Speaker 1: Welcome to the Code NRL Show. I'm Dave Rickyo. As always, Brent Reid and Tyson Jackson. Hang on a second, there is one burning topic we need to dissect and listen issue.
Speaker 2: This is important.
Speaker 1: Because it's travel time for the journals to Las Vegas and we're sitting here debating. Well, Ready and Tyson are debating whether to take a bum bag or not.
Speaker 3: Now, No, I bought a what I thought was a bum bag. This makes sense, and it turns out it was a fanny pack. Now I don't know the difference, right, so, but apparently I bought the wrong order. I bought a funny pack.
Speaker 4: You can still wear the fanny pack same, It can be used the same way. Well, look, yeah, the bum bag that I wear you could probably fit.
Speaker 3: You've got some Louis Vauton or something, bendy. Sorry, wine's a waterfly something. But apparently it's I don't know. It says it's a fanny pack, and apparently that's different to a bum bag. I didn't know that. I thought that they're.
Speaker 1: Highly polarizing bum bag fanny packs whatever. They No, I haven't used one.
Speaker 4: I'd lend your mind, I wouldn't you wouldn't. I wouldn't lend him. I wouldn't lend you. I'd lend Dave. I'm going to be here, you know, I don't know where.
Speaker 2: Where does Where?
Speaker 1: Does Fendy rate compared to Gucci Louis for where's the rankings?
Speaker 4: I would say they're all up in the same I'd say Louis Vatan is probably number one, right. I chose Fendy because it's real weather. A lot of them are canvas bags.
Speaker 5: Where do your rate?
Speaker 3: Water? Waterfly?
Speaker 4: I hadn't heard a water fly two minutes when you mentioned it.
Speaker 3: Your son, I'm very dubious about the origins of yours. I suspect that because well, I was in Thailand last year, Dave. And you can get Louis.
Speaker 5: Forton and bags. Yeah, it costs nothing difference.
Speaker 4: The leathers too stiff and Lewis.
Speaker 3: Vietnam.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Come across the.
Speaker 1: Comment in the in the comments section below, YouTube and on co Sports, tell us if you're traveled, yes to a bumbag or fanning pack?
Speaker 2: No? Simple yes or no?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I'm a no these two boys. Yes, let's rip into it, guys.
Speaker 1: Eligibility is the story of the week as far as the state of origin is concerned. It's a significant change to the fabric of the interstate.
Speaker 2: Match New South Walles Queensland.
Speaker 1: Now, I think it's important for viewers and listeners out there to understand. Ultimately, this is why I do support it. The main rule change hasn't changed, and that is you need to have played your first game in Australia by the age of thirteen, and that will be bornn We'll be born that's right in New South Wales.
Speaker 3: It will be the son of an Origin player.
Speaker 2: The key point is age of thirty got to be difficult.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm just.
Speaker 1: Of course there's other dynamics to it, but the key one is there. You need to have played your first game by the age of thirteen.
Speaker 3: You need to have some connection.
Speaker 1: That's right, and I don't think we're going to get a sim influx of Pacific Island players suddenly playing Origin. And a case is Ronaldo Milatalu, who played as far as far as he concerned, he feels like he's a Queenslander, but unfortunately he only started playing his footy in Queensland at the age of thirteen and seven months, so he misses the cut.
Speaker 2: And he's still ineligible and still ineligible. How do we see it.
Speaker 3: I think it's the only option that had had when they decided they're going to review the state of origin rules, they had two options. They go shut it down or throw it wide open to anyone who was eligible under that standards you've outlined day because we already had guys playing origin, playing for Samoa, for Tonga, playing for fig So it wasn't really fair that guys playing for England New Zealand when it wasn't fair that Victor Radley couldn't play origin for New Said Wales. It wasn't fair that Adam Vanile Blake couldn't play origin for New Said Wales because he played one Test for New Zealand seven years ago or something. So I think they've made the right decision. I don't think it's gonna be a huge impact. I think you'll see a handful of guys, maybe two to three, but are now eligible to play for queens And you said, well Ian Britain, Britain, the corp probably gets to start for Queensland. For Noila Blake playing for New Said Wells. Time may have passed Victor Radley by I reckon he might have missed his chance. I think it may impact two three players. Max, I'm happy with it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, I think the rule change is a good thing. I think maybe this year and next year it's going to look a bit funny to some of us seeing like Adam fanil Blake, for example, a guy that we have known isn't eligible for a long time to start to play. But in ten years time, it's the only way that you keep Origin going because, like I said the other day, there's fifty one percent I think of the NFL's Polynesian right, So if that's such a large percentage, you're going to get more players.
Speaker 5: I want to play for New Zealand. I want to do those things.
Speaker 4: So if you keep shutting off those rules, you're shutting off talent, and that means Origin is going to dilute, dilute, dilute, dilute until the game's not the stand in, not the pinnacle as it is now in a couple of years time.
Speaker 3: I would say. The other thing, Dave, is that Australian team that went to England at the end of last year. If you look at that Australian team again, this rule may have impacted, so there might have been two or three blokes in that team who are eligible eligible to play for New Zealand or another country. The rest of them were only eligible for Australia. So I don't people are saying it on the road, the Green and Goal, the Green and Gold. I don't think it will. The mining concern for Adam vanil Blake is he's going to play for and lose a series.
Speaker 1: I feel a bit so Okay, okay, you've had your little jab which is stock standard. However you've you've admitted that he walks into these Blues front. So it's Adam vanil Blake and paint arts up front. Mitch Barnett, you would think it's right in the discussion MAXI King played his role for the Blues last year and the other one's big stuff. I know you to come on and it's a much stronger Spencer Spencer, Yeah, yeah, use your front right for the Blues.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I think starting it's a no brainer. You have.
Speaker 4: I would go hass for Nolla Blake and then probably well Cam Murray's back in the mix as well, so you'd have one of those as you Cam Murray, I have. You have to have Spencer on the bench. I think he's a specialized bench front roller and it's very it's very crucial in an Origin game to come on and bring that extra hit. But one of them someone misses out right, and the inclusion of Adam Vanilla Blake mid someone misses out.
Speaker 5: You saw.
Speaker 4: Stefano last year played well but didn't get that many minutes. Max King didn't get many minutes in the de Cider. Then you've got other front rollers that are going to come out. Mitch Barnett, Terror may came close last year. They'll be bolts this year as well. So it's someone's going to miss. Like, there's gonna be someone that misses out, which is then going to cause more issues around Origin.
Speaker 2: You mentioned Brittney kr Up.
Speaker 1: Does he start in the back row for Coinsland or was Kirk Caple and Ruben Cotter in Game three last year.
Speaker 3: Of the he necessary starts. I think he's in the nineteen because there's nineteen man squads here wrong with the extended bents, so I think there's a place for him the ninety man squad. Definitely Britain the court.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely, guys.
Speaker 1: As long as this season goes, we'll be talking about the Broncos and paint Ass, and whether this departure at the end of this season to South Sydney will have a major impact and what ramifications it'll have on the Bronx. I can't run away from the fact that if you take out the world's best front rower from your front front row, it's going to have a significant impact. And I'll be starting I'll be fascinated to see how the Broncos respond, both maybe from a recruitment point of view or internally depth wise on who they promote up. They've got some talented front rowers, but ready, I think this will hurt them big time.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, you're right, Daugh, you lose a goal of pay as. It's going to have an impact, But it's a production line up there and may not be a guy there there right now, you go, he's logical.
Speaker 5: Actually he is.
Speaker 3: Zavier Wilson's waiting in the wings, and really he's a really good football, great player. He's not paint ass. No one's paint us. They're not going to go out and get another paint ass because he's a once in a generation footballer, right, He's sort of a break the mold guy. So they're not going to directly replace him, But I think they've got enough around him that maybe they can compensate in some way. I mean, I still think you look at that spine moving forward, Reece, you got Reece Lightning, Reee Walsh. I argue with the best player in the game at the moment, Well, Nathan's the best player in the game. I agree with the second best player in the game at the moment. You still got as Roman. Long term, You've got Jonah Pezzant coming. There's spine. They've got Blake Mozon in the system to play hooker long term. The spine. I always look at him, spine, spines when I look at teams and whether they're contenders, and that spine is in place and going to be in place for a few years yet. So yes, House is a huge loss. He leaves a huge hole, but it's not a hole they can't feel that. You're not going to directly fill it with another front row. Yeah, who matches what pain does. But you can fill it in other wise Yep.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can't. You can't argue with the spine argument. The spine for the next five years will probably be up there the top top five best spines.
Speaker 5: In the game.
Speaker 4: My issue is the Spine's going to be at its best with a forward pack that's going forward and Pay does so much work for that team to set that platform. It's one of those things, right, no matter who you've got in that production, Like everyone's admitted, they're not pain Harsh, right, Painhash sets the standard not only with his carrieres and his defense, but also his leadership. That's a massive loss and I think if you're the Broncos, you have to bring someone in. And my biggest concern is Painhuss is gone in twelve months time and there is not a single player on the market that I would be like, yeah, I need.
Speaker 5: Him into it.
Speaker 3: They've got enough money there to go and look, you're not going to be able to They've got.
Speaker 5: Pains money though they've got to upgrade those guys.
Speaker 3: Well, they've got other guys so that I think. I think the cap was recently tight, right. They spent that night on Pain would have impacted them in other areas, So you know, I think they'll use that money money to shore up the rest of the team and it won't be like one point one million dollars for Pay. They're going to go get a spend one point one million dollars on the front raw because you're right, there's no one out, so they use that money in other areas. And I don't know.
Speaker 4: Do you think do you think that they can still be contenders just by upgrading what they have if they lose pain Halss twelve months time?
Speaker 2: Not content? Can they win premiership?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: But that's what I mean right, They're going to be in that that Grand Final pitchure every year if they lose pain Haus and just rely on what else they have.
Speaker 5: Well, they've also got an aging Russell I think.
Speaker 3: Whileever they got Walsh, as I said, ma'am and pant, they're going to contempt.
Speaker 2: That's great, that's a wonderful thing. I've still got Wilson still a spine and needs a power pack to go behind.
Speaker 3: That's still a Carrigan Willison coming through. Right. They've still got a decent forward pack.
Speaker 2: Decent, yeah, decent.
Speaker 3: But that forward packs just got a matt match for opposition if they If if that hoot forward pack holds its own, the spine in the back line will go to work.
Speaker 4: But if everyone else, if everyone else, if every other club keeps recruiting keeps bringing players in, they keep getting better. The Broncos if they do not recruit and they just stick with the guys they have, they're going to stay around that benchmark that they're already at. Other clubs are going to climb in the camp. But clubs get better every year.
Speaker 3: You can't stay got better in the last couple of years, gone backwards the last.
Speaker 4: Every club gets better every year. It's not every it's not every club. The clubs that will get better and the Broncos will stay where they.
Speaker 3: Don't tell me get better next year.
Speaker 5: When I lose, you can ask me if the Roosters are going to get better.
Speaker 3: Clubund When you're at the top, it's hard to stay there because the salary cap bites. Right, So they're in a market where they're at the right now, they're at the very top. Right, they're at the apex of rugby league. And as we're seen with Penrith, right, Penrith, remarkable They want to boy, isn't it ridiculous? For five years? What was it four or five? I can't remember, I've forgotten four. Right, So and now you see the scats biding on them. Well, it's going to buy Brisbane as well because they want to camp, so that's what they're gonna do. But but with that spine and the investment that made that spine, they're still going to contend.
Speaker 4: They so they lose, they lose pain this year. Reynolds probably Ben Hunt, so that's spy, that's their best front right and then two members of their SPA that's going to take.
Speaker 1: Time three out of a game player and Jonah's Rene he's slowing down.
Speaker 2: You can see.
Speaker 4: I think is going to be I think Jon's gonna be great. He's unproved. He's unproven at the stage yet.
Speaker 3: Blake Mosa, Yeah, they are unproven, but there's a lot of talent. They're gonna be really good footballers.
Speaker 4: How long do they take that they had Goody had good talent in twenty twenty when they really struggle.
Speaker 5: They have good talent all those years that they really last year, yeah last year, But they're going to lose this year.
Speaker 4: They're going to lose those guys that are part of that team, but they're replacing them with good footballers.
Speaker 3: But you except for the exception, but to Willison continues his ascendancy, he's going to be an elite front rower. So yeah, you're on my phone's going now. Look people are.
Speaker 5: Upset, probably made.
Speaker 2: What else?
Speaker 3: What else? Twenty twenty seven. I would argue the Jonah Peasant will have gone past.
Speaker 4: And we're talking about sustaining as you can't just put someone in and think it's just going to stay the same.
Speaker 5: Why when has that happened?
Speaker 3: Penrith Hello lost to Rome lost Steve Crichton was always the response is theresman's there.
Speaker 4: They're losing their most two of their most experienced players and the hard and soul of their forward pack.
Speaker 3: I agree with you on the forward pack. I'm saying Peasant for Renner, give me that swap every day of the week because around thirty five, thirty six and the coming to the end of his career, that's a good the way they're doing it right now with Peasant coming in for realms brilliant succession plan fellas.
Speaker 1: Last night, Brent Reid consumed close to four to five hot dogs at a It was an exclusive Super Coach event run by Code Sports, Daily Telegraph and all Super Coach fans were invited to Alion Stadium.
Speaker 3: Hot Dogs Dave very much.
Speaker 1: You went completely you went completely over the top. You the you should have stopped this. Fergus should have stopped standing.
Speaker 2: You should have stopped at four hot dogs only had three days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, but they were very good on top because.
Speaker 2: I don't need onions.
Speaker 3: I had onions on top the tomato sauce.
Speaker 2: But Mustard leve a comment? Come with me ya or ny onions.
Speaker 1: At the event, we had quite a vocal Paramatta fan in the crowd.
Speaker 5: There are a few. There are a few.
Speaker 2: And what I'm what I'm.
Speaker 1: Noticing as we get clo and closer to this season is fans are starting to climb the walls. They want to know how their team's going to go. And a lot of Blue and Gold fans are really both excited and optimistic, aren't they optimistics? Another YEP point of view, Forty years has been since they've won their last premiership, and they don't need reminding was even born.
Speaker 5: It's almost double the time that I've been alive.
Speaker 3: What about that?
Speaker 1: I see improvement? I can't put them in my top eight. I see improvement with Moses and pez whatever, Mitch Moses. It's similar to the nots and clear effect well mitches on the field, power of chance.
Speaker 2: But they're outside my eight Fellas.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I have him in that log jam.
Speaker 4: I've said, I've said multiple times this preseason the competition is going to be closer than it's ever been pretty much from six to you know, thirteen fourteen, there's that log jam of teams that could slot in, teams that might not slid in. I just have them in there. And if I have to pick that they're just missing out, they're probably around that nine to eleventh spot.
Speaker 1: I suppose what's holding me back is there just there. There's some talent there, no doubt, but probably there's striking the outside backs. I love you Youngie at the back, very good, but it's the depth in the outside backs and that genuine stroke. Maybe it's maybe I have this point of view due to the fact that Zach Limax has left the club, but that's probably what's holding I.
Speaker 3: Look at the spine, Dave. I always look at team's spine right when I determine whether they're contenders Top eight contenders. That spine a peasant Moses Riley Smith's last talented silver it's very good spine. Yeah, so I think they'll a bit like you guys. I think they'll be there and thereabouts. They might scrape into the eight. They come whin the com right, But I think they can if Mitch you're right, if Mitch stays fit has a good year, I'll tell you, if Mitch stays fit has a good year, he'll probably win the Dali m and maybe they'll make the top eight. I think there are a chance, but it relies on Mitch. When the record with without Mitch's remarkable.
Speaker 2: Chalk and choose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I think that what's a conversation what's a past mark for the years?
Speaker 4: I think considering where they got to a couple of years ago, anything building off what they did last year where they improved is good. I would say if they're in the conversation to make the top eight, if everything goes all, I see it going and it being as close as a past mark. But for them internally, for any club internally, a past mark needs to be a final spot. If you don't make the final, there's obviously deficiencies there. And like you mentioned, Dave, that there are deficiencies in that in that squad, you know they're outside backs. You can't confidently say who's going to be their outside back. In their outside backs, you know from Jersey number.
Speaker 1: Five to probably Fox probably Foxy Fox Fox is a lot and Isaiah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I think top it's past mark for them.
Speaker 2: I think it has to be. I think anything less than tops.
Speaker 3: As you said, a lot of optimism around them. Jason Rolls been a greater point, done a really good job, and Pezant going there to play six is a great signing for them, even though it's only twelve months. So I think a past mark is top eight. I don't think they'll be there. Yeah, I'm not saying I'm not saying by that that I think the season will be a failure either, because I think, as you said, if they make improvements, I'm happy to give them a past mark. But I think for them, they think they can make the top eight.
Speaker 4: Even Mitchell Moses in it, like with the caliber play he is, you almost give them, give them a chance no matter who's around.
Speaker 3: They've got to be in the mix. Well, they've got to get to the back end of the year and be in the mix of the top eight.
Speaker 4: And then the young guys look really good the other week as well, in that first trial against the Sharks, So there's optimism there around their juniors and then who's coming.
Speaker 3: Through what do you got them date? What do you think you didn't have them any rate? Did you? No?
Speaker 1: They're outside my eight but with you like, every club needs to be striving to play finals and I think internally they would see it as a fail if they don't make play finals footy.
Speaker 5: They're in No.
Speaker 2: Nine to eleventh for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mitch Moses like, I'm not I'm not leaving.
Speaker 2: I'm not putting them any lower. While ever he's in the town.
Speaker 3: Can I bring this up? And I hate to bring it up because it's dominant dominated this podcast for weeks. They need to resolve to Zach Clo, Max Saga. Just get it done. Yeah, you don't want that hanging over your head heading into the season.
Speaker 2: Is it hanging over the.
Speaker 3: Resolve? The rhyme matters some issue as well, because that's salary cap space they can potentially have if they resolve.
Speaker 2: There's no bites, there's no there's no bites for him, there's no biting.
Speaker 3: Melbourne happy to take him and get rid of him and consume the cap money that means they get Zachlomax.
Speaker 2: That's not fair though?
Speaker 3: Was that? Was it not fair?
Speaker 4: Because it's not an equal trade Paramatta happy to give him, give him Rome's stuff, happy.
Speaker 2: About it, plus the two hundred and fifty three hundred thousand. No, no, I haven't agreed to it.
Speaker 3: It'll be took the two hundred or so that Ryan Madison will be owed, give him another eighty or ninety in a transfer fee, so that's three hundred grand in total. ParaMed get two hundred plus on the salary cap that they.
Speaker 2: Can wife and Paramount had taken it because they want more. That's right. They're not happy with it.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's why they got to resolve it.
Speaker 1: Dave story we broke on the Code Sports platforms and Telegraph websites. Yesterday was the NRL's in principal discussion about where finals footy will be played for hosting venues, and ultimately this one falls on the suburban grounds four Points Park at Manly, Shark Park, Ocean Protect Stadium, a Cronulla and also Jubilee Oval for the St.
Speaker 2: George La Warred Dragons.
Speaker 1: Now the NRL tell us that no decision has been made, there's no finality on it. However, you think the Sharks are in the gun here with.
Speaker 3: A line through them, Dave, Well, put a line through what's it called? I should be text protect it's done.
Speaker 2: I still think there's a door a jar here ready for who they play against.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's say they play the Cowboys or the Warriors. I think there'd be a discussion to be had on whether they can still play at Chuck Park, knowing what crowd are they going to get at Allions or Combank if they're forced out of their park.
Speaker 3: So Peter Landers has said that this will be determined by a range of matters, right, capacity, fan experience, all that sort of stuff, and the sole discretion of the ARA or commission basically means it's the sole discretion of Peter Land. So yeah, Shark Park's obviously out of the gun. I think Four Points Park and Jubilee Stadium not to the same extent. They're obviously under pressure pressure to have home finals there. As you said, probably depends on who they play. If mainly play the Cowboys in the final, they'll play at four Points Park. If they play South and the Roosters maybe gets moved. I've been a very vocal basher basher of suburban ground.
Speaker 1: Ridiculous, like, how can how can the game begin? How can the game be built on tribalism.
Speaker 3: Sorry I should protect How can the game.
Speaker 2: Be built on tribalism? And you hate suburban grounds?
Speaker 3: Why can't people go to watch their team play proper grounds rather than it's.
Speaker 5: Not a home ground?
Speaker 1: Again, this is rugby league is building the community that no sports one game. There is no sport in the country does more community work than rugby than the NRL. And you want to rip the fabric of the game away from the people where it matters.
Speaker 3: Give me a break. You rip the fabric of the game away from the people because I say they shouldn't be playing or games.
Speaker 4: Yere at like art oval, don't bring like heart into Honestly, we've got enough problay one we don't need.
Speaker 3: Unless they get the money spend the ground, they shouldn't play there.
Speaker 2: So where should West Tigers fans be come back?
Speaker 3: They should be played eight games a year minimum of combank to a Cameltown tour like.
Speaker 5: We're not not a paramount of team.
Speaker 2: Do you know there's no greater want to.
Speaker 5: Make money or not?
Speaker 3: I want to make money rich club.
Speaker 4: So what moved your your games to a place where your your fans aren't in the the game?
Speaker 3: They went to the Paramatta game last year was there. They're not conceded, come to get the car and drive five minutes down the road.
Speaker 2: It's not five minutes. Do you do?
Speaker 5: You think you do?
Speaker 1: You conceide that season seat holders would of the West Tigers currently would be less inclined to take up their season seat membership if they're forced to combak.
Speaker 3: Listen, we're getting side tracked. West Tiger.
Speaker 2: Like that anyway, because the Rugby League is the.
Speaker 3: Offense to like over the people who like that. I'm not talking about the suburb coming for you. They don't play home finals anyway, because they.
Speaker 2: Really misnomer here.
Speaker 1: The other misnomer is the fact that if you move of Manly verse the Roosters to Combank Stadium, suddenly you're going to get more fans than what you would have got at four points part.
Speaker 3: I have sympathy for Manly because we don't travel man We don't cross the bridge if we don't have to, right, So I think Manly is I don't think man Look, Manly is not in this conversation the same extent Crenula.
Speaker 5: Okay, people don't leave. People don't leave Crenella either. We're in that area too. People don't leave this.
Speaker 2: Rules Combank Stadium.
Speaker 3: You can't play Kombank.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was going to see.
Speaker 3: I thought you're.
Speaker 2: Fans to drive an hour to paramatter.
Speaker 3: For I don't know, but I think we can. I don't know where they play it, but I think we can all acknowledge that protect stadium with you on that, with a capacity of how many thirteen thy fifteen?
Speaker 2: It'll be fifteen this year.
Speaker 3: David, I should protect staying with the capacity of even fifteen.
Speaker 5: Suitable with you on that.
Speaker 2: However, it can't be one ruleful one and another for another.
Speaker 3: That's a kid.
Speaker 2: In competition is.
Speaker 4: Why are the Sharks driving for a home final if they're not going to get one? Like, what's the end of the season won't mean as much.
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll finish.
Speaker 5: It doesn't matter if.
Speaker 4: They finished seventh, if they finish problem, if they finish, if they finish eight, it makes no difference. If they're not going to play their home team, they're still going to get a chance to play the final.
Speaker 5: They're gonna be a chance to play.
Speaker 3: Cotton Wolf the last four rounds. Because it doesn't matter where you finish. Please say it doesn't work.
Speaker 4: What do you if you're in that bottom floor the top eight, well, and you can't play a home final, what are you What are you fighting for at the end of the year, because you get it's the same.
Speaker 3: If foting finished as high as your ken Because maybe if you finish the top four year double chance.
Speaker 5: I'm saying you're not. You're not if you don't get any for the top four that if you're in the bottom.
Speaker 3: Who isn't advantage because you will get home dressing rooms, You'll get all the perks are coming with the home team. You're just not playing it playing your.
Speaker 4: The dressing rooms at Combank and yeah.
Speaker 5: Almost identical.
Speaker 3: Okay, one's a little better almost. But they get all the perks of being the home team.
Speaker 4: Without without their their home ground, without their fans, the things that make a homeground with you're saying.
Speaker 3: Without their fans, right, it's their fans choice, whether they travel.
Speaker 5: And supported in the area.
Speaker 3: Fans choice and drive twenty minutes, that's.
Speaker 1: For colored Alliansler driver, how from.
Speaker 5: Allians were not far from Alliance to get forty I'll.
Speaker 3: Give me a break.
Speaker 2: Forty you can get traffic from to.
Speaker 5: In forty five minutes, or what are you doing the whole way. We'll put the I'll say it again.
Speaker 3: If their fans don't want to travel, that's their fans fault.
Speaker 5: No one else is.
Speaker 3: But the support a team there, that's not the roll's fault. That's their fans fault. If their fans aren't passionate enough to drive thirty minutes getting their car drive thirty minutes to Alliance, which is an amazing fan experience, right, we've all been there, amazing place towards football. If they can't be bothered getting in a car driving thirty minutes, that's their own faucet.
Speaker 5: No one else is.
Speaker 2: The commercialities of that happening.
Speaker 1: For Cronulla to play the Panthers at Allions, you're still going to get a very similar You'll get twenty thousand, I.
Speaker 2: Promise you sections five thousand people. Yes, oh wonderful.
Speaker 5: That's great.
Speaker 3: About the corporates and all that sort of stuff. May I have immense sympathy for Coronella, right because this is not through their own doing, because the government won't give me any cash and that is a disgrace. Right, it's a disgrace that they get no money money spent in that stadium. Right. The government is that's the same with men with manly Sorry, the state government, they need to dip their hands in their pockets and show some money on what school, I protect data and four points park right. It's a disgrace that they don't get the money, but the fact is that ground is not fit. We agree on that, and again there's no fault. It's not their fans fault. It's the government's fault and the government needs a good hard look at itself.