Speaker 1: On scoring lils Australia. This is the Reader Panekey Show.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the readA Panehy Show. Coming up tonight. Well look at how a New York Times journalist was behind a leak that saw hundreds of Australian Jews being doxed. We look at the real story behind that ugly scandal with James Morrells on the program tonight. Prophecy in Hima on the Albaniza government's latest renewable spendeth on the move to make misogyny an act of terror pro McSween. We'll be here to discuss that and much more, and later in the hour. Kinsey Schofield joins me with the latest on why Hollywood stuff Blake Lively is being canceled and we never forget left He's losing it Tonight starring our own ABC. And of course Kamala, she's a regular contributor. She's snatching patents.
Speaker 3: Now I will snatch their pattern so that we will take over. And yes we can do that, Yes, yes we can do that. Yes we can do that. It's the question is do you have the will to do it.
Speaker 2: I have the will to do it. Joining me now is Sky News contributor Proue McSwain. Prue. Let's start in Melbourne where far left activists crash date women's rights protest on the weekend and course trouble they behave violently forcing police to move in.
Speaker 4: A women's rights rally has descended into chaos at Parliament House this morning after it was crashed by trans rights activists. Police say around one hundred and fifty of the counter protesters gathered, allegedly throwing eggs and water buliments at the speakers. A thirty six year old Brunswick woman has been arrested accused of assaulting police.
Speaker 2: But those standing up for women's rights didn't let themselves be intimidated into silence by these protesters. They danced as lines of police held back the trans rights activists through these counter protesters. They have the habit of getting unruly, often violent, and we see that again and again with the left, particularly right here in Melbourne.
Speaker 5: We sure do I mean this trans rights aggression is really revealing in that all these trans who want to be in women's spaces and treated as women, but they're showing this bent for male aggression that they're seeking to shut down women who want to stand up for their rights and to speak. It is really appalling and distressing to see. And I also really feel it's shocking that we have to label these women who are standing up for themselves as brave.
Speaker 6: I mean, what's brave.
Speaker 5: About wanting to speak as a woman and talk about your rights. I mean, it's just disgusting that we've got to this situation where you have to be brave to speak and to say what you really believe and what you stand for. I mean, we're at this ridiculous stage now where you know, politicians, so many bureaucrats cannot even define.
Speaker 2: What a woman is anymore.
Speaker 5: You know, the denigration of women and their role in society is so concerning, and we need more of these brave women to come and speak out and just say this is not acceptable behavior.
Speaker 2: And these women, I know a few of them. I've had them on this program. They're from all sorts of backgrounds. Prove they're not all right wing reactionaries as some of the media would have you believe. Some of them have been long long activists who you would describe as leftists, but they've almost been red pelled by this issue when they see how the left has treated the issue of women's rights, women's spaces, women's sport, and it's a coalition from all sorts of backgrounds, but they are quite brave. They shouldn't have to be, but they are. Now we've got in the UK the Labor government there treating what it calls extreme misogyny as terrorism. That's what they are planning to do to combat the so called radicalization of young men online. Home Secretary of At Cooper has ordered a review of the country's counter extremism strategy to address the gap in tackling violence against women and girls. Now, this could man prove that teachers will be legally required refer to students they suspect of extreme misogyny to the government's counter terrorism program the same way they would if they saw someone who was a for example, an Islamist extremism. I would I'd love to see the definition of what constitutes extreme misogyny because quite often the very same people who for years overlooked the grooming scandal in that country and to this day we're really not address what happened. There were thousands of girls were systematically brutalized, and political correctness or authorities do very little for many years, the very same types get very upset through about sexist jokes or banter that they deem to be extreme misogyny.
Speaker 5: Exactly, misogyny, racism. These are words that are now being weaponized and you know we've seen in Australia recently with Dunton being called a racist by Zali Stegel, and you know it's a means of trying to shut people's opinions down. Now, certainly there are examples of misogyny, don't get me wrong, but I just feel like in this case, how do you define it? How is it going to be used in the courts and reported. It's something that's very concerning about this trend in the UK and the fact that it's a power leaver by this government to control and to I believe, just push its own political agenda. So it'll be fascinating to see what happens over there and very concerning, but let's hope it doesn't happen here.
Speaker 2: Now to our one of our favorite former Pms, Kevin Rudd, he's being accused of turning the US embassy into a party palace, spending thousands of dollars on booze butlers, a barbecue This is in his role as ambassador to the US. In addition to galas and dinners and a brand new barbecue that cost around fifteen thousand dollars, he also hosted a twenty three thousand dollar Pride party. There were blos loons, pro catering of course, and two drag queens. We can't just have one. This is according to a report from the Daily Telegraph. Now Rudd has released a statement in response saying that the article in News Corporation newspapers includes severe misrepresentations, and it goes on to say doctor Rudd's spending represents a twenty five percent reduction on the level spent before the pandemic proe. I do like how many times Kevin Rudd refers to himself in the third person in this statement. Very normal, Very normal.
Speaker 5: Oh well, you know, I'm not a fan of Kevin Rudd in any way, readers. So the only reason I could perhaps excuse it is that if he didn't spend all this money, if he didn't show this large ess, then I don't think anyone would come to his parties. But it is, you know, typical of a labor that you know, they like to push their working class roots. But when it comes to time when they can put there's snouts in the trough, they're the first ones to spend up big. And you know, look, we know that other ambassadors have probably thrown lavish parties too, but you just can't help feeling that Kevin's doing it to milk every moment he can because with Trump, if he happens to get in, I think his days will be numbered.
Speaker 2: It will be very interesting to see if Trump will forgive and forget. I don't think you will now. Peter Dutton is said to be dead serious about a federal intervention in the New South Wales Liberal Party. This according to the Daily Telegraph, and follows the state branch's failure to meet a crucial deadline to register one hundred and forty candidates in eighteen local council elections. The federal party could take control of the state division if a review finds that they are unprepared for the upcoming federal election, potentially leading to state President Daln huh Owen being stripped of his control. Dutton and several other senior and members of parliament are demanding some answers to this deadline debacle. They're going to be meeting on September three to assess the situation and prove. All I can say is can they also please make some time to look at the vic Libs because I want to hugue you they're even a bigger basket case than what we've seen in his South Wales.
Speaker 5: What I can't understand, reader, is why they even need to do a review. It's there for everybody to see that they have been so appallingly slack. Richard Shields has taken the fall, but you know Don Harwin was the man who was to assume that task and he couldn't even do that. God knows what he does with his time. But the total level of incompetence that goes through that party and the factionalism. Look, we know that their factions are left and right, but this new South Wales divisi has been appalling for years and you know they all stitch up to get their moderates, their so calledgressives in there, and so their Labor light as we know, and you know Dunton needs to step in, but the joint needs a total clean out. And what is embarrassing when we look at how Labor performs in terms of campaigning, They always have their act together when it comes to these kinds of things administrative basics, but also when it comes to running campaigns. There's streets of head of their Liberal party. And I don't know if it's just arrogance from the Liberals that they feel they cannot be advised, or their egos get in the way of taking any counsel and advice.
Speaker 6: Whatever it is.
Speaker 5: They You know, you look at them and you think they don't deserve to even have a second chance, which I know they're trying to get from their electoral Commission, but I don't think that's going to happen. But don't get in there, fix it up and clean it out, and clean Victoria out.
Speaker 2: Well, let's hope so, because the state divisions have underperformed for some time, you could argue, particularly here in Victoria. Before you go, I'm just going to bring you some footage of the Logis and Reagan making an unexpected appearance.
Speaker 7: Time now for a world exclusive.
Speaker 2: A message from the woman who represented a country.
Speaker 5: At the Olympic Games and has become a global sensation.
Speaker 2: Reygun, that's true, Raygun. Here, I just want to say congrats to all the Logan nominees and best of luck tonight. Please feel free to pull out any of my signature moves in celebration, have fun and look after each other, Prue, are we sick and tired of this?
Speaker 5: Yeh.
Speaker 2: We still have no real answers on how someone who is so terrible a breakdancing came to compete in the Olympics in breakdancing. Until they can answer that question, I don't know if I want to see any more appearances.
Speaker 5: Well, the thing is she's got an agent, you com bet, and this is the part of the commercialization of her. When this happened, I thought, this kid's going to make a lot of money, and clearly it started Rita.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's been the plan all along. From McSwain, thank you so much for your time this evening.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 2: We're being warned of dire consequences after the Albanese government blocked a one billion dollar gold mining project in New South Wales. Environment Minister Tania Plimasek vetoed the project on contested indigenous heritage grounds. This decision was made despite the Orange Local Aboriginal Land Council stating there were no unmanageable concerns and questioning the credibility of those opposing the projects, suggesting some may be seeking to hijack Aboriginal cultural heritage to push other agendas. Miners have also warned of a new and unprecedented sovereign risk to resources investment in Australia following this decision by Tanua Plivask Joining me now is esteem geologist Professor Ian Plymer, and this decision came after four years, more than four years of assessment. And it's a curious one to say the least, where you've got different indigenous groups holding very different positions on what this project means.
Speaker 8: Well, it's got a long history. The mcfillmey's deposit has been explored for a very long period of time and it's taken a long period to develop it and a lot of that's due to red tape and green tape and now black tape. And the New South Wales government recognized it was of great significance and awarded it a State Significant development now that should have been recognized by the Commonwealth. There are some seven hundred and ten jobs that will be created during construction and two hundred and sixty jobs long term jobs in an area where there is a lot of unemployment. And the company concerned has done all the right things. They've been through the process, which has taken years and years and years. They've got state approvals, they've had the local Aboriginal people give it the seal of approval, and then that has been hijacked by the Commonwealth, And in effect, what the Commonwealth is doing is taking away the powers of the state government, allowing the state government to wallow in debt and not have a mechanism of paying back that debt. Now, this is not the first time it's happened, and it's not the first time it's happened. Under Tanya Plepose, she's got form and too often it's happened. And we now have major investors such as the Japanese are saying Australia is becoming very high risk, and the Japanese ambassador to Australia that did a couple of years ago. And what we are now creating is a country that will thrive on basketware. Now, the market for baskets isn't that great, So to use all of the high powered skills that we've developed over one hundred and fifty years in this country to make us a mining powerhouse, all of that has been thrown out of the window. Someone in Canberra has decided to be an activist to override the state government and to create more unemployment in rural New South Wales. Now this is a major issue if you want to actually create productive employment in Australia.
Speaker 2: He is a massive worry and as the sector says, it sets a very dangerous precedent. Indeed, now let's go to the largest of the alban Easy government towards the renewable sector. It seems to be unending. They have pumped another one hundred and sixty million dollars, this time into our Westpac Bank fund that offers discounted loans to pay for energy efficient upgrade aids to homes. Is this a good use of taxpayer money in and when is the market manipulation in this area going to end? It seems unsustainable. Excuse the pun.
Speaker 8: Well, the only thing sustainable about renewables are that the grants keep coming, the subsidies keep coming, and we pour consumers pay tax and then we have to as a result of that paying tax, we have more high cost electricity. This is a waste of taxpayers money. Maybe the power system should be sorted out and maybe we should be thinking very seriously about having the high energy, extremely efficient coal fire generators or nuclear power. And what about the an Z, what about the Common loth what about the other organizations that provide land? Why is it only Westpac? Who's up who? Who's helping who? In this? And a low interest loan for trying to fix up a government stuff up is not what I see as a very good use of money. It doesn't look like good government and to me it's just more pork barreling with the government's refusing to acknowledge that renewables will never deliver. There will never be net zero in Australia, and no matter how much of our money we throw, we end up paying more money ourselves. So I think this pork barreling is signaling that there must be an election coming up soon.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's not far away, regardless of when they call it, it's going to come sooner than we think. Now before you go, the Financial Review is warning that we may soon need to import liquified natural gas. This would have been thought unthinkable just a few years ago. We're a resource rich country, but because of falling production there are shortages. The squeeze on gas comes after years of producers struggling to develop new projects in the southeast and they hindered by government regulations, restrictions outright bands in some places, and prices are going up and the supply is now in question.
Speaker 8: Well, this has been a stuff up ten years in the making. We know that Victoria has considerable gas reserves in the Gippsland basin on shore, that there is gas on shore in the Otway Basin, but you can't drill for gas on shore in Victoria. This is the stuff up from originally the Nationals, then supported by the Liberals and then really pushed home by the labor in government in Victoria. So we've got a lot of gas in New South Wales which hasn't been touched. We've got a huge amount of gas in Queensland and there are just massive difficulties trying to get this gas where people can use it. Now we use gas for home heating and home cooking, but we also use gas to grow food. We cannot make fertilizers without gas. We cannot make metals, we cannot smelt metals without gas. In the state I'm in at present port period, they take two petadules of gas every year to convert concentrate into metals. We all use those metals. We can't use plastics without gas, so in effect we've kicked a magnificent own goal. This is partly due to the Commonwealth and partly due to the States having an ideological objection to a natural material. It's gas that makes our lives richer and it gives us a better standard of living. So I think it's an absolute travesty where we export huge amounts of gas in Australia, and because of such a stuffer, we also are looking as if we're going to have to import gas. Australia has a very large amount of gas. It's not that we have a shortage of gas, it's that we have a shortage of common sense.
Speaker 2: You are so right, and I can tell you my latest gas bill that was a travesty in itself. In it was seven hundred and forty fifty dollars for two months. I mean that is I can understand why there are people out there who are too terrified to heat their homes properly, too terrified to cool them properly in summer, because the bills now are just astronomical. At a time we're told that renewables are cheaper, and the more we invest in them, the cheaper our energy costs are going to be. We know that is not the experience, professor Implyma, thank you so much for your time this evening.
Speaker 8: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 2: Still to come, Lefties losing it and how New York Times journalists was behind a leak that saw hundreds of Australian Jews docks. James Mora joins me. Next, you're watching the Reata Panny Show, and now it's time for lefties losing it. Let's start lefties with this almighty group meltdown on CNN because Nancy Mayce allegedly mispronounced Queen Kamala's name. Watch this demented carry on.
Speaker 6: Kamala Harris, you're doing years ago.
Speaker 2: Ay, let me get in here, because did you hear that he said you're a white woman disrespecting a black woman? Why by calling her the name everyone has called her for years, decades? How long was she in public life before we were told that her name should be pronounced differently? And can someone alert the president because he's still pronouncing it this way? Heard today to make a major announcement, reffords the Lord But back to the mass meltdown on CNN. Look at the reprehensible way they treat a lone conservative woman, a woman who carries the trauma of being a rape victim, and who showed far more grace than I'd be capable of facing this barrage of lunacy.
Speaker 9: When you disrespect Kamala Harris by saying you will call her whatever you want, I know you don't intend it to be that way. That's the history and legacy of white disregard for the humanity of black people.
Speaker 6: So now you're calling me a race that is complete.
Speaker 9: You don't have to disrespect is.
Speaker 6: Respect you are.
Speaker 9: What's discussing is your respect of her.
Speaker 2: She doesn't know what a woman is.
Speaker 6: And if twenty five years.
Speaker 9: Ago women don't have the ability to tell Black women who paid the price of blood to make this country what it has to tell them, they're not real.
Speaker 7: Women, twenty five years.
Speaker 2: Just hysteria and hyperbole. There. There's much more of that lefty losing in madness, but I won't subject you to it because this next bit is even better. Remember Don Lemon, before I seen in sacked him, he's back doing box pops and being laughed at by the good folk in Jersey in Atlantic City. First, he tries to shame Trump backers by suggesting their sexist Who do you support?
Speaker 7: I plete the fifth Trump for the wind?
Speaker 10: Tell me why.
Speaker 7: I can't really call that right now.
Speaker 2: But I just feel like she's not good for president. She's good vice but not for the actual le role for the country.
Speaker 6: Does it have anything to do with being a woman?
Speaker 8: No, no, because I feel like women, they're not gonna give me an act.
Speaker 6: Your money's on here, yea, Who do you want Trump?
Speaker 8: Why don't you like Harris?
Speaker 6: Oh shung? Have an experience?
Speaker 11: He's the vice president.
Speaker 6: She's a senator. No experience, No, no, no.
Speaker 2: It doesn't get any better when don talks to women.
Speaker 6: I want Donald Trump.
Speaker 11: I just feel we need somebody that has a stronger background with the military and the world in general.
Speaker 7: She was a prosecutor and an attorney general and a senator and the vice president.
Speaker 2: Is he there to learn what voters think or to lecture them about why Harris is better? This next interaction is frankly bonkers.
Speaker 7: Four years ago, it was a lot better.
Speaker 8: I made a lot more money than I do.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 10: I know you feel that way, but that's not actually what the record shows. The economy is absolutely better Underbided.
Speaker 11: No, I'm serious, what are the fact I.
Speaker 2: Imagine telling a grown man he's wrong about being better off four years ago because Don's figures say so. No wonder they laughed in his space. That sort of form, we'll see Don Lemon elevated to the lefty losing it Hall of Fame. And here's one last clip from his time in New Jersey.
Speaker 6: Trump or Harris Trump, that's who's going to win.
Speaker 10: That's who's going to win. Who you support? I support Trump? All the people that came to this country legally. It's not fair that they're letting all ten thousand to fifteen thousand people or twenty thousand people here legally. Did you know Biden with flying the men? Did you know Biden with flying the men?
Speaker 11: I gotta get out of Atlantic City? Where are we going to next?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 2: Watch this totally authentic interaction between Kamala Harris and Tim Walls. They won't do any interviews, but they will provide content like this. Here. Tim worries that he's a white guy tacos. His words, not mine. He worries that is white guy tacos won't be spicy enough for Kamala.
Speaker 10: Think they have white gay tacos and that.
Speaker 2: Like mayonnaise and tuna. What are you doing?
Speaker 11: Pretty much ground beef and cheese.
Speaker 2: That's okay.
Speaker 6: Do you put any flavoring? I know, here's the deal.
Speaker 11: No, they said to be careful and let her know this.
Speaker 9: That black pepper is the top of the spice level in Minnesota.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm the first vice president, I believe, who has ever grown chili peppers.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to expand my food. No, we oh, oh dear, now here is the real Kamala in the days before every word was carefully scripted. Now, I've heard us say some crazy things, but surely she would never snatch a patient.
Speaker 3: I will snatch their patent so that we will take over. And yes we can do that.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes we can do that.
Speaker 3: Yes we can do that. It's the question is do you have the will to do it. I have the will to do it.
Speaker 2: She's got the will. People watch out a very communist of her. Now back to CNN, and yes, they are among the Democrats' most enthusiastic propaganda atlets here they are tell the American people to forget about the high prices, the illegal immigration crisis, crime, Just feel the joy. There's so much joy, Frank.
Speaker 12: Go ahead.
Speaker 11: I think Trump Girl's jealous of the joy right now. There's so much anger coming from Trump's speeches. Joy is real and it's important. People can make fun of it and say focus on the policy. But if you ask political scientists and psychology professors, they'll tell you the emotions matter in pology. Yes, sometimes they matter a lot more than the policies. And that's I think the big story this week.
Speaker 2: Yes, Brian, if you ask political scientists and psychology professors, they'll tell you emotions matter. The Nazis knew that too. They love the joy message. Theirs was strength through joy, and their propaganda arms were just as enthusiastic about gas lighting the nation. And talking about gas lighting the nation, here is our own national broadcaster, the taxpayer funded outlet that receives more than a billion dollars of Australian taxpayer money every single year. And just what and marvel at this completely fair balance and not at all hysterical rant from on one of the ABC's highest paid journalists.
Speaker 13: But Donald Trump poisoned American politics in a new way. He's clearly taken America to a dark place. Do you also hold him responsible for the dark place that he took your family to with the terrible attack on your husband and your home.
Speaker 2: Yep, that was Sarah Ferguson last week interviewing former Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi. The Trump derangement syndrome remains off the charts of the ABC and Ferguson and her overpaid underwork team seem to have learned nothing from their previous failures. Remember the three part series we were treated to on the Trump Russian collusion hoax. Yeah, they've learned nothing. We will have plenty more lefties losing it content with my next guest, including looking at the way a New York Times reporter helped docs hundreds of Jewish people right here in Melbourne. But first, though Kamala refuses to do an interview, she did, for just a minute answer a question without the benefit of an autoqueue, and it did not go well. Here she's asked about how she plans to pay for these policies she's announcing. See if you can work out the phrase or advisors have clearly drilled into her head in terms.
Speaker 7: Of the tax credits we know that there's a great return on investment.
Speaker 2: And when we increase home ownership in.
Speaker 10: America, what that means in terms of increasing the.
Speaker 3: Tax base, not to ment your property tax base, what that does to fund schools?
Speaker 2: Again, return on investment. I think it's a mistake for any person who.
Speaker 6: Talks about public policy.
Speaker 3: To not critically evaluate how you measure the return of investment.
Speaker 2: Return on investment. In the four leaves, she said it four times in about forty seconds. It's like a kid cramming for an exam. Just keep repeating it until it sings. In Joining me now is Sky News hoster the US Report never missed out on Fridays and also Sunday mornings on Outsiders James Morrow. They hit Joe Biden in the basement for much of the last presidential campaign. They have a different tactic with Kamala but it's arguably even more underhanded.
Speaker 1: Well, what have we been now? Three weeks? I think it's been since Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schuber and the rest of the Democrat old guard knocked on the door of the Oval office and said to Joe Biden, Joe, your time is up. And yet we have seen virtually nothing come out of the Harris campaign in terms of real media. And the clip you just played, reader, is the reason why. I mean, this is the most shallow candidate I have ever seen approach to national stage. Here she is all talking points. What she is underneath those talking points is some really really hard left. I mean I was prepared to think that maybe she was, you know, just drifting with the win in California. No, no, no, she actually believes this stuff. We saw this with the lunatic price control stuff, We're seeing it with this and you know, phrases like return on investment, Well that just gives her a lot of cover because she goes, oh no, no, no, where you see, we don't need to actually make the number stack up. You know, it'll have some payoff down the road somewhere, and so you know, it's all a sham, Reader, it is.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, in Chicago, businesses near the Democrats National convention venue are boarding up their shops to prevent damage from writers, protesters other violent left is The Democrats convention begins tomorrow. Joe Biden is expected to speak on the first night, and these major protests are already underway in the city center. We've got groups, pro Palestinian groups, abortion demonstrations. The left seems to have an extremist problem, James. That's been normalized for far too long. And sadly, some of those radicals aren't just in the straits, they're in the party.
Speaker 1: Well, Rita, come on, now, let's be fair. I mean, you remember how during the Republican National Committee they had to board up all the windows to make sure that rioting Republicans didn't go and smash the city apart. Right, Oh no, wait, sorry, that didn't happen. This is the thing, you know, every time the Democrats get together, even if they're doing something that's supposed to be like, you know, for their own side, they have this hugely destructive streak. That's the only word that I can think of her. I mean, I remember being in New York for the twenty twenty election when Joe Biden beat Donald Trump. But you know, they were boarding up all this the windows down, Fifth Avenue down, Madison Avenue down, in Soho because they were worried that if Trump won, there were going to be you know, the vanguard of the democratic tolerant is full left. We're going to come out and show her. They felt about this, and this continued through the Black Lives Matters right in twenty two or in twenty twenty. This is a long, long thing with the Democrats, with the left arguably going back to the French Revolution.
Speaker 2: Frankly, reader, let's not have a history lesson right now, you're so right. I was there in New York in twenty twenty, and I was shocked by how many shops, buildings were boarded up. They'd learned from experience, And as soon as Joe Biden was declared the winner, it came down those particilars, worts came down.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they weren't.
Speaker 2: They weren't worried about the left righting any longer. Now, let's have a look at this video from a frustrated voter. They took to TikTok to blast the Biden Harris administration for well failing to prioritize hard working Americans over illegal immigrants.
Speaker 7: But I need my president tell me why what so hard?
Speaker 12: All these years, of these decades, couldn't get a business loan? But I bust my mind to get the money to create my business. And we got immigrants coming here and they're getting money money. We're doing nothing but just being here. It's not right and I want answers.
Speaker 2: James. There are many clips like this on social media, on different platforms, and often they're heart wrenching.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, I mean, you know, her sentiment is not unique. Unfortunately, you know, this is what we see. In the last three or four years, we've seen something on the order of ten million illegal aliens come into the into the country. We know that there are only the most cursory checks on the ones that actually do encounter border guards, you know, with the mass killers and all sorts of other people who have been revealed to have been let into the country. And it's shocking too because we know that the US is now spending I've seen one statistic that says as much as four hundred and fifty billion dollars on all the housing and clothing and everything else for these groups and people you know who are working hard, are trying to meet the rent, trying to you know, as this woman is start a business, make it, you know, do the American thing, do things right. Look at this and they're rightly furious, and I think this is where the Democrats have a huge problem. You know, they used to be the party that would represent people like that woman, and now they've just abandoned her.
Speaker 2: They have, and if she doesn't vote for them, they say she's not really black. So that's pretty much what they think of segments of the voter base. Now, let's talk about this New York Times reporter. This story is astonishing. Newton Times reporter was behind the lake of a What's apped group of Jewish creatives, which led to its members being doxed, harassed, in some cases threatened by pro Palestinian activists in Australia. Now, Natasha Frost, a New York Times reporter based in Melbourne, downloaded and shared nine hundred pages of content from the chat that was launched by Jewish professionals in the wake of the October seven attacks, sharing them with a pro Palestinian individual she was writing a puff piece about. Now she insists. Frost insists she had nothing to do with the ugliness that followed. James. I spoke to some of the victims of this doxing. Some of them had to close or move their businesses, some moved from their home. What action has the New York Times taken against this so called journalist.
Speaker 1: Well, it'll surprise you to learn. readA virtually nothing. They said that they've taken appropriate action against the journalists, but we don't know that means, I mean, is there a note in her file? Does she not get an invite to the Christmas party this year? Who knows. But the crazy thing is too that the reporter herself put out a statement Rita, where she said, I really regret that this happened. This has put me in danger. Like, hello, you put all these hundreds of other people in danger and you're the victim here. You know, this seems to breach an awful lot of journalistic ethics to you know, it's one thing to get you know, the WhatsApp group, that's the sort of thing that people might report on, but then to share it with a subject who you know is likely not going to have positive intentions with that, that's just really beyond the pale. It's absolutely shocking. As you say, some of the cases people have actually, as you say, had their businesses had to close, they've had to move suburbs, their children have been under threat, and again it just goes to show how crazy it is, Rita. We've gone from in eight years, We've gone from hey it's okay to punch a Nazi to hey, it's okay to Dock's a Jew.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the same group, by the way, the very same people promoting it's one of kwams. Don't start with kamala and then diagrams.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: Jeff Blaiha made this point on this scandal on X and I think he speaks for many. He said, you either forward nine hundred pages of private conversations to an anti Israeli activist, you're writing a praiseworthy piece out of intentional malice, or out of a stupidity so destructively boundless that you should be fired instantly for your unsuitability for the job. Knowing between I think that sums it up. It's either was done out of malice or pure stupidity, and I would think both those scenarios deserve sacking. I mean, the damage that followed this was astonishing. It was it impacted so many people in a really severe fashion. Now I want to ask you about Argentina's Trump is being called that President jave Milay. He's They've released a new video in honor of the country's national Children's.
Speaker 14: Day BI and pisand of Licostin.
Speaker 2: Very interesting. That's not the sort of messaging we get in our schools. It's almost the polar opposite jet.
Speaker 1: It's I mean, I'm just such a shocked by that. It's like, you know, where do we all get online to go to Argentina? This is this is you know, simple sort of good sensor. It used to be simple good sense, but now it seems like, you know, Argentina is leading the way on this stuff. And I just note to bring it back around to the Democrat National conventional to spoke about at the start of the segment compared to trast this here in Argentina, and you know, they're reverence for children in the family, with the fact that the Democrat Convention is proudly going to have outside a big old truck where you can sign up to get him aseectomy or an abortion, which is like tells you everything you need to know about where these two sides of politics are no wonder. Of course, the left absolutely hates Malay because he's talking about you know, family and children and all of these things, which to them, you know, they want to break down because they don't like the family. So the families are like, you know, cells of resistance against the state and their ideology. They can't stand it.
Speaker 2: Absolutely and they predicted all sorts of doom and gloom if he was elected, and everything thus fastings to be going particularly well in Argentina. He's really done what Trump I guess intended to do in his first term. He has just stripped the bureaucracy. He has gone through acts departments and is really having an incredible impact on the country in a very short period of time.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, and you look, you know, not just the actional departments, but you look at actual things like you know, inflation, the performance of the economy just going gangbusters. It's a great growth story.
Speaker 2: Now, absolutely, James Morrow, thank you so much for your time this evening.
Speaker 1: Thanks reader.
Speaker 2: Still to come, Harry and Meghan's Colombian tour embarrasses the Royals and why Blake Lively is under attack Welcome back. Joining me now is entertainment and royal reporter Kinsey Schofield. Kinsey, Harry and Meghan are wrapping up their four day tour of Columbia, where they visited a town founded by escaped slaves and described as a beacon of anti colonialism. Earlier this year, they post for photos with the anti Monica's Prime Minister of Jamaica, and critics asay the quasi royal toua is chapening the royal brand, and one could argue that it's even could be seen as an attack against Western colonialism and by extension, the Royal Family.
Speaker 7: I mean, I'd argue that the fifteen mentions of Prince Harry's hang down in Spare and Meghan's turking at the Beyonce concert cheapened the brand long ago. I think the issue has become bigger than that. You know, could Harry and Meghan become disruptive diplomatically? The Daily Expresses reporting that Prince Harry and Meghan's titles are up for discussion at Balmorel when the Royal family meets for their annual summer holiday. According to a source, not only will Harry and Meghan's tour beyond the agenda, but also their titles and peerages will be up for discussion. The source to explain that although it would be easy for King Charles to strip the Sussexes of their gifted titles prince, for instance, peerages are more difficult and require an Act of Parliament that's dukedom, earldom and barony. So are they risking with all of this you know with all of this, you know, Showbiz and glam their titles. I think the answer is yes, it's just.
Speaker 2: Bizarre to leave the royal family and then to go on these quasi royal tours. You decided you didn't want that, or perhaps they just don't want the duty aspect. They just want the adulation without any of the real work that goes into that day to day. We've got more Royal news coming up, but first. Britney Spears has posted another bizarre video on her Instagram page, prompting questions as to whether they she was better off under that conservatorship that her fans railed against for so long and was lifted, But now she's posting content like this, Kinsia, what's next for Britney? Am hyping it's not more of these videos?
Speaker 7: I mean, unfortunately, I can tell you that it likely is. You know, she's not hurting anybody, and the conservatorship provided a legal and managerial framework that allowed her to continue her career, release new music, perform live, something she's refused to do since losing that structured support system. Was her dad the right person for the job, I don't believe, so I tend to believe that he was emotionally abusive, which Brittany claims in her book. But we do expect her to have a brand new movie coming out, Crazy Rich Asians. Director John M. Chew is set to helm the project, which will be produced by Hollywood vet Mark Platt, And that's going to reopen a lot of wounds.
Speaker 2: That's interesting. Yeah, look, she's not hurting anybody, You're absolutely right, But she knows. Oh maybe she doesn't know that people look at these videos and they're mocking her, and I just wonder why she does it. We know she doesn't have a relationship with her boys, her children, which I think is just so sad that there's been no healing of the wounds there and it must see it must be terribly sad for her as well. Now The Times is reported that Prince William has no plans to invite his brother Harry to his coronation when the time comes, saying the two princes have not spoken in close to two years. Kinsy, is this information you have as well? Because a lot has happened over the last two years. You'd expect some conversations have occurred between these two.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 7: When Prince Harry and Meghan reached out to Prince William and Catherine to wish Catherine well, you know it was ice called silence. This is actually coming from a scathing article titled Prince Harriet forty All he does is spend time looking back, and The Times reports that a source close to the Prince claims that Harry desperately wants to be admired like Prince William and Catherine and Missus being in Britain. And yes, apparently Prince William has not spoken to his brother in almost two years and will likely not invite him to his coronation now Kinsey.
Speaker 2: There's a move online to cancel actress Blake Lively as rumors of on set drama between her and her It Ends with US co stars continue to swell. Not only is Blake being accused of undermining her director and co star Justin Baldoni, she's apparently glossing over the films dark themes of domestic violence. She's been accused of being flippant with journalists who are asking serious questions about the subject matter. And there's also an old clips re emerging of her being route to reporters what's happening here? And now? This is a rare issue where I'm completely on the fence. Kinsey, I don't think I've ever seen a black Lively film or TV series, but I always understood her to be a media darling. Why is she now suddenly a public enemy number one in that world?
Speaker 7: You know, I think that this is a pylon. I'm with you. I don't really have an issue with her. Even when she did make a post about Catherine, the Princess of Wales, she apologized for it. You know, now these old interviews are coming up. I just I'm ready for it to be over because I really don't think that she at her core is a bad person or a mean girl.
Speaker 2: It is definitely a pylon. And some of the old videos that have been resurfaced and she's been slammed, really they're very minor issues there, so they're looking very hard to find anything damaging out at Kinsey Schofield, thank you so much for your time. That's it from May. I'll see you at eleven tomorrow. Up next is Newsnight