Speaker 1: I'm in Melbourne this weekend. Let's go watch it. I'll buy your ticket.
Speaker 2: Fuck, that's a big deal. Then if you're willing to buy the ticket. Where's your Head At is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 1: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice, and much more. Good morning mad, Good morning Anna. Where's your head At?
Speaker 2: My head is happy, healthy, the sun is shining in Melbourne. How's the Gold Coast?
Speaker 1: It's good. So we're recording remotely again. We have some people reach out to us or what would you say. A couple of people message saying that I seemed a bit flat on the last you.
Speaker 2: Were a little bit flat if you listen back to it. But it wasn't what people thought.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I just I just wanted to come on here and say that. I could hear my voice in my headphone, so it was like on a look for like three seconds later I could hear myself saying what I was saying. And after the thing, I was a professional. I'm powered through. I did it for you guys. I don't want any thanks or anything. I just did it for you guys.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. So basically you're hearing a lot of voices in your head.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, and I said afterwards, I told you guys in the meeting, I was like, I've got enough voices in my head. There's already like ten or fifteen in there. I don't need another one going around. So it was pretty uncomfortable, but I got through it, and here I am today. I'll try to be a bit more.
Speaker 2: The wildest thing about that record is like you told us after So after the recording, you're like everything I said, I could hear myself back. I'm like, why didn't you just tell us?
Speaker 1: Well, I went to read out the what we were reading out. You ended up having to read it out because I started and I was like, well, this is crazy. It was fucking tripping.
Speaker 2: Well, how are you now that the vibe is high all as well?
Speaker 1: I good? What did I get up to on the weekend?
Speaker 2: You're in Sydney?
Speaker 1: I was in Sydney. Yeah, Tammy had surgery, Which is my ich of the week is seeing someone you love in pain, Like she's in a lot of pain right now, Like watching her get up from the bed. She's like no, and It's like, it's sucks seeing someone you love liking so much pain. But yeah, I'm waiting on her. I went. I flew up to Sydney so I could be there when she came out of surgery first thing, and then like, you know, help look after her. Yeah, she was quite cute when she was like hobbling along. She was in so much pain. It's cute. But yeah, it sucks seeing someone you love in pain.
Speaker 2: Oh, so you're on nurse Matthew.
Speaker 1: I should probably get an outfit, shouldn't I and be like, oh, I cracked the funniest joke. So the nurse had like the clipboard and she was like reading stuff off and I was like, oh, is that is that her chart? And she's like yeah, And I was like, look, I'm up to see he's intent of grades anatomy. I could probably read that passet here and she's like it away and she's like, no, it's a little bit different from what you see or something. It's free.
Speaker 2: Funny you think you're a doctor now that you've watched a couple of seasons.
Speaker 1: Well, I watched all the Criminal Minds and I used to brag saying that I'm part of the Bau.
Speaker 2: You know Law and Order Lawn Order by Dick Wolf, if you remember that, because recently Dick Wolf has made this new Netflix series which is kind of like Law and Order but the real life version. So it's like, if you're a Lawn Order fan, Dick Wolf has now made that but in real life. It's so interesting, especially if you're a true crime junkie like me. Definitely put that one on the watch.
Speaker 1: Watched the first one about the girl and how they got shot and she survived.
Speaker 2: Or something spoil it.
Speaker 1: I watched the first episode and then I fell asleep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, do you know what my ech of the week is, Matt. Now that we're talking about like recommendations of shows. The fact I haven't seen that since last week in real life, but the fact that you recommended that I watch Long Legs was it?
Speaker 1: Did you watch it? No?
Speaker 2: I haven't watched it yet. But after last week's episode, the amount of people, the volume of people who messaged me saying to me, do not, under any circumstance watch this movie was wild, like crazy amounts of it. And then on top of that, my friend Amber, she watched Long Legs at the movies and she said to me. It's not about the jumpiness. It's so creepy that it gave her permanent as in like a two week long period of insomnia. And I was like, and this is the movie Matt's trying to get me to watch.
Speaker 1: There is nothing scary about Long Legs. I literally I get it. It was creepy. He was creepy. He his character, Nicholas Cage was good as in it, But there was nothing scary about it. Everyone's things so dramatic, isn't it demonic? Well that's a spoiler. That's a spoiler in itself though, so watch out people.
Speaker 2: Well that's sort of spoiler because I still have no idea what this movie is about at all. You are my ich of the week because you wanted me to watch that movie.
Speaker 1: I'm in Melbourne this weekend. Let's go watch it. I'll buy your ticket.
Speaker 2: Fuck, that's a big deal. Then, if you're willing to buy the ticket so much, just bought me a coffee, that is bullshit without a return, without a return.
Speaker 1: I keep tally. No, I don't let's have people. Let's not we we we're fair. It's just fair fair. You have to get me a movie one time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is the thing. You'll buy me movie because you chuck it.
Speaker 1: In the split wise, chuck it in the split wise you love this split wise?
Speaker 2: No. But in all seriousness, I have been like, people are warning me off this movie. So I'm very worried. And if I was to go with you, which I am doubtful I will, I'm ninety nine percent sure that I would be walking out as the jumpiest personal planet.
Speaker 1: It's not jumpy. I've sent you heaps of tiktoks about it, my heep sending you tiktoks.
Speaker 2: I don't watch them.
Speaker 1: You don't watch them?
Speaker 2: No, they're very scary.
Speaker 1: My I is you not watching my tiktoks? Not watching your ten serve?
Speaker 2: We're on the rocks, our friendships on the rocks.
Speaker 1: Well, let's go to the movies and watch it. That that'll bring it back. You can bring Michael if you want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can bring Michael. You're in Melbourne this weekend.
Speaker 1: I am going to the football to watch Gold Coast versus Essidon. Excited for that. That could be my turn on. But my turn on this week is I talking about horror movies. I went to the movies to watch in a violent nature and not the movies. The movie was good. I really much enjoyed it. Quite scary. If you're a horror fan, people must think I'm just crazy watching all these horror movies, but I am. I bought tickets probably fuck like month ago for it for it, and they only have a nine point thirty showing. Tammy couldn't get out of bed, so I took her sister Ava. But I'll tell you what. What was good about it was we were the only ones in the cinema watching this horror movie and it.
Speaker 2: Was, oh my god, it was terrifying.
Speaker 1: It was good. Well, I've been to one before with Tammy when we were the only ones in the cinema as well at a nine thirty showing of another one. But my turn on of the week is that I watched a movie in the movie theater and it was horror. It was empty, it was I was quite not I never get jumpy, but I was quite like, oh, immersed in it and it got me. Yeah, it got me into.
Speaker 2: It got you up and about change of pace. I told you last week that you needed to watch the Olympics. Have you watched any Olympics since then?
Speaker 1: Negative? I've seen it on my Instagram on that, but I haven't No, I haven't watched any of it. Is it any good?
Speaker 2: Yes, it's so good. Okay, So if you are following the Olympics, my turn on of the week was this morning, and if you were watching the kayaking, Jess Fox one her race and the kayaking, I think two races in the kayaking, but her sister. Jess and her sister were going against each other. Jess got knocked out of the race and then in the final, her younger sister actually won gold. And it was actually the most beautiful moment because Jess was tipped to win pretty much everything, and the fact that her sister came out with a gold medal, it was a really heartwarming moment. I literally woke up this morning six am, turned on the Olympics, watched that all unfold and I was crying, crying. She was of joy over the Olympics. It was so emotional, Like her mom and sister jumped into the kayaking kind of choppy waters. They were all hugging, crying, like I think it was more about the story of like her sister was always the underdog and Jess was always not the golden child, but she was the one winning gold, she was the best. And the fact that the younger sister has been able to come in beat her own sister who is number one, and then has somehow come out with a gold medal. It was just a really beautiful, inspiring story. And I think that's why we love the Olympics, because it's so inspiring.
Speaker 1: And to say that, like the backstories are what makes it all very more entertaining and more immersing. I reckon, and I reckon the people the production crew make it so much like better to watch when they do that sort of stuff.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and I think it was just such a beautiful moment. My favorite moment hands down of the Olympics so far. And yeah, I wasn't that far as you you need it, you need to get on.
Speaker 1: But your favorite moment wasn't that TikTok I sent you the guy jumping over the pole and he's did you not see it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: And he's like, cock, it's the whole thing. It's like they're like, he does the pole.
Speaker 2: Of course that's gonna be your favorite Olympic.
Speaker 1: No, it's not. My favorite. Is the Turkish guy rocking up with nothing just shooting a gun? No, what are you watching you watching it or not?
Speaker 2: I'm watching Channel nine like Australian like inspirational moments. You're clearly on like weird TikTok algorithm of like dick hitting pole type of witch.
Speaker 1: Everyone is seeing the Turkish guy rock up with no eye protection, no ear muss and start shooting his gun.
Speaker 2: Let me have a look.
Speaker 1: Did you see the Do you see the other TikTok I sent you?
Speaker 2: I mean Matt, I think when Matt says to me, have you seen the TikTok that I sent you? He literally sends me like ten day, You're welcome. It's hard to keep up with them.
Speaker 1: You're welcome.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna watch the pole.
Speaker 1: Guy post it on the Facebook page. Everyone as well.
Speaker 2: Okay's going over the pole. Ooh that shit, it's not just a dick touch. The dick gets caught on the that poor guy. Like, imagine you are an athlete, you have trained your whole life to be the best at a sport, and you become famous for your dig getting caught in a pole, and there's nothing you can do about it. Like the TV networks have that imagery of you, and it's out there for the world to see.
Speaker 1: He's definitely a shower, not a grower. I reckon, Oh.
Speaker 2: My god, who knows? You never know?
Speaker 1: You never know, You just never know.
Speaker 2: Guys, we're gonna post that on our Facebook group. See this is the joy that the Olympics bringed. You never know what you're gonna care.
Speaker 1: I don't have been a wedding planning recently. Anna. Actually, as I opened my Google Chrome to get on this riverside with you and chat, I actually had my table as in the seating chat seating chart. Yeah, that's a better word for it. Anna, right at the end, sitting you with uncle fucking Steve. O do I don't have Uncle Steve.
Speaker 2: I'm going to seriously take it serious where you put me because I did not realize it was such a big deal to you.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, there were people sitting next to me saying it was so good to be there. I haven't seen Anna since she was three, Dude.
Speaker 2: I'm from the UK. A lot of people haven't seen me since I was three. Not that offensive. The only people at my wedding were extremely close family members and my closest to friends. Anyway, I'm on the phone to Matt the other day and he when we were in Corfu at my wedding, met my brother and his girlfriend, Zoe and Matt. So you and my brother Chrissy connected, Like you guys were loving each other best friends.
Speaker 1: Just got the same attitude, you know, just vibes.
Speaker 2: You guys were like having a little bromance, like a full blown romance. I was like a bit jealous. I was like, what is going on here? Like this is bizarre. Anyway, I'm on the phone to Matt the other day and he was like, hey, so, like you know, I've like met your brother in Corfu and Zoe and I'm thinking about inviting them to the wedding. I'm like, you're very exclusive, very small amount of people wedding and Christopher, my brother is potentially getting the call up like wild No, So.
Speaker 1: What happened was we were going through it and we were saying, you have X amount, I have X amount of people, right, you got it's maybe leaning a bit more towards she's got more. But we were like, who can we got a couple of extra spots and like who can we invite that? Like we both know and I'm pretty sure as that was happening, Zoe was messaging Tammy about her surgery, and she was like, why do we invite them? And I was like, oh yeah. I was like, I guess there are a couple that we're both made friends with since being a couple. I was like, let me speak to Anna. Infect to Anna, and then you went and told Chris, and Chris is like, I haven't heard anything yet, and I was like, yeah, because we haven't finished the seating arrangement. We're seeing how many more guests we need it.
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we did the tasting though, the food tasting the other day.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, tell us everything. How was that because that was a really fun part of my wedding experience in the lead up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was good. So we had Emily and her husband, Amy and her husband, and then my sister who posted as a flight attendant. So she was on a stop over here on the Gold Coast. So I was like, quickly come down from the airport. So she came quickly and she sat in on it and it was like, yeah, it was really cool, really nice food. You're gonna You're in for a treat.
Speaker 2: I'm excited for food. Can I bank on? I feel like oysters because you guys both love oysters.
Speaker 1: Surely they're definitely the oysters. Yeah, I can't give it away. I don't know what it was the other thing, but it's gonna be good. There's gonna be enough food. You'll be you'll be very full by the end.
Speaker 2: When you're dancing, I'm excited. I'm gonna be weighed down, yes.
Speaker 1: But you'll dance. You'll dance it off.
Speaker 2: So did you and Timey agree on everything that you tasted or was there kind of things that you wanted that she didn't or vice versa.
Speaker 1: Not really. We came in pre selected with what we originally wanted. They obviously gave us more than what we selected, so like to try the other things just to fuck with us even more, just to make it even harder. I really liked the lamb shoulder, and I was like leaning towards that instead of the steak. But I love my steaks. So we agreed on it pretty well. I guess at the end of the day, it's taken on board, but it's not the final verdict. Yeah it's not.
Speaker 2: It looks good that it's taken on board.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, this is true. This is better than like, like I said, it's it's the woman's day.
Speaker 2: I think it's both people's day. But I mean I feel like sometimes the groom has just told the date, time and like this is what you're wearing and be there or b square. So I feel like you do have a lot of input, which is good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have more, I think than the average groom.
Speaker 2: Did you did coin yourself a groomzilla? So you must have.
Speaker 1: I've seen taken so out of seeing people.
Speaker 2: Are you literally said it?
Speaker 1: It was over one thing I said, and everyone was like his Groomzilla, are yourself a minute? I was like, I just just said one thing that I was like, Oh, that has to be the way.
Speaker 2: Okay, mat This week, I'm combining screen time with talking about embarrassing moments in our lives. So recently I posted a video on my TikTok and Instagram and it's basically a trend where you remember something that you did for a guy when you were younger. My video was when my crush told me he liked girls who can sing. So I posted this and it's basically I'll put this on our Facebook page for everyone to see. It's the song I Remember when I Remember, I Remember when I loved my mind.
Speaker 1: Sing it. The song's called crazy, isn't it something?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So anyway, I posted a video of me when I was sixteen and I'm singing and she will be loved and I'm taking so serious and it's so embarrassing, and I posted it. It's still up. We're gonna post it on the face.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen it.
Speaker 2: It's thank god because I posted it and it started getting traction and I was like, oh God, I think I want to take this down, like it's so embarrassing. Anyway, this was when I was on my honeymoon. I posted this, so this was like in between my honeymoon content.
Speaker 1: Oh so there was heaps of content.
Speaker 2: According to it, there was a lot of content.
Speaker 1: Saw that you finally posted the canal.
Speaker 2: I did. Finally. You've been nagging me for it, and I.
Speaker 1: Finally thought it was weird that it hadn't be posted. Such a good day.
Speaker 2: There's still there's still so much I haven't posted. But anyway, I posted that video a while ago, and now there's this new trend of things that people have done in their life that's embarrassing and basically it's sad to announce I didn't get picked for the Paris Olympics, and then people post a really embarrassing video of them doing a sport, which I feel like we can all relate to. Can you really to that?
Speaker 1: I can imagine you being quite unathletical and doing some embarrassing sports stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm very athletic, thank you very much. I was a state swimmer.
Speaker 1: What's your running style? You do your video but they're like videos like I want to see you and no one's watching. You don't watch friends, Phoebe Boufet, You probably run like her.
Speaker 2: I do. I am a bit like bambiyond Ice when I run. I could imagine I'm terrible at sprinting because I'm so tall that me as a sprinter, I'm like last every time. But I used to come first in cross country because I was so fit because of being a state swimmer at the time that I could win cross country races like that, Like I was killing it.
Speaker 1: My footy coaches, she'd yell at me because I take small steps and I do way better at running. But like I take small steps and like I've got big like broad what do you call it, like legs I could easily take like you know, massive gazelle sort of steps, but for some reason, I take little bit of ones and gas myself out quicker.
Speaker 2: You need to get onto that trend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I find a video of me.
Speaker 2: The reason why I was telling you about this trend is because I actually had, I think, the most embarrassing moment of my life at the start of this week. The most I used to say that my most embarrassing moment in my life was when I fell off a treadmill at the gym. So anyway, I, as you know, have been sick for the past three weeks, have not been able to get over this sickness and have this residual cough. On top of that, I have a bit of asthma, so I have an asstha puffer that I've also been taking. Anyway, I woke up the other morning and hadn't coughed at all, and I was like, oh my god, finally, like this day has come. I don't have to cough my lungs up anymore, Thank goodness. So I was taking my laptop to Apple because it's been broken. Get in there and I don't know what happened. I'm talking to the girl and all of a sudden and I have the most horrendous coughing fit, like those types of coughing fits where you're going to be coughing for ten minutes and there's nothing you can do about it. And I was trying to swallow and trying to do all of the things, but nothing was working. And I had literally got to I'd spoken to this girl and I'd got through all of my details because she was making me an appointment for the next morning, and all she needed is my name, my first and last name. And so I start having this extreme coughing fit and I'm like sorry, sorry, and I'm like coughing, coughing, coughing, and she's like, it's okay, all I need is your first and last name. And I was trying to say Anna, and I was speaking like Anna, like my mouth was moving to say Anna, but nothing was coming out. Like I was like, like it was yes. Everyone was staring at me. It was mortifying. It got to the point where she's like, okay, just give me your last name and I'll try look you up. And I was like and I just couldn't say anything.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: I was having a full blow coming fit. My face was bright red. I literally started running out of the shop I was like, it was actually that bad, And because I was in the Apple store, I realized I was felt like I was in this maze and I was so far away from my car. So I started running whilst having a coughing fit trying to cover my mouth and started to feel like I'm going to have an asthma attack and I don't have my inhaler, so then I'm deep breathing, I'm coughing. It was mortifying. Did you go mortifying?
Speaker 1: Did you face did you go back and face him again? We didn't, like, just all embarrassed. No, you didn't go back.
Speaker 2: I didn't go back because it was too embarrassing. All of the stuff saw, all the people who were customers there saw.
Speaker 1: So you go into a different one.
Speaker 2: Now, I just my laptop is now been broke?
Speaker 1: Is broken? Did you leave your laptop there?
Speaker 2: No, No, I p my laptop there. But it was it was the most embarrassing moment. So all of the trends that have been happening, with all the embarrassing moments, I just think this moment here was by far the most embarrassing moment.
Speaker 1: Speaking of embarrassing moments, So you don't feel alone, Jill has sent us her embarrassing moment on our hotline. Let's take a listen, and I Matt, this is Jill.
Speaker 3: I'm in Utah in the United States. Embarrassing story for you. I had just had my baby. This happened back in December, so she was like a month old, and my work stopped by my co to give me a Christmas present. And I was in pajamas and I barely threw on a sweatshirt, a light green sweatshirt to answer the door really quick, and my mom held the baby and I turned on the light to the porch and he just said, hey.
Speaker 2: Merry Christmas.
Speaker 3: I'm stopping by to bring a present. And I started talking to him about how work's been and got into asking how his family was and things like that. Anyway, he was acting like kind of weird, but he is kind of weird just in general, so I thought, well, maybe he's just being normal. But then he's like, well, he had other deliveries and stuff, so was trying to cut the visit short. Anyway, I say good night, thank you so much for the present. Since I'd been on maternity leave, I hadn't seen him in a long time, so that was really nice. And then I went to go get my baby from my mom and she's like, you went to the door like that, and I'm like, what, yeah, no, it's minute. It's like eight o'clock at night. I wasn't gonna put makeup on. I'm just him jammies. And she's like, no, like that looked down and I looked and I had been leaking breastmelt my sweatshirt and it was like a light green sweatshirt and I had two huge circles of dark gray on each boob, like one on each boob, So very embarrassing. And I still haven't decided whether I should ever bring it up to him and apologize or just let it slide. And it's this unknown weirdness between us. Anyway, love your podcast.
Speaker 1: Thank you Jill for sending that in.
Speaker 2: Thank you all the way from utail. That's pretty cool. My advice to Jill would basically be to pretend it didn't happen and to never bring it up, because I feel like to bring it up is worse. What do you think that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, as a dude, I reckon it'd be pretty awkward to bring up because like, what do you even say back? You're like oh, I should be understanding, but like some guys might be a bit like taken back by it. I'd probably be like, yeah, no, it's chill, I get it, like it's cool. Well, I feel like some guys would be really awkward about it, don't you reckon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they might be awkward, and they might just want to pretend it didn't happen. It's a funny story though, like this is. It's great for us listening to it through the podcast. I mean for him, he's probably like got a girl and he was a weird guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he she said he was a weird guy as well, so he was a weird guy. Yeah. So he'd probably really awkward about it as well and really uncomfortable. So I can just keep it and just act.
Speaker 2: Normal, just like I'm going to act normal when I finally take my laptop back into Apple and I didn't have the world's craziest coughing.
Speaker 1: You should wear like a mist fake mustache or something, or a mask. Cod Maybe if you were like a mask, people would think that there was something seriously wrong with you when you had that coughing fit. I remember when I went to the movie straight after COVID and you had to wear masks in the movies. And I swallowed a bit of popcorn the wrong way, and I was trying not to cough because I knew everyone would be like, what the funk? So I was sitting there like like trying to hold onto it. That was pretty uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: It's funny how like during COVID coughing was so looked down upon people if you even made a small cough, like like people like, oh, they've got COVID, like run away from them. If I literally sound like I have the plague at this point, like people would be mortified hearing the type of coughing I'm doing public.
Speaker 1: Yuh, thank god, I'm in the gold parsonal down there with you catching the plague.
Speaker 2: Well look, I'm on the series road to recovery, so all as well.
Speaker 1: Hey guys, that's all we've got time for today. We're starting the hotline again. We love it, so please, as always, send in your hotlines. We'll also get a thread going on the Facebook page saying the most embarrassing moments people want to comment on that give everyone a good laugh in there. Happy to see that still, next time, guys, see you bye,