Speaker 1: Quick every day.
Speaker 2: Adelaides's ut, it is so time for a let's go girls, Yeah, let's go.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about dating, shall we?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Girls, more specifically dating and who pays m Okay, So you're this is your sweet spot because you're single, hazy and I've been married for seventy five years between.
Speaker 1: Us thousands of kids.
Speaker 4: But you are actively dating at the moment. So what are the rules made?
Speaker 3: What's it go?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 5: There are so many rules in dating now, it's actually ridiculous. But I told this story to Produce a flack and he was like, no, that's outrageous. So we thought we'd bring it to chic chat.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: So I was talking to a guy online who I did know personally a few years ago. Reconnected online and he asked me on a day. I said, that'd be lovely that night it was a Friday. We were going out for drinks that night in the morning. He owns a cafe and he sent me a message being like, why don't you come down to the cafe and say hello? I thought that was so nice, and so I went down there and he's as I walked in, he said, gooday, how are you going?
Speaker 1: Bow bye?
Speaker 5: And he went, do you want food?
Speaker 6: Coffee?
Speaker 5: Do you want anything? I went, oh, actually I love it coffee. He went sweet, turned the f poss machine around and charged me six bucks for a coffee. Ooh what he didn't flight getting way too much enjoying.
Speaker 1: That's the best thing is that they're actually usually worth five bucks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it was expensive as so not even a discount.
Speaker 3: But asked me coming, He invited you to.
Speaker 5: And very casually said why are you here? You know you want some food coffee? What if I said yes to food? It would have been a thirty dollars exercise and for bitch. So I actually canceled the day.
Speaker 3: So old did you?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 5: I had a headache all of a sudden because I thought, I'm not sure that that's my vibe.
Speaker 3: Okay, so this is my question.
Speaker 4: So traditionally the male plate pays when you go out the dinner.
Speaker 3: Is that still the go now? Because I feel like.
Speaker 4: Women are a bit more empowered, and you know, I make my own money, I can pay for my own dem.
Speaker 5: In my experience, when I go on a first date with a bloke, they're usually pretty keen to pay, which is nice, but from second date you're either swapping like taking turns or splitting.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, and I would.
Speaker 5: Insist on that. I wouldn't let someone just keep paying for me the first time.
Speaker 4: Yes, because I feel a bit like with online dating as well, like bloke spailler, only I've just met you.
Speaker 3: I don't even know if I like you. Let alone, I want to pay for your meal.
Speaker 5: That's that's what pay first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every like, I know that's old school.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was always wanted to pay. But then I see we have another trip where trick where no one would pay, and we'd organize doing a runner. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 6: I did not do that.
Speaker 1: Just looking chose such. It was of such disappointment because I've never done a runner from a restaurant.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 3: It's not I'm not putting a line.
Speaker 5: I don't think some of you polly done a runner.
Speaker 4: Perhaps, Okay, so you sort of alternate after the first date, so I don't think so bloke pays first and then it's.
Speaker 5: A really nice gesture, but then after that week and split.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or have.
Speaker 4: You been in a situation where you've gone, oh you know what, I'll pay and they've gone yeah, cool.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's all times confusing for us Fellas sometimes yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe so literal. I don't actually want to pay you just pay for me.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. You should be able to read and my mind and know exactly what I'm doing before I even do it, before I even think it. Good luck Fellas thirteen twenty four teen. Can we do this?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Please? In terms of dating etiquette, poor dating form, what are the does that do?
Speaker 3: Not the red flags?
Speaker 1: Can I kick you off as well? If you're on a date with someone and they're rude to the waiters in any situation, even if they absolutely have every right to be rude, yeah, you just wouldn't do it.
Speaker 5: How to how to ruin a date?
Speaker 4: I mean, god, just in life. Don't be rude to waiters? Why would you?
Speaker 1: That's the biggest red flag all time. And once again I can't stress there's enough people who will do a runner. Don't do a runner from a restaurant.
Speaker 4: What else is a red flag for me? And not that people are going to food courts for a first date, I assume or do they?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I haven't yet.
Speaker 4: People in food courts who think I'm going to eat my fast food, whatever it may be my sushi and leave my stuff here for someone else to pick up. I'm so big on that with my kids. Pick it you made that mess, pick it up, stick abfter yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 3: Don't wait for someone to have to come and clean up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, not for not a toddler. Welldlour ten.
Speaker 1: Let's go through a dating etiquette, poor dating for what should the younger people be looking out for these days, because it'll be very very confusing for the gens edits?
Speaker 4: Yes, shy, good morning, How are you good? Thank you your thoughts?
Speaker 8: My thoughts?
Speaker 9: Well, in terms of the paying things, it's quite nice.
Speaker 5: If you go house and half, Yeah it isn't it is nice?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 11: And you had a shocking date, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 9: So I was living with my parents at the time. So I got picked up by a gentleman who buried his father's car, picked me up, then proceeded to get very drunk over dinner, which to the point that I had to actually drive their car back home.
Speaker 1: And I'd tell you howd the rest of the day go?
Speaker 6: There?
Speaker 1: Had How do you go?
Speaker 9: Because I screened my calls after that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and so Shanning, how old was he when he borrowed daddy's car to take you for a date.
Speaker 5: Early twenty oh No, eighteen would have been accepted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or freshman your peek plates and yeah, yeah, it's so true.
Speaker 4: One of my first dates I remember. It was like high school, so year eleven, year twelve, and my boyfriend at the time, his parents picked me up and dropped us at the restaurant, which was one of those revolving restaurants.
Speaker 5: That's not nice situation.
Speaker 1: Would you have some sexy like fish and chips? Thank you for the dating advice everybody.
Speaker 4: But then he dropped me home and we had our first kiss while his dad waited in the car.
Speaker 5: Maybe that's a job.
Speaker 1: That was a joke. That's a job, job, a terrible job. Ask me that syenee full of humorous serum and shove it into my bum cheek and press play again.
Speaker 5: Really big on bumb injections.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll settle the arm. Yeah, I'm braver in the bum then the because the arm you get bruised afterwards.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's so true.
Speaker 6: Bottom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, seems to be put up with it better than my arm.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's fine anyway, he kick things off. Did you you would want me to kick off.
Speaker 3: Well, sure, sure, I mean, you're in fine form this morning.
Speaker 1: So the other day when I got back from Sydney and my wife said to me, have you have you seen the cat bowl? And I said, I never knew he did? My god, do you know how much I dislike my cat?
Speaker 5: She is actually bowling?
Speaker 6: I'll go.
Speaker 4: What would be the difference between a poorly dressed man on a tricycle and a well dressed man on a bicycle?
Speaker 3: What is the difference at tire?
Speaker 1: It's a good little word like that.
Speaker 5: That's really really good.
Speaker 1: Alright, well, dad, joke flavor about things this morning.
Speaker 4: I never thought we'd say this, but Zoey bring it home.
Speaker 1: Here we go. There's a grand final, all right.
Speaker 5: What's the difference between an oral thermometer and a rectal thermometer? The taste tastely?
Speaker 1: Whoa, oh my fairy gosh. You can say that and get away.
Speaker 4: My goodness, it is so long. You're so young and innocent that you've.
Speaker 3: Said that joke.
Speaker 1: She knows not what she's saying. She's so young and innocent.
Speaker 4: Yes, if you said that, get care, get careds.
Speaker 5: Feel it's not that daddy.
Speaker 1: I don't really get it. To be honest, it is. It's so fun. It's just a fun game. We do it every week. How fun spun jokes. He looks like you're having fun and not having fun. We're praying? Then, what you're doing? Are you praying? Song?
Speaker 8: Song?
Speaker 2: Song?
Speaker 6: Song?
Speaker 4: God's kind of focus is what I'm trying to do, and just block out the external noise that is Andrews.
Speaker 6: A lot of noise.
Speaker 5: Good luck, Jos.
Speaker 3: All right, this is how it works.
Speaker 4: We've got nova songs that have been orchestralized, throwbacks and heats, and we have to try and guess what they are. We've got two players this morning.
Speaker 5: A couple of listeners on Team Jody is Phil from angele Vale, who got through first and chose you chose me?
Speaker 10: Phil?
Speaker 12: I believe in you.
Speaker 3: Oh thank you Phil.
Speaker 1: Okay, First of all, I just like to say, Phil, I feel I thought I thought it was a guy. That's why I called you filthy. Sorry, Phil, Well, yeah, you hate me already.
Speaker 4: After after and after producers we came in and so Phil is a woman, So you still call feel filthy?
Speaker 1: Sorry about that.
Speaker 4: Phil.
Speaker 1: You know what's like now you're really going for joy.
Speaker 5: Women can be filthy too, and then teammates he is Vicky from behind morning Hello. Playing for a Wallace Cinema family pass. It is a tense battle. I'm okay, fine, I want say anything.
Speaker 6: So number one the faces a.
Speaker 5: Last Friday Night Katie Berry.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm giving it. It's pretty good, is it?
Speaker 1: Tek Friday Night?
Speaker 5: That's a good thing.
Speaker 1: I just opened on a space where you're giving petty victories.
Speaker 5: Did you not say last Friday Night? Yes, that's exactly what the song is called.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's a really strong start as well done.
Speaker 5: Let's keep that momentum going.
Speaker 6: So number two.
Speaker 5: It's tricky. Johnny Hazy went first.
Speaker 6: What's your guess?
Speaker 3: You're not loud?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: Is it? Is it?
Speaker 3: Bar songs? She boozy?
Speaker 6: She's no.
Speaker 5: There's a party that was pretty good.
Speaker 1: See I was gonna say tipsy, but you wouldn't have accepted that. You would have accepted joycept But that's get the title. Hey, I'm going to say this now as well. Do you want to go try and go for a clean sweep?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, thanks, come on, let's finished on a half one.
Speaker 6: What do you mean fun? This is this is what you do?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 10: It is fun you're right, all right, Yeah, this is the b.
Speaker 1: I still can't get it.
Speaker 5: We're going to sing this in the whole thing break I.
Speaker 3: Can't resist it no more.
Speaker 5: You've already said the name of the song.
Speaker 3: Oh so it's Jody, It's break free bye.
Speaker 1: Maybe go on, am I on you. It's break free about Ariana? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Well yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Now you know how it feels?
Speaker 1: Is that what it feels like?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: I don't know what's worse? That you're a really bad winner or an even worse.
Speaker 1: He congratulates to see you, Phil, good work. Feel here all I feel. I'm so sorry Vicky.
Speaker 5: Vicky, I'm proud of Oh there go.
Speaker 1: That's nice you.
Speaker 3: I love it when people pitying me.
Speaker 1: On top of that as well, you both on the stand my list to score some tickets of Coldplane Sidney Flats Commodation. So good luck to you both. Thank you for playing.
Speaker 5: And that means it's no longer double. It brings us to thirteen twenty.
Speaker 1: Four, and you know what, that doesn't sit well with me.
Speaker 4: In twenty seventeen, Cassie Sainsbury was arrested with almost six kilos of cocaine stuffed into headphone boxes.
Speaker 2: Cassie Sainsbury is right now inside a Colombian courtroom where she could learn her face.
Speaker 3: Just twenty two years old.
Speaker 4: Cocaine Cassie will spend the next three years in prison in Colombia.
Speaker 2: The Australian drug smuggler is finally out, having spent three years in a Colombian prison.
Speaker 4: Since returning to Adelaide, she's appeared on says Australia.
Speaker 12: I feel proud of myself in the sand so say seeing everything that I didn't want to ABC again and.
Speaker 4: Now releasing a tell all memoir, Cocaine Cassie, sending the record straight. Please welcome Cassie sains Free. Good morning, Cassie, good morning, good morning. I know you've been doing the media around this morning, so thank you so much for your time.
Speaker 3: We really really appreciate it.
Speaker 4: I mean, we had a lovely chat yesterday and I walked away from it just thinking what a lovely girl, like a very very sweet human being who's been through a lot. I would really like for you to tell people how this all unfolded. In the sense that you trusted a woman that you said groomed you called Wendy, and she betrayed your trust.
Speaker 3: Just tell people what happened.
Speaker 12: It was a relationship that unfolded where I basically made myself vulnerable to her because she knew that I was hiding in the closet and I wasn't ready to admit to my sexuality or anything like that, and so she basically used that to take advantage of me, and I just wanted to constantly please her and be there for her, which led me down this road.
Speaker 4: Tell us about that night where you were arrested in the Bogata International Airport and just the absolute horror that went.
Speaker 3: Through your veins when you realized what was unfolding.
Speaker 1: Yep, we've lost.
Speaker 3: Her there, cat, Oh we've lost her.
Speaker 1: Oh shame, It's okay. So but you caught up with Cassie yesterday. Well see, we'll do our best to get it back on the line. Yeah, I'm just trying the whole situation and also the reputation in this particular job. Yeah, it's one of the worst in the world, is it not.
Speaker 3: Well, it's horrific.
Speaker 4: And she says that the very first night that she was in there, she was abused and attacked, and that happened fairly regularly over her three years in the prison as well, so it's just a horrific place and experience for her.
Speaker 3: To go through.
Speaker 1: I always think as well, that first night, if it's a first night or two, where you go from living a normal life yep into a jail cell, and how much of that adjustment that would be. Yeah, for anyone in any situation, no matter what has happened, that's something I think that you could never describe unless you've been in the situation like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're definitely having troubles getting Cassie back on the line, but I will tell you that she served nearly three years and then had to spend another two years on parole, so she couldn't even come home then. And that's when she met her now wife, who she met in a nightclub and they got married over there, and she came back to Australia and was like, this needs to be a beautiful, fairy tale homecoming. But it definitely wasn't because she speaks of the absolute shame of having to walk down the street and just not wanting anyone to know who she was or her story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I think everyone in most situations, myself included. As soon as you hear a situation like that, you automatically go into particular coin and you're like, well, why this, why it happened, Why you do this? Yeah, everyone's got their reasons. Yeah, and particular with something like this, whether it is smuggling and things like that. Yeah, it's a really it's an interesting space because you just don't know what's going on in people's lives to have to go down that point or in a situation where you've essentially maybe been tricked.
Speaker 4: But also the way she spoke hazy, like she couldn't have hated her, like that nothing anyone else could say to her would could be worse than what she was saying inside her own head, Like she spent three years just absolutely beating herself up, saying how did I, how did I arrive here? And how can I be a better person? So I didn't know how she found herself in that situation.
Speaker 1: There you go, our brief chat.
Speaker 4: It's a really good one, really about forty five seconds.
Speaker 1: Joe, I don't want to be that guy that gets jealous or gets severe cases of fomo and that is fear of missing out. Yes, but I've got it, and I've got it real bad. Do you know my biggest fear is missing out on being a sickness poster child. Oh no, it's congratulations to you because you are. You're You're the shingles pin up lady. You're the post a child.
Speaker 3: I mean, no one saw it coming, but here we are.
Speaker 1: As a feel like a celebrity. Like you walk down the street down one's like.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, how are you shingles?
Speaker 1: Shingles lady?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love shingles chat too, And you're.
Speaker 1: Signing autographs and get some babies and yeah, you know, hosting conferences and all sorts of things.
Speaker 4: And I'm just signing off those autographs with all the shingle ladies.
Speaker 1: Shingle ladies. Do you know what though? So I got to work because you know how I feel like and we both say this that we should be on equal terms, do you know what I mean? So if you're a health poster child, why can't I be a health posted child?
Speaker 3: Have you have you chosen an ailment?
Speaker 1: Maybe I have? Maybe the ailment has chosen me. Oh maybe it's a beautiful collaboration.
Speaker 3: Sometimes the universe just decides your fate.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm pretty sure you didn't choose shingles. No, shingles banded together and said who should we go for? Who's going to be the best post a child for us?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And they chose you. Oh yeah, so congratulations. And guess what, You're not the only one who can collaborate and be posted child for an hour. Really, there's a new big dog in town. You know how regular I am?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What I don't tell you is just sometimes the struggles that I go through when I'm away being regular, right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So, and look, sometimes it can be very quite a stifling process. So I thought, what would be the solution. Is there some sort of I don't know, powder or medicine or some kind of situation where I could be the post a child for an ailment that affects so many of us? Okay, and that is constipation. So congratulations to me because I am now, thanks to this beautiful partnership with Carusos, the poster a child for something which affects so many women, men and women across the world. So we've actually we're about to start running an ad. So producers, could you just show.
Speaker 3: Like in a public space?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Can you just show Jody here? Mind you add as the poster child for Cruso's Constipation as a cressplay on that, if you're constipated and struggling to poo, here's some great news introducing Kruso's Constipation Ease. Caruso's Constipation Ease is a herbal and filer combination containing caskara, yellow dock, fennel, and green banana powder. These help to relieve constipation by making it easier for you to poop. So if you're struggling to poop and would like to poo more, why not try it Kruso's Constipation Ease. Thoughts on that? Can you explain that? What did you? What did you just see?
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, try to do.
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: Because a crusade? That's that's how much of a struggle it is. Sometimes sometimes you swear profusely thanks to Carusos. Yes, there is a solution. And guess who's the guess who's the bose? The child?
Speaker 3: Oh my boy, your boy. That's no one saying that, are they?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think yes, absolutely. In fact, that'll be up I'd say almost immediately at Jodi and Hazy on Instagram. Please check it out.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, well, congratulations, I guess jealous.
Speaker 3: Kids swear it's a fact of life, do they or is it just yours?
Speaker 4: No, No, it's so we had a bit of an incident. The girls all went along with their dad to the Adelaide six thirty six's on Friday night, and they were in a particular area and.
Speaker 3: My five year old got herself a Calippo.
Speaker 1: Yum, yum delish, huge result.
Speaker 4: From also self contained mess too, which is what parents love about Calippos because it all just like into the bottom of.
Speaker 1: The thing until they tip it right at the end, oh yeah, to get that extra sweet nectar, and then it goes all over them.
Speaker 3: It's very true.
Speaker 4: So she got a Calipo and she was walking through the bowels of the entertainment center and she encountered two women who how do I put this, that had a couple of sherbis.
Speaker 1: So they had a couple of champagnes or whatnot, and they were very, very excited about the situation for Harper.
Speaker 4: They were excited that Harper had a Calippo. And like all good parents, when your kid says something funny, you pulled up your video, don't you, and your tape it, and this is Harper recounting her encounter.
Speaker 3: We do ladies who'd had a couple.
Speaker 13: We were with Matt and Summer and Elite, and then two girls came up and I had a cliff and then they said, oh, that's a nice talking cliff blow.
Speaker 1: Just seamless, seamless use of a particular word yes, And apparently the girls followed up with I realized are of their ways that they said called it.
Speaker 4: Lippo, and I'm like, oh, and followed up with another swear. We're so just double down.
Speaker 3: Girls.
Speaker 1: There's always at moments where you youngster discovers the F word yes and starts using it in context.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 4: If you were one of those ladies thirteen twenty four ten, I'd love to hear from you. You were at the end of the Moment Center on Friday night and you told my daughter a new word.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, six is one. It was excellent, and your daughter was enjoying a delicious collib exactly. It was excitement over congratulations to Harper. Oh, she's now in the top three. She now joins no, it's a goat, kid, It's just a goat, beautiful, and also she joins monkey on the car.
Speaker 5: Kid, Any monkey maca.
Speaker 3: You've got one of those, one of those kids.
Speaker 1: Oh that is very nice. Lations to me, what's the kid picking up? And how old are they are?
Speaker 12: Therefore, my husband has a habit of saying f f.
Speaker 1: F yes, yes, yes, me too.
Speaker 12: And I said to.
Speaker 8: Him, can you just please come here and do this? And he stopped, He turned and looked at me. He said FFF.
Speaker 4: I told.
Speaker 8: And I was like, okay, your pardon and he was like and I was like, please just come here and do this now, it's not appropriate, and trying to hold in the laughter was just so hard. Yeah, yes, yes, And I'm like, oh, yes, so your father.
Speaker 4: That's a problem, isn't it, Because they the minute you start laughing, they're like, oh, we're on here.
Speaker 1: They pick it up.
Speaker 3: Mom and Dad think I'm hilarious.
Speaker 1: Yes, someone can trouble for repeating the story for my beautiful wife. Powder strolled to the other day having a bit of squabble with Lottie and just seamlessly oh ffs lotty yeah. And I was like, I was looking at it, mom and be like perfect tone, perfect context, body language, soprime, hang on, perfect, very well used, not appropriate, but very good use of f fs.
Speaker 3: Yes, was there a little grin?
Speaker 4: From here?
Speaker 1: There was a little grin, and I had to be stern, but inside I was laughing and almost shaking my fists and geez it took us about less than a quarter of a second to work out where he picked it up from. You wouldn't believe.
Speaker 3: It, and cue the death stare from car exactly, good morning, Sarah, how old and what are they saying?
Speaker 7: So my son was about one and a half two and he was obsessed with avengers and his grandparents got him a pack of all the different avengers and Falcon was in there. He was running with falcon above his head, going mummy fen Fens.
Speaker 11: I was like excuse me, and he's like mommy fens and he could not get the word out right until I saw what was in his hand. Then I clicked and.
Speaker 3: Was like, ah, this makes them falcon.
Speaker 1: Oh what a little soupire. Love that that's let him continue so.
Speaker 7: I could film it for dad, because that's bifos.
Speaker 4: You must think that's just responsible parents and Sarah, when you have to get it on video before you say now never, So.
Speaker 7: Agent, yeah, I'm pretty sure it's gonna be fine out strong then so exactly.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Sarah, thank you so much.