Speaker 1: Why is it so hard to get real answers about your health? If you've been told that everything looks fine, but you know that something is off, well, you're not imagining it. That's why I created Vitality three sixty to help you better understand what's going on inside your body so that you can take the targeted action needed. With a functional health approach plus testing, we go beyond the guesswork to uncover the root causes of your symptoms. I've teamed up with Doctyesmina, an incredible integrative GP and together we will help you decode your body's signals and answer questions like why am I always exhausted? What's really causing my stubborn weight? Am I inflamed? Insulin resistant? Or maybe missing key nutrients? Because when you understand your body better, you can transform your health. Visit v three sixty dot health or check out the show notes for more. I'm a crossfitter and when I tell people that they like roll their eyes and they go, what, You're one of those people that do those crazy high intensity workouts, And I'm like, all right, let me just paint the picture for you. The average age in my CrossFit box is fifty five, So I will say that we are a more mature group of crossfitters, is what I would like.
Speaker 2: To call it.
Speaker 3: But interestingly, a lovely group of ladies.
Speaker 1: And I have kind of done a little breakaway group at the moment for six weeks. It's called Smolov. We're doing this strength training program. It's a program op outside of our classes. And I was chatting with these awesome ladies. I'm the youngest in the group. I'm forty six, and I think, look, I don't know what the age.
Speaker 3: Of the ladies are.
Speaker 1: They all look very young, but I know that there's some in there that have a six in front of their age. And I was chatting to them yesterday that there just aren't that many options for strength training for women that you know, are a little bit older and maybe haven't done strength training in their life.
Speaker 3: And so, for example, these ladies, we've.
Speaker 1: Been doing CrossFit for a long time, so we know the major lifts, we can do, Olympic lifting, We've learnt these things. But a lot of these ladies were saying that, you know, they've got friends that have never strength trained, and they've done their walking and they've maybe played tennis or something like that, but they don't know where to go. So just got me thinking that, you know, there's not many options for women out there who are not experienced at strength training and who want to get into it, but they just don't know where their next best step should be.
Speaker 3: This is helping her with Amelia Phillips.
Speaker 1: As women, we're often so busy looking after everyone else that we forget to think about what maybe our future self might need from us today. So imagine traveling forward in time. Imagine visiting your eighty year old self while she's asleep and whispering in her ear, what do you need me, your younger self, to start doing or maybe stop doing today to better support you and your body in your beautiful golden years. I wonder what my future self would tell me to say today.
Speaker 3: She'd probably say, please take a holiday.
Speaker 1: Today we're diving into exactly what that question is with the doctor brilliant Vonda Wright.
Speaker 3: We'll talk about how to future proof.
Speaker 1: Our body, our bones, our muscles, and our joints, and the small consistent habits that make a really big difference to how we feel and how we move later in life, which becomes so so important, Doctor Vonder Wright is a world renowned orthopedic surgeon, researcher, author, and passionate advocate for redefining aging. I love this because I'm not a big fan of the word aging, to be honest. She's known for her groundbreaking work in active aging and mobility and helping people extend not just their years, but their vitality in their years. She is the founder of the Aging Well Lab and internationally recognized and the author of several influential books, including Fitness After Forty and more recently, the most amazing.
Speaker 3: Book Please go and buy it.
Speaker 1: It's called Unbreakable, A Woman's Guide to Aging with Power. She's most recently on as well one of my favorite podcasts, A Diary of a CEO with Stephen Bartlett, where her message about taking charge of our health at every age really struck a chord with me and of course with the millions that we're.
Speaker 3: Watching and listening.
Speaker 1: Doctor Vondad, thank you so much for joining us today on Healthy Her.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for helping me.
Speaker 3: I am so excited.
Speaker 1: I actually last night was laying in bed just thinking about this conversation. I often feel so blessed and honored that I get to speak to amazing people like you. It's just such a privilege. It's not work at all. It's just aren't we lucky to do what we do?
Speaker 2: What a fun job?
Speaker 1: Then, I know, well, talking about jobs, you are an orthopedic surgeon. Can you please explain what you do and who you mostly treat?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So I'm an orthopedic sports surgeon, meaning that after medical school I did a general six year orthopedic residency, which means I take care of everything muscle, tendon, ligament, bone, and really restore mobility so that you can walk again, or you can use your shoulders again, or or all those body parts. And then after my residency, which was six years, I did an additional fellowship year which really made me a specialist in sports and arthroscopy. So I'm looking around my office. I'm in my office. I was looking for instruments to pull up here. But you know, we do the really big surgeries through the tiniest little apertures, Like, for instance, I do knee surgery. Now, not even I don't even need to cut the skin. I use a needle. Oh that is that's just yeah. It's the size of a pencil lead and it's just big enough to do certain through So isn't that amazing?
Speaker 3: It must have come such a long way.
Speaker 1: And I'm so fascinated to speak to you because unlike in fact, I don't know anyone else who actually gets to go under the hood.
Speaker 3: And so we're really going to talk.
Speaker 1: About our physical bodies today, but you get to go under the wood and go, oh, my goodness, what is this person done to their bones or their joints or their muscles. And look, my audience is mums mostly and kind of mums in midlife.
Speaker 3: So if you think about that.
Speaker 1: Cohort, what are the most common reasons women in midlife might come to see you or might need an orthopedic surgeon? And I know your sports, but just what is going on for our muscles, joints and bones in midlife?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm so glad you asked that. Like so many of the things in midlife, our muscular skeletal system, which all the tissues again are muscle, tendon, ligament, bone fat, actually muscle stem cells. So there's six or seven different the discs in your back, all of those tissues, all of them respond to estrogen. So the biggest reason women in midlife come to me, whether they know it or not is because they're losing their estrogen. And so today I had a clinic today and a woman I had a lot of forty six year olds. It was interesting. One came with a shoulder that was just too sore to move and it wouldn't move, and she was showing me how she lost motion very rapidly. Well, that's called frozen shoulder. And it's a phenomenon the world over. Every country calls it something different, and yet it is the same, highly inflamed. My shoulder doesn't move. I didn't do anything. And so people show up like that, or they show up with advanced arthritis at a very young age, and lo and behold, we have known since nineteen twenty five, for one hundred years, we have known that losing our estrogen predisposes us to a lot of arthritis, which is why we get knee pain and need joint replacements at some point.
Speaker 3: And you're referring to osteoarthritis and that or rheumatoid or.
Speaker 2: Both specifically osteoarthritis. Now, women without estrogen also have an increased incidence of autoimmune disease, whether chogrins or hashimotisyroiditis. But Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease affected by loss of estrogen. So those are all reasons women come to a musculoskeletal doctor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, So when I hear say estrogen, is it just as simple as let's slap on a patch and we're going to be tikety boo or is it a little bit more complex than that?
Speaker 2: You know what, when we're going to master midlight, which is what I call this, like, we are going to get in front of this and we are going to really make this time our own. Yes, there are many things that we do. Number one, Uh yeah, slap on an extra dial patch and we will be much better. Right in a very short amount of time. Muscular skeletal symptoms such as inflammation respond to that. But I wish it were that simple. It's never going to be that simple. So number one, you need to make your hormone optimization decision. And I know several great practitioners in Australia. Of course, it's a huge continent, so you have to know more than the three that I know. But you deserve a conversation, You deserve to be educated. And if someone just says, do you know I won't talk about it, Well, then they're not going to be your doctor very long. You deserve a conversation, So make that decision number two. Listen, you cannot get where you want to be without reinvesting in yourself. And so you and all your friends do CrossFit and that is a marvelous way in addition to powerlifting and lifting weights to build the muscle we need to not become frail. But it's more than muscle. You know where everybody in the world is talking about muscle right now, It is more than muscle without bone. Muscle is just a heaping pile of metabolic tissue without form function. It just sits there, connected to bone. It collaborates to move us, to communicate, to be a whole system that keeps us from frailty. Right, So we build muscle and bone to get in front of this stage. We also have to eat an anti inflammatory diet. Our bodies are not garbage disposals. Not everything gets a place inside of us. And so especially in midlife when we're so inflamed anyway, we really have to look at not eating sugar. We have to make the hard decision whether or not we're going to be drinking alcohol, which not only disturbs our sleep, it kills our brain and exposes us to increase cancer risk. We have to make those hard decisions and so those are some of the other tools that we can use to optimize our aging process.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I mean you only have to look at the broad range of physical health profiles in people sixty and over, where you've got such a broad range. You know, people in your twenties and thirties, you can get away with so much, and then you really start to see the impact of people's choices later in life, where you've got the ninety year old that's out there playing pickleball versus you know, someone that's in a wheelchair. And interestingly, in the programs that I run, I am just surrounded by highly motivated people that want this too, and I love that. And that's why the education that you're doing is so important, because most of us are like, we want to do this, but we're just a little bit confused or overwhelmed. And I guess I want to touch on your book Unbreakable, which is incredible.
Speaker 3: Congratulations.
Speaker 1: This concept of aging with power really struck me because a while ago, the word aging had a bit of a negative connotation in my mind about oh well, it's this decline and it's this thing I don't have any control over. But this reframing of aging with power really struck a chord with me. What does aging with power mean to you when you get to see the spectrum you know under the hood as well, even with you and your own personal journey?
Speaker 3: What does aging with power mean?
Speaker 2: So when I look ahead to ninety seven, I've arbitrarily chosen ninety seven as a goal, not the end. But if I make it there, I will have, you know, everything else is bonus. And the reason I chose that is because when I was thinking through Unbreakable, I was fifty seven years old and realized that I wanted to live long enough to be around to bug my daughter, my youngest daughter, until she was my age. Oh I love that because I had her at forty so I was an older mother, and so I need to be around till ninety seven. So when she's my age, I'm like, Okay, you're good, I'll see you later. But at ninety seven, I want to do what I want to do whenever I want to do it without having to ask for help unless I want to, And I only want to be in a wheelchair because I want to be in the front of the line in the airplane line, not because I can't walk down the jetway. You know, I'm a little nickty, and that's what I want, right, But it doesn't come free. There is work involved in preparing for that goal. I mean, I have this fantasy of I was raised on a farm and with hundreds of acres and all these animals, and I have a fantasy and I've lived in the city ever since I left home. I've got this fantasy of getting a tiny little farm and having miniature goats and a miniature donkey. And well, to do that, I'm gonna have to be a little bit able, right, not disabled, but able.
Speaker 3: Oh I love that.
Speaker 1: I've just got images of you with your buckets and your donkeys eor and.
Speaker 3: You're like, that's drying my way. I'm coming through the old lady's coming in.
Speaker 2: But to do that, I need to work at it now. Because what I see in my ors that I talk about when I talk and I write, is I see the future of frail women every single day who either didn't know that they needed to invest in their future, or knew but didn't and just thought there would always be time, and you know, showing up with broken hips and continence, dementia, heart disease, and sometimes saying listen, I wasn't always like this, and you know, thinking about the pathway that how did I get here? I've not always been like this, So that's a motivation. So when I think about aging and longevity, I don't just think about it as a timeline. It's not just a timeline of memorable moments like turning thirty or you know, my last child leaving the house, or being firmly middle eight. I don't think it is a timeline. I think of it as a design plan. Aging requires design. Longevity in the way you want to live is by design. It's not by accident. It's not by timeline alone. It's by design. And this comes from me being an elite sports doctor. In my day job, I work with collegiate and professional athletes and high performance people, and if we're going to squeeze performance out of these people, we do it by design, right in a planned way. And so I wrote a book many years ago that was basically a strategic plan for your health. Right, we have plans for everything, a design for everything, but not our health in general. When I was writing Unbreakable, I took elements of that framework I had always used to take people through. How do we identify our values? Using our values? How do we identify our goals? Knowing our goals? How do we assess where we are and then build a plan by design around that?
Speaker 3: Oh that is just music to my ears.
Speaker 1: Somebody who's very I love being organized and having structure and being clear.
Speaker 3: And everything you've.
Speaker 1: Just said then is like absolutely, and you're so right. This needs to be very intentional. It's not something that you know just happens organically. You need to really focus on particular areas.
Speaker 3: And I think exercise is an interesting one.
Speaker 1: Because you know, if exercise a lot of people just getting their shoes on, getting out, going for power walks, you know, maybe doing the odd class here or there. It's kind of, you know, organically ticks the exercise box. But if you wanted to focus on your exercise for your ninety seven year old self by design, what are some of the elements in that by design that you would like to see in our exercise programs?
Speaker 2: Well? I made up in an acronym to help people remember how to design their programs because when we're twenty and life is easy in terms of physical health in general, you can get away with anything. But by design it requires at least four elements. And the acronym is face face face Your future f is flexibility and joint range of motion. Our muscles, tendons, and ligaments work best in their full length. As we age the bonds between the collagen of muscles, tendons and ligaments get tighter and tighter, so we need to pull them back out so that they function most optimally. That takes daily dynamic warm up stretching. And the other reason we need that is so our joints don't get so stiff that we start being shuffling people hunched over shuffling, right, you've seen it. So that's where pilates yoga. Daily dynamic stretching can be very helpful, but that's never going to be enough, right. We must then fa have an aerobic practice. We still have to keep our heart optimized. Women and men in this world die of heart disease. It's the number one killer of people.
Speaker 3: And the incidence for women goes up.
Speaker 1: In fact, I think we outperform men over fifty because until recently I always thought of heart diseases man's disease, but women unfortunately outperform men over fifty.
Speaker 2: When we lose our estrogen, our risk of microbasketar disease. The heart increases forty to fifty percent, so it's significant. So what is the aerobic pathway? Well, you know, I always like to ask people what are you even training for? And the reason I asked that is because if you're training for a race, well then there's really probably specific things you need to follow the training plan. But why are we on the high intensity rat race ferris wheel all the time?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Why every day do we gut it out at moderate ranges and end up hurt all the time? Because that's not how we train pro athletes. Pro athletes, they are recovery days that are low intensity and still useful, and then really high intensity days you have nothing else to give, right, and there's room for all of it. But what I see people doing is they're so embedded with circuit training and high intensity circuits and the same thing day after day. So it's more intense than base training, but it's not as intense as the highest heart rate you can get.
Speaker 1: Which is going to increase their fitness and their VO two max.
Speaker 2: Oh, their fitness. They're physiologic, everything physiologically ramps up because it's such a good stress. They're here in the muddy middle, and you know what happens. They're not only hurt all the time, but they don't see progress. They're not reshaping their body. They're not really getting fitter, and they are frustrated.
Speaker 1: And then they're hurting and they're wrung out because they come out of the gym feeling like they've slugged it.
Speaker 3: But you're absolutely right.
Speaker 2: They need to take a nap, yeah, and then they're because they do that every day. There's not the recovery that you need to truly improve, right, because I am suggesting people do high intensity, but it's with such in frequency that you have so much time to recover. So f a c here you go, crossfitter, carry a load. We must lift some heavy these stuff, and preferably a bar on your back or a bar on the ground that you deadlift, because our body must see that kind of stress. And as we lift, for peak performance and longevity, we have to lift heavier with fewer reps because that's what tells our body to get stronger. But I understand that it has not always been the culture for women to lift, and people may be starting on the couch, and that's okay because this is not a six week program. This is a lifestyle for the rest of your life. So if it takes you six months, nine months a year to work up until you go from lifting mamby pamby pink weights to putting a bar on your back with the great form so you don't get hurt, that's okay. That's what it takes because in life there's not shortcuts. There's just slow and steady work that gets you where you're going. So fac he is equilibrium and balance. You may be strong, you may be fast, you may be flexible, but unless we have good balance, we can fall and break a bone and then over.
Speaker 1: I love it when you say balance and equilibrium. What's an example of a couple of things that people could do or include in their workouts to help.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so easy. You can stand on one leg while you brush your teeth.
Speaker 3: Oh great.
Speaker 2: Or for the yoga people out there, you just strike a tree pose while you're brushing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yoga is great for this, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: I get so wobbly and yoga.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all great because it doesn't take a lot. In fact, you can do it during the day. It's not an extra activity. Take a phone call standing on one leg and it will come back. Actually, when I'm standing on stage, I do this so often, demonstrating to you. I don't even realize, but I see pictures I'm standing on one leg on stage. Isn't that funny?
Speaker 1: Why is it so hard to get real answers about your health? If you've been told that everything looks fine, but you know that something is off, we're not imagining it. That's why I created Vitality three sixty to help you better understand what's going on inside your body so that you can take the targeted action needed. With a functional health approach plus testing, we go beyond the guesswork to uncover the root causes of your symptoms. I've teamed up with Dottyasmina, an incredible integrative GP and together we will help you decode your body's signals and answer questions like why am I always exhausted? What's really causing my stubborn weight? Am I inflamed? Insulin resistant? Or maybe missing key nutrients? Because when you understand your body better, you can transform your health. Visit V three sixty dot health or check out the show notes for more. I want to circle back when you were talking about strength training and reps and you are saying fewer reps. Do you have a REP range? I know that my listener's doing to be light Well, what is the REP range?
Speaker 3: Is it three reps? Is it twelve reps? Is it eight reps?
Speaker 2: The research calls for three to six reps, which is really low reps high weight. In my book, I use four reps four sets, frankly, because that was the way I was taught. And the workout you see in the back of my book that's six week workout is actually my last powerlifting program. While I was writing the book, That's just what I was doing. So I'm like, okay, put this one in. But there are a varieties, so very low reps high weight. Because here's why you got to know what your goal is in midlife. Your goal is strength and power. If you want endurance, then you lift the lightest weight you can, the most reps you can two failure. You might fail at thirty reps at five pounds, but you're lifting to failure trying to hypertrophy, or just build bigger muscles. Then you do medium rep ranges ten to fifteen. They're not as heavy, but you're just damaging your muscle enough that it's going to get big. For strength, you need two things. You need neuromuscular coordination and you need muscle strength, and you get that with higher weights, lower reps. So four reps four sets. There's another protocol that's very popular and comes out of Sorry doctor Beck, I can't remember if you're in Australia or a New Zealand of Australia.
Speaker 3: I've had her on my podcast, Yes, Belinda Beck. She's amazing.
Speaker 1: Lift more guys, if you're interested in bone health and strength.
Speaker 3: It's a great episode. Actually, she's wonderful.
Speaker 2: She is, she's great. I've heard I've never met her, but I've heard her on episodes. But her protocol for women with osteoporosis is still five reps five sets. It's still very heavy. And so what that looks like if you're imagining it. If we take my example, four reps four sets on a bench press, let's just power lift today. So if you're doing four reps on the bench press, you're lifting your fourth rep and that you know you're getting a little shaky, but you can do it. You put it down and you do a fifth one and you're not sure that you can top it out all the way. You're getting there, but you're like, oh my god, I made it, but you're probably not doing a sixth rep because you're going to drop the weights off of one side. That is what failure is, and so sometimes it needs people around just to make sure you're safe.
Speaker 3: It needs good form.
Speaker 1: And for my ladies listening, they're like, oh my gosh, I've been doing twelve reps on what did you say the pink mamby Bambi.
Speaker 2: Well, twelve reps is moderate. It can you it's the pink weights that you lift thirty times. I've had women tell me I do thirty reps. Well that's fine if your goal is endurance, but who's doing for endurance these days? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, I think the great thing about it most of us are very time pole. So the great news is it's actually less reps and so you will get your workout done, although you need adequate rest. But it is such a reframe because it can feel scary to go to fan for some people that aren't used to that, but I think it's such an important point and obviously this is what bone health.
Speaker 3: Needs as well. Can you explain why you can have people who have been strength training or thought they've been strength training, but they're still presenting with osteopena or osteoporosis? What do we need to do to prevent that?
Speaker 2: And you know what, those people are so disappointed. I mean I see them every day. They've been doing everything air quote right. Well, there are lots of reasons. Maybe they were young female athletes and never had a period for six to nine months and never laid down the bone, so they didn't have a very high peak bone density at thirty. Maybe they were those Maybe they were in their youth the fat skinny people where you look relief in but you're not eating enough, so your body composition is forty percent fat, right, so you're not really strong than either. Or maybe you're a high level athlete as a young person and just never ate enough. Right. It takes a lot a lot of calories, so maybe you never built peak bone density. Maybe you were one of the moms that got the osteoporosis of pregnancy, because it's a it's a real entity. Did you know that? Is that right?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I did not know that.
Speaker 2: Yes, So that to build a baby, it takes about five hundred milligrams of calcium a day. If we are not taking that in, I mean, it's just what we do nature, it's natural. So where our bodies work, our bodies will take it from our bones because we prioritize our baby.
Speaker 3: These babies literally sucking the.
Speaker 2: Cal in the most loving way.
Speaker 3: I had four of them in five years.
Speaker 1: So you're so busy, I feel like I'm lucky I've got any bone left.
Speaker 2: Well, our body will rebuild. We are designed to rebuild our bones, but not unless we eat enough. Right, So a young mothers who are so sleep deprived and breastfeeding and all the things, have to remember to eat.
Speaker 1: It's so frustrating because then we also look at, you know, the obesity epidemic, and we've got a whole bunch of people that are also you know, overfed. And it's such a delicate balance. And I think this is why we have to understand our own unique bodies.
Speaker 3: So so well.
Speaker 1: But if we're sitting here in midlife and we really want to prioritize our bone health as far as strength training goes obviously that's a key one. What are a couple of the kind of top tips that you have for us to improving our bone health at this age?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, so I was trying to think of an acronym for that the other day. I couldn't quite get it. Maybe you guys can help me. But there are really four things. You have to make your hormone optimization decision because body identical estrogen is critical for bone health, and you know if you choose not to do it, it's your decision. However, you will continue to be in overabsorption and underbuilding forever. We know that there's no getting around that. So make your hormone optimization decision number one. Number two talked about lifting and lifting heavy because muscles pull on bone and create impact. Essentially, Number three you need to jump.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is not spoken about enough jumping impact training.
Speaker 2: That's right. We did a study years ago. It was such an old study, but asking amongst master's age athletes which are fifteen above, what does it take across a lifespan to maintain bone density into your eighties? And first we answered the question can you by remaining active? Yes? But what kind of sports all the impact sports, not swimming, not bowling, not dancing, impact sports, the jumping ones. So lots of people stop jumping, People stop sprinting, they stop jumping. It's not that you're incapable, you just stop. So for effective bone jumping, it's off an eight inch step, which is like the bottom of your staircase at home. That's about eight inches. Just jump off and land hard and then but anything I'll do hopscotch, jump, rope jumping up and down. And if you can't because your knees are killing you, then the space programs use trampolines to get their astronauts back at it. So make your hormone decision. Lift jump. And can we please feed our bones? Can we please eat enough protein bones or fifty percent protein? Can we please eat high calcium food such as dairy salmon with the bones, bock choi, prunes, mushrooms, there's you know, you can google what foods have the most calcium and eat those. Well.
Speaker 1: I would actually love to get you back on if that's okay to talk about calcium and to talk about some nutritional strategies, because I see in our ladies and our programs such aversion to calcium rich foods that I'd love to get your take on that, so I'll put you back in on that. It's one that I want to deep dive with you. Oh gosh, I could speak to you all day. I want to just wrap all this amazing education up for a mom who's listening and she has just heard all this amazing wisdom that you've given us, and she's heard that calling from her older self that you really wants her to be focus intentional by design for her body so that she can thrive when she's ninety five ninety seven one hundred. What is a parting message that you'd have for my beautiful ladies in midlife that are ready ready to refocus on their bodies and their health.
Speaker 2: So I want you to know, ladies, that I see you and I hear you because I am you right, I am busy, I am the mother of a blended family of six children. I know you. But here's what you need to know. You need to know that you are worth the daily investment in your health. You are worth it. Everyone you take care of is not more important than you taking care of yourself. So I want you to give yourself the grace to know that it's so okay and it's not selfish to invest in your longevity.
Speaker 1: Doctor Vonda Wright, thank you so much for your time today, my pleasure. Why is it so hard to get real answers about your health? If you've been told that everything looks fine, but you know that something is off, you're not imagining it. That's why I created Vitality three point sixty to help you better understand what's going on inside your body so that you can take the targeted action needed. With a functional health approach plus testing, we go beyond the guesswork to uncover the root causes of your symptoms. I've teamed up with doctor Asmina, an incredible integrative GP and together we will help you decode your body's signals. And there's a questions like why am I always exhausted? What's really causing my stubborn weight? Am I inflamed? Insulin resistant? Or maybe missing key nutrients? Because when you understand your body better, you can transform your health. Visit V three six zy dot Health or check out the show notes for more