Speaker 1: Lord, this is Outside.
Speaker 2: Good morning, and welcome to the second last Outsiders of the year. Yes, you do not want to miss this one. Outside as the show that called out and reported the Hunter Biden laptop scandal right from the get go and never let up, which means, unlike the rest of the mainstream media, Donald Trump doesn't want to put us in jail.
Speaker 3: Paul Biden a criminal.
Speaker 4: He is a criminal, a criminal.
Speaker 5: He got god reader's laptop.
Speaker 1: And you know who's a criminal.
Speaker 6: You're a criminal for not reporting it.
Speaker 1: You are a criminal for not reporting it. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 5: Joe Biden is a criminal, and he's been a criminal for a long time, and you're a criminal in the media for not reporting it.
Speaker 1: Good luck, everybody.
Speaker 2: Joke. I think he made that point. But we are not criminals. We report everything. We never let you down. We've got a huge show and a very important show coming up this morning. We'll be chatting to know Ah Tishby about the appalling anti semitism in this country, and we'll also be chatting to e Imply, Mkeith Pitt, David Adler, lots more, all about the lunacy of the insane net zero cult, the ghastly events at the torching of the synagogue, and we'll chat to Keith Pitt about Bowen's latest brain snaff and so much more.
Speaker 1: But first let's grab the latest outside his news.
Speaker 2: Well, Rita and James, Yes, the torching firebombing of the synagogue there in Melbourne. Josh Friedenberger's come out and said it needs to be called an act of terrorism.
Speaker 7: Rita, well, I really don't.
Speaker 8: The first thing the Prime Minister needs to do is he and his government needed to clear yesterday's attack at the Dust Synagogue a terrorist event. Please, Prime Minister, see what is happening, Understand what is happening, and act. We don't have months, we don't have years. We have got weeks days to restore security and safety for the Australian Jewish community and for all Australians.
Speaker 7: It really is strange Rowan to have the Prime Minister, to have Premierguson to Alan come out and say this was an anti Semitic attack and then hesitate to say it's domestic terrorism. If it's an anti Semitic attack, then it's domestic terrorism. The two go together. This is an act of violence motivated by politics, so it fits the very definition of terrorism, and yet there's this reluctance, so well, we've got to wait for authorities to declare it. Thus, no, you don't. There's no law saying that you have to wait for police to declare it a terrorist event or lay terrorism charges. You are the leaders of our country, the leader of the state of Victoria. You can come out and be clear eyed, have some moral clarity when it comes to this crucial time and say this is domestic terrorism. It's not isolated. We've had seen attacks against the Jewish community. We've seen protests outside synagogues. We've seen tensions inflame, the locals coming out and defending their synagogue from people who are coming in holding up just disgusting signs and chants. So when you tolerate that kind of anti Semitism, when you both sides the argument, when you pretend there's some sort of a moral equivalence between her Masks and the Israeli government and IDF, then this is what happens.
Speaker 2: Well, Jones, the key point there from Rita is that word leader.
Speaker 1: Leadership.
Speaker 2: We've had no leadership for over twelve months from the Albanesi labor mob. In fact, we've had worse than leadership. We've had an absence of leadership domestically and then on the international stage we consistently make complete fools of Australia.
Speaker 9: Your thoughts, Yeah, well, these assurances that there's no place for anti Semitism in Australia are starting to ring hollow because the government have been saying this for over a year now, and as Rita said, this is not an isolated incidence. So they're wringing their hands against the domestic terrorism, is it not? Don't forget it happened just what twenty four to forty eight hours after the Great Mosque, the Great Synagogue rather in Sydney had protesters out the front, Jewish worshipers barricaded inside for the better part of three hours, unable to leave, and the two people arrested were two Jewish people who dared to fly Israeli flag outside their own synagogue. So for the government to keep insisting there's no place for anti Semitism, we're all about social cohesion. The evidence over twelve months is they've done nothing about anti Semitism. They've done nothing to restore social cohesion. In fact, the actions of our government, particularly in the United Nations have only served to fan the flames of and and it's not leadership at all.
Speaker 1: Absolutely well, we'll talk a lot more about this.
Speaker 2: There are many Jewish people are very afraid and scared about what is happening in this country.
Speaker 1: I urge them.
Speaker 2: It will be fixed. This will be fixed. This is not Australia. I promise you that much. We'll talk much more about this later in the show. Lots of comments, lots of different people, but I want to move on to Notre Dame.
Speaker 1: In France, which was itself went up.
Speaker 2: In flames several years ago in twenty fifteen.
Speaker 1: And finally restored.
Speaker 2: If you remember, there were all these ret mad cat plans. We covered them on outside as they were going to stick a funfair on top, and gardens and all sorts of horrors.
Speaker 1: Modern architecture show.
Speaker 7: We're going to be inflicted on this magnificent cathedral. Anyone who's been to Notre Dame is absolutely glorious, and it's so good that it's been restored and it's been restored to its original form. And curiously, of course, Emmanuel mccron is their world leaders, are their President elect Trump? I say president elect, but for all and purposes of president.
Speaker 1: He is the President Trump. Let's forget the word elect. President Trump is there and.
Speaker 7: He greeted his fellow world leaders. You know who's not there, the Catholic President, Joe Biden. Jill's there, Doctor Jill.
Speaker 1: As the shadow president.
Speaker 6: The Pope.
Speaker 7: The Pope is not there. Now understand he had prior engagements. He's a busy man. But this I would have thought Ryan was a fairly SIGNIFICTVC event. And for the Pope not to be there, I think is a little bit of a worry.
Speaker 2: Well, we used to ask, is you know a rhetorical question, is the Pope Catholic?
Speaker 1: Well the answer now so presumed.
Speaker 2: Bears are no longer defecating in the woods either. But James, we've seen Donald Trump really has become the president. He stepped straight into it. The elections over the world is coming to him. Trudeau was there this week. Others are rallying around to see him. It's like one of those scenes that The Godfather, James, where suddenly they all come to see the man who they know is in.
Speaker 1: Charge the areas.
Speaker 2: The rest of the world is recognized that the next four years is going to be a renaiscence of the West. It's the renaiscence of the Western power, It's the renascence of Western civilization. It's going to be a glorious period for employment, for prosperity. We're going to slay this woke dragon. That's gone, that's finished. And those leaders still clinging on to their woke credentials like Albow and that they're gone as well their history. You may as well write them off as well. Peter Dutton will win the next selection. Anyway, I'm jumping ahead of myself there, James, What did you make Donald Trump is there, They're all coming to see them.
Speaker 9: It's a wonderful metaphor, isn't it. Because one of the first events that Donald Trump attends overseas, not yet the president, I mean, the current president was a sleep in Africa at that African Congress meeting, and the vice president currently is just making drunken videos. But Trump's first overseas trip is for the restoration of a magnificent church, and I think the symbolism is quite profound there. And of course Trump is already telling Harmas they need to get their house sorted, get the hostages released, otherwise all hell will be loosed. He'll meet with Zelinski while he's in Paris. So Trump is already behaving not just like the president but the leader of the free world. You've got Justin Trudeau rushed to mari Lago the other day to meet with Trump, just to try and sort things out on the northern border with threat of tariff's being and I did love, I.
Speaker 7: Did love Donald Trump's response when it came to Justin Trudeau. Apparently part of the discussion that got leaked by people who were present at the table was Trudeau was complaining about these tariffs and Trump said, well, if you can't handle something this minor, perhaps Canada should become the fifty first date fantastic the US and you can be Governor Trudeau, you can be the governor of this later stage, and then he posted a meme of himself looking supposedly at Patada and II image and again that sent the leftist media into a spin. But you know what, all the hysteria, all the shot, none of it matters anyonere No one is listening to the hysterical leftist media other than their diminishing little circle of you know, echo chamber dwellers. The rest of the country. And the election showed that because the the coverage of Trump was overwhelmingly negative ninety percent plus of the coverage of Trump was negative, and yet in the end it didn't have the impact it would have had in previous elections. People have stopped listening that cried wolf too many times, absolutely, and they just don't believe them.
Speaker 1: An There's a.
Speaker 2: Massive message here for Australia and every Australian business person in particular, but every Australian has to realize that our coming election, which will be before May, could be as early as February. Our coming election will either set Australia up to be right there as part of that renaissance of the West with the Coalition government in place onside with the Trump agenda, or we will be like bluddy It, stuck in the kind of dark ages of the past. If we re elect the Teals, the Greens and Labor, we are forcing this country to be shackled to the past, to be separated from the great renaissance of the West that is occurring. We will be complete idiots, will be flound in our woke little cesspit of left wing ideology.
Speaker 1: This is a really critical moment for Australia.
Speaker 2: And we've got to start thinking of it in those terms, James.
Speaker 7: We do, but we're also sorry, James, to a takeover. We also need our politicians to have the courage and the principles to be clear eyed on this. We can't blame the electorate for kicking Elbow and the Tills and the Greens and some far left coalition to run the country if the coalition isn't giving them a clear choice, if they're just being labor light, they're essentially signing up to the same philosophy just a little bit less radical. That is no way for a Conservative to ever win. You need to be strong, as we saw with the Voice. When you actually give the Australian people a clear choice, more often than not they lean center right. That's still the makeup of our population, despite the decades of indoctrination with scene from academia and now from a club.
Speaker 1: A government that knows what it stands for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why they love John Howard year after year after year.
Speaker 1: Kevin Rudd fooled them, That's why they love turning out.
Speaker 2: But in a landslide, that's why they got rid of Morrison because it was clear that the bloke had no idea which way he was facing and what he stood for. Now, Peter Dutton has to be true to principles and be clear what he stands for personally. I think the under sixteen thing was a mistake. Let's put that the one side. But on things like energy on net zero as well, the Libs have got to step up and say no, no, no, because let me tell you Trump is pulling the plug. He's walking away from the whole shebang. Will be talking to we implyment and Keith Pitt shortly, James.
Speaker 9: But what do you think this poll that was released at the weekend, This tells us now that Dutton is a serious chance of winning an election, and certainly here on.
Speaker 2: This show two years by the way, let's just remind ourselves of that fact.
Speaker 9: Sorry, Well, the posters now say the probability of a Labor majority is almost zero, which, if you consider Albanze has been in the lodge for two and a half years and they're saying he will not win a majority in the next election, is quite astonishing. But even before this poll, did you see it the weekend? Nikki Sava had a column in The Age saying I neven.
Speaker 2: Have miss that somehow, James, I don't know what, I must bevariatic, wrote and she rushed.
Speaker 9: But she was saying, even if Albanezy wins, he should resign immediately. She said it was a shock even to his best friends that he managed to attain the leadership of the Labor Party, let alone get into the lodge. Then you had Jim Chalmers on ABC radio giving assurances that he fully supports the Prime Minister, and the moment your main rival starts assuring everybody of his support, you know you're in trouble. So it's not just the poll in the lahmselves, I can't they know they've got problems.
Speaker 7: Well one, Kevin rud has seen that a leadership challenge isn't going to be happening because the way you have to actually defend the incumbent is going to be far too difficult. So forget about that elbow stepping down, I don't think so. As for this nicky Sava sort of I don't know what would you call it? A wishful thinking masquerading as journalism. Where was this sort of analysis two years ago, three years ago, when we were saying it when it actually mattered, Like when we were saying this man is unfit to sit in the lodge. He has been part of Labour's socialist left faction pretty much his entire adult life. He is a radical pretending to be a moderate. Look at his positions over the years and some of us we were calling it out on this program from before the last election. So to be calling it now when he's plummeted, of embarrassing yourself and just, I don't know, write another anti Tony Abbott piece exactly.
Speaker 2: Now, this is hilarious. We were not hilarious, but predict Tibill as well. Welcome to country. I can't stand the welcome to country things. Sorry, I'm just right over it. It comes on, I switch off. You're sitting on a plane now you can see people looking around going are we really still going on with this garbage. First thing a Dutton government should do, and here's if you really want to win, Peter Dutton, if you really want to win, come out with a policy before the election saying that you will ban welcome to country from government official any bureaucracy or any official government events unless it is absolutely critical, like the death of an important indigenous leader or whatever. But otherwise scrap at this garbage. Well, the Jura people of the Burdican have voted to ban welcome to country because they quite rightly this is the welcome to country to their own ancestral lands, because they find it's the ceremony embarrassing.
Speaker 7: Rat Yeah, that was quite amusing. And also it comes after there were reports that there's concerns that people who have no ancestral links to particular groups of people who are still profiting from participating in these welcome to country ceremonies. And it's not just the welcome to country, it's also the acknowledgment of country, and we've quite.
Speaker 2: Acknowledgment of countries pure socialism. I'm going to cut you off their reader because I want to go to Noah Tishby, who's waiting for us patiently. She's a wonderful guest to have and we're delighted to have her there. She is, Noah, great to see you as always we seem to. I wish we could have you on on the happier circumstances, and I know one day that we will. But this is yet again a horrific act of terrorism anti Semitism. We saw a synagogue which was firebomb in Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Noah, you know Melbourne, well.
Speaker 2: You may well have been to this particular synagogue, the Adas Synagogue. Josh Friedenberg has come out and he said that this is an act of terrorism. The Prime Minister of Australia has been in as merely mouthed and pathetic as you can possibly be. I will actually be talking about that more later in the show his response to that. But wanted to ask you, Noah, you're on the other side of the world.
Speaker 1: You watch you know Australia.
Speaker 2: Well, but you're in the unique position of having been an ambassador for anti Semitism, or an envoy rather on anti Semitism. So Noah spent several years traveling the world talking about anti Semitism. And this was before October seventh. So Noah was out there warning of how this insidious kind of anti Israeli, anti Israeli propaganda that's been going around the world.
Speaker 1: Noah was out there for two years talking.
Speaker 2: Rita about how this could only lead to very bad things. Noah could not have foreseen the horrors of October seventh, but since then it's just got so much worse.
Speaker 7: Reach absolutely and A did an event with Noah just shortly before October seventh, and incredibly she knew then how bad things were on university campuses because the main focus of her speech and what the message she was giving to the Jewish community in Melbourne was, You've got to speak with your kids. Do not send them to university unprepared for the hostility, the hate, the absolute propaganda, anti Israel propaganda they're going to be facing. So make sure you understand what it is like in academia and just happen that was before then We've seen the campus.
Speaker 2: Chron I was just saying how we always seem to be speaking in these ghastly circumstances and that one day we will speak.
Speaker 1: In better circumstances.
Speaker 2: But your take both of someone who knows Australia well, probably knows that synagogue well, and looking from outside Australia, is the anti Semitism that now of hears rithe in Australia. What are your thoughts now at tishpe work, You've warned about it, What do you think now?
Speaker 10: Well, I think that what we have said is about to hit the world. He's hitting the world. I'm getting reports from my friends in Australia, from the Jewish community in Australia, that they no longer feel safe there. And this is something that started trickling down and started coming out before October seventh, and obviously on October eighth, it became very clear that anti Zionism, this seething hate towards Israel, is just another form of antisemitism. We have to understand that the firebombing in Melbourne, the school shooting in California, the pogram in Amsterdam, and October seventh, they're not isolated events. These are all linked to the same thing. It's this new form of antisemitism, of Jewish hate that is manifesting itself as anti Israel rhetoric. And I believe that your former Treasurer is exactly right about what he's saying, calling this what it is. This is not some act of arson, This is not some act of violence. This is an anti Semitic terrorist attack and it needs to be investigated as such, and the perpetual perpetrators must be brought to justice because when antisemitism hits a society, this is a sign for something worse that's happening in society. It's not just threatening the Jewish community or the state of Israel. It's literally Western values as we know it.
Speaker 7: Well, absolutely, we know this because the hostility is towards Australia. We've seen that in the US with those campus protests where they hate America, they burn American flags. How do you see our government's response to what's happened in Australia since October seven and the UN votes we've participated in the manner in which the leadership has responded to some of these protests and acts of violence, well.
Speaker 10: Luke Warm responds at best and appalling on a as a whole. I think that not calling this attack what it is is absolutely appalling. And I think that when you see the Australian government supporting UN resolutions that are saying that Israel is committing acts of genocide and is it's horrible, it's a trickle down effect that this UN resolution has for the larger Australian public. The Australian government is signaling that it's okay, it's okay to judge Israel by different standards that you judge any other country. This is what the audience need to understand. This is what everybody needs to understand. Israel is the one that is constantly fighting for its survival. Israel is the one that was attacked on October seventh, and it feels like people are saying, yeah, sure Israel can defend itself, but not too well.
Speaker 7: So if you fight, you fight too well.
Speaker 10: This is very uncomfortable for people and this must stop because what it does is it just fuels age old hate that we all know very well. And when we see synagogues in Melbourne being burnt, when we see Torah scrolls, when we see ancient scriptures that cannot be retrieved, we all know where this can lead to. We have seen these images before.
Speaker 2: Now now I just quickly want to ask you specifically about those UN resolutions on behalf of Australia. Australia's changed its vote despite the Albanezy government saying that they would stick to the bipartisan agreements of the past. Now, what specifically, Because the accusation is made by Benjamin Nettan Yahoo, I would agree with it. I'm sure Josh Fridenberg and others agree with it that those UN votes in particular fuel antisemitism.
Speaker 1: Now, can you explain what specifically?
Speaker 2: Because Australians go, oh, yeah, it's some vote about something or other land, Yeah, whatever, This moral equivalent is saying, but what is it specifically about those votes Noah that fuels it goes directly leads.
Speaker 1: To the torching of scrolls and the synagogues.
Speaker 10: Well, this is a very long answer, but the thing to understand is this. First of all, what does that mean to free Pelas time? What does that mean? Give them land? What does that mean? Israel had tried that in Gaza. Israel has been out of Gaza since two thousand and five, and we got October seventh in return. I believe that there's somebody on the other side of Palestinian people. If the Palestinian as a national movement can actually clear out to themselves what it is that they want, we might be able to have a conversation. But right now, the entire Palestinian movement around the world is anti Israel. It's about destroying the state of Israel and by proxy killing Jews, and people around the world are equating Israel with Jews all over the world, and they're looking at them as targets. Now, the thing to understand is this, This is all Iran's doing. The Islamic Republic of Iran is the one that's coordinating this entire campaign against Israel, against Western values, against the modern Sunni countries in the region in the Middle East, and sadly, what we're seeing right now is that Iran has more friends and college campuses in America than it does in the region, because what Israel did is rid of these entities like chrisbal And, fighting against the Juti's and cleaning out Hamas, which are the radical jie hardists elements in the Middle East that are the hindrance for peace. So this should not be taken out on Israel or the Jewish people around the world at all. All of this anger should be pointing out to the jihadists of Iran. Sadly they're being supported by US campuses.
Speaker 9: James, just quickly, Noah, It's interesting, hours before this synagogue was set ablaze, You're Prime Minister Benjamin netanya who specifically called out the Australian government warning that their policies in the UN would lead to riots against Jews and worse, then of course we got exactly that. How unusual is it for Benjamin Netanyah who to specifically call out a particular country. Certainly he's never said anything like that about Australia before. Tell Us what that means for relationship between the two countries.
Speaker 10: I'm not entirely sure. This is definitely unique that he called out Australia like that. I'm sure he has his reasons as to what to do, as to why he did that, But I got to say what he said was not unique. We know that this is how it works. We know that these resolutions against Israel. We know that this hatred towards Israel. We know that this disproportionate obsession towards Israel. We know these throwing out these sentences like free Palestine and give them land, and occupying country and ethnic cleansing and genocide. We know that these words lead to Jew hatred all over the world. We know these words lead to riots, and they lead to anger, and they lead to violence against Jews. So when he said this, this wasn't something that was unique or special. He just knows his history. This is what happened in the past, and sadly it happened very quickly in Melbourne, very quickly.
Speaker 1: Well, No, tishpre great to chat to you, as always.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry again that's under such horrible circumstances. But I believe we firmly need a change of government. We need a new approach and Australian Jews need to know that the rest of Australia is behind them and support some and will not tolerate this at all. No, I great to chat to you and hope we see you out in Australia before too long. We'd love to see you here after the break, Greats Reality Check and we'll be joined by Nationals MP Keith Pitts.
Speaker 7: Welcome back to out Slader's with your host Rowan Dean, James McPherson filling in for James Morrow, and I'm Rita Pannahy. And there were some hijinks in the ad break, apologies for that. Let's take a moment now and look at the astonishing presidential pardon granted by Joe Biden to his degenerate, crack loving whore enthusiasts Son Hunter. This is a pardon we were assured by the media would never happen. Remember these esteemed news anchors and commentators taking line Joe at his word and telling us a pardon was out of the question.
Speaker 11: The contrast is profound to sit there and say, well, I'm not going to intervene in the legal process and I wouldn't pardon my son. One side, Democrats and Joe Biden protecting the justice system, and on the other Republicans and Trump protecting Trump.
Speaker 12: The current president of the United States has so much respect for the law that he has said he would not pardon his son. I mean, what you know, again, it's all about the contrast.
Speaker 2: President Biden saying I will respect whatever this jury decides, versus.
Speaker 13: Donald Trump after he was convicted on thirty four counts, saying the entire system is rigged against him.
Speaker 14: Their latest attack has been that Joe Biden has politicized and weaponized the DOJ. Right, that was the whole argument around Donald Trump's conviction. And this week, of course, Hunter Biden was found guilty and Joe Biden has very clearly said he would not pardon his son, he would not commune the sentence. How stark is this difference? I mean, how can Republicans keep making this argument? Now that note, now that Joe Biden has really put it out.
Speaker 1: There, where's Hunter?
Speaker 14: And he stood there in the courtroom flanked by his family, and he's accepted his sentence.
Speaker 15: He is not pardoning his son, which he could do. These are federal Trojes.
Speaker 16: He is not doing that.
Speaker 15: He is not doing it because he is living what it means to have a rule of law in this country.
Speaker 7: Yes, Joe Biden is living what it means to have the rule of law, just a man of integrity. It's worth noting that this pardon is unlike anything we've seen. It's the most comprehensive, far reaching pardon imaginable. Joe Biden signed a full and unconditional pardon covering all offenses against the United States which he has committed or may have committed or taken partying during the period from January one, twenty fourteen, through to December one, twenty twenty four including but not limited to, all offenses charged or prosecuted. Those dates are rather specific, aren't they. I'm sure it's just a wild coincidence that Hunter Biden joined the board of Ukraine energy company Barisma in twenty fourteen, a role that earned him millions, despite the fact that he had zero experience or credentials in the area. And let's not forget that President Trump was impeached for wanting to investigate the crimes Hunter Biden has just been pardoned for the potential crimes because it covers everything, even things hasn't been charged with. But the same news anchors who were outraged by Donald Trump pardoning anyone are now fully supportive of Biden pardoning Hunter. Here is pathological liar Rachel Maddow, who for years pushed the Russian collusion hoax. Here she is saying in twenty twenty push just pushing another lie. Here saying that Trump was considering preemptively pardoning his children. She thought that was a travesty. But Biden pardoning his son is perfectly natural and good.
Speaker 13: President Trump, as he winds down his last few weeks in office, is considering preemptive pardon for all his adult children, including his son in law.
Speaker 16: Jered.
Speaker 13: What a mess more as we know, Q. All the handbringing and gnashing of teeth today about a president using his power, his pardon power, his powers as president to do something for a family member, tell me more about how outraged we all are about President Biden's pardon for his son.
Speaker 7: Incredible and matt Al's equally batty. Msnbasa colleague fellow Anka Joy raid Well, she's also had a rather dramatic change in attitude to presidential pardons.
Speaker 17: The presidential pardon was originally meant to grant the president the power to temper justice with mercy. It was not enshrined in our constitution so that a dishonorable man could reward his criminal allies, friends, and family for their corrupt practices. I don't have a problem with Biden partnering his son, and he should have pardoned them. The crazies are coming right, But to me, it's like pardon more.
Speaker 7: I never forget the manner in which the media, together with intelligence officials, engaged in a disinformation campaign before the twenty twenty election to convince the American people that the Hunter Biden laptop story, all the revelations in that laptop were not real, that the family's dodgy business dealings were a Russian plot. Remember this shameful episode in journalism where Donald Trump was all but pleading with sixty minutes Leslie Stall to.
Speaker 1: Do her job.
Speaker 11: You know, this is sixty minutes, and we can't put on things we can't verify it.
Speaker 16: On because it's bad for Biden.
Speaker 13: We can't put it in things we can't very less.
Speaker 5: Less, so you've discredited yourself when you say that you're not going to cover Biden. You're going to ask them what flavor scoom he has. Okay, that's on seat of why hunting get three and a half million dollars from Moscow instead of why is an energy company being your son one hundred and eighty three thousand dollars a month or whatever they're being and he has new experience and energy. You know, you dis credit yourself.
Speaker 16: I don't have to discribe.
Speaker 7: This whole episode is another reminder that you do not hate the leftist media enough. You think you do, but you don't listen to the rest of this exchange. And by the way, we already knew at that point that the laptop was real. The New York Post had verified it, but the presenter claims the laptop's contents were unverified and discredited.
Speaker 18: And you're making this one of the highest most important issues in the rows.
Speaker 5: It's a very important issue to find out whether or not a man's corrupt, who's running for president, who's accepted money from China and from Ukraine and from Russia.
Speaker 19: Yeah, I think that's an.
Speaker 5: Important It's incredible the way you can try and say this and sit there and look in the and said he accepted money his family from Russia, from Ukraine, from China and from other places. His brother, who didn't have experience, became a big builder in Iraq without experience. Take a look at what's going on, Leslie, and then you see out of that shouldn't be discussed. I'm it's the biggest scandal out there, Leslie, and you don't cover it because I want to talk about insignificant things.
Speaker 19: I'm telling you.
Speaker 5: Of course it can be verified.
Speaker 19: Excuse me.
Speaker 5: They found the laptop.
Speaker 7: Of course it could be verified. The laptop was real. They knew it was real. We knew it was real. Funnily enough, they were happy to report unverified Russian collusion hoax stories for four years. There was no problems about that. Everyone knew this laptop was real, and yet they pretended that it was some sort of a disinformation plot from Russia. The media's role in trying to discredit and suppress that story amounted to a clear case of election interference, and be no doubt that Hunter Biden's criminal enterprises implicate his father. Joe Biden was essentially the product The family made millions from a pay for access business model, and that should be Joe Biden's enduring.
Speaker 2: Legacy fantastic stuff. Thanksrita Well joining us now is Nationals MP Keith, Great to see you.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I'm getting very, very confused because we're being told we can't use our dishwashers, we can't use our washing machines, and all of this is being done to prevent blackouts. Yet I thought renewable energy was going to give us this great nirvana, this utopia of endless, cheap, affordable energy.
Speaker 1: So what am I missing here? What's the missing link? Could it be a bloke called Chris Bower.
Speaker 20: It's definitely a bloke called Chris Bowen. But he's not partial blackout. He is all blackout. And when we're talking.
Speaker 6: About these things, it's called demand management.
Speaker 20: And unfortunately, back in twenty fourteen it was also a coalition position.
Speaker 6: I was opposed to it for a couple of the reasons.
Speaker 20: The first one is when your air conditioner won't work because it's been selectively turned off, or your electric stove or your hot water system or anything else that uses a lot of energy, guess who it impacts voters? And I think that's a problem. And secondly, the idea that someone can reach into your household and decide what appliance you can turn on and off and also control your soular mind you to catail at times when you don't need it, which is pretty much when it's operational.
Speaker 6: Well, guess how who else can do that?
Speaker 20: Well, potentially China or someone who doesn't have any great interest in our country.
Speaker 6: In fact, are not our friends. You've got all of.
Speaker 20: These impacts which can occur because there's an IT connection into every single household.
Speaker 6: I just think it's mad. Why don't we just have.
Speaker 20: Cheap, affordable, reliable energy that people can turn the switch.
Speaker 6: On and use it when they want it.
Speaker 2: Well, Keith, you are an electrician by trade before you got into politics.
Speaker 1: You are the local sparky.
Speaker 2: What's it like for does the average person out there, the people who would have been your customers in the past, do they really understand the degree to which labor are destroying the energy supplies into their homes, into their households into the future.
Speaker 20: Well, they know what's on their power bill. They know it didn't go down by two hundred and seventy five dollars, it's gone up, and they know that they've been trying their hearts out. A lot of them have put sola on the roof because they can't afford to pay their bill. Some of them do it because it makes them feel good and that's great, but the reality is coming back now. There's lots of places where it's catailed. There's lots of places where SOL is not allowed to be connected because of its impact on the network, particularly in very densely populated areas. And they all know that this is happening to them. They can't really understand it because the connections not being made. It is a direct connection to the policies of the Labor government and it's going to get worse reta well.
Speaker 7: I'm interested in this news report that we had from nine Media in recent days saying that perhaps power companies in the future can control our air conditioning so you can't set the air condition out at the level you wanted. They might say twenty one is the absolute minimum you can set your temperature to. That's something that is being seriously discussed and it's bloody frightening. I do wonder whether Australians will back something like that, whether they can be convinced that it's for the greater good to allow electricity companies to dictate that to households.
Speaker 6: Well, reader, I think the first place the start is camera.
Speaker 20: Let's take all the air conditioning and of all the public service buildings and let's see how it goes from there, or potentially we turn it off when it's not sunny.
Speaker 6: I just think this is mad.
Speaker 20: Every Australian has the right, in fact, they're entitled to have a reliable energy supply they can afford. And for even those that can afford to run their air conditions much lower, well good luck to them. If they can afford it, that's great. But the idea that big Brother can reach into your household and determine what your air conditioner will be said at whether you can cook a chicken or not, whether.
Speaker 6: You're allowed to put your clothes dryer on, all because the network is in a.
Speaker 20: Disastrous state, all of because of blackout. Baron's plans for more wind and solar than aren't reliable. It's not the Australian people's fault. It's Astrain government's fault.
Speaker 7: It's not that far fetch. It was only what a week or so ago when we had premieer Min's saying don't turn on your dishwasher or a washing machine tonight because we've got peak demand and we may have blackouts if people so we've already having people guilted in not using their appliances at certain periods. And when you're looking at the resources, we're sitting on hundreds, if not thousands of years of reserve. It's actually mad Keith. It's hard to understand how we've got to this point.
Speaker 20: And reader, don't forget that that's the Australian people doing those things out of the goodness of their heart, because they are asked by their premiere. There's lots of places out there that actually get paid to disconnect. That's the emergency response plan. Turn off industry and pay them. And you're exactly right. We've got a lot of coal and a lot of gas and a lot of uranium and we should use it in our own interests.
Speaker 2: I just want to pick you up on that, explain that in more detail, that emergency response thing, because this is where the government is paying. We're using taxpayers money paying companies to not work. So we're now in the socialist world where the government uses your taxpayers.
Speaker 1: Money to pay people not to be productive. Is that correct?
Speaker 20: So when there's a shortfall in generation or there's a massive demand that can't be covered. One of the emergency response mechanisms is to go to organizations who have contracts to switch them off, and they tend to be big users, like aluminium smelters than others. That's not good for Australian productivity, it's not good for the people that work there, and it's not good for the confidence of the people that invest in Australia.
Speaker 6: But that is the way that it's managed.
Speaker 20: If you run out of supply and there's too much demand, the other option is you black out the whole network.
Speaker 6: That's why they just do it selectively and they pay for it.
Speaker 9: James Keith, I don't know if you're a cricket fan. I was watching the Adelaide test the other night the light suddenly went out. My first thought was we've run out of power as human error. But we've been conditioned to expect this now, which is unbelievable. I want to ask you about solar panels. We've got about four million rooftops with solar panels. Times that by however many panels there are, there's a lot. Many of those were purchased a decade ago with massive government subsidies. They'll need to be replaced shortly. Two questions. Firstly, where are all those solar panels now going to go? And do you think householders without the subsidies will replace those solar panels or will solar panel start and disappear without the subsidies.
Speaker 6: It all comes back to costs.
Speaker 20: I know my local council charges thirty five dollars per panel to take a damage solar panel to the tip.
Speaker 6: I'm not sure what they do with them.
Speaker 20: I know that the recycling at the moment, it's less than twenty percent of the entire product can be recycled, mostly just the glass and aliuminium. And solar panels deteriorate in terms of their output from the moment you turn them on, so they decline over a period of time eventually get to a point where there's just not much that comes out of them at all.
Speaker 6: So they do have to be replaced.
Speaker 20: That's assuming they don't get hit by a hailstorm, a bushfire, or a cyclone or anything else that happens in Australia.
Speaker 6: And what do you do with them?
Speaker 20: There will be more than a million ton of solar panels in the future, in the very very near future. They don't get fully recycled. Do you have heavy metals like cadmium in them and yet you've got a government that's hell been on producing more of them and guess what, they still.
Speaker 6: Don't work in the dark.
Speaker 2: Keith Bitt, thanks so much for joining us. They're from Queensland. Keith bit National's MP. Thanks so much. Coming up after the break, lots more to talk about, lots more guests. We've got Ian Klemer joining us, David Adler, lots more here on.
Speaker 1: Outsiders kin Tech.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Outsiders, and thank you so much for watching us every week here on Sky News Australia. Well for regular viewers wondering where our American is. James had to return to the States because of the death of his father, the highly regarded and talented Lancemorrow, the famous time journalist and essayist who had, among many other things, the distinction of having written more Man of the Year articles than any other time journalist. Lance Morrow was the recipient of many journalism awards.
Speaker 1: That's where James gets it. RITA Heads where in the beautiful.
Speaker 7: Writer will be very much missed, and our thoughts are with James and his family. But Yeah, it's it's the Times. Isn't what it used to be?
Speaker 1: Is not what it used to be? I remember it was.
Speaker 7: I must read, absolutely.
Speaker 1: I remember reading and Lance Murrow was one of the standouts James of Time.
Speaker 2: It was a great magazine back in the day, and he was a great journalist. I think I can't speak for Lance Morrow, but I suspect he was probably not quite as impressed with the magazine as it stands today.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I remember getting a subscription for Time magazine given to me many years ago, and it was the pride and joy of that year. I told someone recently, and they laughed in my face, saying, you used to read Time. It certainly changed a lot, I dare say, from when James morre father was writing, so much.
Speaker 1: Of the media has gone so work it's disgraceful.
Speaker 2: And during your editorial, Reader, I was just thinking, maybe maybe I shouldn't say this, but I'm going to say it anyway.
Speaker 1: I challenge anybody out there.
Speaker 2: To find clips of Retha and myself or James being as hypocritical as all those left wing clowns where we.
Speaker 1: Say one thing and then a change of government.
Speaker 2: We say the complete opposite to the new government. I don't think I've ever done that. I know Reta has never done that. James, I know you've never done that. It is disgraceful how easy it is every time the same old suspects, the joy reads, the Rachel matters. There they are, they say X, Y, and Z passionately, and with all this if it's in favor of the left, and then the moment it's the right, it's a complete reverse.
Speaker 7: And all the so called fact checkers very curiously named operators, because they're not fact checkers. They're normally just other activist journalists. But the fact checkers don't really worry about that. They are hyper focused on everything a conservative would say, whether it's a politician or a commentator. But the leftist media just runs these lines. And the Russian collusion hoax is a perfect example, the fact that that was an entirely manufactured story, utter nonsense, and they ran with it saturation coverage for around four years.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Now let's go to professor Ian Plymer in Montreal. Ian, great to see you. How are you mate, so you're over in Montreal? Please explain how am I?
Speaker 21: I'm bloody for easing yesterday it was minus sixteen, but we've suffered global warming per it's now only minus seven.
Speaker 19: I mean, am I going to do this?
Speaker 22: So?
Speaker 2: You know, how dare we suggest ian that possibly the planet is not warming to the extreme extent that all the alarmists would have us believe.
Speaker 21: Well, I look at the past, and past warming and cooling to been far faster and far greater than anything we measure today.
Speaker 19: What we're measuring today is the static in the line.
Speaker 21: Yeah, people are having conniptions about it, but it's really having an emotional.
Speaker 19: Effect on unbalanced people who are.
Speaker 21: Getting exploited by those who build their wind turbines, build their solar panels and destroy all their farm land.
Speaker 19: There's a disease that we've got and it's been overwhelmy you without any cause.
Speaker 2: Well, I want to ask you particularly about something that happened this week, which I'm sure you're aware of.
Speaker 1: It's an ongoing thing.
Speaker 2: In order to save the planet, they keep so you have to accept, first of all, the premise that the planet needs saving.
Speaker 1: But let's put that to one side. We now have this.
Speaker 2: Idea of carbon free meat, and in order to get to carbon free meat, and our good friends at Cole's apparently are flogging this particular stuff. I won't be queuing up to buy it. I can assure you of that.
Speaker 1: It's called preemium beef that is carbon free.
Speaker 2: And the idea is that the cows don't fart because they consume some chemical or drug or other that stops them farting. Therefore there's no carbon in the meat, or some nonsense like this. This is the ponzi scheme that the global warming net zero ponzi scheme at it's worse where we're paying for products to be carbon free, regardless of what might be the detrimental effects of making our cattle so called carbon free.
Speaker 1: Your thoughts hen.
Speaker 21: Well, it's misleading deceptives. The catle eid grass that's a carbon compound. Meat is a carbon compound. We use that carbon from the meat in our body. They are carbon compound. Everything we do, excrete is a carbon compound. This is totally misleading and deceptive. If you know the first thing about science, you would know that this is not carbon free meat. If you eat a carbon free compound, you die. Your body needs carbon. You breathe in point zero four percent carbon dioxide and you breathe out about four percent so where.
Speaker 19: Does that extra carbon come from. It comes from meat and all the food that you eat. So this is absolutely and totally misleading descentive. You can get away with it because the general community is scientifically illiterate.
Speaker 21: They have a science background of someone who can't read or write, and in part that's related to the fifty year coming down of our education system.
Speaker 19: So Willets and all these others can get away with anything, and they do RITA.
Speaker 7: I wonder what you think the impact on the business community is going to be with Trump back in the White House. We know he's going to be slashing the corporate tax rate. They're making it more attractive for investors and is all about drill, baby, drill. So energy costs are going to go down. How do you see that impacting big business? Medium sized business? Are they going to be putting their investments there like they did during the first Trump term as opposed to places like Australia where we've got a lot of regulation and a lot of red green tape and higher taxes.
Speaker 21: Well, if aprise of oil goes down, that puts enormous financial pressures on Russia and Iraq. The second thing is that Trump's policies will actually sharpen up Australia. I don't know whether Europe can be sharpened up. I think they're almost terminal. But in this country where I am in Canada, that'll be a great boom for Canada. It'll be great for Australia, and it will cut out a lot of the workness. It will cut out a lot of the absolute chaddle wastage where Australian companies are claiming their carbon neutral or going towards net zero. Australian companies have only one duty and that is to make money to give to their shareholders. It's not to play these work games. So I welcome very much welcome Trump now dancing policies which are forcing people to change right now. And when it comes in to prison, this is going to be in the fast lane. There are going to be some great changes very quickly. So it's absolutely fabulous. If people are in the productive part of the economy. Those who are in the non productive part of the economy, such as those who inhabit that perfectly good sheet paddic called Canbra that's destroyed by public servants, those that part of the economy will be wondering what the hell they can do.
Speaker 1: Now steady and I was born in that sheep.
Speaker 9: Paddy James in the Staying on Trump. If America withdraw from the Powis Agreement, which most expect them to do, so, what then happens with the world's battle to get to net zero?
Speaker 19: It will disappear.
Speaker 21: Those countries that will continue the battle will be those that have higher.
Speaker 19: Costs and will be internationally uncompetitive.
Speaker 21: Those that realize that this is a scam and a load of codswaller will actually make the appropriate changes. Now even if you were like minister Bowen, that wonderful gentleman who's not had the encumbrances of charisma. But if you are like minister Bowen, then if you can't change, you're dead. And they're destroying this country's energy systems as fast as I can. And once Trump is in on the twentieth of.
Speaker 19: January, you will see changes.
Speaker 21: And if this country doesn't follow, we will not be competitive internationally.
Speaker 2: And just very quickly in Japan has restarted its nuclear reactors since the first time since Fukushimia.
Speaker 1: Are you surprised very quickly?
Speaker 19: Oh not at all.
Speaker 21: Japan uses a lot of Australian gas and a lot of uranium. Where I am here in the province, it's a hydro province. The next province, Ontario, is a little bit of hydro, mainly nuclear, a little bit of coal. You don't see in Quebec wind turbines, there are a few around. You don't see solar panels. It's too bloody cold and it's runs at such a low angle they're not going to work. So the world is waking up, but it's taken trillions of dollars of pain with people being led astray and not going to the basics. And the basic is when has ever shown that too many missions drive global warming?
Speaker 19: So why make all these decisions?
Speaker 1: Ian Plymer, I've got my eye on that jumper. What a beauty.
Speaker 2: That's the way for the future as the planet gets warmer and warmer, Well said, great.
Speaker 1: To chat to you and enjoy Montreal.
Speaker 2: After the break, lots morepening here on outside is back in a tick.
Speaker 1: Hello, you're watching Outsiders.
Speaker 2: We are all getting ready for Chrissy, getting ready for the summer and getting ready for our holes.
Speaker 1: This is Australia, the greatest nation on Earth, the envy of the world, or is it still during COVID.
Speaker 2: The Labor government of Victoria under Dan Andrews made Australia a byword for left wing authoritarianism and senseless, draconian, almost dystopian laws and regulations.
Speaker 1: This was the.
Speaker 2: Result of a handful of individuals clearly floundering and out of their depth, but motivated by a love of power and by hardcore left wing ideology. The world was rightly appalled and horrified by Australian left wing authoritarianism. But as the kids like to say, COVID hold my beer. This week Anthony Albanizi proved he could outdo even Dan Andrews on shaming Australia on the world stage with something they've never witnessed before. In our two hundred and fifty years extreme Australian anti Semitism. At least eight, probably more Jewish men and women arrived in Australia on the first fleet, including Ike Solomon, widely regarded as the model for Fagin in Dickens Oliver Twist, and Esther Abraham's, a twenty year old with her baby daughter. Esther sensibly teamed up with the non Jewish George Johnson, a first lieutenant, became his de facto wife, I guess our first multi culty couple, and they went on to have seven more kids and built one of the greatest.
Speaker 1: Farms, Annandale in the New colony.
Speaker 2: Although Esther changed her name to a non Jewish name, there is no record of any overt antisemitism towards convict Jews like her or Iike. They became part of the foundational fabric of this nation. One of Iike's descendants, as are made of Mine, who lives in Newport and Sydney. Over a thousand Jewish men and women are believed to have arrived in Australia by the mid eighteen fifties, some as young as eight. Yet the colonial era saw none of the extreme antisemitism common at the time in Europe. In Australia, there were no pograms. Jews in Australia were never formally barred from entering the professions science, as academia or the arts. Jews were able to run for office in Australian parliaments even before they could in Britain. To be sure, during the late eighteen hundreds and early nineteen hundreds, there were instances of antisemitism in Australia, some of it from the far right, echoing Europe, but tellingly much of it from the Unions and the left. Indeed, the Labor Party contained many anti Semites, including Frank Anstey, who ranted against Brote pamphlets about.
Speaker 1: The Kingdom of Shylock.
Speaker 2: Then there was the shameful Denier Boys episode during the Second World War, when a ship crammed with two thousand mainly Jewish refugees was sent on a Hellish voyage of intolerable cruelty, ending up in Australia in what Churchill admitted was a deplorable mistake, but which others described witty and probably accurately, as one of the greatest influxes of academic and artistic talent to have entered Australia on a single vessel.
Speaker 1: After the war, Labor leader Arthur.
Speaker 2: Colwell introduced a twenty five percent passenger limit on the number of Jews allowed on any one ship or even planes.
Speaker 1: At one point and the.
Speaker 2: Bulletin magazine my opinion, was anti Semitic. You can see it from the cartoons. And there was also casual and sometimes not so casual racism against Jews, as there was against all ethnic minorities. Most of it intended as good natured, alaric and piss taking wogs out of work.
Speaker 1: They're a weird mob, all of that stuff, but some obviously much worse.
Speaker 2: Alex Rivkin, in his book on Anti Semitism, describes an appalling character his family had the misfortune of living next door to in Randwick in the late eighties. But overall, in the post war period, Australia quite brilliantly and successfully transformed itself into a successful melting pot and immigrant nation, possibly the most successful in the world. Indeed, during the early nineteen sixties, one talented young man in a dreary suburban Melbourne was so fascinated by his newly arrived, sophisticated and exotic Jewish neighbors that he fantasized he was adopted and was actually Jewish himself. His name was Barry Humphries, one of the greatest Australians who ever lived. How appalled Barry Humphries would be to know of what happened to a synagogue in his beloved hometown of Melbourne this week, after a year of anti Semitic and anti Israeli marches, vandalism of cars and buildings in Jewish communities constant due hatred and abuse. After a year of the Labor government overturning and betraying decades of bipartisanship on supporting Israel politically, the Adas Synagogue in Melbourne was firebombed with people still in it, an act of extreme anti Semitic terrorism that had all the hallmarks of nineteen thirties and nineteen forties Germany. Ozzie sporting Legendova Peris, along with former Treasurer Josh Friedenberg, expressed their horror.
Speaker 8: That was an act of anti Semitism, That was an act of terrorism, and it was not an attack on one It was an attack on all Australians. Because as a result of that terrorist attack yesterday, we are all less safe.
Speaker 2: Peter Dutton similarly made some very strong and salient points over the last few.
Speaker 23: Days and frankly, a lot of people in the Jewish community don't only feel uncertain, they feel unsafe and that's something the Prime Minister should explain to the Australian public about why have we allowed since October seven of last year, months and months of violent protests to take place, the vilification of people of Jewish faith, the defacing of cars and now the bombing of a synagogue. It's unacceptable, totally unacceptable in our country and the Prime Minister needs to stand up for our values and he needs to do that not just here at home, but also in the United Nations and elsewhere around the world.
Speaker 2: Another Ossie sporting legend, Margaret Court, felt compelled to speak up.
Speaker 24: Australian government should be ashamed of itself the way they have treated Israel. Penny Wong said, if the Israel Prime minister came to Australia, he would be arrested. People forget very quickly. Israel did not start this war.
Speaker 2: So what was the response of the Prime Minister of Australia, Anthony alban Easy, to this outrage that has shocked people around the world and terrified Australian Jews in their own homeland.
Speaker 1: I shook my head in utter disbelief.
Speaker 4: Well, any Semitism is something that has been around for a long period of time, of course, but any Semitism has been on the rahs. We call it out wherever we see it.
Speaker 1: No, mister alban Easy, you are wrong.
Speaker 2: Anti Semitism is not something like the common cold that's been around and catch it from time to time.
Speaker 1: No big deal, nothing to see here.
Speaker 2: Antisemitism isn't one of life's little irritations, like bindi on a summer lawn that you have to put up with. How dare you suggest what we are seeing is somehow normal?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Firebombing a synagogue is not normal. This moral equivalence garbage stops now. This is real antisemitism. This is the deadly antisemitism of pograms throughout the Middle Ages. This is the antisemitism of the despicable Grand Mufti Hijani of Jerusalem who traveled to Berlin to persuade Hitler to gas the Jews. This is the antisemitism of stenching trains trundling down dirty tracks towards their horror destination in the frozen Laban's realm to the east, firebombing synagogues, an angry mob screeching where's the Jews?
Speaker 1: Or gas the Jews?
Speaker 2: Label Jews as the perpetrators of genocide, accusing the Jewish people of being colonizers in their own land, vandalizing cars in Jewish neighborhoods, terrorizing Jewish school children, saying you would arrest the Israeli Prime minister if he visited here, voting to forcefully boot Jews out of their own lands.
Speaker 1: All of this feeds the pernicious.
Speaker 2: Evil of antisemitism and the dehumanization of Jewish people that leads directly to pograms and Holocaust, which is precisely what the barbarians of Hamas Hezbolla and the Iatolas are determined to bring about with help from the complicit idiots in the West.
Speaker 1: And no, mister Albanize.
Speaker 2: The antisemitism Australia experiencing is experiencing now has never been experienced like this before in our land, and it has only existed like this under your watch. We have only seen antisemitism on this scale ever in two hundred and fifty years, under the gutless leadership of Anthony Albanesi, Penny Wong, Tony Burke, ed Husick and this shameful cohort of hard left pro Palestine fanatics. We call our government that damage these Charlatans are daily inflicting upon the fabric of our precious nation does not bear thinking about. Let me be crystal clear, Benjamin Etnia, who is one hundred percent correct the policies of Penny Wong and Anthony Albanesi by being profoundly pro Palestinian and profoundly anti Israel have given sucker and comfort to every anti Semite on the planet. And this nudge nudge, winkwink, constant demonizing of Israel by Australia at the United Nations and elsewhere, and judging its right to exist in its own lands, has for twelve months encouraged the most extreme antisemitism this country has ever seen. Every action, every word by this socialist undergraduate government plays directly into the prejudices and hatreds of the most vile and determined Jew haters. How dare you constantly, repeat repeatedly pour gasoline onto the flames of intolerance and bigotry?
Speaker 1: Have you no shame labor So no, Prime Minister.
Speaker 2: Antisemitism is not just something that's sore waste being around.
Speaker 1: Antisemitism in its current.
Speaker 25: Form in this nation is being paid for, sponsored by, plotted, and planned for and encouraged by sinister individuals in this country and outside this country who will most certainly ascribed to, overtly or otherwise the same beliefs and ideologies as these men at.
Speaker 21: Lorconel a loon.
Speaker 22: Alma He is a fifty woman When nostopia.
Speaker 2: If the Labor Party are so blase about the firebombing of synagogues and cars because you know there's always been anti Semitism around, do you seriously think Labor will come rushing to protect you when whatever insane left wing activists decide that you and your kids, and your way of life and your faith don't fit in with their ideology. Jew Hatred is not Australia. Jew Hatred has never been Australia. And I am damned if jew hatred will have any place in the Australia of the future, not if I can help it, and not if you you can help it. We are all Australians, and if anyone threatens and intimidates one set of Australians, they are threatening us all. And I say to every hard working, decent Aussie who loves this country, wake up. This current toxic perversion of the traditional Labor Party does not represent the Australia we all grew up in. The sooner we are rid of this lot, the easier, we will all sleep at night, Jews and non Jews alike. As I said on Friday during ja Cintra Allen's press conference following the attack on the Melbourne Synagogue, Jewish ressident Menachem Forkheimer asked the premiere some very tough questions.
Speaker 1: Have a listen, but why should.
Speaker 3: Just can you mention that you're going to increase police patrol the literary please, and you're going to increase your presence. Is it not a sign that you've lost control in this state and the Jewish community are now a real, under real threat.
Speaker 16: And that your government has ultimately failed.
Speaker 3: Let's stop with the politics and let's get a short, sharp, straight answer.
Speaker 16: Have you lost control? Have you lost control?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 14: Or no?
Speaker 26: I will take the advice from the Victoria Police and the Chief Commissioner who advises me that in terms of acts of violence, they have the tools and the powers to investigate and prosecute people. It would be deeply it would be deeply it would be deeply inappropriate.
Speaker 7: It would be deeply politics.
Speaker 1: And this is the.
Speaker 2: Well Menican Folkheimer, who asks those questions, joins us. Now, Menikan, thanks for coming on outsiders.
Speaker 1: Great to see you.
Speaker 2: Horrific circumstances and our thoughts with your community there, how scared are Australia's Jews.
Speaker 19: Rowland?
Speaker 3: Good morning and thank you for having me this morning, This attack is not just an attack on Australias Jewish community. This attack is an attack on all of Australia. And I say that because this is an anti Semitism. This was an act of domestic terrorism.
Speaker 16: Let's call it for what it is.
Speaker 3: People went, they took sledgehammers or an axe and broken to a door, poured an accelerant with people in a building and set it on fire. That has all the hallmarks of the seventh of October attacks on the kibbutzas that we saw on the border with Gaza, where buildings were set on fire with people inside. This is domestic terrorism, and domestic terrorism attacked.
Speaker 16: All of Australia, not just a Jewish community.
Speaker 3: And at times of crisis we need leadership and there is an absence of leadership in this country.
Speaker 7: We saw the Premiere there unable to answer some of your questions and at the end of that exchange she turned around and left with more questions forthcoming. I was at Corfield Shawl Friday evening and there was so much anger and disappointment in the community because the Premier came and essentially through one hundred thousand dollars and walked away. What would you like to see from the Victorian government what would actually make a meaningful impact for the community.
Speaker 3: REATO, good morning, and thank you lovely having you, and thank you for your support. Jews don't want to live behind walls. Jews don't want to live behind guards. Jews don't want increased security. What we want is this government to enforce the laws equally that exist. I've worked extraordinarily hard to ensure that the Sentencing Act in Victoria enables all crimes, whether they're committed under the Crimes Act a Summary Offenses Act to be uplifted with those crimes are perpetrated against an individual on the basis of their race, religion, mental and physical disability, sexually orientation. We have the laws in this country. Let's stop posturing, let's start using them. Let's stop playing politics. People, all people, of all backgrounds, of all faiths, of all forms of identity, deserve to be protected. No one should be politicized and allowed to become second tier citizens, which is what has happened to our community that has to live behind walls and behind guards because his government is playing politics with people's lives. And we cannot wait until someone is murdered or killed before we have a national crisis or a national security candal where everyone's called. Everyone needs to be the table now calling it out. And for reality is we're forty eight hours after this fire bombing and the two individuals responsible are still at large. That means the risk is not contained and that hasn't been dealt with.
Speaker 16: The entire community. The entire Australia is.
Speaker 3: That threat until these individuals are brought to justice and until we have real leadership, and we need leadership because we are in a crisis and we are dealing now with acts of terrorism. That's good for what it is. One anti Semitism is an act of terrorism.
Speaker 9: Yeah, And I might point out that there are media reports this morning that a bullet was found outside the synagogue on the footpath as well. Police are still investigating that, so I mean that just adds to the sinister nature of it. You wrote in The Herald's Son recently that Jacinta Allen's promises for newer and updated hate speech laws are unnecessary because you've had a history of trying to get the government to act on anti Semitic incidents and they simply don't use the laws that are already there. Why is the government not employing the powers they've already got to deal.
Speaker 3: With this, James, is a magnificent question, and thank you again for your support. In early November, Victoria Police executed a number of search warrants and arrested four individuals, and these individuals were arrested and to be charged under the Racial and Religious Tolerance Act and also under this section one ninety five K of the Crimes Act.
Speaker 16: What were the offenses.
Speaker 3: They burnt a national flag, but it wasn't a Israeli flag as we were often seen.
Speaker 16: It was a Chinese one.
Speaker 3: They dressed up in offensive clothing, but it wasn't of the prescribed Kamas or Hezbala terrorist groups.
Speaker 16: Rather it was at klu klux Klan.
Speaker 3: They harassed individuals online, but it wasn't members of the Jewish community that they had asked, rather a member of Victoria Police. And they also clashed with protesters at a pro refugee rally in Melbourne, but it wasn't members of the Jewish community, it was members of the Socialists Left. And those arrests were made days after these incidents. And what it articulates is our government has the laws but will only use them to people with which they're politically aligned. And as you or Rowan rather said right correctly, we've got a socialist left government who have a deep seated hatred for the state of Israel and it is that hatred which is blinding them to the reality of the laws that they have and their decision not to utilize them to defend the Jewish community. And let's be clear laws, every Australian citizen is entitled to equal protection at the law, and we don't grant that. We enable a second class in society to develop. And this is what happened in nineteen thirties Germany. When you'd make a part of the population second tier, you invite the most horrible forms of crime, and Friday's firebombing was an expression of that.
Speaker 16: And it won't stop there.
Speaker 2: I just finally, Menechem, I just wanted to ask you. I know your father came out from Europe. You've been going to the Adas Synagogue there since you're a little kid.
Speaker 1: Just tell us. I'm not sure if you're fother still with us or not.
Speaker 2: But what what's the emotion involved for members of the Das Synagogue, particularly the elder.
Speaker 16: Was So my father came to a.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So my father was a member of the a Dusk community in Sydney and in Melbourne, and unfortunately he passed in nineteen ninety one. So I don't pray there very often, but it's five hundred meters from our home and the emotion is a very raw one. I mean, I don't think you proved people appreciate when a synagogue is attacked, you're attacking the fabric of your religion and your faith. When thrust scrolls are potentially burned, that's like burning a body. Our family has a torrest roll that came from pre war Europe, from Germany, and it has so much meaning. Every time I touched it, I think of my father and my grandparents. When a synagogue is attacked, you're attacking the fabric and the essence, not just the day, today's generation, All generations gone. And there are a lot of people in our community thinking and wondering what the future of this community or Austrange Jewish community holds.
Speaker 16: Are we really safe here? Can we trust our government? You know?
Speaker 3: He says, not a surprise. This didn't come out of nowhere. We've seen all the markers for.
Speaker 16: Twelve months, fourteen months. We sorted the opera house.
Speaker 3: We saw it in November twenty twenty three when they came down to the synagogue.
Speaker 16: Nothing happened there. We saw it, you know in May.
Speaker 3: We've seen it, you know the other week in the markers have been there for a long time. And the fact that this government is using weasel words rather than calling for what it is, domestic terrorism, is why we are where we are and in crisis is you don't hold committees, you come out in any strong leadership and that's what we're missing at the moment. We're missing strong and precise leadership that's making a zero tolerance approach to hate speech. And when we get a zero tolerance to hate speech, then we won't see the violence. But until then we're going to sadly continue to see it, and all of Australia is suffering, not just a Jewish community.
Speaker 2: Manican Forsheima, thanks so much for coming on Outsiders and our thoughts with the community there after the break.
Speaker 1: What's more coming up? You know, Outsider's kinetic.
Speaker 9: Well, welcome back to Outsiders. The BBC has named a biological man is there any other kind? As one of this year's most Inspiring Women. How very twenty twenty four. Honestly, when I heard the news, I mostly felt relief, relief that the national broadcaster's list of one hundred top women only contained one biological man. The BBC decided to compile a list of the world's one hundred most inspiring females. Now, with four billion women to choose from, I can only imagine how rigorous the selection process must have been. It turns out, well, wasn't that rigorous. When colling four billion women into a list of just one hundred, A Y chromosome seems to have slipped through. The last remaining spot went to transgendered Colombian scientist Lewis Baptiste, who changed his name to Bridget when he started identifying as a woman at the age of thirty five. Why Bridget. Apparently Lewis had a thing for Bridget Bardot and wanted to become her, which, if true, suggests the BBC should have named Brigitte Bardou as one of the most inspiring women, at least for Lewis, But I digress. Having transformed himself into Bridget Baptiste, the Colombian scientists began studying nature and concluded there is nothing more queer than nature. I would argue there's nothing more queer than the BBC, but for the sake of the argument, let's go with Baptiste on this one. Baptiste has become famous for using and again I'm quoting, a queer lens to analyze landscapes and species. Among other things, Baptiste discovered transsexual palm trees. Now you should be able to see where this is going. If palm trees can be transsexual, then we can be too. God help us if Baptiste ever gets around to studying polar bears, they sometimes eat their young. It's an interesting thing watching Baptiste give ted talks about the diversity of nature in order to argue that his transition to female is just adding to the rich tapestry of diversity we see all around us. In a twenty thirteen speech, Baptiste implied, for instance, that since there are thousands of species of frogs, of course there should be more than just two genders among human beings.
Speaker 27: Is evensa de la diferencia construida claramente portui lana to lesa.
Speaker 18: Versia.
Speaker 27: Beneviamente la alisa iconport amientos.
Speaker 9: I love this having established there's no right or wrong in nature, Baptis spends fifteen minutes telling the audience the right way to think about transgenderism, which is not inspiring, but it is kind of sneaky. Here's a taste of Baptista's.
Speaker 27: Logic, implementekelesa loss and infinitos i toa CLASSI experta class the combinazi.
Speaker 9: So the argument is that nature is natural and therefore provides us with a guide as to how we should all be. Culture and boundaries and morality that's all unnatural. Of course, Baptist doesn't explain how puberty blockers, a lifetime of hormone therapy and an operation in which ones penis and testicles are removed so a fake vagina can be constructed, is, you know, natural? It should be obvious to everyone, at least everyone with the brain the size of a tadpole, that if you're going to use nature as your blueprint for how humans should behave you're going to have to be very, very selective. Indeed, trust me, I used to own a dog. Our culture used to believe that we were made in the likeness of God, and so naturally we looked up for inspiration. King David, who once ruled the peace of Middle East dirt the entire world is now fighting over. Once mused, what are human beings? God's made them a little lower than the angels and put them above everything else. That understanding of our place in the world guided Western thought for three thousand years. If we have, as previous generations believe the heavenly Father, then we didn't have mother nature. Nature is more like a distant, often dysfunctional cousin. The reason we use cutlery is because we're not animals. The reason we wear clothes is because we're not animals. And the reason we create boundaries delineating right from wrong, healthy from unhealthy, aught from aught not is because we are in nature. But we're also above nature. But about five minutes ago we decided as a culture to eraise God from the horizon, and so now we no longer have anywhere to look butt down. How should we live our lives?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 9: Let's go and see what's happening in the garden. We're now reduced to observing nature for ideas on who we are, and the result is that blokes have become the most important women. Thanks Manager, and thanks BBC. Baptiste is most certainly not one of the world's most inspiring women. Baptiste is, however, a timely reminder of where we'll all end up if our culture maintains its current course.
Speaker 2: Thanks James, great stuff nah joining us as president of the Australian Jewish Association. David Adler Now we've certainly covered this topic this morning, but it's because it has to be covered. I want to ask you, David, thanks for coming on Outsiders. Anthony Alberanezi says, Oh, anti Semitism, You know, it's always been there, it's kind of rising, but you know, was that sufficient response to the firebombing of a synagogue from the Prime Minister of Australia.
Speaker 28: Look, Anthony Alberanesian infect this government has been outrageously negligent in calling out the issue and in dealing with it. It is a totally adequate response, just words, no action again and he's also said, you might recall there is no room for anti Semitism in Australia, and indeed this government has created a lot of room for antisemitism. We see it on the streets of Sydney and Melbourne, we see it in blockades and attacks on our synagogues, we see it on attacks on Jewish businesses and graffiti over the place. We see it on the university campuses, and in none of those areas as have been dealt with adequately. So there has been a shift in the feeling within the Jewish community. You've got a sense of that during your program today. It's not just shock and disappointment. There is now a visceral anger at this government and I hope that all reasonable Australians will find the what's happened with the crisis of anti Semitism. And it's not just attacking Jews, it's also attacking Christian events, the Mayer shop windows, the Carols by candlelight last year, the attack on Bishop Marmury Emmanuel. This is destroying Australian society. It is compromising our security. We are very angry about it.
Speaker 2: I want to specifically ask you, because I think a lot of people go our United Nations.
Speaker 1: You know what's happening there. Yeah, Australia votes substans or whatever.
Speaker 2: Just explain the Penny Wong actions, specifically regarding the two United Nations resolutions that Australia would never have voted for in the past. Albaneze said that nothing would change from previous administrations. Why are they so significant? Explain what they mean so that the average Assi gets it well.
Speaker 28: What's happening here is a radic will shift in Australia's foreign policy away from an ally, away from the only country in the Middle East that shares values similar to Australia, freedom of religion, human rights, etc. And supporting in effect, those that are aligned with terrorist organizations. It is part of a program of the delegitimate lead, delegitimization of Israel, and Jewish identity and the Land of Israel are inseparable. There are some people who try to separate it, including to the great disgrace some left wing Jews. But there are certain aspects of the practice of Judaism which can only be done in the Land of Israel. There is a major part of the Jewish mission, which is to do things in.
Speaker 16: The Holy Land.
Speaker 28: It was divinely provided and people like pen One undermining the value system. They're undermining the State of Israel. They're undermining therefore Jewish identity and helping to make Jews in Australia a legitimate target.
Speaker 7: Reason you can't see this trend shifting very quickly though, because, like you've said, this didn't just happen in recent days. Is a whole demographic shift that's happened as an ideological shift. We've had decades of indoctrination at schools that's added to this phenomenon. So what do you see as the as the fight back? Where does that start in any meaningful way?
Speaker 28: Well, a number of members of the Jewish community have already made plans to leave Australia. I don't share that point of pessimism, and I know people that have bought property overseas and that have made plans which are now are not reversible. But I said there are two events which might have a chance of creating the turnaround. The first event, of course, was the US presidential election, and some of the policies articulated by President Trump and his appointees are fantastic. They have a chance of turning things around if they can implement those policies, and we're actually hoping there'll be some flow through to Australia. And while we're not an overtly political organization, we are calling out this labor government as the most hostile that has ever existed in Australia, not just to Israel, but to the interests of the Jewish community, and some internal polls have shown a massive shift in political sentiment in the Jewish community. I don't know how scientific it was, but a poll done by the Australian Jewish News a couple of months ago showed seventy seven percent support for the LMP.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's probably higher. How do we can describe of Peter Dutton just speaking this morning?
Speaker 23: This is an act of terrorism, pure and simple, and I think the Prime Minister's deliberate decision to seek political advantage over the course of last twelve months on this issue and play to a domestic audience of Green voters, I think has been deplorable and one of the worst things I've ever seen in public life. Prime Minister took a deliberate decision thirteen months ago to play down the level of anti Semitism in the community, and the government's policies right up to this very day have made it less safe for people of Jewish faith in our country.
Speaker 2: David, I absolutely respect the fact you say that you don't want the AGA, the Australian Jewish Association to be overtly political and you've always stood by that.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you can't help.
Speaker 2: But speaking from my point of view, reader's point of view, We've spoken at various Jewish events over the past few years where I certainly have repeatedly said that the Jewish community needs Donald Trump and needs a coalition government in this country. Without those two factors, there are risks. I was laughed and pooh pooh frequently for making those comments, but I still made them. And I believe that what many in the Jewish community fail, or maybe they realize it now but failed to realize for a long time, is.
Speaker 1: That the modern left wing is not the left.
Speaker 2: Wing of the old blue collar working classes, the old Bob Hawk labor, et cetera.
Speaker 1: Bob Hawk is a great friend of the Jews.
Speaker 2: That the reality is that modern left wing thinking is antipathetic towards Israel full stop. So that's it. It's embedded in modern left wing thinking.
Speaker 28: Ro and I will get a little political, if you'll allow me please, I'll call out four members of the government who have caused the most damage on this issue. One, of course, is the Prime Minister Anthony Alberizi, who should have on the eighth of October last year called out the immediate celebrations and hate preaching that occurred on the ninth of October when we had those disgraceful anti Semitic riots in front of the Opera House. We should have had him insisting on the enforcement of law. There is high resolution CCTV all around the Opera House. They can do facial recognition and find those people they've chosen not to. Penny wont has driven Australia's foreign policy to be amongst the most toxic in the world, way worse than the Biden Harris administration, which is saying something Tony Burke is rushing into this country people who have had their entire education of brainwashing for hatred and.
Speaker 1: Glory of another eight hundred I believe.
Speaker 28: And Jason Clare is supposed to be an education minister, but he has totally ignored the massive anti semitism on the university campuses. If it was eighteen months or two years from an election, that'd be a good argument to call for the resignation of those four people. But now it's very soon going to be in the hands of the Australian people and we hope they make a wise decision.
Speaker 2: I have faith that they will. David Adler, thank you so much for coming on outside. Is always great to see you. After the break. Canberra Clown Show appropriately in a tech roll up, roll up, It's the wacky, weird Canberra Clown Show. But as many viewers ask me, aren't there any other circuses in town? Of course there are, and if you want a really good belly laugh unintentionally, of course, you could always try watching the billion dollar a year ABC, which stands for the Australian Broadcasting Circus.
Speaker 6: In fact, you can.
Speaker 1: Watch it so that I don't have to.
Speaker 2: Sadly, this week, one of our very favorite clowns over there, Paul Barry of Media Watch, strapped on his clown shoes and popped on his plastic nose for the very last time.
Speaker 6: Hello, I'm Paul Barry.
Speaker 29: Welcome to me to watch and to our last program of twenty twenty four, but also the last with me as host. Actual Little Bessa will be in the chair. I wish him the very best of luck and I hope you will join him. And we'll leave you with a taste of our final show, the best of Media Bytes, all four hundred and thirteen episodes, which shall be out on social media later this week.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, Yes, I've always thought it risky for media types to pose in front of a revolving door. But as he said, mister Barry will no longer be occupying the Media Watch chair, and I for one will miss him. You see, as I can now exclusively reveal, Paul Barry was actually an undercover agent working for well Outsiders. How else to explain the way in which he relentlessly promoted this program year in year out.
Speaker 29: Like Kyle the host of Outsiders, Rowan Dean has starred on Media Watch many times, mostly for his crazy climate denial.
Speaker 2: In fact, Barry's fangirl obsession with me and with Outsiders reached such an extent he even started plagiarizing this segment clown show.
Speaker 29: Hi, I'm Paul Barry and roll up, Roll Up. Another suck attack is on the way.
Speaker 2: And of course, whenever possible, Paul Barry always pays homage to me by using the language of the circus to describe those he disagrees with.
Speaker 29: Sky News, of course, was around in two thousand when I first hosted Media Watch, but since NewsCorp took full control in twenty sixteen, has become more and more like a America's Fox News with a primetime lineup of right wing barkers.
Speaker 2: Barkers haven't heard that circus word since Neil Young saying about the Barkers and the colored balloons. But frankly, I have always wondered why the ABC tolerated Paul Barry spending week after week after week advertising my show Outsiders, and not only promoting it, but making sure that my message about climate change alarmism, for instance, reached as why an audience as possible. I mean, I worked in advertising for twenty years, and let me tell you, most major corporations would give their right arm this for the sort of free publicity that Paul Barry has given Outsiders and Reta and James and I over the years, publicity that literally money cannot buy.
Speaker 29: Two weeks earlier, the BBC had asked if the move to electric vehicles was running out of power, noting correctly that after years of soaring sales, growth appears to be stalling. But on Sky's Outsiders this was soon being revved up into a much more exciting story.
Speaker 2: The BBC in Britain are now saying, whoops, it looks like the EV market is collapsing. The real docs of Europe are loaded with these cheap Chinese evs that know.
Speaker 1: But this was a really interesting scene.
Speaker 29: And in revealing why he was so thrilled by the setback, Dean explained.
Speaker 2: The damage that Chris Bowen and this insane climate ideology is doing to this country and will do for decades or certainly for years to come unless we change the government is just unbelievable.
Speaker 1: But blame it on climb a change reata.
Speaker 2: I think the kids would say that I've been living rent free in Paul Barry's head, so I was not entirely surprised that I got my very own special mention in his final show, where he yet again made a none too subtle reference to this segment about s see if you can spot.
Speaker 29: It Sky's Rowan Dean, the Channel's biggest clown, joined Miranda Devine in the Telly and sunk even lower by blaming London's terrible Grenfell fire, in which seventy two people died on climate change alarmism.
Speaker 2: Spot on, Paul, and what an honor to be linked with the Great Miranda Divine in that tribute. Thank you, I do appreciate it, mind you. I was as astonished as my good friend Andrew Bolt. Andrew and I actually share the master bedroom in Paul Barry's rent free headspace. Like Andrew, I was astonished to see the number of people who Paul Barry thanked for working on his show. Now, remember, this is a once a week, fifteen minute show, most of which appears to be devoted to running material from Outsiders or Sky or News Corps, and yet he has we'll have a look.
Speaker 29: That's it, Thanks for watching, good Bye for.
Speaker 2: Me and the team Heaven's above.
Speaker 1: Many talk about over employment.
Speaker 2: Maybe that helps explain the massive cost of running the ABC.
Speaker 1: No wonder this.
Speaker 2: Clown is wandering around camera begging for money. A billions not enough apparently, Well, I counted eighteen people kim working for Paul Barry to produce Media Watches fifteen minutes of television per week.
Speaker 1: To give you a comparison, we do.
Speaker 2: Two hours of Outsiders every week. That's eight times the content with the approximately one sixth the size of that crew, which means we have on Outsiders, we hear on Outsiders are roughly forty eight times more productive than Media Watch. So how about instead of leaching more money off the taxpayer, Kim, you actually do your job and start chopping off all that forty seven than out of forty eight dead wood. Now, just to prove that Paul Barry isn't living rent free in my head, here's a typical Canbra clown to round out this week's show.
Speaker 1: And what a circus act this bloke is. Australia doesn't have decades to wait for new energy.
Speaker 9: We need to build new energy today to ensure reliability and create jobs in the future. And that's exactly what we're doing. In fact, this year is a record.
Speaker 2: More renewable energy added this year than any other year in Australia history, which has resulted in what precisely.
Speaker 18: A blackout plan is in place across the state, deciding which suburbs will be shut down first. But that list is secret, although insiders have told us if you live near critical infrastructure like hospitals or shopping centers, you'll be the last to go dark.
Speaker 2: Yes, this country is deliberately deindustrializing itself in the name of serving the play. We are completely barking mad. What did Neil Young say.
Speaker 29: Oh, Julie.
Speaker 11: Shuvermud with the barkers and the color.
Speaker 2: Hyperball that wonderful world word that applies.
Speaker 1: To as pronounced by Julia Gillard.
Speaker 2: Of course, hyperbly extreme exaggeration, the wonderful, wacky language that the left love to use.
Speaker 1: And here's a great example of it.
Speaker 30: Remember Greta Thunberg, Well, who can forget her?
Speaker 2: So Riga and James for all those climate lovies whose kids had Greta Thunberg posters up on the wall, who went to school saying isn't Greta Thunberg so good?
Speaker 1: She doesn't go to school, she saves the planet.
Speaker 2: Well, I hope you're all proud of yourself because of that vile creature swearing and cursing about Israel. That's what you got, and that's the perfect metaphor for the education.
Speaker 1: System that so many of our kids have gone through. RITA.
Speaker 7: It is, and it really is. These protesters, I can guarantee you a great many of them would be at every anti Australia day, so called invasion day rally that be at the extinction rebellion environmental rallies. It's the same mob. It's the same hard left, radical anti western civilization mob who are protesting. And that's possibly why Labor Government's federal and state continuously go soft on them, and sadly the police force has been politicized. But when it comes to greater Thumberg, she's actually talked about the intersectionality of the climate fight with the Palestinian fight. It is nonsensical, it's insane. But for too long she was elevated. She gave speeches of the un old leechers met her, don't smashed for just.
Speaker 9: What happens when you indulge this kind of behavior. Remember, she's just a kid and she's telling.
Speaker 1: World leaders, how dare you?
Speaker 9: Everyone sat there respectfully. She should have been dealt with then then we wouldn't have an older Grete Israel.
Speaker 2: Everyone except Donald Crumley, James and Donald Trump borg straight past her wasn't interested, wasn't going to go and everyone.
Speaker 1: How could he be so rude to Greta Thunberg. I mean, there you go.
Speaker 7: That was a very clever strategy by the left because she's just a puppet. She's just a dumb kid. But she was a kid for a long time. She couldn't You couldn't criticize then whatever she was spewing, couldn't criticize the destruct destructive impact she was having because or you're attacking a child. How could you? But we know, we know what they were doing. And now that argument is gone. She's an adult and she's going to be held accountable for the crazy hate that she spews and saying if Israel whilst the country is under.
Speaker 2: Attack, it's pathetic and studio James, after editorial, I want to play you this bit, which is great.
Speaker 1: This is in response.
Speaker 2: To in the Congress. In the US Congress, there was there is a transgender member of Congress and one of the new newly elected members of Congress was arguing that there should just be a women's only, that this character's biological male shouldn't be allowed into it.
Speaker 1: And this was the result. Look at the mature result from the transgender community to this action.
Speaker 7: That's what I.
Speaker 21: Late.
Speaker 7: Where's my jewelry?
Speaker 2: Can we talk, so, James, what happened to treating women respectfully? That was a bunch of biological men in the women's toilets in Congress doing whatever they're doing, whatever it's called.
Speaker 1: What do you make of that?
Speaker 9: It's a very strange way to prove to women you've got nothing to worry about when you went to the bathroom with transgendered people. It's all going to be that's their argument. God help them. But I mean they were allowed to be in the Capitol building. It wasn't just that video in the women's bathroom. They blocked the bathroom for hours before eventually they were moved on. A couple were arrested. But it just goes to prove that women's concerns are absolutely if you had any doubts, I mean, that's where we end up.
Speaker 2: And meanwhile, reach we joke about this stuff. But in Northern Ontario a mayor was fined and we always predicted this during the same sex marriage debate. It was always predicted.
Speaker 1: That the mayor was fined five thousand dollars for not celebrating pride.
Speaker 2: So this is where it was always going to go for decades. It was abe tolerant, be respectful, and so what it was all about. The moment we got same sex marriage and it became into the law, anti discrimination laws were changed, et cetera, et cetera. Now you get fined if you don't promote pride activities.
Speaker 7: And that's why you can't just blindly go along with this agenda. You see so many young people who will have pronouns in their bio, particularly young women, and they're like, oh, not politicals, just being polite and supportive. No, you're submitting to an ideology perhaps you don't understand, and you're creating an environment where if you don't start announcing your pronouns, then you're the one who's got a problem. You're the bigot, You're the one who's now not conforming to what's ex affected.
Speaker 2: And then the way it works, James, is that the next next government comes in, a left wing government, says on and we going to mandate You've got to have your pronouns because you're disrespectful if you're not, this is where we're going.
Speaker 9: Well, I mean as well as the five thousand dollars fine that you mentioned. He and the other counselors who voted against the Pride March have been sent for re education, of course, and have to provide evidence that they have completed the course.
Speaker 1: And that's where it all ends up, re education. Folks.
Speaker 2: Thanks for watching Outsiders, Thank you James for coming on fill in for James. We'll see you next Sunday morning at nine am. Thanks so much for watching outside to see you then, have a great day.