Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren start your morning the right way.
Speaker 3: This is Jason Lauren Noel one hundred.
Speaker 4: Well, good morning everybody and working Wednesday.
Speaker 5: Good morning, how are we all?
Speaker 3: We are excellent.
Speaker 5: Have you a beautiful afternoon? Yesterday Melbourne.
Speaker 4: I was in the pool doing laps.
Speaker 5: One bad day and we are back. Baby.
Speaker 3: How many strokes pearl lap in your pool?
Speaker 4: You're about half a stroke before you at the end. Tumble turn? Oh you hit the bottom.
Speaker 3: Have you done a tumble turn before?
Speaker 4: Yes, I've done a tumble turn.
Speaker 3: They're quite awkward, aren't they. Sometimes they spit you out sideways. Channeler athletics Yes, in Queensland.
Speaker 4: Yes, swimming athletics, swimming complex, big swimming complex of Brisbane. At least do the complex. Yeah yeah, like m Sack.
Speaker 6: But Brisbane have the Olympics soon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we better start building up twenty thirty two.
Speaker 3: Babe, there's announcement on their stadium next week.
Speaker 5: Tell you what I heard. The tennis might be coming to Melbourne. Yeah, we'll take the tennis.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why not in July. It's not the same as the December January tournament, is it.
Speaker 4: I feel like a little gap now, not gap footy started, but be cool to have a little you know.
Speaker 5: Probably got enough indoor courts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we need roofs on all the courts.
Speaker 5: We've got a few any way, two oh thirty.
Speaker 3: Two we need to start building.
Speaker 5: Oh that's miles away.
Speaker 3: I remember Eddy mcgui g.
Speaker 5: I just don't think he did. I think you've made that up he did.
Speaker 3: I want Yeah, he wants a roof on the gyep ow.
Speaker 5: Does you know how big it is?
Speaker 3: It's big, isn't it.
Speaker 5: I don't think you can just whack a roof on overseas though.
Speaker 3: Does he want a attractable roof as that's even you are?
Speaker 5: What's the stadium bigger than the MCG has a roof? He's in the MCG one of the biggest in the world.
Speaker 3: It's a Google job, jays No, no, no, MCG.
Speaker 5: Has the biggest capacity. Every time someone does a stadium show there they break the.
Speaker 4: Record for the biggest show stand by jazz. Can you just google biggest stadium in the world with the roof? Thank you? What about the sphere hold?
Speaker 3: What about the Millennium Dome in London? Millennium Dome?
Speaker 6: How many fit in there?
Speaker 3: The burna bell?
Speaker 5: How many fits in there eighty four, seven hundred, one hundred and two.
Speaker 4: Also, I mean you're building the roof these days. You haven't it retractable, aren't you?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: Obviously, how would do you have the fireworks when Katie Perry comes out?
Speaker 3: Exactly, we'll be hitting the roof.
Speaker 5: Can't be doing that, that's crazy speak, can't be doing.
Speaker 4: Are gos coming up on the show today?
Speaker 5: What is on the show?
Speaker 4: Well, if you missed him yesterday, the Opposition leader Peter Dutton is in the house. You're gonna hear that chat coming up in next twenty minutes.
Speaker 3: Was eye opening, it was I had a lot of people have a chat to me about this chat.
Speaker 4: So did I. What was the general vibe?
Speaker 3: Very mixed and I think it's a politics illustrative of the electric right now. Yeah, it's going to go right down to the wire.
Speaker 4: All right, we're going to hear that in the first twenty minutes. Also, we're talking Melbourne United after seven o'clock.
Speaker 6: Oh, you turned it out of it, don't you.
Speaker 4: Take it out tonight?
Speaker 3: Yeah? The basketball it's at John Cane Arena.
Speaker 5: So it's Melbourne United the illawarrahor in the ground final.
Speaker 3: It's been a weird series so far, but United lead at to to one and if they win tonight, they win the championship. Do they get rings like yeah, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 6: My god, they like t versions of the NBA.
Speaker 3: Ye're pretty cool. I think they get gold marks to do it cold.
Speaker 4: Revels clients.
Speaker 5: I remember a boy in the boy brought me a ring from clients once, as as I.
Speaker 3: Bought my girlfriend of ring from What do you say? I'd rather a Tiffany's Where's the blue box?
Speaker 4: What is this?
Speaker 5: That's exactly what I said?
Speaker 4: Lauren new scream Pandora to me?
Speaker 3: Ah arm, doesn't she?
Speaker 4: They're great because you just had a charm every year. That's ship.
Speaker 5: That's an easy gift.
Speaker 4: Birthdays and everything.
Speaker 3: See scream charms.
Speaker 4: Hey, let's get into it right across. But it is Jase, Lauren and Clint. You are listening to Noble one hundred. Good morning here on the air with Jase and Lauren. Clint here as well. We're doing it. Thanks so mates a shell already exeperesses top twenty two today. Did you forget? Did you forget? We have an outing?
Speaker 5: Did you forget we have an outing?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, but he's rattled. I remembered we had an outing. We do have an outing, by the way.
Speaker 6: We do have a team outing.
Speaker 3: But I'm rattled that you've both brought your costumes.
Speaker 5: They're just my traditional dress.
Speaker 3: Your outfits my favorite, and I've worn my outfit in So.
Speaker 5: We've got to go to a function after this that we have to speak at, and I've rolled in jeans and a T shirt. Actually, Jase, you look quite nice for you normally. And then we both bought in outfits to change into before we go, but Clints turned up in his tonal knit.
Speaker 3: I'm ready. I'm ready to go now. Which has thrown you both?
Speaker 5: He hasn't thrown me at all, because you often look very nice at work, because you sometimes run off to the news or you run off to things where I just don't trust myself to not spill my coffee on myself or something. Yes, so I will change.
Speaker 3: What's a question?
Speaker 4: You look nice. You look like the bloke in the Seed catalog like over this.
Speaker 5: It's just it does look a bit.
Speaker 3: So I've got as well. He's work we need to do.
Speaker 5: He's got there's one thing. Tongues got his paints tucked into his boot. Are they tucked in at the back as well. Give me spin.
Speaker 4: Anybody that tucks their panthers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, one's tucked in at the back of.
Speaker 3: One's not off with their feet.
Speaker 5: Say so he's got brown rms.
Speaker 3: What's the point of owning r ms if you can't show off the fact that there are ms?
Speaker 6: That's what they are rms because if you know, you know, you know.
Speaker 3: You know, you know, you know, you know.
Speaker 5: So he's got the he's got the camel trouser and the olive green knit T shirt.
Speaker 3: So you do look like I'm a working man.
Speaker 5: You look like No, you look like you haven't done a hard day's work in your life.
Speaker 4: Do they sell them as a package?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 3: Are they in a it's called a set, the stand away collection?
Speaker 5: You look great, but you do look like a look like a dad model in a ceo. Doesn't it like a hot dad.
Speaker 4: Rocking up at the park for the for the barbecue and kids part. I'm probably more scas man dad? Is that he said this morning? Before you wrapped? He's like, well, yes, at the coffee shop. You know I want the want the little tags out to the coffee shop. Knows there are rms.
Speaker 6: I remember when j Sport R. M.
Speaker 2: Williams.
Speaker 3: I know it was a big thing.
Speaker 5: You were like walking into restaurants putting your big toe in first to be like, notice my RMS.
Speaker 4: But if I put my boot up on this chair.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure if you've noticed. But I'm wearing I M. Williams. Could I get a bitter table?
Speaker 4: Place doesn't rain today? Because might have knock off our rioms today they might fas on.
Speaker 3: Is something that's even worse than like anxiety around what you're wearing is back seat drivers are in my case front seat drivers now just very quickly. Last night I stayed back at Channel nine because Tony Jones, my colleague and friend, asked me in that order if i'd give him a list lift to a pub in Richmond because it was on my way home.
Speaker 6: No, not if you finished before him.
Speaker 3: He was having a drink. So I'm like, yeah, no, I'll give you a list.
Speaker 6: So how long do you have to wait? What time could you have left without him?
Speaker 3: Let's say quarter to seven?
Speaker 6: Only fifteen minutes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it wasn't still how far was the pub? Well round the corner from my house so Richmond? I thought, yeah, why not?
Speaker 6: Did he ride his bike again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think he did. You are friends his bike? He's an electric bike anyway, gets in the car? Oh this car? Oh it's so low.
Speaker 6: Oh no, you can't be complaining when someone gives you a leave.
Speaker 4: I but imagine TJ trying to get out of the Mercedes hatchback.
Speaker 3: Ah, what's going on with the back of the seat. It's so hard?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: What do you have for the car? I feel like I'm at Albert Park at the Grand Prix. Oh his max for stab and driving. What do you have for the barrier on the left? Mate?
Speaker 6: How I would have said, are you get out? Get out and walk?
Speaker 3: But he can't. They're friends, we can't get out of the seat.
Speaker 5: That's did you say to him? Tony, you're a real painting?
Speaker 3: Was a paint in his back? Actually he was a love of support that was on.
Speaker 5: Support.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's real, old.
Speaker 4: Man, someone that's probably going to turn into TJ in about twenty years. What do you mean turn into up?
Speaker 5: Because we're all friends.
Speaker 4: I can see it would be quite a low car for him to get into.
Speaker 5: Well, he's supposed to be quite agile. He's the cyclist at the Network Network.
Speaker 6: There is nothing more annoying than a passenger.
Speaker 5: Paul doesn't too, does he?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: When I drive out because I drive out of our lane. Wavery morning. I know I know how to drive my car down the lane one saying down it's he's like on the left left, I'm like, get up, push it.
Speaker 4: Then Yeah, I said, they're binding my tongue because I'm like, Lou's going to hit the rooms.
Speaker 5: On the I hit the rooms on my car.
Speaker 4: She hit the rims. Yeah, maybe just back out from the guttery a bit. I know how to drive, I know, but I can hear.
Speaker 5: Part of the charm. No, anyway, you guys are so perfect, great drivers.
Speaker 4: Thank you perfect. Maggie Dent is in after eight o'clock this morning.
Speaker 5: I'm not overly familiar with Maggie Dent's work because it's it's very much a parenting.
Speaker 4: She's a parenting expert. She refers to herself as a bloke. As a bloke, Yeah, but she's she's very good with families who have young boys.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So she's going to school you.
Speaker 6: So she's sending you an invoice after the chat.
Speaker 4: I'm hoping just to send her the three kids just make it a trade to be honest, what the hell is that?
Speaker 5: Sorry, I'm watching the Today Show and the ugliest thing I've ever seen in my life has just popped up.
Speaker 3: It's New Zealand's Fish of the Year.
Speaker 5: Is that it's disgusting.
Speaker 3: Anything it looks like, it looks like anything, it's anything anything.
Speaker 4: It looks like an albino dolphin who's had a lipid teeth.
Speaker 3: Yeah with favor, Google anything New Zealand.
Speaker 5: Don't google anything.
Speaker 3: Anything New Zealand fish of the Year.
Speaker 5: Google anything, you.
Speaker 4: Know the biggest awards night. I went to New Zealand when I lived there. Pie the Year night fantastic. I thought it was a pissed I got the invite and I know who's going to the High the Year and everyone was like, oh every like just senter our durm back in the day.
Speaker 3: Would have went, really.
Speaker 6: Clark And that was very Queensland of you.
Speaker 5: She would have went, She would should have gone. She would she would have she would have went, She.
Speaker 4: Would have went.
Speaker 3: Can I say draw her attention very quickly? Two weeks?
Speaker 6: But I don't finish your sentence.
Speaker 3: With but it's hot cross bun season.
Speaker 5: I've already started, guys. I did it on the weekend, I went and bought the plane. I think it's traditional hot cross bunch.
Speaker 3: It should be fifty two weeks of the year. Well that's ra They shouldn't shelve them two weeks of the year. I think I just take a cross off.
Speaker 5: I think only one month leading up to Eastern we've gone a bit early.
Speaker 6: We broke the ice vovo.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, I need you haven't had the pink hot cross bun really threw me gathering.
Speaker 6: They need to go in the bit.
Speaker 3: Audi is celebrating with the arrival of the giant hot cross bun. It weighs almost as much as a soccer ball sockerball, five hundred and fifty grams and measures up to twenty centimeters in diameter.
Speaker 6: Well it's only one.
Speaker 3: It's a it's a gigantic.
Speaker 6: Is it like a aran chair hot cross bun?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it's like a you know what, it's like a poor part also hot cross butter part.
Speaker 4: Can I just ask lady in the photo that's holding is she wearing Aldi swimmers?
Speaker 3: She is cross because it's a hot cross bun collaboration with Budgie smuggler called Bungee smuggler.
Speaker 4: Oh, we've got to get you some lossy. You still look great in the Aldi one p.
Speaker 6: I thought you meant you're going to get me one of the buns.
Speaker 3: Coming up next.
Speaker 4: So we're talking hot family members.
Speaker 3: This is Nova. Hey, that was post Malone.
Speaker 4: You get the chance to go overseas and see him of Nova's Red Room.
Speaker 3: It's powered by Expedia.
Speaker 4: If you want to get on the standby list, all you got to do is go to the Nova player app and if you get on the air, if we bring you back like this Renee from Geelong, You're on the list. Oh amazing, Thank you so much, no worries. Congrats, Tim and Joel could be giving you a call and giving you some tickets.
Speaker 5: Great, good luck.
Speaker 4: This isn't an inside job.
Speaker 5: Is this your sister?
Speaker 4: It's not my urban.
Speaker 5: Good morning?
Speaker 9: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 4: Hello, you're on the list.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much, good luck.
Speaker 6: Do you know Jason's sister is also called Leticia.
Speaker 9: I have heard that it's such an uncommon name.
Speaker 4: What's your siblings names?
Speaker 10: I don't have any siblings.
Speaker 3: I'm an only.
Speaker 11: Child child name Michelle Raylan Laticia and then really Jason, Jason.
Speaker 5: Jon He's a real Jason, which is chasing Jason.
Speaker 4: My name iss to go, I get on the school bus and everyone to be impersonating your name.
Speaker 3: Can we talk about the white lotus I've got.
Speaker 5: I watched the first episode there it is.
Speaker 3: It's a new thing. So did they change the theme a little bit?
Speaker 5: Yea, yeah they did. So I watched the first episode. I was so enraged that you couldn't binge it that I didn't go back. But now when I've got some time, I'll sit down.
Speaker 3: And watch a bunch in an episode.
Speaker 5: Two seasons, it's an island trying to kill me is likes island with an edge?
Speaker 3: Yeah, different spot.
Speaker 5: One seasons in Sicily. This one is in Thailand. The other season is in Greece.
Speaker 3: Grace, Okay, it's cool. Well, an episode is aired which has taken quite a few people's breath away. No really, it evolves Patrick Schwartzger.
Speaker 5: He has some interesting scenes in the first episode. He has quite powerful See.
Speaker 3: He's a handsome fella.
Speaker 4: Is that arm skipped?
Speaker 3: Yeah Schwarzenegger Patrick. What's happened is in this episode? Now I don't want to give too much away, but basically he and his on screen brother were coming home from the full moon party, which.
Speaker 5: Can be quite you've.
Speaker 3: Been to one?
Speaker 5: Never, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 4: I've been to. I've taken on the skipping rope by skipping rope, and I've done the fire breathing.
Speaker 6: Honestly, it's a death trap.
Speaker 4: It really is.
Speaker 3: I did. Yeah, I had some fun.
Speaker 4: Anyway, So there's a little stand away running around.
Speaker 3: Well that's what I'm worry Let's just say luck of the Irish.
Speaker 5: Throw it down Patrick's day yesterday would have been a good day to meet your baby Clinton.
Speaker 4: Let's do that as like an on air arc. We're going to find mini stand away.
Speaker 3: So after dancing in the streets during the full moon party, Patrick and his on screen brother toddle off home with a couple of sisters.
Speaker 5: Right now, it happened to you?
Speaker 3: Is this right?
Speaker 4: I hope I've got this right.
Speaker 5: Is that what happened to you?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: They start a Irish producer. That's not your son, is it?
Speaker 6: Look at it looks like Billy Madison.
Speaker 4: Good morning to your dad.
Speaker 6: Stop guys, I don't like this conversation.
Speaker 3: Good morning daddy, daddy. Yes, it's just dad to you.
Speaker 5: Okay. Anyway, the two brothers go and pick up two sisters. I know you're saying you don't want to give too much away, but it actually sounds like giving a lot.
Speaker 3: Do you want to give more away? The girls urge the brothers to kiss, and the brothers do it because they want a little bit of action. And it's enraged.
Speaker 5: People because because the brothers brothers shouldn't be brothers brothers. Although you know what, people wouldn't be outrage if a sister's kissing.
Speaker 3: No, they wouldn't be.
Speaker 5: Now we're talking, Jason, what is it with now?
Speaker 3: Just quickly now Perry and watch NANDOS has watched this episode? Perry, what were your thoughts? I thought it was pretty tame, to be honest, like it was in the context of it, it was it was. It was fine.
Speaker 4: A lot of siblings the show.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't approve it in real life, but for TV it's fine.
Speaker 4: There's a guy said a lot of siblings past.
Speaker 3: I thought it was pretty Perry.
Speaker 5: It was pretty tame. I don't know. You can't be passing your brother.
Speaker 4: No, can I ask your controversial question?
Speaker 3: Go for it?
Speaker 6: I haven't no, have I kissed my brother?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no no, and not just your immediate family, but like you know, Paul's as well. Let think family tree, think family tree, broad family.
Speaker 3: Do you guys have a hot family member? Oh, it sounds like you do.
Speaker 5: No, I've got a gorgeous little cousin, Maya. She's beautiful.
Speaker 3: Can you give us a lot?
Speaker 5: Maya?
Speaker 6: You know Maya, My little cousin, Maya, she's stunning.
Speaker 4: Do you mean like like you go, I can appreciate that is a good.
Speaker 6: Looking of the opposite sex.
Speaker 4: You had a good looking family maner, no offense to.
Speaker 5: All the boys in my family, but absolutely not hot cousins.
Speaker 4: You're sitting on sitting like you know what I mean? What thirteen twenty fourteen, Yeah.
Speaker 3: MEAs Yes, she had, do you Jason?
Speaker 4: No, the Hawks were a pretty rough crowd.
Speaker 5: About the in laws. Louse family. No, you can't say you got hot in laws. That's even weirder.
Speaker 4: I was like, it's more acceptable than the spicy little Portuguese sister in law.
Speaker 5: I bet her. She's gorgeous. Yeah, she's hot.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number? Do you have a hot family member?
Speaker 6: Kissing cousins?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, you haven't done anything with them. Yeah, calm down, just you know, you can appreciate.
Speaker 3: Let's you remember that these White Lotus kids are on screen brothers. They're not brother brothers.
Speaker 4: Oh great, we can sleep brother's brother.
Speaker 3: Or what's up brother?
Speaker 5: Oh you didn't know that one either. No, I don't have I'm not attracted to any members.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty No in return, I got two hundred dollars Crispy Kream bouchers.
Speaker 5: I think even if your brother's the best looking person on planet Earth, you find them repulsive.
Speaker 4: Don't you. Oh, your brother's a good looking.
Speaker 5: Rooster mine, No it's not.
Speaker 3: Yeah rooster, isn't he no good looking? Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, he's oh sharp? You see him in that nice jetard, good jaw line.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would not been there.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four number, do you have a hot family member? We're talking to hot family members.
Speaker 3: It's all off the back of White Lotus, which the latest episode features Patrick Schwatz and and Agger. I don't say that. Probably do a Schwartz and Nagger. And he's on screen brother having a and I've just looked at it. It's a passionate kiss.
Speaker 4: All right, let's go to the phone. Thirteen twenty four to ten did join us on the air. The question is do you have a hot family member, Simon?
Speaker 3: Good morning crew, are we Who is it?
Speaker 4: Simon?
Speaker 8: Well, you guys may know a young lady by the name of el McPherson.
Speaker 5: Oh, yeah, is your cousin.
Speaker 8: She's my fifth cousin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, she's my fifth cousin.
Speaker 5: To you could almost be kissing cousins if you're that remo.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, ye, no, I'm good.
Speaker 8: The fact that she's family just kills.
Speaker 5: It to true. No, that's that's differently.
Speaker 3: I'm still you can still put a place for Simon.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're allowed to say my cousin's hot when your cousins are on the person.
Speaker 4: I used to trade off Jennifer Hawkins because same last night your sister, and.
Speaker 6: Everyone knew she was my sister. Different jas different.
Speaker 4: So your parents adopt you after Jennifer came on.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you definitely don't look like brother and sister.
Speaker 3: Maybe third cost miss universe.
Speaker 4: Holly, this is much. I love this, Holy, I do.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 10: I don't think he's hot, but my friends do because three of them are slept with my brother.
Speaker 5: Sorry, three of their friends have slept with her brother.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's awkward, probably a.
Speaker 5: Bit of a rooster, though, Holly, my friends are all.
Speaker 12: Banned from my like a male version of me.
Speaker 5: So I mean, are you gorgeous?
Speaker 12: I don't think so, but my friends.
Speaker 3: Make Can you describe your brother? What does he look like?
Speaker 12: Oh god, I don't know. Tall, skinny, he's got a big nose.
Speaker 10: I have a big nose too. I don't know why people.
Speaker 5: They That's that's sisterly love right there.
Speaker 4: So you do you firmly believe none of your friends ever hooked up with your brother?
Speaker 5: Bow me. Yeah, I don't think they did. His mates, on the other hand, but none of them are allowed to hook up with the other. But he's friends, yeah, once or twice?
Speaker 4: Does he know?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it cause huge family walk. Yeah yeah yeah yeah. Of course I've rubbed it right in his face. He did it in reverse, he would have been kicked out of the family.
Speaker 4: Let's go to Rebecca from Doncaster Morning.
Speaker 3: Beck.
Speaker 4: We're talking hot family members.
Speaker 12: Hey, how are you good?
Speaker 6: Have you got a hot family member?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 5: His name's Toby, Toby Minor who works in the mind.
Speaker 4: What do you like about him?
Speaker 8: He's just hot with him?
Speaker 4: Okay, we buried the leader. Oh god, sorry.
Speaker 8: And my sister slept with the brother.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, are they direct cousin? Hot? Are they first cousins?
Speaker 5: We have a bit to unpack, Yes, the first cousins.
Speaker 4: Hang on, hang on, you've slept with your hot cousin yep, and his brother.
Speaker 6: Slept with your sister yep. Okay, how you can be doing that?
Speaker 4: That was Christmas afterwards.
Speaker 8: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 5: And we still get together at family occasions and reunions.
Speaker 3: When you say get together, what do you what do you mean? Do you meet in great.
Speaker 8: Or yeah, we just have a family reunion.
Speaker 10: We have a laugh about it, and that's it.
Speaker 4: Everyone knows.
Speaker 3: Was it once soft or have you gone back again once off? What was the setting?
Speaker 4: How did that happen? Did you guys meet when you were out and not realize that your cousin was at Easter? And the event was streng.
Speaker 12: We went to a family function it was his family's parents aniversary, and then we went to a funeral a week later, and then it just happened.
Speaker 5: At the funeral.
Speaker 3: And what do you.
Speaker 5: Funeral?
Speaker 3: What do your parents think about this?
Speaker 8: My mother doesn't know my dad's passway?
Speaker 3: Wow, what do you think?
Speaker 8: Is this?
Speaker 5: What's happening?
Speaker 4: Have you and your sister thought about swapping?
Speaker 3: Oh, that's disgusting discussing, Sorry, discussed, that's got a bral coupas yeer right.
Speaker 4: Well, good morning everybody, and welcome to your Wednesday.
Speaker 5: Good morning Melbourne. It's going to be a beautiful day today, thirty two degrees.
Speaker 4: Thanks to Keno Go, we've got the three minute thrill. How this works? You can experience a thrill of the weight with a forty million dollar jackpot from Keno Go every three minutes. How Good's that?
Speaker 3: Fantastic?
Speaker 4: When I recently went to a the Juicy with Felix to see my sisters, sisters had him on the Keynot the surf Clubino, such a such as surf club. It is little steak bit a kino. All right, all you have to do is registery then overplayer app. If we read out your name, you have three minutes pretty much one song to call us back. If you do, you win a thousand dollars. Today we are looking from the post code at three oh.
Speaker 5: Five six, three oh five six wants Brunswick, Brunswick. I was going to say, I thank Troy. I knew it was north Side.
Speaker 4: We're looking for grunt grunt grant or grant grunt in.
Speaker 6: Brands fro Brunswick. I reckon he's a grant.
Speaker 4: Okay, grant from Brunswick. Thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 3: He's Brunswick. He's a grant do you think yeah, grant grant.
Speaker 6: We'll find out when he calls back. Grant or grant from Brunswick.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Melbourne, fourteen past seven, as we do, thanks to Shell already Express it's.
Speaker 3: Quite country it is.
Speaker 4: You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here as well. And look, guys, we're doing the Keno Go three minute through. You can experience the thrill of the weight with a forty million dollar Jackpop from Keno Go every three minutes. We were looking for grant or grant.
Speaker 6: Grant from bron Brunswick and he didn't call. What does that mean?
Speaker 4: It means we Jackpop Baby tomorrow two thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Hey guy, if you've registered, make sure you're listening tomorrow and if you haven't registered yet, i'd go.
Speaker 4: Let's talk basketball and of course Melbourne United.
Speaker 3: Chris Golding joins us from Melbourne United. They've got a huge match tonight against the Illawarra Hawks. CG forty three. How are we going?
Speaker 8: Good morning, Hey guys. I'm gone really well, looking forward to it.
Speaker 4: Mate. I don't want to jinx this, but United are looking very good. Dare I say we have this in the back?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, look, I wouldn't. I wouldn't go that far. Ilawara the Hawks, they've been on top of the ladder all year. They picked this at the post last time we played in Melbourne, so we'll be hoping for another sell our crowd. The crowd was absolutely rocking last time and hopefully we can change the result this time and celebrate.
Speaker 4: A championship that was weird actually because yeah, Illawarra won here, but you guys won on their home turf, where normally it's the other way around.
Speaker 3: They want twice this series on their turf.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we put well, everyone puts so much emphasis on home court advantage, but in the Grand finals the last two years it's been six straight away wins, so that's something that we are very much ready to change. Of course, we were on the the bad end of a few of those last year, so we're ready for ten thousand plus in John Cana readers, and to help.
Speaker 5: Celebrate with us, I was going to say, Chris, what about how big the NBL is at the moment. I remember in the nineties, I used to go and watch your Tiger. It was huge. Would go to our family, all my friends would go. I feel like went through a bit of a lull, and now you're back. NBL is massive, it's sold out crowds. Are you guys loving it?
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's a really great time for the NBL and basketball. There's been a massive boom in our country and worldwide with basketball, and the people at NBL HQ have done a great job of riding that wave and putting out a product that is really enticing to families and kids with such a family friendly product. So yeah, we love being able to go at our home court sold out and just feel the energy from our fans, old, young, everything. It's it's a great time to be playing basketball.
Speaker 3: I got one issue, Chris, because you're always court side in the court.
Speaker 4: I'm a few raced back, Chris, I'm not stand away in the celebrity.
Speaker 8: Yes, standards is like Jack Nicholson.
Speaker 5: Standards is in the bar near a bar.
Speaker 4: Chris is one thing that sort of just gets to me and I wonder how you deal with it. When you're on the court, how do you feel about the clapper?
Speaker 3: Plapper?
Speaker 8: Well, at the moment, my my ten month old son gets one in each hand about six am in the morning, So mixed reviews on the clapper where the oppositions at the free throw line. We absolutely love it. But you know, another great initiative by the club. You know, lots of stuff for the kids to get involved in, and the clapper is one of them.
Speaker 5: Hy Chris. Now Jason is saying, oh, wearing for it. We're g He thinks he's a number one fan, right, But what I've.
Speaker 8: Seen him at Southeast Melbourne tickets up and.
Speaker 5: What do you have for supporters like jas who leave with fifteen minutes to go to be? He does it all the time. The other night he went and I said, how amazing was the end? And he said, oh no, I left.
Speaker 3: To be.
Speaker 5: To say to pathetic supporters like Jase, I've.
Speaker 8: Got nothing for him. But I think I think tonight you're going to want to stay to the end. So hopefully it's going to be a big party. We know there's a lot of work to do before then, a really formidable team we're coming up against, but the chance to win a championship on your home for is something really special and something we want to grab.
Speaker 3: Hey, Jase, do you want to tell Chris about your coaching exports because you're a basketball coach, Jason, you coached the Raptors Pythons.
Speaker 4: Up, Chris, I coached under eights. I retired after we got the Grand Final. In fact, actually, Felix my Son gets coached by your CFO Vince. I'm not sure Vince wants to retire next season and you want to take up the whistle, Chris, But yeah, I am a retired I'm a retired coach.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we'll see how tonight goes and if I need to look into.
Speaker 3: That, I'm planning of retirement. Sorry, let's just yeah.
Speaker 5: Chase also was that the goalscorer once and he got formal complaints from the other team because he wasn't adding it up.
Speaker 3: Probably, Hey CJ. We love watching on the court. I love seeing all the kids with the CG forty three singlets on. We wish you all the very best against Delaware tonight. Bring it home for Melbourne Son.
Speaker 8: Good luck, appreciate you guys, great.
Speaker 4: To chat, Try to do a good date.
Speaker 5: What have you're done? Because there's nothing worse when you actually do try and help someone.
Speaker 3: Thank you and a backfights.
Speaker 4: So this was at the kids basketball the other week the Raptors. My mates scalpers. We were scalpers, but it wasn't politically correct, so we into the vampires.
Speaker 3: Vampires.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, my mate Sleepy Sadesh. The guy alls asleep standing up.
Speaker 5: He gets a lot of air times.
Speaker 4: Catching up with him lately.
Speaker 3: That's why.
Speaker 4: So he's not getting airtime after this though. Let me tell you so he mentioned he was having to sleep at the basket. No, no, he mentioned he was going to take the family to come buy a world. Oh yeah, after the basketball.
Speaker 6: What day of the week?
Speaker 4: So this was training and he said he was going to do it.
Speaker 5: On the Saturday, right the weekend job.
Speaker 4: I didn't say anything, but I thought, we love gon By. Well we did the show there last week exactly, We've got good context.
Speaker 6: Did he say because he wanted free tickets?
Speaker 4: Absolutely not.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: I even asked what are you doing for the weekend.
Speaker 6: So he was just like, I'm going to gun By.
Speaker 4: So pulled a few strings and when I.
Speaker 5: Rocked up, so he did get tickets.
Speaker 4: When I rocked up basketball on the Saturday. I walked over and went, your family passed to go.
Speaker 3: That's nice.
Speaker 5: When you had the conversation because she's wake up, wake up, so everybody's wiggling.
Speaker 4: And he's lovely. He was like, thanks so much, mate, that's really nice. I got a phone call half an hour later when he got home and he says, my wife's already purchased the tickets online.
Speaker 6: Oh, give them to another family.
Speaker 3: Can't the wife get a refund?
Speaker 4: No, it couldn't get a refund. And he goes, look the past you've given me is valid for like six months. He gives it another Well, he said, you know how the school at the moment are doing this charity drive because they're up everyone at the moment. Can you provide anything for the auction?
Speaker 6: We're trying to r give them some Jason Lauren water bottles.
Speaker 8: Was it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll give them something and sidesh goes, I might just throw it in that, and I said, yeah, go for it, mate, throw it in that. So then I go to school pick up yesterday, No get the head of the p and c oh is that the parents club? The parents pretty much?
Speaker 6: The parents and culture? Is that like eight h half of.
Speaker 4: School yes, pretty much. Jace, we haven't heard from you with what you cande for the school get wait for it to just sdesh. Yesterday gave us a family past to come by. Will I think we'll get good money for it. Is there anything you can get from the radio.
Speaker 5: No, no, no no no no no no no no no no no. You throw under the bus and say no no, that was from me.
Speaker 4: I didn't want to get into ad your dog.
Speaker 5: Put your hand up and say do you need to say that's from Jason? You need to donate something else? Actually on behalf of the Jason, we would like to donate Jace's time to take the kids to gum By.
Speaker 3: Absolutely not.
Speaker 5: We'll get another family pass and Jason will take your kids for the afternoon function. Again, it's the it's the schools.
Speaker 3: The charity charity drive. You should host it. Actually you could host it, yes, and your time. You're going to donate your time?
Speaker 6: Or you could throw a pool party at your house?
Speaker 3: Come up, yes, your chance.
Speaker 5: I don't know what you're talking about. Things backfiring. Remember when the Simpsons had everyone in the street over because they were rich enough.
Speaker 6: To have a pool hot day? The whole school can go to Jason.
Speaker 3: It's thirty two degrees today and.
Speaker 5: He's got the slushy machine today, doesn't Why don't you do a slushy store and the money from the slushy store will go to the.
Speaker 4: School fundraise because the church needs the money they do.
Speaker 3: It's right on.
Speaker 6: Are you're going on that father and son camping trip?
Speaker 4: Well, we are out of time. Have you seen the mascot for the new Tazzy AFL team.
Speaker 3: I'm it's Devil.
Speaker 6: Is it a Tasmanian?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like the full mascot outfit that they're going to wear.
Speaker 6: It's the Warner Brothers Tasmania.
Speaker 4: It's like Warner Brothers with an edge. Looks looks me?
Speaker 3: Does it?
Speaker 5: It looks pretty Goodazzy Devil's a savvy and they get Lockjawn. I made a baby Tasmanian Devil and I got to hold it and it bit my finger and it would not like.
Speaker 4: It would not beat your finger.
Speaker 2: So the.
Speaker 5: Finger Charlie that.
Speaker 6: Remember that Charlie.
Speaker 5: Bit my finger? Gen zt she was probably Charlie's age, remember gen Z Do you remember Charlie bit my finger out?
Speaker 4: Charlie?
Speaker 3: No, okay, I thought they were facing extinction the old devil they are.
Speaker 6: I was at a conservation place.
Speaker 4: Distinction.
Speaker 5: It was up in New South Wales somewhere, and it was like territory that most resembles the terrain in Tasmania.
Speaker 3: Right because the tiger Tasmanian tigers.
Speaker 5: That's rip that's gone, gone, gone gone.
Speaker 3: You know what I love? I love a black cat signing?
Speaker 5: Don't I saw one yesterday? It ran in from four times like a like a pussy cat neighborhood, isn't it bad luck?
Speaker 4: I still haven't seen any foxes around Melbourne.
Speaker 3: I see them all the time. Have you seen a black cat? No?
Speaker 5: Like a panther?
Speaker 3: Like a panther?
Speaker 6: Someone's with a lot yesterday, guys.
Speaker 3: I love those people that are like here, look at the vision.
Speaker 6: The lotless monster.
Speaker 4: Would I clearly know the difference between a fox and a dog?
Speaker 6: Yeah, because you think it was a big cat.
Speaker 5: I reckon they're more cat like.
Speaker 3: Have you seen the video you probably haven't of the couple that hand raised a fox. They rescued a fox.
Speaker 4: Who is.
Speaker 3: A fox, and they hand raised it and then the fox is just frolicking around in the and then they released it in the wild.
Speaker 5: Foxes are quite nice brought all.
Speaker 3: The other Foxes back to say, thank you. Shut up, I'm going to get it in the ad break.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna watch.
Speaker 4: We've got an ad coming up.
Speaker 5: What are we doing?
Speaker 4: Let's play ad so we can watch the Fox.
Speaker 3: So beautiful to bring it teardle glass eye.
Speaker 5: Now, don't go and listen to the Fox. I stay with us. It sounds like a commercial for.
Speaker 4: Our friends, the experts with you.
Speaker 8: Send Lauren your vessel specialists who specialize in very special things.
Speaker 2: Hi, I'm Adam from Safe Will and I am a will expert.
Speaker 13: Let's hear from the expert.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the show.
Speaker 13: Hey, guys, go to be here.
Speaker 5: Good morning. Okay, we're talking wills. Now, this can be a bit of a taboo topic. It's something people don't like talking about because it seems scary.
Speaker 3: It's a bit delicate.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a funny thing. Like I know when I talk to my parents about this. My mum has said to me before. Every time my mum goes on holidays, she calls me before she goes away and she says, now you know where I've got the will?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 5: And I'm like, I don't want to talk about it. Yes, I don't want to talk about it, but it's important that we all talk about it and look into it, isn't it, Adam?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: It's one of those things where the last time where you want a surprise is when the will is actually surfaced. And so the more that you can talk about it, the better that it is for everyone.
Speaker 4: Because Lu and I have been discussing it lightly because this is terrible. We've got three kids, we don't have a will.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you need to get a will, mate, Yeah, your own multiple properties.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine dividing up that empire?
Speaker 4: I know gets the boats.
Speaker 6: For joke, gets the ninja slushy mates.
Speaker 4: Tiny?
Speaker 6: In all seriousness, though, Adam, who should.
Speaker 2: Have a will? In reality, everyone should have a will. It is particularly important for parents, people with kids, people with big ass at whole things.
Speaker 3: So how old do you actually have to be to do a will?
Speaker 13: Really, it's as soon as you become an adult, right.
Speaker 5: Wow, exactly, But you say it's very important when you've got kids.
Speaker 6: You don't put your kids in the will.
Speaker 4: Like who's going to get them?
Speaker 3: Yeahs?
Speaker 13: Who looks after them?
Speaker 5: So that isn't that is part of a will?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, Because you're jokes aside, you.
Speaker 5: Might grow up, Jason.
Speaker 4: I know, Lou and I was saying this because at the moment, I honestly don't know who the family would think we want them to go to.
Speaker 5: But does that sometimes end in I can imagine huge family adults?
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, which is why it's much better to make the decisions up front and not haven't made when you know that's wild.
Speaker 6: I always thought it was just financial and physical assets.
Speaker 4: So almost to scare people into doing this, Let's use my situation. If lu and I died tomorrow and we hadn't done a will, where do.
Speaker 3: The kids go?
Speaker 13: The court would need to decide who would be most appropriate.
Speaker 5: Someone that's never met you doesn't know exactly.
Speaker 3: So straw Pole, you haven't got a will? Just yep, Lauren, obviously Adam's got a will. I do, yes, And I've got one as well.
Speaker 2: Do you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've got one. Who gets your drink cards? I think they're golden tickets they are now. I got one before I went overseas to live overseas. I've got like a medical power attorney done and a will done?
Speaker 4: And is that all?
Speaker 8: Just?
Speaker 3: You just made a kind of siphon all my assets to mom and dad.
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Right, But how often if you do have a will, should you update it?
Speaker 5: Because if you did that when you moved into seas, since then you've purchased a house, like your circumstances have changed.
Speaker 13: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: So anytime that there are major circumstances changes, marriage, divorce, kids, if you acquire major assets, is a good time to do it?
Speaker 5: And how much do you put in your will? Like obviously children are a big one assets, but do people get down to the nitty gritty like who gets the car, who gets the individual pieces of jewelry or family heirlooms.
Speaker 6: Seriously, though, you've.
Speaker 2: Got some people who want to do the quick and dirty will, which is just you know, where does my stuff go, who looks after the kids, who's my executive? And then some people want to really take their time get super detailed and specific about individual assets, notes, funeral requests, a bit of everything, and does it.
Speaker 6: Cost more depending on how much stuff you want to have in it?
Speaker 13: None at all.
Speaker 2: So we're on a platform called Safe Will, which is now the leading will writing platform in the country. Will about one in three wills in the country, and it can take as little as fifteen minutes, which is just you know the basics of what you want to do, so do it.
Speaker 5: You don't have to go in and sit down in front of someone and itemize everything.
Speaker 13: None at all.
Speaker 3: I'm doing this, are you really? I'm doing it?
Speaker 4: To do it?
Speaker 5: Don't do it after a couple of ve or I'm going to get I.
Speaker 3: Don't want.
Speaker 5: Definitely, But this is the thing, right you say you're going to do it after a couple of venos. But you hear these fights right with people Will saying, oh, he wasn't.
Speaker 6: In clear mind when he did that.
Speaker 5: That's real stuff that causes drama in Wills.
Speaker 2: Right, stuff can't happen. It's probably a little bit over dramatized. You say more about it in Hollywood than life. But you know, if we were looking at doing it over a couple of venos, that's probably okay.
Speaker 3: Right right now, if I.
Speaker 5: Get stuck with these kids, I can't say play the tapes. He said he had a few ones. He didn't mean it.
Speaker 13: No, we'll talk after, we'll figure out damn it.
Speaker 4: It's going to be a long it's been a long play gag and I'll have to be dead. I won't be able to see it. But God will be great.
Speaker 5: I've seen a friendo through this whose parents passed away and didn't leave anything to one bunch of the kids, and you would think that's it, that's what dad wanted. But instead they can challenge it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. The point of a will, well, it will is the starting point. So it's better to have something in place. If you want to challenge it, you have to prove that either you were entitled to it, the person wasn't a sound mind, whatever ground you're can testing it on. But if there is no contest the will, the will should stand.
Speaker 3: So is there an actual will reading? Do they go the Last Will and Testament of Clint Lucas Stanaway? Like the Mercedes A thirty five that goes to Jace. You've always wanted a sports car. I'm not going to fit in that, Larreen the big ear you do you actually do that?
Speaker 2: No, it's not often that traumatic. Often what happens is someone will find the will, go through it as a family and you know, figure out how they're going to divide the stuff.
Speaker 13: That it would be great if it was that traumatic.
Speaker 5: What some of the strangest stuff you see because you hear people who die and they leave hundreds of millions to the Lost Dogs Home or to random things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've seen a lot, so we've written hundreds of thousands of wills. We had one user leave twenty five grand to their cat to make sure that the cat mantained the high quality of.
Speaker 4: Living which was.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 2: We saw one one bloke leave ten grand to his friends for flights to Vegas and another ten grand specifically to put.
Speaker 13: On black Never we never heard how that ended up. It was super interested.
Speaker 4: That's awesome.
Speaker 2: My favorite one was someone requested that they that their ashes get put into a firework so that they could go out with a bang and side.
Speaker 6: Put that stuff in a will.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, you can specify funeral wishes gifts.
Speaker 4: Wow, I can really screw you over and leave some specific things that you to do on the show what they've orders.
Speaker 5: No, that's not appropriate.
Speaker 4: So if we're like, I don't know out at dinner, okay, go with me here right, and something happens to me, I'm now bleeding at the table. I look like I'm about to die. Can I scribble down on the napkin?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and sign it and sign it.
Speaker 4: That's a wheel asking the expert. Come on, would that?
Speaker 2: Because the look without giving legal advice, if you can prove that you're in sound mind as you're doing it, then perhaps yeah. Well if it gets properly executed and witnessed at the table, then we might.
Speaker 3: Be your witness. Ja can you so? Okay? So, in terms of a checklist, what do people need to complete a will?
Speaker 13: Great question? So the basics.
Speaker 2: If you've got kids, who are going to look after your kids?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 2: Who will act as executor of your estate? So that's the person who steps in to do all of the work to administer your estate once you pass away. And the last thing that you want to consider is how your state will get divided. Beyond that, if you've got pets and you want to leave ped instructions, if you've got funeral wishes, if you've got specific gifts, you can go down that level of detail.
Speaker 6: And then what do you need to do it on safe?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 5: Do you need your passport? Do you need your driver's license, you need your birth certificate?
Speaker 13: Nothing? Just a computer?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 3: All right, that's me tonight you should do it as well? Or do it tonight?
Speaker 5: How much does it cost?
Speaker 2: So it costs one hundred and sixty dollars for sing as in tw one hundred and forty dollars for couples. It's actually free for the rest of March special we'll run out that we're running quick at the moment. We do a lot of work with charities, so we help them to get gifts and wills, which makes up twenty five percent of total national fundraising. We run this promotion once a year and so Jason now to time.
Speaker 4: Okay, gidding up to the end of March, and we just go to safewill dot com dot a.
Speaker 3: You safe doctor, very charitable person. Who are you going to lead Jason Hawkins Foundation.
Speaker 5: If you're married or engaged, or you have a defect, can I have a separate like can you have a separate will to your partner or does it need to be done together?
Speaker 13: No, it's encouraged that you have separate wills.
Speaker 3: Just asking for.
Speaker 5: No, there would be a lot of people that would want to do Yeah.
Speaker 4: That's why you're asking. It's for them. I Adam, thanks for company mate. We appreciate it.
Speaker 13: Thanks guys, great to chating.
Speaker 4: Well, good morning Melbourne, and good morning to Mellie, and thank you for the fine week you do it the G.
Speaker 12: Sorry you say that again.
Speaker 4: I said thank you for all the fine work you do at the MCG. She works in Food and BEV goes.
Speaker 3: Oh now an angel, I love it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the MCG. What an amazing place.
Speaker 8: Do you?
Speaker 3: Who do you barrack for.
Speaker 10: Supporter?
Speaker 3: Let the good times roll?
Speaker 4: Eh, we've got the wizard on off Friday. Hey, I believe you want to go the five hundred dollars question this morning?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I'll try it.
Speaker 5: All right, good Lork. Here's how it works. You're going to hear a question. You'll hear a three two one countdown. Mallie, you have to answer before the buzzer. If you don't know, have a guess because you might just get it right. And the casual be yours exactly.
Speaker 4: Question m fourth quarter? Do you guys get to close down Food and Bev and just go and watch the end of the game.
Speaker 12: Yes, ten minutes in.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's cool.
Speaker 5: If you want your hot chips, don't try and get them fifteen minutes into the last quarter.
Speaker 12: That's right.
Speaker 4: You know the NRAL in Brisbane they shut the bar at halftime, do they?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the best bit.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, The end of halftime and the second half of the footy starts. Bar close full strength or mid strength, they'd be middiest.
Speaker 5: Why do they close the bar?
Speaker 4: NRL crowd in Brisbane?
Speaker 3: Oh, they get a bit unruly, Yeah do they?
Speaker 6: You're only allowed to drink in the first half.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, well you stack up at hard time.
Speaker 6: I mean that must they must lose so much money.
Speaker 4: Well, people stack up.
Speaker 3: You know those little trays. Those trays are a full. They are full. Yeah, and you can carry two trays as well.
Speaker 5: Queenslunders. It's too hot maybe and they need to stay hydrated.
Speaker 3: The speaking for a Franklin.
Speaker 4: All right, Mellie, here comes your question for five hundred dollars. Remember make sure you answer within that three seconds. Here we go.
Speaker 3: Which country was formerly known as Sam.
Speaker 5: Three two one India? My guess was Vietnam?
Speaker 4: No, it was Thailand Island.
Speaker 3: Thailand. Me.
Speaker 5: No, I haven't.
Speaker 3: One thing You'll notice there is that a lot of the hotels and eateries are all sort of named Siam. Oh something. There's a lot around Melbourne that. Yeah, well look Siam Takeaway, Hampton Street, Siam Massage.
Speaker 5: I love typhood yum it's I love Thailand.
Speaker 4: So we must go.
Speaker 3: We should go.
Speaker 6: I like typhood, Clint likes time massages.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah I do. Well.
Speaker 4: Good morning everybody.
Speaker 3: Hey this time tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Another five thousand dollars up for grabs thanks to Jurassic Unearthed. The dinosaurs are coming. Prepared to be amazed as a lifelike dinosaurs stomp raw and move right before your rise Jurassic Unearthed. That's happening from March twenty eight to April twenty seven at Colfield race Course. Lauren's blown up about the the tazzy mascot.
Speaker 3: I I just caught it half a glimpse on the Today Show.
Speaker 5: It looks like a sewer rat. This is for the new AFL team in Tasmania.
Speaker 3: It looks quite Excid's going to want to get there. Photo.
Speaker 5: It looks like it's made out of recycled garbage bags. It's got little knock knees.
Speaker 4: Look at it'sh It does look a little paper mash. I'm sorry, it's not going to go well in the wet.
Speaker 6: That's the ugliest thing I've ever seen in my last Jase.
Speaker 3: You were pretty happy with it. You said it looked fearsome. Yeah, I lied. Yeah, Tasmanians do it differently. They really do. They really do. It does look a bit ratty, Hey.
Speaker 4: Guys, can we talk? Is it Butcher and Sonny?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Butcher and Sunny.
Speaker 12: Home?
Speaker 3: They're coming on most homes. So they're seventeen.
Speaker 5: So is it spelled sun I?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Sunny.
Speaker 4: So this is the two astronauts that originally we're going to the space station for how long?
Speaker 3: They were going for a week and they've been there nine months and they missed a whole heap of things like Christmas the rest. Anywayventeen hours ago they bordered their rocket ship. Is a capsule?
Speaker 6: Is elon bringing them back?
Speaker 3: Is it long? I?
Speaker 6: Are you just saying yes?
Speaker 3: But you don't sink?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: Starlink's the internet?
Speaker 4: Is it? Yeah?
Speaker 3: SpaceX space X.
Speaker 5: They haven't had anything.
Speaker 3: You did you to splash down shortly, they've been Sunny slash. Suni's hair is huge.
Speaker 6: So nine months of zero gravity.
Speaker 4: They'll fall out of that little capsule being born again, yes, so hoping safe touchdown for those guys.
Speaker 6: Can we watch it live?
Speaker 5: Is this like motion?
Speaker 3: We can commentate it? I'm doing the show. Is it sort of propel back towards Earth? How does it all?
Speaker 5: Well, I watched that movie with Sandra Bullock Lands in the Lake.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how do they get it? So they're landing water?
Speaker 5: Do they always land in water just on the dirt and then they just floats until they Yeah, they're opening a new careed tennis balls.
Speaker 3: Well sort of that that the Coastguard come and fish them out or the NASA boats.
Speaker 6: That is amazing.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what. That's what I love about you being a journalist. You are, Clint, You're a detail guy.
Speaker 6: The coast guardal.
Speaker 4: Watch the boats even played in Melbourne again last night and coming up after this loss.
Speaker 5: Oh, there's a bit of a debate in my house about a new family member. Hello right now, though, this is something that I think Clint will empathize with me on. Maybe not you jas because you are a cold blooded reptile lover.
Speaker 4: No not, I'm a dog man.
Speaker 6: No, you're not your reptile. When did When was the last time he had a dog?
Speaker 4: We borrowed a friend's dog for a week during lockdown?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, how did that go?
Speaker 4: Had it end?
Speaker 6: I did dog share? I let people take my dogs for walks that.
Speaker 4: Way just kept the kids happy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was awesome anyway. As you know, I have two beautiful dogs, A big one, Mala, the German shorthad pointer, and a little sausage dog called Ted. Ted comes to visits sometimes.
Speaker 4: I love Ted.
Speaker 5: Right, So you might feel sad about this. Ted is going through this weird stage. He's never really been a yapper. When we're out, he's always a chill for a sausage dog, He's super chill. But all of a sudden, every time we go out and I come home, he's sitting on the front door step like outside rain, hail or shine. He sits there in the pouring rain, waiting for us to come home.
Speaker 6: He's got Yeah, he's gone like separation.
Speaker 5: He's never had it before. He's now ten, and all of a sudden we go and he just cries and sits on the front doorstep in the.
Speaker 3: Rain, helongs for you or probably Paul running out.
Speaker 5: Well, in fact, either of us. If one of us is home, he's happy. But if we're both out, it's the saddest thing. Because you know, little Ted, he's so tiny, big dog, couldn't care less.
Speaker 3: You must medicate him. Oh no, I don't.
Speaker 5: Nobody's so coolable.
Speaker 3: For giving their dogs cannabis, medicinal cabin cannabis.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I heard about this anxious stop that's like a little gummy.
Speaker 3: Prescribing cannabis to the Dame's just sitting there.
Speaker 4: With a bag of tim tamps or even mum, got any food yourself?
Speaker 3: Seriously?
Speaker 4: Hold that a little smoke with his paws?
Speaker 5: Oh Teddy? Anyway, he's so cute and Paul is desperately sad about it, even sauder than me, I think, because he's just so little interest, shivering in the rain waiting for us.
Speaker 4: You feel that bad?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: Has it stopped you going out at all?
Speaker 5: No? Not at all. So, but what I've proposed.
Speaker 3: Ted's doing, that's alright, he's on the doorstep in the wet.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 5: Well, now, I'm like, he'll be fine, he'll be fine, and then we'll be out for dinner. And Paul looks at the cameras and he's like, he's just sitting out.
Speaker 3: So do you leave the event?
Speaker 5: Some?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 5: Yeah, sometimes what is the other dog doing? Living her best life on the couch where she's not supposed to be. Probably, So what I've proposed to Paul, oh here we go, is that we get another sausage dog.
Speaker 3: No, goodness, gracious.
Speaker 5: Because then you have something to care for a little baby Saucy.
Speaker 3: No, because.
Speaker 5: Because he's lonely and he wants another friend. Paul just says three dogs are too much.
Speaker 3: Get another dog.
Speaker 5: I think so too, but it's got to be a sausage handover.
Speaker 3: Sa. I think it's fantastic you for a third child.
Speaker 4: I know what I'm about to give your don't get the third dog.
Speaker 3: What about a cat?
Speaker 5: I hate cats, No offense to the cat people out there, but I at one of them. No, so I'm thinking another dog. Paul says three dogs is too many. So I want to know who has the most pets in their house in Melbourne? Thirteen twenty four ten. How many dogs, cats, reptiles, birds do you have?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 6: Remember I live in a townhouse and I want three dogs.
Speaker 4: We were live from a listener's house where they had eleven children.
Speaker 6: Now I want to know who's got the most.
Speaker 4: Pets thirteen twenty four to ten, Doctor Doolittle.
Speaker 5: Get five dogs with the doctor do dogs with our very own doctor do Little in Melbourne?
Speaker 4: Who has the most pets in their house in Melbourne? And keeping eye on our socials? But when Lauren goes shopping for a third puppy.
Speaker 6: Can you imagine how it's going to be a baby, little easy dog.
Speaker 5: We'll call it Fred, Ted and Fred.
Speaker 4: Oh, we've even got names. Okay, right, decision needs I think it's done. Phone lines of Ted and Ned. We'll go. I quite like that. Good morning Melbourne. You are on the air with Jason and Lauren. Clint's here as well and coming up after the eight thirty years parenting expert Maggie.
Speaker 3: Dent is going to be on the air with us. Had a suggestion from a friend, Sharen.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, my little sausage dog, Ted is a bit lonely, even though I've got another dog.
Speaker 6: So I'm trying to convince Paul to let me another sausage dog.
Speaker 3: Well, my friend Jules just sent me a message to say, how about Bill.
Speaker 6: Oh, Bill and Ted's excellent adventure.
Speaker 3: I don't mind it.
Speaker 5: Bill and Ted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think you should do it, just because.
Speaker 5: I like Ned and Ted. But my nephew's name is Ned and he comes over a bit. We can't have Ned, Ned and Ted.
Speaker 3: We just another get another dog? Get four?
Speaker 4: How many pets have you got?
Speaker 5: I'm thirteen twenty four ten, Melbourne. How many pets do you have? Who's got the most?
Speaker 3: Looking for Aaron? Doctor? Do it all tomorrow? Is that you do? You think? Oh?
Speaker 7: I don't know if I'm a doctor doo a little bit, definitely not there.
Speaker 4: What do you go through the list?
Speaker 7: I've got one dog, a four cat, two rabbits and two ferrets.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, do you live in like a suburban house or a farm?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: Can you run me through all their names?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 7: So there's Nala, Boss, them, Donnie, Jenny, Jordan, Monica, Moses, Marshmallow and Willow.
Speaker 5: Okay, all pet names. Jordans, Why Jordans? And what's Jordan?
Speaker 7: Jordan's the cats? And she came to us name.
Speaker 3: You're asking man?
Speaker 5: And Monica was Monica? Named after Monica from Friends Again?
Speaker 7: Monica and Moses, they're the ferrets and they were both named.
Speaker 3: Ferret. What's the ferret? That a guinea pig.
Speaker 5: It's like a long guinea pig with the not yet it's not not as nice as a guinea pig. Paris Hilton has a lot of ferrets and she has a ferret house. It's a miniature version of her mansion and it's the ferret mansion.
Speaker 4: That's ridiculous. What's the one that sprays the stuff on you?
Speaker 5: Skunk like?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 6: Or apparently bits on you, doesn't it?
Speaker 3: Yes? Slash alpacker, same thing.
Speaker 5: No different.
Speaker 3: Man when you really Oh yeah, they're gonna come for me. Yes.
Speaker 5: And in don Vale, Now that's that's a suburb, not a rural area. How many animals have you got in downtown don Violin?
Speaker 10: We have sixteen?
Speaker 5: Six What do you got? Six?
Speaker 10: So we've got five cats, three grudles and the rest are birds?
Speaker 4: Ivery family, you were an ivory.
Speaker 10: Five have a massive cadio for the cat so they can spend time outside.
Speaker 5: What so closed in patio?
Speaker 6: Do the cats have a go after the birds?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 10: No, they do like to watch them, but they don't. They've never met.
Speaker 5: But that's good.
Speaker 4: Ivory.
Speaker 6: What sort of birds have you got in your ivory in?
Speaker 10: We have rainbow lore keats, a quaker parrot, cockatie, and.
Speaker 4: A love bird.
Speaker 5: Do you have a love bird? Jase?
Speaker 4: Because I was struggling to find love. I think it was connected to having an avery.
Speaker 6: Didn't your cat eat the birds?
Speaker 3: The neighbor's cat? Oh?
Speaker 4: I had a buffet one morning with the quail.
Speaker 3: I mean quiet, just feathers left.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh no, Jake in Narry Warren South, Good morning, Good morning, Jake, Narry Warren South. Sounds like a place. You've got a lot of animals.
Speaker 9: We have about twenty seven.
Speaker 5: Whoa what do you got?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 9: We have four cats, four chickens, four birds, about eleven or twelve fish, and then we have two dogs.
Speaker 5: All right, the cats and chickens and dogs all fight. No, they're all friends. Or do you have to keep them separate.
Speaker 9: There's like an enclosure out the back for the chickens and they can come out into the backyard if they want to get away from the door.
Speaker 3: You know, worries me about chickens, Talk to me, chickens bread. No, snakes are snakes like the chicken?
Speaker 5: Yes, snakes eat the chicken.
Speaker 4: Yes, you have any dramas with snakes.
Speaker 3: Jake, none of them?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, they're really they're nice.
Speaker 5: Eggs well, you you know that's that's a good business at the moment.
Speaker 6: Eggs are rare. No bird flu at Jake's house.
Speaker 4: Got a lot of mates about chicken coops and then they have to deal with snakes.
Speaker 5: Really, what the snakes go for the.
Speaker 4: Chickens or the chick World both.
Speaker 5: I guess you would love that because you're a reptile guy. We've got all Jake, how many pets do you have in your house? What is it? You're a reptile guy.
Speaker 3: With fifteen books to her name. On the topic of parenting, i'd say our next guest, there's somewhat of an expert.
Speaker 12: You never know who you're going to get with your child.
Speaker 5: It's like a puzzle.
Speaker 12: We can't see the picture. But I want you to just be reassured that all every child actually wants is to be loved, excepted, and valued as they are.
Speaker 3: Gotcha's good, Please, Welcome to the show. Maggie Dance, Maggie Dance.
Speaker 12: Good morning, Bike God, how are you?
Speaker 3: Where do you want to start? Jason?
Speaker 4: Maggie, Why did I have three children and put myself in this situation?
Speaker 7: No, look, no worries.
Speaker 12: Look I think you know when there were days I locked myself on the toilet, So what was I thinking?
Speaker 5: Like, what the heck?
Speaker 12: Did I know? What's going to be this hard? And then I just said four pharal boys, like yeah, so that's normal, right, because raising little humans who are unpredictable and developmentally unable to be the compliant, beautiful, well behaved children we thought that world was. You know, if you said, my kids are never going to do yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right yeah. So I've got a eleven, nine and three year old and friends of mine have got teenage daughters and they're like, we're in the tough years now for daughters, right yeah. Well, I think boys, by the time boys hit fifteen sixteen, we're just happy to ride our bikes at the server that.
Speaker 12: Did we can get them up the screen nowadays, though, so and that's the other challenge we have. The world has kind of I think I put a thing up the other day on my Facebook page about how we've stolen boyhood off boys here we have because we've made them have to be safer and actual fact, natural consequences of boys falling out of trees and falling off their bikes and you know, all of that is how they learned not to make that choice next time, and now we aren't letting them do it for their capacity to take risks, and that was really one of the things on I think episode three isn't as developed and they're not as resilient. You know, we've still got biological wiring and the testosterone means they're still supposed to be out hunting mammoth.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was explaining to one of my boys who's nine, the other day. I'm like, mate, I used to go off on my pushbike for six hours. Don Mum and Dad, that's no idea, ra I am. I'd come back because I was hungry, I'd et and I'd be gone again. And I'm just watching his little mind blind like really like yeah, yeah.
Speaker 12: And they're probably looking at you, going how dangerous was that?
Speaker 2: Dad?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, I'm like, I'm encouraging you to do it.
Speaker 3: Get out of here.
Speaker 12: So it's called safetyism, and it's one of the things that we keep on challenging, and that's one of the things I love in this episode to, you know, remind everybody that they're meant to be doing risky stuff as they navigate through childhood so that they're able to navigate fire later, they're able to hear they're inner warning system that says no, mate, last time you jumped off that balcony, hurt yourself. See not doing it today. And I think, you know, this is one of the challenges. We want to overprotect them because that's our job, because you look like the lousy parent when your kids right up the top of that tree and you're not following them down right. Yeah, now, man, the judgment.
Speaker 3: Now the role of a lifetime parenting is and I hope that I become a dad one day, right, Jay, So I've got a question for you. I mean, clearly it is the role in the honor of a lifetime, right yep. But it's hard. Yeah, it's exhausting. Yeah, it is exhausting.
Speaker 4: But then there'll be moments like yesterday, you know, we're not we do a bit of prep for this show in the afternoon. Hard to believe, Maggie, I know, but I was like, you know what, I'll do all my work late to night. I just want to sit down and play, you know, with my eight year old, you know. And when you get those moments, it's my wife and I look at each other and go it's a bloody roller coaster. Yeah, you know what I mean, Like one minute, I'm just going how do I get myself in this situation? And the other minute, I'm happy to pause on the world and just build lego.
Speaker 12: That's exactly what it is. And it's always been like that, and so what we keep I keep saying to parents, what are you're doing now? Your lens is on what I'm doing wrong. It's not what you're doing right, And it's you know, in the midst of COVID, I kept saying, parents, you can't work full time with the kids doing schooling. Put a good movie on, get the popcorn out, cuddle up on the couch and want those kids to remember COVID might have been crap, but we actually hung out and did stuff together. They're hungry for connection with parents, and you know, when it's all it is is correcting me and telling me. And that's why the adolescent years they're so tricky because so much of the stuff is happening that they don't know, which causes them to be confused and angry and stressed and mixed up. And then we're going to come down hard because they're not done something when we never know that there is a psychological fragility inside them and they're desperate, just desperate for someone to say it's okay. It happens to wall of it.
Speaker 3: So, Maggie, we talk so often about parents and needing a break from their children. Do children need a break from their parents? Sometimes?
Speaker 12: You know, there's a whole generation here that are in their bedroom more than any other previous generation. And they're getting away from their parents in a way, right because they're meant to individuate into a new human, coming over the bridge to adulthood. But now what they're doing, they're doing it in the bedroom, but they're not in a social situation, not in a real situation, so they're ending up with lower social and emotional capacity.
Speaker 3: It's escapism as opposed to independence in their view.
Speaker 12: I think they're more connected, but what we now know, and this comes up in today's episode, they're actually lonelier and more socially connected, and yet they want to spend hours doing it because it's at a distance and it's but it's all it's not all good, and it's not all bad. But when it's bad, it's really bad. And I think if you watch, you'll get the smack in the face of what AI is doing in our team space and the capacity to do really harmful things, even though it might seem like a bit of fun for an immature boy. Can you see once again through their lens. I just thought i'd take a picture and put booths on it. Yeah, no, mate, No, mate, that's really harmful for the girl that you've done that.
Speaker 4: It's funny you're just going back on what you're talking about before, where it's like, you know, people would think I'm crazy if I was like, mate, to take your bake, get out of here for six hours, go writing. You'd be like, oh, it's a dangerous world out there. But then, and I know this has come up before, But then we give them a laptop and they're doing They've got access to much more dangerous stuff.
Speaker 12: And people a more dangerous Yeah. And then and I think that's the challenge because we think they're safe in our house technically they're.
Speaker 4: Actually Yeah, it's crazy, and it's the change.
Speaker 12: In the parenting, which is why it's a chasm, not a good generation gap.
Speaker 4: We are on the air with Maggie Dan parenting expert this morning, and on the other side of this, I need her advice regarding an issue I've got with my three year old. Oh yeah, it's quite embarrassing what he's doing at the moment. Dad, he does. Actually, we'll go there next.
Speaker 5: I was off sick on Monday, guys, but you guys, well I was a way I thought you'd do all kinds of wild and fun things, but you're very sensible. You caught up with parenting expert Maggie.
Speaker 4: Dent I wanted to ask you about something that you brought up in the past. You flagged that sometimes at the end of the day, kids will come home from school and they'll just melt down, won't they, Maggie, They're just like you know, nothing will make them happy, even the drive home from school. I'm like, God, you really just turned on me now, Maggie. You've said in the past to look at it differently. You've said, rather than looking at it and going, oh, they're angry, you suggest looking at it in a way that they actually feel safer around us.
Speaker 8: That is.
Speaker 12: Yeah, So if we hold in all our biggest feelings, then we actually overload our nervous system and become really volatile anywhere. So when they come home and it's the milkdown in the car for younger kids, and it's that one in the kitchen, you're that words, Marvi whatever, What that is is actually an incredible gift is that they know that that's safe enough to discharge this stuff that's inside them. That well, they want to get out because you are still going to be able to love them after that, right and in that moment, if we can hold the ground and go, you know, pat your little on nailing it what they.
Speaker 4: Love me the best?
Speaker 12: Without going how dare they speak to me so disfull having a ground you gate to because that's the previous generation.
Speaker 3: But I guess that's my question.
Speaker 12: When we're calm, we come back in and so it busy, look that you had a hard day, and usually that's when they'll either make an apology or they'll feel loudy.
Speaker 4: I can't do it in the heat of the moment, because that's my question. I guess, like you know, I was having an absolute block with one of the kids, one of the kids the other day, and this is after school, and I had your voice in the back of my head going, well, how to comment say? How lucky am I that I'm bringing you all out? Not who feels comfortable? And then I had to go, Okay, I'm going to approach it like that, but how long do you let that go for?
Speaker 3: Do you know what I mean? Surely it's telling that rewarding bout.
Speaker 12: Behavior ready, No, no, no, that's the lens you're going through the behaviorism lens. Aren't I rewarding that behavior? No, I'm showing them that I am completely safe. However, what I'm going to do when everyone's a little bit calmer and if I've said things I shouldn't have said, the repairing of the rupture was not something we ever did in previous generations, and that's what we've come in with. Oh man, I've just yeah, of course that's not the dat I want to be or and we let them completely calm down, and we might go back in with like I said to Jesu a kindness, saying, wow, that was a big blow up. Pay once they're calm, yeah.
Speaker 4: Like, so do you think just walking away adding distance at that point?
Speaker 12: I think it depends. So when they're really calm, I say, look, make if hyde a flyoff like that again to want me to stay there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, you're going to walk away.
Speaker 12: So in other words, we're going to use We're going to work together to work out how do I support you when your immature brain has slipped its lips? Right, because they.
Speaker 3: Won't do it at school, Jason, hold.
Speaker 12: It until they get home, right, and that's after the boy's gone and had a pool before he can.
Speaker 3: Do that you need, you need Maggie on speed dialond absolutely forget that. Maggie, we're going to spare room.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you're looking to get out of yours it, but you know what, I don't know if you want to move in after this last bit. But I thought I would ask Maggie about remember the issue I've got with the three year old at the moment. So, Maggie, our three year old Archie, we call him the liability.
Speaker 12: Can I just that there you are manifesting his reality? So I would say, he's just wonderful and see the change.
Speaker 4: He's a wonderful liability.
Speaker 3: Let's rebatch him. Is the shining light of your lives. It's shining light. Let's keep that in mindment.
Speaker 4: I play this next audio because he's developed a little bit of a habit now at the age of three. On the weekend, I'll go, hey, Achie, I'm doing dinner. Should we do noodles or dumplings? And this is his common response at the moment that was that was him in the pool.
Speaker 12: Okay, And guess what he's let that word from me. So at the end of the day, oh my god, there's such mirrors and It's one of the scariest bits is that we think they don't hearers, and of course quite often they use it an extremely appropriate place.
Speaker 3: Trying not to laugh at that.
Speaker 12: Trying not to laugh is the hardest bit. So we get it. We're just going to kind of not make a bit. So the more you make a thing about it, the more likely it's going to day. And we just very gently go high five for noodles or dumblings, but just moves through it. So it's not going to be a big thing. But sometimes around the dining table we're going to say, look, you know, you know how we've got to keep the words we really try there some words that we're not meant to say. It just reminds a whole table three year olds, and then we gradually diminish the capacity for that to become quite such a habit, and then they can sometimes literally forget to use it. But you've got to give him other words to use in that space or another action to do when you ask it. So that's say you've got it. You've got to get a bit creative, and so I get the older ones to play with you on that one. So what are we doing to do it and they go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that one.
Speaker 12: Whoa well a different word, and then it becomes a fun thing.
Speaker 10: There's a neural.
Speaker 12: Pathway in the brain. We can always change old habits by inhabiting them, but we have to create a new habit to go over the top.
Speaker 4: Now that you're saying, Now that you say they're like sponges and it's a mirror. It makes sense because when he said that, he was on a Lilah with a margarita and it was like in a mirror, which is a terrifying tho. Hey, Maggie d congratulations on this series. It is an.
Speaker 12: Absolute back in the chair.
Speaker 8: But juso.
Speaker 12: I was really really excited to be a part of organizing and most of my friends are in the show.
Speaker 4: All right's some great people, Amana, Keller, Cake, Richie. We love Nazem as well. Maggie Dan join us on the other role of a lifetime finale. You can binge it all on ABC.
Speaker 3: I view Maggie, we love you.
Speaker 4: Next time you're in Melbourne, pop past the studio.
Speaker 10: Let's do it.
Speaker 3: I'll give you three kids to take homes to get Maggie, thank you for.
Speaker 4: That is it.
Speaker 3: We are out of.
Speaker 5: Here, guys, we are you needs a beautiful day Melbourne thirty two degrees.
Speaker 4: You need to race home and get ready. We've got to function to get to we do.
Speaker 3: I'm ready.
Speaker 5: We have just make a conference. I don't feel like we are smart enough. I can't even spit it out. You don't even think of the word I'm trying, or or or experience.
Speaker 4: That's the yea. I only said yes to it because it's at a cinema, so I thought, hello, chop Top, do you need Q cards?
Speaker 5: Maybe? What are we going to talk about? I mean, it's a miracle anyone listens to this show who wants to listen to us outside of these three hours?
Speaker 4: Thank you for listening and make sure you join us tomorrow on the show. Teddy Swims Tickets to go. We've got more money to give away to mel Sea.
Speaker 3: Oh, Sporty, spy Sky. You can't.
Speaker 5: I don't think if you understand as a thirty something year old woman, like the Spice Girls were my whole childhood.
Speaker 6: I'm not well, yeah, but I'm still in my berties.
Speaker 5: Like the Spice Girls were what I did in my bedroom all day every day with my friends.
Speaker 4: Did you have the Spice of your Life impulse.
Speaker 5: I did, and once myself and my friend stop right now dance No. We fully dressed up as the Spice Girls and did a per photo shoot and gave it to our friend for his twenty first birthday, a blown up picture of Glass Girls.
Speaker 4: Of course, I was, well, Melsey is on the air of this on Friday, and we got the Wizard from the Hawks Friday.
Speaker 5: I thought you said she was tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I like, what's still to come this week?
Speaker 5: I was going to be excited tonight that I was meeting one of my heroes.
Speaker 4: You will just after the next slate see Tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Bye Gonna Jason Lauren Jason Lauren Lake up feeling good on number one hundred.
Speaker 8: Lauren on Socials