Speaker 1: Check this out.
Speaker 2: Miss Well. Welcome to the podcast. This is what it sounds like to be a winner. I don't know that's that's not fair. I mean, we're not keeping score. But if we were, and you're only as good as your last contest, I guess, ladies and gentlemen, we do have a winner.
Speaker 1: It's one all mate, the hell down.
Speaker 2: As your last contest. For goodness sake, that's what they say.
Speaker 3: You've worked at a tactic too.
Speaker 1: I think you just wait for me to work out the song and sing it and then you come up with the title.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure that's what's going on, but hey, you be the judge for yourselves. Round two. Here we go and welcome to the booth. Producers are good morning.
Speaker 3: Are we playing for this morning?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've got a couple of callers on that you guys would be playing for. You've got Hailey Hazy.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Haley, will.
Speaker 3: Right, thank you you chose Andrew. That was an interesting selection.
Speaker 2: No, I've got faith in him. A great voice is going to bring it home. Thank you so much. That's nice.
Speaker 4: And then on Tiam Jones, we've got Cassie.
Speaker 3: Hey, cass let's do yes, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Hey, Also you were second to the party there, Cassie. Would you have always? Would you have also chosen me if he had an option?
Speaker 1: All right, So this is how it works, basically with orchestralized a song that you would hear on over and we have to jump in with our names, our buzzer.
Speaker 3: That's all right, and name the song.
Speaker 2: The is a word to you, by the way, orchestral it's a classical over hit because truthishly, I'm not even sure.
Speaker 4: Let's do a hazy song.
Speaker 3: I'm for one.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Who else is shaking?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, Joy got in first. Sorry, Joe's gone?
Speaker 3: That is that is ed Shearon. I haven't thrown up in so long?
Speaker 2: Mom, too long? It is too long, ed sheeran song man, Castle on the hill.
Speaker 5: Country Ready what I did all the hard work for you?
Speaker 3: I came up with ed, I sang half the song and then you just sweep.
Speaker 2: In it last. I think we were all pretty wear straightway that it was an edge hearing song, but we just needed the title. Hey, Haley, one zip to the good guys.
Speaker 4: Yes, all right, and it's sposed to do so.
Speaker 2: I feel like Queensland in a state.
Speaker 3: Of origin and also, you're very judges.
Speaker 2: This morning that someone's under pressure.
Speaker 4: Song number two, Let's go.
Speaker 2: I think it's coming to me. I think it's coming to me.
Speaker 3: Come on, Johnny, isn't there's nothing holding me back?
Speaker 2: That was last week?
Speaker 4: Last week? I'm not recycling.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, how much time can I come on? No, you can get a chance, and then there's not much right now. I'm just trying to work out I would have. It's still not Andrey, is it? Can I find a friend?
Speaker 4: How can you can find a friend?
Speaker 2: Okay? I phone Abby?
Speaker 1: Abby, don't don't give me?
Speaker 2: Give me Okay, she can give me the artist at least? How do you not know this? We want you to.
Speaker 4: I'm going to get Abby to give you the artist, and you can both buzzing with a song?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Ready, Justin Bieber, you got anything? Come on, Jode's.
Speaker 4: That's zip to both of you. It was.
Speaker 2: Is this song?
Speaker 6: I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed no one has ever heard this song?
Speaker 2: Is this a new song? Did you heard this song? Oh my god? This is a song that she genuinely launched Justin Bieber into a cool space.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you say that regularly, so I'm disappointed, disappoint you know what. I know it's I know it's one zip up, Hazy, We've got one song left.
Speaker 3: This is going to be the winner.
Speaker 4: I've got it.
Speaker 2: You can't do that. Why you can't do that? Because it'slready one zero. So look, this is what's going to happen. So look, I think I'm just going to go try this out there and make the rules and run. If it's a draw, then we are the split the voutual where they get a voucher reach. Okay, you can't just turn up to.
Speaker 3: Game three and be like you.
Speaker 2: Know what Zoe used to play at school? Oh last last wins ten?
Speaker 4: All right, fine, all right, car it song three? Go on, go song three.
Speaker 3: If you get me take a name. Shut in the dugs, Hazey, can you come in with the win?
Speaker 2: Okay, it's goat.
Speaker 3: I know what it is.
Speaker 4: Now, I will take either a name okay, rather be I'll take it no no, no, no.
Speaker 1: No no no.
Speaker 2: It's got to be full name and artist, clean bandit rather be come over here, Jody, have a look, have a look, have a look.
Speaker 4: Not that is a clean win for Andrew Hayes. Well done.
Speaker 2: Watches haven't there. I just blacked out for the last three five seconds. Did something amazing happened? I think you might have just won the congratulations Haley?
Speaker 3: Sorry, good stuff?
Speaker 2: All right? I was in a dance your heart pounding, yeah, and I just get this.
Speaker 3: I get I get the lyrics, and then I can't get the song name?
Speaker 2: Was it so hard? It so American?
Speaker 3: Jody Walks?
Speaker 4: So you could run in that one?
Speaker 3: Thank you very much, thank you.
Speaker 2: It's Joe's something.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. Is that Andrew Hayes piggybacking on me?
Speaker 2: It's one or two? By the way, I'm not keeping school until now.
Speaker 3: Adelaide, Good morning, Adelaide.
Speaker 2: What David is Tuesday? Along at home?
Speaker 3: Sorry? Is that a mental black?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 3: Do you know who else has had a big night? I'd be in the newsroom. I'm a little tired.
Speaker 6: I've been listening to a murder podcast and I can't sleep because I've scared myself.
Speaker 3: Repeatedly.
Speaker 6: I don't know, because I'm obsessed and it's so interesting.
Speaker 3: Right anyway, And then I left for work this morning.
Speaker 6: I was in my car and I could have sworn someone was standing on the road, and I like breaked the absolute hell out and was like.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm about to die.
Speaker 2: A great way to start your Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Don't mind me. I'm just obsessed. I can't stop, right.
Speaker 6: I just you know when you go, you know, when you know that you shouldn't do something, and then you just press play.
Speaker 3: Can you just continue on?
Speaker 1: I just think for your mental and emotional wellbeing, you should probably cease and desist with the truth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I just have that right, I need to. But it's just not going to happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at least when you're driving off from your car and you saw the murder at waving to you had probably on a point of no return by Ricky Lee playing on over yeah, and that would change your mood.
Speaker 6: You got you back up and about yeah, and then I put the podcast back on five minutes later.
Speaker 3: It's such a rollercoaster, isn't it? Anyway? Can you explain this to me?
Speaker 1: Twitter has rebranded to X What does that even mean?
Speaker 2: It means the birds dead is officially extinct. It's like, hey, elon, what else can you do to try and ruin what was such a strong, unbelievable, iconic platform.
Speaker 6: Is that it feels like that well, that's he's freaked out because Threads has come up and everyone's jumping board to threads.
Speaker 3: What is threads?
Speaker 6: Threads is an Instagram meta Sorry, which is the parent company of Instagram and Facebook have started Threads to basically go Threads is going to be the new platform where you can talk because Twitter is such a dumpster fire? Does everyone jump across here to us? So then Elon's gone, oh, we need to do something to counteract this.
Speaker 3: We'll kill the bird kill.
Speaker 2: Let me just dumb it down for you ladies. You've got two blogs with a lot of money. That's Zuckerberg and Musk swinging there, you know what. Unfortunately there's not much swing, so you're trying to win by this.
Speaker 3: Sort of had the cage fight yet?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 7: Not yet?
Speaker 6: But did you see the photo of what's his face? Facebook? What's his name again?
Speaker 1: Zuckerberg isn't yeh? Did you see the topless photo of him looking good?
Speaker 3: He's got a rigged a half been training, hasn't he for the cage fight?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 6: I don't know if it's going to go ahead, but stuff, Okay, that had a bit of everything.
Speaker 2: A big show coming on? Who has just finished a two years.
Speaker 1: Tour two years he's been on tour, he would have made some money. I mean, he's not going to do two years on the road and not make a bit.
Speaker 2: Of cash or in one or two dollars. This is our song of for novas a cash or the car share of ten k instant cash for a chance to win a brand new MG valued at twenty k. I've just got a feeling that this song is going to play very very soon.
Speaker 3: Okay, really, like, how soon.
Speaker 2: Do you get that feeling?
Speaker 3: I get the same feeling, good old.
Speaker 2: Fashioned feeling, the longer opening hours, online applications and lenders that come to you do it your way, visit credit union, essay, dot com, dot are.
Speaker 1: You you know already in my head, I'm trying to calculate the way we can scare the absolute but Jesus out of Abby Yeah okay, okay, yeah, anyway, don't tell her.
Speaker 2: She seems to be scared of murderers.
Speaker 1: For great deals and cheeky getaways. What if dot com has just the place?
Speaker 2: Winter hardaways great? But bring on spring, jump.
Speaker 8: On the water.
Speaker 1: If app to book hotels, apartments, holiday rentals, and more, God, if.
Speaker 2: It's Ozzie for traveling, I'll tell you what, Jodiottie, if some random found your phone and they started going through it, would they be shocked?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. There's only one sort of raun she so that I took consent to my husband. But apart from that, that's about.
Speaker 2: Okay, more on that please, no, right, Greg, this is.
Speaker 3: Having a day when my cleavage looked really good, so I.
Speaker 2: Was like, yeah, here go Greg. Incoming shot of Jody's juzzz classic Get Involved This Morning, thirteen twenty four to ten. The outrageous lists that we keep as humans? What about this? A bloke who attended a really popular Aussie snow destination lost his phone. It was found on the front was a life goal list, nine different things that he wanted to achieve as a young man, and they are bloody embarrassing.
Speaker 3: So hang on. It wasn't even in his phone.
Speaker 1: You didn't have to punch in a coat like literally on the side cover.
Speaker 2: It was his log screen. You need no security to get in and understand this bikes a bit of a top, all right? Should we go through?
Speaker 1: On?
Speaker 2: We go through his little life goals? Is that interesting? Number one? Get Jack's and b eighty seven eighty seven specifically, right.
Speaker 3: It's a big number, eighty eight eighty six.
Speaker 2: You're guessing he's hovering around eighty kilos and he's probably on pre workout and all those sorts of things. Maybe he's on a bit of extra test Australia just to get him there. Yeah, it seems like that sort of character. Yeah, a number two quit or nicotine sensible. Number three have twenty five thousand dollars in the bank account.
Speaker 3: That's that's that's okay.
Speaker 2: Number four have a motorbike? There he goes, Seeyboddy.
Speaker 1: I mean, motorbikes are such sensible life decisions, aren't they. I don't mean to judge anyone who is riding motorbike as we speak, but.
Speaker 3: Do they seem a little unsafe to me?
Speaker 2: Also, you're listening to the radio and a motorbike dangerous. Number five. Get good at fighting, Get good at fighting. Where is he? Where? What does he? Does he live in the octagon?
Speaker 1: Does he he's that guy my gym who just stands there are shadow boxes himself.
Speaker 2: You've got to get good at fighting because you never know. Number six, get good marks at UNI. That's actually quite sensible. Number seven, and you're going to like this one. I just feel like you're going to absolutely support this one because you're not going to frown upon it at all. Have three girls on a roster.
Speaker 3: So a rotation system, wow.
Speaker 2: And rounds it out by I don't know if this is a strange one number eight don't get a hack Cup for three months.
Speaker 3: Well, he's not gonna have three girls on the roster.
Speaker 2: Then it's exactly right. The roster one is really really interesting, isn't it. I've got a little a few little life goals for twenty twenty three as well. Top three have you yep? Do you mind if I just rattle on that? Because we're an open We're in an open community here, we can support each other.
Speaker 3: This is a safe space for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Number three named newborn son incoming some in October three first name options. You've got Jason, You've got Francis, and then Horn little Horn Hayes probably option number three, number two become mates with Ryan Fitzgerald. I'm that I'm chipping away.
Speaker 3: You'll wear him down eventually.
Speaker 2: That's a slam.
Speaker 1: Setting up a tent outside his new nor Lunger pad, though, is a bit extreme.
Speaker 3: I would have thought.
Speaker 2: He's probably got security there. It's a bit of it. It's quite it's quite a four down there that he's building.
Speaker 3: And stop texting beach as well it.
Speaker 2: I call a beach. Okay, and number one get drafted into the AFL the thirty eight I'm thirteen twenty four ten. The unusual lists on your phone? Get involved this morning, anyone gets on the air, gets in the drawer for our winter weekend escaped, and I reckon we probably need to speak to producers Oe.
Speaker 3: Next on this one.
Speaker 2: She's got a very fair or she had, oh she it better be a had and very interesting list right, thirteen twenty four ten. We put the question out there before the unusual outrageous lists on your phone? Or maybe you've got some wacky life goals. Yeah, after a bloke lost his phone at the snow had some life goals in the front of his phone were discovered and some of them are outrageous. There was eight of them, a few in particular we're just ridiculous. One number five rather get better at fighting, Number one get jacked and be eighty seven kilos and number seven your favorite have three girls on a rotating rawstar.
Speaker 1: Dearie me, I mean the people even what is this guy thinking, Yeah, I'm not sure. I've got a couple of my phone gosse laugh goals. Yeah, first one is takes on you Krueger's job, that's imminent, second one, don't marry any more Gregs. And the third one is unique have a baby with Shimiraster Thunderbirds.
Speaker 2: All very unrealistic.
Speaker 3: Come on, you don't think I'm going to host the logis anytime soon?
Speaker 2: No, I think you will eventually marry another gret. Of course. Let's go to our Anastasia and more than Las.
Speaker 1: Good morning Anastasia, Good morning guys today take us inside your phone.
Speaker 7: Okay, well mine has got a mixologist. Yeah, I want to dabble in cocktails and also entrees to match with the cocktails.
Speaker 2: Okay, Tom cruise.
Speaker 3: And how is it progressing, Anastasia? Not too bad.
Speaker 1: I'm just at the beginning stages.
Speaker 7: I've looked up a few classes and looked at the smoke machines, and how much is going to cost to get.
Speaker 1: My little bar set up.
Speaker 2: A stage to promise us, yes that when everything's set up that we can have a party.
Speaker 1: We get invited absolutely, Oh, I love that for you under stage, that's perfect.
Speaker 3: That works excuse me, producers, Are we good morning? Did you have a list or false?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Just be opened. Just know that when we speak, we're open, we're honest, and we're very caring and instantly forgiving.
Speaker 4: It feels wrong on the back of Anastasia's really wholesome list of wanting to become a mixologist.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I had a list.
Speaker 2: What was that? That sort of list? Go on, give some details.
Speaker 4: Look, it was pear pressure. All my friends are doing it. I had a list of all the boys I've kissed.
Speaker 3: What's wrong that mom turned off?
Speaker 4: I know, I mean, there's a lot wrong with it. I think actually.
Speaker 3: Normal most girls in school was kiss list?
Speaker 4: Kiss less?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Kiss.
Speaker 4: One of my girlfriends has like a scoring system on her notes list as well. Who's she kissed to score?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: Goodness?
Speaker 2: What's rating the kiss? Rating the kiss out of ten? Genuine details?
Speaker 4: A few notes as well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there with Andrew Hayes's name.
Speaker 2: With a rating was rating give I'll give him a seven out of thirty. Why just stop making your list.
Speaker 4: Because that's embarrassing. Sorry, it's embarrassing. Also, have a boyfriend?
Speaker 2: Did you run out of pens? Reading story?
Speaker 8: That is?
Speaker 3: How has ever seen huge.
Speaker 1: Taylor Swift, who's on the American leg of her blockbuster Eras tour, performed her Cargne West disk track This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things for the first time since twenty eighteen during her concert on Saturday Night, and she let out an epic cackle during the song.
Speaker 3: Which appeared on her reputation album Take a Listen. This nice even see with the Street Beast.
Speaker 2: This is why I have a care. It's like you and you get that sort of witchy cackle game genuinely comes from the soul.
Speaker 3: Really made me laugh when I witchy cackle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like Kanye laughed when the paparazzi stoppeding Mattie's house. Good morning.
Speaker 3: No, it certainly wasn't.
Speaker 1: The Project hosts were left mortified during Sunday Night's episode after Bliss an es O rapper Esoteric detailed a horrific hand injury sustained from one of his kids, so you could see the were visibly upset because he's got one of those hyper mobile thumbs.
Speaker 8: Been right back.
Speaker 3: I can't watch it.
Speaker 1: I can't deal with any fingers bending back all that sort of behavior.
Speaker 3: But have I listened?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean at pinpoint, the exact moments where it really goes back into an awkward spot. This is what my thumb does. Now you've got a good look at this.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I can't say it. Oh no, how good of fingers?
Speaker 2: Do you know? I've desicated every single finger and broken two of them. Really, one of them I dessicated obviously playing football where the ball hit me, couldn't quite get my hands in the right spot. Classic and the bone came out at the bottom of the skin.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. That's And what did you do when you look down and saw that?
Speaker 7: It?
Speaker 2: Just laughed? Cool? Got nine more. I cried a little bit.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go on to Tom Brady.
Speaker 2: Are we you suit you?
Speaker 1: Su seems to have a new love interest in his life, so TMZ's reporting that the former quarterback and Irena Shaikh spent a romantic weekend together, with break Rady at one point being captured stroking her cheek and her court staying the night at.
Speaker 2: His place, stroking her check and what was she purring?
Speaker 3: I don't have the detail.
Speaker 1: So they said that he picked her up from the hotel bel Air and drove to his place and then they walked in together and then she dropped it back the next morning doing the walk of shame.
Speaker 2: So what are you we gonna happen? In between?
Speaker 3: I don't know. They had some twisties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like, hey, come in my room, watch this all right? His super Bowl the third time we wanted. Now it goes for three hours.
Speaker 1: Watch it and Irena nods off, ah dear, So there we go.
Speaker 3: That could be a new supermodel romance happening.
Speaker 2: Got jus juice And.
Speaker 1: Just finally, post spints, Victoria Beckham has belted out the nineteen ninety six Spice Girls hit say You'll be There amongst a group of party girls, a bit of karaoke from Posh.
Speaker 2: I would say that she might be slightly inebriated.
Speaker 1: It was always speculation that she had the weakest voice in the Spice Girls, And there we have confirmation, but some.
Speaker 2: Confirmation and the English accent coming through as well. Totally. Yeah fight not too far away from there.
Speaker 1: You want.
Speaker 3: You want some, I'll give it, yeah.
Speaker 2: Said slightly after that. Five minutes after that, Yeah, oh good stuff.
Speaker 8: Yeah, j.
Speaker 2: Showdown tickets not too far away as well. The code word this morning is fifty four fifty four.
Speaker 1: Why do you wait till I had a sip in my copy you ask me that, why did you wait for that exact moment?
Speaker 2: Just keeping your guessing, keeping you on your toes.
Speaker 3: I mean, this is.
Speaker 2: Coffee time. Actually, keep drinking that coffee please. Kids can be brutally honest, so brutal, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Not with the intent to be, but they just can be. And they can be little psychos and the stuff that comes out of their mouth.
Speaker 3: Can be awful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it really really pierces your heart.
Speaker 3: It's happened.
Speaker 2: So we were on holidays a couple of weeks ago, and it was a chance for me to take Henry to school each and every day for two weeks straight.
Speaker 3: That's so lovely.
Speaker 2: Yes. By midweek of the second week, Henry almost pulled me aside and said, Dad, I think I want mum to take to school now. Oh my gosh. It genuinely nearly flowed me. Oh no, and then without explanation. But then Kara did explain to me, she's probably like, to save my heart, he wants me to take him so she can take a lotty as well because he wants Lotti to play before they go on to school. I'm not buying it. No, I think he's just half broken up. Really hurts my soul. It's happened a couple of times as well.
Speaker 3: How is he going to go when there's another little haze?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, sure that'll sort him out. That's what about last night as well. He drew Lotty a little picture because Lotty was being an absolute you know what. Lotty accepted the pitch, threw it on the ground and jumped on it. So that broke his heart. And then I said, mate, I like it. I love it. I love this picture.
Speaker 8: What is it?
Speaker 2: What does it take me through it? He said, right, I will at in the corner is Princess Elsa and those three people that's me, Lotty and Mum. And I said, well, Dad didn't get a gig. He said, I know, well you're always at work. Oh my god, yes, and I reckon. The most heartbreaking conversation was when he's starting to get in football and he said, Dad, did you play for Port Adelaide And I said, no, mate, I didn't. I played for the Bulldogs. And he said, oh, the Western Bulldogs and I had to say no, no, mate, no, no, not in the AFL. And then he genuine said why didn't you play in the AFL.
Speaker 1: And oh my god, she just got your heart in his hands, and he's just like squeezing.
Speaker 2: A lot juggling dad.
Speaker 3: I had one the other day.
Speaker 1: I popped home from work during the day in between here and Channel ten and walked in the door and half of the three year old looked at me and she said.
Speaker 3: When are you going back to work like that? And I was like, oh, it is great, you want me around.
Speaker 1: And then I realized I'd misunderstood her because she said, because you never stay long enough and you always go back to work.
Speaker 2: Wow, she's right too. You're a terrible mother, escalated. It doesn't get I mean, an adult could say anything they want to me, pretty much anything, But then your kid says something to you which is really much more innocent. You're like, oh god, you need to go all wobbling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because there's no filter, absolutely no filter. They just say exactly what's in their heart and soul. Yeah, and all of our.
Speaker 3: Children, I think we're terrible because we're always at work.
Speaker 2: And also I think we can all mutually agree that most adults in my life I hate them. Twenty four to ten The heartbreaking things that your kids have said to you, because oh, I just get it out there, be open and honest, and we'll get through this together. I reckon.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's just hold hands during the song.
Speaker 2: So we are talking this morning, right now, thirteen twenty four to ten, the heartbreaking things that your kids have told you. Andry's just been so brutal with me lately, and it's honesty. He's not trying to offend me. No, but take your pick. I mean some of the things apart from him saying I'd rather mum take me to school from now on versus hey Dad, why didn't you play AFL football? I really ham it down on that one, and I was like, well, listen, son, sometimes it's a draft and there's a big draft. And now was maybe six or seven years where I was trying to get myself drafted. And I'll tell you what I said. Tell you what's some politics.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten. We are asking the question, what are the brutal things that your kids have said to you.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Jade in Elizabeth North. Good morning, Jade, good morning.
Speaker 7: How are you going going?
Speaker 2: Very well? Unlowed? What did he or she say?
Speaker 7: She turned around and told me I need to stop eating her. I'm going to be as round as a dog.
Speaker 3: One sort of dog?
Speaker 7: Is it a dog?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: This is not a very fair comparison.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you.
Speaker 7: No, my body's a lot more compact goodness.
Speaker 2: So how do you respond to that, Jade? What's your response in that situation? I just thought, I just mean I had nothing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that'll do. You're mean going to give it back to her?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it happens.
Speaker 3: Allison from Terrence Park, Good morning, Hi morning. What did your daughter say?
Speaker 4: Oh, one day she.
Speaker 7: Looks at me dead in the eyes, and she, without any emotion, just said, mum, when you can I have that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Just future thinking. That's nice. Wow. So now do you keep an eye on now and you're sort of half thinking, is she plotting my murder?
Speaker 7: Luctily, we don't live in that house anymore.
Speaker 1: Do you find her rifling through the filing cabinet looking for the the d to the house in your life insurance policy?
Speaker 3: Then we've got a real issue here. Thanks Alison Mandy from Renowned.
Speaker 7: Park, Ah, here you go and go.
Speaker 3: Thank you. What did your son say?
Speaker 7: Oh, he's just a terrrist. He was about three baby nearly fallen while I was singing in malalab and he's like, mommymmy, please stop, you're hurting my ear. And when we're driving and I'm humming, it's like dusto.
Speaker 2: It's really nice feedback, isn't it.
Speaker 8: Ye.
Speaker 2: Kids can be so brutal and honest. I'll tell you what actually so kids when he used to play music back in the day. Kids they're the barometer. They are the barometer whether you're doing a good job or not. So most kids, particularly sort of three to five, will get right around it, the sort of sort of start dancing and I'll sit in the middle of the stage, particularly the Line Hotel, and I'll look at you like you're a genuine rock star. There was one. There was one time I was hungover as hell do so I was like, I think I sound pretty awful, but maybe it's just mate. The kid turned up in the middle of the stage and the dead set was looking at me with his fingers plugged into his ears. That's the feedback I needed. We can all agree that I sucked the day. You tell me that you built a time machine on this day, Tuesday, and you've shook off those post weekend blues and you're back into the working week, building up towards US showdown.
Speaker 1: I mean some people say shaken off, but you do you though, shook it off?
Speaker 2: I think you can say that shooking. I didn't say shooken, shook it off. Let's take a little trip down memory lane for on this day's he twenty fifth of July. Let's go back to twenty twenty one straight wins women's four by one hundred med of Real Life for third Trade Olympics, and the team said a new world record in Tokyo.
Speaker 3: Who is in the team.
Speaker 2: That's a great question. I know you do know the answer.
Speaker 3: Twenty four teen Texas as well over.
Speaker 2: A double O N nine name or night. Probably Susi Onil, Probably SUSI. Probably not. It was two years ago.
Speaker 3: I would say, Ariana tiitmas.
Speaker 2: Think you're gonna say, are in a grunde for a second?
Speaker 8: No, I didn't.
Speaker 2: Twenty ten Britge TV series Sherlock debuts, starring Benedict Cumberbatch. It just sort of feels like Benedict Cumberbatch is a genuine, made up English name to take the piss.
Speaker 3: Absolutely it is.
Speaker 2: It's a real thing. Yeah, ninety nine to eighty six to two of France at Lance Armstrong wins one of seven consecutive titles, but it's later disqualified for doping. So you were like, this guy cannot be real. He's just too good to be true. And it was corrective. Yeah he doped. Yeah, Yes, I was a drug check a lot, a lot, and you saw him using EPO.
Speaker 3: I had, Yeah, Ustle received something from him, you know, rather than go into entell detail of every single time I've seen it it, Yes, I saw lands on Strong's and.
Speaker 2: Then he came out on OPRAH and it was almost like you thought that he was going to get forgiven. Yeah, no one forgave him, I know, but he raised a lot of money for cancer.
Speaker 1: I also don't think, like, to be fair, a lot of cyclists do do the doping thing, do I think?
Speaker 8: Wow?
Speaker 2: I mean you gotta find because there's new ways to mask doping, right, Yeah, when was the last thirty and twenty four teen? When was the last time you blood doped? When was the last time you inserted oxygen into your blood? To give yourself the competitive edge over your rivals, And.
Speaker 3: You don't have to be a sportsperson. It can be like you can be a mum just trying to get through on Monday.
Speaker 2: Blood energy Boost toddless Man, they can take it out of you. Sometimes he needs a little bit of EPO just to get through exactly right. Nineteen ninety three, romantic comedy Sleepless in Seattle is released, starring Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan. Of course, Tom Hanks gets stranded for weeks and weeks, and eventually he builds a raft and he gets out into the oversea and forms this unbelievable friendship with Wilson, who's actually just a volleyball. He's just and eventually he gets found, but Wilson floats away. Great movie. Yeah, I'm not sure what Meg Ryan was doing.
Speaker 3: That's gonna say. He also falls in love with Meg Ryan, but whatever you do.
Speaker 2: Your classic number one song On July twenty five, two thousand Kryptonites by three Doors Are.
Speaker 3: We're playing that.
Speaker 2: It's a good song. Go on, then there you go.