Speaker 1: Look first and foremost, I know what you're after. Let me just get straight to the point and give you the little teaser for the Ed Sheeran song here it is. What's that one? It's nice though, isn't it? Thursday's edition of Guests the Ed Edge sheer and tickets up for grabs. What song is that? And can I just say this is a spot where I can really sort of feel like myself and open up and just concentrating on developing my own character both physically, personally, mentally, and spiritually and taking to the next level. So thank you for tuning in and sharing this experience with me. How do you feel about things.
Speaker 2: Joey, settle down here, It's just the podcast been going on. You had me hypnotized. Why you would do that?
Speaker 3: I don't know, completely went under completely, had no idea what I was doing or saying.
Speaker 2: So thanks for that.
Speaker 1: No, You're so welcome. Please do yourself a favor and jump on the socials and have a look at this video, because joy, it's almost like Jody's had one to sixteen.
Speaker 2: Drinks anywhere in between comhere in between.
Speaker 1: On the latter stages. Though I'm famous now too.
Speaker 3: By the way, Oh, yes you are, because you have a starring role in the new AFL documentary called Show Me the Money. Oh my god, what you do in this is extraordinary.
Speaker 1: It is nothing short than extraordinary. Do you want a snake pete? Yes, that's it.
Speaker 2: But this is you asking a question into press converence. Bear with us for this one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't even They didn't even do the whole question, mate, Sure.
Speaker 1: What the end of the sentence was, but no doubt was really riveting anyway. I'm just going to wait for the royalties to flow through. They must not have my bank details.
Speaker 3: Ross Noble also swung by for a bit of comedy gold given the fringes on right now here in Adelaide, So strap in and enjoy the potty.
Speaker 1: Okay, Jody and Hazy, Hello, time now to catch up with one of the absolute doions of the comedy industry. That's fair to say, is yeah, I reckon been around for so long, joins us magnificent to stop seeing the intro for you, isn't it? I like it. It's nice.
Speaker 2: This is Ross Noble's twenty first comedy tour. That's outrageous twenty one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's just sore little to us. That's me just on my own tour and around. Yeah that's gone long before that. Yeah right, Yeah, we'll work out your age. Then when did you start what I start when I was fifteen?
Speaker 1: Wow? Yeah, and I'm forty seven. Now there you go. I'm not forty six. I'm turning for a year off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so hazy. Last week I was lucky enough to do a live cross on ten years First with Ross and that was an adventure because halfway through someone walked behind us and he you know, because it's fringe and people just dressed up in the most bizarre stuff and a guy had like a netted skirt on, and he goes, you know, the things you see when you walk around, like, look at this bloke.
Speaker 2: He looks like a human shuttlecock.
Speaker 1: I think I met the book.
Speaker 4: Actually I saw. I was in the I was in the bar, and hek what we went. I'm the shuttle and I'm completely forgotten about it. And as part of you goes, yeah, however, you want to live your life, you just live your life. You want to be a shuttle cock? Then, you know, because what it was that there was a look. I think it was the look of the other people listening, because what I said was this guy's doing a show.
Speaker 1: He's known as the human shuttle Cock.
Speaker 4: They fire him into the air and then he lands on the floor, and the audience for the second half of the show watch him having the ambulance people attending to his head injury. And I saw the publicist for the festival. Well, I'm clearly joking, but I mean I would watch half an hour if somebody have been treated for head injuries. And I saw the problicists for the festival kind of winch like sort of wins the winch. She had a full winch on the wins and just sort of go, oh my god, you can't see if somebody's got head injuries on the live.
Speaker 2: I was a little nervous about the reaction of the newsroom, but they loved it. They said it was brilliant, So there you go.
Speaker 4: Oh that's right, as long as they didn't imagine if it had gone for that and it literally got and in other news massive head injuries for.
Speaker 1: Somewhere, Oh god, Cross Cross Noble has the lightest, let's get the exclusive.
Speaker 3: Well if you do, I mean he's a sports presenter, so you have to do those awkward segways, don't you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I mean really you're talking about death in sport, are you? Hopefully not? Depends what the sport is, So what you do the news? There's a few victims.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because there's the lose, but then there's the skeleton, yes, seeing that one. The skeleton is basically it's like they lose like the Bob slip, but without any of the stuff.
Speaker 5: It's just the body just coming down and you don't know when it's gone wrong. You're waiting to see death.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's sort of like the person crashes, but they're still coming down. You've got there's no change here, it is until they cross the line. Help and the sports that's a tricky one for the sports reporter.
Speaker 1: How did it go?
Speaker 4: It's either as the best run ever or middle ground?
Speaker 1: With the skeleton.
Speaker 5: Is his head in the they just goes he needs to be wiped on his brow.
Speaker 4: But do we need a spoon to scoop him out of the helmet? So you do that thing? Who doesn't love seeing a bit of helmet scoopy? So you do that way where the news presenter finishes the thing and then he and like literally turns over like turns around and says in sport you and do you have to do that thing where you go from because I like that as well, like the transition.
Speaker 1: This is going to be in your head the next day. Yes it is. And I only do a part time, only do the proper sports presenting, so I'm very amateur at it.
Speaker 4: So when there's because there's a moment where you pretending to talk to the news presenter, where you're going, well, that's nice. I certainly will go to the South Australian Honey Festival and somebody who's having a sweet time at the.
Speaker 1: Moment is afl legend.
Speaker 4: And then it's like no longer talking to the presenter and they're talking to the camera.
Speaker 1: And you just I like to sit at home and what's the news? What's it? What's the sports presenter? And and it's late.
Speaker 4: There's been an argument and it's like you going yes and then looking away.
Speaker 1: Those relationships over ross noble, we.
Speaker 3: Could talk to you all day. You can't stay on track, but we could talk to you all day.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for coming in absolute pleasure.
Speaker 4: Come sure every night at the Gluttony.
Speaker 2: It's called gibb Jabber Jamboree.
Speaker 1: Ross Noble Gluttney Nightly until March nineteen. Tickets through Gluttony dot net dot au. Ross, thank you so much. I've learnt a lot. Bring a tanner and you get in three. That's a that's a joke. You're doing Adelaides and Hazy. Well the guest weekly story.
Speaker 6: Just tell me.
Speaker 3: Huge week one before we rip into the juice. Never ever ask the men that you work with, what's your face? I D thinks each and every day when you try and scan in, because they'll have some real feedback for you.
Speaker 1: Well, fortunately produced, Sean and I both went down the path of maybe it's like, is that you jeez? What did you do last night? It was a little bit negative, but then we flipped it to say that your face. ID might say, wow, is that you or your daughter? Come on in't you come to the phone. Here's some access anyway, Well, we're sweating here, aren't we?
Speaker 3: Producing Sean heartbreaking news for Justin Bieber fans.
Speaker 2: He's canceled his Australian tour.
Speaker 1: Sure, Dan, what do you mean?
Speaker 3: So on the website it says Frontier Touring regret to advise that Justin Bieber's Justice tour of Australia and New Zealand has been canceled. All tickets purchase will be refunded directly from the official ticketing supplier.
Speaker 2: We figured that.
Speaker 3: He's going to be hundreds of thousands of tickets in total, and then he released a statement and this is what Justin had to say for himself.
Speaker 1: Yes he is.
Speaker 2: You see what we did there.
Speaker 3: We took the lyrics of a Biba song to make out like he was actually saying sorry to the Australian people.
Speaker 1: Is that what was going on here? I just had two little spots, you know, I just clicked on them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no wood as to why. No one can work out exactly why he's canceled. So a bit more gym shaming on Maths last night. So this guy, he was supposed to be the nice guy of this group of belligerent men and he's turned out not to be and I don't know how to put this.
Speaker 2: Oh, no, he's turned out to be a bit of an ass.
Speaker 3: So here he is having yet another crack at his wife's inability to go to the gym.
Speaker 7: Sandy, if I spent that much time at the gym as what you do on the couch, I'd be absolutely shredded and ripped to no end. I'm out running, I'm out hiking, I'm out in the water, I'm in the ocean because.
Speaker 1: I a beast mode. Then go to your best mood, Go off, Prince.
Speaker 2: Any bloke who says I'm in be smoke, you.
Speaker 1: Can't say you're a b smoe unless you're Marshawn Lynch, and you probably don't know who that is. Marshall Lynch, Yes, used to play in the NFL.
Speaker 2: NFL player. Yes, Now let's move on.
Speaker 3: Bunning's Warehouse has confirmed its largest department expansion in twenty years, and this time, guess who it's for? Our little furry friends dog. So, the hardware giant has announced stores across Australia will now stop pet food toys, bowls, expanding the existing range of kennels, mats and pet doors.
Speaker 2: Good news for all the pet lovers out there.
Speaker 1: That's nice. Do you remember when he's a little trip down memory lane? Do you remember and Bunnings said you could bring your pets into Bunnings?
Speaker 2: No, I don't.
Speaker 1: They did that years and years ago. That's when I first worked at nov. He thought this would be fun and we took it any camel. That's a true story. Her name was Alice, and she still wasn't granted access.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, do you have your shirt off?
Speaker 1: Kept it on the rare days, which is nice.
Speaker 2: Seems to be what you went to back in the day. And sometimes still.
Speaker 3: Someone needs to get pink out of here stat because Ed Shearing is smashing all her ticket sales concert records across the board. So he's playing the MCG on Friday night. He shifted upwards of one hundred and seven thousand tickets.
Speaker 1: Mate, the bloke knows how to shift tickets like Dan knows how to shift sea at.
Speaker 3: A gym on Thursday night show, he's past the one hundred thousand ticket markers. Well, so think about that, two hundred thousand people over two nights going to see Ed.
Speaker 1: And this is the pulling power of Ed Shearan. My wife, who looks.
Speaker 2: Doesn't go anywhere ever.
Speaker 3: I've never even met her, and I'm starting to think she doesn't exist.
Speaker 2: And you've got a made up wife and children. But anyway, proceed That is.
Speaker 1: The room around here. And then last night I said, how do you want to get Ed sheeron? And she nearly bit my head off with a really solid yest. Oh that's so good, and Sharon, absolutely I'll be the heir.
Speaker 3: And on an even bigger and brighter note, I get to get in your wife's year about what I have to put up with each and everything feedback. Look for holiday you this summer because he's at a little different on holiday, more of daring, relaxing, sometimes a bit more fancy. And what if has all kinds of accommodation to suit your style, booking.
Speaker 1: XT getaway on the what if? What if it's Ozzie for travel?
Speaker 7: You're telling me you built the time machine on this daisy.
Speaker 1: Happy hunt Day Wednesday, first of March, Happy first day of the month. Pinching a punch? There you go?
Speaker 2: What are you?
Speaker 1: Twelve Thursday, nineteen ninety four. Justin Bieber was born in Ontario and Canada. Today is his twenty ninth birthday. I can't think of someone who completely flipped their career around better than Justin Bieber when he released what do You Mean? Yes? But before that he was almost this annoying little child singer. We see bee bee bet the most dislike song on YouTube?
Speaker 2: Oh is it true?
Speaker 1: I think it's probably up there for one of the most likes on as well.
Speaker 2: But what about what about that song It's Friday.
Speaker 1: Fine Rebecca Black? About that she's still waiting to the justin.
Speaker 3: Bieberslip, It's pending Watch this Space.
Speaker 1: Nineteen eighty seven. Cash I was born in California. Today is her thirty sixth birthday. Any confirmation did Kesha still have the S as a money symbol in her name? I don't know she does. He did that when he turned thirty day Ja you move on? At what stage? Will Asap Rocky get rid of the money symbol as an S.
Speaker 3: You've got a money symbol for Hazy.
Speaker 1: It's good.
Speaker 3: Every time you sign up an email, you go Hazy.
Speaker 5: Dollars.
Speaker 1: That's the only money that's that I see in my name. Exactly nineteen sixty two, Kmart open their first door in the US in Michigan. I'm just going to say it, Kmart sucks. I'm kidding, and you would get that sort of reaction, joking. Phone line's going off right now, don't you? Very dairy mums just surrounding the Novi studio get him out of here?
Speaker 2: How very dare you came?
Speaker 1: It's amazing even I can appreciate. Nineteen seventy five, color television officially began in Australia.
Speaker 8: You're doing black and white?
Speaker 9: I am not.
Speaker 8: Yes, you are unny Jack. Wow, I'm glad I did catch it.
Speaker 1: What that horrible disease that comes with color?
Speaker 7: Greek slim popis green slime.
Speaker 1: That's good stuff. Twenty twenty, Australia recorded its first death from COVID nineteen.
Speaker 8: Coronavirus has turned deadly in Australia.
Speaker 1: A seventy eight year old West Australian man.
Speaker 10: Was being treated at a Perth hospital when he succumbed to the virus.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty one, Michael Gadinsky, Australian music entrepreneur, died at the age of sixty eight. Huge tribute as it should have been an absolute pioneer for doing big things in this country and abroad. Number one sang on in March verse two thousands. This is just an absolute banger and it will never get old. Pure sures by all Saints. Think of the beach too, Think of Leo DiCaprio and the beach. Yes, let's take a little trip back.
Speaker 2: Do you want to do it ready? I'm moving, I'm can.
Speaker 1: Thanks for joining in. Well, I'm gonna let the guys do the verse first. Are you back on planet Earth?
Speaker 3: I think I'm okay now, but I don't have too much recollection of what went down before the show.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're going to recap and that's our little experience of yours coming up very very soon.
Speaker 2: This is huge what I'm about to talk about.
Speaker 3: So, you, my friend, are a rising start. There is no question about that, absolutely, and it's.
Speaker 2: A beautiful thing to watch.
Speaker 3: And I'm always said I can't wait for Adelaide, South Australia to realize just how talented you are, because, let's be honest, no one knew you when you first started here.
Speaker 1: Yes, compliments coupled with a swift little backhand.
Speaker 3: Well, now I see the whole world has got access and this is outstanding. So, sitting on my couch the other night, I was watching the new AFL doco show it's called Show Me the Money on Stan And you didn't tell me you had a starring role.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you do, very I'm sitting there.
Speaker 3: And while you were going, hold up, wait a minute, I know that voice.
Speaker 2: So here, I just want to play it for everyone.
Speaker 3: Here is your astounding caveo performance on a stand documentary.
Speaker 2: You ready for it? Have a listen.
Speaker 1: I think we've got the wrong gravy because it cut out after three seconds us you said bear with us for this one.
Speaker 2: What was the rest of the question?
Speaker 3: Everyone was so bored with you that they cut you off halfway through your question in the press conference.
Speaker 2: And I think and then you pop up very very quickly about a minute later. But at this point I'm going, what about the co host? Look at him going, look at him just kicking goals. And the funny thing about.
Speaker 3: This is every other sports journalist in Adelaide's Southern Australia got at least ten.
Speaker 1: Seconds, So that's all I got. Yeah, I don't even know what the question is. Was it a question or was it? What was I saying?
Speaker 9: This one?
Speaker 2: And then some peanut goes, yeah, I'm trying to keep up. We all are, mate, we all are, well, we're talking about possibly for this one.
Speaker 1: That's amazing, real exightful stuff there. You're welcome world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fine, Welcome to the world of Andrew Hayes.
Speaker 1: Well that's my Can I call that a little brush with fun? I'll take whatever I can get.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was in the I was in the afl W one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so how did that go? What did you do?
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 3: I was at at the press conference before the Grand Final. I was up significantly longer than you were.
Speaker 1: So what happens there? Did you get a little fee? Did you sign a waiver.
Speaker 2: To sign a waiver? To be honest, that doesn't justify a waiver.
Speaker 1: There's no doubt they're seeing there going should we make him sign a waiver? One? The first person goes why h didn't do anything, and his second person goes why he's going to want to do it.
Speaker 2: And the third person went why he didn't even finish the question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is my little brush with fame.
Speaker 3: Let's do this thirteen to twenty four ten. Please, what's your claim to fame? Did you feature on something on the telly?
Speaker 2: Were you on the radio?
Speaker 3: What's been your what's been your little five minutes, not even five minutes that.
Speaker 1: Hits the top of the resume, your.
Speaker 2: Little flirt with fame, That's what we want to know.
Speaker 1: We do have exclusive invites for Nova's a red room for grabs as well, But I mean for me, I just sort of sit back and watch the fane, the riches and the fortunes and then everything coming, don't I Yeah, here we go with Swine, You're welcome world, my little contribution.
Speaker 2: So we're talking claim to fames this morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah you're welcome.
Speaker 8: Yeah with Swine.
Speaker 3: That's a hazy starring role. And then you stand documentary called Show Me the Money.
Speaker 1: I just looked at my Instagram followers. Yeah yeah, still bugger all what's going on?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we're thirteen twenty four ten. Let us know what was your little cameo?
Speaker 2: What have you done? That was your little claim to fame?
Speaker 3: You didn't know this, but I was on a morning show in Hobart when I was about six doing a jump rope for heart performance because we traveled around Tasmania our little troupe and did performances.
Speaker 1: Of course she did. It's a real tazzy thing to do, isn't it. Unfortunately didn't get the green light in the Eastern States.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: My sister in law though this was in pressive. She was an extra mission impossible with Tom Grase.
Speaker 1: Really it's a good one to say, that's very, very impressive.
Speaker 3: It's got the phone. Thirteen twenty four to ten. Claudia from Modbury, North, Good morning.
Speaker 6: Good morning guys, how are you going good?
Speaker 2: Hit us with your claim to same please.
Speaker 6: Well it's not as interesting as Hazy's claim to fame. But back in the nineties there was this really creepy show called The Book Place and It's Yeah, it featured this really disturbing talking worm.
Speaker 1: It was a good worm too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was quite massive, and as a four year old I was interviewed by staid worm about what books I like to read in my bed and what toys I take to my bed at night. So try to repress it. But your little segment brought it all up.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Meanwhile, that crazy worm was just entering your subconscious and just living there in your head, went free for the rest of your life.
Speaker 2: Goodness, Yes, oh, Claudia, that's outstanding.
Speaker 1: He was disgusting that worm.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was that made here Australia.
Speaker 1: I was really sure. I think it was. I think it was made in the depths of Hill.
Speaker 2: Right, Tana from Morford Vale. What'd you claim to fame?
Speaker 11: Gel Well a educator and myself ran an a choir for some students at our school and we got booked for a well known festival in our small country town and we thought you know what, let's capitalize on this. Will hate the microphones and we'll send me a little jeet. John Farnham, you're the voice and kids came out on stage holding hands.
Speaker 9: It was a beautiful, beautiful the showfod to Tacond.
Speaker 1: Picture it right now.
Speaker 2: It's stunning, Tana. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Sharon from Salisbury North Good morning, Good morning. What's your big claim to fame?
Speaker 11: Sharon?
Speaker 12: My time to fame is you interviewing me a couple of years ago on the radio?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 12: Did I to you about I had a heart transplant?
Speaker 2: Wow? I do remember you, Sharon.
Speaker 12: Oh, thank you, Jody. You were aw and I listening to you every day again on the radio ever since.
Speaker 2: We love Sharon.
Speaker 8: I love you that.
Speaker 2: Thank you. It's very sweet.
Speaker 1: That is nice. Hey, Sharon has a ticker.
Speaker 12: Sorry, haws.
Speaker 8: The heart.
Speaker 12: Is the best heart ever. And I'm able to do things that I never dreamed I could do.
Speaker 2: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: That's good stuff, isn't it a nice little way to finish there?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And if you I mean speaking of heart stopping, if you haven't caught it, make sure we can get it.
Speaker 2: Cash. Andrew Hayes on the new Stand documentary.
Speaker 1: This Might give your heart palpitations stuff?
Speaker 10: Is it?
Speaker 2: Bear with us for this one. We were so riveted they cut out halfway through your questions.
Speaker 1: Thank you to everybody called up this morning.
Speaker 2: I was hypnotized before the show. I haven't heard this back.
Speaker 3: I am at this point absolutely mortified about what you're about to put to air. I know that I can be hypnotized really easily because I've been hypnotized before.
Speaker 2: So I literally just take my brain out of my head and hand it to Matt Hale.
Speaker 8: And go there, Go do it. Bogle.
Speaker 1: You know how I did a video the other day for Worst Job Wednesday. I was in my speedos and at one stage I was sort of rubbing myself on poor young producers always windscreen. Yeah, how embarrassing that was. Yep, this is much worse. Oh, let's just reflect on Jody's little session with Matt Hale, the hypnotist. Jody, get ready to square. Here's the first part. Very very special guest in the studio right now is Matt hal Matt Solow to you.
Speaker 10: Hey, Hazy, thanks for having me and Jody as well. This is a fantastic lovely to be here. Great to be back in Adelaide. Yes, yeah, it's good.
Speaker 1: To have you, and we're so pumped that we are the festival state. We're back.
Speaker 10: Absolutely, it is going crazy, but I don't know what this past weekend has been insane.
Speaker 2: All across the I just want you to hold my hands.
Speaker 8: Oh really, I'll hold your hand. That's fine.
Speaker 10: We met on a weather cross last year and then you know, it's been best friends ever since.
Speaker 2: I just feel it feels nice, feels nice.
Speaker 10: Feels nice, and say, we will have to explain that we have already done a little bit of work with Jody already.
Speaker 1: Just behind the scenes. So so this isn't the first time. So he took Joy out for a few minutes just to get her on the right headspace.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because can you stroke my hand?
Speaker 8: Chemist Yeah, absolutely, yes.
Speaker 10: It's an unusual kind of request in a radio. And if you will say, and all the time I've been doing this, it's good.
Speaker 8: Okay, So.
Speaker 2: Traditionally what we do we can hold my hand to.
Speaker 1: Push a button.
Speaker 2: So yeah, Andrew hold my hand.
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, you've got a spare hands.
Speaker 2: It's finally, so stroke it.
Speaker 10: So yeah, off air, I just make sure Jody, you know, had this kind of nice ability to be able to switch off.
Speaker 8: Now I think we can already see.
Speaker 2: I tried to say this to you.
Speaker 3: What is that like my brain is so active that any opportunity to relax.
Speaker 1: I just yeah, you take it. I love it.
Speaker 8: You take it feels good?
Speaker 2: Hey, like I could actually fall asleep on the microphone.
Speaker 6: I just like.
Speaker 1: I just like how Matt said, Hey, by the way, I just need some prep Jody before we get into this thing, and he took her out there and then gave her about ten shots of vodka.
Speaker 8: Oh the secrets out the secrets out there.
Speaker 2: You stopped holding my hand.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm so sorry about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Now we're back to real time. And that's just a little tea. That's just a little taste. Why are you squirming around this yet like a big giants?
Speaker 2: I get so affectionate, for goodness sake, so needy.
Speaker 10: Shut up.
Speaker 1: We're going to put a giant piece on social media as well. But coming up next is the main bit. When you really really shine as an absolute hypnotized zombie. I'm going to call you earlier on today and now you've got hypnotized either. Great, Matt Hale. He performs not there glutting your tickets from fringe ticks, and look, you have no recollection of what happened. Can you also explain to us what you feel when you get hypnotized.
Speaker 3: It feels like you you sort of a cognizant of what's going on, but you can't stop yourself, and you can't stop what's about to come out your mouth. And it's a little bit like having a couple of drinks and being a bit tipsy.
Speaker 1: It sounds like someone who's had probably too many drinks, like you can't stop what's coming out in your mouth though you know you should.
Speaker 2: No, exactly right, that's the best way.
Speaker 1: To describe it, all right, audio to you would you like to hear?
Speaker 2: But really not overly?
Speaker 8: Jody, you can sleep now onto that microphone.
Speaker 10: Nice reacts there, some relax there, Jody fantastic, got that microphone. So Jody, here's the thing and Hazel start have a little bit of a chat. You're going to start doing some very bizarre warm up vocal exercises for the interview. It's going to be quite loud and disrupt not you had to understand if you've got space not yet one two and great to be in the studio with you here, hazy, And it's so lovely to have Jody.
Speaker 2: Here checking my levels. I'm checking my level, checking my leble.
Speaker 8: That already we we did that. So yeah, it's a pleasure to be back in the studio at no. But is this normal?
Speaker 1: Pretty much?
Speaker 8: But your daily But how are you?
Speaker 1: Mate?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm fantastic, trying to.
Speaker 1: God like you really stretched. That's good.
Speaker 5: We doing a We're doing don't don't do.
Speaker 1: This year one of the rules.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think last time I did that, you said, don't do it again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'm not gonna in our top ten rules.
Speaker 10: Of course, we're coming into Oscar season, so many amazing movies, so many amazing movies.
Speaker 8: And of course we have our our movie reviewer. Jody obviously comes from a great pedigory of movie reviewing, however.
Speaker 10: Particularly harsh. He's known for being a particularly harsh reviewer. We'll go through a few of the Oscar Best Picture nominations just to get your thoughts on them, whether you've seen them or not.
Speaker 8: But I'll tell you what, You're gonna be so harsh. You're gonna hate every single one of those movies. Thank you so much. It's great to be in on your movie section.
Speaker 1: I love.
Speaker 8: I mean, I'm a big fan of the movies, and will you been reviewing them for a year.
Speaker 10: I need to find out like an expert reviewer's view on these nominations because there's some big pictures out there.
Speaker 8: And of course, I mean, tell me one Avatar. I can't believe Avatar's back over the years.
Speaker 1: What a movie.
Speaker 3: So I've not even ever watched an Avatar. And then all I know about Avatar is it makes him really horny.
Speaker 9: It makes you, I'm it makes you, It makes you horny. Avatar makes you horny, you know what I think?
Speaker 1: At once I said that those big blue beasts were quite athletic.
Speaker 2: No, I remember saying that it made me want you are turned on by a blue person.
Speaker 8: Elvis, the Elvis movie.
Speaker 6: I hated it.
Speaker 2: That I swear to God, Matt Hale.
Speaker 3: I watched it for eight minutes on the plane and then I was like, I can't sleep on planes, but it put me to sleep literally, And then I was like, on the way home, I thought I'll try Elvis again.
Speaker 2: I'll try him again.
Speaker 8: Got past eight minutes, No.
Speaker 3: Seven and a half, and then I like, tapped out what an absolute book movie that is.
Speaker 2: And also the guy who won it didn't me win Best Actor?
Speaker 8: He's one best actor.
Speaker 2: It was horrible. He was so bad. Then Tom Hanks he got nominated.
Speaker 3: For Raspberry and I was like, damn straight he should he was terrible.
Speaker 8: They literally just gave him a Raspberry for it.
Speaker 1: That was all they did.
Speaker 8: Top Gun. Come on, we can all agree on that one.
Speaker 10: Top Gun.
Speaker 2: Top Gun.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't even see the first one, so why would I bother the scorers with the second one?
Speaker 8: It's kind of your job to do that kind of thing.
Speaker 2: No, But I don't know. I just it's almost like it's a movie that.
Speaker 3: Was good seven hundred years ago and we're going to reinvent it, and then is it gonna be good for the second time around? And why didn't they get Kelly McGinnis. Isn't it Kelly McGill willis Why didn't they get her to do it the second time around?
Speaker 2: Is it because she's like fifteen ls so she's too old for that?
Speaker 8: Well, Tom Cruise is told, But that's what.
Speaker 3: I mean about the misogyny of the whole situation. Tom Cruise is okay, but Kelly mcginner, this is.
Speaker 10: Not Lly mcginna againness, I reckon we should get Kelly mcgins it Guinness in it. So yeah, I'll tell you what, anytime any of us in this studio mentioned the word nov people will get funnier and funnier.
Speaker 8: To you that each time we mentioned the word nover it will.
Speaker 1: Make you laugh more and more.
Speaker 10: Well, thank you everybody today, there's been a pleasure popping into nov again, which is.
Speaker 8: It's great.
Speaker 10: It's great to see you in your new Nova home. It's only just beautiful. It's a really fun show to be part of. And in the times I come to Nova, every time I come to Nova, it's just such a it's such a great experience. I mean, the team here at Nova absolutely amazing. In fact, everyone from the Nova receptionists, everyone through the nov producers, the representers, even the way the no.
Speaker 13: Logo because over stupid off.
Speaker 1: That's the funny thing, the jacks on them. We're back, We're back in the now. You've just heard that for the first time. What was going on?
Speaker 2: Here's of embarrassment?
Speaker 1: What the hell?
Speaker 2: What the hell goes on the newsroom? Shagging your head?
Speaker 13: My goodness, you've even offended news reader, you could never offend me.
Speaker 5: Joy.
Speaker 1: Thanks ever, thank you are the full uncut version as well.
Speaker 2: Make sure you check that out everyone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which also includes details of your new friend show that's coming up. You remember playing that.
Speaker 2: Said something about Jody and a potato. Yes, those lines sounds fascinating.
Speaker 1: Very good stuff. Make sure you check out the video that's coming up as well. On the socials at and over naa night and at Jody and Hazy. Apologies everyone a good stuff. I'll just about do us for today.
Speaker 2: I reckon, we're done here.
Speaker 1: You don't.
Speaker 2: It's been a morning.
Speaker 1: It's been a morning.
Speaker 2: Thank you for that.
Speaker 1: Ah, you're so welcome. A big special shout out to our good mate Matt Hall who puts you under a spell. And we thought that you'd had one thousand drinks.
Speaker 3: That's what it sounded like, didn't it and looked like. So if you'd like to check it out the social video, please.
Speaker 1: Don't for goodness saying to yourself a favor. Jump on the socials over no my nine and Jodi and Hazy tomorrow a big show coming up. Edge sharing tickets more edge hearing tickets via I guess the ads and We're gonna put a little clue on the podcast as well, to give you a bit of a heads up. It was a bit a tough one today, and I dare say they might even get tougher as we go along, could do.
Speaker 3: We've got more red room invites as well, your chance to get on the standby list for first class and fifty K and a bando man is going to join us in the studio.
Speaker 1: Alright, you have a sleep, Rock, no problease. I'm exhausted catching tomorrow morning. Alades, Godi and Hazy