Speaker 1: Welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 2: It's a place where it doesn't matter what's going on around you or at home or at work, you can just be yourself and feel like the person that you want to feel like.
Speaker 1: Does that make sense?
Speaker 3: It really doesn't. Yeah, that's okay.
Speaker 1: I think you know what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 3: Yeah. He very juicy episode of Judge Jody today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was some real cherry springer about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Basically it involves a man and a fair a footy troop and then a subsequent pregnancy.
Speaker 2: All the ingredients and godparents were involved as wells.
Speaker 1: Really outrageous stuff.
Speaker 2: But we've got to speak to Sony Kruger, which is really nice because the hot topic from the oscars was just how much of a knob Hugh Grant is.
Speaker 3: Yes, and I can attest to this because I've interviewed in ones and he was horrible. It was like the worst interview I've ever done.
Speaker 1: My love, as opposed to the interview that we've got to do with Lord. She's lovely.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, she's gorgeous, love the keyway accent.
Speaker 2: Yes, and for the longest time people mistake Lord for an Australian.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we're happy with that.
Speaker 5: That's fine, we'll take her.
Speaker 1: I'm very very happy with that.
Speaker 2: Enjoy the podcast, take care of yourselves and of course each other.
Speaker 1: There's a little bit of a Jerry Springer thing.
Speaker 5: That was Ellen.
Speaker 3: Actually was that Ellen said take care of one another.
Speaker 1: Jerry us to say, shuts up and.
Speaker 2: Stop to probably not much bays.
Speaker 3: It's back back and this is one of the juiciest cases to come across my desk. Do you judge Jody? Firstly, can I say this is my favorite segment. I especially love the juicy dilemmas well. This is a good one today. So my best mate has cheated on his wife and what about this hazy the one night stand whilst sorry and had a one night stand whilst we had a boy's weekend. The lady who he hooked up with is now pregnant and is expecting in four months.
Speaker 2: This feels like the prequel to that Little naz X song, which one he talks about.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, thanks me since I came out of my mom.
Speaker 2: And thanks his father for yeah, not using the right protection exactly, goodness me, little nas X.
Speaker 3: My mate has come clean to his wife and explained what happened and Weirdly, she's okay with it and happy to stay with him. The dilemma is, I'm not okay with it. I'm a bit old school and strongly disagree with his actions. We've been mates for the past eighteen years and we went through high school together. Worst part is he's asked me to be godparent but the new baby because of my moral compass and that's a quote. I don't know how to support him as a friend as this whole situation isn't sitting right with me.
Speaker 5: And that's signed off little nas.
Speaker 1: X, good moyeing to you, little nas.
Speaker 5: Nash. Who's to say?
Speaker 1: Yes here? Who's to say?
Speaker 4: But?
Speaker 2: Look, I'm like we've firmly established nice and earlier. I'm not one who picks up cues. No, but I could comfortably tell you right now that my wife would be uncomfortable in this situation I had.
Speaker 1: That was me fathering a kid through an affair.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine coming home to Kara, Just imagine for one moment and going okay. A couple of pieces of news here. Firstly, I had a one night stand on a footy trip. I know that sounds like the worst thing that could possibly happen, but it's not because the woman that I slept with is now pregnant with my child. I cannot comprehend this for one second. How any wife would be a okay with it?
Speaker 2: Yes, and given my wife, my beautiful wife, Kara's reaction to me not weing the dog before she went to bed last night and they're being we all over tiles this morning, I could only imagine that the reaction to that news would be even more so aggressive.
Speaker 3: Yes, did she fluff the handle over the dog?
Speaker 4: Wee situation?
Speaker 3: Wasn't over so irrational about it because.
Speaker 1: And look, she does have a strong point. I don't have many jobs.
Speaker 3: Around the house, No, in fact none, but.
Speaker 2: One of my three jobs is to make sure that the dog is done a week before it goes to bed.
Speaker 3: God, okay, let's go to Abby in the newsroom on this one. I can only imagine what.
Speaker 1: Abs has to say, You're comfortable?
Speaker 6: One word to say?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: Run? What is she doing?
Speaker 6: I would yet, no way in absolute the ends of the earth would I be the godmother for the child.
Speaker 5: Let me let me take you back a step.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 3: If this was your partner and they came and said you I had a one night stand. It didn't mean anything. I'm really sorry. I regret it. And you know, notwithstanding the woman was pregnant, would you forgive that? Do you know?
Speaker 6: It's really hilarious this kind of happened to me. But we were on a break right, So one of my exes we I was like, got around to his place, we basically talking about getting back together. He waited until like one o'clock in the morning and then woke me up and was like, oh, hey, I just essentially let you know something.
Speaker 4: And I was like, yeah, what And he goes.
Speaker 6: I stand and she's pregnant, and I was like, see, uh what.
Speaker 2: This happens occasualness of it in him delivering it to you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and waited and I was like, you aren't absolute because you waited until I was here, and obviously we went to bed blah blah, and then you've told me, yeah.
Speaker 2: OK, so I just did this, this and this. Now where should we go tomorrow morning for breakfast?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's pretty much how it was. And I just went and I sort of just like laid there, going what am I going to do? And obviously it's one o'clock in the morning. Didn't want to leave. But then after that I was like, I can't deal with this. You've now got two kids, two different people, and I'm just not dealing with this.
Speaker 4: So see you later God.
Speaker 5: And so is he now with the woman?
Speaker 4: Still single?
Speaker 5: Jesus happy.
Speaker 4: Last I heard he.
Speaker 1: Was working in wa Hey, hey men, am I right?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: I'm just saying twenty four to ten.
Speaker 3: Sometimes we just casually crossed to Abby in the newsroom and then she delivers that's news.
Speaker 1: This is just Knox your socks theyteen.
Speaker 5: Twenty four ten. We need some jurors on this one.
Speaker 3: We've got some text come through. He should still be the godfather. It's not his relationship, not his business. They've been mates for years. That is Shannon from PARILOUI another text here, no way to being the godfather. We need to teach people how to behave appropriately. He made his bed, let him sleep in. It's from Haley from Forest Hill.
Speaker 2: That sounds pretty fair from Haley. I'm thirteen twenty fourteen. And we gets one here goes along to Nova's Vedoran see international DJ topic.
Speaker 5: It's got a Jackie from Mascot Park.
Speaker 3: Hey, jack why good good? Okay?
Speaker 5: Should he be the Godfather?
Speaker 1: Definitely not definitely not right.
Speaker 3: Okay, have you okay, I'm too afraid to ask anyone now that Abby said, yes, this has happened.
Speaker 5: Have you experienced anything similar?
Speaker 1: I have my sister, Actually what happened?
Speaker 4: And my ex had two children?
Speaker 3: Wow goodness, So was it an a fair situation with your sister or was it just you split up?
Speaker 5: And then no, no, no, twenty four years that was happening while I was visiting.
Speaker 1: So my two children have two other brothers boys around.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Jackie, Wow, that is okay. And obviously you don't speak to your sister anymore.
Speaker 1: And died last year anyway, So, oh.
Speaker 3: My goodness, I'm so sorry to hear that.
Speaker 1: What a horrible story.
Speaker 2: Okay, unbelievable stuff. It's a real Ryan Giggs vibe about that.
Speaker 1: So. Ryan Giggs was.
Speaker 2: A form of Welsh footballer played for Manchester United. Yeah, so he was sister. I think for a long time he was not his sister, going to get the words right there. He was having a long time affair I think with his.
Speaker 1: Brother's wife or or something like that.
Speaker 7: One.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then he just got absolutely deleted from the family.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, yeah, Okay, crazy stuff. All right, let's have a ruling.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 3: I'm just going to take another call Christina, for that was a very fierce point from the executive producer Seannes Christina from Nan, what are your.
Speaker 5: Thoughts on this one.
Speaker 4: I think it's a hard note.
Speaker 7: Yeah, right, if he chooses to be godfather, then I guess with what his mate has done. Yeah, and saying that it's okay and it's totally not.
Speaker 3: All right, Okay, thank you, Christina. You're off to Nova's Red room on Thursday night.
Speaker 2: See, that's a tough one as well, because look from the mate's perspective as well, it is I.
Speaker 5: Mean, still your mate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a beautiful new child that's coming to the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not saying you support the way that happened, but at the end of the day, it is going to be a child that needs support.
Speaker 1: So there's so many different elements.
Speaker 5: I know, I know you're ready for a ruling.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's a hard walk away from this situation. I reckon, I know there's a baby involved, but I wouldn't be the godfather. I wouldn't agree to that, and I agree with the caller. It's almost like saying, well, I'm okay with this situation when categorically it's obviously.
Speaker 1: Not okay, Yeah, okay, wow, we.
Speaker 6: And let's be honest, what do god parents actually do? You could still be in the kid's life, yes, but like what to god? I don't even know who my god parents are. I don't think I have any no, which says a lot.
Speaker 3: Given your history, Given your history, Abby, who's to say what your.
Speaker 5: Godparents situation is?
Speaker 1: Maybe we could be your godparents, an you?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 5: Can we do that with.
Speaker 2: Your Your twenty first is coming up?
Speaker 3: The holiday accommodation more comfy than your cozzies? Jump on the water if that with.
Speaker 2: Hotels, holiday rentals, holiday parks, and we'll find the perfect fit for holiday.
Speaker 5: You bookie get away on the water ifapp what if.
Speaker 1: It's Aussie for travel? No guess breaking story this town is human.
Speaker 3: Who doesn't love a good old fashioned partner? Swap on maths and are right. So last night it caused absolute chaos, mostly from the show's Peanut Harrison, who was paired with mel and neither one of them were happy about it.
Speaker 6: Prepare to be challenged because for the next three days later we'll pack your bags.
Speaker 5: And moving with Bronze while Harrison. I'm not doing it. No, I have to share a bed with Harrison.
Speaker 4: That's like disgusting.
Speaker 2: I'd rather stick kitchen utensils into my eyes than go and live with a Alinda for three days.
Speaker 1: I know you guys might get along, I might find some common ground.
Speaker 2: The silver lining is I might finally be able to poison her food.
Speaker 1: What if she falls in love with me?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's pretty okay, Harrison.
Speaker 1: Because it's sack as I think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, if you had to stick a kitchen utensil in your eye, which one would you choose?
Speaker 2: It's a great question. It's something I think about daily. Yeah, I'd probably go for the girl fashioned vegetable pillar. I think so you. I mean, what a topic for a Tuesday third and twenty four ten.
Speaker 3: I'd rather go softer on myself and just like a wooden spoon or a whisk or something. But you want to go straight to the top shelf, Veggie.
Speaker 2: Peeler, straight to the top shop because you're in that sort of situation, you mights.
Speaker 1: We'll do the job properly right.
Speaker 3: Anyway, as I seamlessly segue to the Madeline McCanns story. Now, so the Polish woman who believes she would be Madelie mckanna has submitted samples for forensic testing to determine if she is the missing British child. So Julia Wendell has been claiming on Instagram and TikTok that she may be Madeline, who disappeared from a family holiday in Portugal in two thousand and seven, due to similarities in their age and appearance. We had a real conversation about this on the weekend, about leaving your children in a hotel room like that, and my first instinct was I would never do it. But then someone who watched the docco said literally, they were twenty meters away, twenty meters from the hotel room. So and they went back and checked on them every twenty minutes. So there were three families and they took turns in going back to check. I don't know, it's a real it's the stuff of namas. It is, absolutely so. Her spokesperson has come out and said, we've got a lot of evidence right now that shows Julia was definitely trafficked to Poland from another country and was still conducting an investigation, but Julia is definitely not the biological daughter of her parents in Poland this space and it's fascinating stuff when.
Speaker 1: This won't It's just ongoing, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Yes? Is just I always go back to the parents and just think they are living a nightmare on Earth.
Speaker 5: It's horrible, isn't it? Now?
Speaker 3: Who have I always said?
Speaker 5: Is a nightmare?
Speaker 3: In terms of the worst interview I've ever done on radio and or TV?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, was it justin Timberlan? I remember that time that you did justin Timberlake. Yeah, quite small in stature. You reported to us?
Speaker 4: Shut up?
Speaker 1: Who else was at the top? Remember you did Tom Cruise?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right? Trying trying to insinuate that I named it all the time?
Speaker 1: Can you stop it?
Speaker 5: Anyway? It was Hugh Grant.
Speaker 3: Hugh Grant was a horrible, horrible interview that I did. And then on the weekend I sat back and watched him at the Oscars and thought, there's my validation.
Speaker 5: Have a listen to this gear from Hugh?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 7: What are you most.
Speaker 4: Excited to see tonight?
Speaker 7: To see?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I know that you probably watched a few of them, it is Are you excited to see anybody? When do you have your hopes up for anyone.
Speaker 1: Not not no, no one in particular.
Speaker 4: Okay, well what are you wearing tonight?
Speaker 7: Then?
Speaker 1: Just my suit?
Speaker 4: Your suit?
Speaker 1: Major?
Speaker 4: You didn't make it.
Speaker 1: I can't remember my tailor. That's okay, shout out to the tailor. What happened?
Speaker 3: Just give her something, give her something, anything, so she doesn't have to resort to the age old what are you wearing?
Speaker 1: Question? Yeah, and she like and blessed her. She's a really good job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because that would be as high profile and a most precious situation as you could be in. Yes, and you know straightaway when you're in an interview and it's going terribly yeah, and you know another person does not want your part to be there.
Speaker 1: So she was actually really quite faultless.
Speaker 2: Like what happened to the Hu Grant that we fell in love with who wooed and a Scott.
Speaker 4: I'm also just a girl standing in front of a boy asking him what.
Speaker 2: An absolute crock of you know what we thought you Grant was this beautiful? I'm just a little fumbling the Englishman. I'm terribly sorry, but I have seen Will fall into love with you.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm very curious about this, and we're going to catch up with Sonya Krueger a little later in the show, and she'll be able to tell us if he's as god awful in real life as he is in that interview.
Speaker 1: Right, he didn't have a good impression when you did.
Speaker 5: He really did not.
Speaker 4: That's my juice.
Speaker 3: Tell everyone what you did Saturday night, which was your anniversary with your beautiful wife Kara.
Speaker 4: Where did you go?
Speaker 1: Might have to cover that separately.
Speaker 2: I think if it's yeah, I had a bit of a night out on Saturday night, we had a premiership reunion with the Central District Footy Club instead of a specific year. We got everyone together and I think it's about fifty I think there's about sixty four Premiership players and about fifty five or fifty six blokes turned up proper dinner at Adelaide Oval as well.
Speaker 5: Nice.
Speaker 1: It was magnificent and then what happened? And then I go a little bit carried.
Speaker 2: Away, as you do sometimes you get caught up in the moment these things, yep, and then all of a sudden it's like, I don't know, there's about seven or eight of us back at a blokes place. He was staying on North Terrace and we were all just sort of sitting around exchanging ridiculous stories, and then your mate goes, it's quarter five, we should probably go home. And then I say, oh my god, and I start panicking, going, Wow, what kind of hangover.
Speaker 1: Am I about to endure?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And the answer to that question is the worst hangover of all time.
Speaker 3: No, no, you can't say that, because the last three hangovers you've had since you've been working on this show have been the worst hangover of all And for.
Speaker 2: Me, I just want to be a better version of myself. Are out doing myself each and every time. It's like, what were my personal best last week? Can I do that?
Speaker 1: And that's what I keep on doing with these hangovers.
Speaker 3: Good that you like to challenge yourself as a human.
Speaker 1: That was really good. You know what the kicker was. I don't know why.
Speaker 2: Maybe I thought it was sophisticated or cool or maybe. And this is the correct answer, it's because what was on the table. I was drinking white wine.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, there's.
Speaker 2: So delicious at the time, and I was doing that swirling thing you do with the glass.
Speaker 1: Hey boys, look at me.
Speaker 2: Nice chot delicious at one stage as well, some of my ex teammates like I just see he's up on that.
Speaker 1: I recognize.
Speaker 2: Eah whatever, I love this stuff. And in the next day, Wow, god, I feel like I could see three time.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And how good when you're that hungover with small children and you've.
Speaker 1: Got two of them? Yeah, got two of them.
Speaker 2: At one stage, Loti was trying to get rid of my two year oldaughter get rid of some popcorn because it was playing popcorn and she wanted caramel popcorn, but Mum said, no, you can't have caramel popcorn. T feed that and to get rid of that. Yeah, no one else wanted it. And she's feeding me colonel by colonel whilst I was in bed and I'm so hungover that I can't turn over, so to in self defense, I was eating this popcorn. Oh my god, absolute scenes. AnyWho thirteen to twenty four to ten? How is your weekend? How'd you go, Joe?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Oh, we had a good one.
Speaker 3: The only problem we had was on Saturday, one of the dance mums at Summer's Dance decided to have a birthday party and we said no because we're like, well, that means I'm gonna have to stay back till Saturday night, and so our family like trip to the Flurio would have been ruined for the sake of a birthday party. Wow did she sock?
Speaker 1: Wow? Is in summer or the parents summer? Right? Okay, because it's an interesting fraternity.
Speaker 3: The dancing it is, it's colorful and so anyway, the whole way in the car ride down, she's just crying and sobbing. And then yesterday it was the three year old's turn just to cry, like, We're like.
Speaker 5: Harper, you've been sobbing for four hours. Why are you even crying?
Speaker 3: At one point, I lost my sunglasses and my little niece found them in my car, and then she started crying, going I wanted to find the sun glasses while you're a hot messids.
Speaker 1: A time machine on this day.
Speaker 2: Yep, it's that's Sime of the Morning. Rev your engines, ladies and gentlemen. We're firmly going down memory lane for on this daisy Tuesday, fourteenth of March nineteen eighty eight. Stephan Curry was born in Akron, Ohio. Today's his thirty fifth birthday.
Speaker 3: NBA chat here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 2: Favorite Steph Curry moments in terms of commentary added in as well, I'm going to say when he sunk that three pointer from almost half court against Okay, see Mike Breen did the double bag bag fine point to Steph Curry. I could talk about Steph Curry until the cows came.
Speaker 5: I'm quite often you do.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, we let the cows stay out there, all.
Speaker 3: Right, All the cows and all of us are just like.
Speaker 1: Okay times.
Speaker 2: In eighty four, Michael Jackson's Thriller became the best selling album of all time.
Speaker 3: You can talk about Michael Jackson.
Speaker 2: Put your hand up If you haven't danced along the Thriller at some stage.
Speaker 1: You're not putting your hand up here.
Speaker 5: No, it's this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's the one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was terrifying as a small child. Can I just say that film clip, that's that's the gear that bloody nightmares are made of.
Speaker 1: It's iconic.
Speaker 2: Nineteen ninety four, the longest lasting rainbow was visible for six hours continuously from nine to three pm over Shiffield in England.
Speaker 3: Who sat there and watched it for six hours? Who sat there and ran the timer over that rainbow?
Speaker 1: Producer Sean.
Speaker 2: Who's just gone loop, got that short?
Speaker 1: Got that shorn?
Speaker 2: Two thousand and two, the Microsoft Xbox was launched in Australia.
Speaker 5: I'm not a gamer na, so.
Speaker 2: It wasn't revolutionary for me, but for all of you codders is what they called call of duty.
Speaker 1: And all you are.
Speaker 2: Playing on the Mario Brothers and the Sonic, the Hedgehole.
Speaker 3: Tetris, ETCeteras.
Speaker 2: That's still Frogger and the Solitaire and pang Man. Two thousand and nine Sound Really concerts were held at the MCG and SCG. So the concerts raised more than five million for the victims of the Victorian bush fires and the Queensland.
Speaker 1: Floods, and they were.
Speaker 4: That's wholesome.
Speaker 2: No one song on March fourteen and twenty thirteen was Happy by Pharrell.
Speaker 3: I'll go on, Farrell, get it, Go, get it, King.
Speaker 1: Go off King Queen.
Speaker 2: Adelaide Entertainment Center Arena, which of course is part of the Adelaide. First on Thursday, the sixteenth of March, you're going to be treated to an absolute pleasure.
Speaker 1: That is the one, the only one of the greats. Lord, it joins us, Lord.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hello, how are you doing?
Speaker 3: We are so good and we're so happy to have you back on our shores. Can you remember the last time you were here in South Australia.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know, we were just talking about this and I said twenty eighteen, and I think I'm wrong. I think it was twenty fourteen, like you said, So yeah it was.
Speaker 3: And I was just about to get so bad at my producer and go, heah.
Speaker 4: You're all right.
Speaker 7: I was wrong, But I'm so excited. I loved Adelaide when we came last time. It'll be so nice to come back.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, it's been a long time between drinks. What do you remember about being here? What was your favorite part?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 7: I remember having an incredible meal somewhere that I can't remember.
Speaker 2: That's not us and that's not Adelaide. The solar power too. Obviously there is a solid theme behind all this. Can you take us through it?
Speaker 7: Yeah, So basically the album is like a kind of sun worship vibe, a celebration of the natural world, and also kind of goes into some climate change stuff too.
Speaker 4: I guess.
Speaker 7: But the show is like a kind of it's very has real like seventy's TV show. Energy meets like a sculpture that you would find in the middle of the desert that like pagans had built to worship the sun.
Speaker 4: So that's kind of the vibe that it lives in. Yeah, it's really an amazing set. I love it so much.
Speaker 3: Well, we can't wait to see it. I want to know, though, Lord, I jumped on your Instagram. You have like wall ten million followers. You don't post a lot, but there is one photo of here, and I'm wondering who convinced you to allow them to get a fish eye camera and shoot from really really low as you're prancing around in the sun.
Speaker 4: True, Yeah, that is that's my album cover. Yeah, and there was something about it to me.
Speaker 7: It was actually one of my best friends, a girl called Ophelia, lying on a towel on a tiny beach in New Zealand while I lipped over her. And yeah, it was something about it that just sort of encapsulated the album for me.
Speaker 4: It's kind of cheeky and yeah, you know, surreal, but yeah, not just anyone can take that bood.
Speaker 3: No, I was going to say, I'm glad it was your best friend.
Speaker 2: We are speaking to Lord this morning ahead of the Lord's Soul Power tour, so we are going to be able to see her on Thursday, the sixteenth of March. Something I've always wanted to ask you, Lord, is I mean we were introduced to you at such a young age, you and you grew up in front of not just the Kiwis and the Aussies, but the entire world. What was that like and at what stage we're like, my life's never going to be the same again.
Speaker 7: Well, it's interesting, you know, like because I hadn't had any like that was just my age experience. I haven't had a different one, so we don't really know. People like this must be crazy, and I was like, it is crazy, but I also don't know anything different really, But it's a lot to be that age, even just like you're growing, you know, you need to sleep all the time, you're like a growing person and so doing all this, I have always just remember rabbing sleep wherever I could.
Speaker 4: I was so jet like on my time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know, it was like that part of it has definitely gotten so much easier.
Speaker 3: And anyone who's ever met a teenager knows that they're tired all the time, So traveling the world on top of that, it's truly all the same.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you get people?
Speaker 2: Probably not because people know exactly who you were, But was there a stage where people early on in your career were confusing you as a nausey Yeah.
Speaker 7: No, people could not understand me for my first probably two years in America.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was insane. I didn't think it was that different.
Speaker 5: Well, we can't wait to welcome you here.
Speaker 3: I know you've had to postpone and cancel your your shows in New Zealand following the destruction caused by cyclone Gabrielle. So sorry to hear about the devastation you guys have been going through.
Speaker 4: That's awful. Oh god, I know.
Speaker 7: I mean, like I have not felt that in my home or my area, but so many people have just had such a terrible time in it. So looking forward to getting down there when I can. To Australia as well, and it's that time.
Speaker 4: I'm super excited.
Speaker 2: Lord, thank you so much for having a chat with us. We can't wait to see you on the sixteenth of March. And yeah, fantastic stuff. We can't wait.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much. I'll see you then.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much. Sorry about our horrible accents. Discovered this morning that Abby in the newsroom was never baptized and that her two siblings were and then they just got to abby and didn't bother with it.
Speaker 2: Yes, and us being such a spiritual group, we thought we've offered, well, we won't have this.
Speaker 1: We won't have this.
Speaker 3: Would you like us to be your godparents?
Speaker 6: This mean I just get to a really pretty white dress.
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: Okay, then, and we're going to.
Speaker 3: Dunk your head underwater. Okay, let's do it.
Speaker 1: What about as well?
Speaker 2: Abs producer Sean, who's a bit of an unusual character, must be said in terms of what he likes pumpkin judging tunnel enthusiast. Yeah, and we're talking about this behind a song and he said, oh for a while there, I want it to be a priest.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh wow, this is just he we are.
Speaker 4: Here's your chance, Sean. No, the rationale was when I was in primary school I realized that I went to a Catholic school. They prescot everything covered for them, so they had a house, they had a car, they didn't have to pay for anything in your contract for here when you moved.
Speaker 3: Yea, I wish. Here's the question for you, though, when did you realize you weren't meant for the priesthood?
Speaker 1: That's a professional. Probably started high school. I'm not sure that this is the right mix here.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure they're going to approve of my lifestyle down the track.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, definitely high school. On that note, take care, have a good day.