Speaker 1: Jason Lawren a.
Speaker 2: Huge night last night on the Telly with the Block.
Speaker 3: Who would have thought one buyer for the whole shebang? Adrian for Telly in his last appearance on the Block, with all of our teams taking home huge profits to their families. Today we gave away five point four three million dollars.
Speaker 2: And now we could possibly own all five homes. Adrian Portelli joined us on the Year Morning.
Speaker 4: Good morning guys.
Speaker 1: Hey Adrian Portelly.
Speaker 5: Do you know you go to those auctions and you're a bigger celebrity than anyone else on the show?
Speaker 4: Sometimes?
Speaker 2: Mate, well done, well played stuff.
Speaker 4: No worries there was. It was good fun and it worked puting to plan. We have to dig a bit deeper than we wanted to, but we got there.
Speaker 5: And now I predicted it because I heard whisper and I said it on the show that on Tuesday after the Melbourne Cup you took all the contestants out for dinner. Is it true that our very own Clint Stunaway was invited and he was a no show?
Speaker 4: Clint Area and Clin had a few to drink and.
Speaker 2: That's not right.
Speaker 4: Clint? You know that a party?
Speaker 1: Are you officially retired from the block. Is that right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's Tom Talkway. You don't want to be that. You know, they guess that overstays is welcome. So we we milked it mate.
Speaker 2: You know is you've worked hard for your money, you've got it and you're having fun with it as well. When you say it went to plan, so you wanted to use some buyers advocates and stuff. Was that more for the surprise or just to make sure the prices didn't get ridiculous?
Speaker 4: Yeah? No, we because I want to buy all the houses. If people caught on to me wanting to accord it touched on really quickly if it was me buying them all, so I'd be in a very vulnerable position coming into the auctions the other bidders, and a lot of them wanted to make a name for themselves. Yeah, I knew that I had my you know, I had no.
Speaker 1: Choice but your own agenda. When did you cook up the plan to buy them all?
Speaker 4: That was the buyers the main When I first went down there and I saw the actual compound itself with all the amenities, and you know, I spoke to the producer and you know, essentially, if you bought all the houses, the amenities come for free. That was a big goal. And then then we just you know, hand selected the auction order make sure the girls went last.
Speaker 5: Well you did do that. I thought that was your idea, because why did you want them to win? You because you paid the most money for their.
Speaker 4: Except the girls. They came in late. They were the underdogs, you thought. Of course they were there, and my partner loved the show and they were a favorite.
Speaker 1: As well, so I had the happy life, Happy life.
Speaker 2: To clarify, we're all the block contestants in on the plant.
Speaker 4: No, no, were the girl us the girls? So hey, listens that How good is that? The girls that are the most sweetest and innoc we're playing the game the best.
Speaker 1: And you didn't like that they got picked on?
Speaker 4: No, nobody likes anyone getting picked on.
Speaker 1: Good, you have won the game.
Speaker 2: I love that even in your house the missus where's the pants? She would have leaned over and gone, I like these girls, you pay more for their house.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's pretty much granted win for three point three. I'm like ship. So I'm like, now I've got to actually message the girls before the auction. I said, sorry, girls, I wasn't expecting House one to go for so much so I might have to have bail on yours. And they still replied with a happy message.
Speaker 2: That's okay, so great man.
Speaker 5: What's the plan for for the precinct now? The poor Telly Port Philip sorry, the p por Telly Phillip Island precinct.
Speaker 4: Mate. We're just going to give one lucky the chance to win it. So else on your.
Speaker 1: Instagram, you're giving the whole resort away.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just I found it all up and here you go. You can take the whole lot of five houses, of the amenities, everything.
Speaker 2: How people win, you just got to buy a ticket.
Speaker 4: You just got to buy a package into our platform, into our database, into the software, and you instantly going to the giver. It's just a trade promotion that was set up and.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it is bigger than Powerable.
Speaker 4: I think it's cool. You know, I'll slip the bill and just give the chance, you know, for every day of strands to win a life changing prize like that.
Speaker 2: The amount of money I dropped on those package just to win last year's block, I could have brought it out.
Speaker 4: It's good to know that one of my customers would essentially become the real winner of the block.
Speaker 1: Anyone listening to this right now can go and do this. You don't have to be in existing Yep, yeah, what do you want for Christmas?
Speaker 5: What does a bloke who has everything want for Ristmas?
Speaker 4: My first Christmas being a dad made that's enough for me. It's going to be the best one ever.
Speaker 1: Hey. I saw Adrian Portelli in Greece over so much right. I sent Clinton texts.
Speaker 5: Adrian, He's on the ferry with THEO. It was one of those fairies. It was so hectic. Was an Adrian and I went and said hello, And I was like, dude, it's fifty degrees in here. You are a billionaire. What are you doing on this fairy? And are you catching it back to the island later? And he said, nah, I'm off to pick up my Lamborghini boat.
Speaker 4: That boat.
Speaker 1: I got back on the faerry going home.
Speaker 5: It would have been nice to get a ride on the Lamborghini boat.
Speaker 1: Where's the lambou boat now?
Speaker 4: It's fund a big ship on a twenty to the Gold Coat.
Speaker 1: Can you take me for a spin on the Gold Coast when it gets in.
Speaker 4: A definitely more than welcome.
Speaker 2: Can we hang a biscuit off the back of that thing. Clinton, I'll be on the biscuits.
Speaker 4: Pretty quick, but you can give it a shot.
Speaker 2: Congratulations. Last night absolutely killed it. And you know you've contributed to the success of the block, so they will be bloody wrapped with you.
Speaker 4: Thanks. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 1: It's a great story.
Speaker 5: He's a made man who's doing all these wacky, amazing things.
Speaker 1: He's a lot of funny, so.
Speaker 2: Down to earth bloke like you see online. He goes to local shopping centers just turns out bouches and stuff for people.
Speaker 5: Made me feel really good seeing him on the on the faery with the thousands of other people, sweating it out until he got to the other end and picked up his Lambeau boat.
Speaker 2: He wasn't on the ferry heading home with you.
Speaker 1: He was not on the way back. Lauren, wake up feeling good. On number one hundred on Socials.