Speaker 1: Hello, working on the podcast. That's interesting, Actually you want to do the intro? Hello, and welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello, and welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's in the jeans.
Speaker 3: It is in the jeans.
Speaker 1: We've got Hoddy, my eight year old join us today. Honey, this is Mace dog.
Speaker 4: How are you, my god, killing it?
Speaker 1: What's the rule with you? Who are you not allowed to hang out with? That's right?
Speaker 2: Why we make trouble.
Speaker 4: Too?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you should hang out with loss all the time.
Speaker 4: Honey.
Speaker 1: Big dogs in the house, the Barodi and.
Speaker 3: We're a few team members down today. Execute Today we gave Taylor Swift to a very deserving young bird executed.
Speaker 1: But yes, we're sending Violet and her mum.
Speaker 4: So good.
Speaker 1: Great winners. So they are on the way back. How do you want me to ring Lauren? You got a question for her about yesterday? Have you forgot question already? Yeah? If you asked about yesterday, you got ask Lauren. If she answers, which I doubt she will, she'll think it's deck collectors because it'll be come.
Speaker 6: Message can be left on this service zero four.
Speaker 1: Zero okay, okay, there the number? Do you want to explain what happened last year with yesterday? How it works? Hoddy? You know how yesterday works? What's the rule? I have to say yes to everything? Oh, one day year, one day year, everything, everything. So what do we do? Last year? I picked up from school because you want to hit They asked if we could get out of school early. So I have to go strong, Yes, strong. Where's the first place we went to?
Speaker 2: I think it was like Camar seven.
Speaker 1: Eleven first, because you wanted slurpees. I had to say yes. Then we went to kmart and who's surprised us? It came out halfway through? That's right? And what did Lauren do? She filled the trolley, didn't she? Yep? She bore two recorders. I'll recorded recorders. What else did Laurence auks? Yes, yep? Karaoke machine plushy yeah, big plushies yep? And who paid for it all?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: When is that yesterday? Today?
Speaker 1: No? Absolutely not? Today is not yesterday?
Speaker 3: I do yesterday?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, Yeah, you are doing yesterday?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 2: I want her to Yeah.
Speaker 5: I'll be a part of yesterday.
Speaker 1: Macy is one of the people that you are bearing from hanging out.
Speaker 2: You never told me.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a new rule.
Speaker 4: Now no, since when?
Speaker 1: So where it came out? Right, the trolley's half full. They're throwing in bloody. I'm on a leg. But I was like, you know what, I'm going to commit to this because as a parent, you're always saying no, no, no, no no. And I was like, Okay, let's break the rules. Jennifer Garner started with her kids overseas and yeah, the trolley's half full. And then I just hear are we here for yesterday? And I look up and then there's Lauren in the middle of Big w pushing the trolley round like it was fucking supermarket sweet, feeling.
Speaker 4: That that's amazing. What a day?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess what that's a core memory for he is remembering that day.
Speaker 1: You can remember how the day worked. And then where we go. Do you remember where the world's most expensive chocolate chop cocoa black?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, where you get about three chocolates for about twenty bucks.
Speaker 1: We've got more than three chocolates, didn't we Yeah? Yeah we did. Yep, yep, that's or something that night or yeah.
Speaker 2: I thought we asked you to die spaghetti.
Speaker 1: That's right, yeah, yeah here, yeah, yeah, that's a visible request. Yeah, I understand that that is that is yesterday.
Speaker 4: I'm coming to the next one.
Speaker 3: Thank you Electric.
Speaker 1: Yes, if you're good, we may do another yesterday, all right? Yes? Oh god, now it would be dad. Can we buy shares in coals?
Speaker 4: Can we get a ra?
Speaker 2: Dad?
Speaker 1: I would like a drep.
Speaker 3: Does Felix get yesterday? She would be good on?
Speaker 1: She is not getting yesterday? Yeah? No, No, it was just your and your brother Dad. Can you pick us up from school early? Yes? And Dad had to rock up and say Hi, I'm just get for a dentist's appointment because you've got to fill out a.
Speaker 2: Book classic dentists appointment after that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no joke. Yeah, I wasn't going to rock up and be like how I'm doing yesterday when kids asked to get out of school early. What's everyone knowing for the weekend.
Speaker 3: I've got a bucks down in Geelong for the repeat podcast.
Speaker 4: Are you going to come back on Monday?
Speaker 3: It's going to be a big one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll be so do you reckon? Your wife will start with you?
Speaker 3: Oh, lifetime baby? Do you know what she signed up for?
Speaker 1: Should we bring her on the pod?
Speaker 3: Well, she won't. She won't be able to answer today.
Speaker 1: She's working, she's treating, she's a responsible.
Speaker 3: But yep, so we're going down there to celebrate with the lobster.
Speaker 1: So with lobster.
Speaker 3: Lobster.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a guy. Yeah right, you got that name.
Speaker 3: A long story. I got a long story.
Speaker 1: Loves under the mircat. Come on, you're in the Hawks family. You know my technique. What's your question?
Speaker 2: He loves lobster.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he loves lobster. Do you like lobster? Yeah, yeah, you should. You should get a lotso on the way home, you.
Speaker 4: Should get it love.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's what we did last No, need another one.
Speaker 1: Yesterday is going to kill me. We get lobster more.
Speaker 2: We will save you until we get a push.
Speaker 3: Yes, there you go, There you go.
Speaker 1: What what did the listeners send you last time? You're in here A Louis Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yes, I wanted another one. It's gonna go from.
Speaker 1: No, it's dad, it's not Jase.
Speaker 4: Tell dad to take you to Europe.
Speaker 3: Next Yesterday, school day.
Speaker 2: That's what my friend did. He loved it for ninety days.
Speaker 1: Ninety days.
Speaker 2: It was a holiday. Oh yeah, and his favorite place was pair.
Speaker 4: Perth w A.
Speaker 1: That's in Australia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, stopped for some reason you'd like the stopover.
Speaker 1: He went to Europe for ninety days and he liked the stopover great or that was money well spent, all right? So no, no, no, no, no, no, no, who's that? Oh no, no? Put on speaking? Can you tell me we're calling her for the pod? Now? Can you tell her we're calling it? What is it like? Have I got?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What are you doing for the weekend?
Speaker 4: M What am I doing this? So you can I'm working tomorrow night Electric.
Speaker 1: Anyone in Melbourne goes to an Electric big shout out to make stock should be on.
Speaker 4: The door, on the door, and.
Speaker 1: She will not let you in. Can I get in the hat?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 4: No Papa jackets either.
Speaker 5: If you're going to come to the club black, just dress vibey Yeah, come on, guys, it's.
Speaker 1: Not that hard.
Speaker 5: Shure No, no sure songs god no, not unless it's up yet?
Speaker 4: Yeah right um yeah no lo ok.
Speaker 5: This weekend I feel like the next couple of weekends coming into Christmas, busy.
Speaker 1: Time, Christmas party next Friday.
Speaker 4: I'm quite concerned for our well being that day.
Speaker 1: I told the wife about it. Yesterday.
Speaker 2: We have a Christmas.
Speaker 4: No we know is coming here? For this guard heats the candy.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no.
Speaker 2: Candy, boof ice cream, boof ever.
Speaker 4: You know it, my guy.
Speaker 1: I have a Christmas party next week, he's mini me. Is I have a yeah, tell me about it. I have a Christmas party next I'm taking the team out. We're going for a responsible high tea, yes, and then we're going to be in bed early. Well, what time does dad need to be home next Friday night?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: What's what's a reasonable responsible time?
Speaker 4: Well, h.
Speaker 2: One o'clock, good call.
Speaker 1: That's not bad.
Speaker 4: You'll take that.
Speaker 1: I'll push it to do. But that's not bad. If that's if that's where we're starting.
Speaker 5: That's not you know what, if you're going home at one, make sure I go home to yeah, because you know what, really stickly, nothing really good happens past one o'clock.
Speaker 1: I know, but when it is one o'clock, you think good things are going to happen.
Speaker 5: After that, you just talk the same old garbage to the same old people.
Speaker 4: There's not really much different going on.
Speaker 1: But it's funny talk in the garbage.
Speaker 4: At one o'clock probably the most best time.
Speaker 1: What time are you're allowed out till next Friday.
Speaker 6: I'm till whenever until I'm tired. What are we starting? That's my question that will dictate how late I am out.
Speaker 1: I think we'll start probably eleven.
Speaker 4: What truth, I'll be going well and truly home before.
Speaker 1: So let's work back.
Speaker 6: I would like to go home.
Speaker 1: First. We have Bingo Locus yes six. Yes, it's a club. It's not a club. It's like a bingo night. It's very PG. You know Jez, the Irish guy, the one with a funny voice and accent. He hosts it. So you win money, you win prizes, not prizes. No, no, you can't win this prize. So that starts at six. Now, Mace, you've never been.
Speaker 4: I've never been. It's I'm excited.
Speaker 1: Andanos and I had a crack. I would say it was one of my favorite nights of the one of the great nights. I did not win prizes, but I think we might have to get Lowen up on stage to demonstrate one of the prizes. Yes, that will make my like like just practice, just Mace your.
Speaker 5: Question, Ah, just get up and shake that thing.
Speaker 1: Great?
Speaker 4: Perfect.
Speaker 1: He looks very confused. Now they don't play this tapeen court.
Speaker 4: No, no, just get up and dance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just get up in the yeah yeah yeah yeah. So that stuts at six. We're going to be doing a long lunch leading into it, so I think we yeah, oh that's not the first stop. No, no, we're going for a lake.
Speaker 5: Hold up, you need to put this time mate, Hold up? What time are we started?
Speaker 1: I would say we'll probably kick off at about two. Who seems early? Ikon three? Three, three, the latest, three, the latest?
Speaker 6: I reckon three is perfect because that's enough time to go home, get changed, drop the flaps off, come back out. Yeah three, I'll be fresh, and then I'll be good to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, I might two o'clock. I might kick off at a pubet too, go home and have a shower, get changed, coming if we.
Speaker 6: Can, if there's like a casual meeting place down three.
Speaker 1: Nathaniel, have you got a second Nate on the pod? This is uh as Nathaniel made his appearance on the pop. I don't think that, Nathaniel, have you made your appearance on the pod before? I have not grab a mic? There you go, there's one there, Hoddy hoddy, Nate, Nate Hodey. I know there's another mic there justcribed that one. Yep, he doesn't she God.
Speaker 4: He's definitely not made an appearance. Look at him in a studio, I know.
Speaker 1: Oh you're talking into the back of the mic.
Speaker 4: Okay, do you know how to work in radio?
Speaker 1: Do you come over to this one over here? Can you hook him up?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: My god, this is giving me the ick?
Speaker 1: Come around here.
Speaker 4: This is a good This is actually giving me the ick.
Speaker 1: You needed to wait for endo using mic to get the egg?
Speaker 3: All right, I'll turn it up.
Speaker 1: Turn it up now you're on.
Speaker 7: I'm working ready at twelve years and I've never seen someone turn the mic on.
Speaker 1: So your mace dog's boss. What's wrong?
Speaker 3: I'm eating cookie?
Speaker 4: Oh and you had a crack at me for it.
Speaker 1: No, that's that's a team chick's cookie into the into the mic. How's lor Su're good?
Speaker 3: She's got the airport.
Speaker 1: Should we ring her?
Speaker 3: No, she just got out. Her driver got lost. By the sound of it. Did she go from the house house to the airport?
Speaker 1: Smart girl?
Speaker 3: And because she's got at eleven am? Oh no, maybe it's a ten am. That's plenty of time, forty minutes.
Speaker 1: Remember the day?
Speaker 4: Is she checking in?
Speaker 1: No, you don't check in my time. It normally where they're like, mister Hawkins, A, you're flying, there's a wedding immediate departure.
Speaker 8: Oh, I don't get Paige, I'm too early.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Nate. I'm exactly the same.
Speaker 3: I am there three hours before.
Speaker 4: Are you serious, I'm.
Speaker 3: Sitting there, I'm having a beer in the lounge.
Speaker 1: No, I'm back car park, walk in with just enough stress that I've got to look for the shortest line in security and then straight on.
Speaker 3: So I love the airport, love the in.
Speaker 1: Fact, I even like walking to the gate and watching people run past me in panic for the same flow. Agreed.
Speaker 3: I used to and I used to ask my parents that if I could have my birthday party that year in the airport lounge. That's how much I used to love the airport.
Speaker 1: Do you know an idea I've always wanted to do on radio obviously teas and seas and you know, drinking laws and stuff. I always wanted to do an airport pub crawl. So we have a plane, we fly listeners to Brisbane, we get on it at the airport and we get back on the plane and fly to Sydney, get on at the airport and work out to Melbourne.
Speaker 5: Amazing, let's shout you can fly the plane.
Speaker 1: Yes, good.
Speaker 7: We have Mitchell Brands who has done a pub crawl with I with myself at an airport before.
Speaker 1: Microsoft. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah right, yeah, I'm shocked for how was that like separate airports.
Speaker 8: Because that's one of the same day we did do that.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's good because yeah, like I just saw a plane land pub at each airport and move on to the next.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that people fly into an airport and they have meeting rooms in the airport. They meet in the air yeah, yeah, they don't actually leave. They're going to be in the lounge of five hour meeting and then leave and leave. And that is just the central meeting point.
Speaker 5: That is wild because it screams vacate and I'm down for vacate.
Speaker 1: If you travel to like Singapore or something like that, you don't have to have lounge. You can just buy like a shower pass. Yeah, and you can go in and have a share in Freshmen.
Speaker 7: And there's like the airport hotels as well, Like you don't even leave the airport, you're already in security.
Speaker 1: The one in America is great. It's the old terminal from the sixties and they've done it into a hotel now in.
Speaker 3: Singapore is great in Singapore. Singapore Airport is.
Speaker 1: A serious chango.
Speaker 8: That's a loose one as well.
Speaker 1: That's a good time I've never been to.
Speaker 3: When I was poor, well poorer. It was flying back from Thailand and had a layover and it was twenty one hours and couldn't twenty one hours way over, couldn't have another couldn't afford to buy another hotel, was like, that's it, we'll just go on the airport. And it was on the way back from the troops, so we thought, you're that guy. Time, we'll have a couple of beers, will be great. Turns out we were not in the mood for beers and it was the worst twenty one hours of my life. That's a long time. That was in a tire, was.
Speaker 1: Going to Singapore.
Speaker 8: Beers at the airport are like thirty five dollars a beer. Jesus, Yeah, obviously I still had a few.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's tender.
Speaker 1: Then yeah, no, no, no, you don't make the whole money like that.
Speaker 3: You gotta pay for well, do you guys have the work credit card? Don't use the word to get into the lounge. Do you have an AX? Yeah, surely, just yeah, sing tho, Yeah, of course, that's absolutely.
Speaker 1: Remember when we're in Adelaide, they didn't let Clinton the launch. Yeah, that was that was great, I think because he was on a separate flight to us. We're taking him in a plus one and they're like, no, no, no, you can't go in there leaving. You can't just go.
Speaker 3: I can't stay without it.
Speaker 1: So when Tim and carl Stefanovic, the two hosts of the Today Show, both looking just as sitting in the terminal together on those silly little.
Speaker 8: Chairs, well, Carlos couldn't get in.
Speaker 3: Carlos could not get easy.
Speaker 2: Amazing.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised.
Speaker 3: Carlos the top of celebrity you need to be to get walked through into the lounge without having an actual.
Speaker 1: Membership standers has had the buggy before.
Speaker 3: Buggy is strong.
Speaker 7: I did the buggy this year. I flew first class for the first time, and.
Speaker 1: They put you on the buggy and then they're walking straight through because you've got an escort from your that's strong. Yeah, I've always wanted to do the Eddie had what that's b d Eddie had is an airline. But the suite so on board and the apartment it's the apartment. Yes, sorry, So I'm on every A three eighty and you know about this. Yeah, they've got one on each Eddie had A three eighty. And you've got a lounge room and your own bedroom, and your own shower and bathroom dream and your own flight attendant that meets you at the door when you pull up in your car, walks you through the airport, stays on the plane with you. Your own They.
Speaker 7: Send Yeah, because points if you don't points final destination.
Speaker 3: That's pretty good. Yeah, that's pretty good.
Speaker 7: But I had concerns because I was staying it. I went from flying first class to staying at nice backpackers.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh that's to tell a reality check.
Speaker 3: Today he is almost corner the next yesterday. Why don't you ask your dad if you can fly first class? That would be great for yes, to lie down doing my first class.
Speaker 2: I do love a clubbing his credit card.
Speaker 1: No, you're not ban grubbing my credit card? Do you? As as for a butler when we're on holidays, yeah, does he get one? When we used to go to Bali a lot and then once we're staying at the Big Four, and the lady said, is there any other questions? And Felix said, what's the name of our butler? And I fucking died. The reception was full of people. We're next to the giant fucking bouncing pillow. I'm like, I'm so sorry. They're used to BALI. I felt terrible. Okay, all right, we'll have a great weekend everybody. Oh, just quickly. We didn't decide question start time for next Friday working back, Nate's done a bingo loco, isn't it?
Speaker 8: What time we're going to start?
Speaker 1: We were saying, we think laurencehoul get up on stage and demonstrate the how do you ask? That means you don't want to know? We just said dancing.
Speaker 8: What's the rating on this podcast?
Speaker 2: So that's that. No, No, no, that's not like we're going to have a bigger conversation.
Speaker 1: No, we're not going to. I just got to tell our good chat. Brady. Uh, what time do we start next week? I think eleven thirty brah so six o'clock. We're going.
Speaker 8: Yeah, today we're going to fall through a table again.
Speaker 3: We've got plenty of drinks on me before I fell through that table.
Speaker 8: So I fell off the chair.
Speaker 1: Six o'clock.
Speaker 3: It was tight, It was a tight space.
Speaker 8: It was It wasn't my fault.
Speaker 1: I want I want to be out on the edge. We're on the we're on the edge, on the outside of the album. So yeah, I want to be on there. So six o'clock start for Mingo Loco. Now that six doors open, rightcause remember last time it was like seven, the thin kicks off.
Speaker 8: We don't want to get that toll like ten to seven. I feel like we got that too early.
Speaker 1: I got there, but I got in. Jazz was gown out. Yeah, I text him in the carns, So can you hold off two minutes?
Speaker 8: I reckon's get there. I got there at like six. Oh wait, I was coming in hots I've been at Was.
Speaker 1: It just way too early?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah? A good crew, how fearless leader? What time do we kick off next week? So you want to be a Bingo Loco by six thirty? Ye, Jazz will have to be there by.
Speaker 3: Six, so we'll lose him a little earlier.
Speaker 1: So do we kick off at what two or three?
Speaker 3: I didn't say mid day?
Speaker 2: I think I agree, bro?
Speaker 4: Are we going to be able to stand By the time.
Speaker 3: We get there, I feel like a midday job.
Speaker 2: I'll be there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're eating back.
Speaker 8: We're drinking responsibly, we're eating.
Speaker 1: It is always hang on nos, what tell me there?
Speaker 6: I will be there between two and three.
Speaker 3: God is my god, school, God is my witness. I will have a beer at the end of the show. Do you want to.
Speaker 1: Near the door? So do we say one ish tooish? Yeah? Then sit down for a lunch at three. Great, go to the pub for a few things like is it yeah, we're tossing that up at the moment. It's a better fun. I want to be on that little lady in Chinatown because no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no where when we go to just not in Chinatown. Okay, no, we're not doings around.
Speaker 3: If we've got a city venue.
Speaker 1: To we've got our own. We've got our own Chinese. We're very loss is very like we can literally put you on the lazy Susan and spin you. That's a better fun.
Speaker 8: Brods got up there?
Speaker 1: Are you stop eating my son's food? Mate, you're taking food.
Speaker 2: Give me theles.
Speaker 1: He's taking food out of your mouth? Are you hungry? You're fading away?
Speaker 3: I need to list, already taking me from my money you want to buy, So there you go.
Speaker 1: What did Addie say to you when you came over to my place and you were going to sit down and play Baker?
Speaker 3: Can we play for your watch?
Speaker 1: I love him, Have a great weekend and bite mate,