Speaker 1: Something happened yesterday that also requires a family meeting that we're going to have now. Clinton, I went on an excursion, which.
Speaker 2: You call the group date an excursion maybe.
Speaker 1: I text Clint yesterday and said, hey, Stanny, don't feel offended you when invited Jason, it's not your flavor.
Speaker 2: I said, do you want to come to hot pilarates with me? Poor thirty and I didn't get the text.
Speaker 1: You don't even like it when the temperatures over twenty degrees in the studio, so forty something ain't for you.
Speaker 2: A hot Pilarti studio.
Speaker 3: It was heart so.
Speaker 2: First of all, Prince sailed to.
Speaker 1: Tell me that he'd already done leg date at the gym with his personal trainer, so he rolled up and he was exhulsted to begin.
Speaker 3: And also it's sort of like it's a like strength cardio type setup, so everything isn't it.
Speaker 1: It's pilarates, it's weights, and you do you do weights in the weight and do pilarates and then you do the cardio bit in between.
Speaker 4: I've done the bickroom.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, hot yoga.
Speaker 1: Did you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Because hard would they didn't finish.
Speaker 1: No, but you're allowed to lie down in Bicrim when you need a rest. And I once did three minutes of the class and lay down for the rest of the forty.
Speaker 4: Four I left.
Speaker 2: Oh you couldn't handle heat, well, I wish I left last night.
Speaker 1: So no, we're having a great time doing our little you do burpies as well in the heat, like because there's a bit of cardio.
Speaker 2: And then Clint looks at me and goes.
Speaker 1: Because you wear minimal in the because you wearing so I wear like little bike shorts and like a singlet that's really fitted to the body, right, because you don't want you don't want fabric flapping around because you sweat so much it gets wet and when it's it's gross.
Speaker 3: You wearing the bike pants, yeah right, but.
Speaker 1: You don't want to wear loose things that get wet because they like so clinting is shorts and like a singlet.
Speaker 2: Top, shoes do you wear shoes?
Speaker 3: Socks?
Speaker 1: You're on a mate mate, So Clinton is in his singlet top and he looks at me and it's obviously getting like drooping. We because it's so hot and there ten minutes in, I think I'm going to have to take my top off, And I said take off your cloth, like you don't want to be wearing extra cloth or clothes and sticky.
Speaker 3: But then we're other people in the room of shirtless. It was a full house. Every mat was taken, but.
Speaker 2: Every girls in like a crop top. Most guys go without a shirt.
Speaker 1: Closed if you're not there with your colleague, right, because it just gets weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not weird.
Speaker 1: Clinton, I've known each other for years. We've done a lot of fun things together.
Speaker 4: Well that sounds like you have you seen his.
Speaker 1: But he's been on this health kick right for how long where he's eating nuts for breakfast, training seven days a week, he's not drinking.
Speaker 4: You're no fun at the moment. Last time fun Clint was here was a good month and a half exactly.
Speaker 2: So these are the things I need to do if I want to have fun with Clint. It's got to be health related. You rack up on time, your news is accurate.
Speaker 3: It's really oring.
Speaker 1: So he takes his shirt off, right, and we're in the front row in the mirrors.
Speaker 3: Off it comes.
Speaker 1: And I don't know if you notice this, Clint, but I just kept looking a head in the mirror.
Speaker 2: I did not want to even turn my gaze to the right.
Speaker 3: I just want to compliment him.
Speaker 2: I was like, I wonder how his rigs looking.
Speaker 1: He's been a healthcare but I want to purvo on glint at the gym and him be like, are you looking at my body?
Speaker 2: My new my nutus old body. So I just refused to look at him for the rest of the class because I.
Speaker 4: Was too like, I give you.
Speaker 3: I didn't look left either.
Speaker 2: He also told me I got this. He also told me, oh, I've.
Speaker 4: Just come.
Speaker 2: From a body wax. What every now? And then I go and get my body wax and I.
Speaker 3: Was like, what, it's smooth off now, No, I'm not taking off now, get the.
Speaker 4: Look at the rigs.
Speaker 1: I did sense, I did sense a bit of a six pack, right. No, I was like, I'm not like, I can't.
Speaker 2: I just it's like looking at your brother.
Speaker 1: I can't even look at this bod that he's been working so hard at. Anyway, then we do this bit where you have to lie down on the mat and did you have to lift your feet near and touch your toes like crunches or something.
Speaker 3: It was like a yeah, it was sort of like a funny crunch.
Speaker 2: Like your shoulders come off. And then go back. Anyway, I hear what sounded like he ripped the biggest fut you've ever I was like, are you serious?
Speaker 3: It was a part was no, but it was it wasn't. It wasn't It wasn't a gassy it was a It was.
Speaker 4: A backfart because you get that little air bubble in the bridge your back and when you go down, especially if it's a bit squelchy, so it goes.
Speaker 2: So I didn't want to acknowledge it because I thought he was ripping.
Speaker 1: One every time he did a sit up, and I was like, I can't even look at him because I just don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know what to do. And then I eventually looked at him, going are you are you kidding? Like can you stop? And he's like, my back, my back's for hutting.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we got in lots of trouble because we kept getting the giggles. What about at the end when she goes okay and deep breath in.
Speaker 2: And everyone goes and I went.
Speaker 1: And hold it, hold it, and I was like I was already halfway through the.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren Jason Lauren Wake Up Feeling Good on No.
Speaker 1: One hundred Jason Lauren on socials,