Speaker 1: I want the fairy tale. I want the prince charming.
Speaker 2: She how do I put this? Isn't a fan of my kissing style with.
Speaker 1: A boyfriend and girlfriend for about twelve hours. He's in a trash bin. He's non recyclable catching them up.
Speaker 2: I love being love. I love love.
Speaker 1: On this week's special bonus episode of Where's Your Head Out, we will be recapping our live show.
Speaker 2: We'll be telling you all about our favorite parts, behind the scenes and what happened after the show.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned. Where's Your Head Out is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 2: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice, and much more. Hi Ma, Hello Anna. How are you feeling. It's been nearly a week after the show. Are you still buzzing? Are you come down yet? Or what's going on? We're still up in the clouds.
Speaker 1: I'm still buzzing. The energy from that night was just so high. The audience were amazing. We were blown away, weren't we?
Speaker 2: It was unbelievable. I mean, I've won a Royal rumble in front of two and a half thousand people. In the wrestling ring, and their energy had nothing on the where's your head our audience. They were unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my favorite part was when we first walked onto stage and everyone was just applauding. It was an amazing moment, and we've both spoken about it. Everyone was up and about and they were just having fun.
Speaker 2: Right. I couldn't believe, Like we said it before, I couldn't believe that so many people came to watch us, Like we speak about it all the time. We're just come in here and chat and like it's not real to think that all those people are listening to us. It's almost surreal in a way.
Speaker 1: It's pretty weird though, because like when we first announced that we were doing a live show, we were like, fuck, what if no one comes? And to have a sold out show was just like blowing, Like we were so blown away and like we're filled with so much gratitude at the moment. It was also pretty cool just to see the demograph of the audience, because we've always talked about like wondering like what they look like, who they are, like what they do.
Speaker 2: So we thought the demograph obviously, and this is a majority of it where girls around what you say, like eighteen twenty five, twenty five around that. But surprisingly enough, the demograph of our audience is massive, and it's it's full of everyone, all sorts of people, isn't it. Yeah?
Speaker 1: And like also, like we have people listening to us from so many different countries and that just makes this podcast so exciting. And I know we've said it before, but we just want to thank you guys for sharing this podcast with your friends, because so many people that we spoke to from the audience were telling us about how they've shared it with their friends and their friends now listen to us, and we really are becoming this really big family and it's just cool.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's unbelievable. Well, speaking of the demograph and the miscellaneous ages that were through your audience, now do you want to do you want to touch on it first? This story is hilarious. Actually, this is.
Speaker 1: One of the best stories that came out of the night. So basically, Matt and I were doing a dress rehearsal earlier in.
Speaker 2: The day, dressed rehearsal, stress.
Speaker 1: Dressed being the keywords, and there was this like old guy who came in and sat at the back. He was like let's describe him for everyone so they have a picture of him. He was about he was probably in his seventies. He had like this gray beard, gray, longish hair.
Speaker 2: A leather jacket on. He had tattoos on his hand. I could see tatoos on his arm.
Speaker 1: Dude had a massive beer and hair.
Speaker 2: He was jealous of that. I like, give me that. But he came and sat down and I was sitting there on the stage. We're going everything. I was like, is anyone going to ask this guy to leave? He's blankly walked past the staff on the door. The bar tenders haven't even looked up. So I was like, you know what, I thought to myself, I was like, does this guy own the SB? Why no one's saying anything. I was like, what's going on here?
Speaker 1: I think that the staff of the ESP which is the venue that we had our live show at, thought that he was with us, And then there was a part of me that thought that maybe he was with one of them.
Speaker 2: One hundred cents he was with them. I was like, no one's saying anything, so I'm not going to stand up and say, oh mate, what are you doing? Sort of thing.
Speaker 1: But anyway, we were like whatever, like he can listen in. It is what it is. We forgot about it.
Speaker 2: Bigger fish to Fry.
Speaker 1: We were a little stressed at that point because we were like, holy shit, seeing all the chairs laid out in the room before we actually did this show. We were like, as if there's going to be enough people to fill all of these shows.
Speaker 2: I first walked in and I took content of it, and I was going to send it to you and m By, our producer, and I was like, you know what, I'm going to wait for you guys to get the same feeling I had when I walked in and see how unbelievably, like, how unbelievable this looks. Yeah, that's sur real.
Speaker 1: It was pretty breathtaking. And shout out to electric confetti for our backdrop because that looked stunning. It was like twinkling in the light.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable.
Speaker 1: But anyway, so fast forward to Matt and I side stage just before we're about to go on, and if you follow me on Instagram, which is anamacovoid twenty one, I have put up a video of this so you can go back and look. And in the very right hand side front row is this older guy in the audience and I was like, I'm very surprised.
Speaker 2: To see he did catch my eye. He did when I walked out. He actually caught my his smack bang in the middle of the front row to the side, but he was in the front row, and I was like, oh, gee whiz. He actually was coming in to watch us. He didn't get lost on his trap through the spee. I was like, what is going on here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So anyway, halfway through the show, this guy walks out and I was kind of like, not surprised because he's not our demographic, but also so totally open to any demographic who wants to listen. That's fine, and also thank you to him for the buying a ticket that night and.
Speaker 2: Coming along and enjoying what he did.
Speaker 1: But anyway, we were like talking to some people who were in the audience after the show, and do you want to take this away, Matt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so shout out to Jeanine and Craig. I'll touch on them later. But I went back and had drinks with them and they were telling me about They said, did you see the guy in the front row And I was like, I was like, dah, yeah, I did, Actually I did, And they were like, well, so you got chatting to him and what did he say to them? Anna?
Speaker 1: So basically the guy sitting beside the older guy was kind of like, this guy looks a little bit out of place here. I'm going to ask him, like, you know, like what he loves about the podcast. So the guy beside him turns to him and goes like, hey, like like you're where's your head out? Fan? And the guy's like, what, I thought this was a strip show?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this is more.
Speaker 1: Guy has come to our show, probably seen the title where's your Head at? Has somehow sexualized that, which I mean, you know it's.
Speaker 2: It's not a shout out to Aubrey Haveve who made it very funny gag of that. Yeah, but I think he's gone, where's you had? A strip show? He's like, Okay, I'll put my head in some titties and that's where my head's gonna be. Asked.
Speaker 1: This guy's probably saw us in the dress rehearsal, been like these two are dress but I know there's a show coming later tonight and let's see them get undressed.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so the guy asked him, he said, oh, I thought this was a strip show and he said, no, My wife's a massive listener of the show and it's a podcast about relationships. So he's got up during the show mid show. Mind you, I saw him get up.
Speaker 1: I saw him get up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's walked off to the bar and I remember him coming back and he's got like now he's got a straight scotch on the rocks. Who thinkers a scotch? And he's sitting there and this is all happening while We're trying to reflect you the show, and I'm looking at this guy and what do is this guy's deal? Who is he lost? What's going on? But I think he got up and left after that he realized that this is in a strip show.
Speaker 1: And I mean, look, we know the show is great. So many people gave us like beautiful compliments after the show, saying that they loved it. But look, we just we can't compare to a strip show, can we.
Speaker 2: We can't. And you know, if one guy walks out, so be it. The rest of the rest of the audience was full.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's just so funny, like this old guy in the front row is probably thinking, I'm getting a front row show to these two naked in about ten minutes time. Little did he know that we were just going to talk absolute garbage about our relationships and how fuck they were and he was getting to see nothing else.
Speaker 2: Well, I hopefully he found his way to baby kittens or maybe the spear mint.
Speaker 1: Okay, moving on, Matt, what was your favorite part of the show?
Speaker 2: Oh, jeez, I loved it all. But I did love Jackson's blind date.
Speaker 1: That was was great.
Speaker 2: The girls involved cutos to them. They were they took it on and they were they were amazing with it. Chelsea one, yes, she was hilarious.
Speaker 1: She was giving him a bit of South, which I loved, and it was getting a bit toxic, like she was giving him very mixed signals and it was very funny.
Speaker 2: One minute she's like the only fans give me the ick. Then she's saying, I'm going to subscribe to your only fans. And Jackson loved it. Good on him and he picked her. Do we know what happened to them? I saw him having some drinks.
Speaker 1: They had a date at the back, but I actually didn't ask him if they exchanged numbers? Did you?
Speaker 2: No? I didn't, But I shouldn't be saying this, But I did see him chatting to one of the other girls that was on stage.
Speaker 1: No, he did it.
Speaker 2: I did what one the bond head one on the d she was deep.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think I think maybe we'll have to get an update from Jackson on that one, because maybe there was a bit of like a rendezvous after the show.
Speaker 2: Maybe. Okay. So my favorite part though, was definitely Matt's story. So Anna and myself we love Matt. We've known Matt for ages now, and we did not know he was going to come up with it.
Speaker 1: We did not expect it. And his story death by Dick, I like, I'm surprised he hasn't told us about that yet. I was like, holy shit, this is hilarious.
Speaker 2: It was fucking hilarious. I've never heard anything like it. So we know Matt very well. We did not actually word him up to do this. He took it upon himself to come up and tell us this story, and I'm so grateful that he did because that was hilarious.
Speaker 1: That's so funny. Okay, Well, look, Matt and I'm going to talk all things breakups and wedding invites next. Okay, Matt, So one of the things that I was not expecting from the live show. And this wasn't just a one time thing. This happened three times in the night, people telling us that they had broken up with their partners after listening to this podcast.
Speaker 2: So we're a lot of things that were as your head out, and I thought the instigator of breaking up couples was not one of them. I thought, we're here to make people lovey dovey, get into it, to get through breakups, but not to cause them. And that was wild.
Speaker 1: I kind of like love the reasoning behind it.
Speaker 2: What to find a guy like me?
Speaker 1: No, Matt, Matt just pulls in the compliments.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's all I heard from it.
Speaker 1: I know you did.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I think like it's kind of like really refreshing to hear that the things that we are saying are really resonating with people, and it is kind of changing their perspectives, even going as far as, you know, breaking up with people because their perspective on things have changed. So, I mean, definitely something I wasn't expecting. But then, like once I was over the initial shock of people telling me that their relationships had ended because of me and you, their reasoning behind it kind of made sense. Like one girl, I mean she was on our live show. She was talking about how her boyfriend was kind of like his job and she ran her own business and was kind of like this boss and like she kind of felt like he was dragging her down. And I mean, I guess in scenarios like that, like it is good to kind of just be like, you know what, like if you're not lifting me up and serving me, then I don't need to be with you anymore.
Speaker 2: And that really goes for anyone that's listening to this podcast as well. Still. Now, if it goes without saying that, if your partner is doing that, I suggest maybe looking at other things, or maybe taking a step back and looking at the relationship and finding a guy that's emotionally intelligent or as me as myself.
Speaker 1: That's broking up more couple as I the second.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am, well there was another couple now. So Janine and Craig I know their names because I made very good friends with them.
Speaker 1: He did. So they were front row.
Speaker 2: They were front row. So Janine's an avid listener of the podcast. She told me she listens to it on her runs and her walks and all that sort of stuff. She informed us that our podcast help her get through her toxic twenty year marriage breakups. So she broke up with her husband about a year ago when we started, and she listened to our podcast every day and it got her through to the point where she met her now engaged to fiance, Craig.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So they were drinking with my mates when I came down from after the show. They were sitting there drinking with them. We're all chatting. I was like, all right, well there, sb's kicked us out. Now it's gotten too late, so we're geting kicked out. So then we've gone to my mate's house and kept drinking and they were like, well, we want to keep going, and I was like, well, you're more than welcome to come, Like, let's go. So Janea, Yeah, Jeanine and Craig came back. We were drinking for a while. They were talking to him and wet. I got to know him and their wedding is in March, and they have invited Anna and myself to the wedding, so that's.
Speaker 1: They didn't just invite me, and that they also invited Michael and Jen So they've given very kindly for invites to us. We have RSVPDE and we are going to do a podcasts on this wedding, because I mean, we did say at the live show that we really wanted to have a wee'ze your head at couple, and I feel like we can claim this.
Speaker 2: I reckon we do. So, I reckon this is a plan. I will get them on to the podcast. We'll do an episode with them, we'll hear their story, and then we'll go to the wedding and we'll report on their wedding and see how it goes.
Speaker 1: I can't wait. It's gonna be amazing.
Speaker 2: I'm actually very excited. I've already got the invitation printed off and stuck up on the fridge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And like, to be honest, I did speak to Janine after the show and she really opened up to me as well, and it was actually a really beautiful moment, Like she was like, you know, I'm fifty two, Like I know, I'm not in like the demographic of your podcast, but I just love it and I resonate with it, and you know, that's all that we as like co hosts, have ever wanted. And it's so amazing knowing that the podcast is getting out to more and more people, and like it really does feel like a little family. So Matt and I are going to a wedding and we just wanted to say a huge thank you to all of you. Our appreciation is just through the roof, isn't it.
Speaker 2: It is like I said up there, We're completely humbled and honored to have you all there. Yeah, it's worth mentioning right now that we've started a Facebook group so everyone can join. We're going to be on there. We're going to be active, so just requests to join the links in our bio. We're going to ask you the questions. You can ask us questions. We'll ask about what you think, what you want to hear, ask us questions that we can answer on the podcast. It's going to be a whole lot of fun and big way as your head out family.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely, We've already started like discussing future episodes with people, so it's all going on in there. It's heaps of fun. And I know that so many people have been asking us to do more live shows, and we just want to let you know we're on it. I think Valentine's Day could be the next live show. We aren't going to announce where, but it's in the cards. We're working on it, we're looking into it, and we want to meet more of you because we were truly blown away.
Speaker 2: Okay, before we go, I just want to clarify one thing I been wanting to touch on this. Yeah, I was getting a lot of questions asked. It came in this truth or Shot section. I was asked if I had broken the law and been to jail. Oh, yeah, So I just want to clarify what happened was I was flying in Europe and I'd obviously been modeling in Milan for extended amount of time, and I did not actually have a visa. My management and agency did not take care of that. So I'd flown into England and they were looking through British customs or looking through my passport and they could not find any visas. And I'm nineteen at the time. I've got no idea what I need and what I don't need. So they've said, where's your visa? I was like, I don't have one. I don't know what that is. My management didn't give me one. What do you want from me?
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What do you want from me? So they've gone, okay, let's all right, let's just ask you some further questions. They've put me in a holding cell, but then I've come out. They've done my mug shots. I've asked to have a at them and if they could send them to me on Instagram. They were like, I don't think you grasp what's happening here? Mate.
Speaker 1: He's like, how's the content looking.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't think you grass what was happening to my fingerprints? I wasn't there for eight hours. At the end of the day they're interviewing good cop, Bad Cop. They let me out, but they said I have to leave England by a certain date. Funnily enough, in the time that I came back to Australia and I went back to England the next year, I got my British passport.
Speaker 1: So, because you're British, do you fail to mention that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So yeah I did. I said I could have my British pass orders haven't got it, and they were like blah blah blah. So I just walk straight through customs and I remember the girl was like, welcome back, and I was like, oh, I think she said welcome home and I was like, yes, I am, yes, I am.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much. Well, look, thanks for clarifying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just wanted to make sure that no one thinks I'm a jail bird spending some time in locker.
Speaker 1: After you admitted that you've been in jail, I felt like I was like, really uncool. I was like, no, I haven't been in jail.
Speaker 2: Not yet. Apart from that, like, there was nothing really use about the show that was to really touch on that. Everything else I think went smooth. It did.
Speaker 1: We had an amazing time. We loved meeting you guys. We are going to be doing it again very soon, so keep your eyes peeled and we just want to say thank you so much. Keep sharing the podcast. It means the world to us.
Speaker 2: Everyone that came again, thank you so much, really appreciate it. It was truly amazing to see you all there, and.
Speaker 1: We hope you enjoyed this special bonus episode. If you like this, let us know contact us via our socials because we might do a couple more of these a week. Okay, until next time, Bye,