Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren start your morning the right away.
Speaker 3: This is Jason Lauren Nogel one hundred.
Speaker 4: Well, good morning everybody, and welcome to the weekend.
Speaker 3: She comes Kathy, Kathy Freeman. She's made it.
Speaker 5: You should have You've done it.
Speaker 6: Good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 2: You should have worn that Kathy Freeman's speed suit from the Olympic Gamesmo grabs the flag.
Speaker 5: Would have made me pass.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know that was a great dash from the car park. Thank you, workout dune dump.
Speaker 5: Couldn't agree more.
Speaker 3: Which park on the street.
Speaker 5: On the street this morning.
Speaker 2: That's when you know how your lip glosses falling out of your jacket stirrups, what do you call them?
Speaker 6: They actually the lip gloss fell out at the door and I was like, I was at the lift and I was like, oh my god, it's on the street.
Speaker 3: And I went.
Speaker 6: Into the lip.
Speaker 5: Gloss jack and still yeah.
Speaker 6: Wow, they're printing leggings by the second, printing cash printed leggings.
Speaker 2: How are you guys printed?
Speaker 3: Lord, she's still floating around, well, yeah.
Speaker 5: I think she's still around.
Speaker 3: Is she okay?
Speaker 2: I think there was some sort of issue going back.
Speaker 3: A little bit.
Speaker 5: What I miss nothing nothing.
Speaker 2: Actually, you're actually on spot on.
Speaker 3: Me blowing up about the footy.
Speaker 5: What were you blowing up the draw?
Speaker 3: We'll get to.
Speaker 5: No, you're not allowed to have an opinion on it.
Speaker 6: You haven't supported Collingwood for long enough to be one of those people that change in the a f L rule.
Speaker 3: I will have an opinion.
Speaker 2: I can't recall what your opinion was. Yeah, I'm saying it is.
Speaker 3: What it is. Seeds last night, good seats.
Speaker 2: We stood, We stood, were standing where people were? What are we a man and woman of the.
Speaker 3: People, man and women of the people standing in our corporate box.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we kind of did. We were on high stools at the back.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, it was great. It was Actually it was a great gam. I mean Hawthorne. They didn'ty kick like seventeen points or something.
Speaker 3: Good crowd, good crowd in the box. It was seventy six TI box.
Speaker 5: Actually half of Channel seven were there.
Speaker 2: Oh what about that? It was a Channel seven box really? Which did him by the mix? So I have no allegiancies.
Speaker 5: It wasn't a Channel seven, No, it was a lot of Channel seven people. No, it was great. We had a great time. We had we had our Nick watch and merch on.
Speaker 3: Did you bring yours? Oh? No, Nicky boys in?
Speaker 6: Yeah I know, Nick, you bought? Yeah, l No, you didn't go. How is United at Home on the couch?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Fine?
Speaker 5: How was the Devil West?
Speaker 3: Prata loved it?
Speaker 5: Loved it interesting?
Speaker 6: Most most people I know have loved it, and then the people who don't like it they hate? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Really no?
Speaker 6: What was okay?
Speaker 3: Come on, misery gun.
Speaker 4: Our twelve year old producer gen Z was just saying, with his sequels never work. I'm like Back to the Future too was better than number one.
Speaker 6: I think twenty years later they can work, though, I think if they're too close.
Speaker 3: Was it Sex and the City It Went Downhill? Yeah?
Speaker 5: That was like the twenty seventh rebrand of it.
Speaker 3: Do they do two movies?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Oh the movies were great. I love the movies. Anyone tell me otherwise?
Speaker 3: I thought the second movie, didn't it take it in there?
Speaker 5: I loved taking That was when they went to Morocco or something.
Speaker 4: Isn't it not in the box office? Put it that way? Hey, Nick, the Wizard Watson's going to be joining us a little bit later on and coming up today. We got four thousand bucks worth a fuel to give away.
Speaker 5: That's nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thanks to our mates from Ford. We're going to do that a little bit later on in the.
Speaker 2: Fatastic Frenzy Puel with Ford on a Friday.
Speaker 4: Olivia Rodrigue now at over Olivia Rodrigo dropped dead here on over one hundred.
Speaker 3: It is eight past six.
Speaker 6: Good morning Melbourne, Good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 3: We are doing it.
Speaker 4: Thanks so mates, it's already express blue sky sunshine.
Speaker 3: What's that? Twenty six to that?
Speaker 5: Now twenty six Clint go and say it it's.
Speaker 2: Last Chancelloon to get out there, because now I watched I did watch the TV news last night and when the weather person came on, they did watch Channel ten, So I don't know the person who is the you don't know.
Speaker 3: I think it's Gary who runs a dock there as well.
Speaker 5: No, No, I get really thrown when tells me the weather not the Channel ten.
Speaker 4: You said, is all just a giant green screen? Now do you know that it's not a real.
Speaker 3: No, they don't. They have a desk and that's it. Yeah, and the rest of it's green.
Speaker 6: Like a fake desk.
Speaker 5: They stand before the hologround.
Speaker 3: Like the rooms they just squat. You walk into an empty room it's just green.
Speaker 6: Really, and it's all like, isn't the channel I'm on? Just a desk and a bunch of screens?
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow, they're real plasmas, actually, like.
Speaker 5: An actual green sp it's a screen green.
Speaker 4: It'll be like us doing this show here and always. Here is the desk. Everything around us is great.
Speaker 5: That's a lot in the morning, of course.
Speaker 6: Andrew Sally, she's no, no, no, Jennifer Kitte ten years and long.
Speaker 5: How was the experience.
Speaker 2: It was a great experience. They do great journalism. No, it wasn't Jennifer Kite. There's another girl called Jade AnyWho, the weather girl whose name is Casey. She was a blonde lady. She was telling me that it is going to turn the ship tomorrow, so this is our last chance.
Speaker 3: Oh you know what she said?
Speaker 6: You know, I think the unnamed blond lady might be correct, unnamed blonde lady on the greens maybe Madeline.
Speaker 3: I think it was. That's Maddie. I've worked with her for twenty.
Speaker 5: Two Look, it's actually you're wrong.
Speaker 6: Tomorrow is going to be twenty five and sunny.
Speaker 3: Tell the unnamed that's the last time it does.
Speaker 5: Turn on Sunday.
Speaker 4: How bad twenty two and raining that'll come good, that'll come.
Speaker 6: In nineteen seventeen, nineteen fourteen four.
Speaker 3: It's not looking.
Speaker 5: Good anyway into your live weather.
Speaker 3: Guys, it's slow cooker weather.
Speaker 5: No, it's not when it's twenty six. No, we're not. We're not talking about we're talking about the positives.
Speaker 3: Positives. What do you put in the cooker?
Speaker 2: Because I've never mastered it, you know, I find it always tastes a bit of the bland.
Speaker 3: It always tastes the same real So what.
Speaker 6: Do you have to put because everything blends in. You don't just put the meat in, you put all everything done.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I just feel like whatever I cook, whether it's a chicken dish or a lamb dish, it tastes.
Speaker 3: And the potatoes are always too mushy. Yeah. And I've been told a pressure cooker, Yeah, I've heard. I've heard that as well.
Speaker 6: Those things from the nineties when yeah, some mums to be like, you know what, explode? And I was always like, whoa, Now is it really worth risking our lives every night for a pressure cooked meal?
Speaker 3: Mum? Well it's half the time I'm told a slow cooker the secret?
Speaker 5: Why is it faster.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, pressure and it's done. That's like a four hour Why because it's hot. Yeah, the pressure in the heat or the pressure, it's the heat.
Speaker 5: The pressure cooked the lambfaster.
Speaker 2: There's a whole lot of It's like an oven with moisture in it, and it's just the moisture, like the pressure builds and it just, I'm told, is the secret ingredient for a slow cooker.
Speaker 5: That's why everything tastes the same. Tastes like wooster she sauce.
Speaker 3: You don't see him doing like slow cookers. Masters.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that's cheating.
Speaker 3: Well stop cheating.
Speaker 5: That's performance enhancing.
Speaker 3: Testing them on Master performance.
Speaker 5: Enhancing appliance, because then that shouldn't be allowed.
Speaker 2: I think the same about the ice coam maker. They use ice coream makers. We've got don't like I've got one.
Speaker 5: It's sill in the box.
Speaker 6: Remember I tried to buy the slashing machine and I realized I brought the scream machine barks.
Speaker 3: And it called a creamy the Kareamy.
Speaker 5: It's still in the box, never been opened.
Speaker 4: I'll give you a mate, it's a lot of work. I'm four doors down from a server. I'll just go there like I'm.
Speaker 5: Not les get me seen out there.
Speaker 3: Well, you got to make it, then you've got to wait.
Speaker 6: Forty hours, forty eight hours. Yes, who says you know what I feel like?
Speaker 5: I feel like some choc chick ice cream on Sunday?
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 6: I'll now I want ice cream. I need it in the immediately twenty minutes all less.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got a gelato shop just at the end of the street.
Speaker 5: So why did you buy the ice cream marine shop machine?
Speaker 3: I didn't buy my wife.
Speaker 6: Oh anyway, Hey, shout out to Jason Gordi's wife Blue, who does a lot for the family.
Speaker 3: Leading buying the ice cream.
Speaker 5: Make well done.
Speaker 6: Sure to be fun for the kids.
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, footy last night it's front page of the paper today. We had Nick there, Wasard Wat's and joining us a little bit later on. But we're chatting the drawer next on nov Let's take you to the mcg last night.
Speaker 5: Well, Clint and I were there, weren't we.
Speaker 6: First of all, we arrived and you know what Clint sataway did Oh don't he said on the ticket going gate six, huge crowd like seventy thousand people go in Gate six and then we're walking around and goes oh, gate five, you can go in any of the gate. So I go, no, you've got to go in the right gates on the ticket, and he goes, none, what area you're in, and you can go to close ones close?
Speaker 2: Sure, you can just go in the one next door.
Speaker 6: So we line up at gate five, go through the security scammers like a big kiss people through the bag check, walk stand in the line for a couple of minutes. As we get up to the gate to scam.
Speaker 3: The tickets, and Dad had Dad had the tickets as well.
Speaker 6: Clint had both tickets, so he scans mine first and I got to walk through and it just stops and it's flashing red.
Speaker 5: See a tendency attendant man comes. He's like, well, what's happened?
Speaker 6: Clint shows it.
Speaker 5: Tickes mate, you're the wrong gate.
Speaker 6: You got to go to the next one, And I said, oh no, I thought you could go in anyone's close. He goes, So we have to walk in the opposite direction out of the turnstiles, out through all the crowds, back through security the wrong way.
Speaker 3: Which by the way, was moving very well, very fast.
Speaker 5: They do a great job in security.
Speaker 3: I bet you didn't bring it up with you I heard it a couple of times as we made our way up the lift, actually.
Speaker 6: And then I forgot about it till just then anyway, so then we toddled around. It was because Clint walks around the MCG like the Lord Mayor of the MCG. So he's waving to people the lovely There's like a collective of older people, gentlemen that work again, and they think Clint's like Prince Charles's visited, and then they had to reject him and send him back the other way. It was absolutely glorious to watch. I was like Camilla just toddling after him.
Speaker 5: Charles.
Speaker 2: We had a great night. The hospitality was fantastic. We wore very proudly our nick Wizard Watson Badgers. By the way, the merch stands after eight this morning. I can't wait to see him in reflect On. Now, just stop your winging for a second. Let's hear how the match went down because Collingwood up by seven points with a minute and a half to go, and then the Hawks came run bring back. Dylan Moore had this shot at goal to level the scores.
Speaker 3: Listen to the crowd, what do we do now?
Speaker 2: It's a great question bt Lauren, what do we do now well.
Speaker 3: To waste a bloody time?
Speaker 6: No, it's not. You get two points that could be the decision between being in or out of the eight.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing right in rugby league they do.
Speaker 5: Wash your mouth out. Who cares what they're doing.
Speaker 4: You and your tradition got hurt years ago when this happened to a grand final.
Speaker 5: Grand finals different We learned the hard way.
Speaker 4: If you go on to extra time like it was a great game, you go on to extra time, that ten minutes is going to be like watching your grand final. Both teams will be playing extra hard, like that'll be the best footage tonight.
Speaker 5: I think it's I think it's a bit of a lull.
Speaker 3: I think it's a bit of it's it's I was ropable.
Speaker 6: Well, the great games already been ruined because the umpires don't know what they're doing. Because Nick Watson did a great tackle and she should have been paid holding the ball.
Speaker 5: He would have got a free kick from there and the Hawks would have won. That's the forward there.
Speaker 3: It was a great tackle.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he had much pride, but anyway, let's ask him his opinion. When he joined kicked a great.
Speaker 3: Goal, so B asked, what do we do now? Lauren and I have the solution.
Speaker 5: You need to play a draw song.
Speaker 6: And whether it is an oss anthem, whether it's like this time we're playing to.
Speaker 5: Win by John Farnham or painted.
Speaker 6: Or whether it's just like it needs something you need to.
Speaker 2: We need to mats just silent, and I think the players could come. You know, when they sing the song in the rooms, they can go to the center of the MCG both teams arm in arm and sing something like this.
Speaker 1: Everybody, this is the drawer.
Speaker 7: It's simple bors, nobody, I know you'd I know you're do.
Speaker 1: Bad that The score was the same hewer for jor Is.
Speaker 5: You're at the game.
Speaker 6: Can't you see them all arming arm, belting it out altogether.
Speaker 2: Hopefully sung with more enthusiasm than me.
Speaker 6: Well, usually it's good because we've got we've Scott Clint. Now we thought Clint could sing that on his own, but I got in this morning. You might have wondered why it was late. It was because they said we need reinforcement on have listened to Clint's raw vocals on that, and you.
Speaker 2: Can tell everybody, Wow, this is the draw song.
Speaker 3: It may be quite.
Speaker 2: Simple as beautiful nobody won. I don't mind that there was the same heller for a drawer is when you're at the game.
Speaker 3: That's what the footballers would sound like, wouldn't they.
Speaker 6: And they do need something and if not that then come at us with a better option NFL. But they need to play, just even if it's a banger, the same song every time.
Speaker 3: Just play an extra ten minute.
Speaker 5: It's playing rock day.
Speaker 6: It's so late when I got home on a school now it is late. They like us, what guys are going to play another twenty minutes? I'd be like, are you serious?
Speaker 3: Olivia Dean Man?
Speaker 4: I need this is number one hundred hey coming up later on this morning. Thanks to our mates at Ford, we have four thousand dollars worth of fuel to give away. I can get a four K fuel card. We selected Ford Ranger by Turbo runout models. Conditions apply, you know the raptor. I can change my exhaust to sound like like gutsy or low and then since I put.
Speaker 6: Driving, it's just for like ego. This actually trained the performance of the car. It's just the noise.
Speaker 3: It's just the noise.
Speaker 5: Why would you ever do that? Why would you have it loud?
Speaker 3: Of course he would do that. I would.
Speaker 5: I thought I was really loud when they had to be loud.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, Like, you know, didn't you go to car shows when you when you were young with your boyfriend and your six stacker and the s in the boot?
Speaker 6: I never went to a car shows my boyfriend and a six stacker on a sub. No, I didn't. I didn't do that.
Speaker 5: There's a date, Well, you didn't live I have on my car. But that actually makes the car ZI.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I've never driven it sport, drive it in comfort.
Speaker 6: There's an off road setting, and then it's like yeah, but the off road setting is so that you can actually drive off road. Are you telling me you've got a feature on your car that is purely.
Speaker 3: Like FX sound effects? I don't think so.
Speaker 5: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: You're going to do something?
Speaker 6: Oh, where's the buttons?
Speaker 2: Exha hit this for sound effects? Do you have one of those horns?
Speaker 3: Go?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, Like I can change the suspension.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that does something.
Speaker 4: Right, the steering wheel from sport mode to normal. That does the exhaust button and you hit that changes it.
Speaker 5: Must give it. It can't just be sound effects.
Speaker 3: Leave it with me. I'll do some research.
Speaker 6: J You're a great ambassador for that car. Right, it's like a Mickey Mouse car. It's got soundfficks.
Speaker 5: It's not sound effects, it's you said it was not me.
Speaker 3: It's performance enhancing sound perform.
Speaker 6: Because you feel tougher a drug car? Does it make you feel sexier? Enhancing my performance? When I read the engine a bit louder?
Speaker 5: Can we move on anyway?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: We can?
Speaker 6: Because maybe you're this parent now there. Woman has gone viral for humiliating her. Do your kids get embarrassed when you the engine really loud in your big oreine dropped down?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, so you're guilty of this.
Speaker 6: Well, this woman has declared on her social media that she's taking her children out of school and moving schools because of something she's done.
Speaker 8: We had one of her friend's birthday parties, and being the very organized mother that I am, I had to get the present on the way to the party, stopping it, came up beeline to the boys' section, get some sort of truck situation and a present bag. And being the practical woman that I am, I spot some cheeky undies. Can never have too many undies, so I joined them. We head to the checkout and I think, you know what, say the environment. I've got a present bag. I'll pop the undies in there for now and take them out later. I did not take them out later, opera at the party, come back and think, where are those cheeky undies gone? Oh, they're still in the present bag. My daughter just gave her friends a monster truck and some women's undies for.
Speaker 5: His seventh birthday. She's given the kid.
Speaker 3: She sounds like she's on pa school.
Speaker 6: Ye, that's what the mum's on TikTok a Like really, Oh, I gotta be over enthusiastic to get jeez.
Speaker 3: I need to lay down after that. It's a lot. She should be voicing ads one of her old producers, which one we chortal.
Speaker 6: So she stopped off the child to the a's birthday with the monster truck and the Lacey g strings in the President.
Speaker 5: You can't go on us?
Speaker 6: Excuse me? Can I go get half that present back? When it comes to embarrassing your old boy, imagine thirteen.
Speaker 4: Twenty four ten to join us on the air as well. If your parents have embarrassed you, or you're.
Speaker 5: The parent embarrassed humiliated your kids.
Speaker 3: Remember a couple of years ago our marketing photos.
Speaker 5: Were you when you had the camel toe?
Speaker 3: No, not the one when I had the camel toe?
Speaker 5: Do you remember that quick?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It was quite.
Speaker 6: He was in beige pans and he was leaning on the couch with his legs crossed, and he had a camp like him.
Speaker 3: Was quite not the cameltoe. Quite a profound.
Speaker 5: Cameltoe, because I'd be embarrassed if I was a kid.
Speaker 3: It wasn't the camel tooe.
Speaker 5: Your dad's got a cameltoe.
Speaker 3: I don't have a camel toote, not anymore.
Speaker 5: Don't do exact them.
Speaker 4: I've got them. It was the one when you and I did a photo shoot for some reason. We dressed out and I wasn't wearing a shirt. I had like an open jacket.
Speaker 6: Oh, they were outfits for someone else, and I thought, let's put these on.
Speaker 5: This will be fun.
Speaker 3: And there's a joke at the photoshoot, pre.
Speaker 6: Sort of taking the piss. And then marketing saw them and said we want to use these and were.
Speaker 4: So they printed them on bus shelters and one of the bus puss shelters was right outside of my kid's school.
Speaker 5: You look like a.
Speaker 6: Pimp and the kids did you're in a hot pink suit. I'm done with you with your.
Speaker 3: My chest out?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you rug out.
Speaker 4: I remember dropping Felix at school and he's like, Dad, you're on the bus shelter outside.
Speaker 6: Oh, I'd want to change schools. Oh my, that's terrible.
Speaker 3: That's what you do for work.
Speaker 5: That's what's paying the bills.
Speaker 3: I'm so proud.
Speaker 6: Okay, I remember mateen twenty four ten. By the way, how did your parents humiliate you?
Speaker 2: I was living in London at the time and Mum came to visit me and we decided to go off to Ireland and hire a car and do a little, great little tree around island.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: The problem was every time we checked into a airb and b or a bed and breakfast, Mum would introduce me as her partner because the first one we went to they said, oh, you and your husband are great to see you, so Mum thought it was a great joke. Every time we used to check in and it was just a blood would drain from my face.
Speaker 5: Oh he's got a cougar.
Speaker 6: Then wouldn't they be like, oh, sorry, we had you in twin beds now I'll put you in a king yeah for you and your're a younger.
Speaker 3: Man, upgrade to the honeymoon's and then.
Speaker 6: You come home and you in tones. You got rose petals all over your king bed.
Speaker 4: And it's obviously rotating. It's in the shape of a love heart the bed.
Speaker 6: Do those bed?
Speaker 5: Do those hotel rooms actually exist?
Speaker 3: I think they're out there? Do they?
Speaker 4: Pretty sure? Is our number? How did your parents embarrass you? Or wire you the parent and you embarrassed kids? Join us on the air and someone's going to walk away with a night at Oakwood Premiere.
Speaker 5: This is an amazing clip.
Speaker 3: Oakwood Premiere, Dine and Stay.
Speaker 4: You can stay dyne and unwined with a city staycation at Oakwood Premiere thirteen, twenty four to ten.
Speaker 3: How'd embarrass the kids? Or how did your parents embarrass you? Lauren?
Speaker 2: We've just been out on the deck getting photos of this beautiful sunrise in Melbourne. It's like all the colors. It's like gelato, isn't it. It's like pinks and oranges.
Speaker 6: And colors, reds underhilks.
Speaker 2: Just a beautiful way to start your morning. Jason puts in a good mood.
Speaker 3: You should go. I'll go out through the next break.
Speaker 4: Hey, coming up this morning on nov We've got four thousand bucks worth of free fuel. We're going to offload a little bit later on and Nick the Wizard Watson's going to be in be interesting to hear his take on the draw.
Speaker 3: Well, they should be happy because they got out of jail.
Speaker 4: No, no, but whether you know he would have been happier if they went extra I'm sure they Yeah, we're talking about humiliating parents. Have they embarrassed you or have you embarrassed your kids? Jess in t.
Speaker 6: Tallomaroon this morning.
Speaker 9: Yes, good morning guys.
Speaker 3: Morning.
Speaker 9: So my mom actually used to do National Bodybuilding when I was a kid.
Speaker 4: Oh, that freaks me out people that do the bodybuilding with the nine tans?
Speaker 5: And did you do the tans? Jests?
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, my dad used to do it for it.
Speaker 6: Right And so did you just find it completely humiliating that she mum was in her Bikinian high Hills on a stage.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 9: I was actually proud of her when I was a kid, but then when she started to post photos of it on Facebook and kids from my class would see it and call my mom and milk.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, yes, just a strong milk.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's funny because it's actually a compliment.
Speaker 5: But when it's your mom, you're like.
Speaker 11: Oh, my mum being called a milk No, no, Kayla.
Speaker 2: No, good morning, good morning? How are we on this Friday?
Speaker 5: God?
Speaker 12: How are you?
Speaker 3: They were good? We're fantastic, little twenty of your parentals embarrass you.
Speaker 12: Yes, my so, my mom and dad when we were younger, we used to have an ice cream there and my dad loves to embarrass my sister and I life just loved it. So he would drop us off at school and he would turn the music as we.
Speaker 6: Would walk, and dad would have thought it was love it.
Speaker 5: I loved it. And what did the other kids at school say?
Speaker 12: Oh, look, they just knew my dad was a bit of a prankster.
Speaker 3: It just changes though. If you were in prep, you'd be like, that is awesome from the minute you're in.
Speaker 6: Like, no, it's actually just when it's your dad. If it was anyone else's dad, you'd be like, how sick has an ice cream van. But when it's your own, you're like, Dad, you're the most embarrassing him in on the planet.
Speaker 3: Mister whip, please park around the corner.
Speaker 5: Weepy imagine what your friends.
Speaker 6: They'd be like, it's here. Did you ever get embarrassed by your dad dropping you off in the Solarium van with the number plate?
Speaker 3: He used to beat the horn as well.
Speaker 4: Man's here and Tan some executive producer, Brady.
Speaker 6: You've been doing this in this studio for three years. Have you not learned how to not make that microphone square? Yet?
Speaker 13: Sometimes it's very loud.
Speaker 6: It's a good story.
Speaker 13: So my dad once embarrassed me. He didn't know that I was having a sleepover with some friends. And my dad's a quite a fit man, and he went on his cycle, which he does every Saturday and Sunday, and anyway that we got up in the morning and Dad used to do exercises when he got home from cycling, but he does of them in the nude, so we will do it. And Dad was doing his nude exercises his heart rate monitor on, and he's unfortunately bigger than me in every sense of the word.
Speaker 3: And we all just.
Speaker 13: Got stuck there looking at it in the eye.
Speaker 4: Like father, like Sonny you no, no, by the sound of it, not like Father.
Speaker 6: Just likes being in the new that's the only thing they've got in common. Oh dad, you can't be You can't your parents.
Speaker 4: You don't like naked men in socks? Swea do you sit on naked men while still wearing the heart rate.
Speaker 5: Be my dad? Repulsive?
Speaker 4: Well, good morning everyone, and welcome to Free Fuel.
Speaker 6: Over to you our wordsmith of the team.
Speaker 2: It is Ford's Fabulous Fuel Frenzy Friday, four free go again, Ford's fabulous four k Fuel Frenzy Friday.
Speaker 3: And you know what if you win and it's free.
Speaker 4: So I just translate later on this morning, thanks to our mates at Ford, we are having away four thousand dollars worth of free fuel not yet a little.
Speaker 6: Bit later on the show, and it's going to be a really simple way to win. But there is some sort of strategy.
Speaker 3: And there is Yeah, so anybody could win this this morning.
Speaker 5: Zero skill requires strategy, No sko.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of fuel.
Speaker 2: That's almost that's almost a year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hundred percent.
Speaker 4: So look, your chance to be pretty much a year' supply of fuel coming up a little bit later on in the show.
Speaker 5: Wouldn't that be nice?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: I hear Nick, the Wizard Watson is going to be in the house after eight o'clock this morning. We'll get him to weigh in on the drawer last night. Not only that, we have invites to our and your Mother's Day lunch coming up too.
Speaker 6: Now, to those people I know, please stop texting me. I cannot invite demand any personal guests to this. This is all our listeners and my mum's coming Lizzie. Now, I like Lees loves interacting with your listeners.
Speaker 5: Is she can we after last year?
Speaker 3: Can we talk about what happened last year?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: No, no, no no no no no no no no no.
Speaker 4: Just when she arrived, This is what I love about your mum. Right when she arrived at the Mother's Day lunch last year, she went around the room introducing herself.
Speaker 3: She was a queen mother.
Speaker 5: She's Queen Lizzie.
Speaker 6: My dad has a Pon tromp for doing the same thing at the round final break.
Speaker 3: He does on liz On Lauren's mother.
Speaker 6: Oh thanks for listening to her show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you've probably heard about that. She tells stories about me all the time.
Speaker 3: Then she went around meeting all different people in different couples.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And there were some people that were there with oh I know this, with their moms. Some people were there with their friends, that were moms. Some people there were colleagues that were moms.
Speaker 3: Some people were there with just their partners. Yes, yeah, mistakes happened.
Speaker 5: Her mum got confused. She said, that's just.
Speaker 3: Happy mother your this must be your lovely mother.
Speaker 6: And he said, no, this is my beautiful wine.
Speaker 4: Elizabeth Taylor at is thirteen past seven here at No Good Morning. You're on the air with Chase and Lauren Clinton as well. We're doing it thanks to our mates at Shechella Areata Express. My wife went to the Devil was proud of last night. She was happy with it.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's great. It's a crack up.
Speaker 4: And that's what you can see in gold class with us and your Mother's Day lunch and we'll whine and dine you a no.
Speaker 2: The stomach full after a date. No, but this is going to be fantastic. You can't wait for it.
Speaker 3: Not yet, but later on after seven thirty of Melbourne.
Speaker 5: We're going to spoil you.
Speaker 2: Jase Hawkins, Yeah, thank you. I was going to ask for some sad music in memoriam.
Speaker 6: In memoriam have we lost now?
Speaker 2: Well, the graveyard of nightclubs has just got that little bit bigger.
Speaker 6: Lauren guys, are we turning into Sydney? Remember when Sydney's night laft ight?
Speaker 3: Well no, no, it's just no, it's really in Sydney. I couldn't get a beer after midnight. I was like, what is going on?
Speaker 5: We must have an intervention. Bring Melbourne's Nightline.
Speaker 2: One of Melbourne's favorite and most renowned hot spots, has gone the way of Cuba and frostbites ap.
Speaker 6: What's happened?
Speaker 3: Which one Gotham City got done again? I got them still?
Speaker 5: Okay, well it's not really actually.
Speaker 3: Seg Lucky Cock is to Gotham City.
Speaker 5: I love the Lucky Cockah to do five dollar pizzas.
Speaker 3: Is this the big red building with the big.
Speaker 5: Cock on it like the rooster?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just from there.
Speaker 5: It was one of on the corner of High Street, Travel Street.
Speaker 2: It's been described as one of Melbourne's go to late night default night spots.
Speaker 3: You know, when you sort of can't get in somewhere, you could.
Speaker 6: Also get a pizza at like two am. You could sit in like the bar in a night class. I love that about five dollars. The pizzas were always five dollars in Wood the pizza What was the one on Brunswick Street that was like the sister restaurant had the giant baby, you know, the big.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I know, come on what they've shut they're shutting, or they've shut they're shut.
Speaker 2: So they celebrated closing with a twelve hour session DJ session, which I can't believe I missed.
Speaker 5: Twelve hours, but it's done hours of what eight to eight or something?
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It kicked off at three pm and went through for the next twelve hours to three am.
Speaker 3: What a type great memories.
Speaker 6: I had a twenty four hour license.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it was either you're right, get a pizza at Lucky Cock or go down to Japelly's and have a pasta.
Speaker 6: That yeah, twenty four hours as well. Everything they tasted it's still going.
Speaker 4: Do you have to be couples out there this morning that would have met probably at the Cock.
Speaker 6: Got lucky at the Lucky Cock?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, open to go there. I reckon.
Speaker 6: I went there twice a week, twice a week, like yeah, because we'd all go out and then at like two am would be should we put up some start pop into the Lucky Cock for one more get a pizza before we go home?
Speaker 3: You justify the pizza.
Speaker 5: Line in the stomach. I must have right in my house.
Speaker 2: I must dad guys. That's in a farewell post on social media. The team at Lucky Cock thank patrons for twenty years of outstanding support and service. Thank you, but notice for you there are quote.
Speaker 3: Exciting things to come. They closed rebrand. We might get the Lucky Cock.
Speaker 4: Hey, thirteen twenty fourten is our number bucking Rooster. What nightclub did you meet your partner?
Speaker 5: I did not meet my partner in our club?
Speaker 6: I did. I fell in love it, I fell in love. It's every nightclub. I fell in love at Saratoga.
Speaker 5: I fell in love.
Speaker 6: Oh did I fall in love at a few times? Good goalie? Behind those cages what you know, like the bars?
Speaker 2: I don't remember cages at E?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I remember the private like the booths had the but it looked like you were behind the bars cages.
Speaker 3: Do we go to the same mete?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: I think I remember. I do have sketchy memory. There was a guy I put you in a cage?
Speaker 6: No, it was it the you know they were like they were like cages, the private. Who's probably a little Boots Brodie. You would know what I'm talking about Brady.
Speaker 3: If you put someone in a cage in the nightclub.
Speaker 13: Absolutely they were great.
Speaker 3: Those cages.
Speaker 6: They were like bars, and that was if you had a boot you.
Speaker 3: Were there and it was it was cag.
Speaker 5: No, it felt like a cake.
Speaker 3: There were cages at Heat nightclub.
Speaker 5: I never did Heat night clubs a Heat night.
Speaker 3: Great places, all right?
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten. What nightclub in Melbourne did you fall in love?
Speaker 6: And I fell in love at Bootique everything?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yes? What was the one up the road from Booders that we start at? Oh no, I put your.
Speaker 5: Street.
Speaker 6: You'd go for cocktails first.
Speaker 3: It was delicious. Anyway, we'll get there to go to.
Speaker 6: Oh no, it's killing me as welliky.
Speaker 3: Do you know what?
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter, it does does, but we'll we'll tell you soon.
Speaker 5: We ain't going anywhere. We don't leave until I work this out. You'd go to work it out in the brain.
Speaker 6: No, before you went taboo take got a Friday up.
Speaker 3: We did it all the time.
Speaker 5: You and I wait. I want to say, give us a call.
Speaker 4: In return, I've got tickets to see the new Michael Jackson bio. Pick play a song until you experienced the rights of election if you know, and the making of an icon Michael Only in Cinemas April twenty two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thirty twenty four ten.
Speaker 4: Is our number. What nightclub in Melbourne did you fall in love in?
Speaker 3: Have you got it? Wait?
Speaker 5: One of my friends is texting, come on, George, come through the goods. Here we go. Oh no, it wasn't the railway Jorgan G.
Speaker 2: I say thanks, I'll save you here, thanks to the memories because we're remembering the great work of Lucky Cock this morning, which is closed its doors up after twenty years?
Speaker 6: Did you ever go you? Probably?
Speaker 5: You probably missed it today.
Speaker 3: I will pass the locks Messina's a couple of doors down.
Speaker 6: I also feel like it was a real like I went there a lot in my twenty so I would say it doesn't been around for a long time.
Speaker 3: No offense to it.
Speaker 4: It just didn't look appealing from the outside because it was dark windows.
Speaker 6: Well not as a man your age, What the hell does that mean? You're a sophisticated, grown adult.
Speaker 3: Man while sophisticated as a a stretch.
Speaker 5: I just think you probably were.
Speaker 6: I'm more of a wine your prime and Lucky Cock's prime did not.
Speaker 3: It's a bit grungy. It was a bit grungy, the old Lucky cap.
Speaker 5: Do you know what I'm saying, he's a bit grungy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now if only the walls could talk, because there would have been a lot of now couples swing through that place and have a great We're not swinging maybe, but you know, pass through the doors.
Speaker 3: That's what we're asking.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten did you fall in love in a nightclub around Melbourne?
Speaker 6: I mean, who didn't fall in love?
Speaker 4: And Catherine, are you still before you reveal we you fell in love? Are you still with the partner?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 12: Yes, we've been together for twenty years.
Speaker 3: And where did that twenty year relationship start?
Speaker 14: We met in two thousand and eight?
Speaker 4: Where?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 15: Where?
Speaker 12: Sorry?
Speaker 6: In Billboards?
Speaker 3: Yes you did? Oh?
Speaker 5: Is that still going?
Speaker 3: One of my faves?
Speaker 14: I think it is still Hasson.
Speaker 15: Yes, has night.
Speaker 6: I believe Jazz loves it. Our producer, he's fist pumping out there. You big fan of billboards?
Speaker 3: No, that's where.
Speaker 1: Is where we do bingo loco?
Speaker 3: Oh that's Billboard even I've been there. Yeah, yes you have.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can see people falling in love in the dark wings like on the site it's just falling.
Speaker 6: Last time I was there, I wasn't falling in love.
Speaker 3: It's a ripper that place it is, isn't.
Speaker 5: It going strong?
Speaker 3: Billboards? Tiffany, good morning, Good morning?
Speaker 2: Where did you fall in love?
Speaker 3: What nightclub? Cramer's night spot?
Speaker 6: Cramers, where's grow from the press of my market? Oh?
Speaker 3: Cramer?
Speaker 6: And how are you still with the person who fell in love with?
Speaker 3: No, he's the father of my children. But we were to give thirty years.
Speaker 6: Oh, but we've dropped him. Yeah, Crimers third year love story is pretty impressive.
Speaker 3: That's what lasted long year married? Your Crimers us are still lyrics.
Speaker 4: The twenty four ten is our number? And where did you fall in love?
Speaker 6: The met True?
Speaker 5: Oh the Metro.
Speaker 2: We were talking about this last night because a friend of mine stayed at Metro last night.
Speaker 3: It's now a hotel.
Speaker 6: It's now the it's actually a beautiful hotel. But yeah, the old Metro.
Speaker 4: I I just had a flashback and made of mine dated a girl he met at Planet Hollywood.
Speaker 3: We were there for there.
Speaker 5: Was she patron or did she patron patron?
Speaker 6: It's nice?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Planet Hollywood? Was it the Liane up on the walls? Was it Marilyn Monroe.
Speaker 6: I'll hang on planet. Hollywood is in the restaurant that yes, Oh I thought it was a strip joint. No, that one called Hollywood's.
Speaker 3: That's Holly.
Speaker 2: No, that's actually it's actually it's a visial name is Hollywood show Girls?
Speaker 6: Oh I believe that's. Oh that's where I thought they fell in No, people have fallen in love there, oh, Hollywood show Girls, Gold.
Speaker 2: Coast, and then they leave alone.
Speaker 5: Some don't.
Speaker 3: Candy, you're going to make a great We're going to have a lovely life together.
Speaker 6: Candy.
Speaker 5: They always called Candy Hollywood.
Speaker 3: So what's the correct name?
Speaker 6: Hollywood's on the Gold Coast. Yes, I've seen the sign before Andy's credit card charge. No, it would probably it had come up as something obscure like Dan's car wash.
Speaker 3: Your statement? What is it's been?
Speaker 5: Accountancy fee check?
Speaker 3: It's got to well again, look at all the.
Speaker 5: Holly a Now the work trip for Clint.
Speaker 3: Welcome morning, Melbourne, just go on twenty two to eight.
Speaker 6: Hello, gorgey morning out there to raise Melbourne weather.
Speaker 3: Last night at the g.
Speaker 5: He was lovely.
Speaker 2: It was nice, wasn't nice?
Speaker 6: Lovely? And as we walked well, we thought maybe we might have to walk home. As we were trying to get out. He sort of walked quite far to get to.
Speaker 5: But I just was like, this is a magnificent night.
Speaker 3: Well it was a cracker of a game, not a great ending.
Speaker 6: I loved.
Speaker 5: A Richmond supporter, I loved A.
Speaker 3: Draw is as good as a win? No it isn't.
Speaker 5: Well, it's half as good as a winds waste of time.
Speaker 6: Really, two points debate, and the two points could be the difference between making the finals and not making the final.
Speaker 4: Nick the was Watson will be an after eight this morning. We'll see how the players feel about it. Poor bloody Brian didn't know where to Rome last night.
Speaker 5: I know roaming Brian go home in time.
Speaker 6: So he started. He started in the in the Collingwood rooms, wandered around a bit. Then he was like, it's a bit flattening here, let's go to the Hawthorne rooms. Then he went over there and some woman lady I should say called don't know name, actually Culture Deer's mum ripped into for pronouncing Kulshad's name, and.
Speaker 5: He was like, okay, great to see, thank you, And then he went and spoke.
Speaker 2: To should have gone and spoke to the umpires.
Speaker 5: He went and spoke, well, yeah, they were the real winners, weren't they.
Speaker 3: Weren't they?
Speaker 6: Yep. Then he went and spoke to I don't know another place family, and then he was like, I'm going to get out of here. And then he went and stood in the hallway between the two and he goes, that's Collingwood rooms and that's worth one rooms.
Speaker 5: And I don't know where to go and I don't know what.
Speaker 3: See's That's why you count of a draw. Poor Brian, he was glass.
Speaker 5: Woy did somebody think of Brian?
Speaker 3: I do you know what?
Speaker 2: Jas Lyon and I have a solution, and we're going to see what Nick Watson thinks of it.
Speaker 4: After a All right, before we get to that though, coming up our annual Mother's Day lunch, and this is a cracker A. Village Cinemas have given us a couple of gold class cinemas. You can experience The Devil Wears prior to in Gold class with us. Just hit up Village Cinemas dot com dot a you anytime you want to book tickets. But if you want to come along with us to our Mother's Day lunch.
Speaker 3: Oh where are we? Where are we going before the movie No Boo.
Speaker 6: Oh, Well, thirteen twenty four ten is our number. You can nominate a mum. You can bring your mind. Maybe you are a mom.
Speaker 3: Hit us up call now for invites.
Speaker 6: To laurence mother, stay, lunch.
Speaker 3: Question, question, dress code, Well for you, Jayce. When I'm wearing a suit, you're wearing a suit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'll wear a gout sit.
Speaker 4: I don't and then I'll rock up to as like the monopoly man in the top hat and you guys, lord.
Speaker 5: Just laugh at me and we'll be jeans.
Speaker 3: That's a theory. Now, I think a nice china and a colored shirt for the moment.
Speaker 6: Whatever makes you feel your best, I would say it's.
Speaker 3: Up to you. You do your mum, feel good, look.
Speaker 6: Good days all about you. There is zero pressure, zero expectations. It is just a bunch of moms and people who love their moms or love a mom.
Speaker 5: And we're all getting to celebrate the moms.
Speaker 3: Of blow Wave.
Speaker 2: Blow Wave bar will be bursting, won't it blow in the leader.
Speaker 4: So we are going to wind and dine you at No Boo. You can celebrate Mother's Day at Crown Melbourne.
Speaker 6: I have seen the menu. I have approved the menu, and Jason, the black cot is on the.
Speaker 3: Menu, so is I believe we have the chicken as well at some point a chicken dish.
Speaker 6: It's it's largely a surprise, but the black.
Speaker 3: It is unbelievable.
Speaker 4: So look, you can celebrate Mother's Day of Crown Melbourne with unforgettable dining and experiences there. Because after we want to dine. You were taking the mums a few champagne to village cinemas to what the Devil Wears prior.
Speaker 5: To always want to do a conger lime maracas.
Speaker 3: I think that'd be a bit too.
Speaker 5: Anyway, the boy from OZB there leading the congo lime.
Speaker 3: You laugh, but I reckon after a couple of bubble.
Speaker 6: Will have a broken ankle or something. If the champagne doing a con the line through the Crown, it's a bit of a war.
Speaker 3: The gaming, that's what I was about to last. The gaming don't but we can.
Speaker 5: Reckon we take the mom through the gam.
Speaker 4: I reckon there be a couple that will want to have a herd on dolphin Treasure or something like that.
Speaker 3: The Pyramids. I don't want to play the Pyramids.
Speaker 6: I'll put it all on Red Dark five dollars on red on that what do you call that? One?
Speaker 3: Roulette or the Big Wheel?
Speaker 6: A big we go to the anyway, we will be going to Village Gold Class. That's what we'll be doing, having some more champagne and some dessert after we've won big on the Big Will. And then we're going to.
Speaker 5: Watch the Devil Wes parta too.
Speaker 6: And if Clinton Jays aren't in the cinema, you'll find them down on the Big Wheel that having a bunch of cranberry. Aren't they free while you play the table? That's what they That's what they do in vague.
Speaker 4: If you want to check out the Devil Wears Prottor and Gold Class yourself, you can book a Village Cinemas dot com dot are you?
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, I love Gold Class.
Speaker 3: Let's put another one on. Let's put another one on.
Speaker 6: You're joking, Oh my god, Ebony, how do you want to celebrate Mother's Day?
Speaker 14: Oh my gosh. Okay, so just every every mum is amazing. As you know, I've recently become a mom myself, and I've realized how hard it is. And my mom actually did it all by herself. She was from Tazzie. She came to Melbourne. She had no family support because my dad was working and then when he came home, she'd go work all night and then be a mum again from birth with two children. And she said all work and now that I've got to make you myself, I'm like, how did she do that? Because I couldn't do this without her. So I just can't wait to spoil her because that's what she deserves.
Speaker 6: Ebanie Watts. Mum's name Sharon.
Speaker 5: Sharon wants your little baby's name.
Speaker 14: My baby's name is Alaska, Alaska.
Speaker 5: And what does it mean to you to be a mum?
Speaker 14: Oh, this is the best time in my life. I've never been so happy the world.
Speaker 3: It is absolutely ebane. You sound very emotional. But do you want to join the Hunger Line, Jason, Sharon sounds like you'll be on the Congo line.
Speaker 14: Yes, she will be both be on the Congo.
Speaker 6: Okay, well if you if you're committing to the Congo line, you can come to Ebony and Sharon.
Speaker 5: We will see you at our very special no the Mother's Day.
Speaker 9: Thank you so.
Speaker 14: Much, I really appreciate it. Good on to meet you and your mum can't wait to meet you.
Speaker 15: Guys, thank you now?
Speaker 6: Can I just say also, some of the women might be leaving wearing Prada. Oh, we got some surprises for you, mom, Rada.
Speaker 3: We've got little gifts.
Speaker 6: Jesus, it never wears Prada, but a lot of other people also wear Prada.
Speaker 3: You're not.
Speaker 5: My favorite handbag might be wearing Prada.
Speaker 4: My favorite handbag is the dessert handbag that we are serving during the movie. Have you seen those little chocolate handbags? Also a surprise?
Speaker 5: Okay, do you want to tell them how the movie finishes?
Speaker 3: To you?
Speaker 6: Just because I said something? Did you have to say something too?
Speaker 15: Well?
Speaker 3: Why did you ruin the surprise?
Speaker 6: Stop talking?
Speaker 5: Don't say anything.
Speaker 3: Everyone's going to get a showbag as well.
Speaker 6: When I'm going to the Melbourne show.
Speaker 5: Work it out, brother, Jason Lauren showbag.
Speaker 4: It sounds like a very classy event at conger line of the showback.
Speaker 6: Oh God, good heavens. It's going to be great, guys, and there's more chances to win next week.
Speaker 4: Hey, if you didn't get through on the phones, you can register actually go to the Nova player app or novfm dot com dot a year.
Speaker 6: I'd like to point out it's not just a women's events. It isn't if you're a man and you'd like to nominate your wife who's a wonderful mother, or if maybe you want to bring your mum.
Speaker 3: We spoke to Mitch yesterday. He's bringing his lovely partner.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but we probably I mean, there's you two too, We probably need.
Speaker 3: Nothing like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but also it will be largely screaming women.
Speaker 4: Yeah that I'll get the blokes registring. It is just eleven to wait. We are continuing our quest to find Melbourne's best, and we've had some crackers. We found Melbourne's best potato.
Speaker 5: Cake, best hop hip, best barn Me.
Speaker 3: Oh the barn Me was my favor.
Speaker 6: We decided we just didn't like much and we were with the wrong people to judge was not for us. After we'd had three massive cups of it.
Speaker 4: We found Melbourne's best scroll Hotcross bun as well. But today something very close to our hearts.
Speaker 1: We must try Meln's best.
Speaker 3: Edition jump On.
Speaker 4: Yes, there's not much we agree on us raight, but if there is something that.
Speaker 3: It's not glue of our team, it's the glue of our team. It's terremissy.
Speaker 6: Well, what I would also say is there is not much we agree on, but if we're going to find something to disagree on, it'll be our favorite thing, the actual only thing we agree on. Now we're going to try and find Melbourne's best, and we're going to fight about it. The one thing we actually we all agree on, okay in unison, is that we love Now.
Speaker 2: You are one of the experts, right jays when it comes to what makes a good tiar masieu.
Speaker 3: In your mind? Permission to say the N word moist?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It needs does it needs to be moist? If it's dry and it's a bit more.
Speaker 5: Cakey, Yeah, he belongs boozy?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, it doesn't have to be too boozy.
Speaker 6: You quite like so I like it quite creamy.
Speaker 5: It's got to be creamy right amount of creamy and.
Speaker 3: A bit of like, what's what is that do they put?
Speaker 4: Yeah, somebody like that, some sort of open the phone lines thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Where do you think Melbourne's best? Turrra of sewers. How this works is will take suggestions on social over the next couple of days and then we will narrow it down to like three or four and we'll get them in the studio on Trither.
Speaker 6: Now this came up because the other day I was filming the very intrepid travel show Postcards that I work on, and yeah it is.
Speaker 5: It takes as far and wide to all the good spots.
Speaker 6: Anyway, I filmed out at Tira Maso Bar and I said to Jay's, Holy Molly, I think I found Melbourne's best. More.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I am in paran amo?
Speaker 6: In is it street paran Remember I told you last week it only opened about two weeks ago.
Speaker 2: I know exactly the place.
Speaker 6: It's opposite that Baran Square car park. And they come in little boxes and if you're a Celiac, there's also gluten free and there is a classic obviously there was a pistachio.
Speaker 5: There was a strawberry.
Speaker 6: Now the Romans do the strawberry ramisso if you've got a Rome, you'll find it. That's just like the summer Tiramisoun. And then they have like a flavor of the month or something.
Speaker 3: Can we relive the moment you flew all the way to Rome.
Speaker 6: I just wanted to know was only there for one night and all I wanted was Tamisso we had one night in Rome, and I was so excited for this. In summer they do a summer TERI Strawberry, I was ten out of ten.
Speaker 5: Pissed off Lauren Phillips telling that it sounds quite nice.
Speaker 6: One night in Rome and I said, I'm going to find the best terrors that you would I just wanted a classic.
Speaker 2: Isn't that more a trifle than a Tira massour?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, because it's still screen trifle.
Speaker 6: Give me you can admit that you're actually an old woman in it, sort of middle aged man's body.
Speaker 4: I think Smooth's looking for Melbourne's best try or you should wander down the hallway and help them with great pleasure.
Speaker 6: And at Christmas time you can find Melbourne's best mince pie or whatever they're called.
Speaker 2: Because you would like got a quick nomination Pinto. I've been to Pinto before. Fitzroy A little takeaway, beautifully tailored takeaway, Tira massus Troy. I can tell you exactly the address is which street?
Speaker 5: Smith Street?
Speaker 2: Yes, I believe, well you look for that Sally for the Leicester Street.
Speaker 3: Good morning, guys, you have a nomination. We are good. You have a nomination for Melbourne's Best.
Speaker 12: I do it's in San Lorenzo.
Speaker 14: It's an Italian restaurant in Scoresby.
Speaker 3: Oh what makes you so good?
Speaker 6: Well, I didn't have one single person at my wedding there a month ago.
Speaker 15: Say that it was bad.
Speaker 12: Then they just loved it.
Speaker 6: That's where you got married. That's a good result. If people are like loving the wedding dessert.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because no one normally eats the dessert, so I do.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well, yeah, I also love like I love it when they bring out a wedding cake.
Speaker 3: Oh really, you.
Speaker 6: Guys have fun on the dwn solid. I'll just be over here holding into the wedding cake.
Speaker 3: Oh you have spent four days getting past the fonded.
Speaker 10: Like.
Speaker 5: That's a bit they're not.
Speaker 6: I mean lots of people are doing things like Tira massous wedding dessert, like those huge ones.
Speaker 4: Question question, do we like individual terra massous or do we like the big bowl?
Speaker 6: In look in a restaurant. I like a big bowl, but the one I was telling you about, you can grab and go. It's just a hole in the wall grab like and also perfect if you're having a dinner party, just wheel out out of.
Speaker 3: Those thirteen number we're looking for nominations for Melbourne's.
Speaker 6: Best Sally in East Melvin, good morning, Good morning, I'm Sally Nice.
Speaker 3: Chat in there, Bailey, Hello, what do you got for us? What's uh? What tear messoud? Do you think is Melbourne's best?
Speaker 6: Tuty Dolci in Queen Vic Market Tooty Dolcy. Now do you buy a big like a slab of it or do you just get a piece?
Speaker 15: I buy it by the slice.
Speaker 9: But they also have like jaws as well or.
Speaker 6: In a jar.
Speaker 11: Tooty Dolcy adult work Queen Vic Markets Friday on that heart, jump on a tram bro you're a South Melbourne market guy, I am.
Speaker 6: Yeah, No, Well, there's too much going on around Brown Market at the moment. They've got ye, there's just stuff everywhere.
Speaker 5: They need to clean that up.
Speaker 2: You can add a Tooty Dolci, then you can go for American donut the.
Speaker 3: Queen Vic Mark.
Speaker 6: Oh, he'd be straight to the South Melbourne simms, Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: I did support the doughnut man the other Hey, thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Otherwise we're going to put it on socials, so we'll take nominations over the next couple of days.
Speaker 5: We said it was Die Grosses years ago.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and he says, I was saying, you've got to try this term and he sent him the biggest lab of tiramisou you've ever seen.
Speaker 3: So what's your missage to guy?
Speaker 6: Please?
Speaker 3: You know where we are, brother?
Speaker 4: You remember we were doing the show from the girls that did the block We're on the the blockhouse and it was the day before the auction.
Speaker 6: Did we do the whole show?
Speaker 4: From doing the whole show from the Blockhouse, it's the day before the auction. The girls had cleaned it. Time was perfect and then you could see Liza's face when this chip bowl of.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they're like god please.
Speaker 2: It was pre auction, two days before the oction.
Speaker 3: Got the auction. Well, good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Hey, Nick, the Wizard Watson about to join us from Hawthorne. I think I think you're going to be surprised about his thoughts on last night's game.
Speaker 5: Oh really?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: Why have you gone and done a pre interview?
Speaker 3: I just went and chatted to him in the hallway.
Speaker 5: Yes, okay, I can't wait here.
Speaker 6: I've got a very very big question for him because I think the Hawks have an injury. There's an injury. We need to discuss.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 6: Remember I'm concerned the Hawks might have a big out for next week.
Speaker 5: First, I'll ask the Wiz about it.
Speaker 4: Shortly, let's go to Gemmer in Corfield. Morning morning, finished gym class.
Speaker 5: Well done? What sort of class did you do this morning?
Speaker 15: I just taught a spin class.
Speaker 2: Spins.
Speaker 6: Now I've done a spin class in quite. It is hell on earth. But god, you feel good after, don't you, Gemma?
Speaker 15: Oh no, it's so good. Six o'clock start and then I'm on my waist work now, feeling flash as a daisy.
Speaker 5: Hang on, So that wasn't your work teaching a spin class?
Speaker 15: Oh no, I just did that for fun.
Speaker 5: I'm on my way to work now.
Speaker 3: You do a spin class for fun?
Speaker 5: She teaches a spin class for fun?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 5: All right, Jemma.
Speaker 6: Let's say we can win you some cash this morning. I believe you want a medium question for five hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: Here we go, five hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Rules are simple.
Speaker 4: You'll hear a question, then you'll hear a three two one, okay, okay, you must answer in that time.
Speaker 6: Before the buzzer.
Speaker 5: Good luck.
Speaker 10: Thank you for.
Speaker 3: Five hundred dollars.
Speaker 11: Which country was Nisle founded in three two?
Speaker 5: Sweetland, Sweetzeland ninety one. The chocolate comes.
Speaker 4: What they do, Yeah, the chocolates, Yeah, but not quite Sorry Jim, that's okay.
Speaker 6: Thank you anyway, no worries.
Speaker 3: Thanks to giving me the crack.
Speaker 5: I have a great day.
Speaker 4: Better start with Carlo Himes in twenty twenty six. Is that want to They're over eighty display homes across Melbourne or a Carlo Holmes dot com a year.
Speaker 6: I love visiting your display, so do I. It doesn't make you want to buy it, just like that.
Speaker 5: I want all the things.
Speaker 3: It's all fresh, sure done, Yeah, all things.
Speaker 4: So you go in the garage, you tell Gary to pack up the sales desk and get out and mind the heart.
Speaker 5: I want the house and I want to like this so so beautifully styled.
Speaker 3: He just gone quarter past eight.
Speaker 4: Guys, coming up in the next ten minutes, we have four thousand dollars with a fuel to give away, thanks to man.
Speaker 6: But before we get to that, there's a big injury the Hawks. We need to talk about.
Speaker 4: Nick the Wizard Watson joins us on the other side of this here at Nober one hundred.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Melbourne. You need to talk about last night's game of the g.
Speaker 1: Off to the side.
Speaker 8: Step.
Speaker 15: We do now.
Speaker 3: Topic for the Wizard cast to style.
Speaker 5: We're talking to the West, the Wizard from the Hawks. We need the Wizard Watson. Good morning morning.
Speaker 6: I mean Clinton and I were there last night, proud members of the Wizard fan club. We wore merchandise we bought the badges.
Speaker 3: Were still wearing mine.
Speaker 5: How good Now you.
Speaker 6: Know you're a superstar when you go to the merch shop and there's like all the team badges. But then we said, of can we get a Nick Watson badge? And they said, oh, he's actually got multiple different styles.
Speaker 2: I didn't actually know that.
Speaker 6: And we were there when the siren went. It was a draw and we didn't know how to feel. How do you feel as a player in that moment?
Speaker 10: I'm with you, I did not know how to feel. It was our first draw in AFIL. I've had one in school footy, but our first draw in the AFI. It was weird because like, do you celebrated the your night and Vidan sing the song?
Speaker 3: Nothing?
Speaker 10: So and then when we went to the chain rooms there was none of the family was there for some reason. We're like, what's going on? This is that weird? They I was just taking their time. Apparently the halves were cooked, but it was just like, oh happened, and we.
Speaker 2: Used to know what to do. Okay, So was it a and hear me out? Was it a draw that felt like a loss or a draw that felt like a win because you were down by seven points with what about a minute and Halah.
Speaker 10: Left, it was like, yeah, give and take, like we had a lot of behinds as well, we sort of probably gave up the game and yeah, we're down by seventith a minute to go, so we'll definitely take the two points and move on.
Speaker 3: Okay, there you go. See that's neck. This is this is called living above the line. Ja. It's taking a positive out of a really negative question. I have asked him the question, yet, Jason's got a beanies bonnet.
Speaker 4: Because you you're an old person, like a pickled onion who just leans on this whole tradition thing. Do you think as a player you should go onto extra time?
Speaker 10: See I never thought of this until I've actually played in a draw. Now, so now that I've played, and I'm thinking, yes, like I want to win because.
Speaker 5: Like what do you like every team just like staying in there.
Speaker 3: You don't know what. Imagine if you were playing West Coast you flu all the way to w Wait, yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah they should be lost and got zero.
Speaker 3: So how does it look in your what would you like to see? How? How does it happen? Do you reckon? Ten minutes either side?
Speaker 10: It's just yeah, ten minutes halves something like that. So fine a way, but I definitely think there should be a winner.
Speaker 5: Now it's so late at night though, an extra he would.
Speaker 3: Have, but the crowd would love it as well. It would be both teams playing at.
Speaker 10: Their maybe not ten minutes each side, that's a whole another care Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 6: You can't. I don't like the golden one goals. Now there was a big injury, I thought, Mike. I don't like seeing people get hurt when they play football or on the football field.
Speaker 5: I find it really confronting.
Speaker 6: And last night we saw this amazing bit division where.
Speaker 3: The second time, so I'm sure we'll get sucking him for that. He twisted, he's gone down twice.
Speaker 6: Will he make the review of your physio? He is in the highlights, he's all around to the country, so he's gone down right in front of the ball. He tries to get up.
Speaker 5: Did he get a cramp?
Speaker 3: What happened? I don't know.
Speaker 10: I think yeah, I reckon done the string. So I felt so bad. I was standing on the bench right there watching it, and I was like, I just want to carry him off. I help him off because he would have been embarrassed.
Speaker 5: I was waiting for a trainer to run out and help him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just let him for himself.
Speaker 3: Ambulance cart.
Speaker 6: We were in a box and everyone was like, oh, he's done his calf. He's not going to be able to get off.
Speaker 10: I'm not actually sure what he's done, but I reckon it could be a hamstring.
Speaker 6: Oh the poor thing.
Speaker 2: Also somewhere on that wing where that happened, there was another incident and that was it was late in the game and beautiful tackle. You were you happy with your tackle?
Speaker 3: I was ye? And do you think it should have been rewarded?
Speaker 10: Now looking back at it, yes, I felt like it should, but I feel like it gets paid every other game and times out of one hundred, and I'm just unlucky one.
Speaker 5: It was holding the ball as clear as stadium.
Speaker 6: I'm higher, I'm high completely ruined it and then went down the other end gave still sot on that fifteen penalty, which also I still don't understand.
Speaker 3: You go back home or you went back to Guineas house afterwards, you watch the game. No, we did just a game. We just PlayStation.
Speaker 10: No, we just sat up top and ate some pizza and.
Speaker 5: Living twenty year old boys.
Speaker 2: I just want to show you a photo. There's's an extraordinary photo that Michael Wilson took last night.
Speaker 3: Look at that.
Speaker 2: We might chuck it on our socials, But what are you doing in that moment? It looks like you're doing some sort of karate kicker.
Speaker 10: I want for the free car for the end of the year market.
Speaker 3: I was far from it. Yeah, I just went up for I was. I gave Way a free kick. Actually, so it was.
Speaker 5: You got some are though. Yeah he did push me up.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 6: It was the first time I've been at a Hawthorne game and watching you run around. I mean Clinton, I were like, you're proud.
Speaker 3: Elderly if you want to with their badges.
Speaker 6: We got a goal and everyone it's like your boy got a goal.
Speaker 3: Into boxes, like your boy, that boy that's up good. I love it. Because last I went to this game with you last year and we went down to the dressing rooms afterwards. What happened? He didn't want to roam into the boys after.
Speaker 6: I said, there is no way in God's Green Earth even if you won by ten thousand points, because it was like venturing down there.
Speaker 3: It's hard to get down in the elevators, you know. Yeah, can we play the song? Yeah? Nick?
Speaker 6: What do you think if after the siren when there's a draw there needs to be a song? So because it was just silent, if it's not so, Clint's written a song.
Speaker 3: We think you should.
Speaker 2: We think you and Collingwood boys should get together and center circle, link arms and sing this.
Speaker 1: Everybody, this is the draws cord super bus.
Speaker 6: Nobody was.
Speaker 7: I know you're I know you're doing mad that the score was the sameer.
Speaker 6: For dra Is You're at again.
Speaker 3: Beautiful.
Speaker 6: What do you think that's good? Yeah?
Speaker 10: Did Jay's chip in?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: No, because I'm against the drawer, but I have managed to get the raw morning.
Speaker 6: Do you know He didn't get to the game because Devil Wears Pigned Supreme. He was supposed to go and his wife said, no, I'm going to see devlos Prad so he didn't get to go to see you.
Speaker 3: I was so good.
Speaker 5: I was so gilthy.
Speaker 3: I was like, but it's in the box, and.
Speaker 5: Then it was a draw, so I was the ultimately just disaster.
Speaker 15: I was.
Speaker 4: I just quickly I managed to pull Lauren's voice on the music out, so you can just hear.
Speaker 2: And you can tell everybody, Yeah, this is the draw.
Speaker 5: So keep it going, keep it going. He can take you to the bike, he can tut the break.
Speaker 3: Nick, well done last night, mate, Thank you?
Speaker 5: You know exciting.
Speaker 6: You're fast.
Speaker 5: He's the fastest runner in the team.
Speaker 10: Ah No, probably jarmin imp Actually he's pretty quick.
Speaker 3: You're quick, mate, He's so cool. So what's that six wins and a drawer? Yeah? Yeah, looking good.
Speaker 6: You go to Perth?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Do you love troubling to Perth?
Speaker 10: Probably not Perth because it's four hours, which makes me feel bad for them because I have to do it every second. Yeah, but I like going maybe Alaide in our our flight, not four hours.
Speaker 3: It's Nick the Wizard Watson join us on the air. Good on you make our home and rest. Thank you, take us to the break, Clint.
Speaker 2: You can tell everybody this is the draw song.
Speaker 4: Your chance to win four thousand hellos worth of fuel thanks to Ford.
Speaker 3: Coming up next, nobody won.
Speaker 4: Good Morning Melbourne right on eight point thirty.
Speaker 3: Are you ready to do this?
Speaker 5: I'm so excited.
Speaker 4: Okay, So here's the go Thanks to our mates at Ford, we love them. Then get a four K fuel card. We selected Ford Ranger by Turbo runout models. Conditions apply. We have four thousand dollars worth of fuel to give away.
Speaker 6: We do now. The way that this is going to be one and if you're calling now, you might want to listen because the way to win it is to be the four thousandth caller from four thousandth caller thirteen twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 3: Wins four thousand dollars worth of fuel. Should we just take one? Now?
Speaker 6: Phone's going mad?
Speaker 5: Yepah loone over?
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, who's it?
Speaker 5: Haven't gone panicked?
Speaker 3: Panicked? Yeah? Here we go? Hello?
Speaker 15: No there, Hi, it's Grace.
Speaker 6: How are you Grace? Are you calling for the four thousand dollars worth of fuel?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yea, we are looking for caller number four thousand, and you are call it one.
Speaker 15: You're joking.
Speaker 5: You made it through very quickly, so you need to hang up, try and back.
Speaker 6: Okay, phones are going trop on all right.
Speaker 3: Thirte twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 4: Four thousandth caller wins four grand, pretty much a year's supply of fuel thanks to Ford.
Speaker 3: We're doing it right now on nov Thanks you our mates a Ford.
Speaker 4: We have four four thousand dollars worth of fuel, which is pretty much a year's supply of fuel to give away. Wow, you can get a four K fuel card with selected Ford Ranger by Turbo and runout models.
Speaker 6: We thought this would be a fun game.
Speaker 3: Conditions to fly to win.
Speaker 6: The four thousand dollars of fuel, you have to be our fourth ould call well, well did the phone.
Speaker 3: Okay, that was gone, Okay, okay.
Speaker 6: Pick one up. We stopped. Okay, there we go.
Speaker 3: Do you want to We're there? Okay, you're ready, We're almost there.
Speaker 12: Did we get through?
Speaker 3: Hell? Hello? Hello Nova?
Speaker 14: Hello?
Speaker 3: Who am I speaking to?
Speaker 15: It's Nicole speaking.
Speaker 9: Did we get through?
Speaker 3: Nicole?
Speaker 2: You're through and you're on the air with Jasonauren and.
Speaker 3: Hang on, Nicole, hang on, hang on. I can tell you Nicole.
Speaker 5: That you are clan Clent.
Speaker 3: Just do it. Call three thousand, nine and ninety nine.
Speaker 6: Mine one of which means Hello, Nova.
Speaker 15: Hello, who are we speaking with missus? Claire?
Speaker 6: Claire? What are you calling for?
Speaker 15: For the fuel?
Speaker 5: Four thousand dollars worth of fuelly for the four thousandth caller?
Speaker 15: Yes, that would be amazing, Claire.
Speaker 6: Still, yes, you are our four thousandth caller.
Speaker 15: Oh my goodness, so so amazing, So.
Speaker 5: Much a fuel is yours?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, that is so helpful, Claire.
Speaker 15: Well, I live in Kilmore, which is a little bit outside of Melbourne, and yeah, I've got to pe played it and I've got to get to UNI and yeah, this is it's just wonderful. And I'm a mad Melbourne fan as well. So we go into the food of you lot clean, so hopefully that's yeah, that that'll be amazing.
Speaker 3: It was all going so well.
Speaker 4: I can honestly hear the relief in your voice because it's you know.
Speaker 15: Especially living up here, you know, and the kids they also work in pubs, so they're kind of you know, half an hour away to get to work. Yeah, it's actually amazing.
Speaker 6: Will make a big difference in your life, Claire.
Speaker 15: Oh huge, huge.
Speaker 4: Well, Claire, are four thousand dollars worth a few thanks to our mates? At Ford coming your way.
Speaker 15: How goodulation, Thank you so.
Speaker 3: Much, Thank you for listening. Yeah, absolutely, I.
Speaker 15: Love you guys. I apolog you guys. Thank you listen every morning.
Speaker 3: Well we appreciate it. Good on you're Claire.
Speaker 6: Thank you to what luck?
Speaker 5: What a lot of pressure off.
Speaker 3: You can be the show's designated driver now, Cliq.
Speaker 15: You got fantastic happy to do it when.
Speaker 6: Clint to us at two in the morning, remember how we gave you all that fuel.
Speaker 5: Keep coming out, Claire.
Speaker 3: Pick us out and Claire gay demons.
Speaker 5: Yes, go to be a bloody demon. Honestly ready winning? Couldn't it have one? To one of my mighty fans.
Speaker 6: We need a win.
Speaker 4: Hey, Claire, congratulations four thousand dollars worth of fuel coming your way.
Speaker 15: Thanks so much much. It's amazing.
Speaker 3: You can get a four K fuel card with selected Forward.
Speaker 4: Ranger by Turbo Runout models conditions.
Speaker 6: Oh she's so sweet, right, I don't know how i'd react if.
Speaker 2: I want a good Friday frenzy.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, clean finish off the segment that wraps.
Speaker 3: Up, well, I'm going to add another one.
Speaker 2: It was our fantastic feel good fuel frenzy with thanks to Ford on Friday on.
Speaker 5: Friday, but no wonder the fleet.
Speaker 6: To get dropped from there.
Speaker 2: Oh geez, daily.
Speaker 3: Mail run with that final couple of days of summer.
Speaker 5: Oh, you've caught the clint.
Speaker 3: It's a long summer. No, it's a long summer.
Speaker 5: But we're in May and it's twenty six degrees.
Speaker 3: We've had a great run.
Speaker 5: We've had a good run.
Speaker 6: It's beautiful out the.
Speaker 3: Vibe. I see what you've done there. I was waiting for the that's up.
Speaker 6: That's a banger and that is a cracker of a day out than going into the weekend. I'm enjoying the sunshine if you can.
Speaker 3: Sure that puts you in a good mood, spring in your.
Speaker 5: Step for the weekend.
Speaker 2: Me um, you know, just a little weekend trip to Sydney.
Speaker 3: Actually he's traveling with the team.
Speaker 2: Not with the team. I think home with the team, but not up with the team. Melbourne's playing Sydney at the SCG on Sunday, so I'm going to go up for that.
Speaker 5: Okay, what are you doing?
Speaker 4: I'm on baby city or not parenting parent I corrected myself. I corrected myself.
Speaker 6: Don't go home and say that's your wife.
Speaker 5: Oh baby in trouble. I'll do it.
Speaker 3: She's got a boy.
Speaker 6: People just blow up when dad say they're babysitting. Oh, the mum's absolutely so red.
Speaker 3: I will be.
Speaker 4: Parenting my children because my wife is going on friends plast for a little movie night.
Speaker 6: No, it's about time she had a night as she was doing the movie marathons or something.
Speaker 5: She was the movies last night. I mean she's he's loud up.
Speaker 6: More than once a week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I let her out of the hair.
Speaker 5: Because she's got a babysitter exactly.
Speaker 3: That's where they go.
Speaker 5: She's going to another movie. What else you going to see?
Speaker 6: Michael Jackson?
Speaker 3: Potentially, I'm not sure.
Speaker 6: Girl's night.
Speaker 4: Yeah, guys, heads up for next week, we are hitting the streets of Melbourne and we are giving away fifty thousand dollars cash.
Speaker 3: All you got to do. Let's come and say hey.
Speaker 6: Let us starts with Carlor Holmes in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: Is it one a bit the slave homes across Melbourne or at Carlo homes dot com.
Speaker 2: Today you Shea's and Laurence say hey for fifty j thanks to Carlisley.
Speaker 4: So over the next two weeks we want to get out to five different locations in different parts of Melbourne. We want to meet as many of you as we can.
Speaker 5: And we want to give away hates a cat.
Speaker 4: So how it works is first location will be Tuesday afternoon between four pm and five pm.
Speaker 3: Carnegie is where we're a.
Speaker 4: Great We're gonna be Carnegie Central, right outside spot level one.
Speaker 3: Just up for the donut shop.
Speaker 6: Oh, I've been to that donuts. Doesn't Carnegie, but does know the donut shot car nigg.
Speaker 3: I'm saying the same as you.
Speaker 12: M.
Speaker 5: What do you mean you're getting better? It's called Carnaget.
Speaker 3: Actually it's Carnigie.
Speaker 6: It's Carnijie.
Speaker 4: I live down the Broad where East. I'm just down one street. I can get there on my electric bike.
Speaker 6: You should write come on, you said it, and then put your six pack of donuts on your electric butt right down on the b Yeah, I want to see I've never seen in.
Speaker 3: The basket on your electric He's got.
Speaker 6: A pull noodle, so his kids consider.
Speaker 3: Well you can dink me. I'll take you to the ross Town if you get can you I'll bring your helmet? Ja do it we need helmets? I've got helmet.
Speaker 6: Yeah, jump on the not a chance in help? Am I sitting on your pool noodle on your electric butt side saddle?
Speaker 3: You can stand on the pigs?
Speaker 6: No, okay, not happening, the three of us. It looks like a clown car.
Speaker 3: God, that show's really going down hill.
Speaker 4: Carnegie Central Shopping Center, Carnegie, I need two days away from you Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Just tell us again where it is? Where is it? Carniggie, Cargie, Carnegie, Carnegie. I'm saying the same as you.
Speaker 5: Yeah you are so say to.
Speaker 3: Carnegie, caiegi Carnegie.
Speaker 6: Let's go see that.
Speaker 5: Let's wind this show up.
Speaker 3: Carnie outside spotlight and just down from the doughnut show from.
Speaker 5: The just look out for Jason's e bike parking about the front.
Speaker 1: Thank you for being.
Speaker 6: Going to get horse capped at legal driving speed. He just doesn't go over the speed limit, doesn't.
Speaker 3: Oh god, I wouldn't have got it unlocked. Don't be silly.
Speaker 5: What about that pool noodle?
Speaker 6: Is that a legal modification for the kids to fill?
Speaker 3: He's in a helmet, okay, and.
Speaker 6: Just holding on for dealer. Hold on, kid can hardly speak. He's still a baby, but you'll be right down.
Speaker 5: Just hold on for he's four.
Speaker 3: He can speak. He when he goes Barley in, I think you're Carnie.
Speaker 6: You're going to carry the doughnuts home on your head and your helmet with the kids strapped on the front, and off you go back to Bentley.
Speaker 3: By Jason two days away and you have a great weekend.
Speaker 6: Everyone see you are tuning on Monday. Guys, it's going to be trust me, I know something happening. It's going to be a fun show on Melbourne. Just you wake to that we're doing on Monday. You are gonna love it.
Speaker 3: It's a thank you and Lauren.
Speaker 6: Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials