Speaker 1: This is the Chrissy Swan Show. Hey, welcome to mitvok. That's German for Wednesday. Oh hello, say midweek. Isn't the German language wonderful? I won't hear a bad word about it.
Speaker 2: No, I'm with you.
Speaker 1: I've been so busy today, Jack, It's been really amazing, and I've been You'll be proud of me because I've been ticking off the boxes that you set for me at the beginning of the year, and I just want to know I feel like this is still serving a Look.
Speaker 2: Yes, you absolutely have today.
Speaker 1: Great and I wanted to get it across the line in case you were going to nege it because this top I bought from a fantastic flea market in Tokyo.
Speaker 2: I love that top.
Speaker 1: Okay great, so it wins.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: And guess what else I did today? What might have eaten at a restaurant? I went to a cafe.
Speaker 2: For breakfast and a solo.
Speaker 1: No. I had a zoom meeting with this girl for nine am. And I texted her last night and I went, let's go irl, Oh good, yeah, and she said that would be wonderful. And then she picked this amazing cafe and I had a beautiful lunch and I didn't have to cook it, or clean up after it or anything.
Speaker 2: You really are ticking off those inns I gave you. I'm proud of you.
Speaker 1: And how about you? You look busy.
Speaker 2: I had went back to personal training this morning, and then I had to go to Henny to get you my Chris Jenner An outfit for the fashion show tomorrow night, because I want you to be saying this, You're doing amazing. We'll be doing jack to vip seeds before three o'clock if you'd like to come and watch me, hopefully not fall over on the runway. Next though, Misted Chrissy thirteen twenty four to ten. If you'd like your mind read.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show. Let's get spooky.
Speaker 2: Mister Chrissie should know who she is. Correct, Speke Savors is helping Chrissy with her mystical visions. Should have gone to Specsavers.
Speaker 1: Christy. I want to take this opportunity to just do a Blanketmmunity service announcement. Every time my face is featured on my personal Instagram, Chris, someone follow me if you like for Lady Madness. Yeah, I get at least five to ten messages. Oh my god, I love your glasses. Where are they from? I'm going to answer this once here Spec Savers. No matter what is on my face, it's from Spec Savers.
Speaker 2: So stop asking and commenting.
Speaker 1: Every pair of glasses I own are from Spec Savers.
Speaker 2: I keep meaning to ask you where do you get those weight Lo's Coumany's from? Keep seeing your face all over there?
Speaker 1: From Oprah Colby?
Speaker 3: Hello col.
Speaker 1: Hi, Good Now, I'm not going to do it again.
Speaker 2: No, that'd be annoying.
Speaker 1: Kobe. You like a curvy girl.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, Oh she's on the man.
Speaker 3: You're getting there.
Speaker 1: You like a like a bumb good juicy bobbin as my kids used to call it.
Speaker 3: Yep, yeah, that sounds out right.
Speaker 1: You've got a family member who mysteriously disappeared, Kobe.
Speaker 3: I had a cat that ran away one.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm talking about, pets of family members. You've got a few gray hairs and you shouldn't have, and you're concerned about it because you're a little bit vain. Definitely not, are you sure? Have you checked today?
Speaker 3: Not today? But I hope not. I'm only twenty.
Speaker 2: Four, Kobe. I'm twenty eight, and I'm going gray already, and I'm kind of into the Sultan Pepper vibe.
Speaker 3: Yeah you like it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I reckon if you start to go gray, embrace it, brother, Okay, I'll take that.
Speaker 1: Do you ride bikes or something? Because I can feel spiky legs, like you know, rubbing a shark the wrong direction on his skin.
Speaker 3: I ride dirt bike.
Speaker 1: You know someone very close to you whose hot beverage order includes half a sugar half a sugar? Very specific?
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Can I ask mister Chrissy? What would Kobe's drink of choice be if he was on a night out?
Speaker 1: He likes beer.
Speaker 3: I don't drink alcohol, Hey.
Speaker 1: N neither. How good is it? Kobe?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I know it's great.
Speaker 1: Why don't you drink? I, for.
Speaker 3: One, don't like the taste of her, and I'm just not. I don't like the influence that it has on a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and also the hangovers kill me now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but man, it's worth it after a fun night.
Speaker 1: It's actually not. Hey, Kobe, you got very very seasick and everyone was laughing. Oh ha ha, look at Kobe. He's so sick. But you didn't find it funny?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I recently had a really saw stomach and I didn't really want to go to work and I had to. Missus wasn't too happy, so I just pretended that I broke my toe. So I ended up telling her that that actually wasn't the case, and they were all laughing.
Speaker 2: That was a very good finale. Hey, Kobe, you have one yourself, a VIP Specsaviors voucher for one pair of glasses or sonnies and two hundred and fifty dollars cash.
Speaker 1: And luckily that don't double his beer goggles for you, Kobe.
Speaker 2: Do they know.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show, give us a buzz? If something has hitched a ride that shouldn't have. Maybe it was in your car and you found it a long way from where it lives.
Speaker 2: Maybe it was in your suitcase or on your suitcase.
Speaker 1: Correct, let's go to Boston, shall we. A woman has been stung by a scorpion.
Speaker 2: That would sting?
Speaker 1: Would it literally would sting?
Speaker 2: I imagine it being like a nip, like a really really painful, harsh nip.
Speaker 1: But you know how they work. They've got their stings at the back and they go whip. They get some velocity from the back.
Speaker 2: Does it just prick you in and out? Yeah?
Speaker 1: But does it clean it which is a hideous thing some force? Did you know that that's how they do it? So she was at Boston's Logan Airport and she went to pick up her bag and bang, the scorpion struck and there was a camera crew there. She was rushed to hospital. It was not good, but the camera crew recorded some reactions from other passengers. Have a listen to this.
Speaker 6: Those interminally at Boston Logan Airport talking about the scorpion that appears to have hitched a ride here too.
Speaker 4: I think that's possibly one of the most exciting things I've ever heard.
Speaker 1: I think that guy needs to get out more to you.
Speaker 4: I think that's possibly one of the most exciting things I've ever heard.
Speaker 1: Is he referring to the sentence someone was bitten by a scorpion and that's the most exciting thing is ever had.
Speaker 2: There mustn't be much happening in Boston.
Speaker 1: He mustn't be listening to what we talk about during the song.
Speaker 2: Right, What do they do? I guess in Boston they just run marathons.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they're just like you know, Ben affleck Ye, Matt Damond. Also, this woman was like really rattled, trooper.
Speaker 6: Say the woman was your chieving luggage in the baggage claim area of customes when it happened, it's too much scary.
Speaker 1: My body now is and listen for that scorpion. They came, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, it's too much.
Speaker 1: But what does she say? It's too much scary, too much scary, love, it's too much scary.
Speaker 2: I wonder if that woman's going to make it. Can you pass from a scorpion? Boy?
Speaker 1: You can, but I don't. There are different levels of it, again my experience in the jungle. There are ones that won't kill you. Okay, there's quite a few that won't kill you like a snake.
Speaker 2: There's all the different types of exactly thirteen twenty four to ten. What hitched a ride that shouldn't have. Let's go to kill it?
Speaker 7: Hi, kel, Hello, how about you?
Speaker 1: Look? I was all right until I realized that you're about to tell a story about it.
Speaker 2: Bird.
Speaker 7: The bird was fine. So I was driving to work and I was pulling up at some traffic and these birds came flying in front of me, and then I didn't know what happened, and then when I got to work, I parked my car and got out and then this bird came flying out from underneath my car.
Speaker 1: Oh how long had it been in there?
Speaker 7: For about ten minutes?
Speaker 2: Oh my, do you have a phobia of birds? Calorie or good with them?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 8: I love birds.
Speaker 1: Oh I won't tell you my cocker two story.
Speaker 2: We should set you up with our like as mates, with our digital producer Marco, because he goes bird watching.
Speaker 1: Him loves bird and he's a parent man.
Speaker 2: He's a parent man. What's your favorite bird?
Speaker 7: Rainbow lorikeet?
Speaker 1: Oh, they are special, beautiful.
Speaker 7: We seed them at home, they come here and we feed them. They're beautiful.
Speaker 1: Well, look I can say a rainbow lorikeet like flew straight into my window at home and we nursed it back to help.
Speaker 2: Really, so they're pretty but not very smart.
Speaker 1: I have also walked through glass doors.
Speaker 2: That's Baker's Delight voucher for you.
Speaker 1: Kel Hello, Claire Beart, Hi, I'm sorry, what a spider in the car?
Speaker 9: No, yeah, so I was. We were doing our drive from Sydney to Melbourne for a holiday. So it's about a ten hour drive and as soon as we arrived, I basically pulled the blanket off me to get out of the car, and they're a massive consense spider literally sitting on my leg.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, how long had the blanket been on you? Claire?
Speaker 9: The whole spider was there the whole time.
Speaker 1: It was freaking, I mean, very smart spider, because that is a very decent uber rite and did not hate an absolute penny.
Speaker 2: Let's finish with Sam.
Speaker 1: Hey, Sammy, what happened? What was in the back of your van hitch hiking? A tiger snake?
Speaker 2: Absolutely not?
Speaker 5: No, absolutely yeah.
Speaker 4: I was a pissed controller and that snake was in one of the breath boxes and I opened it up and it jumped on.
Speaker 9: Me six in the morning.
Speaker 1: And what did you say? Actually no, you couldn't imagine what I said. Oh my god. Well, lucky you survived, at Sammy, Sorry, lucky you survived. Are we going to give you a Baker's to life about chat the chrisy Swan Show. The Chrisy Swan Show. For me, you know, I'm in a good mood. If I'm singing to pit, I'm raising my glass.
Speaker 2: I've got a.
Speaker 1: Coffee and you've got an asked latte. Obviously like that because of what we're going to talk about next.
Speaker 2: Australia's the largest fashion the Papal Meldon Fashion Festival, is back into March.
Speaker 1: PayPal MFF still comment at you Jack's v VCS. I'm so excited. It's only one more sleep until I see you. I can imagine you know that the lights go down and then they come up again, and you and all your newly personal trained magnificence are at the top of the catwalk. I'm going to be sitting in the audience with with our beautiful listeners who we've been inviting and paying for their flights and everything all week. We're about to add another one, but you've got a bag there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Before we get to our listener today, I want you to be full Chris Jenna amazing. So we've said that you need a black pair of specks Savors Sonnies.
Speaker 1: Yes, Am I getting them? Are they on?
Speaker 2: Tom?
Speaker 1: Tom's sorting that out right, because I don't have any plain black ones at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, No, Tom sorted that with our friends. Great, and then I've stopped by Henny this morning to get you a full black.
Speaker 1: Look great because I don't have a black suit.
Speaker 2: So there are two pairs. I wasn't sure on siding because you know how stuff's weird. So I got you two pairs of black pants, decide which size you'd like. Okay, great, and then the most important piece, a black oversized blazer.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I am so excited. I can't believe that I'm going theme dressed. And it's not even my show.
Speaker 2: No, it's gonna be about you as well, because you'll be with our beautiful christis one show listening.
Speaker 1: You think we could get glasses for our listeners as well, at least some dark sonnies so that everyone like, as soon as you come out, you'll know exactly.
Speaker 2: Where we are. That's a thumbs up from Tom.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, let's see who we are going to welcome into the front row, second row, wherever, up close and personal. Hello Isabella, Hi, Crispy, you're coming.
Speaker 9: I thought, I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: So am I How proud of you were about boy? We haven't even seen him.
Speaker 2: Yet, undred percent.
Speaker 9: I'm excited for it all, especially to meet you, Isabelle.
Speaker 1: I know I can't wait. When we meet. We have to do the double air kiss. Okay, but because it's fashion, all right, and you need to watch Jack's moment and have absolutely no register of joy or happiness.
Speaker 2: You need to be smiling. Do you have any trips or tips for me? Isabella?
Speaker 9: Oh, just rock yourself and be confident.
Speaker 1: That's it. Be confident.
Speaker 2: Great, we love this. You can do that.
Speaker 1: I mean, he was born confident. Isabella.
Speaker 2: This is very exciting. We'll see you tomorrow night, Isabella. I look forward to meeting you and Australia's largest fashion event, PayPal Melbourne Fashion Festival is back until March eight. For tickets, head to PayPal dot MFF dot com dot au will be doing this once more tomorrow, registered via the Nova Player app.
Speaker 1: Do I need to call Narnia Bartel and say what do I wear under this? Or do I just go titties out?
Speaker 2: I was going out h the Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 1: Let's go click in Chrissy's clique fait belly Bobby Brown. She's upset. She's upset at Matt Lucas And it's a weird sort of you know, combination of two names that you would think that wouldn't have beef with each other. But what happened was Mellie Bobby Brown, who we got to know on Stranger Things when she was a kid, tiny little kid. She has since grown up and married John Bon, Jovie's son.
Speaker 2: What a cool couple, so good.
Speaker 1: Anyway, she posted some VIDs to Winsta where she had sort of dyed platinum hair and she was wearing a pink top. And Matt Lucas, who you may remember from years ago you may not as well. He was half of the writing and performing team of Little Britain show What a Show, and he had a character called Vicky Pollard who was sort of, you know, a council flat girl, and she would say yeah but no, but yeah, but no, but yeah. That was the game. That was the catchphrase. Anyway, Matt Lucas saw the photograph and commented, underneath the photograph of Millie Bobby Brown, yeah but no bit right, Yeah, Millie Bobby Brown has a problem with that.
Speaker 10: I started in the industry when I was ten years old. I grew up in front of the world, and for some reason, people can't seem to grow up with me. Instead, they act like I'm supposed to stay frozen in time, like I should still look the way I did on Stranger Things season one, And because I don't, I'm now a target.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's what he meant.
Speaker 2: I don't either, Swanny, I think because in the video is about two and a half minutes and she goes on to sort of read out other awful headlines about her, yeah, which most of them are terrible, and they're attacking her books. Of course, this thing with Matt Lucas, I feel like it's the straw that broke the camel's back.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: I don't think he would have been trying to be malicious about it.
Speaker 1: Or so I'm going to read you what he responded. He said, Dear Milly, I saw your post and I want wanted to respond because she said that he's bullying her because of that. He explains about who Vicky Pollard was and that she had blonde hair and wore a pink top, and he said, I pointed out the similarity by posting one of Vicky's catchphrases. I think you're brilliant. I would never have posted it if I thought it would have upset you. Here's the thing. No one wants to be told they look like Vicky Pollard, who is a notoriously unattractive character. So while I think that you know Matt Lucas may be very apologetic. I do think that any comparisons made to a really unattractive, stupid character, it's never going to end well because he's saying, you look like this stupid woman.
Speaker 2: And had she not been already copy in it from the media, she probably would have just let it go exactly because she has been seen such negative things every day. I get that it's gonna upset you, agreed, But I also I really don't think Matt Lucas was trying to believe her. Yeah, but it's like, oh, I want to know, I don't What.
Speaker 1: If what if you posted a picture or if I posted a picture of myself and someone wrote, oh bird saying that I look like snuffle Upagus from Cetin Street, Don't you know what I mean? And then it's like, oh, no, I didn't mean to offend you. Snuffle Upgus is a really kind and lovely creature with beautiful big eyelashes, and you know, I just didn't want to offend you. No, don't do that, or you know how your billion's going. Gina Rohnhut, you know what I mean I'm saying. You're saying I think, Yeah, I think it's too little, too elite. Justin Bieber, I said last week, I'm officially worried. I said months ago to you there's something up with Justin Bieber, and.
Speaker 2: I said, I think he's got a rap career when he posted this video guy goes high like a bad guy.
Speaker 1: I have serious concerns and they are getting bigger by the day. He's posted a photograph to his Instagram on a big old bong.
Speaker 2: S weird because I think it was only like a few days ago his management came out and said that he's definitely not on drugs and that everything's okay.
Speaker 1: I feel like there needs to be some sort of maybe a Microsoft teams meet between him and his management to try and get their story straight, because that man is spiraling. Yeah. Oh hey, we've got another hour to go before before regularly Tim and Joel take over, and only one more sleep to go before you make your triumphant debut on the catwalk in the Papal Melbourne Fashion Festival. Now, we've been giving away spots next to the runway. If you were seats all week, We've only got one more spot, So if you want to come tomorrow night, you hit us up on the Nova player app, I have received my outfit.
Speaker 2: Yes, I scurried into Henny today. Our good friend Nadia has sorted you out with a black Chris Janna look. Yes, and you're going to look fantastic.
Speaker 1: I have tried it on. It's amazing. I can't wait to wear it. I feel like we need to call up Tom. Should we call all of our winners and say you have to come in a black jacket or a black jumper or a cardigan, something black? Yes, if possibly can, even a T shirt, will do a black tea and we are going to be that little fashion gang there to support you tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: Jack Anna Wintour would hate to see you coming.
Speaker 1: Why does she not like black?
Speaker 2: No, because you guys are going to out out anaha, Yes we are like you guys are going to.
Speaker 1: Be try and find a little blunt bob wig. But no I won't. I'll just wear my normal hair.
Speaker 2: We found out as well. Miguel Maestra, the celebrity chef.
Speaker 1: Yes, he is going to be talking as well.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: I wonder if he's nervous. I think he might have some tips for you, because he's a very confident man.
Speaker 2: He is.
Speaker 1: We're going to talk to him tomorrow. I think you'll see what we can loosen you up.
Speaker 2: He'll join us live in the studio now swenty before four o'clock in clickbait, we need to talk about these photos of Jen Garner and Ben Affleck love it.
Speaker 1: They're not back together.
Speaker 2: I reckon they are.
Speaker 1: They're not. They're co parenting, you idiots. Next, the Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show, and two Chains.
Speaker 2: Do not forget that two Change is the hero in that song.
Speaker 1: Let's give away bad Chrissy's quizzy. I mean, making everything better is two Chains with the Zander. Hello Ma, Lauren? Hi, how are you? How is this Lauren from Maths?
Speaker 7: No, it's not.
Speaker 1: Are you watching Maths? Married at her Son?
Speaker 5: I am? I am?
Speaker 1: Actually what do you make of that whole situation? Let's not going gosh?
Speaker 10: Yeah, no comment?
Speaker 2: Wait, come are you keeping up with Its one? I was going to say, not even I can anymore. I watched the first week and then I was like, I can't do it.
Speaker 1: There was some very awful stuff that happened this week. Though I know that much.
Speaker 2: It's just all a bit gross, very bad.
Speaker 9: Hello Britney, Hi, guys, how are you good.
Speaker 1: You get sick of people referring to you as Britney spears or like, you know, hey, why are you dancing with a knife? All that sort of stuff.
Speaker 8: I just don't like when they fill my.
Speaker 1: Yeah me neither see you're you. You're spelled correctly on my screen, bri double t A N Y.
Speaker 7: Yes, the correct way, all right.
Speaker 1: Brittany and Lauren, your names are your buzzes? Best of five. First person to get three answers correct wins. Bum Bag Question number one tropical cyclone Alfred is currently affecting which Yes, Britney Queensley. Yeah, it was major Australian city.
Speaker 2: But I'm going to give it to Brett.
Speaker 1: In what season do leaves fall off? Brittainentry, Yes, Brittany Autumn. Gee, you're quick, Brittany, you are like a whirling dervish with you know, smudge eye liner in a travetine foyer.
Speaker 2: Question number three Brittan's business. Yeah, there's no like, there's no band, there's no time for small Tours's.
Speaker 1: Not stuffing around here. Sixteen years ago today, Miley Cyrus released this song What's it called.
Speaker 2: Britney Again?
Speaker 6: It's the quorum?
Speaker 2: Should we just listen to it for a second.
Speaker 1: Can we just enjoy it? You're right, but the club, yes, you forget how good sixteen years Brittany, you've got yourself a bum bag. Lauren, you didn't stand a chance, not unlike Lauren from Married at First Sight, who was matched with an idiot.
Speaker 9: Actually actually call tickets the fashion tickets, and I've ended up doing the quit so I wasn't quite ready.
Speaker 1: You got neither.
Speaker 2: I'm going to send your Baker's Delight voucher for trying to come along to see me walk. I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Thank you, appreciate it.
Speaker 2: And Brittany, enjoy that bum bag. And you're very matter of fact and I love that for you.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Guys, how fun? Gosh, that was very business slide, wasn't it. Let's do something unhinged.
Speaker 2: Let's do something cute ce next, Yes, let's talk about being cute.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Can we the Crissy Swan show? Great music today. I'm loving it, sick.
Speaker 2: This song still slaps.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, do o D. It wouldn't be half the song it was without do o D.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not even taking the PI doubles here. Do D has some tunes I've got DoD on my playlist.
Speaker 1: I'm just d D.
Speaker 2: I want to tell you the song that d produces that is that slaps stand for all Mine is a song by look, this is DoD. I'm just wait till it gets good at ready it's a manis.
Speaker 1: It sounds like a free song that you can use even it doesn't get it. You don't get in trouble on Instagram, leave alone. Listen to the Crisis Show on Nover. I mean we digressed, we went down a DoD wormhole there. But I want to bring you back. I want to talk about thirteen twenty four to ten. What have you got for free? Because you're kid?
Speaker 2: Are you super?
Speaker 1: Are you a cutie? Because cute people get free stuff? And I know that because I had a I've got three very cute children, but one of them in particular, just got free stuff all the time. It's the most unbelievable charisma I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: Kit leo Ah.
Speaker 1: Really, yes, I know, I've always I've never seen anything quite like it. Free stuff for cuteness. Yeah, And then I see this story. A toddler at home was playing with an old cell phone and you've got to be careful because even if it's a dumb phone, you know, which means that it doesn't you know, browse the internet or whatever, it can still make phone calls and it can still call NIM on one or you know, triple zero.
Speaker 2: Heregency.
Speaker 1: So this three year old has picked up the phone called nine one one because there is a significant and relatable emergency going on. It's sort of hard to understand. So I'll give you the hint. It's an emergency donut call.
Speaker 7: One.
Speaker 2: What's the address of your emergency.
Speaker 1: On one?
Speaker 2: What? Yes?
Speaker 1: Do you have an emergency?
Speaker 4: Like sag.
Speaker 1: He wants donuts donuts?
Speaker 5: I want donuts, donut.
Speaker 11: It's just.
Speaker 1: Emergency donuts, that's all.
Speaker 6: I want some donuts. Are you going to share your donuts standards?
Speaker 5: Can you tell me what kind of donuts you have? Do you have blueberry donuts?
Speaker 1: What a s.
Speaker 5: An emergency.
Speaker 7: Donuts?
Speaker 1: Emergency donuts?
Speaker 2: The operator clearly wasn't having a busy day because she was happy to chat and ask about flavors, and also.
Speaker 1: Has the operator ever eaten the donut? What is a blueberry donut? Get out with your blue but they don't exist.
Speaker 2: Blueberries belong on Greek yogurt, not in my donut.
Speaker 1: There is a blueberry muffin. Short, there are blueberry pancakes. There are not blueberry donuts. What is the superior donut?
Speaker 2: But original krispy Kreme originally original glazes?
Speaker 1: Agreed. If you can't get that though, the cinnamon donut, I'm dead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, true number two, but krispy Kreme original glasses.
Speaker 1: I did notice though, for years and years chrispy Kreme did not do the cinnamon donut. And I was in the serv yesterday getting some krispy Kreme original glaze and they've got cinnamon donuts now, and I didn't realize krispy Kreme do And I didn't get any no.
Speaker 2: Because they're just not required. If the glazings there.
Speaker 1: It's a hard choice. Thirty twenty four ten. What if you got for free because you're cute? Because this toddler put in that nine one one call, and guess what happened. The police turned up to his house with a dozen donuts from Duncan Donuts.
Speaker 2: Wow, they must have been busy, purely because.
Speaker 1: It must be a very safe part of America, purely because he was cute. And I have seen this before Leo when he was born. The cutest thing you've ever seen. Yes, of course every mother says that. But I would not be able to walk more than three meters if I took him shopping with me or something without a shopkeeper giving that kid something free. Really, he wouldn't even have to ask. People would come out of their little, independent run supermarkets and give him a Fredo frog. It was like they were caught in his track to be or he would be sitting, you know, on my hip, and the butcher or the deli person would be, you know, slicing off bits of mortadella to put in his chubby little hand, and I'm like, what is going on here?
Speaker 2: Actually, I can see how this would happen, casting my mind back to him entering the jungle when you're on I'm a celebrity, get me out of here. Yeah, you would give that kid anything.
Speaker 1: He really was, and he got all this stuff purely because he's a cutie.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four to ten. What do you get because you're cute? Just for telling us, We're going to give you a double pass to the movies.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show, Jack Dean Lewis is like an up vibe at a dinner party. Or just spit like shit's sad. You're listening to the Christy Swad Show. Oh no, Iver, I reckon. He gets free stuff because he's a cuty.
Speaker 2: He is a cute he remember we had him in last year. So cute, such a gentle, nice, tall gude.
Speaker 1: So well, this is the thing. I'd like that to be reflected in his music. There you go. A toddler in the US has called nine nine one with what I consider is a very legitimate emergency. It's the donut emergency. Yes, And off the back of that, the police turned up to his house with a dozen donuts from Dunkin Donuts because he's.
Speaker 2: Cute and a busy day for the cops over there.
Speaker 1: And people get cute, but get good stuff, free stuff all the time because they're cute. I have seen it firsthand with my firstborn son. He just got stuff thrown at him because he was like a teddy bear that had come to life. People couldn't believe their eyes.
Speaker 2: Was such an adorable kid. Do you remember when it stopped?
Speaker 1: So adorable that hadn't stopped. I'm still getting it, it hasn't stopped. It's just there is something magnetic about him. Jealous. Everyone's grandmother loves him. Everyone's mother loves him. Wensley a coming over here. He comes home with like trays of bucklovar from his friends. Like just people give him stuff.
Speaker 2: I love that for him. He's a lovable guy, a lovable What do you get just because you're cute?
Speaker 1: Hello, Georgia, Hello, how are you guys? I'm so good. I'm like a lovely person. Is it you that's cute or is it somebody that you've given birth to?
Speaker 4: Well, I think it's two myself and my four year old son good or we both have a haircut for three because they thought he was such a cutie, and they must have thought I was cute too.
Speaker 1: My god, depending on the hairdresser, you went to two haircuts, they probably saved you about seven thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: It feels like it had a handful of lollipops as well.
Speaker 2: We got Georgia. I would dream for a free haircut. With the amount of times I'm having to book for a haircut. How often are you and your son going?
Speaker 4: Oh, we go about once every eight ten weeks.
Speaker 2: Ah See, I'm fortnightly. I'd love a free fortnightly haircut.
Speaker 1: I'm once a year.
Speaker 11: You are.
Speaker 1: I've got a terrible hair dress.
Speaker 2: Of phobia Georgia. We're going to send you a family past to the Lost Tiger, which is in cinemas now.
Speaker 4: Oh lovely, thank you?
Speaker 1: Going? Hey, Annie, are you a cutie patuti? I? I God, you are going to get something for free in the next sixty seconds. What have you received because you're a cutie PATUITI?
Speaker 11: When I was two, I started getting like really obses with like Chanel and then POKEM Mademoiselle. And then on my third birthday, the worker at the front desk gave me a three free Chanel cupcake and a Chanel perfume like hair perfume.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that is a hair perfume.
Speaker 2: That's fat, that is bougie. Now Annie, you're eleven now yeah, yeah, do you still love Chanelle?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 11: But it's left Davis near us, So.
Speaker 2: It's what it's left David Jones near them.
Speaker 1: Devo, you can't even visit you can't even visit the interlocking seas.
Speaker 2: Annie. We are going to send you.
Speaker 1: A Anything we've got is going to sound povi.
Speaker 2: No, this is pretty good. A two hundred dollars out you for door dash so Oh my god, you and Monk can order some food. Annie, Yeah, thank you, that's.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: Good luck with your pirottes. Annie, let's go to Luke. Luke, you or is someone you know?
Speaker 8: Someone I know? When we were kids, we used to always go yaddying down at the local creek, damn sort of thing, and we used to always purposely send my sister into the butcher's to get a cow's heart. And because she was so little and cute, they used to just give it to her for free because apparently they aren't cheap, but through the butchers, but because she was a little girl, and we used to purposely send her in and was she ever like every time?
Speaker 2: Was she like?
Speaker 1: Luke, I don't want to go on us for the cow's heart?
Speaker 8: No, because the money that the folks normally gave us to buy we then sent our lolly.
Speaker 1: Ah, how much can you remember how much a cow's heart was?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 8: I think it was like plenty, like four or five bucks.
Speaker 2: When you're oh, that is a lot.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of mick. Slowly, so I've.
Speaker 8: Gone back twenty thirty years ago.
Speaker 2: How cute, Luke. We're going to send you a double past to No. No, the k No Pain in Cinema's April three.
Speaker 1: Let's finish with you, Michelle, what did your door to get? Because she's a cutie? Patuti Hi, Christy Hijack Hi.
Speaker 5: My daughter is really bubbly and smiley, and everyone thinks she's just the besnies as is. But we were recently in Japan and she was quite upset because she had really wet socks and didn't want to go out on the snow again. So she was five years old, so we went looking looking looking for socks, and we found this little store. This lady was in their really tiny store. She didn't speak much English, but we were trying to explain that her socks were wet.
Speaker 9: So she took off the boots.
Speaker 5: She tries to look at them, she drives them out. Then she actually removed the footbed, she cut new footbeds. She put the new footbed beds in these rental boots. She got these socks, she put the socks on her. She gave her some gloves as well because her hands were wet, and then she didn't want.
Speaker 7: Any money for her.
Speaker 5: My husband felt so bad that he actually ended up buying some wax because.
Speaker 1: The shore ki.
Speaker 5: You know, one dollars worth of stuff because she was.
Speaker 2: How good is that? Miss? We're going to send you a two hundred dollars vout for door dash. I love that word. Kawai way the.
Speaker 1: Chrissy Swan Show. We're nearly out of here, but first.
Speaker 2: Chrissy's click fait.
Speaker 1: All right, So we're going to talk about Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner.
Speaker 2: You're back together, ridiculous.
Speaker 1: They used to be together, split up. She's been a very supportive partner. They're still very good friends. They've got three kids together. You're about to show me a video that is going to change my mind.
Speaker 2: Well, they were attending their son's birthday party at a normal at a paintball place, all normal.
Speaker 1: Sam is his name Sally.
Speaker 2: And the paparazzi caught a video of them right now. Jen goes to shoot her gun, her paintball gun, and he hugs her, but the way he hugs herts sort of friendly hug man. Look at this.
Speaker 1: Okay, so they're standing together. He looks great, by the way, and.
Speaker 2: Then her okay, look there's a little hump there.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, he's steadying her so that she can shoot properly.
Speaker 2: Nah, they're doing it.
Speaker 1: I can tell you reckon, they're act together.
Speaker 2: I really want them to be. I love them as a couple, so I'm manifesting it.
Speaker 1: I must say that does look very very intimate, doesn't it.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: For exus having said that, they're probably like brother and sister.
Speaker 2: Now, you know, look at the way I'm showing you another photo now of them leaving the paintball sense they look so happy, so happy. I haven't seen ben Affleck smile like that in years.
Speaker 1: They actually look alike. They look like the same person.
Speaker 2: Siblings are dating siblings.
Speaker 1: Look, you know, maybe it is on again.
Speaker 2: Would you not be happy to see that?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yes, of course I would. I love them. I love those two and they've really managed I think mainly I'm not going to give all the cutos to her, even though I think that's probably where it belongs. They've really done a great job in maintaining their kindness, you know, because of their three beautiful children.
Speaker 2: We'll put that footage on our Instagram at the Christy Swan Show so that people can see for themselves and make up their own mind.
Speaker 1: Did you read last week that Violet their eldest daughter, she's the eldest one I don't know has cut all ties with Jennifer Lopez. They used to be very Yeah, they used to be very very close, but then something happened and she's sort of gone no contact apparently.
Speaker 2: Maybe she read her newsletter on the j LO.
Speaker 1: Maybe Hey, you know, we were all really sad that Demi Moore didn't win the Oscar, but we don't have to beat. She was seen by a lip reader at the moment of defeat when Mikey Madison did win it saying nice and I did believe that from her because she's got daughters same age as he, and I feel like when someone really clever and the same age as your child wins something, you've got like pride by proxy.
Speaker 2: Yeah you put yourself in that mother's shoes instantly, or yeah, yes shoes.
Speaker 1: You can't feel bad, you just can't. It doesn't feel like you're losing. And I think that's that's a vibe I've gott and I think I'm right. And Mikey Madison has said that she texted with Demi after the oscars said I adore her. She is one of the sweetest, kindest women I've ever met, and I'm so grateful that I was able to meet her and witness her brilliance and talent in person. I adore her, and I can't wait to see what she does next, what kind of character she brings us. I think we're also ready and excited to see that.
Speaker 2: Yes, Queenie, I love that. I also think Demi is going to get another major blockbuster I do this year, and I feel like in the next few years she'll win an Oscar. The next one's got to be It is got to be Tim and jol her up next. What's today? It's Wednesday. They'll be spinning a wheel. I reckon show, will have a great night. Swadding Bye Chet.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to novapodcast dot com.
Speaker 7: Do you