Speaker 1: On Scynelds, Australia.
Speaker 2: This is the Wider Panety Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening and welcome to the Rita Panety Show.
Speaker 4: Coming up tonight, I speak to a brave young woman suing her Australian medical team after she underwent irreversible trans surgeries, including the removal of her healthy breasts. Will take a close look at Slapgate.
Speaker 3: Did Bridget mccron.
Speaker 4: Commitssion act of violence or is the vision of her slapping the French president mis leading? Patrick Carline will be here to discuss the day's top stories. Kosher Gaidor will tell us all about Kamala Harris's bizarre trip down Under where she collected a fat fee for attending a real estate conference, and later in the hour they always droll. Alex Stein on the phenomenon that is seeing some of the world's most high profile atheists turned to God and left.
Speaker 3: He's losing it brings the lulls. Tonight I'll show you about just means I'm hard for passion.
Speaker 4: But first to a bizarre, some would say disturbing incident involving French President Emmanuel Macron and his wife Brigitte the Peer were disembarking a plane in Vietnam when Brigitte was filmed slapping Emmanuel Macron.
Speaker 3: Indeed, the seventy.
Speaker 4: Two year old aggressively pushed her husband's face with both hands in an interaction which quickly made headlines around the world.
Speaker 3: Let's bring in news Corpse.
Speaker 4: Senior writer Patrick Carlin and Patrick the French President's office is declaring this was just play fighting. It was a playful interaction. It wasn't a violent one. Are you buying that explanation?
Speaker 2: I don't think the world is buying that explanation. That was not horsing around. And if you keep playing the footage, you see that he reaches for her hand as I walk off down the plane and she refuses to take it. That's not horsing around. And you look at his expression there as it's happening. That's not fun.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 4: No, he was not expecting that door to be opened and for that interaction to be shown to the world.
Speaker 3: So the shock.
Speaker 4: There was a very very real Now, there are so many rumors about Brigitte a manual, but I'm just going to put those to one side for the moment. The official explanation, the official narrative of their relationship Patrick to me is troubling enough. The claim is from the couple is that they met back in nineteen ninety three when mccron was fifteen years old, while Bridgitte was thirty.
Speaker 3: Nine and a teacher at his school.
Speaker 4: Yes, in most civilized countries, that would have her up on charges, not being the first lady of the nation.
Speaker 3: How is this okay?
Speaker 6: Well, look, this age now is one thing, But back then, when she's a teacher in a position of authority and he's a teenager underage, come on, she was married.
Speaker 2: I think she actually had three kids at the time. I think he left, he went to another high school. Then they caught up again when he moved to Paris later on. So I think the official story is that he was a bit older than fifteen when they became romantic.
Speaker 3: Yes, and if you believe that, then good luck to you. Now.
Speaker 4: It's been revealed that two of the teenagers allegedly involved in Sunday's machete brawl at Northland Shopping Center were in fact out on bail.
Speaker 7: Boys age sixteen and fifteen were already on bail for serious weapons offenses. They were charged and reminded.
Speaker 3: Two other men.
Speaker 7: Age twenty and eighteen were arrested this morning and have already been bailed. The older one was already on bail at the time.
Speaker 4: Patrick, it would seem that the Allen government's tough laws, the tough new bail laws that we were told were going to change everything, Well, they may not be tough enough if we've got people getting out over and over again and the machete ban. Everyone seems to be obsessing about that, the media, the opposition, the Labor Party, is that the solution.
Speaker 3: To this issue.
Speaker 2: Look, there's the longest story here, which we've talked about often over the last three or four years, where these kids have machetes. They're turning up in people's houses at two am to steal their cars and to take those cars for joey rides. This has been going on for a very long time. It's been something that the police have been pushing for greater action on. It's what the community has been pushing, you know, for a long time. We want to feel safe in our homes. You have kids streaming through a shopping center with machetes. Yeah, and they're on bail already. And as that report pointed out, the twenty year old was on bail he's got charge for running through a shopping center with a machete, then he's got bail.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 2: That's not working, is.
Speaker 4: It, Well, it doesn't appear to be, but stealing cars home invasions they're already illegal, and they're still doing it. I'm not sure a machete bad is going to be the ANSI.
Speaker 3: It seems to be.
Speaker 4: Such a band aid, reactive way to deal with this issue. And even if machetes become unavailable for these thugs, they're going to have other bladed weapons. You're really going to feel any safer in a home invasion if they don't have a machete, if they've got a big.
Speaker 2: Kitchen knife, exactly right, I mean, they'll use whatever is available. It seems to be machetes. I don't understand why. I don't actually see the need for machetes in sort of western society. Really, they don't serve any purpose at least gun they do in farms, yes, but guns on farms serve a purpose, whereas machetes in a metropolitan context do not serve any purpose except to minutes. So I don't think the band's going to work of itself, Absolutely not. But the bail thing that's something that's a watchy space because these things are going to keep on happening.
Speaker 4: Absolutely absolutely. Now let's go to the energy crisis. The Australian Energy Regulator has approved a price increase, meaning households in New South Wales are going to see their power bills rise up to nine point one percent starting July one. Queensland South Australian Victoria we'll also see price increases.
Speaker 3: Patrick.
Speaker 4: The news comes as the as we're finding out the full cost of renewables that we're going to have a decade of these price surges because the transition is just so expensive and we still don't know if it's actually going to work. And I would suggest most thinking people would say it's.
Speaker 3: Not going to work. Yes, but here we are.
Speaker 4: But we're going full steam ahead with this plan despite the considerable cost of the community.
Speaker 2: It amazes me that these sorts of numbers haven't sort of been currency before.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is all very predictable. It's going to cost an absolute fortune. They're not going to hit the targets. It's going to dislocate a lot of regional communities especially it's an ideological wonderland of craziness should have been a big election issue to be fair and look hitting people in the hip pockets. People are struggling as it is. They keep going up nine percent a year or seven percent a year. Australian is going to say we can't afford to be green. We're going to save ourselves before we save the planet at some point.
Speaker 3: Well, this is the great failure of the coalition.
Speaker 4: Since they've signed up to NIT zero, they've lost two elections in landslides and that can't argue anymore that it has to be a decision between emission cuts and affordability.
Speaker 3: They did that in.
Speaker 4: Twenty nineteen and they won the unwinnable election and they've I don't know, for some reason, abandoned that position.
Speaker 3: And this is another.
Speaker 4: Area where they really should have gone to town during the election campaign and they've failed. Revelations that only one percent of politicians and public servants, I'm very generous defined benefits pension schemes will be affected by Labour's plan to tax unrealized gains on super accounts in north of three million dollars.
Speaker 3: There's a great report.
Speaker 4: On this by Frank chung In at News dot com dot au.
Speaker 3: He does great work on that site.
Speaker 4: Now, I can't believe Patrick that the Coalition failed to prosecute this argument is so profoundly unfair and the fact that they're exempting themselves makes it even more unfair. And yet I don't think West Australians really understand this issue until now until post election.
Speaker 2: Look, it was sold by the Labor Party that basically only eighty thousand Australians would be affected by this, but it sets a precedent whereas are Lie'm going to move And if you actually look at three million dollars as the threshold, that's not going to be indexed. So three million dollars today might sound like a bit of money in twenty years time, it's not going to be as great as an amount. And you look at young people now, you look at the modeling now, for say twenty two year old on average wages doing well, doing the right thing, putting their money into the safe place that Super has always represented, there will be over three million dollars in forty years time. It's a really retrograde tax that has been condemned by everybody except the Labor ministers who have gone out to defend it.
Speaker 4: And there's no guarantee that they won't apply it to other acid classes.
Speaker 3: I mean, why not apply it to.
Speaker 4: Property or share portfolio is all sorts of other assets an individual might have. So you're right, Once this is in effect, it's probably going to expand even further.
Speaker 3: Patrick Carline, thanks so much for your time tonight. Joining me now is Women's.
Speaker 4: Forum Australias had advocacy is Stephanie Bastian. Stephanie was shortly going to be speaking to Mel Jeffries. She's a de transitioner and she'll tell us about the devastating impact these gender treatments have had on her. Your organization is pushing for an immediate block on all gender interventions for Australian children and an urgent national inquiry. We've seen major developments on this issue around the world, from Scandinavia to the US to the UK. Why is Australia a lagging behind?
Speaker 9: Good Evening reader. I think that we have a big problem with the activists and the whole that they have on government. Last year, Mark Butler announced that they were going to.
Speaker 4: Do a review.
Speaker 9: That was quickly assured by his assistant Health Minister that that was just a review to look at the guidelines that she supported and to roll them out nationally. But the tragic reality is that situations like mel.
Speaker 3: Are place.
Speaker 9: What we've seen through the Westmead Gender Clinic in Sydney, and also that was also noted in the CAST review is that transition regret happens, and that a lot of young women who are caught up identifying as transgender often do because there are orbit of mental health issues including autism, backgrounds of trauma, depression that are untreated, and they go on to undergo these radical treatments and surgeries that are harmful. We need a national inquiry as soon as possible. We know that girls in Queensland can access surgery as young as thirteen to receive a double misectomy. That's been reported online and also noted on a particular plastic surgeons website. We know that kids have been put on puberty blockers from the age of twelve. These treatments are not only irreversible, they come with lifelong complications and so I think that the government should be halting all gender treatments immediately and they need to do a thorough national investigation in conjunction with the states and territories.
Speaker 3: Now let's talk about Netball Victoria.
Speaker 4: They've launched an investigation into whether transgender players pose as safety risk to biological female players following a series of complaints, including from a club which has threatened to boycott matches against a team with transgender players due to safety concerns. Steph, This entire episode to me is bizarre because there are men's netball teams and there's also mixed netball. So why would a man identifying as a woman opt to play in a women's league.
Speaker 9: Well, not only there's one player that's not only opting into the women's league, he's playing in the male elite league as well. It's absolutely ridiculous. I think a lot of the clubs are fear full of litigation. The laws are confusing. You've got state legislation anti discrimination, they're just The SDA is also very confusing because while there are provisions to protect to exclude on the basis of things like strength and stamina, these clubs still have to make the case that it's relevant to this particular type of sport.
Speaker 3: You know, would.
Speaker 9: Community sport hold up compared to elite sport. Many of the elite sporting codes have made the rules so stringent on testosterone that male players can't compete in them. So what we need is we need this mess cleared up by our federal MPs. Claire Chandler's moved a Save Women's Sport bill. There's been no move to pick it up and actually implement it. But we need male and female to be defined, and we need to get rid of these provisions and have a blanket protection for sex based sports.
Speaker 4: And didn't Epple Victoria give one of their clubs, Faulkner, an award for respecting the beliefs and personal space of players Muslim women. There seems to be a bit of inconsistency hypocrisy in these.
Speaker 9: Matters, absolutely, and I'm all for them making a space for Islamic players to be able to get involved, but what about the women? Why can't women.
Speaker 3: Be protected as well?
Speaker 9: It is a double standard for them to give a minority group and then to tell women that they don't matter and that their rights to have a single sex safe space where they're not going to be injured by male players. And that is what the female netball players have complained of the physical force in competing against these men. They have not provided that for women, and I think It's great they're having a review, but how utterly absurd that it's got to this stage before they've looked at it.
Speaker 4: It is utterly absurd, and I think it's all about clubs and individual players putting some pressure on these sporting bodies, because otherwise they'll just take the easiest road and do what the active as class tell them to do.
Speaker 3: Sephanie Bastian, thank you so much for your time tonight.
Speaker 4: My next guest is someone who for years believed she was non binary and transgender, trapped in the wrong body. Mel was encouraged by the trans community and affirmed by her doctors to undergo so called gender treatments, including hormone therapy, and she even underwent a double misectomy. She had her healthy breasts removed. Now all these treatments were carried out despite Mel having a history of mental health issues that she says were not under control and they got worse during the course of her treatments. Mel is living again as a female and is suing.
Speaker 3: Her medical team, her doctors.
Speaker 4: And Monash Health for negligence, accusing them of failing to adhere to professional standards of care. I'm very pleased to say that Mel Jeffries joins me.
Speaker 3: Now, Mel, thank you so much for being here.
Speaker 4: Tell me about how you were allowed to undergo these gender treatments and how did it all start.
Speaker 3: For me to really get.
Speaker 10: Into it, you have to kind of really understand that I had quite a troubled childhood and it led into a turbulent teenage years. It was during during year eleven I experienced a sexual assault by schoolmate and that kind of created quite a level of discomfortent in my body and being perceived as female.
Speaker 3: Which.
Speaker 10: I saw like a youth Gender GP clinic and they connected me with transactivists when I it was either sixteen or seventeen, and that's when I kind of really got into believing like this explains the discomfort and problems that I've experienced.
Speaker 4: That doesn't even do you feel like if you transition to mail, you'd be safe, that wouldn't happen to you.
Speaker 10: Again, there was an aspect of that, because that is primarily why I don't have my breast, because I experienced quite a few situations of non consensual touching, and I had most of my life I've considered myself asexual, and I was quite like disgusted by you know, like having a period and the thought of motherhood.
Speaker 3: That so that was actually.
Speaker 10: Something that made it offered me an alternative from what I had. But like I had, there was like quite a few traumatic situations in my childhood that are do you.
Speaker 4: Think those traumas were fully considered before you were allowed to go down this path of having irreversible surgeries? Were you given warnings about what that could mean medically for you?
Speaker 10: For me, it's quite difficult because the reason I started this lawsuit was two years ago. I got a late diagnosis of autism. When I was five years old, they screened me for autism. I had selective mutism, so there was like a few signs, but at that point in time they said, no, you're just anxious. So that's the diagnoses of autism as well as the sexual trauma.
Speaker 3: I feel like if I had.
Speaker 10: Knew that I was autistic when I was a child, I feel like there would have been a lot like I would have had a better understanding of my body and like why I feel alienated from my body, my family and society. Like having breast was quite like a sensory issue for me, So bounding, like because I would bind, I bound for like seven years. That put that at ease a little bit, but then that also I wasn't actually safe from that either, like because I still one of my stays in the psych word. This man didn't know what I was, so he grot my breast and I'd been binding at the time, and that was kind of like quite terrifying because it was like, oh, I thought that I passed as a man, And that's kind of one of the biggest things that I'm dealing with, is like I don't really feel like I can trust anyone because it's like, for so long I was affirmed in something that couldn't.
Speaker 3: Be real, and it wasn't real, and that.
Speaker 4: It's supposed to be an act of kindness to affirm someone's gender identity, but as you've experienced, it's not really kindness at all, is it.
Speaker 3: It actually creates a whole set of new issues.
Speaker 10: Yeah, because it's like I'm actually because I still struggle with body dysmorphic disorder and have quite severe like disordered eating still. So I've been struggling with the disorder eating since I was about fourteen. The gender stuff came around like sixteen ish, So there's this long standing issue that I haven't had addressed. And then it's kind of there's similar similarities between eating disorder treatment and gender like medicine, because eating disorder services they have one framework that's kind of being applied everywhere. It's like the health at every size fat acceptance kind of intuit to eating and that didn't work for me, just like gender firming care, it didn't work for me.
Speaker 3: So your experience isn't isolated, is it.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of girls who go through these who do have who are on the spectrum or do have traumas in the past, and I think that's why it's so important that you're speaking out and hopefully you save many other confused youngsters from going down the path you did.
Speaker 3: And I hope, really do hope your case shines a light on that area.
Speaker 4: Are you getting support from the trans community or the wider LGBTQI community at all.
Speaker 10: There's segments like there's the lgb movement where they want to cut off the TQ and like, I didn't expect. I didn't know that that existed because for me, it was all the acronyms together and they were all argently like pro trans and gender identity, and so it was quite refreshing to see that aspect, But for me, it's been quite like hostile because I have had a few people since the Spotlight episode, particularly I described my experience as a medical catastrophe, and then it was like this transactivist that I knew like a decade ago, like went on to this podcast and it was like trying to debunk gender filming care and it's like it wasn't really appropriate for him to try and debunk my the way I described my experience like that felt crazy.
Speaker 3: Like I understand, understand, it's very difficult. Mel Jeffries, thank you so much for your time tonight. I really appreciate it. Thanks still to come.
Speaker 4: Lefties Losing It class will take a close look at Kamala Harris's bizarre trip down under kosher gator as in details. You're watching the Riata pannih Show and it's time for Lefties Losing it. The worst vice president in our lifetimes is in Australia. Yes, Kamala Harris reportedly earned hundreds of thousands of dollars to speak at a real estate conference on the Gold Coast.
Speaker 3: I'm serious.
Speaker 4: She was headlining with other really serious world figures like Maritzio. You know he's from the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Yes, real estate agents or realtors as the Yanks call them, paid upwards of fifteen hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: To hear pearls of wisdom from the word salad specialist herself.
Speaker 4: And WOWE didn't they get their money's worth? She pulled out this all time Kamala classic, the see what can need and they're unburdened by yasan profound, profound, still profound the ten thousandth time I've heard her say it. Indeed, the entire experience was reportedly a hot mess of incoherent word salads. The Daily Mail reports Kamala Harris left the audience baffled as she laughed and talked about Playboy magazine covers and launched into a confusing word salad after being asked about the importance of humility.
Speaker 3: But I want to know more about the.
Speaker 4: Playboy magazine segue, please, she would say.
Speaker 2: You know, you look at the random story or whatever, you look at the cover of Playboy magazine.
Speaker 9: Let me just tell you the reason that people are looking at these things.
Speaker 1: I understand why they were developed for the perpetuation of the human species.
Speaker 3: Okay, that made a lot of sense.
Speaker 4: I'm sure that will help real estate agents sell plenty of houses, as will this bit of inspiring retric about never accepting the word no.
Speaker 6: I don't hear enough.
Speaker 4: I eatne for breakfast here until the time.
Speaker 3: I can. I tell you that many times that it is ilicitly or explicitly said to me.
Speaker 11: It's not your chime.
Speaker 3: You're not ready.
Speaker 1: They're not ready.
Speaker 3: Nobody like you has done this, and then.
Speaker 5: The amount.
Speaker 3: Don't you listen?
Speaker 4: Oh kamala, you should listen because it's not your time.
Speaker 3: You're not ready. We don't want you. You are not president.
Speaker 4: The American people said no in emphatic fashion last November, and hopefully you've heard the message because.
Speaker 3: No means no.
Speaker 4: Now, let's have a little fun and frivolity courtesy of the Knelk Boys, who played a hilarious prank on the parents of a young woman by pretending that she is dating some lefty losing a TDS sufferer.
Speaker 6: Watch this.
Speaker 3: Donald Trump has got to go.
Speaker 5: He right, guys, will see you tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Okay, how are.
Speaker 8: You, guys?
Speaker 5: Hi beb are you?
Speaker 7: How are you?
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 4: Did you notice he asked for consent before kissing her on the cheek. How long before these parents lose their patience with this Democrat boy wooing their daughter.
Speaker 5: That's just a bit upsetting. Yeah, okay, sorry, what's your pronouns?
Speaker 12: Are you here?
Speaker 13: They?
Speaker 5: Them? Okay, them, them, I will have the mushroom's idiot? Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 4: They're trying hard to keep it together, but I don't think it's going to last. Because let's add a mega hat to proceedings and see what happens next.
Speaker 5: Excuse me, sir, hold on, sorry, excuse me, sir sir. How does it feel to be driving a fascist mobile?
Speaker 2: Great car?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I can actually drive myself. I don't need a self driving car.
Speaker 6: Kyles, listen, are you trying to fist us off?
Speaker 3: Because I'm getting fissed off.
Speaker 5: I'm pissed off too, because there's a Make America Great Again? How there's a Tesla year and this country is going fascist right in front of us.
Speaker 8: You fascist means I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'll show you what fascist means.
Speaker 5: I'll show you what fascist means. I'll show you what fascist means. How's that for fascist? Yeah enough, I'm done with that. AI, guys, if you guys are on a tray show. We're totally not drive.
Speaker 4: Now Here is a blast from the past, and my word, how things can change so dramatically in five years, Yes, five years ago, we had Nancy and the rest of the race bating Democrats taking a knee for George Floyd and the anti American, anti police, anti nuclear family neomarxist of BLM.
Speaker 11: We gather in honor of those Americans and so many others George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, I'm on Ibury Batham, Jean.
Speaker 4: Yes, just five years ago when I and just a handful of others in the media were pointing out the absurdity of all that. Remember that era of every idiot posting a black square on their Instagram page to show their solidarity.
Speaker 3: With that movement. And then there was the weeping, so much weeping.
Speaker 4: Here is Mayor of a Minneapolis, Jacob Fray, sobbing like a little schoolgirl at George Floyd's funeral.
Speaker 3: Oraw concept.
Speaker 4: And against that backdrop we had mass violence, arson, looting, and destruction costing around two billion dollars. Let's bring in Skar us contributor Kosher Gata Kosher five years on what have we learned from the BLM riots and that race agenda.
Speaker 14: A few things five years gives a perspective that time and distance can give. The first thing that jumped out at me from that footage was that was peak virtue signaling and we're past that peak. Just the whole thing announced Pelosi and friends in the ethnic African garb, which confused me because we were told that's cultural appropriation, but not when she does it in this context, and then she's kneeling with very expensive shoes, you could see I didn't didn't escape my attention as well. That juxtaposition and of course a mass because it was during covid era under the chin more virtue signaling. Either it works or a dozen, but they're trying to do both. So I think all of that, the absurdity of all of that is now clear. And I think the other thing to change is with the election results the way that have happened, the whod dea edifice is crumbling, or at least cracking, and that's giving political cover and social cover to people in the culture to push back on. I think what we all saw as absurdity, but maybe the cost for pushing back was too high five years ago, and now.
Speaker 3: The cost was high.
Speaker 4: It was almost unanimous when he came to the celebrity corporate class that were all jumping on this BLM bandwagon, and with that funeral, that very public George Floyd funeral at a time where so many couldn't say goodbye to their loved ones because there were.
Speaker 3: All sorts of limits on funerals.
Speaker 4: So he just brought it home even more than that the elite were operating with their own rules. Now to the woman who wanted to be president, who was raising money, bail money for thugs arrested during the BLM riots. Well, Kamala Harris was in Australia to speak to a conference of real estate agents.
Speaker 15: The Gold Coast Highway shot for a motorcade of unmistakable authority, nine unmarked SUVs, police motorbikes and a full US Secret Service detail. Look at all the cars. Wow, unbelievable. Oh, it's just the next level state and federal police patrolling the perimeter. A presidential style protection and entrance for the headline speaker.
Speaker 4: Presidential style protection. Why what do you make of Kamala's visit down Under? She certainly regaled the land rats with her keen insights with word salads and rambling segues. Is this her future kosher the speaking circuit?
Speaker 5: I think so.
Speaker 14: I'm afraid so. And that's just the era we live in that once you're part of the club president and vice president, or a candidate, even a failed one, you only fell upwards. She just signed with CIA, the pre eminent talent agency in the world, in February. Her speaking fears a rumored two hundred to three hundred thousand us D.
Speaker 4: She's uniquely bad at speaking, you know, And that's what I signed aidable so absurd, and maybe that's why she came all the way to the other end of the world here in Australia, which has put Australia this week on the map.
Speaker 14: And probably not in the way we would like, because people are paying real money, hard earned money, to to go to this conference and listen to her, among others. But it feels to me like it's her training ground. Go as far away do general leadership, speaking at a real estate conference at the other end of the world, and then she's working her way back up to whatever her plan is.
Speaker 4: Oh, it would have thought it was a little bit beneath the dignity of the office of a former vice president to be at a real estate conference on the Gold Coast and for our American friends, what would that be like? It's not exactly Vegas. It would be something like Atlantic City.
Speaker 3: Kind of that kind of vibe that's not really better.
Speaker 4: And the real estate agents apparently paid between nine hundred dollars and seventeen hundred dollars for these two day extravaganza. A bunch of different speakers, Kamala obviously being one of them. If that is her future, I'm going to wonder who's going to give even two hundred thousand or three, four hundred, five hundred thousand, all those figures have been rumored.
Speaker 3: To hear her speak, because it's not her strength.
Speaker 14: No, it's not uniquely bad at that. She is as you say, And I think the staying power of the speaking fees will be interesting to see this industry, though it's a little bit cloak and dagger. You signed with CA, they book you, whether you're a good speaker or not. You charge your fees for a period of time, and it can work. Whereas if she were to ever venture into something where you have to stand on your own two feet like a podcast. We're seeing Michelle Obama struggling with that. That's where I think it might be more difficult.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, I do pray for a Kamala podcast because the amount of material it would give me for this program would be overwhelming. Please, Kamala, aren't consider a podcast now. Meanwhile, POTUS President of the United States was at Arlington National Cemetery today in honor of Memorial Day.
Speaker 13: Every child that lives in peace, every home that is filled with joy and love, every day the Republic stands is only possible because of those who did what had to be done when duty called, and the cost was everything to them and to their families. Our debt to them is eternal, and it does not diminish with time.
Speaker 3: It only grows kosher.
Speaker 4: It was a strong speech and despite the usual suspects in the media treating the Trump presidency like it's a perpetual crisis, the military, the men and women of the armed forces, have been boosted by the Trump administration. You only have to look at the recruitment numbers to see evidence of that.
Speaker 3: They're having a huge surge.
Speaker 4: In the number of people who are joining after a long period of having trouble attracting recruits.
Speaker 14: Absolutely, that is the ultimate metric in a voluntary system where you don't have a draft. How many people actually want to sign up to represent their country and what are they motivated by? Treatment was a huge challenge. On top of that, they also had attrition because of the vaccine mandates. A lot of people left, so some of the best in writers were gone and knew people weren't signing up and that has been like a one to eighty turnaround. Obviously, Vans and Pete Haggsath have had their controversies and people in the media are out to get them, but they are aspirational figures. You look at that image of the two of them sitting behind Trump two years ago, that would have be Kamala Harris and Lloyd Austin sitting behind.
Speaker 3: VI upright, it is buttened up corightly.
Speaker 14: If your young recruit, this.
Speaker 3: Is quite inspirational. Absolutely.
Speaker 4: Now, before you go, there's been a further development since Donald Trump called out the anti white racism, anti white violence in South Africa. Let's hear from Julius Malema, a parliamentarian and the founder and leader of the Economic Freedom Fighters.
Speaker 1: I will never be intimidated by America. I will never be intimidated by Donald Trump. They were speaking about me in that meeting at White House. If they were not buzzipping about me, they should have called me into that meeting. I would have untouched everything that Donald Trump wanted from.
Speaker 4: Us, unapologetic, not backing down, and he again led chance of kill the boa killed the farmer. I think Donald Trump, if nothing else, has succeeded in shining a light on this very important issue that other world leaders have ignored.
Speaker 3: And we saw during.
Speaker 4: The horrors of apartheid, just about every world leader take a stand, whether there were sanctions, whether they were speaking out.
Speaker 3: But this is being ignored up until now.
Speaker 14: And Trump really is the master at shaping narratives and using the bully pulpit to force the media to focus on whatever the issue of the day is. He's not missing a beat. Malema over here. He continues to say many, many vile things. He will not be invited to the White House. I think that's a little bit about his per grade. But he's certainly making hay from that meeting, and it's not backing down. So the more he does that, hopefully that coupled with Trump's strategy does get more global media and we're leaders paying attention to it, but it just seems very difficult for most of them to take the kind of down that they did when the Reeses were in reverse.
Speaker 4: Well, it was very interesting because obviously he's never going to be part of the South African team visiting, but the South Africans did take along a couple of golfers to try to, I don't know, appeal to Donald Trump's love of golf, and he would certainly know who those players were, their elite players.
Speaker 3: But one of them.
Speaker 4: Then told a story about how his families involved in farming and they've been impacted by this violence. They've had to deal with people trying to burn down their farm and go after them.
Speaker 3: So as much as.
Speaker 4: Much of the media has tried to paint this as some sort of a right wing conspiracy, the evidence there is overwhelming.
Speaker 14: That was quite remarkable. Like, on one level, I kind of felt bad for the South African president because he came with the strategy, brought the golf legends, and then the meeting took a different turn. But the fact that one of them validated that point, that's interesting. Actually, I didn't know if the President of South Africa knew that was going to happen, or because that kind of gave a crack.
Speaker 4: I think he knew he was going to have a TV screen rolled in and had a six minute.
Speaker 3: Tape of anti white violence played for him.
Speaker 4: So yeah he next time, next time a world leader goes into the Oval office.
Speaker 3: Prepared or they will be prepared or hor else. Kosher Gator, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: I was a pleasure to still to come the phenomenon that is seeing some of the world's most high profile atheists turned to God.
Speaker 3: Alex Stein joins me next. Welcome back.
Speaker 4: Joining me now is comedian and host of Primetime with Alex Stein on blads TV. Alex Stein, let's start with a little phenomenon. We've seen in recent times of some very famous, very influential atheists rethinking their worldview. And they don't come much more influential than Joe Rogan.
Speaker 3: Have listened to this.
Speaker 12: Terrence Wecan had a great line about the difference between science and religion. Is a science only asks you for one miracle. I want you to believe in one miracle, the Big Bang.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's.
Speaker 15: A good one.
Speaker 12: It's a great line. It's because it really is true. And it's funny because people would be incredulous about the resurrection of Jesus Christ, but yet they're convinced that the entire universe is smaller than the head of a pen, and for no reason than anybody's adequately explained to me. It makes sense. Yeah, noaneously became everything. Yeah, okay, I can buy that. I'm starting with Jesus.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jesus makes more sense, Alex.
Speaker 4: The New York Post reports that Joe Rogan is attending church.
Speaker 3: Is it a miracle? Has he seen the live.
Speaker 15: Well read?
Speaker 8: I would say it isn't miracle. But I mean, if you look at what Joe Rogan's going through, I'm not surprised considering that the science has been wrong about so many things lately. I mean, just when it comes to the pandemic and the lockdown, and especially when it comes to this trans science telling you know, children that they're born in the wrong body. So I think Joe Rogan, a guy that's had a lot of scientists on his show, a guy that I think respects science more than probably an average person, has lost his faith in science hand and has found his faith in God. So I'm not surprised, and really science has yet to explain how, you know, all life arose from non living matter. I mean, just the idea that everything came from nothing and that we evolved from ponds come. I mean, it just sounds highly unlikely. And that's what Joe is saying. And I think it's obvious. And you know, there's a lot of different religions, so there's a lot of different paths to God, but I think that you know, it's obvious that.
Speaker 10: We have a soul.
Speaker 8: I believe you have a soul, and Joe Rogan's figuring that out and it's better late than ever, So, you know, God bless your Rogan. I hope that he encourages more people to try to get more connected with the spiritual creator, whoever that may be. For each individual.
Speaker 4: Well, Alex, I do think a lot of individuals, a lot of men in particular, were red pilled during the COVID era Because you look at Joe Rogan, people think he's.
Speaker 3: Some right wing reactionary.
Speaker 4: He's always been off the left. He was a big backer of Bernie Sanders. He was a Democrat pretty much all his life, and it wasn't until COVID, where he saw how the media lies and manipulates. They went after him because he took I think it was Ivan Mechtin when he got COVID and they were accusing him of all sorts of craziness that he knew wasn't true, and that seemed to really change his entire worldview, and how he saw not just the media but the scientific fraternity, and how there's idea logical capture with them as well. They're not sticking to the facts at all times.
Speaker 8: No, I mean to accuse him of taking Horse de Warmer constantly on CNN and every lamestream media outlet that would make him lose his faith in the mainstream media and mainstream science.
Speaker 4: That's it now, from the sublime to the ridiculous. Bruce Springsteen keeps annoying fans who've paid good money to hear him sing his classics.
Speaker 3: Instead they are copying undergraduate rants like this.
Speaker 6: There's some weird, strange and us going on in America.
Speaker 15: They are prosecuting people for using.
Speaker 4: Their rate to free speech and voices.
Speaker 6: They're to say, this is happening now.
Speaker 8: In America.
Speaker 13: The richest men are taking satisfaction and abandoning.
Speaker 6: The world's forest children to say.
Speaker 3: This is happening now.
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, it's really too old to be this stupid Alex. You can tell from the small smashing of pools there that the audience wanted to stop ranting and to stop singing.
Speaker 8: Well, Rita, it's quite embarrassing when you look at Bruce Springsteen, one of the richest musicians in America, who's had an incredible career, but he cannot heal from his Trump derangement syndrome. And I know that's a cliche at this point, just accusing everybody of having it, but you know, Rosie O'Donnell actually moved out of the country. This guy is in front of an audience of his adoring fans and all he wants to do is talk about the person he hates the most in the world. Like that is a mental illness, that's a sickness. He needs to go and enjoy the audience that he has in front of him instead of putting them through some sort of college lecture. It's embarrassing.
Speaker 4: Well it was an undergraduate college lecture. It was just so ridiculous, and some of the things he said about the suppression of free speech. You're saying this in the UK, where you're getting people arrested for just tweeting biological facts. So really, if he's concerned about free speech, it would be concentrating on what's happening in the UK.
Speaker 3: Let's listen to this further rant from Bruce.
Speaker 15: All happening now. The majority of our elected.
Speaker 13: Representatives have failed to protect the American people from the abusions of an.
Speaker 3: Unfitted You're right about Rose o'donald.
Speaker 4: At least she followed through with what she said she was going to do, was to flee the country. She's still bleating about Donald Trump twenty four to seven. He's obviously still living rent free in her head. But what about these celebs who campaigned throughout the election season. Bruce was at Kamala's rallies, He sang, he performed, He tried to boost her in whatever way he could, and in the end she lost comprehensively. Are they ever going to accept that this is the will of the American people?
Speaker 8: Well, I don't think they will. I mean, I don't understand how they cannot see that over half the country likes Donald Trump, so that means that over half of his fans like Donald Trump. I mean This is just a harsh reality that they cannot accept. I know the fact that they just were all they were all fans. I can guarantee that you can find clubs of Bruce Bringstein liking or praising Donald Trump before he ran for president. So it just doesn't make sense. They just need to let it go and just you know, I would say, get a lot long to go along to just try to make his life better, his fans better. But instead these people want to constantly fight and fight and fight and defend people like Kamala Harris and Joe Biden, who are you know, just so incompetent when they're in office. It's really sad, reader, but that's the Hollywood elite. That's what these musicians. That's why they all stink, and that's why the culture is shifting so dramatically.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 4: The Trump administration has been very strong on the trans issue. They campaignt heavily on it, and they just announced the.
Speaker 3: So called gender firming procedures.
Speaker 4: The gender firming model is no longer going to be funded through medicaid.
Speaker 8: Medicaid will no longer be used to pay for barbaric gender mutilation procedures on minor children.
Speaker 4: Well, promises made, promises kept, Alex.
Speaker 3: It's not just the US.
Speaker 4: We've seen the same thing in the UK where they're pretty much banned puberty blockers for under eighteen.
Speaker 3: There's been a massive shift in this area.
Speaker 8: Well, I medn't even be a debate. A child can't drive a car, child can get a tattoo, a child can't enter into a contract. So a child shouldn't be able to decide whether or not they want to get life changing altering surgery where they can't pro create in the future, and they lose the ability to even have any pleasure in a normal relationship. So yes, this is obvious that they need to stop it for children. And if you're over eighteen, I listen. I'm not an anti this and that you can do what you want to do. But for children, no, it is a crime. And I think it should be a crime to tell a child they're born in the wrong body. So this is a serious thing the Trump administration. Once again, another one for the Trump administration, and I.
Speaker 4: Really do appreciate though the policies may be similar to the UK and other parts of the world, I do appreciate that very bold language we heard there from Caroline Leavitt, because that's how many people see this and that's what it essentially is, and to try to use more sensitive language as opposed to saying that we are doing enormous damage to these kids. We are essentially mutilating them, and they're not shy about saying it.
Speaker 3: How it is.
Speaker 4: Now, before you go, Alex, you've been out there doing the Lord's work again, confronting ante on musk protesters with your musical gifts.
Speaker 8: I don't give a damn because I feel my great and I just.
Speaker 3: Know that he's gonna appear to train.
Speaker 15: He's got a lot of babies.
Speaker 2: I don't believe.
Speaker 5: I don't believe in evolution.
Speaker 8: No, I don't believe that we have bought from poets.
Speaker 3: Come Now, that's a reality.
Speaker 8: That's a theory.
Speaker 5: You don't understand the difference.
Speaker 3: A big bank theory is just a theory.
Speaker 5: I think he's proven.
Speaker 3: So tell me about your days, Alex.
Speaker 4: You just roam the streets looking for these lefties losing it.
Speaker 3: And just I don't know, break into song.
Speaker 4: I'm wondering how you're doing well, and how did you have the lyrics.
Speaker 3: Ready to go? How did you know where he was going? To go.
Speaker 4: It's it's essential to know how you go about your process as Alex.
Speaker 8: Well, Rita, you know, I'm Primetime ninety nine, Alex signed the Pimp on a Blunt, the town Hall Terror, the number one city council rapper in the world. So when I go to these protests, Rita, they're there.
Speaker 1: You know quite often that.
Speaker 8: That Tesla Cedar Springs Service Center. So I went out there and I was battling them because they wouldn't talk to me. So I said, hey, let me try to wrap them. Maybe that'll make him laugh, and they did laugh. But Rita, I was just trying to out absurd them, and I think I did the job. But now I'm embarrassed. Millions of people are going to see this, Rita, so I didn't expect you to play it. So thank you. I appreciate it. Everybody go, you know, follow me, but man, I'm embarrassed. I hope my dad doesn't wantch follow.
Speaker 4: Alex because this is what he does day in and day out. He's out there and he's having these confrontations and somehow not getting himself bashed, which we're grateful for. Alex Stein, thank you so much for your time and that's all the time I've got. I'll see you tomorrow night at eleven up. Next it's Newsnight.