Speaker 1: Good morning, Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren started morning.
Speaker 3: The right away is Jason Lauren Nogel one hundred.
Speaker 4: Well, good morning and hey hey guys, thurs Day, Happy Friday. What happens a short week?
Speaker 5: I think we should seriously campaign to have this every.
Speaker 4: One, Lauren, We're going to do petition around here. Let's make it for.
Speaker 6: A long while to win my vote with elbow. Yeah, he makes a four day week. People for it, I think so.
Speaker 5: It has been some discussion about it. Not in here.
Speaker 7: One of the Nordic nations do it?
Speaker 5: Are they happier?
Speaker 7: I believe so as well.
Speaker 4: Who's the ones that have the little si estas Mexico? They look happy in Europe in Europe.
Speaker 8: In Europe as well, it's often the very hot climates and you know what, it's been hot here.
Speaker 4: So they just close all their businesses for a couple of hours during I just have a sleep.
Speaker 5: But then, what about what about places? Countries?
Speaker 4: Do you want to see? Now you're right?
Speaker 5: What about can you give me a break?
Speaker 4: I say one thing, all the things to say, I mean, what.
Speaker 8: About the countries places like I was talking to a friend who rather lives in hell Sinki, where they get like four hours of daylight and it's dark the rest of the time, or vice versa, where you get like four hours a night time or three hours of darkness. Much having kids and it's been dark for three hours.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, no, no, yes. How was everyone's nine? I know you went for dinner.
Speaker 8: I went to a dinner with George Russell. I love him his he's so impressive. He's a Mercedes drap so he's a Mercedes. He was always a Mercedes number two second seat because yeah, because lowis Hamilton had been with Mercedes for so long. But he's jumped ship for Ferrari now and it's gorgeous.
Speaker 4: Georgia's car bloating before the big race.
Speaker 7: I didn't meat what was the was on the mean.
Speaker 5: You last night?
Speaker 7: We eate?
Speaker 5: I was at the Ritz. I've never been to the Rits.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 4: We went there for an interview Katie Perry.
Speaker 8: Sorry we did, but we were like in and out. I'd never been to the Ritz.
Speaker 5: It was it was. It was a steak for dinner, and it's.
Speaker 4: Amazing how they do two hundred steaks.
Speaker 5: We weren't two hundred. It was smaller than that. I don't know how many. But the steak was good anyway.
Speaker 6: No chips and roasty rots, roasty.
Speaker 4: Like like a potatoes one like a potato ba.
Speaker 8: There was rotten. It was roast potatoes. Oh okay, little small crunchy on. But they had the formula simulators.
Speaker 7: Oh don't you had to simula? Did you play him?
Speaker 5: People perversing George Russell?
Speaker 7: Oh no, he would love pressure the guy.
Speaker 8: Who raced him. No, crashed into the wall, very early George chapter is it?
Speaker 5: I don't know. I don't think.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't think they're so fit. He told me. He told me that one race he lost four kilos in a race.
Speaker 8: That's what I said, Give a sister turn, would you a couple of laps?
Speaker 5: Drops and kegs?
Speaker 4: Well, Lauren was there? You were strutting your stuff at Glamor on the greed on the deer.
Speaker 7: Probably, let's not get I was on the greed and it was glamorous.
Speaker 5: Was it glamorous?
Speaker 7: Wet?
Speaker 5: What did you wear?
Speaker 6: So that super cell storm thing came through just as everyone was getting out of their ubers.
Speaker 8: I was sitting at dinner with gorgeous George Russell, and I got a text from Clint going ha, imagine all the moist frocks and miscua.
Speaker 7: Wow, And I thought I thought you.
Speaker 5: Were talking about the community, because I miss.
Speaker 4: You know what, I'm going to tell you what, you know what. We'll come back on. We'll check Lemera on the grid Grid on the other side of this. Hey, we've got a big show coming up today, guys. We are celebrating the Bombers later on this morning. We've got club memberships to go eighty thousand at the G Tonight. Footy is back back, baby, let's get into it. Sam Pang joining us later on as well.
Speaker 6: Here at nov we're just talking before the break about the various events going on in Melbourne right now. Of course, Lauren was with gorgeous Georgias as you called Georgia miss.
Speaker 5: Oh, he would and she'd be a supermodel.
Speaker 7: Yeah, who's he raceful?
Speaker 8: But he's also like the president of the drivers, so he deals between the drivers and all the team principals and the Formula one. So when they do things like say you're going to get one hundred and fifty thousand first wear word no, he then goes and fights.
Speaker 5: This is getting a bit ridiculous.
Speaker 6: A lot of paper his teams are one that we're going to be supporting tomorrow because we're going to the track and we're going to for us.
Speaker 7: Oh did you we got to did you sell the house to buy the hat?
Speaker 8: Because the merchant, Theeorge, George's gorgeous George just signed them?
Speaker 4: Did he really person?
Speaker 7: We can fog them.
Speaker 8: Off because I didn't know. I actually got it for Jazz because he loves Formula.
Speaker 4: One and be half for the team.
Speaker 7: Thanks guys, pre said that.
Speaker 5: You're welcome, so we'll wear them to the Grand Prix.
Speaker 8: But I'm actually barracking for my Claren.
Speaker 4: Let's not say that in the Mercedes tent they're giving us.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying it that.
Speaker 6: I'm saying that's who I saw. I had a fantastic conversation with Oscar's mum last night and he she said to say, thank you for the hilarity that you brought the other day when you told the story about her boy and the interaction on the Monash Freeway.
Speaker 4: I hate your burger at grill.
Speaker 8: She's coming on the show tomorrow, very happy, very happy with his story.
Speaker 7: So you went to Glamour on the Grid.
Speaker 6: Now talk me through So the storm Basically it was entry from seven to thirty.
Speaker 8: Glamor on the Greed is this black tie event where you walk through the pit lane and all the celebrities go.
Speaker 7: One hundred people in attendance apparently apparently eight rivals the Brownlow in terms of farshal.
Speaker 4: Question, yes, question, And the cars all set up.
Speaker 7: I mean the garage just set up. The cars aren't set up.
Speaker 6: But the cool part of it is is that the Uber drivers they really get off on it because they get to drive on the track as they drop you off, so.
Speaker 4: You don't have to walk out the game and they come down to the.
Speaker 6: Uber gets to drive on the track. That's the reverse way though, but still and they drop you off at the front.
Speaker 5: Of course, is it really dorky? They're like, turn your.
Speaker 7: Hour. I'm so happy.
Speaker 6: I mean we waited about forty minutes to get in there, but he was so wrapped the line up to get in.
Speaker 5: Okay, So who was there the guest list? Did you get invited?
Speaker 4: Jakes wasn't on the list?
Speaker 8: You know what, I actually, I know you always say not on the list. I think you were invited to that one.
Speaker 7: I think you were too.
Speaker 4: Don't ruin the front of it wasn't on the list one lister. I didn't want to be what would you have worn?
Speaker 5: It's too hard midweek because.
Speaker 7: It was a real fluctuation.
Speaker 2: What did you did you tire?
Speaker 8: Did you we bow tie?
Speaker 7: No? I wore a linen suit?
Speaker 8: Was it black?
Speaker 5: Tiny, wor ba?
Speaker 6: It was just sort of like it was it was cocktailly black See this is where it's very vague.
Speaker 5: Did the invitations say cocktailly black tie?
Speaker 7: Is it's a glamour.
Speaker 5: Whatever you want exactly? It would have been some sparkles.
Speaker 4: Do you sit on denim at a wedding?
Speaker 5: Absolutely not.
Speaker 7: I mean it depends how what form it comes in.
Speaker 6: Now the interpretation of it's not a denim theme wedding, the interpretation of glamour all sorts. So you had you had women especially who were in you know, the short short skirt and then a long training type thing.
Speaker 5: Wow, that sounds beautiful.
Speaker 6: News and then described the trains were outrageous and because it was a bit.
Speaker 8: Moist, that'd be ruined.
Speaker 7: They were ruined.
Speaker 4: Question question, So you getop asking questions.
Speaker 8: I just want to know who's there.
Speaker 4: Okay, here we go, but what do they do when they get there?
Speaker 5: You take photos of yourself.
Speaker 7: And then a lot of people take a photo them. They leave no.
Speaker 5: Way after getting ready for three hours.
Speaker 7: No, yeah, they just walk the red carp and then okay, let's go.
Speaker 5: A few champagnes.
Speaker 7: I had a few.
Speaker 4: Champagnes their like someone performed.
Speaker 7: To any performance.
Speaker 4: There's some people.
Speaker 7: On like you know, stilts in the rain, the Melbourne Yeah pretty much.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 5: Can we now get to who's on the.
Speaker 7: Okay, here we go, names out there? You ready?
Speaker 4: Last question?
Speaker 7: Okay, so you know.
Speaker 8: What if you just said yes the invitation and went, you wouldn't have all these questions.
Speaker 7: It's a stand up event for eight hundred people.
Speaker 5: Food, there's orders, Yes, there's a hot dog cart.
Speaker 6: Had a beautiful, beautiful cheese station which was lovely.
Speaker 7: In the rain. There I was inside.
Speaker 8: Okay, now, can I please find out what big stars they said to us this morning? Don't waffle on too much today, guys, we've got to be on time.
Speaker 7: Cink William, Who's that that is Channing Tatum's girlfriend?
Speaker 4: Please tell me they didn't introduce her like that on the carpet.
Speaker 8: Tatum's girlfriend Montana Cox and top Models supermodels.
Speaker 7: Girlfriend beck Harding was there.
Speaker 5: Well, she's the face of the Grand Prix. We love her.
Speaker 6: Analise Dallan's another friend of our beautiful Annalise who is a partner of Josh.
Speaker 5: Cos she's our favorite.
Speaker 4: Do you speak to It was a question mark over Josh playing you I speak to Josh?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Was there a Christian Mark over Josh or Nick?
Speaker 8: No, Josh, he was at that Ralph Lauren event the other.
Speaker 7: Night he was to events. No, he was at that event. He wasn't.
Speaker 4: Did you speak to him about playing the footy?
Speaker 5: No, he was too busy talking to analyse.
Speaker 7: Maria A Hill.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, yes, hanging was Brady Executive produced, smiling and nodding on that one. You had almost beautiful Maria Hill. His head almost fell off.
Speaker 7: A big Maria Man.
Speaker 8: He's a big Maria Man podcast.
Speaker 5: I thought she had a podcast.
Speaker 7: Maybe this is going well this segment. Kathy Freeman was there.
Speaker 6: She could race the car. Car Kathy. We should do that as a segment.
Speaker 8: The last night, Kathy, all the slams were there.
Speaker 7: Carve Kathy.
Speaker 5: I can't believe he didn't go well.
Speaker 4: I thought like, at least just a mailboy perform or something.
Speaker 5: I think someone would have performed. I think probably just missed.
Speaker 8: No glamor on the green kicks off the Grand Prix because it all starts today.
Speaker 5: I thought you're going to say Ariana Grande.
Speaker 7: There.
Speaker 5: It all happens to over park today.
Speaker 8: But there's no Formula one cars today, right, it's that other cars.
Speaker 7: Formula cars.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's like, there's some, there's some.
Speaker 4: I'll ask the sport guy, Jason Lawrence coffee. Leave it quicker you enter the phone, more cash you win. Hey, this reminds me actually because you have a habit of sending me to voicemail.
Speaker 5: Well, no, I don't send you to voice. I've got a problem with my voice.
Speaker 4: Your voicemail's fault.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 5: But then I deleted them all and it still says fault.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't leave a message for it's very upset.
Speaker 5: So what do I do?
Speaker 8: Do you have to call Telstra?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Do you know what the new phone tells you have to wait about eleven years?
Speaker 4: Tell me about I got to bring im G today. Oh no, get new cards.
Speaker 8: That's going to be fraudulent activity online and it has been.
Speaker 7: I know the new phone to have another new function.
Speaker 6: I stumbled across. You can send someone to voicemail, but then you can also.
Speaker 7: Retrieve them back.
Speaker 6: Sorry, sorry, Clint, you can actually grab it back.
Speaker 7: Bring me now.
Speaker 5: No, no, I think you'd have to call him because you don't have the update.
Speaker 4: Yeah I've got the update.
Speaker 5: No you don't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I've got the funny little email and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 6: This is this is a live test. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I hang on, Jason know how to do it? Why don't we call the other way around?
Speaker 4: I'll call you hang on stand like.
Speaker 8: The Golden Girls, Blanche and so Fair out on Blanche. That's she's the naughty one, naughty one, the randy one. My word of the week.
Speaker 4: Who am I the old bat so fair or your second fair?
Speaker 5: Is the really old one?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's a grumpy one. She's quite grumpy. I'm ringing you tell.
Speaker 4: Me so send me to voicemail.
Speaker 7: What am I on your phone? By the way, Clint, channel nine, Okay, I'm sitting not even over. I think I need to let it ring out. This is really boringmb okay and.
Speaker 8: Nineteen twenty fourteen. If you have the same issue with your voicemail, or if you do you have with the new update, like, I am, what are you doing?
Speaker 4: Do you have a voicemail?
Speaker 5: How many times does your.
Speaker 7: Phone voicemail waking?
Speaker 4: What didn't even get to voice?
Speaker 5: He never got to voicemail? You just rung an hands great demo.
Speaker 7: Guys, you can salvage your call.
Speaker 8: Thanks for coming to our ten talk on the iPhone? Everyone where's he's busy with Oscar Piastro. I G.
Speaker 4: We're making your call. Stand by, Here we go. If you're registered by the nob player, salvage you call. If you've registered by the over app, we could be calling you now Here we go, quicker you answer one, Come on eight hundred, Come on six.
Speaker 7: Hundred, four hundred, No.
Speaker 4: Two, one hundred.
Speaker 7: You are calling.
Speaker 4: A hopefully leave a message.
Speaker 8: Hi Holly, It's Jase, Lauren and Clint here wondering if you've got the new iPhone updates.
Speaker 6: You know you can salvage this call from your voice.
Speaker 8: Hello, there, I will calling because we had one thousand dollars for you. Wen't answer, no money, We go to the pub instead.
Speaker 4: Jackpots tomorrow?
Speaker 5: Does it?
Speaker 7: Why do we call someone else? No?
Speaker 4: It does not Jackpots tomorrow, So.
Speaker 5: We are putting it on the bar tab.
Speaker 4: What do we do with the money. What do we do with the money that we didn't give away?
Speaker 7: Oh no, you should see the filthy look on brain.
Speaker 9: Kitty for the Christmas party, the chart time kiddy.
Speaker 7: All right, make sure chart time.
Speaker 8: Someone's called through and said that we're really annoying this morning.
Speaker 7: Can we get it? Can we that?
Speaker 4: Cool? We're going to he a, Lisa, we're calling you back on, hang on, you guys are so annoying.
Speaker 5: You guys are so annoying.
Speaker 7: I agree with that.
Speaker 4: Well, then go somewhere else like.
Speaker 5: Everywhere else.
Speaker 7: Cool, we make contact. It's going to be like answering. Okay, Well anyway, Lisa.
Speaker 5: Sorry about being listening, so.
Speaker 7: Try harder to be more annoyed.
Speaker 5: I told you it's a funnel week.
Speaker 8: I warned you all yesterday that thinks things are happening this way.
Speaker 7: You're Randy. It is twenty eight past six, Not Randy.
Speaker 4: We're going to check your under work latest ten years next, and then I reckon we restart the show. Guys. Let's get professional.
Speaker 7: Idea the opener, Yeah, I ain't doing it.
Speaker 4: We want to talk.
Speaker 10: What's inside?
Speaker 9: You?
Speaker 7: Tell me what's inside ya? What's insider?
Speaker 4: Tell me what INSI thirteen, twenty fourteen. If you've had something inside you that shouldn't be there, whether it's swallowed lego pieces, maybe an impalement on the job site, No, no, no, shut yourself with the nail gun.
Speaker 7: Give us call now.
Speaker 8: There is an amazing story about a man in Sydney. Modern medicine is just so clever. So this man in his early forties needed a heart, a new heart. So he was on the list waiting for a transplant, a transplant before that transplant run by, aren't they they are?
Speaker 7: And it's always it's extraordinary.
Speaker 5: What a gift, unbelievable.
Speaker 4: I am I have They didn't want me on the list your organs No, no, yeah, I'm signed up.
Speaker 7: There's no guy I am. At the moment, I have to do it.
Speaker 8: It is the greatest gift you could evidence someone.
Speaker 5: Anyway, this guy needed a heart.
Speaker 8: While he was waiting on the donor list, doctors manage to give him an completely artificial heart. It is the first time that he someone has been discharged from hospital with an artificial hat. He has since had he since had a heart donated and he's.
Speaker 7: It's cool that it's metal. It looks like something you get in the.
Speaker 8: That's what it's a titanium and it's designed to keep patients alive until an organ donor's heart becomes available.
Speaker 7: So it's not forever, No, it's like.
Speaker 8: A temporary So he now has had a heart. He's had a donor, so he's got a human heart. This is the longest that someone's ever been kept alive with an artificial rotary blood. It's like a placeholder. Really, well you wait, isn't that amazing?
Speaker 7: Incredible?
Speaker 6: Going through the metal detector at the airport. That's the first I've.
Speaker 5: Got a feeling.
Speaker 8: If you've got a temporary heart, you're not holidays way, You've got to stay around in case heart becomes available.
Speaker 4: Really to the gold coash you get back in a couple of hours.
Speaker 7: But that's extraordinary.
Speaker 6: The first amazing transplantable human heart in Australia was nine eighty four by Victor Chang.
Speaker 7: Has an amazing legacy.
Speaker 4: I wanted to tell you this story but ran out of time in the pre show meeting.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, well it just dragged on a little bit.
Speaker 4: Well no, no, no, it's regarding an organ, right, you know, transporting organs and stuff like that. This was a story four years ago in New York City, there was a helicopter that was carrying an organ about to land on the roof of a hospital. I'll bring up the news video. This is like a scene from a movie.
Speaker 8: Three are sega done. We begin with breaking news. A helicopter from San Diego carrying a heart for transplant has crashed in Los Angeles.
Speaker 7: Wait for it.
Speaker 8: Phil Blair has the details for us. Phil, Marie, We've.
Speaker 11: Got a couple pieces of video we want to show you. But basically, they got the heart out and you can see them taking it to the doctor's here on top of this KUSC hospital in downtown LA. The doctor is now going to move away from the helicopter. Two people understand were hurt in this crash. Again, it was took off from Gillespie Field.
Speaker 7: The only problem is, come on, Phil, get to the punchline.
Speaker 11: You see the doctor going here then suddenly hits his piece of metal and drops the heart. Unfortunately, right there you see they rush over to get that organ and they're going to try to save it and bring it back inside.
Speaker 7: But oh.
Speaker 5: Fel oh, my god, is it in an eski or something?
Speaker 4: Well, it was, but then it fell out of the sky. Because look he high it rolled like a bowling ball.
Speaker 7: They salvage the heart.
Speaker 4: How's that?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, that is a terrible Oh my goodnes.
Speaker 7: What's he tripped on?
Speaker 4: The helicopter crashed on the roof of the hospital.
Speaker 7: They got the heart, They get the heart out.
Speaker 4: Well, they're running it in. He trips.
Speaker 5: He's carrying it like a baby in his arms.
Speaker 7: But also he's not watching where he's going.
Speaker 8: No, well he's a surgeon who's like, it's a bit of a manic day.
Speaker 5: I imagine he's.
Speaker 4: The helicopter just crashed. He has tripped on shrapnel shut shot.
Speaker 7: What did you just call it?
Speaker 5: Shp You actually think that's what it's called. He thinks it's called shrunnel.
Speaker 4: Well I did until.
Speaker 7: Shrap that.
Speaker 4: That's a scene from a movie.
Speaker 7: That's extraordinary. That's your ship out of Locke can't mate.
Speaker 5: It was the hard okay to we know?
Speaker 7: I don't know Ifiel didn't tell it come on field.
Speaker 4: An update, so it would have got the update on nine yews. That's a show thirteen twenty four ten. Was Alan rascally he'd be dressed in scrubs doing the story thirteen twenty four ten. What has been inside you, and.
Speaker 5: It doesn't have to be an artificial It doesn't have to.
Speaker 4: Be an artificial heart. Kid could have swallowed lego. You could show yourself with an awl.
Speaker 8: When I cheated in the we had a barbie pool table and I was playing against my brother and I couldn't get through a pool in the socket of what do you call it? The pool ball, the pool ball.
Speaker 7: In the in the pouch, in the panic, in the pocket, in the pocket, in.
Speaker 8: The pocket, not the socket, the stuck at the pocket, And so I kept pinching them off the table. My brother wasn't looking and putting them up my nose, and I ended up in the emergency.
Speaker 5: Stuck up my nose. Yet you don't want that the barbie balls stuck?
Speaker 7: What about surgeons to leave stuff inside?
Speaker 8: Yes, yes, busy clap a pair of scissors stitched up inside.
Speaker 4: I believe thirteen twenty four to ten what's inside you? In return, I got free stuff to go this morning, including two hundred dollars Cocin vouchers. Cogin dot com helps you get what you want for less cogan dot com. Now that is clicking awesome. You are on the air with Jason Lauren clints here as well.
Speaker 1: What's inside?
Speaker 10: Tell me what's inside your what's inside you?
Speaker 5: Tell me what's inside inside?
Speaker 7: Get stuck?
Speaker 4: They really do, thirteen twenty.
Speaker 7: Do they know what you just said about in the community?
Speaker 8: They do just get stuck?
Speaker 7: What's got stuff?
Speaker 5: Can you clint? Because things just get stuck?
Speaker 8: What's being stuck?
Speaker 5: Well, you've made a very.
Speaker 7: The breadth of our cause which extreme this morning?
Speaker 5: Who never had anything stuck inside you?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, I was going to say anything going but didn't get stuck, Like you swallowed something and then vomited it up or stood on something and then.
Speaker 7: Well, that's not what we're asking exactly.
Speaker 4: We're asking what's stuck inside?
Speaker 7: What's remaining inside you?
Speaker 4: Glowey, good morning, Good morning, Chloe. What do you got for us? What's stuck inside you?
Speaker 12: When I was about ten, my nine took me to bunder a park. I decided to go on a pony ride, and when I got off the pony, I put my hand on the wooded rail and as I was walking down, a piece of wood went underneath my nail. No one there could get it out. I refused to let anyone pull it out. It was like my nail wasn't broken or anything else inside.
Speaker 4: It's not that's a form of torture. That's a form of torture.
Speaker 8: Is it a hospital job?
Speaker 12: Yeah yeah, under general anesthetics.
Speaker 13: So how do we put Oh?
Speaker 4: God, so she was deep?
Speaker 7: Did you lose the having it?
Speaker 5: Did you lose the nail?
Speaker 12: Well half they decided to take.
Speaker 5: Did it ever come back?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I've got a nail now, Thank goodness.
Speaker 8: That's her in that make that gives you the.
Speaker 7: Chunder.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Charlotte in Frankston, good morning morning. What has been inside you?
Speaker 13: I was about the same age as the last caller. Actually, our dishwasher used to sit in the hallway.
Speaker 7: One of the kids in the hall was that story right there?
Speaker 13: It was hard to say. It's a bit of a like a hallway towards bathroom and it was sitting in there.
Speaker 8: So it wasn't under a bench the dishwasher.
Speaker 5: Was it plugged in?
Speaker 9: Started?
Speaker 5: It was like plumbed in, yes.
Speaker 13: Plugged plumbed in. Next to it was in the hallway.
Speaker 7: I don't know my dad did it.
Speaker 4: What was on top of it was like a side tabe.
Speaker 13: It was just on its own.
Speaker 7: Put some photo frames on that.
Speaker 8: Your dad that sounds like a dad job. We don't need a plumber.
Speaker 7: I just put it in continue.
Speaker 13: And I was emptying it. So I've opened the door, I've put my foot on the door. I've gone to reach in. The whole thing fell forward. My arm went in the dishwasher, and when I pulled it out, I had two thoughts stuck in.
Speaker 7: My foot, my dad's didn't.
Speaker 5: Did you just yank him out?
Speaker 8: I did.
Speaker 13: I was in such shock I couldn't even speak, and I just ripped them out of my arm, and then I started screaming, I, Oh.
Speaker 7: That's not ideal, LAEO.
Speaker 8: I still want to know why the dish washer was in the hallway.
Speaker 4: You pass me a fork? You you told your arm take one out, Robert.
Speaker 14: Good morning, morning, guys. Love this show.
Speaker 4: We love you.
Speaker 7: What you have? Is it you or someone else?
Speaker 14: It's my daughter. About four years ago on New Year's Eve, she was walking a dog and got spooked and bit her hand and she was in hospital. So long story short, over the time, they were going to amputato finger because infect was that bad.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it was bad.
Speaker 14: They didn't give her antibiotics, so anyway, they eventually amputated her toe to replace into her ring finger.
Speaker 8: What they took her toe off to isn't having a toe more important because if you lose toe, you lose balance.
Speaker 14: Yeah, it's your big toe.
Speaker 4: But the second one in Ah, yeah, that little piggy didn't come back.
Speaker 14: Yeah, she was only like seventeen at the time. And so they did that, and I offered my hand and knuckle, but they said it has to be from the same person.
Speaker 5: Oh no, that wouldn't work.
Speaker 7: I think your fingers would stand out.
Speaker 14: Yeah, they did the surgery and up till today, there's still half a drill bit in her knuckle that they can't dig out, but it shows.
Speaker 5: Up on X ray and it got stuck in there when they took This is a this is a wild story.
Speaker 8: So they took the toe off the foot and then they drew it back onto the finger, and a drill bit got stuck in there.
Speaker 14: It snapped off here and there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Robert did this. So happen in a hospital or in a backyard somewhere.
Speaker 14: It was in a hospital. But they did such a good job. I mean, now she still suckers, but it's there for long.
Speaker 5: Can you tell her finger is really a toe.
Speaker 4: Bone?
Speaker 14: It's the bone in the ro.
Speaker 5: Doesn't have a little toe on her hands.
Speaker 4: No, no, it's not here.
Speaker 5: He Oh wow, that is like, it is amazing that you can even do that.
Speaker 4: Where do you keep your dishwasher? Robert is yours in the kitchen, I said to America, America, America when he caught the home of the home of the home of the brave land. Well, it's also the home of taris. Yeah. No, we've got an exemption.
Speaker 6: Now there's a bit of a don't have an pardon my language, but a bit of a diplomatic ship fight.
Speaker 7: Going on right now.
Speaker 5: But no one's got an exemption.
Speaker 7: No one's got an exemption.
Speaker 5: Russia to have an exemption.
Speaker 6: Russia could have an exemption because trumpy boy is coosing up to.
Speaker 4: Look, imagine those two on the horse, remember that shot of Yes, imagine Trump behind him on the horse.
Speaker 7: Some great AI memes going around.
Speaker 5: Just se I don't know what to believe anymore.
Speaker 7: You does that happened or happening?
Speaker 6: So basically in the way that all the US is aluminium steel, which are building construction. Yeah, two of our great exports. They're going to be lumped with tariffs now twenty five percent, which is going to impact our market.
Speaker 8: Hang On is exporting from Australia. Yes, we have to pay to send our things to America. America, Why don't we just not send it to its Why don't we send it to other.
Speaker 7: Well, because the local economy would yeah, plummet.
Speaker 8: Because we provide so much elementium to America. Yeah so, but then they'd have nothing to build with.
Speaker 4: Well, it'd be a bit of a standoff.
Speaker 7: We lose, but they have no buildings.
Speaker 4: Well, they get their aluminium somewhere else?
Speaker 5: Who else?
Speaker 7: That is good?
Speaker 8: Aluminium supply not.
Speaker 4: As good as.
Speaker 5: I know nothing about this stuff.
Speaker 4: I did metal work in your eleven metal.
Speaker 5: But it would work in your nine.
Speaker 6: Oh did you what did you make? Well, you had to make a just made a picture frame. We digress, what a shock. I made a letter holder you know? Oh yeah, basically in woodwork. In woodwork, put your mailing.
Speaker 4: It barbecue tools. In metal work, did.
Speaker 7: You use the soldiering Yeah, the soldiering line.
Speaker 8: I made a photo frame, wooden photo frame.
Speaker 4: Well, should have picked metal work.
Speaker 8: No, I much prefer my photo frame than your egg flipper.
Speaker 6: But all of these decisions that are being made out of the White House have bigger impacts and effects on the stock market and the stock exchange in America. Jason, do you see America?
Speaker 4: Did you see.
Speaker 7: Elon?
Speaker 5: What Elon wear?
Speaker 8: Just that black T shirt, black blazer and black cap. He looks like he's working outside boutique nightclub in two thousand and six.
Speaker 7: Well, you know, the black Cappy wears is actually making great again hat but in black's customers made. He's made it real millinery.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's customer He's got merch as a merch shop at the White House.
Speaker 5: Now I have some kind of recording device, and.
Speaker 7: His kid was back at the White House running around with the tesla's.
Speaker 5: Surely they put a playroom in the in the White House for him.
Speaker 4: Now, he el said something that sent the White House and the stock market into a bit of a tailspin. And it reminds me of meeting something similar at home. He branded what of the senators a traitor? Oh oh, huge claim by coming out and doing that, though the stock market plummeted. Yeah, it's very reminiscent of when my wife puts on the outfit to go out and goes, how do I look?
Speaker 8: And I say fine, oh yeah, oh no, no, that's a cardinal scene.
Speaker 7: Your economy would absolutely plummet. Fine.
Speaker 4: I don't do fine.
Speaker 5: Paul says, yeah, it's great, and he's not even looking at me.
Speaker 4: He's on his phone, maybe seeing the reflection, watching the star racing.
Speaker 5: You know what sends me.
Speaker 8: Paul always says, are you ready to go yet? At like fifteen minutes before we have to leave, when I'm like in my towel and clearly not ready to go, Like, what is the point of you asking do I look ready to go? I think that's as you know, you should say, Hey, we're leaving in fifth just quick, Rinda, Darling, we're leaving in fifteen minutes.
Speaker 5: Are you ready to go to my show?
Speaker 10: I'm ready to go.
Speaker 8: I'm naked in a towel, fresh out of the shower.
Speaker 4: Maybe he's asking, maybe he's asking if we've got tom No.
Speaker 8: He's just like, hurry up because I know you're going to be late. Trying it actually like drives me crazy, and she'd react.
Speaker 4: So well if he was like, Darling, fifteen minute reminder, I.
Speaker 5: Would love that.
Speaker 8: Fifteen minutes gentle reminder, Darling, we're leaving in fifteen minutes. Why can't you talk to your wives.
Speaker 4: Because you would snap back going I have a watch, I can see we're leaving in fifteen minutes.
Speaker 8: Or just leave us alone, don't walk into the bathroom, work in the white House. Hey, I thought you're going to say you live together rather than in the white house.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four to ten is our number? Is there a word or a phrase that absolutely sends you on?
Speaker 7: A trigger word?
Speaker 8: A trigger word around here?
Speaker 5: Guy's got time for a quick.
Speaker 8: Meetinghtly not sorry, I gotta go on the appointment the.
Speaker 4: Old place we worked at. Sweetheart, you got a sect?
Speaker 8: No, no, I don't have a actually don't have a sec in my whole life. Favorable, you're sweeter.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten. Here's our number. Is there a word or phrase that absolutely sends you or it might send your partner, even someone at work. You just know if I say this, they're going to go off. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. We're gonna come back and get the phones. Next, we've got free stuff to go as well. Oh, one hundred and fifty dollars el JOHNA vouchers. Now that's some good chicken.
Speaker 2: That is good.
Speaker 4: That's good chicken. Thirteen twenty four to ten, What phrase or word absolutely sends you Courtney?
Speaker 7: Good morning, good morning?
Speaker 4: How are we We're good?
Speaker 7: What sends you?
Speaker 13: When my partner asked me what kind of matter you're gonna eat it?
Speaker 12: Anyway?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 5: What's says? What's for dinner?
Speaker 8: It's more like have you planned anything? And I'm always like, well, I don't know. Why can't you tell me what are you planning?
Speaker 4: Courtney?
Speaker 7: What's for dinner?
Speaker 13: I don't know?
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four to ten. Here at a Nova we are doing a thanks to Shelready Express and we're talking about what phrase or word absolutely sends you off.
Speaker 6: I've got a little contribution from my sister who's listening at home this morning. She says her husband story says to me, So I've been thinking, she says, I always know it's.
Speaker 7: Going to be either something expensive or involved me doing something I don't want. It's true, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Whenever I said to my wife do I need to go to whatever it is that we're supposed to be going? Of course you do, yeah apparently, But it's worth disking the question because you never know.
Speaker 7: One hundred She'm like, I know you know what? You stay here? And watch the footy, But I want to come around to the family's house.
Speaker 5: What about when Jayson goes, hey, guys, I do you sit on this and we.
Speaker 7: All go, oh, hey, guys, hey guys.
Speaker 5: No, not telling, not going, not telling, not listening. I'm out of here.
Speaker 8: What about you, Adrian, have you got something that absolutely sends you?
Speaker 4: We're good? Yeah, sold me in food food distribution, and yeah when I was when I was a driver, when the accounts would go, can you put your.
Speaker 7: Thinking hat on? Oh that's annoying, and then.
Speaker 4: Proceeds to go three four weeks ago, I'm like, lady, I can't remember what I have a breakfast? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, but you're thinking hat on. You know what else sends me? Have you seen my ear pods? Oh?
Speaker 10: My god?
Speaker 7: Every day day you.
Speaker 8: Have the app on your phone called fine my and you can literally go on it and push a bun annal play noise on.
Speaker 4: Around this time, around seven thirty, Sh'll get the text from her fiance, Hey, babes in the EarPods in their pods.
Speaker 8: When he's off to the gym, I'm like, I'm at work, you're in the house. Just those eyes, they don't have to be painted on all the time.
Speaker 10: Just use them.
Speaker 7: Have a look. What about I'm seeing you. I'll be there in two minutes.
Speaker 5: I say that all the time.
Speaker 8: Fifteen Sometimes I say i'll be there in two minutes. I haven't even left home.
Speaker 4: I'll give you. I'm not even gumment. You got to impack morning.
Speaker 7: Robin, morning one two? Like this, Robin?
Speaker 4: What absolutely sends you?
Speaker 12: Whatever?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: Whatever?
Speaker 12: Whatever?
Speaker 11: And I hate it.
Speaker 12: Because it's just an easy way of getting out of answering.
Speaker 8: You know what, God, this is I'm really ragging on Paul. But when I say to him, what would that din? And goes, oh, you decide, because I want to have a conversation about it. Empowering you, No, it's basically saying that's you problem, you work it out.
Speaker 7: Liberated.
Speaker 5: He's saying you decided. I don't mind. But what he means is you sort it out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, trying to empower you exactly.
Speaker 7: Or you too?
Speaker 4: Are you here because I can't win?
Speaker 8: Is his gaslight?
Speaker 7: Ever?
Speaker 5: He's empowering you.
Speaker 7: It's liberated to the sisters. You guys do dinner. He's telling, yeah, you decide, what if.
Speaker 5: I wanted to do that?
Speaker 8: If I wanted something particularly just do it. I'm trying to have a conversation. It's about engaging in conversation.
Speaker 7: But what a conversation.
Speaker 8: Oh thanks for empowering men, love, I feel empowered.
Speaker 4: Go women, Well there you go, little thank you wouldn't hurt now and then, would it? It's not that huh? A huge night tonight are the MCG? I reckon, baby, I reckon seventy thousand plus tonight.
Speaker 7: I reckon they might nudge ninety?
Speaker 10: Are you really?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Huge?
Speaker 7: This thing sold out? People have admission?
Speaker 5: Isn't he waiting for? It's at the MCG. People are quite jovial at the moment as well, like they're out and about.
Speaker 8: When's good on?
Speaker 5: Pres on Footi's back Melbourne like Melbourne is on.
Speaker 4: I know it's the blue bag has taken on your team, the Tigers, but I know where your heart is.
Speaker 5: Lauren has the horn for Michael Voth.
Speaker 7: You're going for the blues tonight?
Speaker 5: Or was that me saying that about me? Was I talking with Laren has the horn for Michael Voth?
Speaker 7: A bit of third person? Givet?
Speaker 5: Was I talking in third person?
Speaker 7: I don't know? I like it though? And you do? You have the horn for Michael Watz.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I like him the horn.
Speaker 5: It was probably a private conversation that you guys recorded, so I don't appreciate.
Speaker 7: That this one was live.
Speaker 5: A bit randy, aren't we.
Speaker 7: Oh we're joining the dots now, Michael joining the unfair.
Speaker 5: I said one word wrong in.
Speaker 4: The same conversation.
Speaker 7: Hey, you should switch teams.
Speaker 8: Absolutely run out of my family unit if I switched teams to Carlton.
Speaker 7: Right, okay with marrying a woman though, Just don't.
Speaker 5: Got a cut marrying a woman.
Speaker 4: She didn't follow you. Hey, guys, footy tippings back this year.
Speaker 7: I got some cares.
Speaker 5: I hate footy tipping.
Speaker 8: I hate it.
Speaker 5: Because you guys get so competitive. Utill you talk about you walk in with your chest puffed out, like two more tips on the weekend.
Speaker 8: I'm like, you even't watched a game of footy in fourteen years, and now you're beating your chairs. I was second last, my puret dumb luck and stops talking about.
Speaker 4: Stephen Bradley walks around with his medal.
Speaker 7: He got who you got? Who are you tipping tonight?
Speaker 4: I'm on the Blues today.
Speaker 8: He's their best player.
Speaker 7: Crips, the one you've met.
Speaker 4: Don't forget to register for tips dot com dot au every Thursday. They're in the heralds How good is the tipping.
Speaker 7: Sponsor?
Speaker 5: Isn't a sponsor?
Speaker 7: We foot.
Speaker 8: Love that?
Speaker 5: Why didn't I get a gig in?
Speaker 14: I have no.
Speaker 4: Hey, guys coming up next as a new club, I don't think we're going to be allowed in. Still to come your chance to win five thousand dollars. We've got Formula one tickets. A couple of bombers are dropping by after eight with club memberships to give away, and Sampang is in the house and back on Nova.
Speaker 8: We all had a bit of a panic, didn't we. Sampang walked in, sat down out studio. Then Christy Swan wanted it in. She's helping in mornings up in Sydney from Melbourne, and we were like, hang on, do you know something we done? They're getting the band back together.
Speaker 4: Jonathan brown Roll was in here, Well we'll start packing up our desk.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: People loved them.
Speaker 7: I loved them, been there before.
Speaker 8: That was my favorite show. Well, Samon Brownie was my favorite. You were on then, I think sorry, but to be honest, we were nov We were Nova people from the beginning.
Speaker 4: God, what I'm listening to every station to me is what I love them. Hey, a little bit of clouds, say tops the twenty five we going for guys. There's a club in London that I don't think a couple of us are.
Speaker 7: Going to be allowed, Pink Pony Club. It's not the Pink Pony Club.
Speaker 4: It's a secret comedy club in London. And as well as checking IDs on the door, they're now doing expression tests because this world famous comedy club has come out saying they are now going to ban people who have too much botox? Why because they can't change his question? Why for the comedians when they're at your stage doing.
Speaker 7: You're not getting in Lauren?
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh god no, I don't want to go with all those people look old anyway?
Speaker 7: What about mean?
Speaker 8: Hang on?
Speaker 7: Wait?
Speaker 8: Is this for the performance?
Speaker 4: You shouldn't leave the house.
Speaker 8: You can't go either open we get a group discount, We go and get our botox.
Speaker 7: This is for the like the audience coming in, so your pa, so you can.
Speaker 5: I can have botox and be the comedian.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah yeah, but people.
Speaker 5: Don't they want you to laugh. You can still laugh if you've got botox.
Speaker 4: Well, I guess they're targeting people that have too much Like.
Speaker 5: The botox doesn't stop me from laughing.
Speaker 4: How about this, I've got some situations, No, just situations.
Speaker 8: You wouldn't be allowed into the comedy funny one around here.
Speaker 7: Give a hot see we're laughing, We're laughing.
Speaker 4: Faces laugh You're smart.
Speaker 8: We laugh with botox, laugh more because we're happierheads.
Speaker 7: We need more botox because the wrinkles appear quicker because we're laughing so much cold.
Speaker 5: You can fry an egg on our forehead, but you could great a carrot on your.
Speaker 7: Why can't you laugh having bot laughing out there? It's so funny with bosts.
Speaker 5: People with botoxs are funnier.
Speaker 4: How do you go with sad news?
Speaker 7: Do you like you can cry? Well?
Speaker 5: It doesn't like paralyze your tear ducks having.
Speaker 7: Botos angry mayor can't tell you cry for us, just so I can't cry.
Speaker 5: I can only cry when I'm actually sad.
Speaker 7: What other emergent?
Speaker 5: Why are you crying in a comedy club.
Speaker 7: No, I'm sure you cry with after.
Speaker 5: We cry loved all the time. Clicks with funny because I think you're funny.
Speaker 7: Botox, it's not the botox.
Speaker 8: That makes you funny.
Speaker 7: So what's the point of this?
Speaker 5: So what are you talking about?
Speaker 7: Chee?
Speaker 8: I can't get only old people people, not old people.
Speaker 7: What are we doing? We got money to go this morning.
Speaker 4: Every day we give you a chance to win five thousand dollars with the five K question. It's easy. You can pick an easy question for fifty bucks, medium question for five hundred, or roll the dice and go for five k.
Speaker 10: One questions change five thousand dollars.
Speaker 7: This is.
Speaker 10: Cheeses and Lawrence five thousand dollar questions.
Speaker 4: Make sure you try the new Oscar Piastre burger at Grill one hundred percent Wago high protein, low sugar.
Speaker 7: Order now at Garrill de Delucious. Let's go to the phones.
Speaker 5: Let's go to Angela and Clyde North. Good morning. Do you own a cleaning business? Are you homes? Commercial buildings? Cars? What are we cleaning?
Speaker 12: I do a lot, funny, I do absolutely everything.
Speaker 7: Asking for a friend, Lauren, I'm just wondering.
Speaker 8: I'd always always thought I'd like to be a dog washer. I love taking my dog to that big bark.
Speaker 15: I can't say that we do dogs, don't do dogs.
Speaker 8: I think that'd be such a fun job.
Speaker 7: Dog. The kids in that the dog.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the little thing down at the.
Speaker 8: Cory just called a bathtub.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the kids is a big dry. Get the big dry.
Speaker 8: I know, I hate it my dogs the dry.
Speaker 4: Anyways, all right, Ange, I believe you want to roll the dice and go for five hundred this morning. Let's yep, what saw I gave five hundred dollars. You will hear a question. You will then hear a three to two one. You have to answer in that three seconds.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, Angela a problem?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, good black.
Speaker 7: Now just quickly this I got it now.
Speaker 6: Now, sometimes we get a preview, and we demanded a preview today and Lauren got it straight away.
Speaker 7: So first second I bugged it up.
Speaker 5: Actually, I'll tell you what Jay said when he after.
Speaker 4: This, here we go, all right, Angela for five hundred bucks.
Speaker 6: Which country is home to the famous landmark Machu Pachu three two one?
Speaker 8: I'm just gonna say, I'm just gonna say, guys, yeah, well you after the buzzer and it's not Australian.
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 4: Can Can I do one favor?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 13: Can I give a massive shout out to the hustle car Tell family please.
Speaker 8: They do lots of love for the community, so I just want to give him.
Speaker 5: A massive, amazing good on you, Angela sure, thank you so much. Guy by the way, was Peru.
Speaker 4: Hey, before you get out of here, I'm gonna check your hundred dollars grilled out. You're okay just for playing?
Speaker 12: Oh, thank you. I'll give that away in the family.
Speaker 4: Thanks guys person, nice, good on you all right, done, there you go. Thanks a lot of sweet totato for us.
Speaker 8: When Jason heard the question what country is home to the famous landmark much you picch you, he said, is that a Pokemon character?
Speaker 7: Isn't it Pikachu?
Speaker 4: That's it? Sorry, look at Pikachu is back tonight.
Speaker 8: We've got some lovely players in here and it's just standing so close to them.
Speaker 7: You too, you do, team mate.
Speaker 9: Our next guests are a couple of bombers from Essendon who have been with the team since twenty eighteen and twenty twenty one.
Speaker 6: Serious against Jike Corpwell floats a god no, he's graffy.
Speaker 7: Please welcome to the show.
Speaker 4: Ji Cordwell and Mattalthy.
Speaker 7: Morning, good morning.
Speaker 4: Looks a little bit like you brought your sons in.
Speaker 5: Clinton police line and is really snuggling in with you too.
Speaker 7: No, no, you look like.
Speaker 8: He's like a cheer squad member. Actually, hey, you guys are coming in some very cool merchant. We're all that we like your t shirts.
Speaker 5: We didn't actually realize it was merch.
Speaker 16: Yeah, for once we got some actual fashionable clothes. So it could have been worn to climber on the grid last night.
Speaker 7: No, I didn't. Did you? Did you get an invite?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 7: Usually clean? Yeah, he dresses up, he goes dress up, doesn't he does? I seen him at Melbourne Fashion Week looking very very smart.
Speaker 4: So I've been in the past, but didn't get a call up this ship.
Speaker 15: No, I didn't get the call up.
Speaker 5: Oh that's savvy.
Speaker 7: Had you done something in the past maybe clean together.
Speaker 8: But Theesston merch is very cool. Do you guys get a say in it?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 5: Do you collab with them?
Speaker 7: Not really?
Speaker 9: Usually the brands of like Puma came on this year and they've done all of our poll stuff as well. This is through the AFL. But it's pretty cool stuff. Now, Yeah, it's great, it's cool range.
Speaker 4: Hey, yeah, we got club memberships to go this morning. So thirteen twenty fourteen, is our number if you want to win a Obama's Club membership. You guys were supposed to be up celebrating school this week.
Speaker 7: And playing the opening round, but its the Sunnies.
Speaker 4: Yeah that got parked.
Speaker 5: When did you guys find out that game was off?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: I reckon.
Speaker 9: It was a Wednesday. We played the Saturday. Found out Wednesday night, so we're prepping that week to play fly up on Friday. But yeah, you got cans pretty quickly because the wind and obviously.
Speaker 5: So do you know when that game will be rescheduled for?
Speaker 16: Yeah, so it'll be at the end of the season, before the finals. By we'll probably plan like a Wednesday, which would be a bit weird, but we're not really sure just yet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, speaking of finals.
Speaker 7: No, don't I told you to ask this question. You told me about the Twitter account.
Speaker 4: As the question.
Speaker 5: It's true. He did tell you about it.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 4: So there is a Twitter account that's counting the amount of days since the Bombers have been in the finals.
Speaker 15: Last one a final, right, Daniel Goran is probably running it?
Speaker 5: And how many days does it mean?
Speaker 4: Do you guys follow it?
Speaker 7: I think we've all blocked the narrative, which is which the pests in the media are running with. You know you are.
Speaker 8: Okay, let's not talk about finals. Let's talk about the start of the season.
Speaker 7: They've got ambition. You got ambition to play in win finals.
Speaker 16: You got to Definitely, that's the industry we live in, so it's good pressure to have. And yeah, we're excited to take it on.
Speaker 8: How the Essendon players feeling going into twenty twenty five.
Speaker 9: We're all excited. It's been a long summer, pre season and all that. But Scotty resigned our coach. All the players are fit and fiery, and yeah, we're super excited for your head, which is so good.
Speaker 7: So do you two? Did you live together?
Speaker 4: We did?
Speaker 7: Did last year? So what happened? Hang on?
Speaker 4: You were kicked out?
Speaker 7: You were about that sounds fun though, that's how I know Clinton detecting.
Speaker 8: So you guys lived together? Whose house was it?
Speaker 7: No, we're just friends for end last year and what happened? We just got our own ways. Hang on, because I know you're still single, but are you?
Speaker 4: I'm still single?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 5: The bachelor pad?
Speaker 4: Is there a lot of players? Is that a like sharing your cap a little bit like a lot of the younger boys.
Speaker 5: Mate, You're like, yeah, you have quite a young team, don't you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, go should we get a three better?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 7: That would be good.
Speaker 8: There's absolutely nothing I would prefer to do less than we've.
Speaker 7: Done it before.
Speaker 4: Good, good call. All right?
Speaker 7: So going into the season, how are we feeling?
Speaker 4: We are good, very good to go.
Speaker 15: I'm injured, but the boy alady ready crack in Friday Night?
Speaker 4: So you're out?
Speaker 7: How long?
Speaker 16: Probably another six weeks. I had said you're in my hamstring four weeks ago. But it's to be frustrated, but excited to watch the boys on Friday?
Speaker 6: Can I ask about a bit of an excitement machine and a debutante Isaac CaCO?
Speaker 7: Yeah, he's a weapon? What about that? He's going to be a cold figure at the bombs. He's already got that.
Speaker 9: Or the little fella he's yeah, what kicked five reckon in that Cats game? So he's playing Friday Night? Super Excited'd be pretty nervou I assume about ninety thousand most likely, but I'm super excited for that career. He's going to start on Friday Night, and yeah, hopefully he snags a couple of they're up.
Speaker 7: Against the Hollywood Hawks, the Hollywood Hawks. What about that?
Speaker 8: The other teams look at the what do they call it? Hoball the other teams look.
Speaker 15: At that, and oh we know a few of them. It's quite funny. So to be I'm sure I'll be getting into that out there on the weekend.
Speaker 7: A little bit brings the Hollywood.
Speaker 8: You've got a bit of goss you can use.
Speaker 4: I'm not sharing that. Yeah, in front of fifty thousand people where there's microphones.
Speaker 7: Who brings a touch of Hollywood to the hangar? At Tullermarine? Who's Archie Perkins? A bit of a rooster?
Speaker 15: No fashion sense?
Speaker 7: Oh, I'm like what does he wear?
Speaker 15: You look at his instagram?
Speaker 7: You need a steam?
Speaker 15: Yeah, needs like pink button up with door on. Yeah, when he came when he.
Speaker 7: Was drafted, I saw that tooth and just hang on, what's jar.
Speaker 4: Diving?
Speaker 7: When Lauren does a live Instagram, she's very good at it.
Speaker 4: Quite cool because yeah, I.
Speaker 7: Want I want live reaction down. He hasn't posted for a while. He's not quite ansome. How well would it be twenty three a bit? You found him and I'm trying to find it.
Speaker 8: Oh wait, I see the pink and purple jacket, pink shirt, purple tie, blood jacket.
Speaker 5: So friend gorgeous in it?
Speaker 7: Just a quick lovely lady.
Speaker 6: Rally cried to the Essendon fans. Obviously, memberships still available, very much so, but what would you say to them?
Speaker 15: Yeah, just get around us this year. We need your support.
Speaker 16: We hear, especially ninety thousand like it makes a massive difference. It's like having another player. So yeah, we really need you, and you get around us this year and we'll try it best for you.
Speaker 4: Well, look, we're gonna flad to memberships this morning. Britney from Languarren will offload one your way. And Laura from Blackburn, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 7: We're good.
Speaker 4: You're on the line of the boys. I believe you're a massive Bombers fan.
Speaker 8: I am. I stuck through it all, Laura, I mean right, thanks, Hey Laura, why don't you sing?
Speaker 5: It's part of the Bomber's song.
Speaker 13: Okay, so not what I signed up for.
Speaker 12: Bart Brace yourself.
Speaker 13: See the Bombers flying the premiership.
Speaker 7: Well done, It's infectious, isn't it going?
Speaker 5: She's still going?
Speaker 8: You two sung it with very little enthusiasm, hopefully some more enthusiasm than that.
Speaker 7: This weekend she's twenty six. She was one when they last want to fly. No, I'm just just a little historical marker and she'll be twenty seven. When when you win another one, that's the positive.
Speaker 4: You didn't believe that, stay when you save it, stop.
Speaker 7: Stop it.
Speaker 5: I believe, I believe in.
Speaker 7: I love great club boys.
Speaker 4: Good luck for the year ahead, Thanks for coming in, Thanks, thank you for having us. Guy all right, it is just gone twenty bars day here on over, guys, it is all very sweet. The Formula one in the Louis Vuitton Australian Grand Prix. It's Melbourne. Expect nothing less than extraordinary. It's going to be incredible out there today. Eight thousands already at the gates.
Speaker 8: I know people are lined up ready to get in, ready to see the drive.
Speaker 4: We're doing a team excursion tomorrow and then we got tickets for Sunday race day. All you have to do is your best f one car sound.
Speaker 8: There's not many tickets left to get for some day.
Speaker 5: These are on the last tickets in Melbourne.
Speaker 6: Hey just quickly aspect to Max the staff in yesterday. Yes, the full chat on weekend today on the weekend. Chamus Plug he's in a good mood. He was very playful yes day, very jovi.
Speaker 5: Is that quite rare for me? Serious? He also said a couple of weeks ago that they can not win the Australian Grand priend.
Speaker 7: I said, how's the car? He guys, not great?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, the Red Bull, which is really I think we've seen the best of Red Bull. It is absolutely McLaren's to lose.
Speaker 7: But here we go. Thank you, Martin Brundle. I love that it is.
Speaker 5: The McLaren's are the best cars.
Speaker 4: How would you feel if you were the mechanic at all?
Speaker 7: Number one? Four time world champions?
Speaker 8: Like yeah, because they do all the testing coming into this first race?
Speaker 4: I know, but don't you just want to act confident?
Speaker 5: He's basically blaming the car his own ability, and.
Speaker 7: Max just very quickly cracked the sads at me because I asked the first two questions to his number two, Liam Lawson William Wwson the New Zealand.
Speaker 5: He's on the kid, isn't he.
Speaker 4: Why do you do that?
Speaker 7: Just because he was a part of it. I just thought I'd give it a go.
Speaker 5: And why did he crack the sads?
Speaker 7: What did he say?
Speaker 5: Excuse me?
Speaker 7: I said? I'll get to you Max in the second first year leave.
Speaker 4: Is that because you hadn't done any prep you didn't know what my Max?
Speaker 8: This steppends quite intimidating because he's not He doesn't come across as the warmest, friendliest guy.
Speaker 4: All right, let's go to don Caster. Get Grace.
Speaker 14: Hi, how are you?
Speaker 4: We are good?
Speaker 8: Grace? You ever been to the Grand Prix before?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 10: I haven't.
Speaker 8: Let's try and win you some tickets. All you've got to do is your best formula one sound you're ready?
Speaker 9: Go for it?
Speaker 4: Okay, another year, another year, Grace won't be going.
Speaker 7: Grace the worst. But I feel as he had a little bit.
Speaker 4: More had Grace.
Speaker 7: The good news is you're winning so far you got you got a little bit more on you, just a little bit more.
Speaker 10: Again?
Speaker 13: Yes, okay, Oh my gosh, Charlie.
Speaker 7: Was the first. Do you not want to go?
Speaker 6: Take?
Speaker 4: Think?
Speaker 5: Three calls so you will be on the podium, had chance.
Speaker 4: The next two calls and and the ticket to yours ma.
Speaker 8: Max.
Speaker 5: That was very impressive.
Speaker 8: But do you think you can do better?
Speaker 7: I think I can. All right, mad Rex loves Max as well. You'll be Max.
Speaker 8: Did you get in trouble at school for trying to get through the other day. Did you send me an Instagram video I showed you. Look at this kid who accept your video?
Speaker 7: A lot of people last night in desperation for a singer.
Speaker 13: I tried to call yesterday and I ended up getting at attention in school trying to do it.
Speaker 7: Did you d M Jason?
Speaker 14: Oh yeah, you get that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just looking at it now.
Speaker 5: All right, Max, you get Instagram on You're thirty two team?
Speaker 4: Can you show me out a long again?
Speaker 5: Just after you finish your game of Snake?
Speaker 7: We'll get on good last blow ic Q, Right, go for it?
Speaker 5: You ready, ye, dear change, Well done?
Speaker 7: Max. Look it was not Grace, but.
Speaker 8: I think Max might be the front runner.
Speaker 4: All right, Kelly, here we go. You want to take your eleven year old son?
Speaker 7: All right, go for it. I like the.
Speaker 4: Can I get that one more time?
Speaker 7: Please?
Speaker 13: I can try.
Speaker 7: He's Max's personalized video big f one fan.
Speaker 10: I actually did end up trying to call you.
Speaker 5: Guys to make a one So send you the same video everyone.
Speaker 7: I think I think the video version was better than.
Speaker 8: The live but I think it's a phone situation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is. What Kelly, Kelly something.
Speaker 7: What can we give?
Speaker 5: Give Kelly something? But I think Max?
Speaker 4: Max?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, oh Max? Who's your favorite driver?
Speaker 7: Max? I?
Speaker 5: What do you love about Max?
Speaker 8: Fistappenak.
Speaker 7: He's the best, That's why he's the best.
Speaker 5: Well, he actually is the best. You're right now? He said the car was no good.
Speaker 8: I think you're still win the rain.
Speaker 7: He's the best in the rain.
Speaker 5: Good in the rain.
Speaker 4: I love the passion, love the past.
Speaker 7: Can you be our No. One hundred reporter this weekend? Do some videos for us? Yeah?
Speaker 10: Good?
Speaker 8: Could we get Maybe we'll talk to Max on Monday and get a review of the race.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's good to me, all right, Max.
Speaker 4: Tickets to yours mate, congrats, enjoy, Thank you so no worries, brother, It is just gone twenty six To our next guest.
Speaker 7: There's one many of our listeners will know and love.
Speaker 9: He used to host Breakfast here on Nova and now he's launching a brand new too show on Child.
Speaker 10: There's a statement called listen hearing you little Punk. Well, I'll be out for that as long as the guests every week is feelings Cameron.
Speaker 9: Good to see he's using his platform to continue a feud with a fifteen year old childs welcome to the show.
Speaker 7: Sad, Hey, good morning, good morning. He deserved it, that kid, did he not? Well, what do you reckon?
Speaker 5: That's the kids? A boy swallows World Universe.
Speaker 10: He's a little punk. No, he's great. Felix t hammeron whatever, I was close. He's a boy right, swallows Universe. Yes, that's the one that I haven't seen. You said it.
Speaker 7: I saw right.
Speaker 10: Apparently it's wonderful. He is very, very very powerful.
Speaker 8: He's very good.
Speaker 4: Hey, Sam, you're becoming out letterman. You do want to do it's not.
Speaker 10: Yea, he did it every night. I'm on one once a week.
Speaker 5: You don't want to work too hard.
Speaker 4: Though we're not great. We don't get the caliber of guests for every night here.
Speaker 10: And that's a very good point, jameson. I want to just can I lead with that.
Speaker 5: We were talking about this before.
Speaker 10: We don't tune in, tune in, but don't have high expectations of like like there'll be the guests will be great and they'll be interesting of it. But it's not like the Graham Norton Show right where there's you know, four of the biggest names in the world on a couch drinking wine. You know, we're in Australia. Sometimes they're not here, thank you, Lauren. Sometimes they're not here. So and also I think, you know, if you're familiar with that format, there's the guests is great, but it's one segment out of six. There's other segments there that hopefully if you want to, if you there's plenty of comedy, there's a monologue, there's all this other stuff. So yes, get that out. Let's get that.
Speaker 8: I feel like you're frustrated.
Speaker 5: Have lots of people been saying to you what celebrities have it?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 10: No, I thought in terms of guests, what are you doing Monday night?
Speaker 7: Seriously, it's way past what.
Speaker 4: Time?
Speaker 10: Is it on the sheet? Jackson? Is it you're drinking in a park?
Speaker 14: Is it?
Speaker 7: Is it daunting or like jokes aside.
Speaker 10: It's exciting and then you know it's like, yeah, it's exciting. So because your own show and I've always wanted to cool.
Speaker 7: It's cool.
Speaker 10: It's not you know, it's a good nice level of nerves, but not like you know, crippling where you can't where it's stopping and doing your job. I can't like I can't wait.
Speaker 6: But is there a talk show host that you sort of or late night hosts that you sort of watched through the years more than any other.
Speaker 10: Well, when I was younger, Advisard was on and was on but it's funny, bro and they were both great and it was awesome. But you know, we haven't had row finished in two thousand and nine. Someone, we haven't had one for fifteen years.
Speaker 5: I don't get your toothbrush.
Speaker 7: That was.
Speaker 4: So there's that.
Speaker 10: But then I think I started watching when Channel ten started playing Letterman late at night, so I was watching that.
Speaker 7: Then we used to have the panel and.
Speaker 8: Alle warn try and do he did it to sit on the couch, come and have a chat late night.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm not that. Yeah, you know, guess it was one of your favorites.
Speaker 4: No hot dogs up late with hot dogs?
Speaker 8: Was this your idea or did someone come to you and say, Pangy, we want you to do an uplate show or a nighttime No.
Speaker 10: Channel ten and I were chatting a good relationship with them after you know, ten years of having paying attention, and they were saying, hey, is there anything else you want to do?
Speaker 7: And real estate?
Speaker 10: Yeah, there's a lot of minutes, all right. I know that's Channel nine is a powerhouse, but you know, we're just a little network, just the you know, an underdog.
Speaker 8: Channel nine just does the Today Show and then Today Show and then maths and news. To be honest, I love the Channel ten try and do new things. They try new shows, They do exciting.
Speaker 10: Shows, so many of them they do just you know, Clin one of the.
Speaker 5: Just on all of the Channel nine shows that's an maps is.
Speaker 7: Next to him.
Speaker 10: One of the segments that was on the whiteboard during the week was another Magic Moment from Today Extra just too careful matter. I'm just letting you know, and are you.
Speaker 8: Going to rip into people like Clint when they make mistakes on the news and things.
Speaker 10: I'm trying to have more national appeal. No, I love Clint, but also I think absolutely that's in place. There's news of the week, but also you know, all the stuff we don't have him pay attention where I like that we it's very adult as in, yeah, guess what, there's other shows on, you know, like there's other it's not like all just channeled it so I'll be it's much you know, like the logis, it's it's an equal opportunity. It's United Nations and I have to have guests from other networks on that whole network star crap just makes me.
Speaker 4: I never got that the day overseas they wouldn't have other you know, like or seven Stars. But overseas it's like, you know, Kimmel will have people on that are on a different network.
Speaker 7: I love that.
Speaker 10: So yeah, let him and used to be and I think he was on CBS. Yeah, you have a guest on and at the end of it, say, hey, the new show starts on NBC on Sunday nights.
Speaker 4: Again.
Speaker 10: Yeah that we're all adults, we all understand the channels and yeah, yeah, channels ten have been but.
Speaker 7: You know, I'm doing that.
Speaker 10: I'll take anything at the moment.
Speaker 8: What's on Monday night? What's happening on? Like, have you got have you got someone on? Have you planned the show?
Speaker 13: Yet?
Speaker 4: It's not about the guests.
Speaker 10: The monologue. The monologue will write like this weekend starts with the monologue. Okay, so that's good. You know, that's fun and I had a good time doing them at the LOGI so it's a nice way to start.
Speaker 5: You're funny at the Logies.
Speaker 10: Thanks.
Speaker 8: Don't ever let them take that job. Off you because so many other people have butchered it. You're so good at it.
Speaker 10: What do you mean take it off me? Have you heard something?
Speaker 5: You got the new shown production?
Speaker 10: I thought Channel seven and I had a good I'm still on the front, but everything's fine.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 10: The show will be like like I said, there'll be a guest and there's lots of segments and a lot of my friends dropping in and friends live audience and live on the night.
Speaker 5: That a live production.
Speaker 10: Yeah, who knows? It could be an absolute debarcle. But then again, I can always get in sixty six. I can tell you this. There's a wheel.
Speaker 5: I'm spinning a yeah, right, you've run cleaned over with your.
Speaker 10: I'm going to well, so you have to stick around with sex six for the wheelm not opening with the wheel?
Speaker 5: Is there a dump button?
Speaker 7: It's live, live, live, live life TV.
Speaker 10: Well, I was feeling good about it until you're going to kill it? And what's it about?
Speaker 7: And I won't be watching whe too late?
Speaker 10: You got a wheel?
Speaker 5: Are there any friends on Monday?
Speaker 8: So haven't got to the bottom of it.
Speaker 4: Who's on?
Speaker 10: Yeah, we don't know.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm trying to get to the wheel and the monologue.
Speaker 8: I'm tuning in for the Wheel late, Lauren, listen.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry the monologue should have been the new name.
Speaker 8: How long does it go for?
Speaker 5: An hour?
Speaker 7: Two hours?
Speaker 5: How long doesn't the show go for?
Speaker 10: I don't know a sheet it's supposed to be an hour.
Speaker 5: It just says eight forty ten and ten plays.
Speaker 7: Maybe for an hour?
Speaker 4: And well you just keep going.
Speaker 7: Are they going to tire you?
Speaker 10: I'm going to lock the doors. They're gonna lock myself in l just an hour. Just give me an hour on Monday and then after that.
Speaker 7: I think we're going to do a wheel on weekend today this weekend, just to get in firstday.
Speaker 10: Jill monologue too. I watch then, I'd watch that. I'd watch that Mane.
Speaker 4: Sam Pang Monday night, Channel ten. You can see it all good on your Pangs guys anytime. Well, good morning Melbourne. It is all right. On nine o'clock. You're on the air with Jason.
Speaker 7: Lauren.
Speaker 4: Clint's here as well. We're doing it thanks to your mates at shell Ready Express. Guys. Gates are opening day one of the Formula One.
Speaker 8: Happy Grand Prix weekend for all those who celebrate Now, if you don't have tickets to go to Alba Park to the Grand.
Speaker 7: Prix walk along Clarendon Stree because you can hear them from here.
Speaker 5: I know they're not out today.
Speaker 7: The Formula one supercars?
Speaker 8: Is it supercars today? Everything for someone who will know all about it is sound of the F one Melbourne.
Speaker 5: Fan z Owe, Smallsy, good.
Speaker 2: Morning morning guys.
Speaker 5: Are you doing out of bed at this time of the morning?
Speaker 7: You know what?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't get out of the bed for early for many things, but Formula one, Yes, I.
Speaker 7: Can do that.
Speaker 4: This is what I was going to say. I'm not sure who's a bigger Formula one fan you sell for, Lauren, because you both.
Speaker 8: I think Smallsy you love it. I mean I'm a bit of enough ee, but I think you're a proper enough yet.
Speaker 2: No, I absolutely, I absolutely am obsessed and I do love it.
Speaker 7: And yes, go. Do you have merch? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes, I mean, of course I do. You can justify spending two hundred dollars on a team T shirt?
Speaker 5: It is very expensive.
Speaker 3: Do you know there's a Pirelli hat right that was? That's two hundred. It's just a baseball cap, a two hundred. You should get one, Jason two hundred and fifty dollars Jason should get.
Speaker 4: Should do they do fathead size or is it.
Speaker 5: Because it costs five hundred because you need double the fact.
Speaker 4: That's what I thought when they say one size fits all, it doesn't.
Speaker 7: I'll give it.
Speaker 5: Who's your team or who's your favorite driver.
Speaker 3: I hate saying this because I was a Team McLaren before they were winning, when they were losing.
Speaker 8: I was.
Speaker 3: When they signed Oscar and I don't know, I don't want to go too deep in this, but when Oscar tweeted years ago saying that I'm not driving for Alpine, I don't know why anyone would be. Then I was like Team McLaren. And then they won Constructors last year, and then everyone who's new to the sport. Because there's a crazy stat that fifty percent or something like that of all the new fans that people that love F one now have come because of drive to survive.
Speaker 8: Which is which is great. I do like that because it's made people understand. I think a lot of people just thought that car's going around in a circle.
Speaker 3: Well I remember, this is why I love and I love being part of it and coming to Melbourne because I've come to Melbourne for years for the Grand Prix, and it used to take over the city like you would remember. But it wasn't like people now there's TikTok videos of people stopping Carlos Science as he's doing a bike ride around town. Back in the day, drivers would be they'd be begging for someone to stop them.
Speaker 7: Small.
Speaker 6: I stopped you last night at Glamor on the Greed for a big hello. You looked dashing in your Now, what was the dress code there?
Speaker 5: Glamour?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was glamour. It was glamour.
Speaker 7: Where does that sit with you? Because I was very confused?
Speaker 3: Okay, so was I Because one guy very glamorous but was wearing no T shirt, just a blazer and pants on or just a blazer. I was taken away by the six pack. And if I had his abs, I wouldn't have worn.
Speaker 7: A T shirt.
Speaker 5: It's pretty happy with his abs. You wouldn't get away.
Speaker 7: With many layers. I was wearing a jumper.
Speaker 8: What's happening down at the fans one, please? Because I've heard all the drivers are popping in and out.
Speaker 3: They are all day. There's a whole bunch of like food stuff, and there's that. There's a Formula one car here. We're going to have tickets. Actually, I think we've got some tickets if you want to go today, just like jig work and forget about it.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 3: It's one weekend a year, thirteen twenty four ten. I think we can give away some GA passes to today.
Speaker 7: Fun.
Speaker 5: How good?
Speaker 8: Well we might set you out there over the weekend.
Speaker 3: Absolutely well in your merch. You just got I bet you're Lauren. You've got Paddock, don't you. I bet knowing you you were like, be right up there.
Speaker 7: She's a g. Don't believe he's taking You're not going?
Speaker 5: Are you going on Sunday or Saturday?
Speaker 14: I am?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But I do you know how hard Paddick was to come by this year?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Very popular Paddick is do you know?
Speaker 7: Do I need to expatting club the Paddick?
Speaker 8: I imagine we're taking we're taking Jason tomorrow for his first ron David. We're having a team outing what could possibly go wrong?
Speaker 4: Like Liam Wawson, I'm not on the list though I'm a plus he is because I really did have to know.
Speaker 5: The feeling mate begging people to get him on the list.
Speaker 4: Any list, any list?
Speaker 7: What's the theme it's not Glamy's glamor those jackets, no shirt.
Speaker 4: Where she lets check it? Hey, Smallsy, have fun down there mate. We might check in tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Love it sound it sounds great.
Speaker 4: And just to confirm McLaren when you're getting.
Speaker 2: A tap absolutely right on my tramp stamp area.
Speaker 7: Yeah, lovely, thank you for being.
Speaker 4: We're going to hold him.
Speaker 8: That is it. We are out of here, just quickly. To anyone who wants to pop down and see Smallsy down at the F one Melbourne Fan Zone. It's down the rod Laverna John Cane Arena in the middle.
Speaker 5: Get down there, go check it out. And the where that's going to be great as well.
Speaker 8: So even if you don't have tickets to the Grand Prix, you can go down there all weekend and watch and join in the festivities.
Speaker 4: Have a great day everyone. Aaron Rich is in next.
Speaker 7: We've got to go shopping, Jess, I know me too. What do we we all go shopping together?
Speaker 8: We're not wearing matching outfits like you and Juan Lewis.
Speaker 7: No where are we going to go? Caliber.
Speaker 4: I'm a country road because I fit in the medium. There no other brand.
Speaker 8: It's good for the ego.
Speaker 4: It really is. Yeah, yeah, I have a great day. Yum will say tomorrow bye like you will.
Speaker 1: Be gonna be Jason Lauren, Jason Lauren.
Speaker 5: Wake up feeling good A number one hundred Jason Lauren
Speaker 7: Only go I'm on Socials