Speaker 1: Now jas. The other day during story time, you made a little clanger which we Lauren and I took. She had a light in actually Lauren picked it up. It sort of slipped through to the keeper for me, but Lauren picked it up straight away.
Speaker 2: Out of all the times like that, she doesn't listen to me, she listened to this day. And I'm like, this is the one time I didn't want you to.
Speaker 1: Here's what you said.
Speaker 2: If I was on a first date, I'd be expecting to pay. But if she just pushes the bill over my way, I'm like, I'm not a parking meter.
Speaker 3: I'm not just I'm not a parking meter. Yeah, what does that mean?
Speaker 2: Like like, I'm just not.
Speaker 3: Did you just make that up?
Speaker 4: I've never in all of my days someone say I'm not a parking You mean I'm not an ATM.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not an ATM.
Speaker 4: Lauren Lucky, You're not a park Okay, Well, I'd never heard it before because it's not a saying.
Speaker 2: Where I got confused was when someone chrising me change. I'm like, I'm not a parking meter.
Speaker 4: Oh. When they give a coin, yeah, hay coins, people people dishnat coins.
Speaker 3: I twenty bucks he's twenty dollars in gold coins.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Sometimes especially kids do that.
Speaker 3: Oh kids, kids different.
Speaker 1: Look, I get it. I mean people get phrases wrong all the time. I remember I used to say for all intensive purposes, intensive for all intense? Is it for all intensive purpose?
Speaker 3: Purpose, intense and purpose?
Speaker 1: It's yeah, it's purpose for all intents and purposes.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: And and do you think together and I went for all intense purposes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just said intensive like it is intensive care.
Speaker 4: They're as bad as each other. Intensive purposes and all intense purposes. No, you wouldn't say that normally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like normally, I mean, it'd be the speed I'd be saying it too. If I'm rolling that out normally, be in an argument.
Speaker 1: A lot of people say nip it in the butt, Yeah, the bud like a sicky bud. I think it's in.
Speaker 4: The bud, like the bud is the early like a flower, it's a bud. Nip it in the bar, get it done before hours. It becomes a bigger deal. You say in the But you also say bottomless pig, and it's a bottomless pit.
Speaker 1: Well, it depending who's eating in the pigs.
Speaker 3: A pig without a bottom would be a problem.
Speaker 1: The other classics through the years. Take it for.
Speaker 3: Granite Jay's you wouldn't did you say that? Take it for granite?
Speaker 2: No? Granted, oh yeah, you know that.
Speaker 4: You did say once it was the final bullet in the coffin, didn't it?
Speaker 3: Or the bullet in the grave? Final bullet in the grave instead of.
Speaker 1: Thirteen?
Speaker 2: Twenty four? Ten is our number? If you get a saying wrong, what have you got for us?
Speaker 3: Morning? I was talking in a sensis and I was bit rush and I said not to undress elephant in the room instead of not too Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you know what if when you say that around people who love you, they never.
Speaker 2: Let Yeah the elephant again, that's solid.
Speaker 3: Define Good morning. What have you been saying wrong? I've been saying like m so that's his m O instead of m O.
Speaker 1: Only realized a couple of months ago.
Speaker 3: That's what I would have thought.
Speaker 1: No, it's a guy's m O.
Speaker 3: Can you put it in a sentence for me?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 3: You two?
Speaker 1: What's his motor? Yeah?
Speaker 2: The servo has been robbed again and they've left a half eaten donut. That's his m O.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They said a lot on Laura and Order sv his m O.
Speaker 2: It's almost like calling card.
Speaker 3: So it's like, is it like that's his not that's his motive.
Speaker 1: Stand by correct modus operandi.
Speaker 3: There you go, method of operating. Oh so that's like his signature move. Yeah, leaving half a don comes up.
Speaker 2: It was hypothetical.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that m O.
Speaker 1: Lauren, order spu comes up a lot, does it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you know another fingers, you know, off the bottom when you're watching.
Speaker 3: That's like signature more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm missing leave you. They often leave you on tender hooks.
Speaker 2: I say tender hook is that right?
Speaker 1: Hooks?
Speaker 3: Center? But I like, what is going to be hooked? What does it actually mean?
Speaker 2: Lauren Matt Waverley, what's saying? Do you say wrong?
Speaker 1: I used to say son or death sudden.
Speaker 3: Death instead of sudden death.
Speaker 4: You'd say what some of us it's.
Speaker 2: Hard to hear.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so she was trying to say sudden death. I don't know what she was trying to say.
Speaker 2: That produces What was she trying to say?
Speaker 3: What was she trying to say? Broke?
Speaker 1: She used to say sun or death rather than sudden death. Got a very dark meaning.
Speaker 4: To be honest, it's ten took but I don't know what tend to mean.
Speaker 3: What does it mean?
Speaker 1: I'm looking, I'm looking at chest of drawers and Chester draws.
Speaker 3: Oh he said that, Jase, that was you.
Speaker 1: Chester to draw.
Speaker 3: I had to get someone to help move my Chester drawers.
Speaker 1: We're like Chester draw that's a chest of drawers. Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials.