Speaker 1: Lizzie praying in Welcome to L three sixty Rugu believe from every angle.
Speaker 2: Joining me in the great Gordon Tallis.
Speaker 1: It's been the journal Australian Paul Crawley and Andrew Webster and get ready to see Sydney fans because Latrell Mitchell is back for the first time this year. He returns, and he returns Gordy in the centers, not fullback.
Speaker 3: I think that's a great move. That's really smart from Wayne Bourner coming back from injuries.
Speaker 2: You need him ouither.
Speaker 3: I think he can have the same impact that Cena and we watched it so many times, especially at State of origin and international level. That's great news for the game, but better news for Bunnies League.
Speaker 1: And see round five team selections. Thanks to sports Bet, Gray remains at fullback, Mitchell named in the center as we may as well go through the rest of them. Cleary returns out to begin for the Panthers. Watson is back, but Radley's out for the Roosters. Feynu in for the suspended Luai. Time for a boy of its sideline yet again, this time with the mcl Hopuati moves back to fullback, but the big news is Latroll Mitchell returns for the Bunnies.
Speaker 2: Cruelse.
Speaker 4: Yeah, look, he Wayne pretty much had to pick him at center this week because of the injury concerns that Souths have at the moment.
Speaker 5: They lost Alex Johnson on the weekend.
Speaker 4: They're already without Tyrone Munroe, Campbell, Graham's out. It just made sense and at the end of the day, Ji Gray has been fantastic this year.
Speaker 5: He leads the dally.
Speaker 4: Ms and Latrell was made to play in the centers.
Speaker 6: At this point, I still think it's his best position, to be perfectly honest, that's where he made all the noise when he was a younger player one Premierships. I do like how Wayne is just playing with our minds, turning it in, using it, like, using it our heads like that it's a pretzel.
Speaker 2: It's like.
Speaker 5: So, but he's bending it like a pretzel.
Speaker 6: I mean, like you said two weeks ago that he was never going to pick on more like it was always going to be it was always going to be Latrell coming in for fullback, and he joked about Ji Gray playing possibly being Reggie the Rabbit.
Speaker 2: You don't want to be REGGI of the rabbit. There might be a year.
Speaker 6: Coming up soon, but I think it's a smart decision. I don't think it'll be for very long.
Speaker 1: This shows the influence of the great Wayne Bennett. Now all of us here agree that it's a good move to put him back in the centers, but still an element of shock today when he was named there. But he's got the power, he's taken he's made the big call there.
Speaker 4: Cul I think what it also shows is that last year we spoke about it often that there seemed to be preferential treatment for Cody and Latrell last year, and there's no doubt in the world that it caused problems at SOUSE. I don't think they would have done this if Jason Demitrie was still the coach. Wayne has smoothed it over obviously with the drill. He had to get him on board and make sure he wanted to do it for the team.
Speaker 5: But that's what it's.
Speaker 4: All about at the moment at SOUS, and even to what you say, Wayne does see him as a fullback, as the best fullback in the club there for the team this week, with the injuries that they have, this is best for the team.
Speaker 2: The Trell's on board.
Speaker 5: Now I'm with you.
Speaker 6: I think it's I just like the fact that that Wayne said a couple of weeks ago not going to happen. But you know, he just keeps us all getting But that's the beauty of Bennett because he can do it.
Speaker 1: And camill Graham is out, so it's an obvious move. But what happened if camill Graham wasn't out. Do we think he would have went straight to the fullback?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think he would have gone straight in.
Speaker 4: Look, obviously we haven't seen Littrell, but they think he's fit enough to come back and play. That's not the reason he's playing in the centers. It's because they're lacking troops. Three outside backs are missing and.
Speaker 1: Gray has been outstanding with Trell back in the team. The bunnies were bouncing in Effron Park this morning.
Speaker 2: Let's roll or left so game? Yeah.
Speaker 7: Well it is April Fools as well, so Wayne could be playing games.
Speaker 2: So who knows.
Speaker 7: But obviously he's a big inclusion where we're happy to have him back in the footage side. And I know, if I'm playing Littrell, I wouldn't like to see him at left center. So it's only going to be a great inclusion for us. And I'm just excited to see the big fellow play the first game, his first gap proper game of the year.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'm very happy to have him back. When you see Latrell there on Friday night, yeah absolutely, it does.
Speaker 7: And especially watching him train today, he's a pretty special time with the ball in hand and he just gives everyone around him so much confidence. And yeah, it's exciting times for us for sure.
Speaker 1: Very funny there, Joe Arrah, don't quit. You that your job and comedy's not your thing. Bunny Bunny is three from three wins, one last. They already looked like they're going to definitely make the top eight. Lot of question marks over them before the season, Murray and Latrell long term injuries to start off, and a lot of people put the line through them. But have they proven that they are definitely top eight?
Speaker 5: I don't know if we could go that far.
Speaker 2: Just shit.
Speaker 4: I thought it was a big win on the weekend over the Panthers, Like everyone was talking about the fact that Nathan was injured, Dylan Edwards, South's and missing Murray, They're missing Latrell, Campbell, Graham's out of that game. They're still missing a couple of other players. I think there was five or six. It was a big win. I still worry that they haven't got the full wards.
Speaker 5: I agree. I think they're important wins.
Speaker 6: Though to bank those victories before Latrell came back was really they're just bonus points.
Speaker 1: It was always going to be important that they started the season well without Murray and Latrell. And also Latrell looks it before the season, looks even fitter now. For him even to stay up while these teams winning games motivates him, gives him confidence and prepares him for this return this week, and I think he's going to be firing, I really do.
Speaker 2: What do you think? Yeah, I think they're a top eight side.
Speaker 3: I think just the way Wayne and I know that they are a bit light on in the forwards, but the way he's able to get those guys to keep on doing their job and you know, and the way they dismantled Penrith. I think they've always been like one dimensional, but the way Cody started the season, I think he just looks a bit more free in it and just playing that old Cody will walk a football and now Latrell's back, that's just another.
Speaker 6: They look like Awayne Bennett coach team. You know, they got their punch, punch, hard work art. You know, forwards playing above their playing above their weight. And if any man can get them to the aid into the aid for the finals, it's Beenett.
Speaker 2: He's already had the minus touch to start this year.
Speaker 1: Now the Roosters and Rabbito's rivalry, these games can be very emotional. We know that in the past the Rusters have tried to bait Latrell with success and without it. Do we think that they could go after him again this week?
Speaker 4: I think it works both ways in this game. There's no doubt in the world they'll try and get under his skin. But the Rooster has got to be careful too, because on occasions they've lost their cool in this game and it's backfired on them. Like it's always a volatile game, isn't it like this? This game has always got that extra spice because the two clubs hate each other.
Speaker 5: So I don't think there's no doubt in the world. Latrell's got to be careful.
Speaker 4: But I think there's a couple of the Chucks that can lose their head too.
Speaker 6: Has ever been an uneventful match between these two teams. There's always drama with the Capital dirt, and I expect this to be any different with the new synbin rule. Edict's cracked down whatever it is, and we're going to talk about it later. You know it's going to be testing the bunker on the.
Speaker 3: The trail, is going to test their centers because they've been pulled out of shape a couple of times. And you think, if Cody and Latrell are on fire, it's going to be a great battle. And you're right. When I was at South, they prepared totally different. To a point, I should say, pretend we're playing the Roosters every week.
Speaker 2: It is different.
Speaker 1: It is totally different, and I say it every year on the show. I've been on both sides of the fence. South Sydney supporter as a junior and player, but then went to the Roosters and it's a different game.
Speaker 2: It really is.
Speaker 1: Both teams lift the fan base, lifts the area, really hate each other. It's one side of the ends that parade against the other. There's cases of beer on the line, there's everything there really is. It's an emotional game. For the players and they get a lot of that emotion from the fans because it means so much to both of the fan base.
Speaker 2: It really does fire up.
Speaker 1: Now reports paying Cass will turn his back on the Kangaroos to play for Samoa. Now this was breaking news this afternoon, only reports though not facts, but still.
Speaker 2: If this was to happen, this is a big call.
Speaker 6: It has been around today that pain hearts and also Big Tino we're considering playing for Somorro at the end of this year. I know Tino said when he was in Samoa last year would consider it for.
Speaker 5: The World Cup next year.
Speaker 6: But I can't imagine Malmanninger being too happy with the news it broke today.
Speaker 3: I think it's great news for the international game, to build our international game, to get the superstars playing. But I just don't see the gray area for me as state of origin, whether they can still pull on the Marona and the blue where I think Samora and Tonga, I think they deserve to be Tier one nations now if you spoke to them, if you went to a Tonguan or a proud Samo and I think they should be Tier one. I think they should be up there with New Zealand and Australia.
Speaker 4: So you're saying that you've got no problem if the internet, Well, the rules are this way. I absolutely like pain Haush in your opinion, should no longer be playing Origin if he chooses, well.
Speaker 3: I think that's the decision that you make, and that's the decision one of the rules. I know, it's not the rules, so they're going to play within the rules. I'll play for New South Wales and Queensland, but they'll go and play against those guys and I'll take a young Queensland and New South Wales kids job where they're going to get the experience and maybe fight for a kangaroo's jersey, so then they lose experience to play them at the end.
Speaker 2: Of the year.
Speaker 4: It's a catch twenty two though, Gordy, because if you go back about twelve years, I reckon it really started to take effect with Jason town Malolo around was it around the twenty thirteen period and he went from New Zealand to Tonga and things changed for the international game. The World Cup became a meaningful event. I've actually admired the last decade how there's been a real growth in the International game and the pride in all these PACIFICA nations and Gordy. If you take that way, there's a great chance we go back to just having England, New Zealand and Australia.
Speaker 5: Wouldn't you rather the International game?
Speaker 2: Blog?
Speaker 5: Is it really hurting Origin?
Speaker 4: Like if you take payinhas and all these guys that are eligible to go and play for the Tier two nations, you.
Speaker 2: Get out of Origin? Does Origin lose well?
Speaker 3: Because Queensland and New South Wales were developing Australian players, So that's that. That has always been the stepping stone.
Speaker 2: I think you make a fair point there. Good.
Speaker 1: I still think Origin would be amazing regard because Origin is it's tribalism. And no matter who puts that jersey and we've seen it, you know, it doesn't matter with Queensland. They can put anyone in the Queensland jersey and we talk about it every year and they turn up and they play like absolute beasts. I don't think it matters who wears the jersey. Everyone will still get up for Origin, Everyone will still love state of Origin.
Speaker 2: It is an interesting one though.
Speaker 1: What sort of the first thing I thought of today is because there's all this talk about Kaylin and he wanted to play for New Zealand, but he's not allowed to play for Queensland and New Zealand because one, because they're Tier one and also the fact that he played Nines for Australia. That's the issue, okay, So that that's the issue.
Speaker 5: Too, whether he can, whether he can change.
Speaker 1: But I think he'd be fine. I think they'd let him if they didn't have this. Why is Payne has is? Why is it okay for him to go to Samoa and still play for yourself.
Speaker 5: Because of the Tier one tier.
Speaker 6: I spoke to Try Grant to the chair of the i r L tonight about it, and like the tear status has nothing to do with performance.
Speaker 5: It has to do with your pathways in your development.
Speaker 6: And Samara and Tonga just don't have what those other larger countries in the NL.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 6: I get it, But like Gord, just to your point about two nations, no, I mean England is.
Speaker 5: No, but they're both.
Speaker 6: But New Zealand and England are ranked above Samoa and tong at the moment.
Speaker 5: They are because they play more matches. They just are.
Speaker 6: But the thing the problem is with like origin was always a selection troll for Australia. But when that rule was put in, put in there wasn't sixty percent of the NRL with PACIFICA players. That's the problem, but it's going to be the game has changed, the game has changed, and but just as they had the origin.
Speaker 2: Was born for game changes, why.
Speaker 5: The rules have to change with it.
Speaker 6: But this is the thing though, the NRL the NURL were looking at this in twenty twenty one to see whether it was something that they could change COVID hit and it just got put into the too hard basket. When I called around today, to be honest, the New South Wales Rugby League.
Speaker 5: Were the only ones that were interested in changing the rules.
Speaker 6: So I think it's a it's a it's a question that they're going to have to sort out sooner or later because they're going.
Speaker 2: To real ten years.
Speaker 3: They imagine in ten years time pretty much Queensland and News and New South Wales will be dominated by SPECIFICA players. Sure, so how do the little Queensland of the little Tommy Diedans are addits to Reuben Codters, the Jacob Lilliman's all those guys. The Trevor Gilmes is in the past that have been undervalued, underweight, the worst ever Queensland side, that one in ninety five.
Speaker 2: How do they get their change?
Speaker 6: I'm with you, I'm sort of switched how I think about it. Like I think international football is important, but it shouldn't come it shouldn't come at the same to the.
Speaker 5: Of origin football. That's the problem. But the problem also.
Speaker 6: Is you've got players in in the NRL, in our game that have allegiances just to more than one state or to one state, and it could be new it could be numerous countries. You know, the dad might be Australian born in their mothers, you know, from Samoa.
Speaker 4: It's just laying Haas is a great example. He's he's born in Australia, but he has the heritage of Samoa. So but if you you're also taking away, if you take away his ability to play origin. If he wants to choose Samoa, he deserves to play Origin because he grew up in Queensland or New South Wales.
Speaker 2: Sorry, he was born.
Speaker 4: He was born here and he played his junior foot Ye do.
Speaker 1: We think that a player when he chooses what country his first country that he wants to play for, once he chooses that he should stick with that, Like, are we okay with switching?
Speaker 5: I don't think you're how to do it at HOC. I don't think you should go.
Speaker 6: Well, you know what, I haven't been selected for Australia, so I'm going to go play for Samoa Weight or something for the.
Speaker 1: Tier one team Tier three two. But with the with the Tier two you can do it whenever you want, that's right.
Speaker 4: But were okay with that when it initially happened, though, when it initially happened, when tow Malalo and that did it to start with, they want they did it without the money. They they gave up the money that you get to play for a Tier one country and they went and did it without the money, which you could only admire. But now it's changed because the the way the international Games go on at the.
Speaker 3: Moment, I've got no doubt someone like Calm Pongan when he was early in his career playing at the Cowboys, playing with Jonathan Thurston, MAT's got those guys there all Queensland and thinking I want to wear that jersey. Well, as he gets on he realizes his heritage and he probably wants to wear the key. We do so I do get that. I got it too, And then the ticket as a play.
Speaker 5: Year old kid, it's a really hard one, is.
Speaker 2: The buzz No, I didn't get it. Actually, why do you have to bring that up? Get me in trouble? Why'd you have to double down with that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Anyway, Cleary returns for the Panthers. Will his inclusion be enough to restore their form?
Speaker 2: I think it will.
Speaker 1: I mean they have been ordinary, to say the least to start this year has surprised most of us. But Nathan Cleary, the Messiah returns. Will he be enough?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: We look go back to Round one and their performance in Vegas, and especially from Cleary and Isaiah, they were out of this world. They played like the premiers. It's in them without with their changes, it's not going to be easy without dealing Edwards as well. But yeah, he's He's good enough to get these guys and carry them this year. There's no doubt in the world. The loss of Leuwey's bet a big loss. You know, when Cleary's not there, they miss him.
Speaker 6: But Fisher Harris, Yeah, I find this really interesting how people are talking about is this the end of the dynasty and Penrith looked tired. They've made the last five Grand finals and one four Like, you can't be up for every single season, so.
Speaker 5: You know what, I don't know, but I'm not prepared to write them off yet.
Speaker 6: But if they look a bit tired, like they obviously did a little bit last week, I can see.
Speaker 1: We've been thinking every year that it's going to happen. It's going to happen, and they're proven as wrong time. I haven't seen this for fifty years, that's right.
Speaker 6: I just know when they get to the finals, they flick a switch and they're a different turn.
Speaker 5: If they can, if they can somehow be in the top four at the end of the year, then they're going to push.
Speaker 2: For a Premier well within the top four end of the year.
Speaker 1: They've done an amazing job again given the circumstances, the players that they have lost, but with Nathan Cleary in their team, they are a different team and I expect them to bounce back this week. Now their defense has somewhat fallen off a cliff. Let's have a look at the difference between twenty twenty four and twenty twenty five, which is quite alarming. Points considered, they were at first averaging fifteen point seven seven in twenty twenty five. This year they down fourteenth, nearly thirty points a game. Run leaders they are actually in tenth, so they're not only defending poorly, but their attack or their leaders gained is struggling as well. And then line Brakes conceded again they were first in the competition. They are now in eleventh position, so the stats don't lie. They are struggling for the first time in a long time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the defense that is.
Speaker 3: Alarming is that a kemen Sorealdo hangover a bit as well, like wasn't he in charge of the defense? That's his second year that he hasn't been there, And just a lots of people like Fisher Harris, like those guys in the middle, and you know they don't get all the raps, but they're the glue that holds everything together. I think Mitch Kenny has been their barometer with their line speed and just not having the kicking game. I think they can bounce back. I'm not gameing off to write them off, but that is alarming.
Speaker 1: It's their worst start to a season since twenty sixteen. So is this Ivan Cleary's biggest tests since returning to the club.
Speaker 4: No, I think his biggest test was picking him up after was it twenty eighteen or twenty nine ninety was his first year back there. I thought that was his biggest test, and he's gone on to make five Grand Finals and win four Premierships. They're a champion team. They're one of the greatest that we've seen ever. The way that they continue to just find a way. I think it's so early in the season, Broke, I'll just keep going round. One showed you that they've still got it. And yeah, they know they've got injuries at the moment and they haven't got the overall depth of the squad that they had previously.
Speaker 1: But yeah, to forget that that game against Melbourne without Cleary when he went down that first ten minutes, how good they were, but how much they had to get up with a young squad with the keep the captain, the key player going off as well.
Speaker 2: But there's the captain. He was fantastic.
Speaker 1: But the way they responded when they lost Nathan and Nearly and Kuld have won that game.
Speaker 2: I always well, I thought that they.
Speaker 1: Would struggle last week because that was a tough battle for them, and then to have Cleary out again and know Edwards remember at the back against the Souse team that are always going to bounce back from that slow start in coronal.
Speaker 2: There's a lot that any team can win on their day.
Speaker 6: At the moment Melbourne that game they lost the DrAk, I thought that they were as good as a win, you know that lost to Melbourne.
Speaker 5: So a champion gets up when he can't Jack Dempsey.
Speaker 2: Box up that one down. He brought something.
Speaker 1: He brought a bit of goal the show. Thank you you're right now, Cruls. You haven't been around for all of this, well you have last week for the DC. How have you seen it play out over the past week?
Speaker 2: What's your opinion?
Speaker 4: I thought he handled himself really well before the game, during the game, and then after the game. I think he took it just a little too far because he's obviously hurt, and he's entitled to be hurt and say what he feels if he feels he's been disrespected. But what he's got to be careful of is that does he really want to win a competition in his final year or does he want to blow the joint up on his way out the door? Because now with the injury to Tom and his position in that side. It's going to be so important for him to galvanize. He has to stop his war with mess Trouble, whoever it was that he was well.
Speaker 2: He hasn't named anyone.
Speaker 4: And that's the other problem in it too, because what he's actually doing talking about the smear campaign but not naming who it is that he's got the issue with. He's smearing everyone else around him.
Speaker 5: He's smearing with the smear camp. I agree, I reckon all over.
Speaker 6: It's it's been so weird to watch the last couple of weeks or however a week and a half. It's it's turning to a pr battle and I think DCE is winning it by a mile. I think Manly tried to play try to play dirty, and I think he's just called him out.
Speaker 5: I agree.
Speaker 6: I don't think I think he needs to let it go. I don't think it needs to, you know, if they're going to keep winning matches throughout the year and push for a premiership or push for a top four position, I don't think they can let it fester like it is. But to me, it's I think Cherry Evans does what's best for him and I think he's playing the system to a t just like he did ten years ago when he backflipped on the Titansville He did nothing wrong then. He's doing nothing wrong now. But he has created plenty of interest in his future.
Speaker 1: This remind you a little bit of that, because you were reporting on that back in the day.
Speaker 5: I was, yeah, it does.
Speaker 6: Like he said in his press conference after he backflipped on the Titans deal, I welcomed the speculation because I wanted to see how much I can get out of Manly. I think he welcomes the speculation now, but because he because it's going to give him a bigger contract at a new club. But let's make no mistake, Manly have stuffed this up. Manly should have gone to him after Origin last year and said, mate, you are as much a heart and.
Speaker 5: Soul of this club.
Speaker 6: But they should have They should have.
Speaker 5: They should have there. It's their mistake.
Speaker 3: But back then, right a couple of senior players they had to move on. Like what mount of parent matter and souse and all that is that? Like how does that sit with this current? Like the Jake travoid, which is Tom those guys that are still finding that bleed Marne.
Speaker 6: I thought Jake's comments last week were pretty telling. Yeah, I thought I really thought that that suggested that's not how I would do.
Speaker 5: It, and I don't think he has got to.
Speaker 4: That's why he's got to pull this team together because he is the skipper. And yes, mate, I totally understand how he feels disrespected with the offers or the lack of offers that came his way, and they should have done it differently and manly are at fault. But he's still the captain of this team and if they if they want to stay competitive this year, he's the one that's got to pull them together. Because Jake's comments were telling.
Speaker 2: What about the release we.
Speaker 6: The way it'sman explained to me from the DCE Champions that he DCE camp is that he would ask for it on family for family reasons. He wanted to return home to Queensland for family reasons. So the fact that's no I think for that to be used against him now, I think it's a bit rough.
Speaker 5: You know, if it's the rest of its ancient history.
Speaker 2: Then so years ago for family reasons.
Speaker 6: But he did nothing wrong, then good. That's the system. That's the system, and it's just as it's the system now, like you're signing players victim.
Speaker 3: Right if you're in this game, because it takes to the play of the game right. And then when you watch the other show, it's like he's managers sitting there talking made I'm serious, and his manager's talking and then he goes that, I'm like, how do they know all that information unless it's getting leaked from that side.
Speaker 6: I don't think any sides showed themselves because exactly, but that's what I mean in terms of the pr battle. He's on the front foot and playing manly offer brother.
Speaker 2: Then he sits they're playing the victim.
Speaker 1: DC's camp are feeding the media one thing, and then the Manly hierarchy are feeding the media something else. And then everyone's everyone's taking side.
Speaker 2: Someone is lying. This is what we don't know, and this is what everyone needs to understand. No one is false, no one's trying to.
Speaker 1: Everyone's reporting what they're hearing from really good sources.
Speaker 5: To the sides of the truth.
Speaker 2: But someone in this is Lyne.
Speaker 6: So I'll take one thing with the seven to fifty. So Manly a adamant and Scott depends on the record saying that there was an offer for seven to fifty in November last year. The DCE camp will tell you that the people that have on the email train will say that there's a trail that will say there's no offer of seven to fifty whatsoever. There's a vague talk of what the money is. So unless you see those emails, you're not going to know.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 4: Though, so GT is saying that there was a seven fifty offer, I would say he doesn't understand that seven to fifty is actually disrespectful to a top tier playmaker in our game at the moment, Like Manly you said, at the moment ago, Manly were the ones that stuffed this up by undervaluing what this guy's worth and worth to their team and going forward, even though I do believe it's it's Jerry Evans's job to pull the team together as of next year, do we really believe the talk that Jamal Foggerty will be the guy to come in and and take over makes Manly a better team?
Speaker 6: Do they want to win a COMP in the next couple of years or not? Do you think they do it with Cherry Evans? There the biggest issue he's going to where he's going to go and it's already looking like a Gus v.
Speaker 2: Nicks out of the race.
Speaker 5: Did he say he was out? Oh you've got to believe that then, So.
Speaker 2: What are you saying with you because I believe your mate last night? Oh Buzzy boy, your best mate. He was saying the same thing.
Speaker 6: What he doesn't believe Gars. No, Gus is a shrewd operator. I don't think he's going to come out and declare, you.
Speaker 2: Know where the bulldogs are still in the race.
Speaker 6: I thought it was very telling where on Channel nine where Gus through his toys out of the cod in faux outrage and stormed off and he was over there talking to d C off camera.
Speaker 5: Because signing Surreldo at one point, I think he.
Speaker 2: May have the want to keep going or Thompson as well.
Speaker 1: He pulled out of the race there and signing through weeks later was the reports from buzz last night.
Speaker 6: So that's you know, Gus won't care about that stuff like you tweet it. No, it's not because Gus will want to get Jerry Evans at that club. But if I know Nick Politis at all, he will dig in and won't want to concede to gus. I love rugby league.
Speaker 2: No deal done.
Speaker 1: I have to ask a question because you know there are there is speculation that there's a deal done with one certain club.
Speaker 2: Are you hearing anything? Is this just going to go on for a while.
Speaker 4: Can't go on forever though, can it breath like you unless there is an agreement there and it comes to you know, we don't get told about it until the end of the year. Surely a club can't keep a million dollars plus aside in hope that Cherry Evans goes there, which makes is the reason why we think he has signed.
Speaker 6: Until in rugby league, until a player and a coach whoever it is that's allegedly going to a club, until they are there on day one of training, it's not done.
Speaker 2: Stick around journos.
Speaker 1: This Sunday, Tim Zoo squares off with highly fancy American Joey Spencer. This is a must wind fight for Zoo and the only place you can
Speaker 2: Catch all the action is on main event