Speaker 1: We got get in the morning every day, Adelaides, Welcome to the podcast Everybody, And we discovered a story about a man who told thirty five different women that it was his birthday on thirty five different.
Speaker 2: Days, thirty five different presents.
Speaker 3: It's not bad.
Speaker 2: He got done for fraud.
Speaker 4: By the way, it's not well done at all.
Speaker 1: No no, And we thought, oh my god, who does that? Who has a rotation slash.
Speaker 4: Rosh the system?
Speaker 2: That would be no, you read.
Speaker 4: Out good honor.
Speaker 1: One of the things we like to do on this show is when people tell us things in confidence in meetings, we like to expose them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we really do. And we're talking about a story which has been circulating now for a while. A boyfriend who dated thirty five women and told each other he had a different birthday, so he regularly received gifts. He was arrested for fraud in Japan. His name is Takashi Migawawa. He's thirty nine. He scammed thirty five women. Could you believe it? The serial data informed each victim that he desired a meaningful relationship in order to get presents. He eventually got done. We thought, what kind of monster would have such a rolling rotation. What kind of absolute cereal pest would do such a thing? And then who raised their hands?
Speaker 4: She even raised her hands.
Speaker 1: She was sitting on the floor at the time, and we just hear a little voice from the corner going.
Speaker 4: I had a roster.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying I condone what he's done. I'm just saying I understand.
Speaker 2: Okay, take us through your rolling roster to cashy Miga hour.
Speaker 5: Look this was in confidence, and I'm very upset with you too. But look, essentially, sometimes in the dating world, I remember back in the day, my heyday, because it's not at the moment, I had to have a bit of a roster because there were multiple suitors.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: My housemates used to come home and they'd see someone there, and then they'd leave, and then there'd be someone different there. Yeah, to have a roster just to kind of make sure that you know, what have I spoken to him about?
Speaker 4: What have I told him about? Which? Where are we up to?
Speaker 2: Did they have an overlap? Did get confused?
Speaker 1: Ever?
Speaker 2: Turn up?
Speaker 5: No one was standing on the driveway as another one rocked up. Once I talked myself out of.
Speaker 2: That, how the hell did you talk?
Speaker 4: That's my cousin Sherry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the flowers.
Speaker 4: Yeah he's semi naked. No, I think he had a shade.
Speaker 5: But yeah, like I said, not condoning this behavior at all. But I understand a friend of mine, I'm going to call her the Queen of Tinder. She was decided that this year was the year she was going to find her person. So she this woman, you had to she had to share spreadsheets with us because we were like, hang on, who's him?
Speaker 4: Hang on?
Speaker 5: Which one was this? No, didn't you go for dinner with him? So she had all on a spreadsheet who she was dating so that we wouldn't get confused. So that's where we're at as a society, because dating sucks.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 5: So she had an excel sp red shit and she shared it with us so that week because she was sick of having to answer fifty million questions all the time. Yeah rummy, look like I say, not condoning it, but it's bloody smart.
Speaker 2: Yeah okay, So what what what date was this? Like what sort of year we're talking?
Speaker 5: I was living at Brompton, I would have been maybe like twenty five, right, so seven years eight years ago.
Speaker 2: Two or three easier.
Speaker 7: Years ago.
Speaker 2: So twenty fifteen. I'll just put it out there right now, twenty fifteen for all the blokes who thought that they were an exclusive relationship. Sorry boys, you.
Speaker 4: And agen others.
Speaker 2: Yep, it's a podcast. Thank you so much for tuning in. What's that? Are you only here for the code word for text for tata rude? That's okay, we'll give it to you anyway. It is twenty two twenty three, not twenty one twenty two.
Speaker 4: She sings a song about being twenty two.
Speaker 2: Ah right, okay, makes sense, then it does.
Speaker 4: Everything's adding up.
Speaker 1: What if you can book your hotel now and choose to pay when you get it.
Speaker 2: With thousands of flexible booking options in select days, you're only a what if away from your next holiday.
Speaker 4: Look on the what if it's for travel.
Speaker 5: He's where you're waking up to Adelaide.
Speaker 2: The news Today, News? What's the news today?
Speaker 3: Snooze news?
Speaker 1: Yes, stormy weather is absolutely pummeling the state this morning. So we've got more than five thousand homes without power across the city due to those storms. Three thousand at Ashford, Wayville, land Or and Goodwood.
Speaker 4: I'll say that again.
Speaker 1: There's three thousand homes at Ashford, Waveville, bland Or and Goodwood and surrounding areas without power. So severe's understorm morning just issued for the Adelaide region and potentially with this storm cell will become at large, will come large hail, flash, flooding and damaging winds. There's your prognosis for a Tuesday morning if you don't mind.
Speaker 2: It'd be going on weather.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we were just saying like this guy was really red just before and it feels a bit mtnish, but there's been plenty of lightning this morning as well, so a bit going on, as they say, that's.
Speaker 2: The technical professional analysis from the Bureau.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is a bit going on going on, guys, So please take care on the roads this morning because it was pretty heavy and there was a lot of like flooding on the roads and that sort of thing.
Speaker 4: So just slow down.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the North South Motorways speeds down to eighty. Apparently the freeway from Bridge for the freeway from Bridgewater to glen Osmond is quite slippery, so take it easy if you're out on the road.
Speaker 4: Take care as the message.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: So we've got some big news overnight. The Cremorn Hotel has been awarded the overall or the best overall hotel of the year. So there was the Australian Hotel Association Awards. You might remember I had a little strategic day off a few weeks ago in the middle of the week. It's because I went to the awards the night before.
Speaker 2: We thought you were planning for four Yeah, yeah, it'd start.
Speaker 5: I was having a sleep in.
Speaker 1: Yeah. When you say strategic day off, was that when, oh that was the day you slept in?
Speaker 5: Yes? Oh well okay, I wasn't going to bring that up, but thanks Jerdy.
Speaker 4: That's right, You're welcome. We've all done it both.
Speaker 8: Yes.
Speaker 5: But a little local connection which not too many people know. The Cremorne Hotel used to have an elephant called Tommy living at the back of it. And if you go to the Kromorn you'll see on the menu that they have the story about Tommy the Elephant. Now, he loved beer. He was very cheeky and he used to love ripping clothes off the line and things like that. Anyway, got to the point where they're like, we can't have this elephant at the back of the hotel anymore. So my great great, great, great great great grandfather, John Smith, actually bought Tommy the Elephant, and Tommy came up and helped plow the fields and basically help helped John Smith. They called smith Field after John Smith so helped him up there before we sold him. So a little local connection for us with the Cremon Hotel and.
Speaker 4: That we can just retrace that for one moment.
Speaker 5: You're our family owned Tommy the Elephant.
Speaker 4: We brought an elephant from the Kremorne Hotel.
Speaker 5: Correct.
Speaker 1: Wow, just when I thought you couldn't get any more messed up here we are.
Speaker 2: I don't called Tommy the Elephant as well.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I've met him too. We've all met him, Susy.
Speaker 2: Let's finish up with some MAFL news. So both the AFEL sides back. Yesterday's training Port Adelaide was at Alberton Sava radical Ea. Yeah, train as well for the first time.
Speaker 4: Were you excited?
Speaker 2: Absolutely magnificent. Technically was the first of four year players, but a few of the senior players turned up as well, and at the Crows as well. Everyone turned up there, and I love how Darren Burgess, the fitness boss, played a little prank on the boys.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 2: They did a thing where the cameras set up and there's a question there and they answer it and it's been filmed.
Speaker 1: Yes, so as they come up the race or go into the track for training, they often fire questions at them. So they did that, but unbeknownst to them, they were on film with Darren Burgess, the fitness guy, when they were asked about their eating habits in the off season break.
Speaker 2: Probably Texas barbecue.
Speaker 7: How many do you have?
Speaker 9: Rob I bos.
Speaker 2: Nothing but salads, you told me.
Speaker 9: I will say there's a special coming from there.
Speaker 2: Mcganryu burg I just acting out for the cameras as well as soon as they turned it off, just punching a will.
Speaker 5: What are they allowed to eat whatever they want and then come back and get back into for a pre season or they've got to be good on their holidays.
Speaker 2: Get what you want as long as you don't put on fat. And there would be blokes who could eat whatever they want and not put on anything, and other blogs who look at something bad and yet to the guards.
Speaker 1: There was a player I'm trying to think who it was, but there was a player that I know, that's right. He would eat whatever he wanted, drink whatever he wanted in the off season in the last two weeks before he had to come back for that four K time trial.
Speaker 4: Would just eat apples?
Speaker 2: Yes, but two weeks such a dangerous way to live anyway, girls streaming it The Apple dip a big shadow as well. The f W Awards one last night, so many contests smash it CONTI rather smashed it from Richmond for the for W Best and ferris Ed Maronov, Chelsea Biddell, Daniel Ponta and Neive Kelly all Austrain, well done.
Speaker 1: What, young girls is the lightning is still going off behind your head here as I look out the window.
Speaker 2: That's just my aura?
Speaker 8: Is it?
Speaker 4: You're so dangerous?
Speaker 2: It's the six fifteen machine.
Speaker 6: This is how it works.
Speaker 4: We have three questions for you. If you get the third.
Speaker 1: One right, you get a crack at all the prizes in the vending machine. Thirteen twenty four, ten feet light to Actually, let's just take Mitch from Morforbaler.
Speaker 4: Hey, Mitch, hey guys there, we're great, Thank you. How are you enjoying the weather this morning? Good? Thanks?
Speaker 9: Oh so good?
Speaker 4: Is it raining at your joint?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: It's one the way to work pouring down?
Speaker 4: Is that really all right? We'll take care. Do you need to pull over so you can concentrate on the quick questions?
Speaker 2: The right lane?
Speaker 1: Right, that's the wrong one. You're supposed to stay left, God, Mitch, let's go. Question one, what is the main ingredient in sushi?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 7: Coact?
Speaker 2: Yes, spot on. Someone's a bit fancy and being a sushi tray. Are you a sushi lover there?
Speaker 1: Mitch?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Are you like me and the rest of us? And when we go there, we're like so Australian. All we get is the chicken avocado.
Speaker 1: And also, like you like side eye your kids as they keep piling up their plates like that's enough and that's.
Speaker 4: A four dollar plate.
Speaker 2: It adds up?
Speaker 4: Sure, okay. Question number two, Mitch, what TV show is this the theme for? Do you know this? Mitchell?
Speaker 2: You know that? Yes?
Speaker 9: It is?
Speaker 2: Were you a fan or did you just blackout for a second and just I rewatched.
Speaker 4: The whole series?
Speaker 7: If you are ago?
Speaker 2: Oh haw's the timing?
Speaker 4: Have you ever watched this very funny show, isn't it? Mitch? Yeah?
Speaker 7: I like joy I yeah?
Speaker 4: Good? Nice?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: Question number three, and this is for a go at the vending machine.
Speaker 1: How long is an Olympic swimming pool in meters Olympic swimming pool.
Speaker 2: If you go, oh jeez close, so well, here we go, here we.
Speaker 1: Go from it is fifty yes, bank, Okay.
Speaker 2: Do you remember do you remember Eric the El the Sydney two thousand Olympics. Yeah, yeah, for everyone else was fifty meters. For him, it felt like fifteen hundred just for one lap.
Speaker 4: He genuinely couldn't swim Eric the Ill.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And the kicker was he was wearing his speedos and the drawstring was like hanging on the outside.
Speaker 4: That's when you know classics with a rookie mistake.
Speaker 2: Classic area.
Speaker 1: Okay, simoone, we need a letter from A between A and C please a B please B and a number between two and six.
Speaker 3: Ah five five?
Speaker 4: Be fine?
Speaker 1: Working as on the vending machine this morning? Oh no, oh, you've just usually taken the face off the vending machine.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Sorry, I got stuck.
Speaker 4: That's okay.
Speaker 1: Oh, congratulations you won a one hundred dollars Milky Lane voucher.
Speaker 2: Oh that's nice, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Well done, Simone, it's good, thank you.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's nice. All right. Six fifteen Venue machine quiz is going to return tomorrow at around about six fifteen. Welcome to the studio, producers, are we good morning? Zoey informed us yesterday, jokes. It's potentially and beautiful, magical world. They could do another installment of the greatest movie franchise which has ever come into our existence.
Speaker 6: Well that's right.
Speaker 10: Well.
Speaker 6: Recently, in one of his appearances of the New York Radio Our, Bradley Cooper hinted that there might be the Hangover for Oh my very goodness.
Speaker 7: How about that right in?
Speaker 10: I guess that's why they call it Sin City. Ah, guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one man wolf pack. But when my sister brought Doug Holme, I knew he was one of my own, and my wolf pack it grew by one.
Speaker 4: So there was two.
Speaker 6: Yes. So recently he opened up about how he would probably do the Hangover for in an instant, sharing his deep affectionate for the team, But he has urged fans to temper their expectations, seeing as it might be a little what's on board? But how good if that came.
Speaker 2: Back, I'd be the best to flirt with the slight that Bradley, Yes, no flirt with me.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 6: We were talking about what else we want to see come back because there are so many great movies and TV shows, bands, everything that it would be so good to get some of the classics back.
Speaker 4: Anything you'd like to come back?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So for me, straight up, I'd like to see another installment of Step Brothers.
Speaker 4: Cannot cannot improve on perfection though.
Speaker 2: That is true. But if anyone is going to be able to do a sequel better than the original, kundle for Dumb and Dumber, No no will for John c Riley. That's cute. Remember when I had my first beer? Because What's Comings with Step Brothers is possibly the greatest soundtrack of all time. Now we can't play the lyrics to my Dad's boat You won't go Down because it's a great mane. It's a really good movie, and i'd like to see a second installment.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I don't think they could outdo the first one, but it'd be pretty close.
Speaker 4: It'd be pretty close. The amount of times in the audio household, we're so.
Speaker 1: Much real for activity, I would like to say it's going to shove.
Speaker 4: Oh I shouldn't go down this territory.
Speaker 1: But can you remember it's a knockout. Used to be a Sunday staple in everyone's house.
Speaker 4: It's a knockout.
Speaker 1: That's the name of the game at twenty four ten nine one nine nine.
Speaker 4: It's a knockout.
Speaker 5: Such a shame that was back in the seventies, right, Tuzzy only special.
Speaker 2: I love that idea from you, Joe's, but I can confirm anyone everyone who was on that production said has since passed away.
Speaker 1: Fortunately, don't say that. I think the host has passed. Dippy Downer. But what about the iPod Classic too, I quite like those. It's more I don't know, it's more tactile than Spotify. I just like having your own little personal music system in a separate thing to your phone.
Speaker 2: You don't know. There wasn't really a specific moment where the iPod got phased out. It just cold, it was gone. It just disappeared.
Speaker 4: It just gently disappeared, like a blockbuster.
Speaker 2: There was a moment where you had an iPhone and like an iPad, yeah, like in your iPhone shuffle and all sorts of things, and all of a sudden it just sort of merged into.
Speaker 4: One, melded into one It's no nice, isn't it? Should we do this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's do it?
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four to ten? What would you like to make a comeback?
Speaker 1: And any call who gets on air will go in the running to win a Reneye air conditioner and installation worth two and a half thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good. Could be banned as well? What about the boys from our ass.
Speaker 4: Supports the Beef Boys? Goodness ever coming back? They hate each.
Speaker 7: Other, but that also adds to the area of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if they could hate each other but still tour and sing together, wouldn't that be the lightful?
Speaker 4: You know, we work together every day. We hate each other?
Speaker 2: How very dear are you? Thirteen twenty four ten What would you love to see make a little comeback? Speck before Jade's about what would be one of the great comebacks of all time? Because Bradley Cooper flirting, he said he'd be open to doing another installment of The Hangover in an instance.
Speaker 1: So you don't know what to wish for in this instance, because like you don't want them to ruin the legacy either, you know what I mean? Anyone who gets on their will go on the running to win a Rene air condition and installation worth two and a half grand be blown away by them Rene I split system air conditioners up to nine star efficiency rating in fifteen minute airflow relax It's Arena.
Speaker 2: Yeah all right? Thirteen twenty four ten. What would you like to see make a comeback? It's got to Michelle and Westlakes. Good one to you, Michelle, Good morning?
Speaker 4: Are you good? Would you like to see Michelle?
Speaker 6: I would love to see Hedy comeback.
Speaker 2: That was a staple in the Hayes household, like you genuinely imagine, genuinely crowded around and watching a show on a Saturday night as a family.
Speaker 5: What happened these days? If five and other things down?
Speaker 4: Do you know who wants that to come back desperately? Darryl Summers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Daryl's open to it.
Speaker 4: Daryl's tried.
Speaker 2: He's open to it.
Speaker 4: Aryl has tried repeatedly.
Speaker 2: And one of the great characters from Hate Saturday, Dicky, what you're doing? Watch out?
Speaker 1: Dicky?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: It's so bizarre, just a little god to stick with the blue hat and curly hair.
Speaker 2: It just worked though, didn't it.
Speaker 4: Linda from Netley? What would you like to see come back?
Speaker 1: Buffy the Vampire Sayer.
Speaker 6: With the Originals Cat Sarah Michelle Geller as Buffy.
Speaker 4: Yep, she take the call.
Speaker 2: Yeah she really peaked. I reckon and Sarah Michelle didn't know at the time, like because people are like, oh this is just stepping saying to Biger and brighter things. He would have thought she was actually peaking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely good one, Linda, thank you. Claudia from Heindmarsh Island. What do you want to see come back?
Speaker 2: The price is right?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, well so when you guys are playing that game in the morning, that's all I think about, is that game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the little yodler who went up the hill and you just couldn't go over all as you'd fall off the cliff, which he was going to do eventually. She feels like such a metaphor for my life. Household keep pushing me all go up the hill, but eventually I'm going to force me.
Speaker 2: So just before we wrap this up, news read Abbey, you've been doing a little bit research. Just what was that show you said before?
Speaker 5: Oh, so it's a knockout first premiere in nineteen sixty six, did not It did not? Sorry, that was the British version. Then it then was here eighty five to eighty seven. I wasn't even born then.
Speaker 4: Well you might be alive very shortly.
Speaker 2: Very good, always on the Pole series machine. That's the information. Good stuff.
Speaker 4: Thanks thanks input, as always.
Speaker 2: Thanks to everyone who's called through with something. I'd like to say. Come back. You're all in the mix to win a rin eye air conditioned to be by the Way system air conditions up to nine star efficiency running fifteen as.
Speaker 4: There is a whisper that the prices is right, might be back.
Speaker 2: Actually, is that is that true? Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can't say any more than that because I'm not sure if I'm allowed to.
Speaker 2: Oh what is it on your network?
Speaker 9: Say?
Speaker 7: Grand?
Speaker 2: I imagine this is what it's like in the Premier League when you've got such an almighty lead, but you're like, you know what, Contractually we're obliged to turn up to the last game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it would be a Grand Final.
Speaker 1: I guess if the Brisbane Lines were playing North Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Yeah sure, okay, that's right. This is how it works.
Speaker 1: Two songs orchestralized, we just have to guess what they are titled and artists. I can always get the song. I just don't know the name of the song for the artist understand.
Speaker 4: Produces joints us to keep things civil.
Speaker 6: We've got a couple of percents that you're playing for for a Milkie Lane voucher on Team JO today is Kelly from Elizabeth downs By.
Speaker 4: Sorry Kelly, not very jo.
Speaker 6: Wrong attitude for how We've got Adam from Edwardstown.
Speaker 2: Good, thanks Adam. Let's go big dog when you want to go to Milky Lame with me? Went went there last all.
Speaker 6: Right, same as always. We've got nova hits and throwbacks orchestralized name is your buzzer? Song name and artist's name?
Speaker 7: Song one?
Speaker 3: Please nothing on.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna you're myself on?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Something is it me?
Speaker 4: Can I eat shu?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 4: Your name?
Speaker 1: Your brother?
Speaker 2: You know she doesn't even know a name? Little one the song and you have this we're running out of time.
Speaker 8: I'm on you too?
Speaker 2: Do you both get this medtime?
Speaker 4: That's embarrassing?
Speaker 2: Do you know what?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 4: He's yelling out maker and he's yelling at all sorts of stuff and no it was Nelly hot in here.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so much makes sense?
Speaker 4: Not strong for the final one and.
Speaker 2: What a strong start?
Speaker 4: Well, okay, can you tell him to be quiet.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, Hazy, it's the last one of the year.
Speaker 4: Play nice quiet please, I told you I told you not.
Speaker 11: To be Your name is your buzz yeah me, No, that's at your name nextel on too, Let me stop stop it.
Speaker 4: Abby jumps toxic pretty said Joy.
Speaker 6: Yes, I'm going to let the factor. You didn't use your name as your brother's slide. She at least said it before you even had to go strong for the final one. Okay, here we go one, here's your chance to take it out.
Speaker 2: Absolutely destroyed you, but you're only good your last context so three Hazer.
Speaker 4: Some sort of Disney.
Speaker 1: Come on. I'm sorry, Jody, Jody Booblady.
Speaker 4: Is it Mariaky all?
Speaker 7: Chris Kelly, you wouldn't believe it.
Speaker 2: You would not believe it me, Jesus Adam, I'm so sorry, my friend. Oh goody mate.
Speaker 4: You guys can still go to Milky Way together. Well done, kel Enjoy Tragica Andrew, Oh my.
Speaker 2: Gosh, who saw that coming? Not me, not no one, especially not the bookies. I was paying ninety three cents to lose money. If you put money on me.
Speaker 4: One of you is going to have to redeem yourself.
Speaker 6: For the follow of the bankers.
Speaker 2: That's going to be a big one officially. So we finished at fourteen to seven.
Speaker 4: Yep, that's okay. I'll take fifty. I'll take it. It was so dire for about seven weeks in a row. I'll take that.
Speaker 8: That's good.
Speaker 2: Milky Lane is Straight's favorite burgers, cocktails and desserts, now open on Rundle Street. Visit Milky Lane. There you go. It's good, little finish. It's for good.
Speaker 4: Big apologies to Nelly from both of us. Yeah, oh huge. That's embarrassing, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, we should feel awful about that.
Speaker 4: I've got a great life hack for you.
Speaker 2: Is it putting fake coins in the six fifteen vending machine?
Speaker 1: No, it's not that, but and I have to say, I have to declare it not hashtag sponsored at all. This is just something that I like to do when I have a spare.
Speaker 4: Half an hour in my day. So you know, I live at the Avenues shopping Center, my spirit, your home.
Speaker 2: It's ridiculous. It's like a genuine mole rat. They can't get rid of you. Sometimes I have to hose Jody out of the Avenues.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I walked through to the floors night morning, butcher morning.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, hide your samples everyone.
Speaker 4: I got some free fruits yesterday. Who's the loser?
Speaker 2: You did kept the tooth picks as well.
Speaker 1: Anyway, So in between scabbing at the avenues, they've got like this little massage center and I've worked out if you go in for thirty five dollars, that's with your medical rebate, someone will rub your feet for half an hour for thirty five dollars.
Speaker 4: What a bargain.
Speaker 1: So you lay down and then she snaps on the gloves and then she just goes to work, Andrew, and it's the best feeling in the entire world, because you know, your feet are like a bit of an erogynous zone, right, what do you.
Speaker 2: Mean a roginason? What in I know what that means?
Speaker 4: But how many women have you said that too?
Speaker 2: Over the journey? Sweaty, not ticking any orogenous boxes here? Oh gosh, I find a nickel for every time I heard that? Sense? How can I possibly be linked to an orogynous design? Like, what do you mean your feet?
Speaker 4: Your feet?
Speaker 2: She genually feels good.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, thirteen twenty four to ten. If your feet are a complete nutter rogen zone.
Speaker 2: Don't you encourage the foot fetish to jump on board.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not saying.
Speaker 2: Joey is trying to link Nova. It's foot fetish.
Speaker 3: People, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, if you ever get the opportunity, you've got to spare thirty five dollars, go get yourself down to a massage center and pay someone to rub your feet.
Speaker 2: You could not pay anyone all the money in the world to get anywhere near my feet.
Speaker 4: Why, because there's they're discussed. They are manky, they're horrible, they are.
Speaker 2: And they're beyond repair.
Speaker 1: By the way, It's like no one has ever touched your feet with a cuticle fixer or a one of those dry skin rubbers. No one's ever done any of that to your feet in your whole how many years on the planet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in my thirty three years on the planet, I made a big foot blush one time when you saw my feet.
Speaker 4: That's crazy, honestly. And don't even start me on those toenails.
Speaker 2: They're beyond repair. I genuinely think they're beyond repair. Like they it's like I don't even know how to describe. I'll discuss its own thing. I'll describe, people describe discussing things like wow, that's worse than Andrew Hayes's feet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and people like what.
Speaker 1: You know that scene in Dumb and Dumb where they get like the chainsaw thing and they have to grind down the toenails.
Speaker 4: That's your feet.
Speaker 2: That's me. They're revolting love little purple suit as well, just like Lloyd Christmas.
Speaker 1: And I will say I would give that woman at the Avenues a lot more than thirty five dollars to go anywhere near.
Speaker 2: Your I'll promise you no one's getting any in my fate because I won't put anyone through that.
Speaker 4: No, well, fair enough. Actually, just on that. Might have a little idea forming in my brain. I might have something up my sleeve. Oh this is good. I like it.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 1: I'm going to sit on it till tomorrow. I need to fine tune it. But I've got an idea.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm not a smart man, but tell me it's not anything to do with my disgusting manky feet. A.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're right, you're not a smart man.
Speaker 2: You tell me you've got your time machine on this Tuesday, sweety shut up and listen up. It's on this daisy time.
Speaker 3: That's so agreed.
Speaker 2: Let me start that against Tuesday time for some knowledge. Is it better? Okay? Twenty eighth of November, let's go back to nineteen ninety two, Whitney Houston commenced a ten week running number one in the UK Singuish charts with I Will Always Love You from the Bodyguard, along those lines.
Speaker 1: Don't ever look at me in the eyes like that when you were singing I Will Always Love You.
Speaker 4: Don't you ever do that again?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 9: Yuck?
Speaker 2: We are you feeling something?
Speaker 1: No? Yes, discussed pulse siveness, pulsiveness.
Speaker 2: That's not what I'm going for.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: Twenty sixteen musical Hamilton, starring at Lynn, Emanuel Miranda and Anthony Raimos. I didn't nail it, did I did not sets you record for most money earned in a week on Broadway three point three million dollars. Who would have thought the Broadway It's not really my thing? Oh shocking, yeah, crazy Jim No One Tomorrow. Twenty twenty, The New York Times named is twenty five greatest actors of the twenty first century so far, with Denzel Washington at number one. My favorite movie with Denzil training game. You think you could do this to me?
Speaker 10: You love them to be playing basketball and elegant pay When I.
Speaker 5: Get finished with you, face can't calm.
Speaker 10: He got you on me.
Speaker 2: Ah God, Denzil, powerful man, he's so good. He's absolutely forced as an actor.
Speaker 4: Give me some of his work.
Speaker 2: On flight as well. Oh yeah, yeah, oh yeah, he turns it upside down? Did slightly inebriated?
Speaker 4: Yeah, slightly, amongst other things, Billy I think.
Speaker 2: He was in He was in remember the Titans, wasn't he? Oh my gosh. He was just so many diverse roles. That's why I was one a couple of os. Because your favorite Denzil moment?
Speaker 4: Oh, I couldn't too many to mention.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't favorite the moment.
Speaker 4: Possibly know who them?
Speaker 2: Doubt you'll put the understand. Let's go into your favorite artist of all time, and that is Kesher, a number one song and between twenty ten we are who we are?
Speaker 4: Oh goodness.
Speaker 2: Remember when Kesher tried to get around Jerry Seinfeld. Yeah, and he completely blanked her.
Speaker 4: That's right, that's right. I remember seeing it.
Speaker 1: I remember seeing her perform in the Parklands once here, and she was very averaging right, shouldn't.
Speaker 4: Say about the week player.
Speaker 2: Anyway, here she is.
Speaker 1: We have a very special guest in the studio this morning. Please say a very nice and over welcome to Darcy Brown from the Strikers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean not too bad.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it should be a really good weekend and hopefully today is just the only wet day.
Speaker 4: Of the week. Yes, yeah, I'm not sure about that at this point. Darcy looking to go back to back here confident?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think so that didn't sound confident. I didn't, but I think no matter you know what team, we sort of come up again. It's got to be a tough sort of battle. But yeah, hopefully we've we've had a little bit of experience over the last four years, so yeah, we'll wait and see it and hopefully we get the win.
Speaker 2: We should be a little bit confident given the Strikers have absolutely mauled everybody else. Yeah, it has been on fire. What's happened like?
Speaker 8: Yeah, No, it's been great. I mean I haven't been like, you know, playing or needed, so it's been great to watch the girls go out there and yeah smash everyone else. And yeah, the group's in a really good space and we get the week off and people have just been sitting back and relaxing, which has been good.
Speaker 4: And you're a good Barosca girl Bunda in fact, yeah, yeah, yes, so.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to put this to you, Darcy. Each each sort of time, I played with a bloke called Jason Bucket. Jesus, okay, this is one of the most beautiful blokes in the plane. Every time something from from Punda calls up, I say, do you know buckets? Buginna? They go, no, I'm going to throw it to you. Do you know Buckets?
Speaker 4: Yes, as well done. So yeah, I was his flower girl at his wedding. It's a pretty cute pick. So yeah, no know that family very very well paid off. How old you when you were a flower girl for it's.
Speaker 8: Mckins, I have no idea reckon.
Speaker 4: I would have been like four, I was very little. So yeah we go, congratulations you finally got there.
Speaker 2: Yeah a day. It's a day of celebration, going for back to back titles. Can we go behind scenes till last time? You guys won? And of course you won in Sydney And there's an nice little photo that was circulating a view and by all reports from what We've been told you're someone along with Travis ed who knows how to celebrate a big occasion.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well you don't really know when you're gonna have it again. So I've been fortunate enough to you know, we're in sort of a similar position. So hopefully, you know, we might not ever win again, or maybe we will, but we'll be celebrating like we haven't won one. I think if that is the case, but I think it's good to celebrate occasions. And yeah, no matter when lost or draw, I think, who will.
Speaker 4: Have a good night. How did you celebrate last time?
Speaker 8: I think just tried to empty the ski and then went to the pub after that and then watch the sunrise at the harbor Sydney Harbour Bridge, had a little nap by Sydney Harbour Bridge, then got on a flight home headed to the mostly on Sunday.
Speaker 4: So wow, yeah it was.
Speaker 8: It was a great weekend.
Speaker 2: How do you top that if you win this time round, Well, we'll be.
Speaker 8: An Adelaide for starters, so we won't have any flights to catch, so we'll get to sleep in your own bed on Saturday night. So yeah, no, it should be great fun.
Speaker 1: So dus sye The record for a WBBL match is fifteen thousand ordered optis Adelaide Oval, Sunday afternoon, nice weather.
Speaker 4: Do you think we can hit twenty and eclipse that?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I definitely think so. I reckon we could get even more more than that even so, yeah, hopefully people rock up and it should be a really good day or night even I remember being there when I was younger to just men's games, and you know'd be packed out stadium. So I think it'd be pretty easy for the Adelaide sort of fans to come and show their face and show the girl some support.
Speaker 2: What else would you be doing on Saturday night? Six forty lock yourself.
Speaker 4: In Sunday, say Saturday, I get it wrong.
Speaker 2: Six forty Saturday nights. Oh sorry, Yes, we're gonna beat this cred twenty thousand. O. We'll get there. Perfect conditions for it.
Speaker 1: Well, Darcy, thank you so much for coming in this morning. All the best for the weekend no matter who you play.
Speaker 4: But yeah, go kick some real behind. I was going to say something else for it. Thank you very much, Thanks for coming in.
Speaker 6: Cheers.
Speaker 2: It works, doesn't it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Watch out for that love audio from Adelaide this morning.
Speaker 2: But it is absolutely bucking down as we spake. Sure would be one of those days you feel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, if you missed the text potato code word a little earlier this morning, please jump on our podcast because you'll find it hidden in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then tomorrow is the last day to get a cod word. Isn't that unbelievable stuff? Stick around? Maddy Race got you in just a couple of minutes time, and she's going to smash play for Naughties at nine.
Speaker 4: Yes, Jesse went on to do, don't recall any of it.
Speaker 2: You can do it matchups. But still it's just live in this moment, beautiful moment back into the naughties.