Speaker 1: Saturday night, We're invited to a thirtieth birthday party. Now we bought the average ja je up. I called Jason said are you are you going? Because if you you need to come and I'll go, and then.
Speaker 2: We went together safety in.
Speaker 3: So what sort of demo was it?
Speaker 2: Well, it was the thirtieth.
Speaker 1: Some people were barely eighteen Clinton, some people were sixty.
Speaker 3: Diverse, crowd diverse.
Speaker 2: This sum set up. Lauren and I were going to go at six and then we'll tell the party starts at eight. Yeah, so I was like, okay, but the party really starts it. That was the other thing.
Speaker 4: I said to Lauren, I'll come over and we'll get there for eight o'clock and she's like, we can't get eight.
Speaker 1: Well, let's be honest. The party didn't start till we walked in. Of course, the party was pretty heaving.
Speaker 2: The party kicked on after.
Speaker 1: So, first of all, I had the anxiety about what to wear do with thirtieth the crop top. I did not go with the crop tops winter Clinton high boots. Well, also because so it was it was Masie who's part of our team here. It was her thirtieth and she is in a rental and it's it's a brand new home, and she wanted to respect the house and said, do you think I can tell people not to where heels or stilettos because I don't want four wants to be damaged. I was like absolutely.
Speaker 2: When I rocked up at Laurence, she looked great.
Speaker 4: You looked great, but I definitely could tell she was dressing to try and blend him with thirty year olds.
Speaker 1: Well, the first outfit I put on, I'd sort of was like, it's a bit like it's a corporate No, it was a bit like.
Speaker 2: It wasn't The pin skirt was a bit much which one?
Speaker 1: And a pin skirt yeah, no, like a pin striped skirt. No, it wasn't that. So then I put on a flat knee high boot like a ride like you caught, like a riding boot, flat boot, little miniskirt, and a leather jack like a little cool. I keep saying cool, don't.
Speaker 2: I stopped saying cool.
Speaker 1: Anyway, So we got past the outfit anxiety, went to the party. At the party, Macy's gorgeous mum and dad with Eron. At about eleven o'clock, Macy's mum was like, do you think we should do party pies and sausage rolls.
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh jam it. I left before that. You got put to work in the kitchen.
Speaker 1: Well, it was like I could help. I was hanging out with him, so I turned it up and are you the chef? Now?
Speaker 2: This is its quiet.
Speaker 1: I turned the oven on, helped mum. We couldn't work out how to get the oven on. We got the oven on in go the party sausage drills like twenty minutes. I said to her, Mum, did you put a timer on your phone? Make sure you don't forget the party pires sausage rolls. Twenty minutes later, Mum opens the oven. Fire alarms on all fives, all five levels of the house going like bananas, and there's smoke all through the middle level of the house. I was like, oh no, I've put it on grill not so the boys are up trying to take the fire alarms off the roof. Always safe for the house party. Anyway, we got through that. I don't know who ate the party parts or sausage rolls. We survived that. Then I went home and when we were there, part of the deal of the house party was just bring cans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wracked up my heart solos.
Speaker 1: Hard solos, and I'd also tried to do community service. I kept finding people's boxes of beer and I was like, oh, I'll pop them in the fridge.
Speaker 2: So really we're working well, yeah.
Speaker 1: People storming around. Someone's stolen my ideas.
Speaker 2: She was in a cool jacket, cool jacket, in my cool.
Speaker 1: Jacket, I said, I put them in a fridge, and no one wants warm beer. So I get home and I've been drinking hard solos, which all the kids are drinking. Not good for the heart burn all the reef. So we've got in our pantry. We've gone like I don't know if you've seen it. There's like draws of medications and they're very clearly lady great farmer, sand aids. I think like eye drops, neuropin, panadole, anti in flams, a pharmacy, heartburn like a famacy. And they're in drawers. So I roll in. It's late. I kind of just kept the lights off. I opened the drawer, the heartburn drawer, to get two gave scots. No, I don't two gavescons. So I've started chewing the chew ones and I'm like, these taste different I've taken two emmodium and on the advance, I'm not going to poop for a month.
Speaker 2: Oh, they clog it, they shut it.
Speaker 3: It's to stop the diarrhea.
Speaker 1: Of which I don't have, nor do I need. You only take one. Apparently they're in the wrong drop. So I'm like, I'm like, this taste funny, and I'm standing over the sink and it's not going to come out and pick it out of my teeth. I'm trying to like rinse my mouth out and trying.
Speaker 3: To so you actually swallow.
Speaker 2: Yeah too, Ah, that's why you're not eating much to you don't want to.
Speaker 3: She came in, What do I do? She came in eating papaya. She's like, I think, how long does it last?
Speaker 2: Because forget being around.
Speaker 1: You, you had them. I've never had them. I mean, you've got gut problems. They're pretty hard. Currently you haven't been.
Speaker 3: You haven't been since Saturday. You haven't been since Saturday.
Speaker 1: When you go, don't no, I'm just going to eat papaya.
Speaker 2: Forget going in there after. You need to.
Speaker 1: It's good for gut enzymes.
Speaker 2: You need to reverse it.
Speaker 3: No, you need to get the anti Yes, we need to get you that the meta musial that's I don't know what's the one that makes.
Speaker 1: You go, but I'm dying to know who put the emmodium advanced in the heartburn draw. Oh, it can stop symptoms rupped to three days based off on tablet and was six days here.
Speaker 4: I was this morning thinking, oh, maybe you've had another situation like when you put yourself on the tent.
Speaker 1: This is quite the opposite, Lauren. I don't know what so sorry, I don't know what to do. Three days for one tablet. I had two of it.
Speaker 2: Here on the screen.
Speaker 4: It can stop symptoms up to three days through one tablet.
Speaker 3: You need meta musical. Could someone whip down to the show a meta musical? Either that or it says you can also.
Speaker 1: I'm going to be like, what was that girl on numb on Willy Wonka that just got they.
Speaker 3: Need it says you can also have an enema.
Speaker 1: I've never done one of those, like a colony.
Speaker 2: We're not going to do it on the show.
Speaker 3: Jason Lauren Lauren wake out feeling good following them on the Socials show