something you've said in a podcast and they like it and twist it into something and you're like, get a life.
Speaker 4: Literally, that's why I think as well, it's like, oh, like you're just sitting there, no time to do anything and not grow.
Speaker 1: Like at that time, I actually think, I'm like I always say this thing. I'm like, I'm sending your love and light because you need it more than I do.
Speaker 2: In this moment, imagine like someone it's like people who like no one who is successful that I know sends hate commings. No, if you're sending hate comments, you're literally holding up a pluque saying I'm doing nothing.
Speaker 4: I'm jealous, You're you're better than me. I'm trying to bring you back down to my level.
Speaker 2: You're literally outing yourself for doing nothing.
Speaker 3: And they do it off fake accounts as well off your real account, Like.
Speaker 4: There is make like ten different accounts. Do you think it has the psychological effect on you?
Speaker 2: Because obviously hates one thing, but when it's kind of like you're getting hate and it's to do with sex work, does that have a psychological like deep effect question.
Speaker 4: I think it probably does.
Speaker 1: I don't really think too deeply into it, and I've actually I've been asked us before, and I've actually been aswered by my therapist and I was like, does it like does it effect But maybe I'm not aware of it, but I think it does a little bit. But I don't actually think I get that bothered by things. Maybe it's just my personality trait. Maybe some someone else would, but I just feel like it gets to a point. I'm sure you guys know where you just have to decide that not going to be bothered by it. And it's kind of like for me, it's an everyday decision. I'm just like, I don't really care because at the end of the day, I love my life. I like who I am. That's really all that matters to me. And I have friends and family that also like me, and that's the end of the day what matters. And if it really affects me that much, then I'll just delet you or I won't look at it or but I'm sure it does, and especially when I get like leaked videos back in the day, especially like sex tapes got leaked and that was really kind of confronting and hard to deal with it at that time, but it would be I don't know, I just I get really maybe I'm just really used to it. It doesn't really affase me anymore.
Speaker 4: Plus you're like, which house will I go to today? I'm like, I just love earning money, this is great. I'm like, actually, the hate drives my career. So like you keep on hate.
Speaker 1: The comments engaged exactly, and sometimes we'll set up things. I'll set up things to be like I know that people are gonna want to call that out.
Speaker 4: Does it gets more engagement?
Speaker 3: They don't get it there?
Speaker 4: No, they like you did the wrong way. And I'm like, does.
Speaker 2: This career have a time limit? Does it have an expiry day?
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 1: I would definitely think so. So I'm twenty seven. I saw when I was twenty two. I want to be done with it. Probably by thirty, I would say in my opinion. And again I can't speak for everyone, and everyone starts at different ages and different times. Some people maybe want to do this rest of life, but for me, it probably is like a ten year window of like smashing it out. And that's why I work so hard, Like every day it's just the grind because I know it's a limited time and I want to.
Speaker 4: Make the most while I'm relevant. The hottest.
Speaker 1: I'll probably ever be like you know, in your twenties, to make the most of it, and then I'll be done and kind of just go live off in one of my houses and drug ortion.
Speaker 4: Lives a life. That's the plan. The plan.
Speaker 1: Like I'm a workaholic, so I never like my goal is never to be like, oh finally I can still working.
Speaker 4: It's just like relaxs, Like I don't really want to just do that.
Speaker 1: I'll always be business minded, and I whether I start my own business.
Speaker 4: Or an agency for I've been thinking of starting like a mentoring agency.
Speaker 1: I'm actually mentoring someone right now for only fans, So I really want to help women.
Speaker 4: That's like I.
Speaker 1: Don't know what, like capacity, whether it's health and fitness, which is like a huge passion of mine, or like even just earning money and like being able to be successful only fans.
Speaker 4: I really really want to help people.
Speaker 1: So that's kind of where I'm trying to gear my socials up to be a little bit more like that as well, and just less about me, because it's all well and fun to just make money, but like without it's not very rewarding. I find when you aren't really contributing or helping anyone, and I just really like, I always want to just give back to people.
Speaker 4: That's my end gold. We like to have some kind of business where I'm helping people, but I'm also like working off my own schedule, can relax and travel really where I want with a cool man.
Speaker 2: I mean, I feel like, you know, the only thing that I would question is and I think I'm only saying this because I have this problem, is like it's never enough. Like for me, when I started my business, I was like, Okay, when I start my business, I'm going to be so happy. And then you get and I'm like, hey, when I make this much, I'm gonna be really happy. Then you get there, and then it's like it's like I feel like we all kind of chase the happiness.
Speaker 4: We always chase the goal post.
Speaker 2: Like I think a lot of people the fact that you have three houses is insane.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's amazing because I'm like, oh, yeah, like I forgot but I want another one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I definitely get what you mean.
Speaker 1: And I think that, like with only fans, especially when you're earning high income, any dip can feel a little bit scary, but also like you're just kind of like, well, how much more can I do?
Speaker 4: And if I do this opportunity, like, how much more can I earn?
Speaker 1: And I kind of and I've talked to my friends about this and it's almost like it's never enough. It's never and you have to learn to be satisfied and grateful. That's why I practice gratitue every day because you really have to embody gratitude or you can't get carried away and just be like, oh but I am a little bit more last month, and it's like yeah, but like, look at how much you're earning, especially compared to like someone else, Like look at that and being so greedy. Yeah, and just be happy. That's why I have to drill into myself.
Speaker 4: And yeah, it's it's a crazy cycle.
Speaker 2: And I've heard so many people, espectually people who earn a lot of money talk about it it's never enough.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's an addiction, I think, And success is an addiction I think because I think if you start to feel like you're dropping away, you're not as relevant, or like your views going down, it can feel a little bit scary, especially when you make your money from the Internet off of things being relevant and viral, so it can be an addiction that you kind of like always tasting.
Speaker 4: And for me, I'm always trying to.
Speaker 1: Look at what's doing well and always on social media and be like what can I post next?
Speaker 4: And what's relevant and what can I keep pushing?
Speaker 1: So exhausting, it's exhausting, Like even a holiday I go on, it's never really a holiday because that's prime time to protect content because beautiful places. I understand that I won't probably rest in terms of like holiday wise until I'm finished with on the sands and that's okay, Like I'm okay with that. Like I try to like take my time when I can, but I'm known to be quite a workaholic.
Speaker 4: And my friends always telling me because I'm like they're eleven PM, be like, I just got to get back to this.
Speaker 2: Do you think obviously you get a lot of validation online. What type of effect do you think that plays on your self esteem? Having all this external validation.
Speaker 1: I think that I am used to it, and I think it's lovely and I definitely know it makes me feel good. I also recognize that I think when it stops, it will affect me, even just subconsciously.
Speaker 4: I think I will.
Speaker 1: I don't want to say I look for it or like crave it, but it's so normal to me to almost be like a little bit worshiped on my platform that I think it is going to be an adjustment, and that's like something I'm having to be aware of that it's not happening right now, but it probably will in the future. So I think just being able to handle that. I have always struggled with really bad body of somorphia. Like I have really had self esteem issues my whole entire life, and I.
Speaker 4: Feel like a lot of women do, especially when you're in.
Speaker 1: The spotlight and you're like always critiquing how you look, and you're like videoing yourself from all different angles.
Speaker 4: And you're like, oh, like I like that angle, but you have to raise it. You get really hypercritical.
Speaker 1: So I think just absolutely trying to work through and like really like logic through that to make sure you're not going to get too affected, because.
Speaker 4: I like we all do. We get affected the way we look and feel.
Speaker 3: Being self aware is the first step. Quite good to be self aware.
Speaker 2: So obviously you're single, currently, how do you navigate dating?
Speaker 4: Are you dating?
Speaker 1: So I would say it can be a little bit more difficult as a sex worker. I am obviously on dating apps because I'm like everyone, I want to get out there.
Speaker 4: I want to see what's going on.
Speaker 1: I'm not looking to actually date right now, No, you cannot before. I got my hingeback kind of recently, and I'm like really protective over right now.
Speaker 4: So I don't even put Instagram on there anymore.
Speaker 1: But when guys like I give them my backup account because I don't want them on my main account. But I find the conversation very interesting because it always comes to what do you do? So I kind of try to downplay it a little bit. I'm like, I'm like content creation and like.
Speaker 4: Modeling, yeah, and like a little bit of ara, and they're like, what's your main source of income?
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, So it's an awkward conversation sometimes, but I don't want to be around someone who can't handle that off the bat, so you should try to get it out of the way.
Speaker 4: But I'm not looking to date right now.
Speaker 1: I'm really focused on myself and for that, I have pretty much been in relationship since I was nineteen, so I really want to take like a year just like focus on myself. I'm like, that's when they say you will find someone apparently anyway you're not looking so but it is hard and like guys, I also one of my biggest things is I won't be with someone who won't film with me. So that's like I guess a nick if I can't have if they won't film or a they canter just in filming or being a part.
Speaker 4: They don't have to be on my page.
Speaker 1: Like with your face, I keep it anonymous, but you have to be willing to take part in a video otherwise I don't see.
Speaker 3: A future with you without their fact like.
Speaker 1: Just always anonymous. It's always been anonymous because I want to.
Speaker 4: I want to protect you.
Speaker 1: I want to protect your identity and your reputation. Mine's already I can protect you. We don't have to have your face in it, which is like we can work around it.
Speaker 3: Except for the partner that took account.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had his face out there, and I'm like thank god.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: So that's interesting. So is that a deal breaker for some people?
Speaker 2: Like has that been like a bit of amount.
Speaker 4: Of deal broker?
Speaker 1: I have actually never had it progress at the point of like we're about to date, and that became the deal breaker that ended it. But it's definitely been like things in like situations where I say that and then they're like, oh, well, I'm probably not keen to do that, or they get like they say they're keen and then they get really shy and they're like they talk the talk. But then you're like, all right, so here's the camera. The triple's over there, so I want this, this, and this.
Speaker 4: I'm very bossy when i'm filming. I want this, I want this, and I want three.
Speaker 1: Minutes here, and I want you to do that and then like flip me over and put it on the trouble You're good.
Speaker 2: And they're like, they're like.
Speaker 4: When did I say I want to actually vice?
Speaker 3: Someone has walked out for that.
Speaker 4: Yes, really they are good rights, right.
Speaker 1: I pay them usually between five hundred two thousand for a tape it. Yeah, yeah, so I always want to give back to them because I'm like, I get it. It's it's not the same as normal sex. It's not as like in the moment and you're setting things up a little bit. Sometimes it can be if you're just setting up a tripod, but I want you to like film it. Point of view and you have to like think about it and concentrate and so yeah.
Speaker 4: Well what's the incentive other than just having sex with me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: The money?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you want to eventually settle down, Like do you picture like the marriage and the kids or yeah.
Speaker 4: I definitely do.
Speaker 1: I think like I definitely think I want kids, probably more in my like mid thirties.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I'm really just about myself right now. Selfish, Are you worried about your kids like in the future seeing this sort of stuff and find.
Speaker 1: Again like, yeah, I yeah, I am not worried about it because I think at that point, I think the world the world's moving is that we are getting more and more open, and like, if I want to raise my kids not religious, it'll just be an open conversation and it would just be like, you know, your mom did some adult things and you.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't be in such a nice school now, Timmy if you if she didn't do it, So thanks for ten years. But it'll just be an open conversation.
Speaker 1: And obviously you can't control everything, and there's always going to be possible.
Speaker 4: Consequences to your actions. But I'm just doing the best I can for what I like given and what I want to do, so I guess I'll just cross that bridge.
Speaker 2: Another hypothetical question, these probably aren't the funnest we to have, But how would you feel if you had a daughter who decided to kind of follow in the same path I would.
Speaker 1: I would definitely be supportive. I would not be pushing.
Speaker 4: Three videos.
Speaker 3: That's actually I actually think.
Speaker 4: That amazing thing. Sweetie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's so.
Speaker 1: I would definitely not be pushing her down that line, and I would.
Speaker 4: Just choking.
Speaker 1: I would be trying to get her to do maybe more like if it's still around influencing, say, because I think there's a money in that as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if she the heart was set on it, because obviously if you're like, well, we've got the money you don't need exactly because I grew up so broke, that's what I feel like, really like if I wasn't as broke, I don't think we were so broke growing up?
Speaker 4: So how broke? Like like sometimes like we like how much did you that? I think that like sometimes we could barely eat, like we eat like white rice, Like see that must have a psychological effect, because it definitely has, which my therapist talks about.
Speaker 1: She's like, so you just like hold onto money and that's why you like have trouble spending it.
Speaker 4: I'm like, well, at least I don't blow it all.
Speaker 1: It's not like the worst like trauma response to having no money. I bought it and I'm like, I'm not spending it because I'm like it makes me.
Speaker 2: Feel like that's yeah, that's obviously I feel like that could be potentially part of the reason as well. I think so, yeah, and now you're like, as.
Speaker 3: Any guy that you've dated felt demasculated that you're making more money than.
Speaker 1: Them, yes, I would say, but it's probably more.
Speaker 4: Like all right.
Speaker 1: With my ex of like the two years I he got really resentful in the end, even though I tried to be really fair with it, like this is my business, like I'm not like just handing it over to you.
Speaker 4: I think he got really resentful that I.
Speaker 1: Was earning a lot more than him, and he got like nitpicky with things and he got that's kind of like the downfall of our relationship.
Speaker 3: Was like his can't handle it.
Speaker 1: And I think that he also like freaked out with if anything got leaked and because obviously he's in it too, and his face was in it. Towards the end, so then I felt about it was kind of like, I think you both have to be really.
Speaker 4: On board with it.
Speaker 1: I would never want to date a creator, like I would never want to date myself that guy, because there's not that many guy creators in the industry and the ones that are like, they'll film with everyone, So for me.
Speaker 4: I kind of want to date nobody and.
Speaker 2: Then like have it like it's like yeah, exactly for the future. Grace, thank you so much for coming past. This has been so insightful. Thank you for being so open. It's just been like I feel like I've learned.
Speaker 3: A lot about only I've never been to tell us if it was good.
Speaker 4: There's a lot, there's a lot that's going on. Thank you so much, guys. Until next time,