Speaker 1: We've got get you them every day, Adelaide.
Speaker 2: The following segment is the mature audiences only and may contain content, graphic language and not that you'll see it is easily offended.
Speaker 3: Well, you're about to find out just how easily.
Speaker 4: Your father's money six.
Speaker 5: Nothing she shows. I'll tell you what A lot has happened in the last couple of weeks when we've been off there, including some real controversial stuff from our boy. What the hell is happening to Kanye West is something we've been saying for the past few years now.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So he's put out a tweet and I don't even know where to start. It's about a soul, it's about Okay, there's a couple He was banned from a thing called Twitch, which I'm not overly familiar with.
Speaker 5: You overly familiar with, I would have no respect for you whatsoever. If you did know what Twitch was and you were active participant on Twitch. It's basically like an online aiming streaming service he can jump onto. Now, if you can do that with four kids and also working full time, bless you. Yeah, spend your time looking after kids place.
Speaker 6: Okay, So he made some antisemitic remarks on Twitch, and then he claimed that Kim kardash.
Speaker 3: Was his assistant.
Speaker 2: He just.
Speaker 6: That's the mother of your children. Dull Anyway, nothing tops this though. So his most controversial post was about a song called Cousin, and basically it's a confession about how he used to do things to his cousin over pornographic magazines when he was a child.
Speaker 5: Let's just dissect that for a second. Yeah, sorry, say that again.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 6: Basically he says, my name is you, and I bleeped my bleep bleep till I was fourteen.
Speaker 3: In relationships.
Speaker 5: Now now now reveal the bleeps. Kanye performed a particular act that mommy and daddy do very very very very very occasional, very sparsely in act of love. Yes, he should never do tea cousin.
Speaker 3: No, unless you grew up at Tasmania.
Speaker 5: And then I thought you about Jeff on your champion. This course not all.
Speaker 6: And then just to cap things off, after Kanye sent out this tweet, Fitty sent jumped online and just had what I think is probably the tweet of the year. Are you ready for this? And again I have to bleep it. I have to self center here. He said f me. No, he said f today, man, the Knicks lost, the Pope died, and Kanye told us that.
Speaker 3: He bleeped his bleep bleep for eight years. I'm going to bed early tomorrow because it's got to be a big.
Speaker 5: It's beautifully summarized by fifty cents. It's good to see you.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's good to see your face as well.
Speaker 6: And an Eastern miracle happened, and that was Andrew Hayes took several days off and.
Speaker 3: Actually went on a family holiday.
Speaker 5: Surely, surely not. I discovered what all the fuss is about when it comes to family holidays.
Speaker 6: This is a man who works twenty four to seven. I'm not even joking. So for you to take three or four days.
Speaker 3: Off was epic.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was really nice actually, and I went down south. Yes, so we stayed at Encounter Bay for a few days.
Speaker 3: Where'd you go on holiday?
Speaker 5: Um? How very dare you? Some people it's regarded as different holidays for other people. And I called it a holiday, right. I don't know if the end up fancy playing the game.
Speaker 6: Somewhere, dear, and you dropped about three thousand dollars at that little carnival just near the causeway there at Victor Harbor, didn't you.
Speaker 5: Oh my very goodness. So if anyone who's been to Victor Harbor full time, I haven't been to Victor Harbor where they're not there.
Speaker 6: I think they take a bit of respite during winter. I don't know that it's operational during the winter season.
Speaker 5: Right, I tell you what. The Carnies, Oh, they've built tough, really tough.
Speaker 3: They are a unique read.
Speaker 5: She's just a quick story. There are slug guns there shooting the ducks. And I was like, I'm going to I'm going to channel my old country vibes and I'm shooting, and I swear to god, I was shooting, and just as I shot, one of the carnies just zip past and the slug must have been two inches from his eyeball. No what, And he just giggled and he just laughed it off, as if to say, this happens all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nearly lost.
Speaker 1: And I was a.
Speaker 5: Couple copple, little slug in the face, don't worry about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So you had nine kids in your house, did you not?
Speaker 5: We had, yes. So my sister was there with her kids as well. So she's got three kids all around, say mate, So it varied from sort of one and a half up to nine. Yeah, and then my sister, her husband, my mum and dad, me Kara and all the kids. Oh my very goodness, Wow, it was ten of us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, geez jeez. Right did the kids get along?
Speaker 6: Because my kids just were professional fighters over the holiday.
Speaker 5: So that's the thing, isn't it. They did, And this was a big thing for us and our entire happiness on this trip. Yes, was going to depend on whether the kids and their cousins got along because they hadn't really spent much time before. The cousins are from New South Wales, so we rarely see them.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Right, they got along like a house something.
Speaker 6: That's so good because it's always a temperamental situation when the kids get together with their cousins, isn't that, Because there's factions and there's groups that split off.
Speaker 3: So two will go off with two and two ago, and then I don't.
Speaker 6: Get included and I get cut out all the time and all that carry on.
Speaker 3: I'm so ready, can you hear it?
Speaker 5: In a metal bunch of the audience.
Speaker 6: To go back to school last night, the five year old turned to her family, and and now she wants to live with another family.
Speaker 5: That's a good as a big solid announcement.
Speaker 6: Because no one in this family cares about me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, i've heard that. Actually, I've heard that. There's a bit of reputation going around a pull half varlready can't get a look in, mate, kid can't get a look into that family needs a new one.
Speaker 6: Cannot get back to reception quick enough this morning, so ya?
Speaker 5: So then how do you hand it back to a half in that situation is going okay? Cool? Do you want to take care of all the filing and the paperwork that comes with that. It's a long process. It's very arduous.
Speaker 6: I can't even say the word. What is it when you emancipate yourself from his family?
Speaker 5: A five year old in South Australia has emancipated herself from her family. There's your headline in the news coming up very soon. You've been busy over the last couple of weeks. You've been very, very worldly.
Speaker 3: Controversial opinion. Melbourne is a bit of a toll.
Speaker 5: Not controverse at all. Who disagrees?
Speaker 3: Who was that dude?
Speaker 6: Who is the footballer who came out a couple of weeks ago, and he was like Jack Higgins, Oh Jack, mate, if you.
Speaker 3: The road, Jack, if you.
Speaker 6: Give the fire up at Adelaide, you want to make sure that your backyard is in order to create a story. Because from what I saw from our four day trip to Melbourne for our anniversary, mind you, I shouldn't say we actually had a really good time. We stayed in a nice hotel, it was lovely. It was a nice little reconnection piece for the Yoddie family.
Speaker 5: Question why why Melbourne? Why not back to the roots? Why not either Gold Coast or hober Hut.
Speaker 6: Oh you've been there, done it anyway, So we liked to go to Melbourne.
Speaker 3: What they do do well is the sport.
Speaker 6: So I love that vibe around the city when everyone's walking around and their footage jumpers. That bit's fun. But the CBD in Melbourne is like Gotham City.
Speaker 5: Really.
Speaker 3: It is dark, it is drab, it is filthy.
Speaker 6: There are so many homeless people, which is awful and sad, and so many people just like yelling at the clouds, like yelling at no one. And I felt like I was on edge the whole time, like something was about to erupt.
Speaker 5: Do you know what I mean, you know what? Do you know what?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 5: And I will say this and maybe controversially, there is a chance of those people that you were talking about a homeless are actually hipsters and that is the fashion. Yeah, who knows, who's to say, Melvin Steve.
Speaker 6: No, And then it's expensive, like we went for We just went for a casual lunch with a girlfriend of mine, so there were three of us, had a couple of entrees. It was tie, it was very basic, it was very simple, had a couple of cocktails.
Speaker 3: Guess how much that cost? Because we walked away and my husband goes, guess how much that lunch was?
Speaker 6: And I was like one twenty max Max two hundred and eighty dollars.
Speaker 5: Wait AREU d or repair.
Speaker 3: Two hundred and eighty? I felt sick if.
Speaker 5: That had happened to me, and you know how, I would drop to the ground and they told hit the ground, up to the heavens, I have ruined my future.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. It was awful. But that wasn't the worst part of the trim. Can I just tell you.
Speaker 6: On the way to South Bank, we were strolling down the street and thank god I wasn't mindlessly scrolling on my phone or anything like that.
Speaker 3: And I was actually paying attention to the.
Speaker 6: Filthy footpath because as I was four inches away from my foot treading down on a.
Speaker 3: Rat the size of the cat.
Speaker 6: It was a rat that was dead on the footpath and it was this big, And I was.
Speaker 5: Like, this, can we do? Is everyone ready to go? Three? Two way? Mel Ben sucks? Nel Ben sucks.
Speaker 6: Job?
Speaker 5: That is a good job, Monday morning joke. Off's what two weeks just to refresh richards and train for some excellent joke to kick us off in the working way.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and let's let's get producing, Molly, to really set us off on the right sort of level.
Speaker 3: You know, Molly, here we go. Why are men like popcorn?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 3: Men like popcorn?
Speaker 1: They satisfy you, but only for a little bit. It wasn't directed at you.
Speaker 5: Don't think it was direct eye contact with it. While we are speaking of men, maybe roosters, I'll go next to you, don't mind. Here's one boy. A couple start an ad for a rooster named Kenny in the play Oh My Favorite Roosters. It's called Kenny. He was one hundred bucks. And they got curious. They called the sell and asked why he was so expensive. The seller said, the rooster will fertilize everything he can get a hold of, and he was a sure thing. When they arrived, the farmer let the rooster out of the cage and he made a bee line to the henhouse. After he was done with all the hens, he ran straight to the pig pen, then the horses. He sex up everything on the farm before the farmer put him back up biting. After they brought him home, they led him out of his cage and did the same things before. The couple stayed around to watch and just went into the house for dinner in bed. The next day they woke up and would check on Kenny to find him laying motionless in the middle of the yard with crows circling above him. The guy, the owner, was distrawed, but he grabbed a bag and he walked over to Kenny, and then he mumbled to himself, Oh, such a shame. He must have humped himself to death. And then Kenny looked up with one open eye and said, thing closer. He was trying to mate with the christ I get it.
Speaker 3: Bless Kenny, any little brandy rooster.
Speaker 5: We all know Kenny by the way.
Speaker 6: Yeah, don't we just Hey, three couples are trying to get married, right, so they go to the same church. There's a young couple, a middle aged couple, and an elderly couple. So the three couples met with the priest to discuss when they could all get married. He said, if you wish to get married in my church, you must all go one month.
Speaker 3: Without having any relations. If you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: One month later, the three couples returned to the church and talk to the priests. Here then asked the elderly couple, have you completed one month without any relations?
Speaker 3: They said, yes, we have.
Speaker 6: It was easy, as you do when you get older and you can't be bothered. How about you, he asked the middle aged couple. It was hard, but we did not do anything for the whole month. They respond, and the priest turns his attention to the younger couple.
Speaker 3: How about you guys.
Speaker 6: And they said no, we couldn't do it. That was the boyfriend. Tell me why, said the priest. He said, well, my girlfriend had a can of corn in her hand and she accidentally dropped it. She bent over to pick it up, and that's when it happened. And the priest then turns to them and says, you're not welcome in my church. And he goes, well, we're not welcoming the supermarket either. Could you please tell everybody what happened at your son's birthday party?
Speaker 5: Oh, Henry's birthday. And these are the moments, judes, And these are the moments that you need to cherish and make sure that it's captured in your mind forever, because you don't get them back. No, live the moment, ladies and gentlemen, unless there's a natural disaster. Yeah, and that's what happened. We've got a one and a half year old called Sonny, and he's gone through a stage where he should know better. In fact, he does know better when it comes to fire. Yeah, but sometimes you get caught up in the moment. Yeah, I suppose all that could be said about this particular situation. The cake came out beautifully drafted to by the way.
Speaker 3: Did hang on and hang on? Just let me drill down on this. Did your wife make the cake?
Speaker 5: She is? Stop it? A big gold number seven, a bunch of candles.
Speaker 3: Why can't I be a mother like that?
Speaker 5: I don't know that bit's just missing, isn't it.
Speaker 3: I can't bake. I'm just not a baking mother.
Speaker 5: Meant being a mother aside from what I know, you're a great mom. Oh you know I'm a car bake.
Speaker 3: I'm just not a baking.
Speaker 5: Okay, Car is an incredible bake of my wife. Yeah, oh, she'll fat me up. Don't you worry about that.
Speaker 3: She could bake anything, that's hope. So, because that eight pack is really annoying for everyone.
Speaker 5: She's You've got to watch yourself, don't you. So the cake came out and obviously we started singing, and all of a sudden, out of nowhere, I've got some audio here pinpoint the moment, yes, when my one and a half year old Sonny completely grabs a candle burns himself fan Not surprisingly, there's quite a strong reaction from my wife Kara to you come out there.
Speaker 6: As it always happens in slow motions, like his little hand goes out and he goes to grab the candle, and the look on Kara's face is just pure horror, and.
Speaker 5: She's like that's that's that sort of crow thing that she get going as well, sometimes.
Speaker 3: Like that cackle unbelievable scenes in your Household.
Speaker 5: Twenty four ten. What ruined the party? Thanks lot Sonny, completely ruining Henry's big day.
Speaker 6: It's okay, you all right with the fact that the one and a half year old took all the attention away from him and he's big moment.
Speaker 5: No, he was okay because we've got it back on track. Yeah, after a little band aid and all sorts of things, but it certainly derailed the party in the moment.
Speaker 6: After a little trip to the RAH, the emergency department, everybody fine.
Speaker 5: Stories, Yeah, good morning to you, Sherry, Good morning, guys.
Speaker 3: Good morning. Who ruined your party?
Speaker 9: I did definitely ruined my own party, which was a surprise, So I never got a twenty first birthday party, and some friends of mine organized a surprise twenty second birthday party. However, wherever there is liquid eyeliner, there is always going to be an issue. So I had many attempts at that and just throw in the town. So I'm not going to dinner. It's ridiculous. I don't want to celebrate my birthday. My expartner at the time, very very cautiously, was able to get me to go to the party. We arrived an hour late, and everybody was there. I was absolutely mortified because I walked in with a very angry face from a heavy discussion in the car.
Speaker 2: Oh god, yes, so it was.
Speaker 9: We got back into it, but it was a little awkward in the beginning.
Speaker 6: I can stare say, what about that moment too, when you have a fight with your partner in the car and then you have to put on a brake face and walk into a party like nothing's happened.
Speaker 5: Everyone knows hi, guys, good to see and you just got that look weird, like now something's off.
Speaker 9: My face has subtitles so exactly, so.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 6: And also she has got great big black smudgers all over our eyes.
Speaker 5: Liquid eye got rid of those.
Speaker 6: You won't understand. This liquid eyeliner is so fraught with danger, isn't it, Sherry.
Speaker 9: Oh, we've got it so good in my eyes. So when it goes in your eye, your whole eye goes splash, and it's just it's trackies and netflicks after that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's all downhill, Sherry. Thank you so much for the colls.
Speaker 6: We've been talking this morning about who are what rulined the party because you're one half, you're.
Speaker 3: Old Sonny decided to grab the birthday candle. Now that's fire, that's fire.
Speaker 5: Do not play with fire, laser.
Speaker 6: Gym, and that's a little baby midthand and that's going to hurt.
Speaker 5: And he knows, by the way, Yeah, he just got caught up at the moment, as we so often do. I mean, I don't think you ever grow out of that, getting out of control and caught up in the moment of parties.
Speaker 6: What about the time when you said that he fell down the stairs and his first reaction when he got to the bottom of the stairs was to run back up the stairs.
Speaker 5: Dead said. It was like a cartoon, you know in the old school cartoons with the tazzy devil. He's like going through and his like lembs and everything. I like this little tornado. That's what happened with Peel down the stairs and as soon as he cleared up, his tears straight back to the stairs.
Speaker 3: What is going on with you?
Speaker 5: She's a sucker for punishment.
Speaker 6: I'm sensing a pattern. So we have been doing this on thirteen twenty four to ten. Who are what ruined the party? I am not making this up. I swear to god. I had a woman tell me that on her wedding day, they had the reception at the Adelaide Oval beautiful.
Speaker 3: Her grandfather, Oh what a moment for him died.
Speaker 5: Oh gosh, stopping well, you can wise one.
Speaker 3: Cabin the grandfather.
Speaker 6: Grandfather had a heart attack and died at the wedding reception.
Speaker 5: Oh gosh, hey, grandad, do his favor. Don't die, Yeah, don't die on the big day.
Speaker 6: And also you've got to speak to do first, so you know, get that out of the way. And she said they had no choice but to pack things up and everyone just went home.
Speaker 5: Is that is that right?
Speaker 3: Well, you can't.
Speaker 6: Well you're going to carry on. Your grandpa dies at your wedding and you were just going to play a bit of you know, chapelarone on the Pink Pony card on the dance.
Speaker 5: Floor and go get up in Personally, I played the giver. But you know, different vibes for different situations. I guess, Oh that's tragic, isn't that awful? You hear that happened too often?
Speaker 3: Though, No, you don't hear that happening.
Speaker 8: I need to know.
Speaker 5: I need to know now, I need to know.
Speaker 2: I need to know.
Speaker 3: I need to know what the news today to know this, here's what you need to know.
Speaker 5: You know what you need to know with Jody.
Speaker 6: And as I need to talk about Jojo Seewa because this has been all over the internet on the weekends. So Jojo Sea was Australian partner Kath Ebbs has revealed they have been dumped hours I repeat hours after the Celebrity Big Brother UK series finale.
Speaker 5: Okay, I was going to say, he gives a small synopsis of those two asking for a friend, of course.
Speaker 3: Okay, so.
Speaker 5: A friend, Okay.
Speaker 6: So Jojo was getting really up close and personal to UK star Chris Hughes.
Speaker 3: They were cuddling, they were sleeping in the same bed.
Speaker 6: They were sharing a few forehead kisses, your preferred method of kissing.
Speaker 5: I love a full here, don't you just particularly as a greeting to a stranger.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely so, I think.
Speaker 5: First thing in the morning of four forty five.
Speaker 6: And so towards the end of the show, she was visibly upset and cryptically told Hughes in the bedroom, I've been better, give me forty eight hours.
Speaker 3: Love you, appreciate you. You're a special one.
Speaker 6: And so then everyone has obviously jumped onto Cap and gone, how do you feel about the fact that your partner is in the Big Brother House getting up close and personal with someone else. So she of course took to Instagram. What you have to do, It's compulsory in this situation.
Speaker 5: It's basically where you release a statement.
Speaker 3: And she had this to say. The story goes in the last eight hours or whatever.
Speaker 4: I flew here and I went to the live show to show up for my partner and support them in their experience and then obviously later on address my feelings of hurt and work through them all relationships too. But before I could even get back to the hotel, I went to the after party with my I guess now X crazy thing to say and was dumped in the party.
Speaker 6: Producer Molly is overly invested in this story. In fact, her feed has just been flooded with this story. It's wild, Are you okay?
Speaker 3: I don't know how I feel about it.
Speaker 1: I feel like Jojo maybe did the right thing right because it as it was unfolding over the last sort of two weeks while we were on break, it just looked like Jojo was falling in love with Chris. Then didn't know what to do about it because she's only liked women. Yeah, and then has had this unique experience.
Speaker 6: She said, I think that's the thing I've always told myself I'm a lesbian, and i've been being in here, I've realized, oh, I'm not a lesbian, I'm queer. And I think that's really cool. So isn't that strange that someone can sort of discover their sexuality in real time on reality TV?
Speaker 5: Yeah? But don't you think that's happening more and more these days? What do you mean percent people getting themselves in such a comfortable space. I'm pretty quite serious here, think themself and such a comfortable space they can discover the sexual Absolutely, it's a really good thing.
Speaker 3: I think that's a great thing that you can be who you want to be.
Speaker 5: You guys are looking at me so aggressive of what taking the bit I want to hovering over the desk here about the present dumb fight not being serious? A right try to talk from the heart doesn't happen very often.
Speaker 3: Sealed section with tip on from Gen's.
Speaker 6: First Stunning Creature?
Speaker 3: Who's just ENTI the boardroom?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 6: Do morrow? Morrow?
Speaker 3: And you put your little envelope with you?
Speaker 10: Yes, it's a bit crumpled. I sat on it.
Speaker 5: You get straight into it. Here we go, Here we go, all there she goes for y wat's out.
Speaker 3: Got a letter up.
Speaker 5: Now it's very limmy.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Are you ready?
Speaker 5: Yes? What's the topic this way.
Speaker 10: Inside my sealed envelope is at what age is it appropriate for your child to have a sleepover with their partner, with their.
Speaker 3: Little friend or girlfriend a little crush.
Speaker 5: Okay, this fairy is so much I reckon. I know in my household off on the farm, especially on the farm as well. I'm in my dad telling me that if I ever brought a girl home that we would never pretty much unless we were married, allowed to sleep in same bed. And he would say that that was him doing his due diligence for the parents of her.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, that's what. If you want to bring a sheep in to have a sleep.
Speaker 5: Different story, that's common practice on the farm.
Speaker 3: Different and we've all been there.
Speaker 5: It's courage the other way. O wants its own room.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, she's in with me, mature, I'm math. Okay, your thoughts on this, because what did Alan and Linda say to you? Oh?
Speaker 10: So, Alan and Linda, my parental is the only fight in my thirty something years of living that my father and I have had was because I, when I was seventeen, wanted to have a sleep over my first boyfriend's house and he said no, and I said why not? And he what he wanted to say was that boy wants to have his wicked way with you, and you'll be with child. Then it'll be a disaster, but he didn't want to say that because he was panicking. So it was just because I said no, and I kept saying why until I had a tantrum and I sobbed and said please, Daddy, please let me.
Speaker 3: And so they did. Ah, so you vy caved. You went to his house or he came to your hose.
Speaker 10: And on both occasions both sets of parents said, much like Casey's farm father, not in the same room. But guess what happens when the lights go down? Yeah, sneaky sneaks. Sorry, I'm dad around, sneak around, and.
Speaker 3: That's the trick. Yeah, Colleen, let me have sleepovers.
Speaker 5: Really she did, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 6: Why had I had a steady boyfriend? And I said, well, no, it just put the mattress on the floor. That's fine because we're going to stay on separate mattresses.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, And did you roll off your mattress and onto your steady boyfriend's.
Speaker 5: See, that's the thing as well, control movements sometimes your sleep. Yeah, and you had an issue with moving around sleepwalking. I'm just where am I?
Speaker 3: Oh? It does happen. We had a bit of an incident on the weekend.
Speaker 6: Oh, I don't know if I should say this is she on the school bush? So my thirteen twelve, you're actually twelve year old has a little boyfriend's steady boyfriend has a little boyfriend. And she said, I'm going to the movies in Norwood with some friends, but neglected to tell us it was the boyfriend.
Speaker 5: Sneaky.
Speaker 3: But will he be allowed to have a slumber party?
Speaker 6: No, we're not for a very very long time, the big sister. What about the first question from the big sister though? When they came out of the movies, did you passion.
Speaker 5: Thirteen three fourteen? Help us out here? At what age would you be comfortable for your child to have their boyfriend or girlfriend sleep because.
Speaker 6: There is the school of thought though if it's at least you can if it's happening, I don't want to see it. No, But you know what I mean, Like, would you rather have the anticspy in your house or in the backseat of a car?
Speaker 5: Oh? God, who says anything about the backside of the car? Sorry? Everybody, sorry about that. Can we just hold some it up? Just a little Joe's take Over an Animal thirty three four ten, help us out? What age would you be comfortable for your child to have their boyfriend or their girlfriends sleep over?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I think this is controversial in each in every house, it's individuals, always going to be, always going to be arguments.
Speaker 3: Just now, yeah, good morning, kaylor morning morning. Your thoughts on this one.
Speaker 2: So I'm actually going through this now, am I fifteen nearly sixteen year old son came up to me the other day. My girl, well, I don't know if the girlfriend and boyfriend it's coming down from Bordertown in a few weeks and she's staying at a friend. But her friend has church all day Saturday. So I told her she could come up here and have a sleepover. And I was like, I'm sorry what but like in the same breath though I know I was the kid jumping out windows from fourteen on it no one do naughty things and naughty.
Speaker 5: Places, going to church.
Speaker 2: I don't want him doing that, So I thought we're going to have to have a conversation about this. But I'm thinking if I allow it, like he'll sleep in my room and a mattress.
Speaker 5: On the floor's smart because I'm a.
Speaker 2: Light sleeper, so if there's any sneaky snake, so I'll catch you, matey. I don't want him being the kid jumping out the window and doing naughty things, and I'd rather have it in a controlled environment where I couldn't supervise and have boundaries in place.
Speaker 5: You know, question Taylor, and this is sort of a bit of a sidetrack from what's happened, but do you have the chat with him about being safe in these situations? Because I feel like if you said to him, don't do it, he'd be like, well, I guess it's the first thing I'm going to do now.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, No.
Speaker 2: We have had multiple chats about multiple things, very uncomfortable for him. But I sort of am quite awful with those chats. Yeah, we've definitely had them, and he's he's very aware and he's a sensible kid, but sensible kids do dumb things as well.
Speaker 6: Those hormones, and he's a teenage boy for all, Kaylor.
Speaker 3: And they're not known for their you know since.
Speaker 9: In certain areas.
Speaker 5: It's all good because we go out of it when we die.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much, Kaylor. Good morning. What are your rules around this?
Speaker 7: Good morning? I have a well now twenty one year old and it was eighteen eighteen. Yes, I have a lot of other little children. So we've got six kids in total, and the five older ones being girls, and I just needed the boundary set from the start.
Speaker 3: Sure, yeah, study it.
Speaker 7: Okay, when you're an adult and you can make a choice and you can.
Speaker 3: Speak together that much pushback?
Speaker 7: No, no good, No, they near the rules.
Speaker 6: That's and also like is if you want your boyfriend to sleep over when you got your little sister's running around.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's true, we're a mood killing yeah.
Speaker 6: Be fair.
Speaker 7: They're still together, they're engaged. Now, that's incredible. F You know, it's a good standard step for little ones that they know that when they get to the years that that's it's eighteen. You don't even bother trying before then.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm sorry, but back to the ardes. I don't want to know about it.
Speaker 6: Talkers through Jason Horn Francis your little boyfriend and his behavior on the weekend good win.
Speaker 5: Although I had back in sim big percentage for Fort Adelaide to absolutely smash the rules, but hey, a win is a win.
Speaker 6: In the end.
Speaker 3: I don't ignore suck as much as they have done in.
Speaker 5: Previous In some weeks they suck. No, other weeks are actually quite good.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 5: Anyway, there was a particular moment and you need to bear in mind if you didn't know, Jason nor France has got pick number one to North Melbourne. He left after a year. It was quite controversial. Yes, so he came back to South Australia and every single time part Adelai plays the ruse, it's really really fiery.
Speaker 6: It was on and it was one of those situations where you could just tell he was out of control, like he couldn't control his temper or his emotions, and it all just boiled over Din.
Speaker 5: That they're going for him and they were baiting him, and big Tristan Cherry was going for him and then joy sinking the skipper he hit him in the back. Yeah, and all of a sudden it was on.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And it was interesting to listen to Kenny say how he has to work twice as hard for his free kicks as anyone else who plays footy, and yet he seems to give them away quite easily.
Speaker 5: Powerful young man. Yeah, I did like as well what Zach Budd said after the game.
Speaker 8: China casual raging boards pretty tough at times. But I'd much rather than have to work someone up to compete and play with that. Like, I'm much rather him being that young and that aggressive and wanted to get after the contest.
Speaker 5: It's a good point because imagining having a kid who's so unbelievably competitive, yeah, that she's got to calm him down there. There's too many stories of bloke's been the opposite, and that would be very very concerning, particularly if you're a coach and you're paying a kid a lot of money. He doesn't have that issue. No, he goes too high.
Speaker 3: No, And it was interesting.
Speaker 6: I think he got cops some criticism because people accused him of being petulant with Kenny because Kenny was trying to talk to him to tell him to calm the bleak down, and he just walked away.
Speaker 3: So he's copped it over that.
Speaker 5: He has copped it. But in Jason's defense. I think he was trying to. I think he was making a smart decision because he was like, Kenny, I'm getna belt you, Yeah, get a belt. I need to walk away now.
Speaker 6: Oh man, how shocking that you would jump to your boyfriend's defense.
Speaker 3: Just tell me, okay?
Speaker 6: Because I was thinking I was watching this unfold on the weekend. I was thinking, how would Hazy calm him down? Las have said to him in that moment.
Speaker 5: We have to go like really really close contact, we're talking notes to nose and just really just get right up in there and say Jason, it's okay, that's okay, You've got this. You could do this. And then you just vereer up the top and it's a small little almost just brushing before he was a kids and you go from there. And I'm surprised Kenny didn't do that. In fact, maybe he did do that, but the cameras didn't pick it up. Yeah, not really sure.
Speaker 3: You would have been like this, you would have.
Speaker 6: You can do this, big solid, beautiful man in control of your emotions.
Speaker 5: You're okay, you can do this. Just a quick story on his competitiveness. So we had a Channel seven promo shoot We've got Jason on Francis as part of Channel seven this year, and he's a ripping young Ladin anyway, we went there to do some filming with Connor Rosey and Jason and the media manager there is Jamie Anderson does a fantastic job yet absolutely lovely.
Speaker 6: So she's got me out of the poop quite a few occasions as Jobie.
Speaker 5: So Jason comes down and he is covered head to toe and sweat. It's like someone has poured a bucket over him, and he's agitated and he's angry, and Jamie's like, oh my god, what's happening here? And it turned out he was furious and he was in a bit of a headspace because he had lost the game of table tennis to Wilm Drew. He's that competitor. He's like, it's bull crap and all this kind of stuff. So Jamie's like, right, Jason, go have a shower, think about it, come back and let's do this shoot.
Speaker 3: He did it, and then you said, Jason, Jason, come it's okay.
Speaker 5: Actually they told me to get out of the shower and I was like